[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K-Kisekae 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 121

File: Untitled-1.png (984KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
984KB, 1600x1200px
Last thread:
>>1832691

Online Version:
http://pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html

Offline Version (password is 4chan) (gives a "File Load Error" in the top left corner when loading in a standalone Flash program):
http://www.mediafire.com/?idfbi07t071g78z

Previous offline version (same password):
http://www.mediafire.com/?lku8c3ppgtd82d6

Older Offline Version (late December):
http://www.mediafire.com/?5nrzs9v6psxi65x

FAQ and Tips:
http://pastebin.com/htmN8JmT

Backgrounds:
http://pastebin.com/CA4qGEMH
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x7ssc7l8ysdy40c/More_Backgrounds.zip

Props ETC:
http://pochi.lix.jp/joyful/joyful.cgi?bbs=1 (look for threads with the word MOD in them.)

Above pic made by Buford, I just stole it as a thread image.
>>
I kinda wanna do daily challenges again, if anyone has any good ideas for themes or challenges, feel free to post them!
>sage for no contribution
>>
>>1844675
YOUR GIRLS MEET THEIR BIZARRO SELVES.

GO.
>>
>>1844698
What if my girls ARE their bizzarro selves?
>>
File: Size Comparison.png (370KB, 2000x776px) Image search: [Google]
Size Comparison.png
370KB, 2000x776px
I still have to make an effective way of calculating their height in cm.
>>
File: DestructionSkillIncreasedTo57.png (237KB, 1840x1090px) Image search: [Google]
DestructionSkillIncreasedTo57.png
237KB, 1840x1090px
>>1844698
Does this count? Dark elf version of >>1833296
>>
"Demon princess" Delilah is having a hard time meeting "Catholic school" Delilah.
>>
File: henshin failure.gif (642KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
henshin failure.gif
642KB, 436x600px
(Animated gif)

She found an intelligent cursed magic wand that made her believe it would grant her powers but instead it read her personality and fears and permanently transformed her into the most embarassing magical girl outfit she could possibly imagine, something only a bizarro version of herself would ever even consider wearing.
>>
File: Untitled-chan2015-9_1.png (107KB, 754x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-chan2015-9_1.png
107KB, 754x1500px
>>
File: Untitled-chan2015-9_2.png (115KB, 1112x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-chan2015-9_2.png
115KB, 1112x1500px
>>1845305
>>
File: Untitled-chan2015-9_3.png (149KB, 1102x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-chan2015-9_3.png
149KB, 1102x1500px
>>1845306
>>
File: Elfie-elf.png (377KB, 642x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Elfie-elf.png
377KB, 642x1055px
>>
>>1845253
I'm suddenly hard pressed to remember why I started hiding these threads.

So... if the outfit is permanent, what happens if she puts on something else?
>>
>>1845320
It's permanent in the sense that the cursed wand controls the transformation and not her so she can't dispel it unless the wand allows it.

She'd just go through the transformation sequence again if she tried to cover up. The wand is a troll, though, and would give her a false sense of security that she's safe covering up at least the first time she tried it by reverting her hair back to her normal non-magical hair color and waiting until she's out in a public space around other people to redo the transform, like during class or walking down a crowded street for maximum humilation.

According to the wand there is a way out of the curse, which by possessing it she would be aware of due to the mental link it formed with her. Knowing her fears, it chose the worst thing she could think of. It explained that all she has to do to be free is to be witnessed masturbating to the point of achieving orgasm by all of her classmates while in their presence.

What it didn't say is that it just wants to see if she will do it and that it has nothing to do with breaking the curse.
>>
File: sizetest.png (785KB, 1922x1380px) Image search: [Google]
sizetest.png
785KB, 1922x1380px
>>1845023
I've been using slider = height - 100cm when legs and torso are 50, but it ends up like this. The biggest one is more than 3 inches too short and the smallest one is an inch too tall if the chart is at 79/582.
>>
Hey does anyone know where the cached saves are on mac? I have a .sol from my PC that I wanna transfer but this shit is fucking impossible.
>>
File: 150928kisekae.png (2MB, 1516x1080px) Image search: [Google]
150928kisekae.png
2MB, 1516x1080px
>>1844698
They meet their alternate selves from another board.
>>
>>1845339
Sweet. I'll hope to see more of that, then.
>>
>>1845339

Sounds like a great one of those CYOA stories in the ENF thread. I approve as well.

To contribute, have a ninja.
>>
>>1845305
>>1845307
>>1845306
yes, yes, yes.

>>1845253
yes.

>>1845067
YES

What a glorious new thread.
>>
>>1845305
>>1845306
>>1845307

Your style is familiar... did you make a blonde girl too?
>>
>>1845357
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_shared_object

Scroll down to "File Locations." Note it says the location is different if you use Google Chrome.
>>
File: yoko_riding.gif (305KB, 304x454px) Image search: [Google]
yoko_riding.gif
305KB, 304x454px
>>1845253
Awesome work! Gifs are hard to do and I never bothered trying anything more complex than this. I'm not sure I'd know where to start to get all the timing and stuff right.
>>
File: Untitled_eyyyy.png (70KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_eyyyy.png
70KB, 475x600px
>>1845401
>>
File: Untitled-san2015-9_4.png (111KB, 948x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-san2015-9_4.png
111KB, 948x1500px
>>1845479
>>
File: Untitled-kun2015-9_5.png (199KB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-kun2015-9_5.png
199KB, 1180x1500px
>>1845481
>>
>>1845253
>>1845339
Couldn't she just get rid of the rod?

Awesome gif, by the way.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 1.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 1.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Part 2 of Angie's ENF story at
https://archive.loveisover.me/e/thread/1832691/#q1843548

Having satisfied her carnal urges for now, Angie chose to avoid any more close calls by waiting out the rest of the day in the unused
classroom until nightfall. She still had no idea how she would talk her way out of having skipped class and if she would need to explain
the discovered uniform, but her larger problem now was getting out of the school and finding her way home as she was still only clad in
shoes and socks. Her first order of business was to try to find her confiscated clothing, which most likely had been taken to the teachers' office. However, at this late hour she would be free to roam the building and now would be a perfect time to investigate good hiding spots for the next time she wanted to try this during the day. "Angie," she thought to herself, "you know that you will do this again so let's be better prepared next time."
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 2.png (945KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 2.png
945KB, 1600x1200px
After scouting the club rooms to see if any of her clothing had been left undiscovered to no avail, she entered the darkened stairwell where
she had almost been caught unawares by the student council a few hours ago. "I never did actually go up to the roof," she thought as the
day's events replayed in her mind. There was only one exit to the roof via this particular set of stairs with no alternate escape route, so
now would be the safest time to explore without fear of detection as the building should be empty until morning. She felt her nipples tense at she closed her eyes and imagined the feeling of the cool night air on her bare skin while viewing the campus from on high like a queen surveying her realm.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 3.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 3.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Being late autumn, the drop in temperature after dusk was more than she had bargained for and the excursion to the roof was not as pleasant as she had expected it to be. The stiff breeze over the building with no windbreak was more than her bare skin could endure for any
extended period of time, but she drank in the view over the darkened campus for as long as she could withstand the cold. Shivering from the wind, she headed back to the stairs and to the comforting heat of the school building.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 4.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 4.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
While traversing the stairs downward suddenly the fluorescent lamps of the stairwell flickered to life indicating a presence in the building, causing her to almost make a sound at the unexpected shock. Covering her mouth reflexively, she listened carefully after regaining her composure to hear what appeared to be the sounds of sweeping and the rolling of casters underneath a garbage can at the far end of the club room hall. Not thinking clearly, she immediately made her way down the stairs past the first floor and headed to the basement.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 5.png (574KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 5.png
574KB, 1600x1200px
Taking a look around the grungy basement, stale air hanging with the ashy smell of the garbage incinerator and the chemical odor of cleaning products, it dawned on her that this was one of the poorest locations to have attempted to escape. Firstly, it was simply an unpleasant location as the damp concrete stench and grittiness underneath her shoes could attest. Secondly, she was attempting to evade the custodial staff by going to the one location they could be guaranteed to visit. Hiding behind water damaged boxes of old textbooks in this gray hell was not a pleasant prospect, and the only door to try - most likely only a mop closet or supply room - being locked left her but with one option. The only way out was back up the single set of stairs.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 6.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 6.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Sneaking quickly back onto the first floor, she peeked around the corner to the hallway. Having seen no one, nor heard any sounds in the immediate vicinity, she made a beeline for the teachers' office. By sheer luck, the door had been left unlocked by one of the janitors who had recently made their rounds. Looking over the desks and in the drawers in a frenzy yet finding nothing, she leaned up against the
adjoining door to the principal's office and sighed. Out of the corner of her eye she spied a small box containing green fabric through the
window of the door. Her uniform! It had been folded neatly and placed in the lid of a box of copier paper, and it was within striking
distance on a chair by the principal's desk. Her elation at this discovery fell to terror as she felt the resistance of the door handle against its lock and the revelation that the hall pass she had used was also in the box... class number side up. She staggered away from
the unmoving door, the fear of tomorrow morning's events playing in various permutations in her mind, and she shook her head violently to break the chain of thought. "Now's not the time Angie! I'll think of something later!", she yelled at herself silently as the next option was to fall back on her plan from earlier in the day - retrieving her gym uniform. Formulating an explanation now was not a priority; getting clothed and making it home was paramount.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 7.png (612KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 7.png
612KB, 1600x1200px
Pushing the bar of a an exit door as quietly as possible, she stepped out into the cool night breeze. Instinctively clutching her arms at the sudden chill, she felt her nipples hardening again as goose bumps formed over her pale skin. Stopping for a moment to overcome the
shiver that struck her, she looked forward and jogged across the campus towards the gym under cover of darkness. The night air of near-
winter was both exhilarating and mildly unpleasant as the cold made her stiffened nipples ache slightly.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 8.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 8.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
To her infinite relief the gym entrance leading to the girls' locker room, although locked, had been left slightly ajar and as such could
simply be pulled open. Toggling the light switch, her spirits were once again dampened as she stared at the lockers and realized she had made a rather stupid mistake. She felt as if fate was mocking her as she just now considered that her locker required a key, and her key was still in her school bag. Where was her bag? Sitting down on a bench to collect her thoughts, she attempted to piece together its last known location. Was it still in the classroom? Or maybe... was her bag in the teachers' office and she had not noticed it in her frantic search for clothes - maybe her teacher had dropped it off there after she abandoned class? Quickly exiting the gym to run back to the main building, she stopped dead as she spied a figure with a broom locking the same door she had used to escape, preventing any further entry.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 9.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 9.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
The gravity of her predicament had not really cemented itself in her mind until she heard the loud snap of the gym door swinging shut and latching behind her. Turning with a start, she grasped at the handle but all of her efforts at budging it were futile. Alone, outside, cold and naked, her heart sank as her home and warm bed felt like it was a thousand miles away. Having lost access to both buildings, her eyes darted back and forth as she tried to come up with any kind of solution until finally settling on the gate beyond the track in front of the main building. No... that was too much!

"NO! I can't possibly walk all the way home like THIS!"

Knowing that there was essentially no other option left to her, she was forced to resign herself to her fate. Tears welled up in her eyes as she slowly began the walk that would take her along populated streets all the while her body was fully exposed to both the frigid air and any onlookers she might happen across. The extreme likelihood of being spotted on the way home both excited and utterly frightened her, but hiding outside on campus all night naked in the cold didn't solve the problem either. At least she would have darkness as an ally on the trip home.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 2 - 10.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 2 - 10.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
After a few minutes of walking and pondering her situation she straightened up proudly and wiped her eyes. The uncomfortableness of the situation and her girlish modesty at odds with her exhibitionistic fantasies, her subconscious desires began to win the battle. "Angie, you know you want this... You've been secretly wanting to do something like this but you just didn't have the courage. What did you do today? It was amazing, wasn't it? Nothing can be more exciting than having no safety net." Her confidence growing after the attempt at convincing herself she actually wanted to do this all along, she cupped her tender breasts with her hands for a moment to warm her stiff nipples and walked directly out the front gate onto the sidewalk, her bare form glowing in the illumination from the street lamp. Treating the street light as if it were a stage spotlight, she struck a pose as she imagined a theater full of admirers gazing over her.

"Why should I feel ashamed for being cute? If anyone sees me THEY should consider themselves lucky that I allowed them the privilege!"
>>
>>1845668
I dunno if you take requests but I would love to see her in a stripping sequence with some sort of focus on her pantsu... One can only dream I suppose?
>>
>>1845710
I usually start piecing together stories based on what background images from games/VNs I have collected so that the illustration matches the story, so that's the only real limiting factor. Have anything in particular in mind?

The writing part is really just secondary as I don't think I'm a particulary amazing writer, but I like to add some context for what is going on in the picture. Give me an idea what you want and I'll see what I can put together; don't expect an immediate turnaround as it does take some time to construct the pics and stories.
>>
>>1845668

Oops, I made a typo in the post - this link was actually part 1:

>https://archive.loveisover.me/e/thread/1832691/#q1843548

Part 2 is the posts that are above in this thread.

>sage for no image content
>>
File: Catherine.png (195KB, 1992x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine.png
195KB, 1992x1137px
hair bits and ribbons, ribbons and hair bits

>>1845253
Wow, this is well done.

>>1845423
Magnificent. Needs bounce, though!

>>1845307
>>1845483
MOAR

>>1845683
Loving these poses

>>1845314
3D effect on the swirl is pretty cool.
>>
>>1845748

Damn mouse, how long does it take you to design those nonstandard poses? Some of the things you come up with are insane.
>>
File: Kamiko_and_Rin_0.png (131KB, 840x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Kamiko_and_Rin_0.png
131KB, 840x1105px
New character. Sisters? Sisters.
>>
File: Kamiko_and_Rin_2.png (115KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Kamiko_and_Rin_2.png
115KB, 735x1102px
>>1845755
Obligatory

>>1845754
That one I've been fiddling with a few mins off and on ever since I posted >>1840659 , so... a while
>>
>>1845755
Cute
>>
>>1845755
Would you mind posting codes for these two?
>>
I should get around to actually doing that challenge instead of doing this fanfaggotry.
>>
File: How Bizarro.png (2MB, 1493x2910px) Image search: [Google]
How Bizarro.png
2MB, 1493x2910px
>>1844698
You didn't say mirror selves, you didn't say opposite universe selves. Nope, you said bizarro selves.
>>
File: heaven or hell LET'S BOULDER.png (296KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
heaven or hell LET'S BOULDER.png
296KB, 2000x1500px
>>1844698
This one was pretty obvious.
>>
File: Portable.jpg (181KB, 1396x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Portable.jpg
181KB, 1396x1047px
I've been editing the main SWF of the offline version and managed to remove the FileLoadError text in the top corner (when loading with a standalone swf player).

Now I just need to make it into a standalone exe (with all extra swf files included.) If I had a cracked version of SWFkit I could do it.
>>
>>1845896
Could be worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvW-ZGNjBYc
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 1.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 1.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Angie's ENF adventure part 3

Having been walking along the streets for over a half hour in only her socks and shoes, Angie had finally begun acclimate to the temperature. One thing was beginning to pain her, however - her stomach was protesting having not eaten since lunchtime. Debating on stopping by a store to grab a snack, the one issue being her wallet was in her school bag that was now locked away in the school. Hah! Money. As if that would be a problem. She was sure that after one good look at her any part-timer schoolboy would give away half the store to keep her from leaving. It'd definitely work on them, she thought, but there was always the chance that the clerk could be a grumpy granny or some total bitch high school girl. She didn't see anyone milling about through the windows of the nearest shop, so she moved in for a closer look.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 2.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 2.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
As she eyed the snack items on the shelves through the glass door, she noted the shop stood apparently empty. The overhead lights were on, the glass tubes of the "OPEN" sign still glowed red, but there was no trace of human presence aside from an open magazine on the counter by the register. Perhaps the clerk had gone to visit the restroom? That would just make this easier!
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 3.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 3.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
"I'll only take the things I need," she thought, in an attempt to justify her shoplifting. Watching for any presence in the store, she snatched a couple snack items and made her way back to the exit. Her curiosity was piqued, however, when she passed a display of disposable cameras. Sure, why not? What this day needed was documentation! Slipping a camera off the rack, she took one look back as she heard a toilet flush and sped out the door.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 4.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 4.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Having eaten her ill-gotten snacks, Angie decided that walking the whole way would just take too long and she would take her usual train instead. Surely it was late enough that the last train would be running soon. Most likely there would be no passengers, but if there were any they would be too drunk to care. Spotting occasional movement from the corner of her eye, she suspected that there were people spying her as she waited patiently at the platform, and she felt a warm tingle at the thought of being watched.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 5.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 5.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Almost disappointed at entering an empty car, she took a seat and sprawled out; this was not something she could usually do on the train at her typical time due to the number of passengers during rush hour. An unintelligible squawk came from the loudspeaker as the doors slit shut, locking her in her own personal cage. The rumble of the wheels as the train began to move sent a vibration through her seat, and the warm tingle from before cried out to be touched.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 6.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 6.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Angie felt no reason to deny herself, being alone in the train car. She licked her fingers and slid her hand between her legs encountering the warm moistness that had been forming since she felt she was being watched on the platform. She stroked lightly at the inner lips of her tender folds with her fingertips, eyes widening as they inched lower and pushed deep inside. Angie's eyes glazed over as she curled the fingers hidden inside herself until they were sufficiently coated with her honey, and she let out a held breath as she slipped them free from their tight bond. Sliding them higher between her petals, fingers orbiting her tender bud before attacking it directly, her mind went numb as they did their work brilliantly almost as if to apologize for this afternoon's earlier failure. Reaching higher and higher as the train picked up speed, her body became magic and all thoughts fled her mind as her vision flashed to white and she involuntarily let out a cry of ecstasy.

Shuddering and breathing erratically from the sensory explosion, she slowly lifted glistening fingers from her freshly polished pearl and placed them to her lips as if to enjoy her own nectar as a dessert after that most delightful course.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 7.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 7.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
As the colors and lights came back into focus, Angie jerked reflexively as if having been struck by lightning. The door to the next car had been slid open loudly, and two figures made a stumbling entrance. One of them was a typical sight for this late night train - a middle-aged man drunk to the point of stupor - and the other was almost as common, a young girl in a way-too-formal dress for a train ride acting as his companion.
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 8.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 8.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Given the type of typical passenger at this hour and the youth of the girls often seen with them, one could almost guarantee that there was money or other favors exchanging hands in return for this companionship. This encounter, however, was not one that was expected - and Angie used quick thinking to ready her stolen camera to capture this rather advantageous turn of events. It's not every day that you see the principal of the school drunk to the point of passing out while being escorted by a dolled-up student officer!
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 9.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 9.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
Rapidly snapping photos, Angie was spotted quickly due to the sound of the camera's shutter. The photographic subject released and let drop the drunken principal, who promptly blacked out in a crumpled heap by the door. Stunned at being photographed in a compromising state as well as her paparazzi being almost entirely naked, her mind simply did not register the situation. Angie lowered the camera, and with a devious smirk on her face addressed the shocked figure.

"Hey Xiu Mei. It looks like you've got a little problem there."
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 10.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 10.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
Not knowing what to make of the situation, Xiu Mei dropped halfway to the floor before catching herself. Looking up, she saw what she believed she had seen before - a young girl about her own age with hair tied up in twin tails holding a camera... wearing only shoes and socks.

"What... what the hell? Who are you?! You're uh... you're NAKED!"

"And you're not. I have a minor issue at the moment regarding that, and you might be able to fix it. See, I took a lot of photos of you with that man there, who happens to be the principal of my school - and yours, coincidentally - and unlike you, I DO know who you are, Fang Xiu Mei... it would be a shame for you to have your name and photos plastered everywhere as the girl who was doing little favors for the principal in exchange for... well, whatever you were doing this for. I wonder, is that how you got to be an officer? A little vote rigging?"

"No, it's not like that!"

"Maybe not... but do you think anyone else will care? I'd assume it HAS to for be something, geez, I can smell the beer from here and you know he's like old, right? Ugh. That's just gross. Okay getting to the point - I have a proposition for you... See, I need you to do a little thing for me. This can all go away if you do exactly as I say. That dress you've got on is looking pretty good right now."

"I... I'm n-n-not into girls, please don't make me do-"

"What? No - how did... ugh, never mind. Not my thing either. That's not what I meant. Looks good right now - as in, it's clothes. Take it off."

"Huh?! No way!"

"It's not like I'm asking you to take off your underwear, I certainly don't want that. Just the dress."

"But I'm not wearing a bra!"

"Oh hey - neither am I."
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 11.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 11.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
Xiu Mei slowly slipped out of her dress as she sat in a pathetic lump in the floor of the car, exposing her bare breasts and girly pink panties. Crying as she tossed it at Angie, she shuffled back against the wall of the car next to the blacked-out principal. Angie pulled the dress over her head and had to pull hard to fasten it as it was incredibly tight in the chest. It could work in a pinch, but it was certainly not comfortable.

"But anyway, I do have something I need you to do for me. The principal there has a box in his office with a girl's uniform-"

Xiu Mei sniffled, "A girl's uniform? The one Yuki found?"

"Yeah. It's mine. It needs to never be mentioned outside of your little group, where you found it, that it was mine, anything. Or that we even had this conversation. Given the state of sweet prince here and the story these photos tell, he could even be pegged as a pervert for keeping that in his office, so it also might be in his best interest to get rid of it and forget he ever saw it. I'm sure you can be convincing. I'm guessing getting fired for relations with a student isn't high on the old priority list."
>>
File: Angie ENF part 3 - 12.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie ENF part 3 - 12.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
The train began to slow to a stop as the announcer declared the last stop before ending service for the night. Exiting the train and leaving the half naked crying mess in the floor with her drunk old man, Angie felt a huge sense of relief that all of her problems were finally fully in hand. Feeling constricted, she promptly yanked the undersized dress over her head and tossed it into a garbage can. It was too small and uncomfortable, and it really wasn't her style. Besides, she still had a long walk left to get home...
>>
>>1844698
First idea when I saw this challenge.
>>
File: Kamiko_and_Rin_1.png (131KB, 807x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Kamiko_and_Rin_1.png
131KB, 807x1082px
>>1845886
http://pastebin.com/BTknR2ur
>>
>>1846426
You da best, homie.
>>
File: Profile - Samantha Landford.png (198KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Profile - Samantha Landford.png
198KB, 1600x1200px
I haven't been here in awhile. So here's one of my favorite girls.

http://pastebin.com/EeSMHp3M
>>
>>1846526
Question: why do all your characters have shit names?
>>
File: Angie morning 1.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 1.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
No story on this one, I like playing around with her so I just ended up making a sequence of Angie getting up in the morning and getting dressed for school.
>>
File: Angie morning 2.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 2.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 3.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 3.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 4.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 4.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 5.png (1020KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 5.png
1020KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 6.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 6.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 7.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 7.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 8.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 8.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 9.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 9.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 10.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 10.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Angie morning 11.png (1008KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie morning 11.png
1008KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Profile - Pam Vasquez.png (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Profile - Pam Vasquez.png
223KB, 1600x1200px
>>1846631
OH YEAH, BUDDY? WELL THAt hurts my feelings ):

Here, have her slutty friend.
http://pastebin.com/raiGGn1y
>>
File: acute.jpg (316KB, 960x1480px) Image search: [Google]
acute.jpg
316KB, 960x1480px
>>
File: shit names.png (607KB, 931x617px) Image search: [Google]
shit names.png
607KB, 931x617px
I didn't mean this, but this happened quite accidentally. I think 4chan is broken. the link just doesnt want to close.
>>
Like your stories there Buford. Have you considered saving them as storyboards on deviantart? Ashame when these go away. BTW loved your work.
>>
>>1846117
should do another story eith Xiu Mei having to get home from the train...only she loses her panties...snd gets caught naked
>>
>>1846818
>>1846819
>>1846820
>>1846821
>>1846822
>>1846823
>>1846824
>>1846825
>>1846826
>>1846827
>>1846828
She doesn't even shower in the morning? How filthy! But seriously nice work! I really dig this and the other sets with her.
>>
>>1847337
Some girls like to shower before bed, so they'll have more time in the morning for things like make up and hair.
>>
File: Angie washing hair.png (709KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angie washing hair.png
709KB, 1600x1200px
>>1847337
>>1847343

Gotta get clean before bed!
>>
File: Xiu Mei train aftermath.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei train aftermath.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>1847323
I'm not sure yet what kind of ENF hell I'd want to send her through, and how exactly story-wise to go about getting her out of her clothes. Angie was sorta to mostly to fully okay with running around naked all day, but Xiu Mei is not and this situation scares the bejesus out of her so she'd try to cover up as much as possible. Angie is way easier as she just tosses her clothes off and is all like WITNESS ME, or at least until someone almost does and then she's like NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT! She likes the idea of being caught, but not the potential consequences. Having photographic dirt on the principal changed the balance of power so getting caught naked on the train still left her with the upper hand.

The first thing Xiu Mei would do is take one of her gloves and tie it into a makeshift top at least. Beyond that, I got nothing right now.
>>
>>1847343
Personally, I prefer showers before bed as well, so I can sleep a little longer.
>>
File: Xiu Mei train aftermath 2.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei train aftermath 2.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Time's running out - it looks Xiu Mei is going to have to exit and make a break for it because there's no way this situation can have a satisfactory explanation! So you're telling me that a naked girl stole your clothes? Who would believe that?
>>
>>1847387

take his jacket
>>
>>1847441
naw she can't think straight and runs out as is
>>
>>1847368
>>1847387
She runs out, right into a delinquent girl from the same school who takes revenge for that time Xiu busted her for some sort of naughty behavior.
>>
File: sapphire.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sapphire.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
Before going on a concert tour make sure you're familiar with both how to hit high notes and also sing in a natural dialect.
>>
There's STILL no options for multiple horns? That would be such a great feature. In fact, the entire ears/wings/horns etc tab should be converted into what the hair and accessories tab became.
>>
File: 151004kisekae.png (47KB, 1019x273px) Image search: [Google]
151004kisekae.png
47KB, 1019x273px
New Body sliders when?
>>
File: Xiu Mei encounters punks.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei encounters punks.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>1847454
Xiu Mei ducked quickly out of the train car doors before the railway officer could notice her appearance; besides, he would be occupied with the drunk mess that was the principal asleep in the floor.

Ducking down an alleyway into a housing area, she encountered one of the last things she would want to see - a couple punks hanging out smoking and having beers. What made this even worse was that one of these punks was a girl with candy red dyed hair by the name of Alice; Xiu Mei had been instrumental in getting new three-strike school rules passed by the student council that led to expulsion for the year for students caught fighting three times. Alice was not a bad student, grade-wise, but she was a bit of a brawler - and Xiu Mei's rule got her booted.
>>
File: Xiu Mei encounters punks 2.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei encounters punks 2.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Alice's friend heard Xiu Mei attempting to sneak by, and she didn't hesitate to announce her presence.

"Well lookie here, what the fuck we got goin' on? Some Chinese bitch all painted up like a 'ho. What up with that outfit? You do some sucky sucky me love you long time and dude kicked yo' ass to the curb?"

"Whoa whoa wait a minute, that ain't just some skanky-ass bitch, that that's fuckin' goody two-shoes Jujube or Zoomy or whatever the fuck her name is got my ass expelled."

"Well shit then, want to have some fun?"

"Hells yeah, fuck this bitch up!"
>>
File: Xiu Mei encounters punks 3.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei encounters punks 3.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Outnumbered two to one, and not being able to run at any speed in heels, Xiu Mei was quickly caught by the duo. Yanking Xiu Mei's hair, Alice dragged her unwillingly back down the alleyway. The threat of her friend's spring baton deterred Xiu Mei from trying anything to escape.

"All right, so you done got yourself all alone and half dressed in our neighborhood, bitch. You gotta pay some toll or some shit for fucking 'round on out turf. You also owe me for having to repeat a year an' shit 'cause fuck dat. We gonna make yo' skank ass pay fo' dat shit."

"Please... ple... please don't h-h-h-urt me..."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. We ain't gonna rough you up too much unless you don't do what I say. I got plans for you. Take all that shit off!"

"...eh?"

"You understand the words that be comin' out my mouth? I said take all that shit off, jewelry, everything. That shit is mine now. You don't want no stitches you bes' do what I say. I bet them shoes be some expensive designer-ass shit."

"... the shoes... okay... but why... why everything else..?"

"Bitch, you do it an' don't ask no questions. Yo Mel, go run in the house an' grab some rope."
>>
File: Xiu Mei encounters punks 4.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei encounters punks 4.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
After a couple slaps to the face to get her to comply, now naked Xiu Mei's hands were tied behind her back and a second rope was tied around her neck, leashing her like a dog. Alice snapped a couple pics wither her phone, and yanked the rope to get her to stand up. Xiu Mei began to protest as she was led back towards the train platform, but the constant threat of Mel's spring baton made her keep moving despite her extreme reluctance to do so.
>>
File: Xiu Mei encounters punks 5.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei encounters punks 5.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Mel handed off the baton to Alice, as this was her show after all. Alice tied the naked Xiu Mei to a pillar at the platform with extra rope she had brought for just this purpose with an evil grin on her face.

"Oh buck up. You'll only have to wait a few hours for sunrise. Crowds start showing up about 15 minutes before the 6 AM train."

With that, Alice let out a hearty laugh and collapsed the baton. "I'll leave you to it then. Have fun!"
>>
File: peaceful day.png (1MB, 1479x992px) Image search: [Google]
peaceful day.png
1MB, 1479x992px
My first submission to this thread. Do her hands and arms look believable?
>>
>>1846118
Well, geez, why even steal the dress if you're just going to toss it immediately?

I mean in the end it makes for more ENF, but still.
>>
>>1848140
Arms look good, legs look fine, although she looks liable to slip with her legs that angled.
>>
how to remove censorship??
>>
>>1848226
Go into politics, win a majority and enact anti-censorship laws. Make sure they are enforced.
For the time being you can just go to the wrench tab and set the number next to the checkerboard thingy to 8, though.
>>
I haven't used Kisekae for ages. Seems like there are a lot of new neat features, can't wait to try them.
>>
>>1848184
I figure that she initially demanded the dress mostly to take Xiu Mei off guard moreso than she already was so she wouldn't try to follow her off the train to steal the camera. At that point she had been running around naked for hours and was pretty comfortable with it, so it was more of a power play. After putting the dress on it didn't really fit well anyway as Angie's breasts are larger and she is slightly taller than Xiu Mei.

As I was writing her I kind of figured Angie is rather capricious and changes her mind on a whim in that manic pixie dream girl sort of way. She was in a panic looking for clothes earlier in the night, but after she found them and put them on she realized didn't even want them. Stripping naked again and just tossing the dress seemed like something she would do, especially after she had discovered how hot and bothered being this daring made her. Angie is a bit of a perv, and why ruin a good thing?
>>
File: Censor.png (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Censor.png
82KB, 800x600px
Maybe that pic can help.
>>
File: Xiu Mei rescue.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Mei rescue.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Morning rolls around and the transit police rescue Xiu Mei from her pillar of humiliation after receiving a report of a naked girl tied up at the platform, but not before having been seen by who knows how many morning commuters. A few of these were students from her own class, girls snickering and boys staring and all snapping photos with their phones.
>>
I learned a new word today - this paraphilia pretty much describes Angie's particular perversion. I didn't know there was an actual term for that.

>Autagonistophilia

>Unlike exhibitionism where the person intentionally exposes their genitals to an unsuspecting stranger, in this paraphilia the person creates situations in which other people could see them in the nude if the person wanted to. For example, it would be like leaving your curtains open and walking around the house naked in hopes that someone would peep in the windows. It is the thought that someone may be watching that is sexually arousing.

>Joël Dor: "through this identification with the ideal object of the people's desire, all her efforts are in the service of phallic identification. It is not surprising, therefore, to note the hysteric's intense attraction toward any situation in which this imaginary identification can be brought onstage."
>>
File: of course the zipper broke.png (86KB, 765x1345px) Image search: [Google]
of course the zipper broke.png
86KB, 765x1345px
Perhaps she should try using velcro or buttons or something.
>>
File: combattips.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
combattips.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
See this is why we need an angieslist for crazed assassins and school shooting instructors, the ones I keep picking out get distracted at some point and proceed shooting wildly in the middle of populated streets. It really hampers the learning process.
>>
File: peaceful day 2.png (1MB, 1636x992px) Image search: [Google]
peaceful day 2.png
1MB, 1636x992px
>>1848210
Thanks.
>>
File: kill me.png (118KB, 887x734px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
118KB, 887x734px
Was messing around with manually inputting negative values in the code. Then I tried using the slider in the program to alter the negative value. Legitimately became remorseful upon seeing the result.
>>
>>1848457
Things that should not be, man.
>>
File: the mouthvagina.png (65KB, 1570x780px) Image search: [Google]
the mouthvagina.png
65KB, 1570x780px
>>1848458
In this world, there is no sanity or insanity.
Here lie only the thousand faces of madness.

Is there a way to reverse the horizontal and vertical smearing with the 7 and 8 keys?
>>
>>1848478
Try ctrl+7/8 or shift+7/8.
>>
>>1848480
Ah, it worked. Thanks!
>>
File: i now know mouse's pain.png (118KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
i now know mouse's pain.png
118KB, 1768x992px
What are you talking about? I didn't spend six hours on this and make her hands that way by mistake. No, her hands are supposed to be backwards. It's a birth defect. Why are you so ableist?

;_;
>>
>>1848556
Cousin Itt?
>>
>>1848577
Not entirely sure what you're asking.
>>
>>1848579
Cousin It is a giant hairy being from addams family.
>>
>>1848664
Oh geez. I was going for a jungle lady swinging through the forest (facing away from the camera). I would have added a vine or tree branch or something if it hadn't been 2 AM.

Perhaps I should leave the advanced Kisekae wizardry to mouse.
>>
File: succubus_captured.png (82KB, 745x1150px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_captured.png
82KB, 745x1150px
have a succubus

>>1848556
The problem with the hands is IMO the biggest block to making good rear-views. One workaround you can try is giving the character solid black gloves, so you only have to worry about the silhouette of the hands.
>>
>>1844698
Strange things happen in this city....
>>
File: what are we gonna do on the bed.png (425KB, 589x992px) Image search: [Google]
what are we gonna do on the bed.png
425KB, 589x992px
I was initially going to have her right eye just slightly open, but the more I thought about it the less I was sure that would look normal.
>>
>>1848251
Well played, Alice.
>>
>>1844671
Hey, is there a pastebin or archive anywhere for Props/Mods etc. like there is for backgrounds? I didn't realize that images on the main kisekae message board disappeared after a short time.
>>
File: tsumiki.png (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tsumiki.png
92KB, 800x600px
i made a best girl
>>
>>1848986
The Japanese Wiki has a dedicated page for them: http://pochi.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E7%94%BB%E5%83%8FMOD

It's not everything they posted, but it's better than nothing.
>>
File: ghost.png (138KB, 896x1048px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
138KB, 896x1048px
Come on, it's Halloween season!
>>
File: make a costume.png (106KB, 640x1331px) Image search: [Google]
make a costume.png
106KB, 640x1331px
>>1849285
Thanks to her not knowing how to save like $400 on college textbooks, Vasuda has no money left to make her costume.

Fortunately she has a lot of friends, so she's sent out some letters asking people to send her some costume parts.

Unfortunately all her friends are anons. They also can only afford one costume piece each and of course have next to no coordination with one another, so this there's a high likelihood it'll end as a terrible trainwreck.

So name a single article of clothing for her to wear and she'll put it on. Clothing that usually comes in pairs (bras, socks, shoes, etc) will be accepted, though single parts of usual pairs can also be taken. Newer suggestions can also override older ones.

Meanwhile she'll wait inside the garish and terrible looking Halloween Store dressing room. I'm still not sure why she chose to wait around in her underwear, though...
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 900x900px
>>1849332
Long black opera gloves.
>>
>>1849336
Actually make those white.
>>
>>1849332
Witch hat
>>
File: witch.png (380KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
380KB, 2000x1500px
>>1849285
2spoopy
>>
File: Trick or Treat.png (184KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Trick or Treat.png
184KB, 1440x900px
>>1849285
It's old but probably the only thing I was ever even proud of making.
>>
File: the spoopening.png (731KB, 1250x938px) Image search: [Google]
the spoopening.png
731KB, 1250x938px
>>1849285
But of course!
>>
File: costume 2.png (118KB, 643x1345px) Image search: [Google]
costume 2.png
118KB, 643x1345px
>>1849332
>>1849336
>>1849337
>>1849355

Not bad so far.
>>
>>1849490
Please replace her bra with a sarashi.
>>
File: TwoSisters.png (305KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
TwoSisters.png
305KB, 1200x900px
>>1849285
Yes!
>>1849415
More!
>>
File: Spooky Sexy Skel... no, wait.png (248KB, 1406x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Sexy Skel... no, wait.png
248KB, 1406x1120px
>>1849285

Isn't it a bit too early? Oh well. I guess it was time to start posting contenent again.

>>1849490

Well I'm not really anon but...
White boots, #13 if possible.
>>
>>1849503
Do you always give your girls downs syndrome or is that just your preference for faces?
>>
>>1849415
...More like "The Poopening".
>>
File: costume trees.png (144KB, 786x1520px) Image search: [Google]
costume trees.png
144KB, 786x1520px
>>1849490

>>1849612

Anons, posters, whatever. It doesn't entirely matter here, we take the help we can get.

>>1849494

I don't think she's used to wrapping her breasts in a cloth strap.
>>
>>1849790
Daisy duke shorts
>>
>>1849790
Are you using the online version? If so, please apply a pink heart sticker to her face, on her right cheek.
>>
File: mmmphh.png (284KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mmmphh.png
284KB, 2000x1500px
Meanwhile, looks like others have their Halloween plans well sorted out.

I'll give the communal costume a bit more time for the next iteration.
>>
>>1849790
Armbands option #2, change the first color to black/dark grey (or alternatively, to whatever color you decide the daisy dukes should be) and the second color to white.
>>
File: SomeHalloweenCostumes2015.png (648KB, 3000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SomeHalloweenCostumes2015.png
648KB, 3000x1600px
Yay, it's Halloween costume time again!

>>1849790
Wow, this is surprisingly coherent so far.
>>
File: Doom Dakimakura.png (952KB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Dakimakura.png
952KB, 2400x1500px
>>1849934
I guess this is pretty relevant too.
>>
File: addy 1.png (398KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
addy 1.png
398KB, 1768x992px
>>1849285
I made a new character for this, and I thought up a tad too much backstory, so might as well throw it in.

Addy's very childlike, in body and mind. She's short enough to wear a panda-themed outfit meant for an elementary schooler, and innocent enough to prefer wearing it rather than the various 'mature' costumes her friends insist she start wearing to Halloween parties instead.
>>
File: addy 1 translucent.png (407KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
addy 1 translucent.png
407KB, 1768x992px
>>1849946
Unfortunately for Addy, I just figured out how to make translucent clothing.
>>
File: costume for.png (133KB, 753x1441px) Image search: [Google]
costume for.png
133KB, 753x1441px
>>1849934
Only because stuff doesn't come with colors will get colored what seems natural. Or matches the existing outfit. For added chaos, add chaotic color suggestions to everything.

>>1849790
CONTINUING:

>>1849800
>>1849804
>>1849849

She'd heard about these kinds of costumes before, they're popular in America for some reason...
>>
File: addy 2.png (443KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
addy 2.png
443KB, 1768x992px
>>1849947
Images not posted in chronological order.
>>
File: ∞ Maids.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
∞ Maids.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>1849285

Five of the maids in this pic are not human, so they are Halloween related I suppose. Gonna get them some other costumes later on.
>>
>>1849949
Sweater number 6, brown and open
>>
>>1849954
I seem to remember Alisia and Evlin, either that or they're similar to another anon's girls.
>>
>>1849949
One green and yellow thigh high.
>>
>>1849949
Do handheld props count? If so, bright purply-pink baseball bat (pref #45 w/ white wrapping).
>>
>>1849954
Are those fangs photoshopped in or something? I can't find owt that'll go that small, unless it's fiddling with the export to make them smaller.
>>
>>1849989

Some anon here gave me a code for them. It used the hairpins. I will post it if I can find it.
>>
>>1849946
>>1849947
>>1849950
Shoot, hadn't even realized just how short she is until now. Is a size setting of 43 too small for /e/?
>>
>>1850206
If the testing i've done with the default k-on characters is accurate, 43 is like not even 4 feet tall. Basically a midget or todler
>>
>>1849999

Here it is:

!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!0_!1.la11.6.55.0.1_n02.55.18.43.0.-49.25.9.13_!0_!0_!0
>>
File: size comparison.png (314KB, 1768x951px) Image search: [Google]
size comparison.png
314KB, 1768x951px
>>1850207
Are you sure about that? I found Addy's height to be about 87% the height of Yui, who according to the k-on wikia is 5'1''.

So Addy should be about 4'5'', which is still pretty damn short, but which according to Google is the height of at least one Florida varsity football player.
>>
File: addy head tilted forward.png (73KB, 324x664px) Image search: [Google]
addy head tilted forward.png
73KB, 324x664px
>>1850213
Also, that was probably the most autistic post I've ever written, so I think I'll post something of actual worth to the thread as well.

I tried to tilt her head forward slightly. How is it?
>>
So has there been any updates since they added the sitting leg poses? Haven't used it since then.
>>
>>1850234
Nothing major. Just bug fixes and under the hood updates.
>>
Presenting Ruler Girl! Literally a 6 foot tall ruler. I used Yui's height of 5'1 as a reference.

I'm pretty sure the preset character heights aren't actually to scale relative to each other, though. Well, whatever, this is my metric and I'm sticking to it.
>>
File: 6 feet tall.png (86KB, 716x790px) Image search: [Google]
6 feet tall.png
86KB, 716x790px
>>1850259
Whoops.
>>
File: costume fiv.png (161KB, 795x1398px) Image search: [Google]
costume fiv.png
161KB, 795x1398px
>>1849949
CONTINUED...

>>1849956
>>1849980
>>1849982

It's like some kind of mardi-gras cowboy skank witch... ????
>>
Every time I come back to these threads there's another new bunch of namefags.

It seems their posts have finally surpassed the number of anonymous posts.
>>
>>1850306
But do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?
Personally, I think the namefags do the best work, which is probably why they're namefags. You-know-who withstanding.
>>
>>1850307
I find most of them pretty mediocre actually. All the names usually do is inflate their egos and create/accelerate a personality circlejerk.
>>
>>1850309
>circlejerk
A couple namefags posting /e/ hardly qualifies as a circlejerk.
>>
File: wolf themed costume.png (168KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
wolf themed costume.png
168KB, 1768x992px
I made a new character and don't know what to call her.
>>
>>1850310
Besides which, if you don't like a namefag, they're easier to filter.

I haven't read a single one of Sachmet's shitposts in months.
>>
>>1850358
It's glorious, ain't it?
>>
File: 03.png (130KB, 915x750px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
130KB, 915x750px
I'm new here.
>>
>>1850222
Actually works very nicely imo, for making it look like head tilted forward. I don't think anyone here's ever used/thought of using something like that either.
>>
File: Mizuki now and then.jpg (137KB, 741x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Mizuki now and then.jpg
137KB, 741x1074px
Remade and aged up another of my old girls, Mizuki. She probably does gigs in between a till job, that sort of "rockstar" life (that might not be how tall her old version was, I just scaled it up from an old pic).
>>
File: Elsye.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elsye.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>1849285
Halloween ain't complete without vampires and other such creatures. With female vampires, I usually associate a "better than you" personality (think Mina Tepes), so fuck it, nerdy vampire girl instead.
>>
>>1850397
Yeah, I suppose "holier than thou" wouldn't really work for vampires.
>>
>>1850305
Could I request that the gloves be made to match the colors of the socks? Left glove being yellow and right glove being green.
>>
File: luka and addy.png (240KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
luka and addy.png
240KB, 1768x992px
>>1850391
Oh, thanks.

>>1850349
I think her name will be Luka.

For this screenshot, I used GIMP to turn Addy's head into a separate image, which I then imported back into Kisekae. For some reason, the head was a lot less anti-aliased when I did that.

I also tried tilting Luka's head slightly up. I hope it turned out alright - I was always the worst at drawing heads from a low angle.
>>
File: alyssa.png (295KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
alyssa.png
295KB, 1768x992px
And here is my third attempt at a Halloween costume. It'll probably be my last one, for a while at least.
>>
File: costume six-oh crap.png (293KB, 1460x1436px) Image search: [Google]
costume six-oh crap.png
293KB, 1460x1436px
>>1850305

>>1850527
You got it.

Seems someone got impatient unfortunately. People really should knock on the dressing room door, even if it is a friend.
>>
Is there any way to make a character with a mask (bioshock splicer style, preferably) or one with a cape?
>>
>>1850601
You'd probably have to create the graphics yourself (if you do, definitely share them with us), though there are some pretty creative things people have done with the in-game belts and ribbons and such, and creating such a mask might be possible. I doubt it, however.
>>
File: swanSample.png (198KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
swanSample.png
198KB, 2000x1500px
>>1850601
What/which splicer mask are you referring to anyways? I bet I could take a shot at it.

The best way I can figure out how to do a cape is to make a series of long hairpieces near the bottom of the head. Though I'm sure there exists more elegant solutions that hide jagged lines well, or otherwise look smoother.
>>
>>1850607
Just the standard black bunny mask, and that'd be awesome!
>>
>>1849415
Ghost of Taco Bell past?
>>
File: Splicer-ish.png (29KB, 335x846px) Image search: [Google]
Splicer-ish.png
29KB, 335x846px
>>1850601
>>1850607
>>1850614

All right, I tried and got this in some 5ish minutes, looking at references. I bet there's a better solution (which I know BlackFang will find), but I couldn't think anything other than using "true" black for all the parts: a mask (under the eyglasses) optons, a facemark and two ribbons. I covered part of the ribbons with hair pieces.

Here's the code:
28**aa7.0.0.0.50.7.0.0.0.50_ab_ac_ba50_bb5.1_bc500.50.8.0.1_bd5_be180_ca57.0.30.71.34.34.34.0.0_cb0_da1.0.0.100_db_dd9.3.34.50.30_dh1.30.50.50.0_di5_qa_qb_dc0.2.1.1.1_eh1.26_ea6.25.25.56.0.0_ec20.16.25.25.56_ed_ef_eg_r00.25.25.26.0.2.9.57.4.382.556.0_r240.25.25.56.0.2.50.21.7.575.579.0_r324.25.25.56.0.2.50.50.87.618.536.0_fa4.50.50.90.32.65.56_fb00_fc0.50.55.0.50.55.50.61.61_fd1.0.50.25.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg1.50_t00.61.61.0.100.44.0.500.680.0_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga0_gb1_gc0.0_gd10000000_ge0000000000_gf_gg_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99_hc0.59.39.0.59.39_hd0.1.49.49_ia_ib_id_if_ic_jc_ie_ja_jb_jd_je_jf_jg_ka8.60.750000.59_kb8.60.750000.59_kc_kd_ke_kf_la_m044.61.16.43.0.2.18.85.40.60_n0_lc_oa_lb27.61.6.0.1.0_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_s0_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0
>>
File: bird and frog.png (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bird and frog.png
163KB, 800x600px
It's been a long time since I fucked around with this and monster girls are always seasonal, so have a frog girl and a clumsy albino tengu who's always losing her clothes.
>>
File: Valera nekomata.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Valera nekomata.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
Valera would like to know what you think of her nekomata Halloween costume.
>>
File: Image.png (390KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
390KB, 2000x1500px
Made a group of military girls.

Individual profiles to come, if there's interest.
>>
File: bioshockmask.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bioshockmask.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>1850614
Here's my shot at it.

28**aa0.0.1.4.64.29.46.1.9.34_ab_ac_ba41_bb6.0_bc520.50.8.0.1_bd8_be177_ca100.0.26.40.35.22.27.0.39_cb0_da7.0.0.100_db_dd9.1.34.43.15_dh7.30.50.50.0_di7_qa_qb_dc1.1.7.DE8F92.DE8F92_eh10.55_ea9.9.55.56.0.0_ec6.40.55.55.56_ed_ef0.2.50.55.55.56_eg0.2.50.55.55.56_r12.202226.202226.202226.0.2.35.20.292.466.512.0_r23.202226.202226.202226.0.2.9.94.333.452.533.0_r33.E19A2F.E19A2F.56.0.2.22.100.331.453.530.0_fa1.50.50.50.0.65.56_fb10_fc15.43.55.15.43.55.38.61.61_fd1.0.17.55.56_fe100.59_ff0000000000_fg2.50_t314.43.43.0.7.4.0.500.397.0_t40.BB7159.BB7159.0.23.16.0.626.485.0_t50.BB7159.BB7159.0.23.15.0.384.485.0_t63.60.3.0.57.44.180.500.494.0_t70.60.60.0.100.52.0.500.635.0_t83.43.3.61.57.45.180.500.488.0_t914.61.61.0.6.5.0.500.294.0_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_pb_pc_pd0.53.8.51.4.4.50.1.60_pe3.38.50.0.3.0.40_ga0_gb1_gc0.0_gd10000000_ge0000000000_gf_gg_ha0.71_hb56.1.56.99_hc2.59.0.0.26.21_hd35.1.59.42_ia_ib_id_if_ic_jc_ie_ja4.60.2.0_jb4.60.2.0_jd12.16.0.0_je12.16.0.0_jf_jg_ka25.16.43.0_kb_kc_kd_ke_kf_la_m0_n0_lc_oa_lb_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of24.55.11.0.0_s016.60.60.60.0.50.0.500.982.0.4.0.50_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi3.55.55.55.2_oj3.55.55.55.2_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.