[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ultraboosts effay or just fuckboi hyped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Ultra Boost.jpg (20KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Boost.jpg
20KB, 500x336px
Are Ultraboosts effay or just fuckboi hyped?
>>
They are mad comfy
>>
They are awesome if you actually want to run.
Effay? No idea. Not too bad for some fits, I'd say
>>
Comfy as fuck and easy to pull off with almost anything. Been looking for the grey and white ones for ages.
>>
File: Tiny-Rick.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny-Rick.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
I work at the ES store and these are definitely a must buy dawg. Adidas has the boost technology patented for at least another four years so no other company can use it.
>>
>>10612927
I already have a pair of the pure boosts and I love them

Are these more constrictive at all? Are the soles softer?
>>
ultraboosts are the best looking running shoes right now
>>
What o you guys think about the new dolphins cw? Already on retail at footlocker us
>>
>>10613060
Does someone at Adidas have an obsession over fake snakeskin.
PB 2.0 looks awful with that crap.
>>
>>10613680
yeah i recently copped the pb 1's over the 2's for that exact reason... really puzzles me why they didnt release a straight black colorway
>>
>>10614032
Yeah I love the pb1's, but the ultraboost is starting to grow on me. It'd be lame as fuck if they're not as soft and heavier.
>>
Currently wearing a pair while I walk to the gym, stupid comfy.
>>
Ultraboost or tubulars? Only for casual wear

help me decide please
>>
>>10616382
ultraboost

tubular is currently on full blown meme status right now
>>
>>10616382
Ultra boost will be easier to work into more fits and most likely your best bet since they're comfy as hell too. I love my Tubulars but I basically only wear them with slim black jeans, although they look sporty enough that I'll wear them to gym with cheap gym shorts (don't lift in them of course).
>>
>>10612058
they're actually a nice pair of shoes.
>>
>>10616382
Ultraboosts. Get the all black ones or all white ones, they are easily the most /fa/. But they are more expensive.
>>
>>10616382
if money isn't an issue then get the boosts

i got the tubulars but they go with my outfits more anyway
>>
>>10616573

Where can you cop the all white ones these days anon?
>>
>>10616696
If you have luck, you can get one at ebay or other private seller for 30$ the retail price...if you dont want to pay that, wait for restocks on adidas online. The german online shop already restocked them a couple times
>>
anyone know how to clean boost soles? shit's hard
>>
>>10617236
thanks
>>
>>10617536
There you go, my boy.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:236754/sku:77416/adidas-ultra-boost-mens/white/silver/?cm=
>>
>>10617252
literally wipes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.