[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fake tags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fake tags.png (970KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
fake tags.png
970KB, 1000x500px
just a heads up for anyone who doesn't know yet but these things do exist. just a warning for those who buy basics off grailed or ebay.
>>
>>10485617
I swear nothing is sacred to those damned gooks
>>
just do plenty of research on the item you're looking at and you'll be fine. if you cant find what the seller is describing on google then dont buy it.
>>
i was sitting here laughing at you fuckwits who buy supreme til i saw the undercover tag

now i'm worried
>>
>>10485822
Most people probably wouldn't even bother making fakes of Undercover shit except the graphic tees
>>
>>10485822
now I'm laughing at you
>>
>>10485905
and the jacket
>>
>>10485629
Chinks stink anon... It's a steadfast rule.
>>
>>10485617

Stone Island has that secure Qr code system with individual serial numbers on an extra tag.

Pretty hard too fake.
>>
>>10486205
What jacket
>>
File: 1393962110341.jpg (26KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393962110341.jpg
26KB, 450x600px
>>10486648
the meme
>>
>>10485617
>Bape
disgusting
>>
>>10485905
honestly you can take a random black thrifted jacket that looks somewhat in the style of undercover, throw the tag on it and sell it without people knowing.

same with acne, same with stone island.
>>
This is actually unsettling. Can you post links to close ups of the tags?
>>
you can easily tell fakes though. The tags are usually the easiest thing to counterfeit on any label, no matter how lux, there are always ways to reproduce the look if not the manufacturing process.
Anyways your garments are harder to fake considering fabrics and stitching will never be identical.
>>
>>10486737
nerd tears
>>
>>10488327
you can look them up on taobao by searching the brand with the word "label" and sorting the price cheap to expensive
>>
>>10485617
Fuck, where do I buy these? I can print fake box logos that look super legit on my heat press I just need the tags
>>
Fucking chinese filthy yellow jews
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.