[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys i just found this in the beach while i was running, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: white-iPhone-4s-510x343.jpg (29KB, 510x343px) Image search: [Google]
white-iPhone-4s-510x343.jpg
29KB, 510x343px
Ok guys i just found this in the beach while i was running, what the hell can i do with it.
It´s obviously locked and with 10% bat, it will probably ran out eventually.
Can i get some scrap from it?
>>
>>1237126
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>1237130
Aside from /pol/ shit, anything interesting?
>>
it has a GPS in it dickhead they're probably driving to your location right now
>>
>>1237133
Yes, give it back and be a good human being, not a thief.
It's worthless to you but someone might have all the contacts on it, personal pictures and so on. It will make the other person happy and it will make you happy.

You don't steal just because you can. This is why Northern and Central European countries are great places to live.
>>
>>1237126
Call the last dialed number and tell them you found the phone. Return it to the rightful owner
>>
>>1237140
I cannot since it´s blocked with a pin, turned it off now cause i don´t want to deal with that Puk shit.
If there´s nothing to get from it i guess that i´ll get it to the police station tomorrow. What a waste.
>>
Its an iphone. If they could afford it they've probably got insurance. And its probably backed up. Use it for target practice.
>>
>>1237147
I don't like to shoot at things just for destroyinh them. I prefer to rip it and turn useful
>>
>>1237126
Give it back, Tyrone.

>>1237147
What the fuck kind of retard logic is this? Plenty of dumbfucks save up for iphones they can't really afford, and can't just run out and replace them.

Just turn it into the police, or if it was found in front of a hotel or something give it to their front desk.
>>
>>1237126
"Found"
Nigger
>>
File: 1504027481789_0.png (925KB, 768x802px) Image search: [Google]
1504027481789_0.png
925KB, 768x802px
>>1237126
Charge it
Wait till somebody calls
Answer
Tell them that the phone you found this lost phone and if they know the owner
Work it out
Don't be a nigger and do what the whiteman would do
>>
>>1237126
If this isn't bait, you're an awful person.
But to answer your question seriously... there's really not much / nothing to scrap from iphones and other modern smartphones.
People have already too much trouble repairing these, let alone take anything useful from them.
The one thing that could be reused would be the battery but iphone 4s have horrible batteries- there was actually a recall on them. The connector is flimsy as fuck and part of the charging/drain protection circuit isn't located on the battery itself so unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing, you're toying with potential metal fire and toxic fumes.
If you really give this much fucks about giving it back to it's owner, you could just keep it on yourself as a fake for when you eventually get muged.
>>
>>1237126
Look at the carrier name and take it to the nearest retail store. They should be able to notate the owner's account and/or contact them on an alternate #.
>>
>>1237126
give it back, tyrone. Someone will call it eventually, go buy a charger and keep it on. Ask the owner to reimburse you for the charger.
>>
Return it to the owner somehow. Don't ask for a reward, but they might give you one.
>>
Huh cool, I also found a charged iphone at the beach. The screen was munted. Guessing iphone owners just leave shit when it breaks. Will post picture when I find it.
>>
>>1237126
Return it to Apple
>>
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>1237388
Couldnt find it. might have thrown it out sorry.
>>
>>1237388
What i don´t really get is why people get this piece of garbage, if >>1237187 wasn´t shitposting, is an overpriced piece of shit desu.
I turned it this morning when i was training, the owner should give a call and throw some light about what the fuck was the phone doing in there.
>>
>>1237454
>an overpriced piece of shit
An iPhone 4 is a 2010 phone, hardly cutting edge battery technology compared to modern phones. There's a reason people replace their phones every 1-2 years.
>>
>>1237144
>hold the button down until Siri asks you for your orders
>tell that bitch to call mom
>tell mom you are phone
>demand oral sex in return
>don't cum
>?????
>profit
>>
>>1238055
a restarted phone requires a pin atleast once before itll let you do that
>>
>>1237126
Try to make an emergency call.

If there are any contacts listed besides 911/fire/etc that is the guys ICE contacts probably close friends and family
>>
Toss it into the dumpster. People should be more responsible with their belongings. If I lost my car or pets I would expect the same
>>
>>1237391
This. The police wont care.
>>
Give it back you fucking nigger.
>>
Give it back Obama.
>>
>>1237126
hey Tyrone, we browse both /g/ and /diy/, so give it back
>>
Write a message on a piece of paper with contact info, hold it in front of you and enter an invalid pin a few times while the front camera is facing you.
>>
>>1237147
Insurance doesn't get you back any pictures or other valuable data on there.
>>
i live in south africa. lost my phone a week ago. got a call the same day on my home phone about where my phone is. Got picked up in parking lot by a black hobo and handed in at the closest store.

dont be a worse person than a black african homeless person.
>>
>>1238148
I hope to get some scrap from it to make random experiments, but moralfags considered that returning it was better, so I did.
1 week now and nobody even called to the number I gave to the policeman, guess he or she didn't even considered to say thanks after returning, now I regret it to be honest
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.