[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would i make a thing that plugs into my phone and plays music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1488650013475.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1488650013475.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
how would i make a thing that plugs into my phone and plays music real fucking loud?
so far i've tried stripping some headphones and using bigger speakers but it wasnt louder
i'll probably need some electronic doodads and a power source, which i can buy, just tell me what i need and how to set it up
>>
sounds like you ruined a perfectly good set of headphones, and killed an innocent thread. good job.

look into portable amplifiers and portable speakers.
>>
>>1241428
they were fucked and i decided to experiment a bit
i dont want to buy the whole thing because i want to learn aswell, also i'm guessing they arent loud enough to liquify your insides
>>
>>1241427
>just tell me what i need and how to set it up

I used power FETs in my setup but it was gnarly
>>
Look into cheap amp kits and strap on a lipo , just make sure the reviews for the amp are good as shitty board design = noise.
>>
>>1241431
>I used power FETs in my setup but it was gnarly

That works but OP wants some real power so he needs to look into IGBTs and a VFD.

and a shot of black.
>>
File: MarshallStack.jpg (89KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
MarshallStack.jpg
89KB, 720x537px
>>1241427
How loud do you need it?
>>
>>1241538
i was thinking it could go from normal to "really fucking loud"
>>
>>1241427
If you thought that was going to work you clearly don't understand how audio or electrical works. You're gonna hafta buy a portable speaker. You're not going to understand anything suggested in this thread well enough to build it.
>>
>>1241600
yeah but arent speakers louder with moar voltz so just add a thing that does that?
yeah, i'm kinda hardware iliterate :(
>>
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xamplifiers.TRS0&_nkw=amplifiers&_sacat=0

You need one of theses.

Headphone jack -> Amplifier ->Speaker
>>
>>1241979
He also needs high rated speakers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnQxv8Fn20
>>
You'll probably need atleast a truck and a suitable place to park it, a decent tunnel or something, if you want something that'll liquify your insides.
If you have that it's time to get an aggregate and a shitload of speakers and wood to make decent housings for them for best sound.
Pic related should be good and scaleable for different size speakers.
Speakers could be gotten from secondhand sources if you're short on money, but it's better to get alot of the same speakers to reduce fiddling.
For amplifiers and the likes I'm not too knowledgeable as I mostly helped with what I described above.

This all should be taken as a guideline not as a definitive to-do list, as I only ever helped out with this stuff when I was around.
>>
>>1241427
Car battery (or rather deep cycle) cheao car amp. Pair of car speakers and a small cooler or wood box to mount it all. Be sure and vent the box or fans on the amp.

Used to do it all the time. Cheap and easy. And even $40 raidios have an aux plug
>>
>>1241565
Kek. Build a box on wheels and throw a sub ir 2 in it. Litteraly just build a car audio system that is portable.
>>
>>1241427
Toad fish are the fucking worst.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.