[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to wire high and low wires on this motor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 13939912.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13939912.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
I don't know how to wire high and low wires on this motor
>>
>>886459

how do I wire the speed wire?
is it neutral or hot?
>>
>>886459
It's wired in star and its a three phase fan aswell
>>
>>886460
For low speed I mean you want to wire it into star, what do you mean by speed wire? Do you mean your switch wire?
>>
I got the white wire connected to the main, blue to a cap and brown to a cap.

What do I do with the yellow and black? I connected them to neutral and for some reason they are shorting my circuit.
>>
>>886474

yes star
>>
Ok so how do I wire the star?

I thought this was the same as the 2 phase motor
>>
The black looks like its your neutral,

Try putting the yellow to ground maybe?
>>
blue and brown go to a capacitor noting the C and capacitor symbol next to the colors
>>
>>886493

the problem is that black and yellow on the pic are red and orange on my motor. Same motor. Same wiring pic.

Trying to get it to work :)
>>
most likely black is the high speed and yellow is the low speed

and also as I stated here about the capacitor >>886496
>>
>>886493

WHITE IS NEUTRAL. ALWAYS

sheesh you trying to kill OP? go back to school bro
>>
>>886500

aah op here. fuck I'm so used to black being the ground and red pos in electronics.
>>
>>886459
>I don't know how to wire high and low wires on this motor
1) search for: haier ventilation fan motor kfd-40m2 air conditioning fan single phase asynchronous motor
2) find something like pic related
>>
>>886459
>>886526
reciprocate goodwill pass it on
>>
>>886500
Pot meet kettle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.