[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do i cop palladiums baggy or regular hi tops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 03317-087_02_big.jpg (18KB, 370x310px) Image search: [Google]
03317-087_02_big.jpg
18KB, 370x310px
do i cop palladiums

baggy or regular hi tops
>>
I've got myself the baggy and I really like them, can alternitavely wear them in 3 different styles. Comfy af too fam
>>
>>10496676
can you lace them all the way up fam
>>
>>10496671
Just copd yesterday. Wasn't immediately sold on them but after having worn them for a couple hours I'm already starting to love them.

Personally not a fan of baggy but that seems to be the more popular style.
>>
>>10496681
not that anon, but yes. can also confirm they're comfy af. I've worn them all three ways as well. Probs my fav shoe so far. My friend has the regular hi tops tho and they look great too.
>>
File: 1441485481539.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1441485481539.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>10496683
what's up with those pants?
i really hope you're from /fit/ or else i can't excuse your awful decisions
>>
>>10496690
hockey player, legs too big to fit into skinnies
>>
>>10496700
the fit on your calves is awful though
>>
>>10496703
only recently into /fa/, I'm working on it fam
>>
>>10496717
depending on the width of your foot, that might actually be the smallest leg opening you can do for your jeans if they're 100% cotton
you'd be able to get a better fit if you had about 2% of elastane in the fabric, so you could get them tapered and fit beneath the knee better
>>
>>10496720
Not sure how to measure actual foot width, but if you've ever worn Palladiums, my foot is about the max width they comfortably allow.

Thanks for the tips, any suggestions on wear to find the type of jeans you're talking about?

Don't want to thread jack so maybe I should take this to fuccboi gen
>>
>>10496726
easiest way is to just use a measuring tape and measure what you think is the widest part of your foot
you can get stretch denim from anywhere tbh
if you really are new here, just buy a pair of levis that fit your thighs that have elastane, and go to a tailor to taper them
worst case you just wasted like $70 if you don't like how it looks
>>
>>10496737
Noted, will give it a shot. Thanks again
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>10496671
Same anon here from first reply, I've got the monochrome baggy II in desert. Works great with many fits and they lace all the way up to answer your question
>>
>>10496687
>>10496676

baggy bro here, bought a pair about a month ago, you can have the ankle folded down, or up, what's the third way? btw OP baggy's are comfy and look dope and i love mine
>>
>>10497001
Minimal 3rd way but it's to choose to have tongue up or down when sides are folded
>>
Is it worth it to pay extra for the waterproof versions? Or are the non-waterproof versions durable enough for the winter conditions?
>>
>>10497508
I own a pair of non waterproof and they're not bad. So long as you're not trudging through a foot of snow or more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.