[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know where else to ask, but do you guys know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1600.jpg (93KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
93KB, 1600x1600px
Don't know where else to ask, but do you guys know where I can get a plastic fish bowl (like pic) that's big enough to fit around my head?
>>
>>1234878
>inb4 deadmau5 cosplay
No. The larger ones tend to be less spherical
>>
>>1234878
Old gumball machine? Don't go underwater, you'll die.
>>
>>1234878
Maybe hobby lobby? They have foam ones. Dont know if u can heat plexi and make it round at all.

Don't go underwater, you'll die.
>>
>>1234878
They were bigger in the old days, so check with your grandmother. Don't go underwater, you'll die.
>>
>>1234884
>Maybe hobby lobby?
>Don't go underwater, you'll die.

is op God-fearing? if so, op will be ok.
>>
>/diy/ - Buy It Yourself
>>
>>1234878
you're attempting to go under-water, aren't you?
>>
>>1234952
You don't buy any of your project materials?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=clear+plastic+sphere+helmet

Don't wear it under water. You'll die.
>>
>>1235157
>He doesn't synthesize his project materials using the raw power of his mind

git gud
>>
>>1235358
Synthesising a fish bowl from the power of his mind should be fine so long as he doesn't go underwater.
>>
when OP is Mysterio
>>
>>1234878
You're in Houston.
>>
>>1234878
Sorry I'm late to the party but I have something important to say: OP don't go underwater, you'll die.
>>
>>1234878
so what exactly are you going to do with it op? space helmet?
>>
>>1234878
Just use a plastic bag.
And even if you don't go under water, you'll die.
>>
>>1234912
>is op God-fearing? if so, op will be ok

>Intentionally put oneself in mortal danger
>Careless with one's own life
Yeah, he'll toooottally be okay because that's compleeettely morally acceptable and he's not culpable at allll.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.