[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sink sprayer broke and im not sure how to fix it. im able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

my sink sprayer broke and im not sure how to fix it. im able to put it back on but the head comes off after a couple of time that i use the sink, i guess an important piece fell off under the sink. now, when i turn on the sink, the water just comes through the hose. is there any way i can turn off the water to the sprayer hose
>>
go to home depot and buy another one for 10 bucks you dumb retard.
>>
you see that clip thats in the pic
that holds the bottom piece from falling off
if you lose that you're fucked
buy a new one and in the meantime turn the valves under the sink to the off position
>>
>>1240583
can i just get that little c clip?

and also, if i turn off the valve, wouldnt that turn off the water for the faucet too
>>
>>1240582
This. Don't be poor
>>
>>1240567
if you don't have the money for a replacement, go buy some a small tube of rv silicone

coat the connecting part of the hose with silicone and shove it back together and wait for it to full cure before turning the water to the faucet back on.

that should tide you over until you can get a replacement
>>
These things don't work well anyway. Junk it and get a good faucet with a pull-out head.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.