[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF you cant beat them join them.. sneakerbots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Tried copping yeezys yesterday.. absolutely no luck at all

Seems like these days you need a sneaker bot to get it done..

Ive finalyl given in .. can anyone please please be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
>>
>>10611073
they look shit, not getting them is the right direction
>>
I managed to get some without a bot
Took me an hour and a half though lmao
>>
Hour and a half isnt even that bad lol.. some guys i know wasted 6 hours.. too silly of an amount of time to justify

need a better way to cop
>>
reddit the shoe
>>
> skating in yeezys
Autism at its finest
>>
>>10611367
>tfw u wasting your weekend anyways
>y not try to earn extra cash
>>
>>10611367
6 hours for a cool 500+ seems worth it to me esp if u already at the computer
>>
>>10611856
yeah it took me 5 hours and i managed to get a pair, considering the potential resale value that's 5 hours well spent
>>
>>10611922
Stayed up all night and day, impossible to get. How tf did you cop and where
>>
File: 1447457524165.png (147KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447457524165.png
147KB, 432x320px
>>10611856
I can understand why some people would be furious;

I woke up at 7:45 to check Grailed and saw a Yeezy cart screenshot and I was like "FUCKK I SLEPT BUT HOW!!!" Then realized those were the EU drops

I spent 3 hours on the last sites and managed to snag 3 pairs from only one site yet people had already backdoored the other 2 sites which I think were Y-3 [major fail] and SSENSE [website crashed]

After ordering from them as quick as I fucking could, I refreshed the page and all sizes 8.5-10 were gone, I later heard somebody bought 48 fucking pairs.
>>
>tfw work in a sneaker store

Employees get first pick of any Yeezy returns or cancelled orders that we get. I could have copped a couple different colors already but they don't do anything for me.
>>
A L I
L
I
>>
>>10612718
What site did you order from desu
>>
>>10612744
What store?
>>
>>10612744
Why not cop to resell?
>>
>>10612845

Because I don't like them. I have resold a few of my cops there, things that I liked enough to buy but didn't wear much, but starting a side hustle isn't something I'm interested in.
>>
Why are people losing their shit over these shoes
>>
>>10612893
Kanye
>>
File: black-yeezy-750.jpg (112KB, 620x1001px) Image search: [Google]
black-yeezy-750.jpg
112KB, 620x1001px
The closest place to Minneapolis that was selling them was in Chicago. I'm going to make the trip and camp if the next drop is on a Saturday. A round trip is about $70 in fuel. Going to bring one or two friends and split the cost of driving. My buddies will probably resell but i might consider keeping for a bit. i didn't care for the last color. plus i'm sure there will be more high tops >:}
>>
>>10613152

fuck me never mind i guess. all the locations in chicago just fucking raffle it all off. if i win the raffle i have to go down and buy them on a specific day. fucking awful. i guess that prevents resale campers and bots to some extent.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.