[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stunt suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bond parkour.jpg (30KB, 296x277px) Image search: [Google]
bond parkour.jpg
30KB, 296x277px
Dress shoes and suits for stunt and security professionals: what clothing and shoe manufactures produce products suitable for formal outings, parkour, and fighting?

>inb4 autist: yes, but I'm also an amateur combat choreographer and sometimes a bouncer
>>
Nobody here can answer that question man sorry
Interesting issue though
>>
>>10613013
I'd get two suits and then add arm gussets and a crotch gusset to the stund suit, then film it in motion so they cant notice the switch.

You can probably do it DIY by slitting the under half of the arms on a cheap jacket and adding some extra fabric for more range of motion. As always with DIY, try it on some thrift shit before going to your real project.
>>
>>10613013
All I can say is use rubber soles and try not to do the modern fit shit.

Yes, you'll look like crap, but it should help maximize freedom of movement.
>>
>>10613013
>I'm also an amateur combat choreographer and sometimes a bouncer
Cringing hard
>>
I don't remember where I read the article but it talked about the suits of James Bond and how they were designed for doing stunts in. basically you needed it cut real high on the crotch and high armholes for maximum mobility. keeping it together is just a matter of quality of materials.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 315x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 315x425px
>>10613013
>parkour
>>
File: 101-outlier-6030blazer-leadimage.jpg (138KB, 880x1100px) Image search: [Google]
101-outlier-6030blazer-leadimage.jpg
138KB, 880x1100px
Outlier has a blazer+chinos that uses water resistant stretch fabric.
>>
>>10613013
I put the insoles of proper work boots into my dress shoes because they were uncomfortable as fuck and I had to stand around as a waiter all day.

The insoles made them 100x comfier and a lot easier to move in. The obvious problem of grip, flexibility and breathability still remains though
>>
>>10613018
Aw, fuck.

>>10613032
Actually building a stunt double for my suit--interesting idea, thanks.

>>10613034
/asp/ said to avoid modern fit and to wear suspenders. For footwear, I think I might just get a pair of leather dress shoes resoled with thin Vibram soles.

>>10613036
My real jobs are construction work when I can find it, EMT work when I can't, and school if I can ever afford it again. Combat choreography is the natural overlap between my interest in martial sport and acting; bouncing gets me extra money when I need it.

>>10613037
...I really should have run a search for "James Bond suit mobility" before starting this thread. Thanks for the tip, I'm finding good advice! You've summed it up perfectly concisely.

>>10613040
Hey, you can't make fun of French things right now! What are you, an ISIS shill?

>>10613043
Checking into it now, thanks.

>>10613055
I think getting a pair of shoes resoled is going to be my best bet. Is that an easy thing to DIY?
>>
>>10613068
as far as shoes go just get cole haan lunargrands in a non obnoxious colourway and sand down the edges of the sole to make them look like standard dress shoes
>>
File: lolicuntissime.jpg (63KB, 649x377px) Image search: [Google]
lolicuntissime.jpg
63KB, 649x377px
Bond used legit Tim Ferd s00tz. They just blew thru like 12 of them. There's articles written about them, Google it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.