[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be fa 1. throw out anything with colour 2. be a pseudo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1444831537250.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444831537250.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
how to be fa

1. throw out anything with colour
2. be a pseudo intellectual 20 something who hates themselves and loves themselves at the same time
3. never be in a fight in your life
4. culture a fake personality that is all about trying to be unique for the sake of being unique whilst being devoid of any real substance
5. be fucking stupid, narcissistic, materialistic, and believe that there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle
>>
>>10495907
I couldn't agree with you more. Take everything you see on this board with a grain of salt. most of the people here have to be heavily autistic to think the way they do.
>>
>>10495907
Dude fuck I wish I could be in fights more often!
>>
>>10495907
if OP is available to answer pls tell:

hobbies
country
>>
>>10495907
kek thought those were tabs
>>
>>10496023

male
reading, parkour, calisthenics, martial art training, cooking/baking, conventions, traveling
studying aborad in the us for 4 years
>>
>>10496046
favorite books/genres?

what kind of conventions?

where have you been that you like the most and why?
>>
File: b9236ad2.jpg (316KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b9236ad2.jpg
316KB, 1000x1000px
is laurel halo /fa/
>>
File: tfwnolaurelhalogf.png (816KB, 1625x969px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnolaurelhalogf.png
816KB, 1625x969px
>>10496072
duh
>>
>>10496071

science fiction/philosophy mostly

three stigmata of palmer eldrich, shadow of the torturer, godel escher bach, the myth of sissyphus

conventions

steampunk, wine tasting, some anime cons in the future maybe but im not sure how much i can take

london is and always will be the best
>>
>>10496086
do you subscribe to camus' philosophy on the whole?
>>
>>10496091

sure, but my ethical code doesn't reflect that
>>
>>10496100
so you have no speculations on the larger purpose of our existence or life experience?
>>
>>10496086
nice you have the same taste as the people youre complaining about in OP
>>
>>10496107

humans only have purpose relative to there being other humans around for procreation, cognitive beings can be enlightened by their self awareness but we simply exist because circumstances permitted it, we aren't required or needed in the universe and every cosmological discovery we make further implies now insignificant we are
>>
>>10496110

0/10 for effort
>>
>>10496113
the answer is too easy. it doesn't reflect the perfection that surrounds us. surely bach must have proven to you perfection in some way? surely there is some underlying order of superhuman organization, the world does not exist by virtue of human will alone. no we are not necessary but our observation should be testament to our own limitations as mere players in a grander scheme
>>
>>10496123

I fail to see how we are players in a scheme when the implication of earth being completely destroyed changes little to nothing as far as the fate of our universe is concerned.

Any perfection around us is just coincidence, if things weren't perfect then we wouldn't be around to say they aren't perfect.
>>
I hope you look back at this thread and realize you are the exact type of person that you are criticizing. its a bummer too because geb and myth were some of my favorite books in high school. But you just seem like a judgemental dick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.