[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is adderall effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (108KB, 970x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 970x637px
is adderall effay?
>>
>>10590422
>take adderall to get studying done
>start cleaning the house and organizing all my files on my mac
fucking hell...
>>
>>10590422
since you started, i want to chime in and say aderall makes my life 100% better in every way, i actually have add and an extreme lack of motivation. but whenever i take it, i get acne on my face. its the only thing that causes it for me. im hoping someone reads this and might have some advice for me.
>>
>>10590422
yes,it is great for losing weight. can fast all day on it
also it makes you more social and productive. also it's fun to snort while partying or right before going out. cigarettes taste amazing on it too, i love this drug
>>
>>10590438
>tfw my thighs don't touch anymore when i sit down thanks to adderall
feels amazing tbqh, weighed 185lbs last december and i weigh around 135 now, 5'9" btw
>tfw everyone you haven't seen in a year always asks if you stopped eating
>>
>>10590445
im 5'10 125lbs anon, step your game up
but yeah thigh gap is great
>>
>>10590488
been @ 135 since july now, might lose more when i pick up the cardio again
doctor was gonna cut off my scripts because he said i needed to gain weight but i moved so new doc doesn't care
>>
>>10590432
btw 6'2 140 lbs
>>
>>10590422
ive been taking it on and off since like 8th grade im a junior in college now i hate how the come down feels so i avoid taking it often
but god does that 45min high in the beginning feel great.
>>
>>10590502
yea desu downsides outweigh the good
>>
Had a friend from high school fry his heart using adderall. I won't touch it anymore but then again I'm not in school so it doesn't matter
>>
wish it was easy to get in the uk

fkn love speed desu lads
>>
>>10590422
There's some irony to me saying this, but no. Don't get dependent on drugs.
>>
>tfw too social retarded and anxiety-ridden to make any connections to have easy access to drugs like this
>>
>>10590514
in the us we can get speed ezpz from any pharmacy for $10/month at any age but we can't even drink a beer until 21
hella f*uckin smart country tbqh family
>>
File: heisernomore.png (121KB, 249x398px) Image search: [Google]
heisernomore.png
121KB, 249x398px
>live in europe
>prob wont ever get adderall
>>
>>10590531
get a script family
would you rather pay $10 for 30 pills every month or $10 for one 10mg pill
>>
>>10590526
are you a drug lord yourself?
>>
>>10590526
what's your drug of choice patty b?
whats big in DC, coke?
>>
>>10590539
I'm extremely addicted to caffeine. As in, I've had doctors try to force me into a hospital over it. That's why I don't sleep a lot.
>>
>>10590537
If I ever went to a therapist I feel like they wouldn't believe me in having any kind of problems or depression so I wouldn't be able to get anything.

Maybe i'm just overthinking this. I'll try.
>>
>>10590549
no you go to a gen practice md m89
adderall isn't prescribed for depression, just adhd
the only diagnostic test available is a questionaire you fill out, legit or not there's no way to tell a difference
>>
stim induced mania is nice
adderall is great senpai, love it
>>
>>10590535
it's called "amphetamine"
>>
>>10590559
usually they'll prescribe concerta first tho and you gotta bullshit your way to adderall. pretty much the last they'll prescribe after concerta/ritalin and then vyvanse
>>
>>10590568
u wot m8
mds usually like either amphetamines or that other shit, methelphenidate or w/e
amphetamines literally work better so its not hard to find one, just keep trying doctors until you do
i got vyvanse 30mg right off the bat, bumped up to 40mg after 1 month, added adderall 10mg after 2 months, just got bumped up to vyvanse 50 and adderall 20 after 8 months
>>
>>10590535
Nigga you can get ritalin fucking anywhere
>>
>>10590549
>If I ever went to a therapist I feel like they wouldn't believe me in having any kind of problems or depression so I wouldn't be able to get anything.
It doesn't seem too hard to convince them, I know someone whose kid definitely lied about constantly feeling distracted/not being able to collect their thoughts to get adderall (they were fat and used it to go anamode)

You pretty much just have to hop doctors until one gives you a script. I kind of want to get adderall because I have low blood pressure and (probably have) ADHD, but I'm worried about becoming dependent. Plus when I had to take oxy after a surgery that stuff made me feel horrible even with taking one or half a pill, my body doesn't seem to do well with meds.
>>
Vyvanse is 10x better. Went from 170 in January to 124 last week. I'm 5'10. Also I love the way it interacts with Xanax. Makes me feel like a god but then I end up buying tons of clothes and not remembering it until the next day but aye its not too bad.
>>
>>10590535
Vyvanse, active ingredient LisDexamphetamine is available in Ireland and UK, it's marketed under the name Tyvanse, there's a bunch of other Amphetamine derivatives available, go to your GP get a script for Concerta/Ritalin but don't eat any, go back to the GP like a month later and complain of side-effects like erectile dysfunction etc and ask to be switched to an alternate.
>>
Recently came to Syd, Aus. Where would I get adderall or ritalin?
>>
>>10590636
If you don't want to stash the Ritalin just sell it to dumb kids or college folk that need to get study done. Peak time to sell is finals week.
>>
>>10590641
Or sell it at a skate park. Those fucking 13 yr olds don't know shit about drugs and have money. Also you can get them to give you their parents oxy. I was a businessman when I was 17.
>>
Bump bc adderall has me entertained on the toilet.
>>
i love smoking weed with adderall, music sounds amazing and you get all the benefits of weed without the negatives like sluggish feelings and munchies
also i love how it synergizes with coffee and cigarettes
>>
>>10590691
I'm with you to some extent but if I'm not on the toilet when I drink that coffee you can be assured I will shit myself. The stuff makes coffees and teas act like laxatives.
>>
>>10590696
oh for sure but that caffeine can ramp up the addy a lot. and the shits are nice bc you feel lighter and les bloated when you are done
>>
How would i go about getting prescribed adderal?
>>
>>10590705
absolutely dude. And when you take those first few hits of whatever you may be smoking it is beautiful. Why are prescription drugs so amazing?
>>
>>10590708

bump
>>
>>10590708
Tell doc that you have a hard time concentrating/getting work done at your school/work. Say coffee doesn't help and you're really struggling. If that fails, find new Dr and repeat.
>>
>>10590636
Vyvance>adderal desu. Makes be feel all warm and happy.
>>
>>10590432
google 'amphetamine acne' my man
>>
>>10590719
This. Longer lasting and better feeling. Only thing is it's impossible to use other than orally unlike adderall.
>>
>>10590432
Keep your skin clean senpai. Exfoliate and wash with a light scrub every day and pull off mask every other day.
>>
>>10590709
i love going to the library, and getting shit ton of work done while drink coffee and going out for cig breaks. listening to music. then going back to my dorm and smoking weed
one of my favorite feelings
i love prescription drugs as well
>>
>>10590762
We could be friends.
>>
>>10590762
are you me family
also sitting outside the university commons chain smoking like a gremlin while you work
>>
>>10590815
>>10590839
Would do Adderall with, go to library for work, then head back to dorm to rip bong with/10
Bonus points for going in a really good fit and having lots of people at the library check you out
>>
>>10590543
Lame fucking addiction
>>
>>10590921
this desu senpai
>>
I use addy at school for doing work. But weirdly enough I started using it as a party drug (crush it up and snort it, instant jolt and effects can last ~3 hours with moderate use. People jokingly call it lax bro coke. But last finals week (and the 2 weeks leading up to it) I had about 90 pages to write across several papers and 3 presentations and its incredible. I'm laser focused on a task.

>Downsides
I don't always pick the task I'm focusing on, which is why I'm super up and twitching as I browse /fa/ in an senior level course I need to graduate
>>
>>10590911
ya working in the library at 1am with a giant bottle of water and chewing gum is a dead giveaway
it's funny bc the people on adderall are always well dressed, in shape, good looking
never see a qt on adderall w the "college slob" aesthetic
>>
I got concerta which is similair. Yeah it's effay my nigga,hookin up qt 3.14's at school for finals
>>
>>10590911
>that look you get chain smoking outside
>tfw 3.9 gpa this semester
i just dare some fatty ham to say anything tbqh, they always shoot you the dirtiest looks while carrying their bag of fast food inside
>>
>>10590990
concerta is by far the worst stim but still good
took 36mg on friday because only got 2 and a half hours of sleep and needed to do stuff
masturbated 3 different times lol
>>
>>10590990
i'd sell but it's worth more than $10/pill to me to be honest family
barely make it thru the month at best, run out a week early at worst too
>>
>>10590993
my school is "tobacco free campus" which is annoying because when my cig breaks are disrupted by annoying people sometimes but most people don't say anything
>>
>>10590997
dude my cock gets small as fuck by concerta haha, i'm hooked on it but yeah it's pretty shit. I havent dried addy, is it much different?
>>
>>10591002
so is mine but even the cops don't say anything
actually it's "tobacco free closer than 10m to the door" or something
just pop in headphones nigga don't even look up
>>
>>10591013
yeah that's called stim dick lol, happens on all stimulants. addy is more recreational in my opinion, it is just a better concerta
>>10591021
I usually just say ok or something then walk away. but yeah cops don't give a shit it's more just bitchy teachers
>>
>>10591013
vyvanse is the worst dick shrink wise
concerta is extended release ritalin if i remember right
adderall is the most recreational script stim but vyvanse is the best for work, lasts forever and doesn't make you too jittery
snorted adderall gives you a good rush tho
>>
>>10591002
>>10590762
>>10590993

adderall and cigs go hand in hand for me. It gives my mind 5 minutes to step outside and do nothing but listen to music and relax. My girlfriend wants me to quit but its so entrenched in my college routine. Cigarettes are the only vice I can have frequently without leaving me out of it for a sizable amount of time
>>
i took 60mg XR adderall for years, now im on 450 wellbutrin, 40 strattera, feels a lot better
>>
>>10591080
wow yeah only vice that doesn't fuck you up for hours that's accurate
it's nice meeting people smoking too tbqh, smokers are never dull straight edge boring people in my experience
>>
>>10591116
ayyy wellbutrin senpai, only 300mg tho
wish i was prescribed stims instead
>>
>>10590720
did, found that the likely cause is my body's inability to flush it all out, so my skin is literally excreting amphetamine salts. wish there was a solution.
>>10590724
skin is pretty clear when i dont take adderall, though i dont exfoliate that often... is that really good for it? /thread into skincare general
>>
>>10590422

Adderall is fucking awesome. Even 20mg a day (10 when I get up, 10 at noon) makes a huge difference in my mood, productivity and appetite.

Downsides: I have to drink a lot of water when I'm using it so I get up to pee like 5-6 times a day. Also I get short-tempered when idiots try to interrupt what I'm doing.

Just to be scientific, since there was all this hype about nootropics for a while I tried various doses of Modafinil for a few days instead. If Adderall is a 10, Moda is a 3 and coffee is a 1.

Just don't use it constantly. Take days off. Increase your dosage only when you really need to. Otherwise you'll build a tolerance and the euphoria effect will diminish.
>>
>>10590494
are you US? how did you go about getting it from a doc? did you have to see a psychiatrist?
>>
>>10591209
How do you people function in day to day society? How is something like this not obvious?

"Hey, I've been having a hard time paying attention in class. I can't explain it, ill just he listening to the teacher and then I zone out and it's really hard to start concentrated."

"Oh you must have ADD/ADHD."

"Really? what can I do? I need to pass this class doc."

"I've got a prescription for that."

How have you guys not figured this out yet? I'm not even talking specifically adderal. If that scenario wasn't extenely apparent on how you would go about getting prescription drugs, then you have bigger problems than needing adderal.
>>
>>10591156
You should just keep your skin nice regardless of whether you're taking adderall teebeeh but it probably can't hurt to do it. Also try not to drink soda when you're on adderall, or ever really. Acne will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>10591209
ya US
got it from primary MD, just brought up lack of focus and its impact on class, inability to focus on work, etc
just made an appointment was pretty ez
>>
>>10591244
nice addy fueled aggro there man

great drug, great drug
>>
>>10591244
>Self-proclaimed expert on acquiring Adderall
>Can't spell "Adderall"
>>
>>10591244
it's probably obvious if i'm honest but 100% legal
no more obvious than excessive drinking
if it improves your life who cares if its obvious family
>>
>>10591254
Not him but what I've experienced is that on the drug you tend to express your views more radically whilst remaining p clear headed. Could be Addy rage tho.
>>
>all the speed freaks in this itt
heh i thought it was just me
i'd buy you kids a drink
>>
>>10591264
What kind of drink yo.
>>
>tfw shitty yurop country where only concerta is on the market, so have to study on street speed instead
i guess it kinda works but it's nowhere near as cool as adderall that you family are talking about here
>>
>>10591281
Honestly if I could get medical speed I'd be so happy. Desoxyn plz. That'd help me achieve the perfect body.
>>
>>10591128
yeah people are always surprised when I light a cigarette around them for the first time. I'm pretty clean cut and I guess don't come across as the type (which I guess is a compliment given the current connotation) but I just sort of consider it my little "thing" that I have. I smoke weed recreationally a lot but that's in private.

I'd agree that the cig smokers I've met are a lot more outgoing. It's a great excuse to start talking to people for exactly one cigarette. It's led to some great conversations with strangers at clubs and bars, even 4,000 miles from home (shouts to that random finnish dude in Hungary last fall)
>>
>>10591248
thanks m8, wish me luck
>>
>>10591254
I don't take it, I just know how to get it.

>>10591259
Again, I don't take it. I just don't understand how you guys couldn't come up with a simple lie and need someone to give you a script. Do you need me to teach you how to wipe your own ass?

>>10591260
I've read your post a few times through and I can't decipher what you're trying to say. Take some adderall it might help you notice the lack of punctuation.
>>
>>10591261
I just get absurdly talkative, which unfortunately leads me to open up weirdly around people when I'm on it. That's like the complete opposite of my normal personality so it can be interesting. It does make me feel a little more sunny and positive I'd say. I wish I had a scrip
>>
>>10591300
M8 get yourself Xanax and adderall at the same time. You get all the mellow effects of the Xanax without being a slurring mess and you get the god tier talk ability without sounding crazy.
>>
>>10591021
Just start dipping desu senpai. Not effay but healthier and feels better .
>>
>>10591319
Ew dude. Dipping is literally the grossest shit out there. Heroin junkies are more appealing than dippers IMO.
>>
>>10591299

The problem you have is that your guess as to how to acquire it (which you have not done yourself) isn't that simple. Your GP might give you 1 month and then send you to a psych for referral to cover his ass. Or you might have to go in for testing. Or you might have to pay an out-of-network shrink $1,200 for their screening and assessment. I know people who have experienced each of these things. My own doc was the first case, and I was lucky, the psych referral only cost me $150 and I only have to go back every 2 months to monitor the dosage.

In the US, at least, you can't always just tell your doc "I have trouble concentrating" and get a prescription to take a scheduled 2 controlled substance like amphetamines. Especially if you're a young person.
>>
>>10591329
this^^
so trashy
>>
>>10591294
ya it's easy to meet people anywhere tbqh
outside any airport
outside any hotel
outside any club or bar
fuck when i lived in nyc for 2 months i met loads of people just on any street corner, i'd say at least 80% of 18-25 year olds in nyc smoke too
>>
>>10591247
recommend me a mask/exfoliator and this will be my last post
i currently exfoliate once a week with a damp washcloth and rinse my face with water every night
>>
dam
op here
still going strong 5 hrs later
>>
>>10591317
I actually already do that, but I usually do Adderall and 2 hours later do a xanax. That way the peak adderall jitters and focus are gone but I can still be like...on my game. Then the Xan lets me sort of melt back into a relaxed state without being out of it and still getting a little of the slurry mess (which I like desu)

I never realized how much I dabble in this stuff until I responded so much in this thread
>>
>>10591361
I personally like the peel off ones but there is a pretty nice cucumber and oatmeal clay mask that you just wash off. I don't know the brand but just look for skincare. Also check the sticky bb.
>>
>>10591410
Honestly, I like the feeling of being on multiple positive acting drugs. Vyvanse and Xanax keep my game tight and the xan helps with the vasoconstriction so less of stim dick.
>>
>>10590424
Literally same. It's great
>>
>>10590432
vyvanse maybe?
>>
>>10590526
Pat I have never seen your face, does it look like Christian Bale's?
>>
>>10591416
ill have to mix them. I took an Addy type pill this morning and the dude who gave it to me says he as a pretty strong tolerance (if thats even a thing) and this pill made him "Up" essentially all day. 4 hours in and I'm still going so after this class I'm going to test this
>>
>>10591447
Did you take a picture of v the pill by c any chance? "Addy type" sounds pretty sketchy.
>>
>>10590921
Agreed.

>>10591439
No, I'm a pretty ugly motherfucker.
>>
whats a good vendor for addy? i hear okay things from middleearth
>>
>>10591472
Have you ever posted your face? I actually really like you, fav tripnerd on this board. You should tell us more about you. You live in DC and say you dress like a normie but I have a feeling that it's all a charade. You're actually Patrick Bateman. So I need to know, are you in too deep?
>>
>>10591473
CVS is pretty legit.
>>
>>10591497
yeah but its under lock and key though
just paying out bitcoins is easier
>>
>>10591502
Just get a script? They basically hand that stuff out like candy yo.
>>
>>10591509
i worked at RITE AID (the lowest on the totem poll) as a tech and the list of class II users were small - i want a backup if my provider falls through. addy is pretty expensive around markets, and you cant test for bunks so i threw that question out
>>
>>10591457
it was a blue and (faint) yellow capsule. It was given to me by a close friend who has all the scrips I've been talking about and lets me have stuff for free most of the time. I know it was something he was prescribed for his ADHD but I don't know if it's truly "adderall" or rather a similar one like focalin
>>
>selling prescription drugs
Come on guys... Please don't tell me you do this
>>
>>10591539
When I was an upperclassmen I'd sell to freshman teebeeh
>>
lol im assuming everyone is replying so vigorously because they're high as shit
>>
>>10591569
>>
Senpai
>>
>>10591579
i'm pretty sure i'm having 5 different converations with 2 people
>>
have you guys ever heard of a drug called "medikament"? i got it from a friend who has ADHD. she lives in the uk and also takes ritalin and concerta.
>>
>>10591648
Isn't that just german for medicine?
>>
>>10591653
rubbish name, i know. that's why it's so hard googling it
>>
>>10591667
I think you're confusing it with Medikinet, is that the case?
>>
>>10591670
that must be it. there's no names on the pills and she didn't write it down for me, so yeah. thanks a lot. any experiences?
>>
>>10591684
It's kind of hard to say, I haven't taken it, since I don't have side effects with Ritalin.

Just watch out when doing any kind of drugs, you should read up on it before intaking it.
>>
>>10590422
anyone here focalin xr?
>>
where can I get shit like this in the UK?
>>
>>10591759
please this
>>
W2c adderall?
>>
>>10591855
hit up u're local pharmacy tbqh family
>>
>>10591833
>>10591759
guys im sorry to break it to you
NHS doesn't give this shit
so if you want it you need a private doctor
or if you are lucky a helpful local dealer will help you out
>>
>took adderall this morning
>cleaning my kitchen
This house is gonna be spotless!
>>
Only stims I have ever done are coke and methylone, how does amphetamine compare
>>
>>10591890

Coke and Addy are on pretty different ends of the stim spectrum imo. doesn't really come with a euphoria or confidence (it does to an extent for me but I think thats just because I'm more chatty)
>>
>>10591873
peak
whats the next best ?
>>
>>10591906
aint got a clue :^(
tell me if you find out
>>
i have aproblem with alcohol, although I have a good full time job, I feel like I'm a functional alkee as I can't wait to be back home every night to drink. At work I can get the job done and I'm pretty good at it, but in my personal life I seem to have stalled with no motivation to change life for better. I need to get a gf, get a home of my own, get a permit, a car I need to loose weight a bit as well but I can't an motivation doing so. This also is getting me a bit depressive. What should I say to the doctor? Will they give me addy?
>>
>>10592054
no they will not, or atleast they wont with this kind of argument.

try a more sad story that you cant focus and that its ruining your future. dont mention alcohol abuse or theyll think youre in it for the high
>>
>>10591156
>my body's inability to flush it all out, so my skin is literally excreting amphetamine salts

>lick your face
>get high

ok.jpeg.png.vlc
>>
File: tumblr_ms84jgp12v1qzk2upo1_500.png (119KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms84jgp12v1qzk2upo1_500.png
119KB, 500x379px
just picked up some concerta from a friend with a script for the first time in 2 years basically. Its not great but it helps with exhaustion i have. I was a speed freak all through high school from a friend with addy script. honestly. i wasted it cos i just used it to pick up chicks and talk to people instead of studying/getting good grades. thats what i get for having social anxiety tho. also microdosed on LSD (in retrospect i was actually 90% likely buying DOM or some phenethylamine). i had a brief summer of love during the year between high school and uni where i tried as many psychedelics and dissociatives as i could and picked up a lot of dirty shit from clubs and raves. uni i had to tone it down, then i tried heroin and alcohol for a while, which ended up disastrously, currenly in PAWS with dope (hence exhaustion and no motivation)

thinking about getting script for xanax lel the only drug i've never done that is actually made for anxiety. im too anxious to go to the doctor tho, im afraid ill seem like a liar.

I swear, some people are just MADE for drugs, dont you guys think? like as if i were born with some chemical defect in my brain, because as long as I can remember I never have felt socially normal or content without them
>>
>>10592054
It's pretty dangerous to take adderall if you're already an alcoholic.
>>
>>10592195
I was hoping adderall would free me from alcoholism, same way alcohol freed me from daily marijuana intake
>>
>>10592225
>same way alcohol freed me from daily marijuana intake
why on earth would you do that

>ugh im so addicted to caffeine, guess ill start doing meth to get off of it. so tired of being a slave to caffeine 9_9
>>
>>10591410
>>10591416
Xanax and stims go together? I've never tried bc I assumed it would be dangerous but I have acces to both drugs so I could easily try it... What is it like? I'm experienced w both. Wouldn't the Xanax kinda kill the uppity energetic feeling (which I love)
Honestly don't even really like Xanax, I just end up not remembering that much, falling asleep, and laying on a couch for hours
>>
>>10592178

if you're too anxious to lie to get xanax, why not just tell the truth, idiot?
>>
>>10592225
Nah, it'll just destroy your liver faster and give you heart palpitations.
>>
>>10590422
im on ritalin 10mg 3x daily and am not noticing any thing, is that too low a dose?
>>
These binges are so sweet. Stay up for 48 plus hours straight on addy and coffee and not eating every eight days or so. Jaw clenching has to be good for aesthetics, too.
>>
>>10592225

>I was hoping adderall would free me from alcoholism, same way alcohol freed me from daily marijuana intake

Dude you're fucking hilarious, but if you're serious -- don't tell your doctor you're an alcoholic because he definitely won't prescribe you a stim.

I know this sounds lame but alcohol doesn't sound like it'll free you from anything except the horrors of sobriety. And you should find a better drug.
>>
>>10592245
Ayyy stim induced mania senpai
Stims induced psychosis is no fun tho watch out
>>
>>10592178

We have a lot in common, I had social anxiety and my life got so fucked up one semester that I just stayed in my dorm room and did 2c-b and some other stuff almost every day.

It's weird because afterwards I was literally not scared of anything but I still had a gaping void where my social skills were supposed to be. I thought that if I didn't have anxiety I would magically become outgoing and charismatic, but that's not how it worked.

>as long as I can remember I never have felt socially normal or content without them

I feel like this. But this semester I have to keep mostly sober. It sucks but I found things more important to me and it's only temporary. If I couldn't do drugs forever it would be worse than being dead.
>>
>>10592258
well, I used to be a chronic, and that meant I was beeing asocial, I wasnt outgoing and spent most of my time alone smoking weed. Then I stoppped smoking weed, but started drinking. It was somehow better, as I am more outgoing and stuff.. but now I understand why alcohol is depressing, but would never go back to weed.

I like coke met and shit, so.. what do?
>>
>>10592270
stim mania is bliss. I think it interacts hard with whatever diagnosed disorder I may or may not have so I get pretty mood swingy but still manic. I'm actually up for my 25th hour this time.

tfw used to hate the comedown but now even that has become a type of bliss. I'd worry about addiction but I go stretches of time without it and don't even really miss it.
>>
>>10592275
>I like coke met and shit, so.. what do?

idk, I used to smoke a lot but it was never that bad. I didn't have problems taking breaks for tolerance. I was always paranoid I'd get too tolerant and waste weed and not be able to get as high.

Honestly I don't feel like I could abuse weed that bad because I'd be sleepy and the next day I would be so residually high I wouldn't want to smoke anyway.

If weed makes you asocial it might be social discomfort that the weed magnifies. You know how weed makes some people more quiet and others say it makes them more social? I used to stay in my room all the time I was high because I was scared of going outside. Over the course of a year I realized I had social anxiety and by the end, when I was high I was much more social because I was curious about people's motivations and I realized most couldn't tell I was high anyway.
>>
>>10592274

Feel. I have social anxiety too (though it's only triggered by girls) and that sucks, so I use drugs and alcohol to get over it. But that lack of anxiety just makes me realize that despite the fact that I feel like talking, I really have nothing to say. And although I crave the comfort, companionship, and sex a girlfriend can provide, I know that I'm a fucked up person without much going for me other than being attractive and dressing well. I completely understand why girls wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with me, so all I do is project an air of aloofness and not talk to anyone, so that their perception of me won't be shattered when the day comes that I defeat my anxiety and become friendly. This would aslo be the day that I would somehow resolve all of my emotional problems, but alas, this day has never, and probably will never, come.
>>
>>10592322

Also not related to the previous but related to the thread, earlier this year I tried taking vyvanse and smoking a shitload of weed every day to try to make myself schizophrenic so I wouldn't get lonely
>>
>>10592322
>when the day comes that I defeat my anxiety and become friendly

What I'm doing is reading a play and recording myself. I feel really fucking stupid doing it, but I'm hoping that if I practice several hours a week I should see some improvement in a few weeks. By January I will actually be fun to have a conversation with, hopefully.

It would be way easier to talk to someone in person but I don't have friends so it's not an option. I gimped myself by being reclusive for so many years.

The thing is, it's not about being friendly. Even if I really like someone they still think I'm cold, mean, and aloof. That's just how I act normally without trying. After a lot of constant effort the new acting behavior will become automatic.

If it seems impossible or dumb, I just remember how I had really bad anterior pelvic tilt two years ago, and then I started trying to fix it. It used to be that if I literally had to think about my posture every minute I wasn't lying down. Now it's better than most people's and my chest sticks out farther than my stomach.

That was back when I thought that if I looked good I would instantly get confidence and be able to get girls. It's a never ending struggle...
>>
>>10592367

>make myself schizophrenic so I wouldn't get lonely

For several semesters I had hallucinations that the entire city hated me, every music concert I went to the bands would fuck it up on purpose, and I thought I could share associations with people through their minds from infinite distances.

It stopped when I stopped doing drugs, but it honestly did make things a lot less lonely. I've had imaginary friends since childhood, too. It'll probably come back but as long as it doesn't have a quantifiable negative impact then it's more fun with them (delusions).
>>
>>10592238
... what
i am telling the truth

>>10592274
>gaping void where my social skills were supposed to be
exactly, lol. I always make friends while high and then when I get sober I don't feel like talking to anyone anymore and just ignore them and lose my friends
>>
>tfw still haven't eaten a single thing today
>7pm now
not even hungry a little tbqh
>>
HOW often is too often to do stims without an addiction?
I normally use a stim once a week. whether it be vyvanse/concerta/addy I give myself one day to do a stim a week.
thoughts?
>>
It's basic. Most knowledge workers in the developed world use it at least sometimes. It's also just a form of amphetamine. It can be fun and useful, but use it carefully. Don't come to depend on it for daily function.

>>10590624
>>10590636
Vyvanse can be nice, but I think Adderall is generally more useful. A shorter (so, more controllable) and more palpable high IME. Everyone's different - I cannot fuck with Ritalin.

>>10592275
>I like coke met and shit, so.. what do?
Find something that isn't AA in your area and go to it.

>>10592322
>all I do is project an air of aloofness and not talk to anyone, so that their perception of me won't be shattered when the day comes that I defeat my anxiety and become friendly. This would aslo be the day that I would somehow resolve all of my emotional problems, but alas, this day has never, and probably will never, come.

These two things are directly at odds. The day will never come if you continue to be aloof and not talk to anyone. The only real way out of anxiety is through.

Do things, social and otherwise, to add to that human substance you're lacking. Fail. Be humiliated. Get over it. Go deeper into yourself and into your values and go to the things you know you need to be involved with and work on those.

And FFS, [work on] talk[ing] to hot people like they're just as/no more human than you are and eventually you'll click with one of them.
>>
anyone here take modafinil?
>>
>>10592485

I have lots of experience with this. from low to high dosages. (33 mg / day to something like 300 in 12 hours). do you have a question or just curious if there are other users here?
>>
>>10592505

I just ordered some for the 1st time, feedback would be much appreciated

what does a low / and a high dosage do?

I know it affects concentration, but how about daily life etc if you're not working on a specific task?
>>
>ITT people too chickenshit for meth

jk I would prefer an addy scrip
>>
>>10592524

oh and also, best seller ?
>>
Is Adderall any better than Vyvanse?
I've only ever been on Vyvanse
>>
Drugs helped filled the void my unloved child hood created. Be careful and tread lightly; the void only grows as it is fed.
>>
>>10592526
i think about doing meth sometimes then think, i probably shouldnt
i love stimulants and it is apparently the ultimate stimulant
>>
>>10592548
read the fucking thread you lazy as fuck piece of shit
people have discussed this already you cunt
>>
File: 90s.jpg (24KB, 493x278px) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
24KB, 493x278px
>>10592559
>thread about ADD meds
>expecting someone with ADD to read the entire thread first
>>
>>10592579
hmmmm most people who are on stims read the entire thread and respond to people in detail because we're high on stims....
look at all the conversations b/w people going on. stims are very conducive to /fa-ing
>>
>>10592524

>feedback would be much appreciated

start with 50 mg and see for yourself. maybe 100 mg if you want a very obvious effect. don't take it after noon because you will have a hard time falling asleep on time.
>>
>>10592524

>but how about daily life etc if you're not working on a specific task?

you can get some really good information (including best sellers) on reddit.

Some beginner stuff:

- less desire to eat
- better cardio and strength output
- more motivated to clean or organize
- music sounds better

For optimum benefit, I would write a todo list of stuff you want to finish that day. Then do 50-100 mg and reassess at the end of the day,

The benefit you get, from studying etc., is very dependent on your existing organization and study habits. Depending on your mood you will also be happier and more social.
>>
How should I go about asking my doc for a higher dosage? Should I imply that it wears off, or just straight up ask for a higher dosage. Currently taking 10 mg xr but want 30 mg xr. What do?
>>
>>10591244
Damn nigga, this is not at all how it's done.

I got tested for like 2 months before I got the diagnosis.
>>
Am Canadian, little worried about school semester being so heavy soon. How do I go about this?
>>
>>10592747

try piracetam, if you like it try modafinil.

check reddit for sources, info, etc.
>>
>>10592799
Well aren't you just a little knowledgeable ray of sunshine. This shit looks useful. Thanks anon
>>
File: laughingbros.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbros.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>10591357
Because mommy and daddy are paying for those $12 packs.
>>
>>10590511
Nigga must have been taking like 10 pills a day or he's retarded
>>
If you have to ask if a drug is /fa/ I promise you you will never look /fa/ doing it no matter what the drug is.
>>
File: fuku.gif (3MB, 425x256px) Image search: [Google]
fuku.gif
3MB, 425x256px
>>10592178
>>10592274
This is because you guys were never thought about the natural high you can get from lifting, meditation, diet as a man. I love addy btw but the truth is I know that empty feeling. It's a lack of fufillment which = unhappiness and emptyness. You arent doing things that make you feel alive, you arent have your body work at its nutrional, physical and spirtual best and thats why its so fucked.

I was like this but got into all 3 with self development and my life is amazing now srs. I also have been steadily putting on muscle and increasing my testasterone through diet alongside it and just want to fuck anything its awesome.
>>
>>10590543
How much caffeine do you consume on a daily basis?
>>
what are some script drugs that will make me feel disconnected from people?
>>
Anyone have any adderall binge tips? I've been doing binges every few weeks for about four months now and I've found a few things that make it far more enjoyable.

>take a shower while coming up
>when finally coming down, take long bath. The warm touch all over helps with the ache all over.
>clean everything right while coming up as opposed to spreading it out throughout binge so you can enjoy clean setting
>drinking coffee can be a great stimulate to go along with it but too much can upset your stomach. Throw in a cup of warm tea now and then to soothe you some.
>letting yourself grind your teeth or clench your jaw for 24 hours or more ends up hurting like a bitch for days so break that habit quick.
>while coming down, night walks are ideal as well. Helps prevent you from feeling trapped and is just over all lovely.

I probably only typed this out because I'm on adderall now
>>
met the founder of snapchat at a kickback my business buddies were having

Dihexa....holllylyyyyyyy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

best shit ive ever had, mind cleared up so fast that i felt i was thinking at 5x the capacity i was sober
>>
>>10591244
not how it works idiot
>>
>>10590424
Do you eat shit out of your own hands my friend?
>>
I got diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed adderall a year ago when I was struggling a lot in college. I only ended up only getting a one month prescription before I stopped seeing the psychiatrist for logistical reasons.

I find that adderall didn't really help me that much. It suppressed my appetite and made me have to pee often and made me more awake but it didn't give me more motivation or focus. I found myself still procrastinating when I took it.
>>
>>10593170

>dihexa

what?
>>
>>10593318

>i still procrastinated

The pills don't make you motivated or make better decisions, they just help you have an easier time concentrating, and shrug off that "zone out/falling asleep" problem ADHD people have.
>>
>>10593318
Same. I had a daily script of 25mgER+10mgIR for about a yr in college and the last 3months before i dropped out were especially harsh. I would spend the whole week in between class/work dabbing, chain smoking cigarettes, playing videogames, watching tv, and playing guitar. The night before an exam/paper, rather than study etc, I would just rearrange my bedroom 10 times before spending 4 hours masturbating and at 3am finally getting around to getting something down half-assed. Then I got anxious because the paper "isn't finished" and turn nothing in while rationalizing that it will be so good when I get done with it that it will be worth turning in one or two days late. So I skip class that day to go to the library for 8 hours to read all the sources, write and highlight and organize the same notes a million different times, but ultimately coming away with nothing presentable by the time the library closed. So I'd go home and pop another pill and chain smoke more cigs and dab again and rearrange my room, and masturbate, and play video games, and take more notes, etc. By the next morning id still have nothing "worth turning in" so I'd skip that class again. Then I'd have papers due in other classes too so I'd go through the same process with those and before long I was skipping all 5 of my classes and working on 10 different papers at the same time. After about a month of that I had a complete mental breakdown.

That was about 18 months ago now. Was a pretty shit time desu senpai
>>
>>10593416
...god damn dude
>>
>>10592454
once a week sounds about right.
>>
>>10592630
say that you feel it wearing off about midday and you can't focus after lunch.
>>
>>10590422
yes
>>
>>10593416
wow...
>>
"effay" people may do drugs, but no drug will make you "effay" if that's what you are asking
>>
File: pop.jpg (581KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
581KB, 2580x1378px
>>10590422
yes. Currently in the process of finessing a script from my shrink. College is tough family
>>
>>10593589
Yea
>>
>>10590432
That shit will make you psychotic
>>
File: 200.gif (4MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
4MB, 266x200px
Been taking Vyvanse for years because of ADD

Started off on Focalin back in high school.

Vyvanse is the best bet solely for how long it lasts and how much focus you gain although time it correctly because there is a crash period.

>>First 4 hours feel great
>>Next 2 hours start to slump a bit, lesser focus
>>Next 2 hours there is a crash and don't feel like doing anything.

That's just me though, take carefully :)
>>
>>10592603
Doesn't mean they're on it right now
>>
>>10590422
I actually have ADHD and need this shit, fucking Australias shit laws mean I can't get prescribed cos I wasn't diagnosed before 18
>>
>>10593713
wait what you can get adderall in aus? I thought we could only get ritalin. been thinking about seeing a gp to get some for a while
>>
>>10591873
so when I go to my doctors', what do I say?
>>
I can't get any of this shit in Mexico without a doc's notes, it sucks over here. (on an exchange program)
>>
does anyone know how wellbutrin interacts with stimulants? i take wellbutrin for depression but vyvanse or adderall once a wekk to get work done and i've noticed the effects of the stims seem diminished
cant tell if it's from the wellbutrin or it's from me developing a tolerance
help pls
>>
>>10593773
You can get dex and vyvanse, its a really convoluted process though. In the middle of getting referred from one person to another, a lot of psychs don't believe it exists
>>
>>10593991
Seriously? I thought you could just go to a sketchy Dr and get any script you wanted?
>>
>>10593170

Please tell us more about Dihexa
>>
>>10593098

I don't mediate regularly anymore but I bet I am fitter than you. I go rock climbing or swimming almost every day, if I didn't I would definitely be 100x more depressed than I am right now though.
>>
>>10594019
I'm on antidepressants too but also self-medicate stimulants to study. Usually you might feel more depression than usual following the comedown. This is just a side effect of self-medicating a drug you really dont need not so much it actually interacting with the antidepressant. It can last up to three days at the worst (in my experience) but you eventually go back to normal.
>>
>>10594019
Wellbutrin is a sort of ADHD medication actually. Maybe that is where you get your tolerance from?

I'm currently on cipralex, but I'm pretty sure my depression stems from ADHD. I've had trouble in school my whole life despite pretty much everyone I met considering me "smart" and describing me as an intellectual. Also have loads of relationship issues from "not listening and appearing uncaring". So I'm hoping to ask my doc about ADHD medication... I've tried my gfs concerta once (only 18mg) and I felt quite good on it.

I hate the whole smart but lazy platitude, so I convinced myself I'm just stupid and lazy and worthless... I've been dealing with depression since highschool (26 now).

Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>10595011
>Wellbutrin is a sort of ADHD medication actually. Maybe that is where you get your tolerance from?
that's why i was wondering. wanted to know about the drug interaction if there is any
i understand what you mean tho, I'd rather be on stims than an antidepressant because I feel good on stims, better than on the wellbutrin
you could always get prescribed a stim?
>>
does anyone use propranolol here? the 80mg ones
>>
>>10590445
My thighs have never touched
126 lbs
6'
>>
>>10595376
damn post pics
thinspo level stuff
>>
File: 144719547550134823120.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
144719547550134823120.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>10595378
Wont post any face pics or half naked.
btw I'm trying to gain weight and it is difficult.(low waisted pants as well)
>>
>>10593930
try saying shit like the muricans do
say you are having trouble focusing in class/collage
say you have an exam or some shit
and you are going to fail
>>
>>10590422
w2c addy? mtl btw
>>
i love it but i find it really hard not to take it every single day. i don't get any kind of withdrawal symptoms or anything, but i hate going back to being as distracted and unproductive as i was before adderall.

i would like to take tolerance breaks every once in a while, and also stock up so i don't have to re-up so frequently (30 pills costs me about $80), but when i'm not on adderall it just feels like i'm wasting a day.
>>
>>10592241
ritalin sucks imo.

you don't notice anything though? should give you a kind of mild increase in concentration, maybe some slight euphoria. might not be a high enough dose.

but i find adderall far superior where it really counts. the stimulant effects of ritalin are fun but adderall actually helps me get shit done.
>>
how are 30mg xr? good friend getting a script of that soon
only have done the instant addys, how long do the xrs last? comparable to vyvanse duration?
>>
>>10595663
its been a while since I've had xr's but I say they last just as long. Usually the advantage of vyvanse is they give you a smoother comedown.
>>
>>10590432
Try some Focalin
>>
>>10593133
>aching all over on comedown
>grinding teeth

Jesus anon, how much addy are you taking?
>>
>20
>buy adderall
>finish tons of projects, but projects are received by friends & family as completely insane
>lose weight
>21
>get 'scrip
>start getting paranoid about everything
>lose even more weight
>22
>can't function without it

It's great anon, you should try it :^)
>>
>>10596155
Tbh this is pretty effay. I've lost over 50 pounds since January and I feel gr8.
>>
>>10596155

Lol, your brain chemistry is wrecked. Nice going, loser.
>>
adderall slowly puts holes in your brain.

this doesnt work for me anymore. just tons of anxiety
>>
>>10596276
jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
How2cop?
>>
Any connects in Toronto ?
>>
>>10596310
usually find someone who deal weed and ask them. Either they will have it or know someone who does. This is the best way I have found so far.
>>
>>10596322
ayy bumping this for NYC pham
here apartment sitting and looking to snort some addy and smoke bud
hmu phamalam we can get high & go manic shopping
>>
Nah man, Adderall it's for twitches.
>>
>>10590535
Dude just buy some speed or something.
>>
Damn I snort speed every few days to get work done and when going out. I'm already a skelly, in a few months I will look like a drug addict as seen in american independent films
>>
check this out family
http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate
>>
>>10597209
ive seen this before. so how do we avoid this?
is using a stim once a week enough to stay around stage 2. think ive past stage 1 desu
>>
Adderall is sweet. It reminds me of being happy and normal. I haven't eaten since Monday morning and I feel great.
>>
>>10597206
Do it. Its the perfect aesthetic. Especially if you can kick it but keep the body type. But then again, who would want to kick it?
>>
>>10597285
once a week is probably good, but honestly i don't know how you can wait that long.
>>
>>10597344
Please tell me you atleast take vitamines and supplements
>>
>>10597545
Uh. I take a probiotic for my stomach issues. Magnesium gives me super bad stomach aches and I think I have IBS so eating practically anything makes it feel like there's battery acid in my GI
>>
>>10597545
I drink a lot of water and tea. Also take Xanax daily.
>>
>>10597545
Is it really that bad if I don't? I mean I don't feel that bad.
>>
File: IMG_20151104_221714.jpg (376KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_221714.jpg
376KB, 1456x2592px
bumping to try to keep this alive.
>>
>>10597477
good self control man
i really look forward to that one day too
>>
Where to get this in UK ?
>>
>>10597829
Can't really, but I just ordered a free sample of Iquzil from thoughtfoods. I have no idea if nootropics would have any similar effect but what >>10592626 posted seems promising.
>>
>>10597829
First day on the internet? I bet you don't use vpn or private trackers either you mong
>>
>>10597902
lmao nice bait
>>
>>10597829
it's just marketed amphetamine jesus christ
>>
>>10597829
I think using the darkweb to buy similar drugs is pretty much our best bet in the UK
>>
>>10597725
Unhealthy as fuck man.
Not eating regular is Bad but what youre doing is the worst. Its like youre a riding car without Gas and oil
>>
How can a poorfag get Adderall?
>>
>>10599389
Tor markets? Idk, depends on how poor you are.
>>
>>10591290
i hear that.
Well Desoxyn is technically meth, but it sure would be nice to be prescribed to.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5KB, 288x216px
I have two 27mgs pills and one 18mg pill of concerta. Anyone have any advice on how to do these and how much to do? It's my first time using anything like this
>>
How do I go about getting a script in the US? Besides going to the doctor and saying you don't concencret v well
>>
>>10593289
nice meme
>>
>>10591254
Hey I found myself getting kind of angry at people who tried talking to me whilst I was doing work on addy. Is that addy aggro thing real? I never felt so angry that I wasn't working on things and I told ppl to stop bugging me even though I'd never be that frustrated over something like that.. weird didn't know it was a thing desu senpai
>>
>>10601003
Try 18mg on its own. Then try 27mg next time.
>>
>>10593416
Hope ur good now kinda going through the same thing tbqh bb
>>
>>10601872
I love socializing with people on Adderall. I don't get when people talk about aggression from adderall, coke or even alcohol
Literally has never happened to me
>>
/who no sleep here
9.5 hours in 3 days family w not a lot of eating :^)
>>
>>10603887
I was the one that went 4 days without eating. Only had Altoids Xanax and probiotics in my stomach. Ended up eating a small caesar salad last night and some toast this morning.
>>
>>10604193
yes i remember you, im this guy>>10590762
that's insane tho I feint when I get like a day no eating but my bmi is already pretty low
>>
>>10604200
Yeah I have literally no clue how I wasn't feeling wobbly for feint at all. Might have been the Xanax maybe the probiotics. I was just surprised I didn't feel like shit. Eventually my gf caught on and told me to eat so I did but aye I probably would've anyways.
>>
File: -_-.png (3MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.png
3MB, 900x900px
>be on 18mg concentra
>feel absolutely nothing
>>
>>10604240
Don't stay on it. Concerta is absolute trash. Not even Ritalin is good.
>>
>>10604219
can you tell me how stims and Xanax are? I have access to both - love stims but not a huge fan of Xanax. just makes me sleepy and calm, not much recreational value in it for me
Is it safe to mix the two?
>>
>>10604240
How long has it been? Did you take on empty tummy? Drink some coffee senpai
>>
>>10604240

i nearly OD'ed on concerta because i couldnt feel anything so i kept popping them

>oopsy doodle

anyway, now i got dat adderall xrl that i try to use to get some music done but mostly i just shit post harder than ever. its p fun. especially when you take it with phenibut
>>
>>10604256
Dude amphetamines and Xanax are godtier. You get the best of both worlds to describe it as simply as possible. You get the chill from the Xanax without the sloppy messy barred out effects and you get the focus and confidence from the amp without the anxiety and jitters.
>>
>>10604305
when would you suggest taking the xanax, like an hour after the stim? and how much like 1mg xanax would be enough if i dont rly have a tolerance?
>>
>>10604324
What stim?
>>
>>10592548

Hey anon, I don't encourage drug abuse but I saw your question and figured you should know that Vyvanse is only different from adderall because they modified the amphetamine molecule involved to get a new drug patent (adderall now being generic).

Basically, adderall is superior and safer. If you have a doc who has you on the V, you should probably get a new doctor.
>>
>>10590624

vyanse is so good. tfw when no insurance so my only option is adderall.

>>10591156

my skin is super acne prone and is even more clear on adderall. i think it's because i drink so much water + eat healthy.

>>10591244

i got my prescription for my chronic fatigue caused by fibromylagia. it's a hard thing to diagnose though. at first they thought i had lupus.
>>
>>10604595
Tfw insurance so good you get 90 Xanax a month for $.40 and even less for 30 Vyvanse.
>>
FUCK I WANT TO DO THINGS ASWELL. EVERYTHING IS SHIT CAN AMPHETAMINE REALLY FIX MY SHIT EXISTENCE?
>>
Adderall helps with compulsive eating?
>>
>>10605168

you won't want to eat
>>
>>10604332
adderall or vyvanse
>>
>>10605314
i was in an eating disorder treatment center this summer and one girl there had binge eating disorder and was prescribed vyvanse for it. so yeah, it kills appetite
>>10605059
yes senpai
>>
>>10605438
oops meant that first part for this>>10605168
my bad
>>
>>10595441
i need to know what jeans you're wearing, and in what size
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.