[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have trouble with these little bastards? I live in rural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: RedWasp_02.jpg (934KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
RedWasp_02.jpg
934KB, 1600x1142px
Anyone have trouble with these little bastards? I live in rural Arkansas River valley.
>>
>>1235717
I love them, I let them build nests outside of my garage so that they can kill all of the other bugs.
>>
No, but I just holocausted 7-10 hornets nests around my house after being gone for a month. Was very satisfying to wake up this morning and see my deck littered with hundreds of corpses of these bastards.
>>
>>1235721
They're at my mom's house and they get inside and they're aggressive.
>>
>>1235717
not really, just find the nest and knock it off. if they build another, knock it off again.
>>
>>1235717
Are they like mud wasps down here in Florida. If so you have three choices. 1 be a man and throw rocks at the nests and deal with consequences repeat till "winter". 2 be a slightly less toughguy and use waspkiller on the nests and repeat slightly less frequently. Or 3 be a pussy little girl and let them build the nests till they have your whole entrench covered with them then they stop and go away.
>>
File: wasp_genocide.png (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wasp_genocide.png
166KB, 1366x768px
>>1235717
You've come to the right place, anon. We take wasp removal very seriously.
>>
>>1235717
Not at all, I have like 25 nests in my garden. They kill all the caterpillars.
>>
File: 1501694796972.jpg (34KB, 681x383px) Image search: [Google]
1501694796972.jpg
34KB, 681x383px
>>1235717
That is adorable. Come back when it's warrior wasps.
>>
>>1235925
nature u scary
>>
>>1235934
>dat thorax
>>
>>1235717
My strategy with ants and these kinds of insects is to find where they are getting food from and kill their workers. When they stop going there and find someplace else, I let them gather and then I kill them again. Its like you're playing StarCraft or Age of Empires, I starve them of resources. I do this a few times and they stop bothering me.
>>
>>1235910
Goddamn that was a good thread.
>>
>>1236156
thiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.