[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /diy/, the restroom at work is open to the general public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: coins.jpg (85KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
coins.jpg
85KB, 700x662px
Hey /diy/, the restroom at work is open to the general public and lots of customers use it. There's a penny in the corner, it's completely unnoticeable unless you're sitting down. The girls clean the restroom daily, but haven't mopped it up or anything, it's been in there a couple weeks now.

I want to take a nicer coin, like a Susan B. Anthony or a Sacajawea and glue it to the floor in that corner. What's the /diy/ approved glue? Something that'll keep it stuck their forever if possible.
>>
Don't trip retard your "sick" skate shoe knockoffs are untied
>>
Epoxy.
>>
>>921670
thisniggaserious.png
>>
I would find a nice two part epoxy like a loctite thing or something. Just find somehting that's made for outdoor shit (for maximum durability) and make sure it works on metal/stone

perhaps 3M DP420 or Loctite Metal/Concrete
http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-20375/Adhesives-Glue-Epoxy/3M-DP420-Epoxy-Adhesive-Off-White?model=S-20375
http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/epxy_metal_s/overview/Loctite-Epoxy-Metal-Concrete.htm
>>
>>921676
>http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/epxy_metal_s/overview/Loctite-Epoxy-Metal-Concrete.htm
Looks perfect! Thanks anon!
>>
http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2013/june/amazing_coin_prank.htm

this is how its done
>>
>>921667
Tec7
>>
Gorilla Glue that motherfucker
>>
>>921952
>Gorilla Glue that motherfucker

Gorilla glue is derived from cyanoacrylate, like super glue. It can't take a sharp lateral impact.
>>
>>921667
If I really wanted it to stick I'd totally engross the coin in some sort of epoxy and (once it had properly cured) I would sand it smooth. Most custodians are too lazy to deal with something like that, unless they're specifically told to. At worst it would last a few months, at best no one is offended by it and you show your grandchildren in 50 years.

Best would be a thin coin, so you could make it as smooth as possible without breaking the epoxy.
>>
>>921670
At the very least, OP is at some high-end fast food joint. Having worked in several of those, I'd attest that he probably makes more than most and still is human enough to try to prank some lazy co-workers.
>>
>>922420
Hey op, you're still a faggot.
>Makes more than most
I remember my first job making more than $10 an hour too, I thought I had a time of money too
>>
File: vintageES.jpg (21KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
vintageES.jpg
21KB, 400x266px
>>921670
>skate shoe knockoffs

The worst part about this post, is that skate shoes nowadays look like skinny trendy boat shoes. They dont look anything like skate shoes, but if you needed to make the case they would be closer to 20 old skate shoes.

I find it weird that skaters no longer want ankle support, deep heel cushion, thick soles for shock, and huge tongues so your shoes dont slip around on you. You know, the shoes that were designed specifically for skateboarding.

They clearly wear a lot faster and just wont hold up like they used to.
But hey, I guess everything is in the name of fashion nowadays, companies arent going to argue using less material and selling more shoes when they wear out.
>>
>>921670
>via 9gag.com
That's not OP you stupid shit
>>
>>922656
I found that out last year when i wanted to buy some shoes. I got a heck of a deal on Vans and bought six pairs. Realized I was down to two pairs last year and started to look around and all the skate shoes are shit like you described. I don't skate but loved the shoes, all that padding.
>>
Clean tile with chemicals to ensure bond, clean coin (two different products).

Use two part epoxy.

Laugh.
>>
>>923370
Video or it didn't happen

>>putting video camera in public bathroom.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.