[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a pirate shirt that got washed acidentaly with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pirate-shirt--white.jpg (441KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
pirate-shirt--white.jpg
441KB, 1750x2500px
I've got a pirate shirt that got washed acidentaly with something red and now it has a pinkishness to it.

I thought about bleaching it, but it was originally a slightly tan color and I'd like to keep that.

What do I do. Pic unrlated.
>>
I considered bleaching it, then washing it with coffee or tea bags to restain it. Think that would work?
>>
Matey, you should ask this in a /cgl/ thread, emphasis on alreday going "thread". They will be more helpfull.
>>
>>885498
Dye it red.
>>
>>885514
Thanks, I'll try there.
>>
>>885498
Pirate shirts are already gay as fuck, that just enhances the effect.
>>
>>885524
rolling for this, also get brown pants
>>
>>885671
I need it for Halloween. I have a 10 year tradition, I go barhopping, drinking rum and ale while singing The Derilect along the way.

Drunk bitches love pirates on halloween, you just gotta commit
>>
>>885790
No, but nice deafpool reference.
>>
>>885922
Chicks also respect guys who can wear pink with confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 341x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 341x253px
>>885498
If it goes too white, just wash it with the red thing again.
>>
>>885923
>deafpool
nah, its a pirate joke
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

One day while they were sailing, they saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board their ship. The crew became worried, but the Captain was calm.

He bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The First Mate quickly got the Captain's red shirt, which the captain put on. Then he led his crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties among the crew, the pirates were defeated.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards their ship. The crew was nervous, but the Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

The Captain and his crew fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an ensign looked at the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'
>>
>>885498
>pink shirt

Put earring in other ear and turn gay.
>>
I bet you could steep it in tea or coffee and it would stain it brownish. or find some black walnuts.
>>
>>886560
Or he can turn the hook the "other" way.
>>
>>885498

I stopped reading at "I've got a pirate shirt"
>>
>>886131
Good laugh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.