[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have really fucked up. I'm in my mid 20's and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Murakami-1.jpg (795KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Murakami-1.jpg
795KB, 1440x1080px
I have really fucked up. I'm in my mid 20's and have been kicked out of school for a year. I want to get a real job and save up money in the interim, and hopefully fix whatever it is that's wrong with me.

I would like to enter an apprenticeship but I have no experience. I'm pretty fit, and am used to manual labor. I pay attention well and have no problem putting lots of time and effort into my (non-academic) work.

How do I go about finding an apprenticeship? Would they even except me or am I too old/inexperienced? About how much should I be expecting to make, and how soon? I won't ask for advice about unfucking my life, but feel free to throw out any wisdom you'd like.
>>
>>1241176 In another thread OP bullshit his way into a blacksmithing apprenticeship with 0 experience or know how so do that and just learn how do the basics with tutorials on YouTube and study up
>>
>>1241176
I like love giving young boys apprenticeships in the welding industry. So post full body pics preferably shirtless pls.
>>
Go into the military and find a position that can train you for what you want. I did welding and then learned how to manage a reactor. You could use some training and the military needs people all the time.
>>
Plumbing is one of the easiest to pick up, even slightly later in life. Can even start with drain clearing or yard sprinklers, no experience, and get moved into plumbers helper/apprentice, or practice/take test to get apprentice/helper license and go apply anywhere. Enough experience and license and you can move change jobs as needed to find better money.

Plumbing is relatively recession proof as well.
>Car/house(structure and electrical even)/health can go to hell, but you still need a place to shit/clean yourself.

If you just need a short term job but have shit experience/skills, look for private/city job openings in the places noone wants. Certain jobs need no experience to start, but actually pay well because otherwise noone would stick around: sewer treatment plant jobs, sanitation, animal collection, used grease collection, septic tank workers

If you have absolutely no fear of heights, no major health problems or injuries, there are jobs that need no experience/few skills to start but can make decent money. Climbing towers even as a bulb changer can make is one that's always in demand. Some railroad jobs. Some hazmat handling or cleanup.
Working on barges is another decent money no experience job, but you might be working a week or month on the river with no breaks/time off, and if you piss people off enough you might fall into the water with no recovered body. Oil rig is similar.
>>
>>1241949
This desu.
They'll also pay you more than an apprenticeship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.