[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay gents, its that time again. What the fuck is this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: pic1.jpg (308KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
308KB, 1824x1368px
Okay gents, its that time again. What the fuck is this thing?

Bought an old toolbox at an estate sale and this was in it. The box had been used in a barn so it could be farm/ranch related. Google, of course, gave me nothing.
>>
File: pic2.jpg (158KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
158KB, 1824x1368px
>>907072
The little bit of metal is springy and is tack welded to the frame of the thing.
>>
File: pic5.jpg (120KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
pic5.jpg
120KB, 1824x1368px
>>907074
Sorry about the quality on this one, I couldn't get it to focus. It can open farther than this.
>>
File: pic6.jpg (275KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
pic6.jpg
275KB, 1824x1368px
>>907076
Nothing on the other side.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 250x202px
>>907072
it's for a set of wrenches, such as pic related. they sit in it stacked on top of each other to keep them together.
>>
File: 2015-11-27 14.49.31.png (1MB, 1076x798px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-27 14.49.31.png
1MB, 1076x798px
Here's something similar found on feebay
>>
>>907084
>>907090
Oh, wow. Thanks. I was racking my brain over this. Funny, no wrenches in the box. It was mostly hardware. Bolts and such. Thank you.
>>
So when you take out one, the rest just fall out?
>>
>>907102
The opening is narrow enough that the heads of the wrenched wont pass through it. So even if they rattle around they wont get separated. Besides, you always put your tools back after using the right?
>>
>>907100
the thing about tools is that if you take them out of a toolbox or holder you have to keep your eye on them at all times otherwise they go wandering off by themselves

i would have been surprised if any had still been there at all
>>
>>907124
Honestly they probably lost it. The inside was coated with dust and hay and this was in the main area in a corner buried under everything else.
>>
>>907104
>only did so when turning wrenches for pay
>will never do so again because the work sucks
>toolbox forever a disaster
God it sucks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.