[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm not so into electrical stuff, and I need some help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150318_073104.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150318_073104.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
So I'm not so into electrical stuff, and I need some help. I have a closet with no lighting in it, so I put remote controlled RGB LEDs along the inside. Recently my pet got in there and I tore one of the strips off the wall, and chewed it apart. Since I already have the remote and adapter, I can just buy the LED strip and attach it as long as they're the same type. It should work right?
>>
>>1238765
Not enough information.
>>
>>1238765
>as long as they're the same type.
how are you going to attach it? to what?
>>
>>1238765

solution: kill your pet. line the closet with candles. burn your house down.
>>
>>1238765
>I tore one of the strips off the wall, and chewed it apart.
You should see a professional about that.
>I can just buy the LED strip and attach it as long as they're the same type. It should work right?
Probably. You could probably also splice the one that got chewed apart by cutting along the marked lines and bridging the gap with wire.
>>
>>1238803
I was looking for a similar replacement strip that can connect to the power adapter. If it's same voltage or brand it shouldn't make a difference, right?

>>1238859
Like I said, not so into electrical so I don't have anything for wiring or soldering. I did look into it but I only have a wood burner tool and I'm not sure if that's the same. The strip would be cheaper to buy, but I just want to make sure I can substitute it.
>>
>>1239161
Same voltage, same type (RGB/color temp/single color/whatever), same connector = should drop right in. Brand probably doesn't matter.
Have you been to the doctor about your strip-eating problem yet?
>>
>>1239165
No I crave the minerals but thanks for the reassurance
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.