[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I find a decent general contractor? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Why can't I find a decent general contractor? They're all nice on the first visit then they don't return calls or texts and don't give me updates on estimates.

I didn't want to deal with booking tradesmen but these GCs really make me want to build my own house
>>
>>1233339

Talk to us anon. Describe an interaction with one of these difficult guys. I bet we will quickly ascertain that you are a problem client who either cannot be pleased or cannot understand simple concepts.

There are plenty of unscrupulous GCs out there, but if numerous ones drop you after one interaction, you might be the problem
>>
>>1233339
> don't give me updates on estimates.

Perhaps focus on this. They come by, get the details, and send you an estimate. What happens next? Do you respond "that's nice and all but what do I need to do to reduce it by 30% and still basically get everything I originally wanted?"
>>
>>1233348
contractors want to work . you must be something if they dont want to work for you
>>
>>1233389
this
>>
>>1233339
Where did you find that faggy picture?

>People see this type of shit online and think that Carpenters look like this...
>>
>>1233348
>>1233389
>>1233689

This

OP is a fag

This thread is not even about a specific diy problem, just OP being a faggot

Fuck off and delete this shitty thread

>Boohoo why no contractor works for me, it is making me angry, I will build my own house to show you!!!!11

Just fuck off
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.