[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade christmas gifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1450069297574.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1450069297574.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
First time poster
Never lurked

My girlfriend is weird and told me not to get her anything for Christmas even though she snapchatted me a picture of the wrapped presents she apparently got me. I wanted to make her something special because I'm poor and can't afford Sephora or anything like that.

>she collects garden gnomes
>her favorite animal is an owl
Should I sculpt an owlgnome out of clay or make an owlgnome plushie? How do I into crafts?
>>
>>914812
check sticky
>>
Maybe you l should draw her a picture of an owl or get her a poster of one.. Don't do anything with gnomes that's just weird
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 960x720px
>>914845
This could be good. Potato pic related my wife (gf at the time) drew me this for my bday and now it's hanging in our home. I think it's dope.
>>
>>914853
>Ok who did that with the roll?
>>
>>914853
The deal with the toilet roll is fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>914855
>>914863
lol I did that. The pic is shit but there's still some left. I didn't want to waste it but I didn't want to be stranded next time either. Here's the pic up close.
>>
>>914853
>hanging in our home

I've hung it where it will get blasted with aerosolised piss every time I flush the toilet.
>>
This should be your skill set.
Make a couple of felt owls for her to hang on her tree and then around her room.

http://juicy-bits.typepad.com/juicy_bits/2009/12/131-give-a-hoot-for-the-holidays.html
>>
>>914812
>2015
>believing your gf actually 'doesn't want anything for christmas'

i'm single and i even know better. best advice is get her a legitimate gift but make her a thoughtful card. my ex liked owls (as it seems does everyone these days) so i made her a card out of construction paper (coloured card stock) with an owl on it that said 'I'll owlways love you'
>>
>>914896
If she doesn't want any object, get her something ephemeral instead. Take her somewhere interesting or nice or preferably both.
>>
>>>/ic/2315270
Don't forget to check the other thread you made OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.