[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know everyone on this board is like 13, but what's a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

I know everyone on this board is like 13, but what's a good method for choosing cologne?
>>
scientific studies show natural pheromones are the most attractive to women
>>
have the most fashionable girl you know pick one for you
>>
I use axe spray and bitches on my dick 24 7
>>
semen makes the best cologne
>>
Pee on your raw denim.
>>
ask fragrance general instead of making shitty threads, family
>>
>>10609063
absolutely h i g h s c h o o l
>>
Goto cologne for me is 4711, it's German and is not overpowering but has a great scent. Not a tryhard manly smell.
>>
go to a place that sells perfume, tell them what you want to smell like
>>
go to the fragrance thread you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1444844820971.jpg (27KB, 746x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444844820971.jpg
27KB, 746x529px
>when you walk past a girl and smell her perfume
>>
>>10609049
by smell

seems simply

but people here use bottle design, brand name and price before smell dictate their purchases
>>
>>10609049
The advice threads on here are genuinely excellent, but it's important to go to a store and smell the stuff in person. Ideally, bring a friend.

There's also some theory that smelling coffee in between different testers helps, but I've never bothered.
>>
>>10609063
kek
>>
>>10609063
unironically axe is the greatest shit when you are 13/14 years old

i recall back in the good old days when my "cologne" literally consisted of axe deodorant and girls complimented my smell on more than one occasion
>>
>>10609321
because at least you didnt smell like shit
axe > nothing
>>
rub salt from ocean or seaweed on your armpit
>>
b.o. from an alpha male
>>
>>10609290
Smelling coffee is an old wive's take. You're better off going outside for a few minutes or breathing into the crook of your arm.
>>
>>10609049

just bee ureself
>>
>>10609049
this >>10595300

lurk moar and use that catalog ffs, this is a slow-ass board
>>
I just went to department stores and tried a bunch of different types. When I finally found one I liked (the old Dior Homme) I started looking for other ones with one or two shared notes.

Make sure you try it on your skin before you buy a big bottle. Some colognes will smell the same, but some change significantly on different people.
>>
>>10610148
But there are coffee beans in perfume shops. It works.
>>
If there arent fragrance shops near you, go to sephora. They have several mens scents. Fuck blind buying fragrances. Sephora carries margiela, dior, ysl, a decent amount of others.
>>
File: 1411801993904.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411801993904.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>tfw I get compliments saying I smell good but its never from girls
>>
>>10609279
>When you walk past a girl and she smells like your now fat ex and you let out a slight laugh

>When you walk past a girl that smells like Tom Ford or CdG and hnnng a little
>>
>>10610865
what are you doing letting men smell you?
>>
>>10610888
I don't.... it's when they pass me or are close to me
>>
>>10611030
Silly anon, don't you know that being within smelling distance of another man means you're gay.

You see, he who smelt it, dealt it. Which is probably gay slang for you being his property now.
>>
File: feeling feels.jpg (75KB, 645x716px) Image search: [Google]
feeling feels.jpg
75KB, 645x716px
>>10609279
>Walk passed a girl
>Smell her shampoo
>>
If you're uncut then rub the head of your cock across you wrists
Girls go wild for your cock smell
>>
>>10609049
I just read on this board what cologne is good and then I buy it, just like the rest of my wardrobe :)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.