[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How is this plastic thing to hold cables together called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

How is this plastic thing to hold cables together called?
>>
>>1240365

might be cable separator. many similar images come up under hose separator, but they probably tend to be larger diameter
>>
>How is it called?

By its name
>>
>>1240365
Zip tie.
>>
File: dsc02142.jpg (57KB, 600x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dsc02142.jpg
57KB, 600x397px
>>1240365
Those are junk. Use one of these.
>>
File: Capture.png (318KB, 585x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
318KB, 585x674px
>>1240365
>>
File: 4mm2.jpg (20KB, 817x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4mm2.jpg
20KB, 817x534px
plastic crap for plastic people
a piece of wire is all you need
>>
>>1240415

that will press the cables together and he'll have to deal with crosstalk due to mutual coupling. The circulating currents alone will drive his electric bill through the roof, not to mention the constant 60 hz hum.
>>
>>1240428
???
>>
>>1240365
There's the excellent feature in chrome where you can right click and reverse image search something...
>>
>>1240408
s-s-s-savage

op i suggest an heroing
>>
>>1240436
>using (((chrome)))
>>
>>1240365
I just call them cable clips, or cable separators depending on what and where its at.
Like on spark plug wires
>>
>>1240408
Look at the results, it's not the same. And i still don't know where to buy it.
>>
File: Capture.png (617KB, 997x894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
617KB, 997x894px
>>1240571
Are you retarded? I literally showed you how to find it. This board is called "do it yourself", not "have someone else do it for you". Google it, find the website the image is on, and look at it. Since you'll probably have trouble reading the website once you get there, I'll explain it. It's a place for people to share schematics for things they've made with a 3D printer. You make something, post the schematic, and other people can use it to make your things. Meaning this isn't an item that's for sale. You have to make it. Maybe you can ask someone on the website to make one for you? I mean, there's gotta be at least one person there that's a sucker for lazy retards right?
>>
If you faggots aren't using tie line, fucking kill yourself.
>>
reel master race
>>
>>1240402
>not using cable ties
>>>/trash/
>>
>>1241387
What advantage does a cable tie have over what I posted? I can't think of one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.