[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not all of us can afford to dispense our salt these days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1501770110586.jpg (57KB, 620x903px) Image search: [Google]
1501770110586.jpg
57KB, 620x903px
Not all of us can afford to dispense our salt these days.

The standard: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/smalt-the-world-s-first-interactive-centerpiece-health#/

As an avid /diy'er, but short on cash, I am looking for an cheaper method to dispense salt for my meals

What's the best way to DIY my own salt distribution without the required IoT devices these days?
>>
>>1221283
Bluetooth enabled hydraulics to drive a salt grinding mechanism in a glass housing, with built in vibrator so it self cleans when you press a button on the screen of your iphone so you can remote control it. Also RGB lighting to show the remaining level of salt.
>>
>>1221287
Can that be done with 2 arduinos, a cord of pallet wood and the door to a shipping container?
>>
File: crocodiles laughing.png (448KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
crocodiles laughing.png
448KB, 455x395px
>Q: Can I put pepper in SMALT?

>A: No, because SMALT is only designed to measure, track, and control salt.
>>
so this is basically the juicero of the spice world?

and dumbfuck people will flock to buy this shit...
>>
salt grinders need GPS connectivity. It's important.
>>
Is the startup sound Ying Yang Twinz?
>>
>>1221462
cellular & zigbee too
>>
>>1221462
>https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/smalt-the-world-s-first-interactive-centerpiece-health#/

Wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Guys...

Guys! This stupid thing does not even grind salt. It only uses pre-ground. The only salt related thing it does is dispense the amount that you want. That's it. Everything else is coloured pretty lights and music playing.

>Q: Can I use SMALT to grind sea salt or other coarser salts like Himalayan salt?

A: SMALT does not grind salt. You can use any pre-ground with a consistency similar to the table salt with SMALT.
>>
File: mWQKX[2].gif (731KB, 495x210px) Image search: [Google]
mWQKX[2].gif
731KB, 495x210px
>>1221437
At least with juicero, you could rig it to slowly crush curious small fingers poking it into dust. I gotta mild suspicion SMALT already has 'alternative' market use in mind, too far beyond satire otherwise. 1 for $99, or 10 for $1200? Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>1221480
>$120 ea in quantity
Does that reward level include a hookers and blow party with the developers?
>>
/r/ more inane indiegogo/crowdfunding projects.
>>
>>1221474
>This stupid thing does not even grind salt.
so what?
does your salt grinder connect seamlessly to amazon echo? thought not. 1-0
is your salt grinder portable? oh it is? oh ok well 2-1 then.
is your salt grinder fun? no?
3-1.

you don't need to connect to your smart phone to dispense salt, it works by twisting the top too.

my favourite part is the timeline, i don't know which is worse, that for 19 months this was just a smartphone salt dispenser. that was all it did. or that it took 19 months to come up with rgb led and bluetooth speaker.
>>
>>1221511
like pretending to be a women but your huge cock ruins the illusion when you are wearing a swimsuit or hotpants?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/post-secondary-gender-affirming-shapewear-transgender#/
>>
>>1221518
>does your salt grinder connect seamlessly to amazon echo? thought not. 1-0
0-1
>is your salt grinder portable? oh it is? oh ok well 2-1 then.
1-2
>is your salt grinder fun? no?
0-2
>3-1.
Nice try, autie.
>>
>>1221524
delet this
>>
>>1221532
>0-2
wtf

>>1221533
>affordable for poor trans
>25$
fuck me out of touch with reality much?

i always forget which way round it is, is a trans woman a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman? any tips for remembering?
>>
>>1221549
For a salt shaker. Networked is worth 0 points, probbaly should also have been -1. Fun is definitely worth -1 points.
>>
File: IMAG0694.jpg (849KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0694.jpg
849KB, 1080x1920px
It even comes in two speeds. You can get the yellow model for three speeds, or the red for four.
>>
>>1221549
Trans____ are named for the gender they're larping.
>>
>>1221552
what does the hammer mode do?
>>
>>1221555
If it managed to jam, or gets a little moisture in it, it can help vibrate that loose.
>>
>>1221283
>what is my purpose
>you dispense salt
>oh god
>>
>>1221554
this is very helpful
>>
>>1221289
Well It aint gonna build itself!
I'll get the duxt tape.

Someone bring over the chop saw and a couple of safety glasses
>>
>>1221283
Me when i saw the firat cell phone.
>omfg flying cars soon.

>op pic related.

When will they just make a smart gun so u can walk by at random and when it detects you are done living it just ends you at random.

They could instal them all over the world and then it wouldnt really be suicide...

End me now.
>>
>>1221437
Hey anon. Im just pissed i didnt pitch it to shark tank.

And then when they said herpa derpa wheeerp i will give you 100k for 40% of your company i will say suck my fucking dick and you can have it if i get to keep 10% indefinitely.

99% of businesses fail in the first 5 years anon.

I woykd much rather a pro handle the stress and bullshit than try to score 8 more times and pray the odds work out.

Muthercuckers wouldnt be on that show if they didnt already know their shit
>>
>>1221474
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

WELAD.

#SMARTSALTSHAKER

this mutherfucker will blow up like the faggot fidget spinner.

Bet
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499275023802.jpg (10KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499275023802.jpg
10KB, 320x292px
>>1221524
Sigh...
>>
>>1221552
>he doesnt tape salt and peper shakers to sawzall...

Son i am dissapoint.
>>
>>1221555
>descides to throw a dash of salt and peper on my steak.
>tom green flashbacks
>"you have to get inside the animals"
>1 ugga dugga
>2 ugga duggas
>5 ugga duggas and my steak has the perfect amount of salt imbeded to the bone.
>brb, need 1 inch impact for A-1
>>
File: 999999-814953013051_1.jpg (19KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
999999-814953013051_1.jpg
19KB, 460x460px
>>1221677
>>
>>1221518

Just strikes me as dumb that you would make an expensive and extra super fancy salt shaker that does not do the one mechanical thing a lot of people in the market for a shaker that costs more than a dollar does.
>>
>>1221283
You should be cutting sodium out of your diet anyways
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.