[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the perfect wallet? holds coins cards and bills, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: lookatthisshit.jpg (126KB, 749x547px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthisshit.jpg
126KB, 749x547px
what is the perfect wallet? holds coins cards and bills, and accessible fast, no folding of bills.

in other words, I can buy something with cash and complete the exchange in the shortest time possible
>>
I like my Bellroy wallet
Got it used on eBay for like forty bucks and it's organized perfectly
Credit cards in one pocket, IDs in another, insurance cards in the third, and everything else in the fourth
>>
File: RAwKCqZ.jpg (159KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
RAwKCqZ.jpg
159KB, 640x648px
I use my trusty ol' prison wallet. Still tight as ever...
>>
Cardholder in on pocket and money clip in the other
>>
Dopp Regatta 88. Gets nicer with age.
>>
>>10609288

You want a waiter's wallet with at least five bill slots and two coin slots. You can thank me later.
>>
>>10609482
top lel
>>
>>10609487

Hey, don't knock it 'till you try it. You can also get a small belt pouch which the wallet slips into real smooth. Hater's just hating on brahs who carry stacks of bills and change.
>>
File: Japanese_Wallet[1].jpg (544KB, 3193x2030px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_Wallet[1].jpg
544KB, 3193x2030px
w2c wallet like this?
>>
File: 20151115_053317.jpg (932KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20151115_053317.jpg
932KB, 2240x1344px
I've been using this cigarette case. Was hoping it would be slimmer but it holds my cards, cash and smokes just fine. Big horror fan and a little bit of a conversation piece.
More recommended if you can carry one in a jacket or routinely pocket check, mine has the tendency to fall out of my back pocket when sitting down.
>>
I don't know where you live or what currency you use, but why would you want to carry coins and bills around?
I only carry cards in a leather cardholder. Bills will fit if you bend them, but I only use bills to buy illegal stuff.
Coins are bulky and ruin the look of your legs if you carry your wallet in your pocket. You should just throw them at poor people.
>>
>tfw lost my saddleback leather wallet I've had for 5 years the other day

shame

looking for a really thin card holder, if not I'll just go back with Saddleback
>>
>not wearing one of these
>>
>>10609836
Not every1 here is an amerifat
>>
Get one from Bellroy. I have the travel wallet and except for the missing coin compartment it's perfect.
>>
>>10609746
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/askashop/item/1122/
>>
Any /fa/ zipper pouches?
>>
>>10610216
cdg
>>
>>10609746
Do Americans really not have the basicest of wallets
>>
>>10609894
Neither am I. I'm from Scandinavia. I haven't seen a coin or a bill in months.
Doesn't the rest of the world take credit cards?
>>
File: wallet.jpg (842KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
wallet.jpg
842KB, 1000x1013px
>>10609288

Coins exist simply to throw at beggars and buskers.

My wallet.
>>
>>10609296
>trusty ol'
>tight
pick one
>>
Help me, anons. I have this wallet that I love design wise. Comfy little drawing that's got plenty of sentimental value to me, not to mention the whole thing is made up of canvas (outside) and leather (inside), so it's well put together and it feels nice in the hands. Only problem is it's a little on the bigger side. Not a gigantic wallet, but bigger than the average and it definitely creates a bit of an awkward bulge if I don't happen to be wearing loose pants. What do?
>>
File: 51OzLm9NTBL.jpg (33KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
51OzLm9NTBL.jpg
33KB, 437x500px
>>10611366
Forgot file. This is what it looks like.
>>
>>10611268
available in murica?
wallet name?
>>
>>10611393

15 year old corporate gift made from Spinneybeck leather. (The stuff Knoll uses)

I will dissect it's perfect design if it ever starts failing.
>>
File: 1428425094025.jpg (40KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1428425094025.jpg
40KB, 480x365px
>>
File: pt.jpg (86KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
pt.jpg
86KB, 700x493px
Madera Poquito
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.