[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking of getting the "Lift yr skinny fists like antennas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Liftyrskinnyfists.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Liftyrskinnyfists.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
thinking of getting the "Lift yr skinny fists like antennas to heaven" cover art tattooed on my chest / arm / wrist
WILL THIS BE EFFAY OR IS THIS A TERRIBLE IDEA
fuck me up
>>
File: 3773233294_73a2dbd1e3_b.jpg (321KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3773233294_73a2dbd1e3_b.jpg
321KB, 1024x768px
like this
>>
it's a terrible idea.

there's a very good chance you won't listen to the album in 10 years.

if you listen to a lot of music, there's a good chance the entire genre won't interest you in 10 years.

but if you're dead set, get it in all black. the red looks like a disease.

also consider breaking up the elements. one hand on one side of your body, the other hand on the other side. the circle on your chest. or back. or not at all. that way, down the line, you'll be able to work them into new tats if you want. also, it's not as trite as just putting the exact album art on your body.

hope this helps. don't be lame. >>10614938 is lame.
>>
>>10614933
all tattoos are shit
>>
Terrible idea. Not that great of an album imho. But like anon said if your gonna get it i agree it would look better in all black
>>
>>10614933
Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! is a better album.
>>
We discourage any contact with these individuals, and ask that you report any problems to uniformed personnel inside. Thank you for shopping at Arco AM/PM, and have a pleasant day.
>>
tattoos make you a nevernude imo

not worthwhile or attractive

why put an ephemeral trend of your music tastes permanently on your body (not intended to be an insult, tastes change)

whenever someone tells me about wanting a tattoo I say that they should wait a year and see if they still want it

So wait until november 2016 to get it
>>
>>10614933
>>10614938
The only place this would be /fa/ acceptable would be on the ass cheeks, one hand for each cheek

Or if you're female, the putang
>>
File: twisted-branch-tattoo.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
twisted-branch-tattoo.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
I've been on a GY!BE concert last week. The cool kids have modern minimalist tattoos or copper engraving inspired ones.
>>
>>10615110
this
>>
if you want it, get it
>>
>>10614933
I was considering this one a while ago, would the linework come out clean on this? Also I was wondering how much of the lettering I should include since I'm not a fan of text tattoos.
>>
File: gy!be.jpg (159KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
gy!be.jpg
159KB, 480x800px
>>10616191
Shit forgot to link, sorry about that.
>>
>>10615110
>Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! is a better album.
you obviously meant to say F A ∞, right?
>>
>>10614933

I incorporated the allelujah dont bend ascend symbol into my sleeve

make it original and dont copy paste it
>>
>>10616195
Just get the diagram and know the words for yourself
>>
Band tattoos are always a bad idea. tastes change. who knows what you'll be listening to in 10 years. but... it is an amazing album. Seen live x2 times
>>
enjoy not being allowed into onsen or public beaches in nihon, senpai
>>
>>10616587
Only if you're japanese
>>
>not getting the superior album tattooed instead
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.