[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bullshit is H&M footwear? I can get pic related for 40%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bullshitboots.jpg (20KB, 384x449px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitboots.jpg
20KB, 384x449px
How bullshit is H&M footwear? I can get pic related for 40% off, marking it down to about $60.

Am I retarded for considering this?
>>
it's not great quality, but kind of mid-tier. Buy it if you want, half the people on the board will just call you a meme because everything is a meme.
>>
>>10494470
All I can tell you is you get what you pay for. Don't expect them to last very long or fit particularly comfortably.
>>
It probably won't last long, but If you're aware of this ahead of time go ahead.

I've bought a lot of footwear that will last for decades (assuming they're worn infrequently and taken care of / resoled ).
It doesn't stop me from wanting more.
Having pairs that wear out so you can throw 'em away doesn't sound like such a bad thing anymore tbh.

Just remember completion is an illusion (in all aspects of life)
You're never going to buy the perfect boots, or jacket, or pants and suddenly lose the urge to shop for clothes.
>>
>>10494484
so deep
so true
>>
>>10494475
Shut up you meme.
>>
>>10494470

Bought a pair of chelseas from them because an ex gave me a gift card, still wear them three years after from time to time with no noticeable wear. If you have enough shoes in rotation, they'll last you
>>
>>10494470
i wouldn't wear them personally

i had some cheapo H&M boots in 2010 that i had the intention of buying to wear in the rain to save my leather & higher end dress shoes

the soles even if they appear to be like danite are SO NOT FUCKING FUNCTIONAL

almost slip every step in less than an inch of rain

the sole is manmade meaning it's just plastic

so as you walk if you walk a decent amount

my college campas was only a 3 mile walk to and from the car 3 times a day to get the books

and the sole split from the upper (not stiched) just cheap shoe glue

and where the toe box flexes the sole started cracking

i still have some higher end shoes from that era (allen edmond, ferragamo) and while the leather and insole show heavy signs of wear (it's been 6 years now) the shoe is still solidly constructed and could be recrafted just fine for the $90 allend edmonds charges
>>
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
>>10494470

consider this
>>
>>10494484

Your head is so far up your ass its astonishing. You are just another consumer programmed to buy more than you need. That feeling of never being complete is an artifact of marketing directed towards easily influencible people like yourself.
>>
>>10494470
These are not shoes, they are shoe shaped objects. You are much better off finding an old pair of floreshiem at a goodwill/thrift.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.