[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best Ecchi anime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

I've watched High school DXD and High school of the dead i'm looking for a new show any suggestions?
>>
>>2079793
OP image and more can be found here
Sakura Magical Girls https://imgur.com/a/10k5C
>>
Shinmau and Seikon no Qwaser are the lewdest ive seen, not sure about the best tho
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 700x1000px
To Love-Ru obviously.
>>
>>2079793

honestly, ecchi anime haven't been great lately.

HxH Gakuen just tried to be a safe-for-TV hentai (I need you to grope me so I'm strong enough to fight aliens every episode), which is pretty boring.

Shinmai maou no testament didn't know how to blend ecchi with story, so it kind of glued two different shows together (let's go out and fight bad guys and grope each other all day when we get home). It also had that safe-for-tv hentai thing going on, which is pretty boring (they threw in 'my curse is bothering me so I need you to grope me' as an afterthought. This is all of the ecchi this show has to offer).

Sin nanatsu no taizai is just laughable in every way.

If you want good ecchi anime, you'll have to go to the classics.

things like

Asa made Juugyo Chu (It's a one episode OVA, but it's definitely the best),
Ladies vs. Butlers,
Labyrinth of Flames,
Naujicaa Blitz Tactics,
Seikon no Qwaser (this one gets a little weird at times, though),
Kanokon,
Queen's Blade (seasons 1 and 2),
Sora no Otoshimono,
To Love-Ru Darkness,
maybe Highschool DxD but don't expect a lot of ecchi content from this one. It has it from time to time, but mostly doesn't attempt to blend ecchi and story. It attempts to make up for this by having an ecchi episode at some point.
>>
>>2079793
>Seikon no Qwaser (this one gets a little weird at times, though),
That's a damn understatement. OP, Try watching KissxSis. It has it's moments.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (342KB, 2544x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
342KB, 2544x1440px
>>2079860
>>2079890
3rd for seikon no qwaser
>>
File: Hedyeh and Ayse.jpg (200KB, 1200x1581px) Image search: [Google]
Hedyeh and Ayse.jpg
200KB, 1200x1581px
>>2079890
>Ladies vs. Butlers
Got to say this. While I haven't watched every single episode, each one is fucking filled to the brim with enough fap fuel for multiple sessions. The one special with these girls in pic related alone has been an endless source of fun.

It does help that it's by Xebec, who are pretty much masters of fanservice.

Can't think of anything I've sought out recently that is story-rich and filled with ecchi, given I'm more for stuff that keeps the fanservice to occasional moments. While not very recent, KissxSis touches on a lot of lewd subjects, even some that border on /d/'s softcore list.
>>
>>2079892
>PissxSis
no thanks
>>
>>2079793
Yosuga no Sora
Monogatari series after the first season
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Girls Bravo
Prison School
Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
Samurai Girls
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!
>>
>>2079917
the specials are the best
>>
>>2079793
"Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai" is worth your time. The voice acting and characters are good. Plus, the story is passably fun.

>>2079890
I like the way you write. Nice job, anon. I needed that laugh. Also, thanks for the list.
>>
project Valkyre /mermaid uncensored
>>
>>2080790
>Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!
If you have a piss fetish, that is.
>>
>>2079793
Demon King Daimao is pretty good until the last episode where they tried to fit 3 novel's worth of plot into 20 minutes.
>>
>>2079917
>Ladies v. Butlers
>Episode 1
>Klutz lands on protagonist's face
>Instead of trying to get up, begins masturbating on his nose right there on the spot as he struggles for oxygen against her fat ass
That anime was too good for this earth
>>
>>2079793
OP You can thank me later for this
> fapservice,com/fanservice-compilations/
>>
File: IMG_0480.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>2079793
Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou is pretty damn lewd, and has multiple orgasms in a short time. I recommend finding an uncensored version. Pic related
>>
>>2088152
You couldn't just cut out the outside stuff could you..
>>
>>2079793
Cat Planet Cuties
Rosario + Vampire
Sekirei
Girls Bravo
>>
keijo!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2088192
Sorry
>>
>>2079890
>sora no otoshimono

>mc is insufferable, worse than issei in his perversion
>no nudity
>plot is ok, but the mc being an immeasurable pervert ruined it for me.
>>
Monster Musume is really good. Definitely recommend it.
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>2088192
How about contributing instead of being a whiney faggot?

>>2079793
Queens Blade and Manyuu Hikenchou
>>
Ikki Tousen
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.