[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

School shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Any Anons got advice, for the souls that require educational help? And need drastic help with their grades.
>>
File: 1497638361806s.jpg (9KB, 180x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497638361806s.jpg
9KB, 180x250px
>>1239385
Start your schoolwork immediately. Always try to be ahead; the moment your done with one assignment move on to the next; practice, practice, practice. Drop everything else and make school your number 1 priority. Come to terms with the fact that your procrastination is rooted in your fear of failing. Life is nothing but failure; might as well spend it trying to achieve something hard and challenging.
>>
the fuck are you doing on 4chan if you're grades are shit? Go study
>>
>>1239385
1. do your homework
2. use your schoolbooks
3. if someone fucks with you, let him/her hit you first, then destroy the person fast and ugly
4. looks matter
5. weed only after you are at least 19
6. have friends
7. don't give a shit. its just school, only grades matter there
>>
>>1239398
8. don't be a bumlicker, but try to look as if you respect your teachers
9. try to have as much fun as possible
10. be yourself. that if you feel like beeing an asshole, be an asshole.
>>
adderall script, and always remember you are a fucking idiot and always will be. you will forget sometimes so snap out of it and pay atention
>>1239398
>5. weed only after you are at least 19
and dont do it until after homework is done
>>
File: BeAStripper.jpg (49KB, 554x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BeAStripper.jpg
49KB, 554x554px
>>1239385
>>
>>1239390
This.
Internet general fuckery gets me so I shut off my router and put my phone in a different room so that it takes physical action to get to my distractions so I'm more able to stop myself
>>
File: RUN FOREST.webm (306KB, 282x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RUN FOREST.webm
306KB, 282x196px
>>1239385
If you're in university, stay on campus to get your assignments/homework/practice problems done, then go back to your house/residence. This way you can dick around all you want at home, and you'll have less distractions while working at uni. If you have a large assignment that can't possible be done in 1 day, stay on campus for at least a few hours after your last class that day to work on it.

Also it's much easier just staying on top of things instead of trying to catch up. This is a new year, take advantage of your clean slate.

You can do it Anon, I believe in you!
>>
>>1239385
70% of grades (aka, a C) is turning shit in on time. Start with that.
>>
>>1240116
this des. A place with other people around but not too much noise is the best for doing homework.
My uni has a computer lab in the engineering building so i do all my shit there.
>>
Also be communicative with professors. They want to see you succeed. Let them know if you're struggling and ask them what you can do to improve, they have office hours for a reason.
>>
>>1239385
I recycle childhood memories into mnemonic devices. Barney the dinosaur is now forever associated with transform fault lines.
>>
>>1240133
My uni's engineering building don't let us science students use their computers, so we have to use to the spare CS labs instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.