[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here dresses well but has an extremely unfashionable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (60KB, 755x976px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 755x976px
who else here dresses well but has an extremely unfashionable life?

is there even a point?
>>
me

i dont even go anywhere i just sit at home and maybe go to target sometimes to get groceries and thats it
>>
yeah my style looks good on me but

>23
>live with parents
>community college
>work at subway
>no real friends
>go out with acquaintances like once a month
>go out alone almost every night (but I enjoy this sometimes)
>no money
>bad at hobbies
>crippling social anxiety and depression
>sex with random tinder guys makes me feel somewhat ok
>I'm "straight"

so you tell me
>>
File: 1430090136987.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1430090136987.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
I dress like shit since I don't have money for cops and my life is utter shit
>>
>>10596313
Damn basically this. I drive around while getting high and run errands. I make myself cringe
>>
>barely 20
>my school sucks ass
>model at good agency
>6'2"
>girlfriends ugly/fat tho

i take the good with the bad
>>
>>10596342
baka..
>>
File: george6.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
george6.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>10596336
kind of the same but I don't even get high anymore
>>
>>10596342
Sounds like you settled. Never okay for any aspect of your life.
>>
>>10596342

>model at good agency

You must be a hand model kek
>>
File: me40.jpg (397KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
me40.jpg
397KB, 1200x600px
>>10596290
I try to do faux slp and gothninja end up with decent results, like Zara but I know I'm not ready to afford designer.

People have told me I dress really nicely (normies ofc) but I know I can do better.

I'm taking a semester off college to work and make some money live alone (wanna move out of my current place since it's shit) and die lonely. ;~;

I don't care a lot anymore, video games, youtube, books, music and obviously fashion are what is keeping me from leaving this world.

I honestly don't have a propose.

I could live that hedonist (but fashionable) scumbag life: y'know party, spend money, have sex with girls that take up interest in my looks, repeat but I don't have fashionable friends and thee isn't a fashionable scene to live it. I mean it's a low-life lifestyle but I'm lacking a propose atm so I would mind.

Whats the point anymore?
>>
>>10596290
I think most /fa/ms can relate to this.
>>
>>10596290
idk.

Secondary Education student here. Only because I'm slacking piece of shit.

I've got a gf who suffers from borderline depression and is dtf and seriously kinky 24/7

I dress well. Probably the best dressed in my school, which is easy amongst these low-life plebs.

Got no job, no car. Living at my girlfriends flat.
>>
I think most people, at least in suburban america live pretty boring lifestyles.
>>
Dress alright but certain things make me feel dead inside
>Kitchenware Salesman
>Live at home
>Don't get much sex
>Studied in a retarded industry that makes no money
>Don't own a car
>Getting chubby from drinking beer all the time
>Live in the worlds most expensive city to enjoy a night out
>Live in one of the worlds most unfashionable cites
>Live in Perth
>Aspirations feel like they're going nowhere

Bought some pretty nice pants last week though so its not all bad
>>
>>10596290
i don't dress well, never have. been on /fa/ for 7 years

and i have a very un /fa/ life
>>
I'm not /fa/ nor lives a /fa/ life, but i like /fa/ anyways.
>>
Who /happy with their life/ here?

Just stay postive guys, and a smile can never hurt!
>>
>>10596996
>Who /happy with their life/ here?
huh?
>Just stay postive guys, and a smile can never hurt!
What?
>>
>>10596329
>>sex with random tinder guys makes me feel somewhat ok
>>I'm "straight"

??
>>
Is it so bad to express one self with dope outfits but live a mediocre life?
>>
>fashionable life
Depends on what you mean.
>>
>>10596996

KonAndy?
>>
> be 20
> study art in brussels
> dress nice
> go to loads of exhibitions around the country
> go to concerts
> often meet the nicest people

feels good
>>
ITT: I spend tons of money to being an autistic shut in, but at least I'm crying alone in designer clothes that literally nobody sees! I can still brag on the internet, and the internet's all I have!
>>
File: 1446445206554.jpg (20KB, 382x361px) Image search: [Google]
1446445206554.jpg
20KB, 382x361px
I never understood this.

Part of fashion is your appearance to other people. Why get into it if you're a shut-in?
>>
>>10597062
Why are you bitter towards people who are depressed and down?
>>
File: 2015-11-11--09-22-33.png (3MB, 1227x2182px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11--09-22-33.png
3MB, 1227x2182px
>>10596290
>living in a poor eastern europe village
>not even a HM in 200 km radius
Cant wait to escape the slav hood
>>
>>10597064
What do you mean by "shut in" though? Someone who spends most of their free time indoors by themselves? Not everyone's an extrovert, there's hardly anything wrong with that, and we still go out and do things, but for some people being around others get's extremely exhausting and irritating after a few hours.
>>
>>10596313
>driving while high
SO COOL DUDE xD

Seriously, stop it you fucking retard. You're gonna kill someone one day. You're not just putting your own life in danger, but other's lives too. I'm not usually as judgemental as this, but you need to realize how much of a disgusting selfish human being you're being when you're driving under the influence.
>>
im too poor to afford proper brands so i buy cheap clothing from companies that use slave/child workers in countries like bangladesh and china even though im hugely against it

who /moralhypocrite/ here?
>>
I can relate.

>19, f
>dresses and looks androgynous
>moved to UK for a better education, studying a business related course ( in a shitty city)
>no friends here and not likely to meet someone who would be interested in /fa/

Well, at least I am happy I can shop for nicer clothes here.
>>
>>10597064
insecurity
>>
>>10597010
>>10597010
Maybe she's a woman you fucking autist
>>
>>10597109
Take me with u .

>studying to be a chef
>not ugly , well im not hot either i dunno
>havent sexed in about 7 months
>Living with mom and sister
>20

Wtf where the q ts senpai ? :(
>>
>>10597079
not him but lol

don't criticize something you clearly don't understand, kid. i could smoke any quantity of weed and get behind the wheel just fine. different strokes for different folks. sorry you can't hang
>>
>>10596996

here senpai

I think it's stupid to try and label your lifestyle as "/fa/" and make all these unrealistic comparisons to tumblr lifestyles that are only ever shown through still images that are more often than not set up to be perceived in a certain way.

Just do your own thing, whatever makes you happy and gives you proper enjoyment, and you'll be as "/fa/" as you'll ever need to be
>>
>>10597079
consuption with weed by someone with high tolerance is very different to drunk driving.
>>
>>10597123

"maybe" you fucking reatrd
>>
>>10597129
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>LOOK I CAN SMOKE SO MUCH BRAH, THIS IS NOTHING TO ME

You're pathetic. I don't care how high you think your tolerance is. You shouldn't drive when you've been smoking, you dumb stoner.
>>
>>10597010
in the closet bruh
>>
>>10597079
>under the influence
Have you ever smoked weed before?
>>
>>10597184
I would probably hate you in real life
>>
>>10597109
Brits are shit and boring mate, get used to it.
>>
>>10597244
>>10597247

i didnt know it was possible to be this retarded
>>
s/o my well dressed NEET senpai

is this why ppl don't like us /fa/
>>
>>10597275
That anon is being condescending as hell though. Putting words in the other anon's mouth and arguing his point like an angry child. No one said anything about weed being cool. Not everyone likes to smoke to the point of inebriation, and if you smoke weed to get fucked up you're the worst kind of pot user (and probably 16 years old)

You can say that someone's driving abilities are impaired after smoking, but just keep that in mind the next time you drive while tired (supposedly very similar to driving while intoxicated) or the next time you drive while pissed off (people tend to speed and drive more recklessly) or fucking text while driving (bad for obvious reasons)

I'm almost positive you guys are guilty of those occasionally
>>
>>10596290
me

there is a point though, its so other people think you have a really interesting and fashionable lifestyle when really you're just one of them. its feigning superiority and having other people believe it
>>
>>10596290
I don't have a ton of confidence, so when I'm happy with the clothes I'm wearing I feel better and it makes it easier to be in front of/around people
>>
>>10596342
Post pic of self
>>
>>10597382
this desu. sometimes i feel like im overdressed though and it makes me feel insecure
>>
>>10597575
i could've sworn i typed desu
>>
>>10597079
You're not wrong.

I've driven high a million times but I don't anymore. I used to be like these "I drive high fine" people that are responding but honestly it's just not worth it. Just do your shit and get high at home. Yes, it's nowhere near the same as drinking, but there is still some impairment.

It's one of those things where you get older and look back and say "what was I thinking?"
>>
Dresses /fa/

Live with parents, pull girl on night out take them to parents.

Very unfashionable life.

I hate my job aswell.

26 (yo)
>>
>>10596990
I live in Perth too senpai, its terrible
>>
>>10596290
Is drinking alone while having existential thoughts /fa/?
>>
>>10597668
Sure but remember that existential crises come and go.
>>
>>10597595
bruh
same

but I usually just go to their place because my game is strong
>>
>>10596802
>>I could live that hedonist (but fashionable) scumbag life: y'know party, spend money, have sex with girls that take up interest in my looks, repeat

das it mane
>>
>use to be nerd gamer
>wasted life experiences
>in highschool wanting to just go to tertiary
>wear rick, slp, and everything in between now
>noticed.jpg
>not sure if my friends are actually my friends
>what are friends?
>meet insecure qt girl
>unofficial no strings attached relationship
>whathaveidone.gif
>feel obliged to go to parties on the weekend
>in my spare time listen to music, alone
>>
>>10597361
The way I see it, if you're a neet, taking the time to take care of yourself and look good is just going to make you feel better, and help you get closer to becoming the person you want to become. Nothing wrong with being a neet as a young adult, as long as you figure out what you want to do in life during this time .
>>
>>10597668
Everyone has existential crisis's, moreso especially if you're really self aware and somewhat intelligent. Listening to Alan Watts usually makes me feel more chilled out when my mind if going crazy.
>>
>>10596329
Got some massive contradictions there mate
>>
>>10597060
>when you finish college you realise you will have a shitty 50 years ahead of you because you spend 5 having fun
>no job
>no money
>>
>Very skinny, pretty-faced guy
>Incorporate a lot of feminine styles into my wardrobe (skinny jeans, high-heeled chelseas, oversized sweaters/parkas, turtlenecks)
>Have long hair, wear it in a bun usually but sometimes wear it out
>People think I'm some kind of hardcore male feminist challenging gender roles
>In actuality I have a huge crossdressing fetish and I just like to feel cute in public.
>>
>22
>NEET for six years
>chronically ill, go outside about once a week because my body is shit
>mentally ill, so no friends because my mind is also shit
I do think there is a point though. Dressing up allows me to feel comfortable with my body and gives me confidence.
>>
>>10596329
Mary?
>>
File: suic.jpg (100KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
suic.jpg
100KB, 1300x957px
>>10596329
I'm like you except for the tinder sex, I don't ever get matches :(
>>
>>10596990
Get the fuck out of there then
>>
>>10599184

So you're a delusional ugly tranny faggot
>>
>20 years old
>almost finished degree in business
>fucked hella bitches when younger
>sexy ass girlfriend now
>everything from target to fred to ilu to rrl
>everyone thinks i have style
>un fa surroundings, makes me feel more fa
>do it for the confidence and its fun and cool!!
>>
>>10600438

If you're bragging about how good your life is on here, you're not as content as you claim.
>>
>>10600400
talk shit post fit
>>
>>10600454
yo i am in no way content
i need more money for more sik fits and to move somewhere cooler
>>
>>10600472

Post a pic of your whore, virgin.
>>
>>10600438
>business degree
top kek
>>
>>10599194
You don't feel bad about being a neet? I dropped out of college and moved back with parents. It's only been a couple months but I already feel like a failure. It totally sucks. But now I am going to buckle up, go to a community college and get a job.
>>
>>10598967
truly relate but shittier wardrobe

feels
>>
>>10597064
Same reason why attractive people like looking at their reflection

Looking good and seeing that you look good make you feel good.
>>
>>10596290
>Sell shoes
>Have a somewhat shit degree
>Look decent and understand how a color wheel works
>Extremely socially awkward
>Girls are interested, but have a conversation with me and immediately put up distance

I'm growing old and have no idea where I'm going with my life.
>>
This is why I stopped dressing nice. I can't even dress well at my job, so there's no point. I still appreciate fashion as an art form though hence why I'm on /fa/
>>
>fat
>student poor
>just procrastinating all the things in my life while playing games and browsing 4chan
>>
>>10597068
>>village
>>not even a HM in 200 km radius
I live in a capital and we don’t have H&M here. Only one Gap store too. A considerable import tax applies to anything worth over $150, not to mention the hassle you’ve got to go through to pay it. Feels bad.
>>
>20
>live in Paris in a flat with white walls and big luminous windows
>dropped out uni, work at a luxury fashion shop
>dress minimalist or goth ninja, black all day everyday
>finally able to live even with my chronic depression
>fighting against anxiety atm, but that's ok I'm contacting doctors, I'm gonna own it
>slowly going for a minimalistic living approach, feeling so free and so much lighter

Seriously guys, I know this sound stupid but I owe a lot to the chan. /cgl/ got me into makeup and /fa/ into high fashion. Taking only the interesting and positive things here helped me find my way and growing up. Even with the health problems I have to deal with I feel like I'm on the right track now.
>>
>>10599161
>>10597010
She's a woman, retard.
>>
File: 1435630480300.jpg (97KB, 848x707px) Image search: [Google]
1435630480300.jpg
97KB, 848x707px
>>10600622
>mfw that describes me
>>
>>10596329
hahahaha fucking degenerate whore

you'll get yours yet; 70 years of depression

sincerely >>>/pol/
>>
hahahahahahahaha first time here and already you guys are fucked for life
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
mental weakness is truly metal illness
cure it or be a bitch your whole life
hahahahhaha
>>
>wake up
>shower
>eat
>go to school (studying logistics)
>go home
>play vidya
>repeat

desu senpai my life is shit
>>
>>10600740
Good job anon.
You give me hope.
>>
>>10600770
>sincerely, /pol/

I didn't think anyone could be this autistic.
This is worse than the "anonymoose" meme
>>
>>10600740
Most /fa/ life there is desu
>>
>>10600785
>wake up
>shower and brush teeth
>turn computer on
>sit down for 17 hours
>go to sleep

this has been my routine the past 8 years
>>
>>10596290
this kind of describes me except I have severe body image issues and what I see in the mirror is very inconsistent. some days I'll feel really fat and I'll fast for a while. other days I'll feel freakishly skinny and try to eat a ton to make myself feel better. also sometimes the same outfit that looked great on me a week ago will look really fucking terrible the next time I put it on, so I'm not sure which one is reality
>>
You tell me

>Nineteen
>Live with parents in dead shithole
>Had some 'friends' but they all moved
>Dropped out of uni
>Now trying to get a job with zero experience and no really practical degree
>Made some friends at previously stated uni but as I don't live in the city they live in barely see them
>Crippling debt only I know about
>Less than a year to find out what I want to do with my life
>Not a fucking clue and literally broke

Just fuck my life up senpai
>>
>>10600400
lmao m8
I'm cute as fuck, and I'm not a camwhore.
I just have my own personal style which is centered around subtle androgyny. Most guys who crossdress do it in a ridiculously trashy and tasteless way, going out in public in ridiculous wigs, caked-on makeup, fake tans and tight, gaudy dresses. I've just found a way to reconcile my fetish with the way I present myself to the world in an interesting but socially acceptable way.

u mad.
>>
>>10596329

Jessica?

also
>no money
>go out alone almost every night (but I enjoy this sometimes)
>go out alone almost every night
>go out
>almost every night
>every
>night
>no money
>>
I could literally rubber-stamp every depressed post in here with the following:

1) Stop sucking your own depressed dick, leave that to Tumblr kids.
2) Get a job and hit the gym. Both provide structure and challenge in your life, and both are things you should always be doing. Doesn't have to be 24/7.
3) Get a challenge. This is the most important thing - have something you're actively fighting towards and pursuing. Doesn't have to be a ~dream career~, doesn't have to be some sort of lofty goal. Make it a goal to start a small business, start a website, get good at a sport, etc.
4) Start dating and socializing. Use online dating programs, meetup, etc. and find people and be around them. Sitting in your office being lonely isn't going to make you feel better.

(1)-(4) are struggles for me too, but they help IMMENSELY.
>>
>>10601140
>2) Get a job and hit the gym.
Gym could be just replaced with any sort of sport or physical activity, the point is to do something physically challenging mens sana in corpore sano and all that jazz
>>
>>10601122
by "going out" I mean just getting out of the house. going to the beach, bookstores, coffee shops...boring shit that's free
>>
File: 1446719720779.png (414KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446719720779.png
414KB, 500x608px
>>10596290

It's not glamorous if thats what you mean.

>be graphic design student in city
>live in a rape alley flat
>money from commish and life drawing tutorials
>also tutor uni kids tax (used to be in audit)
>you can see the pity in eyes of peers and family

Determined to prove them wrong but the idea of having fucked up is hard to get over sometimes and do the work. Other time you just draw to run from the pain. I walk around with oversized clothes that are really just unfitting cause I used to be a huge butter goblin where now am but a skelly like pic related but slightly looser pants. My social life exists in satisfying my clients so I can pay the rent on time and avoiding the SJW traps that comes with being in the art department.
>>
>>10601232
Get your ass on Freelancer.com - emphasizing as hard as you can your ability to speak fluent English - and start sniping jobs from the Indian/Middle Eastern fucks on there. It's relatively easy money, the jobs are usually stupidly simple, and it helps gap-fill free time.

But yeah, graphic design isn't exactly the safest career choice.
>>
>>10601260
Are you experienced with freelancer? I speak very fluent English and live in the United States. What types of jobs do you recommend on I try??
>>
>18
>no drivers license
>goes to school
>maybe gets out once a week doing something else
>>
>>10601309
I was a looong time ago when I was in college.

Grab any jobs, it's a volume game. Write something unique in coherent English in every bid you post and ALWAYS undercut the competition. It'll guarantee you a stready trickle of jobs that are worth around $30-50/ea., which isn't awful if you're efficient enough to do about one an hour.
>>
Ok guys, how to improve our effay lifestyle? Im gonna start attending to events on fb with sick fits, have a couple of beers and see what happens
>>
>>10601099
what the fuck r u me
>19
>living w parents in dead shithole
>commute to university
>commuter stem university so no good friends here
>maxed out $15k credit card on travel this summer
>somewhat alcoholic
>addicted to adderall
>started smoking when i was living in new york last summer
>>
>>10601317
Don't show up to an event dressed over-the-top and expect your mere presence to get you attention.

The best strategy for any party: be the glue that connects socially awkward fucks. Find the most awkward two looking people in the room, initiate conversation, and slowly but surely bring more people in. Ask open-ended questions and get them talking (they'll usually talk too much once you get them started, which is more or less the idea). They'll feel welcomed and less awkward, you look social, and everyone has a more fun time.
>>
>>10601260
ty bby batey

Am building my network on social media and getting my work out now. One good thing in uni is you're surrounded by potential clients and partners who are stuck in the same shit as you to make money as artists.

Haven't heard of that site but defs check it out. Quick project turnover and return isn't something I'd pass off on. Hustle ain't easy for artists and I know there's lots of entrepreneur shit to go with it. Sucks most think good artwork has to be separate from money.
>>
>>10601323
>maxed out 15k credit card
....do you have a job to work on that or....
>>
>21
>still chubby but lost 70lbs so far and really working on it so I can dress well
>very loving family and a lot of friends that like me a lot and spend a lot of time with me
>Archaeology/Environmental Science major (ayy lmao) and want to become a forest ranger
>no debt due to no student loans and well off family

>countless girls who are my good friends but can never find an actual hookup that wants a real relationship and I always get too attached to random fuckbuddies and feel bad
>crippling anxiety and shyness behind my funny, "nice guy" exterior
>get depressed easily for no reason

I have nothing to really complain about yet I still do. I'm such a loser faggot, good lord. Been thinking about joining the peace corps or some shit so I can see people who are actually in need and help myself by helping them.
>>
>>10601323
Last 3 r pretty fa
>>
>>10601119
pic or gtfo m8 senpai desu
>>
>>10601323
almost, except not alcoholic and not addicted to adderall. I also started smoking last summer. At least you got to live in NY m8.
>>
>>10601517
Your life is a pop punk song
>>
>be 25
>willfully unemployed
>mostly wear clothes people give me/vintage ebay finds
>have lots of money
>didnt work that hard for it, but didnt get it from parents
>have cheap rent in brooklyn
>lying on the sofa right now
>do a lot of drugs on weekends
>have a qt chubby boy who likes the beach boys as much as me
>>
>>10601323
s/o to my cripplingly indebted senpai
>>
>>10601352
parents give me enough cash each month to pay minimum & no interest for first year
>>10601559
yeah was nice being able to live for a few months i guess but it feels like i died when i came back "home"
can't stand this shithole and it's in the south so even worse
>>10601700
at least i got in shape bc of the adderall
gpa is good but i can't take two more years "living" here tbqh
>>
>>10597109
not even funny
this is me just male and 18
foreign came to study business in uk for education in shit city(kettering aka chav h.q.)
>>
>>10601877
Coventry here. Nothing at least interesting about this place or the people from my uni. I just hope I will finish my degree sooner and get into fashion marketing or something.
>>
>>10599184
cute
>>
>>10601941
good luck senpai
ill pray to the gods of atheism for you
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 480x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 480x694px
>18
>don't have a job
>in a shit band with no future
>going to music school because I had bad grades
>somewhat attractive/ sometimes literally lucky with women but still a virgin
>watch films to waste the day
>fashion pic related
>>
Remember this thread the next time somebody criticizes you.
>>
File: image1411.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image1411.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>10602170

>lucky with women
>still a vigin

wat
>>
>>10602170
what do you play m8

musicschool is pretty cool if you can get a cool job out of it
>>
File: hat thing.jpg (57KB, 550x327px) Image search: [Google]
hat thing.jpg
57KB, 550x327px
>not good looking
>have permanently corpse like skin
>20
>dumb
>so shy i have basically never actually talked to a girl
>>
>>10602454
it means he can get a gf and dates unlike you anon who doesn't gets anywere.
>>
>>10601694
what are you gonna do colton? hedonism is gonna lose it's charm eventually, its no long term sustain.
>>
>>10601694
How u got dem bands tho?? Want to go neet here
>>
>>10599133

>especially if you're really self aware and somewhat intelligent

Stop sucking yourself off. Everyone undergoes an existential crisis, and you don't have to be intelligent to feel like you don't know what's going on in your life. It is not special. You are not special. You are not "deep" for experiencing fundamental trivialities. Plus Alan Watts is horrible, enjoy his bullshit.

>>10597668

John, get off of /fa/ and go do your fucking work. You can feel sorry for yourself tomorrow.
>>
>>10601099

Take up a trade and hate the fact that you didn't figure out your life sooner, but ensure a decent future for yourself.
>>
>>10599178
I mean, some people do make it. The problem with liberal degrees is that you have to work soooo much harder to have a successful career than you do with a CSE degree or something. One internship isn't going to cut it, you have to get very involved in your department, multiple relevant work experiences, maybe some academic contribution to your field, definitely a masters degree, etc. to get a decent museum job in a city center. Who knows, maybe >>10597060 could be one of the few artsy folk who make something of themselves if he is at a good uni and has the work ethic.
>>
>>10602617
Truth.
>>
>>10601232
that's pretty /fa/ imo m8. much better than a lot of people here.

Drawing is an extremely /fa/ thing and teaching it even more so.

Keep living the life familia
>>
>live with friend and band member
>work weekly at a local market in the effay part of town
>work as a motorbike delivery driver some evenings (i know, uneffay as fuck)
>work in an office as the bottom of the barrel coffee/sandwich/organizing pens guy 20 hours a week
>freelance music (two guitars) with my flat mate/band mate/best mate, for main source of income
>sell lsd, dmt and ecstasy for extra money
>earn about £3000 a month and live relatively frugally, saving up to buy a plot of forested land in the country to turn it into a lumber site for extra cash, also saving up to buy a flat and rent it out to tourists and students
>also saving for a harley davidson
>hit the gym often and sometimes asked to join various weightlifting teams
>life is easy, life is good, but this isn't sustainable probably, who knows desu
>>
>>10602666
patty b i'm flying down to DC monday for work
lemme buy you a drink
100% srs
>>
>19
>junior at uni
>good quality private school in the northwest
>even though I dress on the cheap people say I dress well all the time
>go to class, couple clubs, run an hour long radio show each week, smoke weed with friends, go /out/ on occasion
>have a couple fwb/no strings attached relationships
>work on campus dishing out food 20 hours a week
>pays for rent/food/weed
>studying physics
>will be in $20k debt after 4 years but
>already have a payed internship-then-job lined up with Boeing after college
>gonna be making mad do$h
Life is good
I still miss my first girlfriend from high school though what the fuck
>>
>>10602837
>I still miss my first girlfriend from high school though what the fuck

What do you mean? you two broke up?
>>
Clearly there is a point
>>
>>10602908
Yeah we dated for about a year, I broke up with her because of reasons but I'm still not over it somehow
She was so much better than every other girl I've gotten close to since
>>
>>10602837
>smokes weed
>expects to work at Boeing w/ physics degree and have the inevitable security clearance

You should stop now.
>>
>>10600913
>>10600575
>>
>>10602837
weed is not effay, my friend
>>
>>10603196
Agreed, weed is the equivalent of jordans in the fashion world. Ecstasy is effay through.

And more expensive better drugs are better.
>>
>>10602454
I mean I'm somewhat attractive, hit n miss with women but can't get further than a hand job

>>10602470
I officially play piano at a grade 7 level but I play drums in a band
>>
>>10600740
That's /fa/ af girl, hopefully you can further your career as that's the only worrying thing I see.
>>
>>10600740
fa af
>>
>>10597259
b-but i watched skins and thought otherwise
>>
>>10600740
We're all gonna ma it bruv
>>
>>10597079
>>10597184
>>10597275
this shit is legitimately retarded though

whether or not you think its cool, experienced smokers can smoke weed all day and be cool to drive. it's not like alcohol where your body will be physiologically impaired. alcohol slows down your entire body and directly affects the way your sensory organs work. weed just changes the way you think
>>
>>10603529
dope

play some drums too but piano is one of the things along with guitar and violin I wish I could play
>>
>>10604168
Marijuana effects cognitive/motor state of the person. It doesn't kill, it's very helpful plant. But it does effect the brain. Like anything, moderation and discipline.
>>
File: 1446742690770.jpg (37KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
1446742690770.jpg
37KB, 400x590px
>militaryfag
>wear uniform 14+ hours a day
>middle of nowhere, shit town, population of less than 30,000
>no clothing stores besides sears/macy's within 100 miles
>coworkers are all rednecks and wear realtree camo and cowboy boots 24/7
>town's population consists of farmers and fat people
>constantly called hipster or gay for wearing basic shit like skinny jeans
>no point in wearing nxtlvl fits

Life is suffering.
>>
>19
>leave school, move away almost immediately (Melbourne to Canberra for some reason)
>alright face, girlish looking, tall and skinny
>good fashion sense even if all my stuff is cheap
>skinny jeans, nice sweaters
>hit clubs and bars for like everyday of the week after I move
>make friends, turns out they have hard drug habits
>fuck it, join in
>start putting the heroin into heroin chic
>get of that shit, super poor
>under the "a good job will show up" impression
>school is fine, I just do online stuff but the campus is not far and I might start actually going soon

welp, what should I do senpai?
>>
>>10606673
Move to another city
>>
>>10606831
don't do drugs man don't' be a sheeple, just watch your friends do em and bring em company and all but don't do them yourself.
>>
File: REEE.png (119KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.png
119KB, 665x662px
>Be first year resident general surgeon
>Wear ugly oversized green scrubs for 2/3 of the time I'm awake
>My boss doesn't accept sneakers so he makes me wear FUCKING CROCS
>>
>>10600740
what does it feel like being shot at?
>>
>>10603529
buy yourself a keytar

play a keytar in a band, yiss
>>
> introverted
> dont go out much because friends only invite me out when i have drugs to share
> shitty office job with no prospects
> spend all the money i make selling drugs on drugs for myself
> live with parents
> shitty un/fa/ car that i cant upgrade because im saving to move out
> no real hobbies
> voice is extremely quiet so people never hear me
>>
>20
>live on a trailerpark
>addicted to amfethamie and meth
>will never get a bf because im "too man-ish"
>lots of trashy /fa/ tattoos
>working 3jobs, rich as fuck but i love my trailerpark
>im pretty ok with this
>>
>>10606906
That wouldn't be feasible because I have to work here (I'm stationed here).
>>
>>10597595
>>10598653
how do you get them home? I pulled 4 munters at the club last night but I went home alone as usual
>>
File: 1366231034437.png (686KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
1366231034437.png
686KB, 450x660px
high school
>lots of friends
>always going to do and see things, concerts, do psychedelics on the weekends
>optimistic about artistic career, always making art
>loving gf
>good money saved up from working all summers
>overall good time

2 years later
>gf broke up a while ago
>just quit job because of stress and anxiety, cant find a new one
>live with parents (poor so im paying everything except rent basically)
>community college headed towards STEM degree (already in debt, saved money from HS is GONE)
>love art and wish to pursue it, but have nowhere near enough money
>no one supports this because well aware art degree is useless
>constantly feeling stifled, that i cant live the life or experience and do the things that i want to
>no friends, either moved away or quit talking when i started dope
>just got off heroin so depression stress and anxiety amplified x10
>also ruined my physique and now i eat junk food all the time because poor
>grades slowly falling despite cc being easier than high school
>just come home and cry because i miss my old self
> all my desires and aspirations in life becoming more and more like a fantasy i'll never achieve

where did it all go wrong

i feel like theres a crushing horrible lead blanket over my head at all times, thats preventing me from doing everything i dreamed about and expected i would do when i was younger. almost killed myself once (right after WDs), now i just get the urge to get up and drive and drive and never look back and start new somewhere, but fear of the unknown and having no money and the lead blanket always stop me from doing so

thats my blog post for the day, thanks for tuning in folks
>>
>>10601151
>going out at night
>beach, bookstores, coffee shops
>>
>>10608069
>heroin
there you go anon. why would anyone do this stuff any ways? no hate, im genuinely curious. it's not like cigarettes, there's no level of image behind it. it's just life destroying
>>
>>10608149
heroin didnt wreck my life if that's what youre implying; addiction is just a product of being lost in life

i chipped for a while but it became a point where it was either come home late at night and cry / do nothing, or go home and do dope and have a really nice sleep. heroin is just artificial peace

if u have a great life already and just do it to get high (and have the money to spend), its not even a big deal to chip every other weekend or so
>>
>>10608162
huh?
maybe I've been brainwashed by propaganda but i always thought heroin was the one where you get hooked pretty much for good after the first few times you do it
>>
>>10608069
>pursuing art
>worthless
So are most STEM degrees if we're judging based on how much money you'll make. If you're going into debt already, you may as well do something you'll enjoy.
>>
>>10608223
That's DARE propaganda. Heroin (and all drugs) don't produce addiction 100 percent of the time. Now, that doesn't mean it's glamorous or won't wreck your life. Heroin is pretty shitty, even if you don't get addicted.
>>
>>10608242
DARE?
>>
>>10608463
if you aren't an amerifat, which I suppose you aren't; its basically just a fucking stupid drug program kids in grades 4-8 do to prevent them for doing drugs. Worked great for most of america obviously..
>>
>>10608469
im from england, but yeh we had similar stuff, talkers coming into school to tell us spooky cautionary tales etc.
i only realised years after I'd left school how crazy manipulative and brainwashing all that shit is
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.