[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laptop Backpack Suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: HC877.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HC877.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
In need of a good quality laptop backpack, preferably nothing too edgy/wild.

Nothing too expensive since on a budget. Any suggestions /fa/?
>>
>>10484382
Honestly you posted it yourself. Incase is a reliable brand. Minimal, Sleek, Modern, at a decent price
>>
>>10484382
>>10484415
seconded
my friend bought one and its pretty nice
i tease him that the things on top of the straps and the handle are the same exact seat belt material tho
>>
>>10484382
North Face microbyte is pretty good. I've been rocking a charcoal one for the past couple of months.
>>
topo rover pack is nice
i like mine
>>
Dakine Mission 25L is pretty good if you want to carry more than just a laptop but still pretty slim.
>>
>>10484443
Topo bags look so good but out of my price range atm.

>>10484415
>>10484421

Most likely will be getting it but unsure as to if there were cheaper alternatives just in case.
>>
>>10484382
Laptop kånken is decent as well if you remove the logo. Durable and looks nice, but super popular in some parts of the world.
>>
Everlane backpacks have a laptop pocket that fits Macbooks, i dont know if they fit whatever laptop you have
>>
>>10485558
15'6 laptop. I would have got everlane but I'm in the UK so customs would be a bitch.
>>
>>10485875
What are your needs
What is your price range
What is your style
>>
>>10485885
Needs to carry a 15'6 inch laptop. Possibly a book or two + notebooks and shit. Something that also had extra space for otherstuff while the laptop is in.

Range possibly £80 or under. Can't spend alot at this point in time.

Style: Black possibly minimalist or something that works well with most fits. I want it to be efficient but look good too.
>>
>>10485893
I'd recommend you check Burton, dude
With your price range they're gonna be a good bet without looking super pleb-y
This one is made with sturdy fabric and is well designed
Well below your price limit
>>
File: 13655100011_1.jpg (231KB, 1680x1620px) Image search: [Google]
13655100011_1.jpg
231KB, 1680x1620px
>>10485912
Woops
>>
>>10485912
What if I told you I just bought from burton, I got the big kettlepack in black and the quality was shit. I ordered return the same day :(
>>
>>10485920
Well I have a north face bag and am not thrilled with the quality. Their bags look great though
I've heard good things about Patagonia's quality but their bags are ugly

Personally I just spend more on bags, man. You're gonna be hard pressed to find high quality fabrics, large bags, and sturdy build on a budget, unless you're buying with end of season sales from a high end retailer

Basically look at the following retailers: Chrome (read the item description carefully to prevent buying an inferior quality bag, cuz they make em), used Mission Workshop, Topo Designs from third party retailers (they do not have sales ever....ever), or one of Mystery Ranch's "urban line" bags. Don't know the laptop capacity but their bags are very highly regarded and the urban line is reasonably priced
>>
>>10485920
Whoa Cordura has a list of all of their products
Definitely browse this list but pay to the inner liners
>>
>>10485941
Thanks, I really like Topo and mission though yeah being in uni limits my budget. Where would I get used mission bags from? I'll check these out though and see.

Pantagonia is well priced but yup, really ugly. I'll look around, thanks though.
>>
>>10485950
eBay man
>>
Anyone know if samsonite is good? OP here. I went to their store and the backs seemed decent
>>
>>10486469
Anyone?
>>
Barely related, but can you make backpacks work with overcoats?
>>
>>10487629
Oh hell no use a Boston bag or high end tote
>>
>>10487656
That's what I thought. Thanks for the answer.
Do you happen to have a favorite maker of messenger bags off the top of your head?
>>
>>10486469
Bump. Need to know, their bags seem really good.
>>
File: crumpler_hero.jpg (96KB, 530x340px) Image search: [Google]
crumpler_hero.jpg
96KB, 530x340px
Use this, love it. One issue, wish the laptop was stored against your back, for a flatter fit on your back. But is durable and big. Crumpler Heist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.