[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest/quickest way to clean tile bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I avoid cleaning the bathroom at all costs, I usually elect to clean both kitchen and living room as an alternative but it's my turn this time. What's the easiest way to go about it? Can I just cover all tile surface with that cleaning foam and wipe it off expecting the grime to be gone? Or will that require real elbow work? I have a brush and stuff, I just want to avoid touching the gross areas as much as possible
>>
File: shopping (1).jpg (14KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
shopping (1).jpg
14KB, 232x232px
>>1139229
Use this shit hit it with a mop and then hose it out try not to mix of to strong. Its strong magic.
>>
If you really wanna give it the business you could rent a pressure steamer.
>>
>>1139266
This. I used to have a portable Shark steamer i used for deep cleaning.
>>
File: lateksist_kummikindad.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lateksist_kummikindad.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>1139229
>I just want to avoid touching the gross areas as much as possible
could it.. really.. be this simple???
>>
>>1139229
id do it naked if I were you.
>>
There's not an easy way, you just do it. I use vinegar to get rid of the lime which accumulates on the walls and floor of the shower and on the sink and faucets, although there are products which can be sprayed and adhere better.
Same thing for the floor, apply the product, let it do it's thing and scrub.
You can use a steam cleaner, they're pretty effective at cleaning tile joints.
>I just want to avoid touching the gross areas as much as possible
Stop being such a pansy ass you fruit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.