[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to clean and maintain Stan Smiths/shoes of a similar make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 472x312px
How to clean and maintain Stan Smiths/shoes of a similar make?
>>
Bleach
>>
collect your semen in a jar and then rub it on the shoes
>>
>>10492940
>>10492943
Thankyou all

Any good products to use for protecting them?
>>
>>10492938
>>10493048
Protect them from what? They're leather sneakers.. the best you can really do is wipe them off when they're dirty

Don't waste any time trying to prevent creasing, they're cheap shoes and they will cease. Walking funny to prevent creases will end up giving you weird unnatural creases

They are durable shoes and will last a long time with little to no maintenance as long as you manage not to light them on fire or something retarded
>>
>they get dirty
>realise its maymay shoes
> just throw them away already
>>
toothpaste works
>>
>>10492938
douse in kerosene, then expose to flame. cleans them 110%.

then go get a better shoe like kent wang sneakers
>>
>>10492938
flush them down in your toilet
>>
>>10493126
i've been doing this for years
To whiten the soles just take some ''whitening'' toothpaste and rub it onto your soles, leave it for a minute or 2 and just wash that of and your soles will be as white as new
>>
dishwashing liquid and sponge
>>
Just let them get fucked up; the meme will be completely dead soon and you'll have a nice pair of beaters afterwards....
>>
i hate the stan shit, literally faggot shoes
>>
BRO I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING, JUST SCRUB WITH WATER AND A MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASER. FUCKING MAGIC. NO JOKE.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.