[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /diy/, I got a school assigment and I have to build 3 simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IC74.jpg (7KB, 380x245px) Image search: [Google]
IC74.jpg
7KB, 380x245px
Hi /diy/,
I got a school assigment and I have to build 3 simple devices using IC74 series. It can't be any of basic circuits(comparator, multiplexor.. etc.). Could you suggest me something fairly easy to make, like transistor tester. Thank you.
>>
>>906119
google is your friend, friend.
>>
>>906119
Just look at what people build in Minecraft with redstone and try to copy it.
>>
>>906130
oh man. I used to do this.
>>
>>906119
typically with logic gates you build some kind of binary adder, half adder or full adder
another common one is a dice roller, good if you have a 7 seg display
or if you have displays you can make a state machine to write your name or something but that might take a few ics
do a larson scanner or something too i guess
>>
If you have enough pins and LEDs you could make a binary clock
>>
>>906119
Step motor controller, use a 4x4 to introduce the position and a 7 segment displays to show the number of steps, a digital door locker with a state machine made out of flip-flops, 4x4 keypad ,decoder, counters and some analog parts, successive approximation ADC
>>
build a stop watch or alarm clock not super complicated doesn't actually need a display maybe a speaker that goes off after a certain time
>>
>>906119
>variable speed stepper driver.
make an oscillator with inverter gates, a pot and a cap.
feet pulse into a decade/johnson counter
hook the 4 first outputs of the counter to a uln2003, and run a stepper motor with it.
feed output 5 of the counter to the reset pin.
>>
>>906119
>transistor tester
transistor tester
>>
Nice homework thread guys..
>>
>>906119
I had a similar assignment. I built:
- BCD adder, where I keyed in each number (0-9), and it displayed the accumulated sum on a 2-digit 7-segment LED.
- Traffic light simulator, which controlled 6 LEDs.
- I forgot the third one.
>>
>>908357
>Nice homework thread guys..
we have to take the ttl/cmos logic threads we get, ok?
>>
What happened to this thread didnt it use to be full of shitty mspaint schematics that made no sense etc?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.