[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant Traps and/or Pregnant Futas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 84

File: 1495049097252.png (2MB, 2103x3015px) Image search: [Google]
1495049097252.png
2MB, 2103x3015px
So long as it's got a dick and a baby belly, it's welcome here.

Anons, which is cuter? A futa doting over her pregnant femmeboifriend? Two traps getting each other pregnant? A little trap doting over his big, strong, pregnant futa girlfriend? Or two futas with a matching pair of baby bumps?
>>
File: 1488293345724.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488293345724.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1488689644824.png (654KB, 928x953px) Image search: [Google]
1488689644824.png
654KB, 928x953px
>>
File: 1488597904064.png (2MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488597904064.png
2MB, 3000x2400px
>>
File: 1495208086848.png (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495208086848.png
106KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1498306655239.jpg (79KB, 618x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1498306655239.jpg
79KB, 618x1027px
>>
File: 1492867358290.jpg (293KB, 675x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492867358290.jpg
293KB, 675x916px
>>
>>7541269

futa and her pregnant femmeboi trap
>>
>>7541269
Futa and her pregnant pet/trap.
>>
File: 1477354574129.jpg (140KB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1477354574129.jpg
140KB, 993x1400px
>>
File: 1477354629338.jpg (162KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1477354629338.jpg
162KB, 992x1400px
>>
Old but gold
>>
So... any anons interested in writesmut relating to this thread's topics? I have... more than my share of ideas and proto-ideas relating to it, but I've never been able to push myself to writing them. If folks are interested, I can try and get them written at long last, though...
>>
>>7541609
Actually... I still don't know if there's any real call for trap-preg/futa-preg writesmut, but if there is, which story seed would anons be more interested in?

An overconfident trap fighter being disarmed and de-armored by a futanari Rust Monstergirl, who mistakes him as a mate and proceeds to impregnate him in her breeding lust?

Or a trap wizard being used as a hyper-pregnant broodmare for a futanari Rust Dragongirl (the "grown up form" of a Rust Monstergirl) by some disreputable group, who are in big trouble when she realizes her beloved little mate is being abused?
>>
>>7541647
Second one, some bestiality could be good.
>>
>>7541647

First one or second one as long as theres no eggs.

anyone know whatever happened to DaWeirdo?
>>
>>7541269
All of them except the last, although the two pregnant traps sounds especially good
>>
>>7541647
What do you mean by Rust? But they both sound like good concepts, go for it man
>>
>>7541696
Huh, I'm surprised to be remembered. Yeah, I'm back, and yeah, I do need to get those stories from the last thread written.

>>7541777
Aren't familiar with D&D? Rust Monsters are these bug-like critters that feed on oxidised metal, which they can decay with a touch. Planescape introduced a dragon with similar abilities, reputed to be the ultimate evolved form of the rust monster.
>>
>>7541269
>Or two futas with a matching pair of baby bumps?

Though you surprisingly forgot the very best one, since your pic is all about it: a futa fucking a trap into futa/trap/buttoveries.

Seriously, that is the best story. And the smaller trap/futa is so fucking pleased with her pregnant self.
>>
>>7541269
And don't forget straight/futa+femmeboy couples getting mutually knocked up, rare as hell as it is. Of those listed though, definitely futa+pregnant femmeboy, especially with lots of loving teasing and exploitation of how feminine the trap's getting as a result of his pregnancy.
>>
>>7541790
Kinda curious why you have yet to put your name back up, but meh you do as you do. As for this one, thinking up final element theme for last imp child is challenging, my last idea is bit of joke: Heart.
>>
>>7542187
Just... didn't feel right to be using it, for some reason.

Speaking of my writings... I could use a hand in two things.

Firstly, I want to do that "pregnant kobold and his human husbando on their wedding day", but I got no eye for good colors. I was hoping some anon could suggest some nice colors for the kobold and his wedding dress?

Secondly... trying to fit all my mpreg and futapreg ideas into something sensible, I came up with this idea for a setting that literally amounts to "human traps fled the abuses of their amazonian womenfolk and have settled down on a foreign continent full of monsterfutas & monsterbois". I've already got lots of short story ideas based out of that setting bubbling to my head; should I share the ideas here and ask if anons want them written?
>>
>>7542198

Of course we want them written. I also want to learn more about the setting, and I hope I'm not alone.
>>
File: SaHa_Squall_30.jpg (732KB, 1280x1814px) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Squall_30.jpg
732KB, 1280x1814px
>>
>>7542198
It is completely alright, write what you will to help the creative juices flowing, for wedding colors, kobolds are usually orange-brown colored so maybe a blue-white mix for the dress, I dunno not good with clothes.

Also, an inquiry: Is it possible for you to make a list of story ideas and whatnot from previous threads, preferably in a googledoc or a pastebin to be edited later?
>>
>>7542613
Thanks for the vote of confidence! What do you want to learn?

>>7542742
Appreciate the suggestion. I really want to go with a "two-toned" color scheme for the kobold, and I just have no eye for colors. For example, I was thinking of making him black and green scaled?

As for a list of story ideas... sure, I can do that: here's all of the concepts I remember from older threads, or just invented now: https://pastebin.com/q8zpP0Uy

Which reminds me that the trap-pregging CYOAs never did get off the ground... I would like to bring those back. Or at least do up a proper "Monsterboi Manual", since that did inspire my new finalized setting.
>>
Added some more old mpreg ideas to the pastebin doc.

On that topic... are there any ideas that're inherently "too weird" for this kind of smut? For example, say I do the pirate "king" idea - could one of his potential baby-daddies by a Lusca, a monstergirl in the form of a mini-giantess amazon sharktopus girl with lipples?

Or what about a story idea where the protagonist is cursed to be perpetually pregnant with a brood of slithering, writhing lamia/naga daughters, intermittently easing the pressure of his crammed-full belly by giving birth via orgasmically ejaculating one or more of them out of his dick?
>>
Since I have a story concept roughly similar to this pic here, involving a maidboi impregnated by one of the monsterfutas he works with in a creepy swamp mansion, I thought I might as well post this pic and ask: what species of monstergirls would be most fitting for that scenario?

My current list stands at:
* Swamp Dragon
* Python Lamia
* Gurrash (gator-girl)
* Keropin (frog-girl)
* Rougarou (swamp-dwelling werewolf subspecies)
* Werepossum

Anything you'd add to that list?
>>
>>7542965
The Lusca could do without the lipples and maybe change the "king's" title to something else, pirates don't elect kings, they make governors.

>>7543078
Firefly-girls and a treant maybe?
>>
fucking sweet
>>
I seem to recall we had someone in the last thread working on some stuff and the idea that seemed to be getting the most attention was a bunch of vignettes of a space pirate tanuki-futa and her knocked-up trap husband with stuff like her testing out his maternal trap titties with a boob+bellyjob. I do hope that went somewhere, was really lookin' forward to it.
>>
>>7543246
Stupid need to automatically name each post... but, yeah, that was me. Still having difficulties grokking what to actually do in those vignettes, but I'll try to get them written when I can.

>>7543210
Eh, I've heard the term "pirate king" and "pirate queen" thrown around often enough. Plus, I like the lusca having lipples - distinguishes her from the common sharktopus.

And, as for the swamp-girls... fireflies or a will 'o' wisp might work, but I'm not big fan of plant-girls. I have no idea how I'd make a mangrove (or whatever trees grow in swamps) treant work.
>>
Random query whilst I await responses to my writesmut queries or requests for specific writesmut ideas to get written: what's your favorite scenario for either trap-preg, futa-preg, or both?

Me, I really like the scenario of a pregnant trap being doted upon by his futa girlfriend, who makes it clear how much she loves him for taking on the struggles of pregnancy - I really hate the cliche of abusive "dominant" futas in futa/male circles, so a huge middle finger to that is always good. Mutual preggy hotness is also really fun, as in a pregnant futa letting her trappy boyfriend rub her down whilst she non-maliciously teases him that maybe she should make him carry the next one.

Oh, and pastebin link, it case it was missed earlier. Yes, I am taking requests from these lists, and I'm open to discussing other ideas as well, particularly for "Tales from the City of the Black Lotus". Want a pregnant trap bellydancing for a bunch of monstergirls? Want a terrifying monster reduced to a panicked mess because her boifriend's in labor? Want a monsterboi/futa spreading his/her legs for their human concubine to put a baby in them? I'm always open to discussion.

https://pastebin.com/q8zpP0Uy
>>
>>7543483
I am partial to having two scenarios for a preg-trap: #1. a young mother-to-be struggling with his predicament, thinking himself alone with no one to assist them only for the sire to show up and make a happy ending.
#2. The trap has been actively hunting sires of various species to become the proverbial Arc for his new home.

As for the futas, I always see them as the father of whatever union they may have.

>https://pastebin.com/q8zpP0Uy

If you can get a google doc setup, this one would be assistance with setting details and what not, especially these two stories.

>#13: Two heavily pregnant monsterbois, a goblin and a kobold, sexily compete for the attention and favor of their mutual human baby-daddy.

>#15: A human swordmage turned would-be warlord enjoys some pleasure time amongst his harem of conquered (impregnated) tribal ex-chieftains.
>>
>>7543622
>If you can get a google doc setup, this one would be assistance with setting details and what not, especially these two stories.

That's a very odd thing to say; most anons prefer to avoid GDocs in my experience. But, alright...

Do you mean a GDoc for all of the story concepts, or just for Tales of the Black Lotus City?
>>
>>7543634
First time hearing about anons avoiding GDocs.
Don't make a doc for all your concepts, just the ones you are having trouble with. If you allow comments on the sides for things such as spelling mistakes or additional details.

Example: A pink desert flower, added to the veil of the wedding dress of the kobold, stands out against warm bronze colour of the veil.
>>
>>7543622
Going to presume you were suggesting putting up some kind of setting doc for City of the Black Lotus:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QG_vQkvttg4KhFGYMBHt8A9qGIAmBkVC6BnT5-phVug/edit#
>>
>>7543671
Never had that happen before - I tried to halt that post...

>>7543670
Oh, I see. Well, really, that could be just about any of them in time. I guess right now I'm mostly wanting to see opinions on what I ought to write first - I'll try and tackle that tomorrow, I'm utterly brainfried today.
>>
>>7543671
Ah. Really should try to type faster.
>>7543672
I see, that is a LOT to do. Well, rest your brain, this one will try to ponder on your other subjects.
>>
File: Guilty Gear - Hypreg Bridget.png (276KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty Gear - Hypreg Bridget.png
276KB, 1068x1200px
>>
File: 1487649781266.png (1MB, 1800x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1487649781266.png
1MB, 1800x1730px
So, inspired by the manga who contributed our open ing pic, I wanted to ask; what are some trap-preg/futa-preg scenarios you can envision for a high-school setting?

I mean, there's the obvious "traps and/or futas fool around and get themselves knocked up", of course, but what else?

For example....
* A paranormal club's efforts attract an alien or demon who impregnates the club member(s) who called her forth.
** Alternatively, the alien/demon goes into full "breeder invasion" mode and starts impregnating every student, male and female, in the school.
* A science club member tests out an experiment that leads to preggyness in one way or another. For example:
** Unleashes a gas that converts girls into horny futas and guys into fertile traps.
** Unleashes a gas that causes everyone exposed to it to become immaculately impregnated.
** Science club member has to carry a synthetic organism to term.
* A jealous or yandere girl impregnates a popular she is fixated on, either by virtue of natural futaness or through magic/weird science.
* Guys seduced into bedding the super-hot new substitute teacher find themselves unwittingly impregnated with her alien/demonic/witch spawn.
* Take a look at the average school day of a special glass; one full of pregnant traps who have been knocked up by the various mad scientists, aliens, monstergirls, magical girls and horny futas running around this animesque city.
>>
>>7543246
If there's still anons interested in Miyuki and Aspen, I could actually use a hand. See, a big part of my mental picture for what a tanuki-"grrl" would look like comes from the page I'll link at the bottom of this thread. But, I can't figure out what sort of dick to have her wave around.

Are there any preferences from the three busts at the top of the linked page (Chrissy, Kally, Kiro), or do you have an alternative suggestion?

Likewise, using those three busts as a reference, what's a good "default" ball-size for our so-virile lady-daddy to be?

http://adjatha.tumblr.com/tagged/tanuki
>>
>>7544580
Chrissy on both accounts would be preferred in my opinion. Horsecock should only go on horses.
>>
>>7544680
Oh? Why her? I would have thought that "triple-knotted" penis was a bit too alien for most anons. Likewise, why those particularly massive seed factories?

Actually, related query; what sort of "size comparisons" would you make to convey the size of each tanuki's balls? Head-sized, melon-sized, orange-sized, things like that?
>>
>>7544580
Dick-wise I'd say to go with something relatively normal, if girthy enough to get the job done satisfactorily and with just enough extras for fun things like knotting. Kaiju cunt-busters that look like they're infested with three different strains of Guinea Worm and would look right at home in a H.R. Giger exhibit always feel like they're overdone, but I guess of the three Chrissy's the closest.

As for the balls, somewhere between Chrissy and Kally (a bit closer to Kally) seems to be the sweet spot, plenty of space for jizz and fondling and all that other business without getting to knee-banging upside-down-sweater-sling-wearing absurdities, and of course there's the old "big things in small packages" angle of spunk compression or something. Probably about the size of a large-ish pineapple would be my bizarre analogy for size.
>>
I really don't like nattering so much, but somebody's gotta bump the thread.

Whilst I hope other anons re willing to at least chime in on the general "let's talk about the fetish" posts, here's an address by me to This One:

Would you be interested in helping me refine the nuts & bolts for the various "monstergrrls" planned for the City of the Black Lotus? I just find I think more freely when I can sling mud at the wall with somebody.

Yes, other anons can weigh in on stuff like "do goblins work as a species of traps where the subbier ones end up fucked into horny, fertile women by their brothers", but you identified yourself and expressed interest in the setting.
>>
>>7545243
Would love to be of assistance, it is unfortunate that I have busy work week starting tomorrow. If you can wait till 9:30(PDT) tomorrow, I will make sculpture out of said mud.
>>
>>7545365
Of course, that's perfectly okay. I keep hoping other anons will be bold enough to speak up on the other stuff I ask to try and kill the silence, or at least make a request for a story from the list.

I'd like to just go ahead and do one vignette for Miyuki and Aspen, but like I said, I'm still trying to decide what style of cock she's packing and how big her balls are.

Your post kind of makes me think I should just post rough monster drafts and wait for your critique, but I think that's taking advantage. Besides, maybe if I wait until you're here next, we can figure out what ones to tackle first.
>>
File: Trappy Goblin Bandit.jpg (369KB, 890x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Trappy Goblin Bandit.jpg
369KB, 890x1306px
Hipsome, big-eared shortstacks, following the general theme for sexy goblins started by WoW. Predominantly green-skinned, but come in other colors based on region, such as blue in the arctic regions.

All goblins are born as trappy monsterbois. At puberty, pheromones they produce cause goblin litters to turn on each other in incestuous battles of sexual domination.

The strongest/most aggressive retain their masculinity; the subbiest/sluttiest end up turning female - at which point they stop emitting the pheromones, so the sex stop, but they've become so addicted to a regular supply of dick that they leave their birth tribe and go looking for a mate.

The smart ones leave their tribe and end up joining "bachelor tribes"; the pheromones of non-related goblins aren't so enticing, so they can control themselves. Bachelor tribes do often succumb and end up becoming tribe-founders, usually winding up as mostly/completely shemales or herms to better nurse their broods.

Ironically, "alpha" goblins often turn into shemales themselves by surrounding themselves with too many pregnant mates, triggering their body to change to help feed the litters.

Goblins find humans very attractive because human semen is only a TGing catalyst if the goblin *wants* it to be. *And* it nullifies the effects of goblin semen. Course, such "male" goblins can still get pregnant, but the control over their bodies means popping out litters of hobgoblins if they don't use protection is worth it.
>>
File: Milkboy TF Sequence.jpg (130KB, 1280x427px) Image search: [Google]
Milkboy TF Sequence.jpg
130KB, 1280x427px
Minotaurs are "Amazonian Traps"; tall, strong, well-hung (with huge cocks that resemble horse-cocks with multiple medial rings), but still curvy and feminine-featured.

All minotaurs sport bovine horns, ears, tails, legs and mino-cocks. Other traits that may show up at random include full-body fur, "hoof-hands" (three-fingered hands with claw-like nails), and anthro bovine muzzles. Surprisingly, human-faced minotaurs are not only a distinct majority, but were even before humans arrived in this land.

Minotaurs are a primitive people, who mostly live hunter-gatherer lifestyles. Tough, strong and cunning, they respect strength and wits equally, seeking to hone both. They have tremendous appetites for both food (namely, meat) and sex, which leads to something of a love-hate relationships with the similarly lustful & voracious equivulfs/diomedians.

Sex is a matter of dominance for minotaurs, with penetration linked inextricably with dominance in their minds. This is because pregnancy causes a rapid and drastic feminization effect in them, turning them into hugely busty shemales - the more calves they drop, the bigger their curves and especially their milky breasts grow.

Human lovers can introduce them to concepts like powerbottoming, but only if they manage to establish dominance first.

Minotaur milk and "cream" are both highly nutritious and even have magical properties.
>>
File: Monster_Musume_Ruka_the_Orc.png (130KB, 395x689px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Musume_Ruka_the_Orc.png
130KB, 395x689px
Proud, honorable demihuman-beastgirl chimeras with ancient shamanic traditions, orcs are a species of green-skinned pig-girls, with porcine ears atop their heads, pronounced tusk-like lower teeth, trotters in lieu of feet, and curling pig-like tails. (Note: picture a cross between attached pic and the MGE Orc.)

As a species, all orcs are hermaphroditic, with feminine bodies and both male & female genitalia, but they divide themselves into two sexes; Boars and Sows.

Boars are aggressive, muscular orcs, with impressively large girlcocks (human, apart from the color) and curvy female figures.

Sows are softer, and cutely plump. Their cocks are smaller than those of boars, though still impressively sized, and their tits are MUCH bigger.

Boars and Sows are not linked to submission/dominance as would be in some species. Boars are the clan's warriors, hunters and battle-mages; the aggressive fighting gender. Sows are wise-women, healers and mothers, dedicated to the protection and growth of the clan, which means they are the clan's main leaders.

An orc can shift from Boar to Sow, or vice-versa, if she feels a need to. As their "gender" is defined by their attitudes, this is usually a result of deep soul-searching or intense outside pressure.

Sexually, Boars and Sows do usually correlate to the male and female roles, but not always. Just as there are Boars who come home and submit to the dominance of their Sow, so too are their Sows who expand their family by seeding any orc - or human - who will stand still long enough, and Boars who proudly flaunt their litter-swollen bellies alongside their bulging biceps.
>>
File: 21_5.jpg (248KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
21_5.jpg
248KB, 1280x960px
>>7546241
That is really hot.
>>
>>7546348
The picture, or the race concept?
>>
>>7546350
The race concept.
>>
>>7546353
Well, thank you for the compliment! What's so appealing about this take on mpreggable minos? Any other details you think I could fill in for them?
>>
>>7546355
>What's so appealing about this take on mpreggable minos
everything, the appearence, strength, power bottoming.
>This is because pregnancy causes a rapid and drastic feminization effect in them, turning them into hugely busty shemales - the more calves they drop, the bigger their curves and especially their milky breasts grow.
this in particular is great
>Any other details you think I could fill in for them?
for me I'm not a fan of full body fur or muzzles
>>
No laxative will help you in this one
>>
>>7546549
Which is precisely why I made the "furry minotaur" format a "subspecies" thing, with non-furry cowboi minotaurs being the norm. I personally don't mind either way, but I get that people on this board will generally prefer human faces, so I set it u that you can have plenty of milk 'n' cream-dripping knocked up horny shemale cowboi minotaurs to fill your dreams.

Speaking of my racial concepts so far, anyone else got opinions? The Goblins and Orcs in particular are something I've been toying with for a while.

Likewise, any requests for monsterboi/monstergrrl concepts to do next? Kobold, Gnoll, Hippocampus, Sphinx, whatever?

I like fixing out ideas for ways to blend cute xenophile traps & futas with hot preggy bellies.
>>
>>7546562
what?
>>
>>7546643
are you doing anything with these race ideas like a story or something?
i really dig them
>Likewise, any requests for monsterboi/monstergrrl concepts to do next?
how about kitsune traps?
>>
>>7543483

that trap futa idea sounds absolutely perfect
>>
>>7546669
In a nutshell, these races are being assembled for setting in which I hope to write - or which others can deign to write - smutfics with a particular lean towards human traps with monsterfutas/traps and pregnancy of traps or futas.

If you check up-thread, there's a pastebin link covering all of the mpreg/hpreg story ideas I've had so far. These various monsters correlate to the setting called, so far, "Tales from the City of the Black Lotus".

Writing requests featuring particular monstergrrls and/or scenarios is also an option, if anons are interested. Someone wants me to have a human trap dominate and impregnate a minotaur bull or an orc boar, or with a pregnant trap being bukkaked by his goblin/kobold boifriends, or whatever, well, that's definitely negotiable, with an inclination towards saying yes so long as I don't find the scenario off-putting.
>>
>>7546678
What "trap futa idea"? In case you haven't noticed, I've come up with a lot of ideas involving traps with futas and one or both parties being pregnant.
>>
>>7546679
>Someone wants me to have a human trap dominate and impregnate a minotaur bull
do it!
>>
>>7546682

the doting futa caring for her pregnant trap. sounds awesom
>>
>>7546683
Heh. Got any specifications you want to request? Optional bovine traits - fur, muzzle, quad-nipples, quad-breasts - for the minotaur? End with him bred or go to an epilogue where he's a big-titted pregnant cow? Sexual quirks -
spanking, handjob, orgasm denial, etc? I'll take requests, but if you're going to take the trouble to make them, please let me know the little details I can use to really make the result shine!

>>7546691
Oh, I see. Hah, yes, I agree; far too much abuse in typical male/futa works. What's wrong with a bit of love and kindness between a happy couple?
>>
>>7546701
>Optional bovine traits - fur, muzzle, quad-nipples, quad-breasts - for the minotaur?
preferably none of that stuff but i'm ok with anything you want to include
>go to an epilogue where he's a big-titted pregnant cow?
absolutely!
>Sexual quirks -
i like the ones you've listed, docking, nipple play, chasity, toys and rimjobs would also be great.
>>
>>7546729
if you are actually going to write something then i can't wait, your idea of minotaur traps is the hottest thing i've read in a long time.
>>
>>7546729
Hm. Here's what I'm thinking... I've got an existing idea in this setting involving a human warlord with a harem of conquered, knocked up monstergrrls. So, I'm thinking of making this a "prelude" to how he scored a minotaur concubine.

Precise scenario is with twin minotaur bulls; one the "vanilla" option (trap with horns, ears, tail, legs, cock), one the "furry" option. The human demands their feality, and the "vanilla" bull - you have any objections to the black & white holstein coat pattern on him? - challenges him to fight.

Of course, he's swiftly and humiliatingly defeated, chained in place by a spell, bent over in a perfect breeding position. The human trap proceeds to play with the minotaur's cock & balls, then eats out his butt to get him ready for insertion. Sticks his own dick into the minotaur once he's good and wet and starts humping, using a magical tendril to handjob him as he fucks.

The minotaur squirms and protests, but this is actually really pleasurable - the human knows what he's doing - until he's soon about to cum. Then the human pinches his cock shut, telling the minotaur he has to confess that he wants to be the human's cow if he's going to cum. The bull refuses, but the human just keeps grinding on his prostate and spanking his big bubble butt until finally he breaks down and admits it. The human cums inside of him and then lets him cum as well.

Then we skip to the epilogue, where our twin-laden ex-bull is lounging in a luxurious silken harem as his new master tenderly caresses him, with the minotaur admitting that he really is happy this way and already looking forward to bearing more calves. A delighted human decides to reward him (her? which pronoun would you prefer?), settling into place so the minotaur can fuck him in kind. End smutfic.

You have any arguments against or complaints about this plan?

>>7546739
Appreciate the vote of confidence! Surprised there's been no love for the Goblins and Orcs yet, though...
>>
>>7546754
i love everything about this
>(her? which pronoun would you prefer?)
i'm fine with either
>>
>>7546768
You have any preferences for a name for the minotaur and/or title for this? I'm caught up with something else at the moment, but I'll try to get onto this as soon as I can.
>>
>>7546216
>>7546241
>>7546347
So, whilst there will be a while before I can get this first minotaur-starring request written, any opinions on these three species concepts? Or suggestions as to which species I should tackle next? I have a pretty strong idea for gnolls and kobolds, but I'm kind of floundering after that - bits and pieces for a few other species.

In fact, I might as well list all of the species I have some ideas for now, so anons know what types of monsterboi/futa they can suggest.

Goblin - Done
Orc - Done
Minotaur - Done
Gnoll
Centaur
Werewolf
Rougarou
Ratfolk
Werepossum
Lizan
Kobold
Gurrash
Common Lamia
Sahuagin
>>
>>7546858
I have returned, and with idea. Ratfolk: sneaky little blighters that make a habit of making every inch count. It is rumored that an 8-by-8 attic can house a family of ratfolk with amenities to spare. Families are made with one hyperpreg mother-Rat-"queen" and an infestation of their brood. Male by nature they come in girl and boy flavors. Spend most of their lives being in "finding" pretty things, dicking each other for fun or as payment for pretty things. Ratqueen sometimes gets to powerbottom the odd trap and such. Most Ratfolk don't enter estrus due to the Ratqueen being territorial and scaring off any Ratfolk in heat. Ratfolk in estrus can use the retained sperm from past dickings, becoming a "queen" or let it pass so it come back and have a brood on their own terms. Some nobles tend to "employ" Ratfolk to have a slew of servants to clean up their mansions, steal secrets from a rival or, in some extreme cases, remove legitimacy of a fortune's heir by marrying of to one of the more "virile" Ratfolk.
>>
File: Cyborg Hyperpreg Bunnyboi.png (751KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Hyperpreg Bunnyboi.png
751KB, 2500x2500px
>>7547023
Some promising stuff here, yes there is, but what do you mean by "male by nature, they come in girl and boy flavors"?

Alas, real life calls, so I have to step away from the computer for a while. Whilst further comments/requests I eagerly await, when I return, I'll try my hand at the species concepts I have ideas for and get started on "the Taming of the Bull", which that one anon requested.

Am hoping that This One will have opinions on the concept drafts left in their absence, too.
>>
>>7547064
Basically, Ratfolk are either trap or shemale. That is what I meant.
>>7546216
Goblins are all right, should probably mention the idea of goblin-boy purposely getting knocked up.
>>7546241
Minotaurs also seem alright, and it is a shame the commissioner of that picture didn't make a story for it.
>>7546347
Was hoping Orcs to be Shemale/trap species but futa orcs are fine as well.

All in all, a good start for the setting. Will be back around same time tomorrow.
>>
File: 1497780320305.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497780320305.png
873KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1498124703790.png (838KB, 1277x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498124703790.png
838KB, 1277x729px
>>
File: 63736787_p0.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63736787_p0.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
I want to impregnate Astolfo
>>
File: 63736787_p1.jpg (194KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63736787_p1.jpg
194KB, 1000x1000px
>>7547826
>>
File: 63736787_p2.jpg (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63736787_p2.jpg
207KB, 1000x1000px
>>7547829
>>
File: 63736787_p3.jpg (254KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63736787_p3.jpg
254KB, 1000x1000px
>>7547832
>>
>>7547826
Post more.
>>
>>7547223
Thanks for clarifying on the ratfolk. Like I said, I'll do some refining, but the basic idea is pretty good.

I have no idea how I'd pull off a high school fic in this setting, but the image of one trap complaining about his ratfolk mom wanting to "make the 108" means he wound up with 7 brothers (humans) and 100 sisters (ratfolk) is amusing.

Am focusing on the minotaur-breeding fic right now, but I'll provide more race concepts in the future, or at least race seeds.

Any anons have any opinions on the monstergrrl concepts shared so far, or requests for which concepts I should share next, or just answers to any of the queries raised in this thread?
>>
>>7547860
All I got, just found it on Pixiv.
>>
Don't know if that minotaur fan anon is still hanging around, but I just thought that they'd want to weigh in on this; I'm roughly 1/3rd, maybe 1/2 through their request and I wanted to put it up for some feedback from them. I gotta step away from the comp for a while, so I figured I'd check and make sure it's coming along to their taste.

https://pastebin.com/CmZ9DvMc
>>
>>7548111
This doesn't seem trappy at all.
>>
>>7548194
Not sure if you're the original requestor or not, but still I'll ask: why do you say that?
>>
Alright, temporary break so I'm going to try and get the Gnoll, Kobold and Lizan concepts up - but I need /d/'s expertise on something:

Long story short, the lizans (lizardbois) of this setting re being inspired by the Ovir of TiTS: is the artwork from that game too furry for /d/?

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Aliss
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ovir_Dancer
>>
>>7548512
>is the artwork from that game too furry for /d/?
They look like monster girls to me, I'm sure they are fine to post.
>>
File: Ovir_Dancer_Full_(Adjatha).jpg (338KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ovir_Dancer_Full_(Adjatha).jpg
338KB, 1100x1000px
>>7547223
Residents of the warmer regions, lizans prefer forests and jungles, but will also inhabit deserts, badlands and even swamps if the need is great.

Civilized and urbane, lizans are some of the oldest civilized peoples of the "Dark Continent". They have multiple city-states and once held mighty empires in the distant past.

Lizans resemble humans with clawed fingers and toes; carnivore's teeth; elongated, narrow, dextrous tongues; slit-pupiled eyes with no visible sclera (whites), flexible reptilian tails, human-like faces, and bodies covered completely in a layer of flexible, tightly-meshed scales. Some lizans are bald, but most sport hair, a result of interbreeding with demihumans and the human newcomers. Bald and hair-sporting lizans can both sometimes sport horns in various numbers, shapes and patterns.

As is the standard for Drakken type monsters, lizans are functionally a race of shemales; a cloaca under the tail serves as an organ for breeding and excretion, whilst a vagina-like slit at the front actually contains a retractile and often quite sizable penis.

All lizans sport wide, feminine hips, full buttocks, and breast-like lumps on their chest; these "pseudo-breasts" have no nipples, but the scales on them are particularly soft and sensitive, making them very receptive to stimulation. Paizuri is as pleasurable for a lizan to give as to receive.

Most of the time, these breasts are small and lizans are quite drably colored. When they enter "mating season", which happens when they have access to sufficient food, their scales brighten with vivid colors and their breasts expand considerably - usually, the bigger they are outside of mating season, the bigger they will be in season. Lizans can reach enormously busty proportions, equivalent to minotaurs in some cases.

Breasts are used as a mating display. Uniquely, they actually also serve as a tool for dominance; the bustier lizan is the one who will penetrate and thus inseminate.
>>
>>7548392
Well there's barely anything describing their trap appearance, if you didn't state they were traps then it would be m/m. I also dislike that you made the minotaurs talk like orcs. Even as is I found it really hot and well written, the idea of doming a 9ft tall strong mino trap and impregnating him made me cum buckets.
>>
>>7548609
Useful critique - still not sure if you're the original requester or not...

Can you suggest spots where I might better elaborate on how the characters involved look like traps? I had hoped that line 28 in the pastebin might at least cement the appearance of Renvik.

Also, what do you mean by the minotaurs "talk(ing) like orcs"?
>>
>>7548620
>Useful critique - still not sure if you're the original requester or not...
No.
I think the line describing renvik is fine but right now he comes across as a femboi, the main defining thing about traps is their feminine appearance on the outside so you should probably describe their clothing, makeup if any, hair accessories, etc.
>Also, what do you mean by the minotaurs "talk(ing) like orcs"?
Well I'd just prefer if they spoke normally but it's not really up to me.
>>
>>7548635
Ah, I see. I tend to use "trap" and "femboi" pretty interchangeably, so I'm not really sure I can completely fix that problem.

Still, I'll change the tags, fix the opening to include a discussion of Ghorrok's appearance, and try to expand upon Renvik's looks, okay?

As for the speech thing... that's mostly because they're in a challenge environment. We'll see if they still talk that way once Renvik starts fucking his new bull into motherhood.
>>
>>7548669
In my opinion you should keep them as traps, the trap minotaur is what made it great.
>>
>>7548727
...I literally don't understand the difference, at this point. I've always envisioned Ghorrok as the type you initially see as a flat-chested cute muscle-cowgirl, until "she" drops the loincloth and, whoops, there's a huge bull cock pointed right at you!
>>
You know what? To help, this is the first draft of Ghorrok's appearance from the revamped doc:

"Tell me again what this hoo-mon said to you," Ghorrok growled. His eyes, black as flint and twice as sharp, narrowed into a ferocious scowl, with all the threat of an approaching storm.

The irony of it was, despite the fierce hatred burning from his expression, Ghorrok was considered beautiful even by the standards of minotaurs. His face was human-like, with delicate, effeminate bone-structure, cock-sucking plump red lips, and wide, gleaming eyes. Two mighty horns, stained bloody red by some quirk of the gods, spread from his brows, reaching out to his shoulders before curving forward, with razor-honed points angling upward at about eye level. Bovine ears, covered in black-spotted white fur, twitched at the sides of his head, whilst hair in the same twinned shades was braided into a train that fell to his waist, a symbol of his prowess in battle, hung with ornaments taken from fallen foes.

Lovely as his face was, it was only part of the whole. It sat upon a high fluted neck, delicate-seeming and yet with the strength of carved stone. Wide-spread shoulders gave way to a torso that narrowed to a slender, feminine waist, only to spread wider and fuller at the hips. At his rear, Ghorrok's buttocks joined his hips in straining his loincloth, full and fuckable masses of plump, soft tissue, the only visible softness on his frame. For, like all minotaurs, Ghorrok was a creature of equal parts grace and strength; defined muscles that might have been chiselled from stone flexed in accordance with steely sinews, visible to the naked eye and yet clinging tightly to his bones beneath deep-tanned skin. A minotaur's frame was the frame of a gymnast; power expressed subtly and without undercutting their fundamentally feminine curves, instead of being swollen and bloated in a vulgar display of might.

Yes, beautiful was Ghorrok in the eyes of his kind, and many other races beside.
>>
File: 1500485672299.jpg (85KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
1500485672299.jpg
85KB, 500x553px
>>7548743
>I've always envisioned Ghorrok as the type you initially see as a flat-chested cute muscle-cowgirl, until "she" drops the loincloth and, whoops, there's a huge bull cock pointed right at you!
Well this is how I imagined them to at first but what you had written was a little misleading.
>>7548743
This is great!

I can't wait to read the finished story.
>>
Just a random query: what do anons think of the idea of an Ettin - two-headed Ogre- monstergrrl being in this setting? The basic idea I have is that, on rare occasions, twin ogres are born linked by a secondary umbilical cable, and unless this is cut within an hour or so or birth, the two will merge together into single two-headed baby ogre. This neatly sidesteps the issue of "how does an ogre or a human give birth to something with two heads in the first place?"

Of course, I have absolutely no ideas for defining the basic Ogre in the first place... anyone care to suggest some ideas?
>>
>>7549527
this is too weird for me
>>
>>7548523
So, I said that the Ovir here was a big inspiration for the look of the lizardbois, but how accurately should I follow this pic?

By which I mean, the lizans have cocks hidden inside what look like pussies, just like this gentleman here. But should they be packing the same sort of semi-equine monsters as he is?
>>
Okay, morning chores interrupt yet again, so I haven't finished yet, but I wanted to share the most recently updated version of The Taming of The Bull, now featuring a little bit of sex.

Hope anons enjoy, I'll be pushing onward to complete Ghorrok's breeding as soon as I can.
>>
File: ev112_5.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ev112_5.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 02.jpg (334KB, 1050x940px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
334KB, 1050x940px
I don't think that fags will be allowed to reproduce.
Still,i had this in my forgotten unholy folder (documents,like,who uses documents anymore).
The alt right trolls would make the life of the offspring quite challenging.
>>
>>7549784
could you do a race based off the op doujin?
>>
>>7550005
What, precisely, do you mean by that? In what would would they be based on that doujin?

I've no objection to trying, I just need you to be more specific about what you'd want out of it so I can understand what to make.
>>
>>7550012
well in that doujin a boy gets fucked by a futa tons and every time he becomes slightly more feminine. Eventually he gets a womb and is able to get pregnant. It'd be pretty hot to have an entire race where that's how they reproduce.
>>
>>7550016
Ah... see, the thing is, this setting is based on a world where all of the human guys are already pretty girly looking - more or less because they were taken over by futas as per Abdominal Pregnancy who then turned abusive, so they ran away to a new continent full of monsterfutas who'd treat them right.

It wouldn't exactly fit the setting. Although... in an earlier version of the thread, I did try to get anons interested in contributing to a CYOA where the basic point was being a guy chased by AP-style futas in a variety of flavors... couldn't finish it due to lack of commentary, alas.
>>
>>7550024
oh okay
>>
>>7550016
In that doujin a young male has an incomplete intercourse with a young man who and polarize him before turning him into a fag.
Futa is a bad joke,how clearer can it get,seriously there is no time for delusions anymore.
>>
>>7550040
what are you trying to say anon?
>>
File: ev111_4.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev111_4.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7541269
What is this from?
>>
>>7550126
>>7541892
>>
>>7541269
Source
>>
>>7550126
>>7550176
Sebarami! | Abdominal Pregnancy! - Futa fucks childhood male friend until his body morphs to allow child rearing.

https://hitomi.la/galleries/934026.html
>>
File: 6364757_p0.jpg (390KB, 1238x1183px) Image search: [Google]
6364757_p0.jpg
390KB, 1238x1183px
Is there no love for traps with eggy bellies though?
>>
File: 17108545_p0.png (699KB, 639x918px) Image search: [Google]
17108545_p0.png
699KB, 639x918px
>>7550469
>>
File: 21655523_p3.jpg (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
21655523_p3.jpg
197KB, 800x600px
>>7550471
>>
File: 39267499_p1.jpg (168KB, 1086x876px) Image search: [Google]
39267499_p1.jpg
168KB, 1086x876px
>>7550473
>>
File: 40728656_p4.jpg (417KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p4.jpg
417KB, 800x872px
>>7550475
>>
File: 40728656_p5.jpg (595KB, 1375x800px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p5.jpg
595KB, 1375x800px
>>7550476
>>
File: 40728656_p6.jpg (483KB, 800x956px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p6.jpg
483KB, 800x956px
>>7550477
>>
File: 40728656_p7.jpg (620KB, 1211x800px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p7.jpg
620KB, 1211x800px
>>7550478
>>
File: 40728656_p8.jpg (426KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p8.jpg
426KB, 800x742px
>>7550479
>>
File: 40728656_p9.jpg (826KB, 800x1882px) Image search: [Google]
40728656_p9.jpg
826KB, 800x1882px
>>7550480
>>
File: 43237144_p0.png (238KB, 723x652px) Image search: [Google]
43237144_p0.png
238KB, 723x652px
>>7550482
>>
File: 52937948_p4.jpg (252KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p4.jpg
252KB, 900x700px
>>7550483
>>
File: 52937948_p5.jpg (206KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p5.jpg
206KB, 900x700px
>>7550484
>>
>>7550469
Well, carrying eggs just isn't the same as actual pregnancy. It's still fine, though.
>>
File: 52937948_p6.jpg (268KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p6.jpg
268KB, 900x700px
>>7550485
>>
File: 52937948_p7.jpg (261KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p7.jpg
261KB, 900x700px
>>7550487
>>
File: 52937948_p8.jpg (200KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p8.jpg
200KB, 900x700px
>>7550488
>>
File: 52937948_p9.jpg (235KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p9.jpg
235KB, 900x700px
>>7550490
>>
File: 52937948_p10.jpg (296KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p10.jpg
296KB, 900x700px
>>7550491
>>
File: 52937948_p11.jpg (340KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
52937948_p11.jpg
340KB, 900x700px
>>7550492
>>
File: 12956172_p0.jpg (423KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
12956172_p0.jpg
423KB, 1000x706px
>>7550486
Fair enough. I always find myself worried about the child's fate, when the pregnancy is used as a titillation thing though. Don't have to worry about that kind of bonerkill when the boy's popping out worms.
>>
File: 3924971_p0.jpg (344KB, 894x1001px) Image search: [Google]
3924971_p0.jpg
344KB, 894x1001px
>>7550493
>>
File: 9087777_p0.jpg (178KB, 970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9087777_p0.jpg
178KB, 970x1200px
>>7550501
>>
File: 11273287_p0.jpg (347KB, 1037x1478px) Image search: [Google]
11273287_p0.jpg
347KB, 1037x1478px
>>7550502
>>
File: 24210747_p0.jpg (1MB, 1050x1257px) Image search: [Google]
24210747_p0.jpg
1MB, 1050x1257px
>>7550504
>>
File: 28009332_p0.jpg (325KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
28009332_p0.jpg
325KB, 600x600px
>>7550505
>>
File: 30945092_p0.png (480KB, 765x802px) Image search: [Google]
30945092_p0.png
480KB, 765x802px
>>7550508
>>
File: 30974702_p3.jpg (286KB, 696x763px) Image search: [Google]
30974702_p3.jpg
286KB, 696x763px
>>7550511
>>
File: 45722312_p0.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
45722312_p0.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>7550512
>>
File: 56201334_p1.jpg (209KB, 1262x891px) Image search: [Google]
56201334_p1.jpg
209KB, 1262x891px
>>7550517
>>
File: 49004945_p0.png (891KB, 1800x1294px) Image search: [Google]
49004945_p0.png
891KB, 1800x1294px
>>7550521
>>
File: 58956254_p2.png (126KB, 1307x1419px) Image search: [Google]
58956254_p2.png
126KB, 1307x1419px
>>7550526
>>
File: 58956254_p3.png (137KB, 1307x1419px) Image search: [Google]
58956254_p3.png
137KB, 1307x1419px
>>7550528
>>
File: 13258502_p0.png (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13258502_p0.png
142KB, 800x600px
>>
Alright, a final post from me for the night; the Taming of the Bull is complete t last, so I hope the minotaur-pregging anon(s) will come back some day and see it.

I just want to repeat my question from here >>7549784 and ask for angles on how I might handle Kobolds in terms of looks, because right now I'm leaning pretty heavily towards making them basically shortstack lizans.
>>
>>7550644
awesome work man I enjoyed it.
>>
>>7550644
Great story.
>>
>>7550644
Good stuff but I wish it focused on the pregnancy more. Growing breasts and a belly, etc.
>>
>>7551042
Well, I do take story requests, so I could do something with that sort of theme. Either a sequel (interquel?) to what I just wrote, or this "pregnancy advancement" goblin story I had roughly cooked up, or featuring some species of your own request - though if it isn't one of the ones covered in this thread so far (goblin, orc, minotaur, lizan), I'll need help figuring out the details on the monstergrrl involved.

Also whether it's the human, the monsterboi, or both who's growing pregnant through the story.

Sorry you didn't like this story; it was pretty much directed by the original anon's request, although they have since disappeared.
>>
>>7551042
I have to agree.
>>
>>7551048
No, I definitely like it, it's great... Y personal preference is just for femboy to shemale progression being more belabored.

So, if you're open for requests... I would say... Crocodile anthro (not femboy) being fucked in the cloaca by a witch croc with a magic dick, which starts the process of shrinking him, giving him wider hips, little budding breasts, etc. Basically turn him him into a passable trans croc. With lots of emphasis on how good the new, bigger, softer nipples feel, and how good it feels to be fucked in the cloaca while the dick is still inside, prevented from coming out by being penetrated. He goes back to his croc bros and they plow him and demean him.

Then he gets pregnant, breasts get heavier, nipples get bigger, huge areolas, big belly, lactation, etc. Struggling with reconciling his new motherly instincts and feminine nature with his old mind. Give some pregnant fucking, where the cloaca is constantly lubed from being pregnant, the pressure on his crotch being enough to make him cum by itself, orgasmic contractions during intercourse, etc.

Then some oviposition where the eggs press against G-spot and penis still inside on the way out, being lubed out by cum. Very difficult, but also mind-meltingly orgasmic, like toe-curling, screaming and crying, milk-fountaining, vision-blurring religious experience orgasm, but for multiple big huge eggs.

Think that's possible?
>>
>>7551054
Sorry, but, I cannot accept this request.

Firstly, it uses anthro chracters. This makes it furry material, which is not allowed on /d/. I do have a more "monsterboi" crocodile race planned in the form of the Gurrash, but that's explicitly not what you want.

Secondly, I do not write humiliation, demeaning, or any other form of abuse. I do not, I can not, I will not. Unfortunately, I must reject any idea placing emphasis on that sort of material.
>>
>>7551060
Okay, remove the demeaning and make it list full praise, and I guess make it some kind of croc monster boy. I was mostly thinking of renekton from league of legends,.
>>
>>7551060
the next story should be about the lizan race
>>
>>7551064
Truth be told, even with that element removed, the requested content is still stuff I've no real experience with writing. I could start it, but I'm not certain the results would be worthwhile.

That said... what if, rather than making the croc's eggs come from some random buddy - I really do not enjoy the typical bara/femboi m/m pairing - they're the witch-croc's eggs? Say, she fucks him with her magic dick and gets him to keep coming back, until by the end he's her loyal shemale broodmomma?

Also, if you can find a thread on /trash/ where it fits, I could write you the original anthro version - I have no personal problem with anthros, my day job practically amounts to writing human on anthro smut, but /d/ has its rules.

>>7551069
I got no problems with doing something featuring the sexy lizans, but got a specific plotbunny for me? I don't want to go through the trouble of writing, say, a human jerking off his lizan wife to help her orgasmically lay her eggs when you wanted a pent up lizan stripper getting off-stage and going straight to her room, where she ploughs her human whoreboi lover until he's so full of cum he looks twelve months pregnant.

Plus, as I said upthread, before I write the lizans, I need consensus from /d/ if they're packing the same semi-equine monsters between their thighs as the Ovir Dancer who inspired them.
>>
>>7551073
>day job

Tell me. More about this day job... I write smut and I want to get paid for it.
>>
>>7551075
Sorry, but it's not a job I get paid money for, sadly.
>>
>>7551076
Then it's not a job, it's a hobby.
>>
>>7551073
>>>/trash/10538025

Yeah, that seems good. Witch eggs are always nice.

And for clarity, when I said demeaning before, I meant like, "geez bro, you got a nice ass, you're almost like a girrrrrl" not hardcore abuse.
>>
>>7551073
I have nothing specific in mind I just liked the race and your minotaur story
>>
>>7551079
If you can come up with a title for it, I'll see bout writing it. Like I said, this is actually a style of writing I'm not familiar with, so I can't guarantee a prompt response or the quality of the work.

>>7551081
Okay, but surely you can think of some plotbunny for your lizan? I gave you two just before.

Plus, surely you can say Yes or No to the huge horsecock thing.
>>
>>7551086
i'll think about it and I like giant horsecocks but I'd rather other anons gave their input
>>
>>7551086
Title... Crocodilian Reptilian oviposition magician
>>
File: ev113.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ev113.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
I'm glad we have a decent writer here, new content is so hard to come by.
>>
>>7551111
Not sure who the decent writer you're referring to is, but agreed.

Speaking of writing, I'm going to start getting back into race concepts for this setting of mine; do anons think a squirrel-futa/boi race could work?

I've got a couple of loose ideas, but nothing concrete - mostly wondering if these pics here could serve as a basis...
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2001/WantSome.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2002/Bounty-1C.jpg
>>
>>7551149
this is dangerously furry, i'm against them
>>
>>7551167
I was mostly talking about the proportions, being a race of futas with male & female genitalia (or at least shemales) and the implication that they like to use their breasts to lure in unsuspecting victims to stuff them full of baby squirrels.
>>
File: Gnoll-girl 2.jpg (804KB, 1250x678px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll-girl 2.jpg
804KB, 1250x678px
Gnolls are a race of hyena-based beastkin. Lesser shifters, they can switch between their true form, an anthro hyena, and a demibeast form consisting of a dark skinned, black-lipped/nippled/cocked human with hyena ears, tail, legs and fangs. Gnolls have two pairs of breasts, a rarity amongst monsters.

Nocturnal predators, gnolls favor savannahs and open forests. They shun the sun as a malevolent demon, worshipping gentler gods of the moon and stars.

All gnolls are born "male", but are not considered socially mature until they have been impregnated and given birth. "Bearers", those responsible for leading the tribe, permanently develop full breasts as a result, which makes them a symbol of authority amongst gnolls.

Even male gnolls have particularly large, bouncy, fuckable asses, which are considered a sexually desirable trait amongst their species.

In a true rarity, anal sex is purely for pleasure; the gnoll penis also doubles as a vagina, which means that breeding requires docking. As this is most readily accomplished belly-to-belly, gnolls consider face to face sex a extremely intimate position. They also give birth through their penises, although their womb is positioned in their upper torso, like with the vast majority of species.
>>
Short, curvy demibeasts, ratlings resemble rats, with large round ears, prominent buck-teeth, dextrous feet and naked, rat-like tails. A highly sociable race, they have an innate knack for making every inch count; it's rumored that an 8-by-8 attic can house a family of 6 ratlings with amenities to spare.

Inquisitive, sneaky and with a knack for survival, ratlings typically exist in large clan-groups. Loyalty to kith and kin is prized, and in urban environments, ratlings often draw comparisons to organized crime gangs for both their tight bonds and their dedication to repaying others in equivalent coin. Some clans are sedentary, others are nomadic; ratlings can be found almost everywhere, though they gravitate towards the role of merchant, servant, and thief.

Traditionally, a clan is ruled by a matriarch, a frequently pregnant (if not hyperpregnant) shemale ratling - like many other monsters, ratlings are born "male" and turn into shemales after their first pregnancy. This matriarch strictly controls sexual activity amongst the clan, seeing that her children don't get too rampant with their breeding.

This makes crossing ratling clan territory potentially risky; bands of frustrated juveniles have been known to gangbang trespassers or those who anger the matriarch.

That's not to say that "lesser" ratlings don't also give birth, but the hyper-pregnancies are the domain of the matriarch. As being pregnant is intensely arousing for ratfolk, contention for the throne can be quite strong.

Some nobles tend to employ ratlings as servants, legitimately and otherwise; the loyal ratling maids may see stealing secrets from a rival or, in some extreme cases, removing legitimacy of a fortune's heir, as part of their duties alongside polishing the silver. With or without the command of their employer.
>>
>>7551184
>>7551230
is there a list of races you've done already?
>>
>>7551281
Aside from being scattered over this thread, I forgot to title the Goblin one properly, you can find all of the race notes/concepts in this Gdoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QG_vQkvttg4KhFGYMBHt8A9qGIAmBkVC6BnT5-phVug/edit#

Talking of which, do anons think I ca get away with adding sub-species to this project? For example, if I wanted to add a Rat Queen species (ratling mutant; identical octuplets who share a hive mind and use psychic powers to enslave others, all whilst seeking a "king" to make their collective baby-momma) or an Aniwye species (size-shifting, amazonian, hyper-hung, hyper-virile, sexually dominant skunk-futa), would that be acceptable?
>>
>>7551291
i can't think of a reason why not.
>Aniwye species (size-shifting, amazonian, hyper-hung, hyper-virile, sexually dominant skunk-futa)
that sounds lovely, please do it.
>>
>>7551291
>#9: A tanuki smuggler and her human husband, both heavily pregnant, have sex with each other, trying to convince themselves that this will be their last pregnancy... just like they did for the last three pregnancies.
i like this one
>>
>>7551303
Bubbly, vivacious, charming and affectionate skunkgrrls, mephits are visually distinguished by their pronounced hourglass (big tits 'n' ass, narrow waist) build and bushy black & white tail. A species of shemales, mephits are noted for distinctly larger than average male genitalia, which they try to distract others from with their curves.

Mephits are notorious for two things. Firstly, their libido; mephits get aroused *very* easily and have an extremely quick refractory rate, needing to release multiple times per day to avoid getting painfully blueballed - their testes visibly swell up with semen. They're also an extremely romantic species, who believe strongly in love and take an aggressive "go get 'em" approach to courtship.

Think a species of shemale Fifi La Fumes/Pepe La Pews and you're not far off.

The second thing is that not only are they very "juicy" monsters, producing an abundance of sexual fluid when aroused, their fluid is quite strongly scented. Not unpleasantly so - in fact it smells quite sweet, and it tastes like it smells - but it can quickly get overpowering to an inexperienced individual.

Combined with their reluctance to take "no" for an answer when somebody catches their eye, and it's obvious why they tend to struggle with catching a mate.

It is said that if a virgin mephit reaches a level of critical sexual frustration, she will mutate into an aniwye.
>>
>>7551303
>>7551471
Relatives of the mephit species, aniwyes look fundamentlly the same, but much bigger; not just in terms of height (7-9 feet), but in terms of curviness and, particularly, male genitalia; forearm-length cocks and grapefruit-sized balls are considered average or even on the small size.

Furthermore, aniwyes are size-shifters, able to tap into their reserves of magical energy to make themselves grow into 12ft tall giantess versions of themselves, or simply to make their cocks and/or balls grow to hyper proprotions. Even without boosting the size of their balls, aniwyes can convert mana into sexual fluid, allowing them to pump out truly obscene amounts of skunk-seed when mating.

Fortunately, amongst the other special traits it has, aniwye seed is a kind of natural lubricant, allowing victims to be swollen up to impossible levels without physical harm.

Aniwyes are much more aggressive and sexually dominant than mephits are; furthermore, they approach near-yandere levels of possessiveness. Once they claim an individual as their mate, they do NOT like to let him get away. A mephit whose "boyfriend" runs away will weepingly let him go. An aniwye will drag him home and fuck him too full of cum - and, likely, babies - to have a hope of running anywhere.

This species is hyper-virile; precum is identical to semen in every detail, even being filled with active sperm. Fortunately, only one in about 6000 aniwye-fathered children are aniwyes themselves; the others are just mephits. On the rare cases they can be persuaded to carry children themselves, though, aniwyes are more likely to produce aniwye children.

Aniwyes have the same aromatic, sweet-tasting sexual fluid as mephits, highlighting their species' relationship.
>>
>>7551370
Why, thank you! So, that's 1 request for "something with lizans", 1 anon who likes the preggy human trap on preggy herm(?) tanuki, anyone else got requests or ideas from the races of the setting so far?
>>
>>7551471
>>7551492
these are too good, i would kill for a game like CoC using your races.
>>
>>7551499
Hah! Thanks so much for the compliment. What is it about these two in particular that make you find them so attractive?

As for a CoC game... honestly, I really dig that idea myself, especially if I could also use it to vent my distaste for Majalis' Tales of Androgyny...

But, alas, I am but one anon; I couldn't hope to write a erotic text adventure game in this setting on my own.
>>
>>7551508
the idea of all the fluids and the pleasent smell, it's a really nice take on skunks.
Their personality, huge desire and being able to grow in height when they mutate is also great.
>>
>>7551518
Let me guess... you have a plot bunny or two for mephit and/or aniwye you'd like to see me write up?

Like that anon who fell for the lizans race, or that anon who asked for mino-pregging and then vanished, I'd be all too happy to comply... It's an ego-booster being told anons like both my smut and the races I made to carry that smut.

I wonder why these two skunkies put me in mind of this Winger pic in particular...
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2004/RumbleSkunk.jpg
>>
(Couldn't really come up with much more than "tsundere shortstack lizans" for this race. Any suggestions to fix 'em?)

Proud and haughty despite their small size, yearning for love but unable to spit their feelings out unless it's just right, kobolds are a widespread race of drakkens renowned for their skills with magic and technology, as well as their rather overinflated egos.

In almost every physical detail, kobolds resemble lizans, but built to the "shortstack" body structure and always possessing horns.

Unlike lizans, kobolds actively use their "breeding season" builds as a way of exerting social dominance. The more rich food a kobold can get, the bigger its pseudobreasts grow and the brighter it scales become, allowing for clear markers of social status. Kobold "queens" in particularly have been known to take this to levels even lizans would find obscene, with torso-sized faux-breasts and scintillating colors that gleam like jewels in the faintest light.

Kobolds are arrogant, which means they have trouble confessing their feelings, but many struggle with feelings of inferiority. They yearn for affection and bond very sincerely to those who give it to them. A kobold might not be able to initially call someone she likes "my love", but she will leap for the throat of anyone who tries to hurt him.
>>
>>7551633
I want to read another story about minotaur traps.
>>
>>7551645
Like I told the guy who asked for lizans, I can do that, but let's hear what you want to see it featuring first.
>>
>>7551651
Ok, how about this?
A boy gets lost on his way home and stumbles across a cute minotaur trap. He pops a boner upon seeing them without realizing the mino is a boi. The minotaur is really into it and proceeds to dominate them in different ways, the minotaur being the one taking dick and ends up making the boy bi. I would also like it to follow up where they are happily together with the minotaur being really pregnant and swollen with milk. Sorry if it isn't good enough I'm not good at coming up with plots.
>>
File: 1496677586437.png (253KB, 543x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496677586437.png
253KB, 543x640px
tfw your bad plot idea gets ignored
>>
>>7551664
Hmm... no, doesn't quite work, sorry.

Why don't you think about what you want to see, first? Is it the mino fucking a pregnant human boifriend? Is it the mino being pregnant? Something else?

On a different topic, anyone have any preferences for which race I should try and conceptualize first? So far, the list looks like this:
* Ogre
* Dwarf
* Elf
* Werewolf
* Rougarou
* Werepossum
* Ratatosk (squirrelgirl)
* Sahuagin (shark-girl)
* Gurrash (gator-girl)
* Lusca
* Sharktopus(?)
* Centaur
* Hippocampus (seahorse-girl)
* Diomedian (carnivorous horse-girl)

Preferences from this, or species you think I could add to it?
>>
>>7551633
>Couldn't really come up with much more than "tsundere shortstack lizans" for this race. Any suggestions to fix 'em?

That's basically how I think of them.

Egg laying, but eggs that make them look rather pregnant before laying, especially if for some reason one prepares more than one egg before laying them.

Not sure why they have breast like structures on their chests. Perhaps that's where eggs start developing before shifting further down? (And better fed means bigger eggs.)
>>
>>7551633
>Kobold "queens" in particularly have been known to take this to levels even lizans would find obscene, with torso-sized faux-breasts and scintillating colors that gleam like jewels in the faintest light.

Yes, yes please. Remarkably large cock for their body size maybe?

But I'm not sure how a queen ends up with a trap to bear her minions. Captured trophy seems a bit rapey? Rescues boi from bandits/slavers and he stays?
>>
>>7551664
Are you gay people who want to castrate and impregnate guys trough the anus?

Or you do not understand the difference between males and females and are committing sodomy?

The anus can be made into a vagina in the spiritual body,but still it is much better for a male to chose not to since we have got that possibility.
And at some point it is impossible to go back.
>>
>>7551994
The breasts are the same deal as the lizans further upthread; they're not real breasts, they're fat deposits used as mating displays. The scales on them are particularly soft and sensitive, especially as they get bigger, so you can actually get a lizan/kobold off just by playing with her tits if you're good enough.

Hmm... kobolds are known for their fecundity in D&D. Maybe explore that in some way? But getting them more pregnant by fucking them whilst they're pregnant is hard to justify...

>>7552013
Hey, I've been trying to get anons to dissuade me from having lizans be as hung as the gentleman in the pic that inspired them - >>7548523 - so I got no personal problem with kobolds being as hung as their lizan cousins if nobody argues against that.

As for queens and traps, don't forget, they breed with each other as well as humans. That said, there's plenty of options for a queen to find a human king; trophy, rescue, trade, political marriage, get married as a "normal" kobold and then grow into a queen once he t takes her away from her tribe...
>>
>>7551882
The minotaur is still the one getting pregnant I just want them to be dominant and much more focus on the pregnancy.

>
On a different topic, anyone have any preferences for which race I should try and conceptualize first? So far, the list looks like this:
Centaur!
>>
File: 21.jpg (771KB, 1280x1872px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
771KB, 1280x1872px
bump
>>
File: sims4.png (76KB, 434x584px) Image search: [Google]
sims4.png
76KB, 434x584px
Sims 4 is amazing when it comes to this.

I had a harem of delicious teen traps in my household who I all got pregnant.
>>
>>7552409
Wow, I need to play this.
>>
>>7552409
>no "Both" option for impregnation

Dang.
>>
>>7552184
Well, if that's what you want, there's a simple and easy way to do it: let's have a smutfic where a pregnant minotaur dominates his human baby-daddy.

Do you have anything specific you want to see? Or should I just go with the "mino makes the human nurse from his aching breasts, then tosses him to the bed and fucks him with a great big mino-cock" approach?
>>
File: 492917.jpg (363KB, 863x1298px) Image search: [Google]
492917.jpg
363KB, 863x1298px
>>7552570
That works for me!
Maybe he should get milked too.
>>
(Sorry for the brevity, don't have my reference book, so had to be short)

Rowdy, hedonistic party animals - essentially 4e D&D centaurs adapted for the peculiarities of this setting.

Like many other monsters, they start their lives as carefree femmebois, with graceful, elven upper torsos and slender, agile horse-bodies. When a centaur gets pregnant, his body changes drastically, with breasts filling out and horse-body becoming more solid and powerful - like changing from an Arabian to a Clydesdale.

Most pregnant centaurs will leave the bachelor herds they joined up in puberty and join maternal herds, where other "females" work together to raise their offspring. A centaur will revert to its "stallionboi" appearance after birth... providing it doesn't get pregnant again first. After so many pregnancies in a comparatively short amount of time, a centaur is locked into "mareboi" physique permanently.

Some centaurs eagerly pursue the change, others don't. Likewise, even those who do become mares don't necessarily give up their lifestyle of adventuring, partying and wanton sex - more than one maternal herd has a handful of "deadbeats", who wander in so bloated they can barely trot, squirt out a foal or two, and then leave the herd to raise their progeny as they go back to their "fun" life.

Fortunately, centaurs are big believers in communal childcare.
>>
File: 22_5.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
22_5.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
I hate how slow this thread is.
>>
Bumping with a request: anyone have any preferences for which race I should try and conceptualize first? So far, the list looks like this:
* Ogre
* Dwarf
* Elf
* Werewolf
* Rougarou
* Werepossum
* Sahuagin (shark-girl)
* Gurrash (gator-girl)
* Lusca
* Sharktopus(?)
* Diomedian (carnivorous horse-girl)

Preferences from this, or species you think I could add to it?
>>
>>7553418
sharktopus sounds interesting
>>
>>7553421
Alright. Any other requests? It's the middle of the night, so I won't be up for a few hours yet, so free to leave profile requests or smutfic ideas - Lizan anon and skunkgrrl anon never did leave finalized requests.
>>
>>7554067
I'm not sure if you remember or not, but in a previous thread there was a suggestion of a sphinx/trap story story. I would not mind reading that.
>>
>>7554067
busty Diomedian girl sitting her fat horse like ass on her trapboi's face. rimming, ball worship. lots of fun before she finally mounts and impregnates him
>>
>>7554067
Write the minotaur story please!
My dick needs it.
>>
Bumping for more race outline/fic requests, of course, but for those who posted since I was last here...

>>7554128
I'd love to write it, but I'm not very good with riddles. Any anons that can suggest sources to plunder? Also, who do you want to end up pregnant, and how much?

>>7554135
Two questions:
1 - Why a dimoedian? What makes her sound attractive?

2- How is it supposed to go from her facesitting her girlyboifriend to her breeding him? Wouldn't her being pregnant and making him eat her ass & balls out for relief make a bit more sense?

>>7554184
I haven't forgotten you. It's still on the backburner.
>>
Actually, speaking of Diomedians, I could use somebody to talk to to figure out what their deal is.

The name comes from the Mares of Diomedes, which were carnivorous, ultra-aggressive mares that Diomedes, a Grecian king, fed on human flesh to make them supreme racers.

The concept itself was also inspired by this Winger piece: http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2002/NoHorse.jpg

In a nutshell, I'm seeing them as very rough and tumble lusty futa (shemale?) horsegirl/wolfgirl hybrids, Amazonian style (aka, tall and strong), sexually aggressive, but also very protective and loyal - all of the better traits of horses & wolves get applied to their lovers.

Really not sure what to do with 'em beyond that.
>>
>>7554600
Ah okay, I'm looking really forward to it. Waiting is hard.
>>
>>7554600
i hadn't seen the full description of of the Dimoedians, but they have that superior horsecock and huge horse nuts. You idea works better for sure.
>>
>>7554750
They don't have a full description yet - hence >>7554665 - but I'm happy to do a bit of preggy horse-grrl facesitting the girlyboi who she let put a foal in her.

Since they're kind of a mash-up of horsegirl and wolfgirl, do you object to the idea that they come with a knot at the base of their horsecock to ensue that whoever's on the end of it ain't getting away from receiving the full, virile bounty of them huge horsey nuts?
>>
>>7554665
>>7554750
whoops, there it is.
traits of horses and wolves. so they're a herd/pack with an alpha, betas and omegas?
>>
>>7554759
Add the knot, I don't object. Sitting in her big lap all afternoon, getting teased with no chance of escape sounds wonderful.
>>
>>7554759
>Since they're kind of a mash-up of horsegirl and wolfgirl, do you object to the idea that they come with a knot at the base of their horsecock to ensue that whoever's on the end of it ain't getting away from receiving the full, virile bounty of them huge horsey nuts?
Not that anon but I think knots are great
>>
>>7554763
I don't know. The "pack mentality" probably makes more sense than the herd mentality, where stallions are expendable guardians and it's the mares who rule, for obvious reasons.

Any other suggestions for traits or quirks I could give them? Maybe something keying off of their gluttonous appetites for meat?

>>7554768
>>7554773
So, that's two big Ayes for knotted horsecocks on the Diomedians. Are there any Nays?
>>
>>7554839
Just wondering, do you mind if anyone does artwork of your races?
>>
>>7554839
I love the muscle, they love the muscle. Thick thunder thighs for all. I think they're going to need ball bras or something when they're running. Ouch.
Going with the idea that Diomedes made supreme racers with meat. They hold racing contests with winners getting the largest share of the food for their family pehaps.
Also something, something about the slowest being the most submissive and getting gangbanged (and loving it)
>>
>>7554886
I would be honored! I have no capacity to draw at all - I can barely write with pen and pencil - so I always have to resort to words to craft my characters. Getting proper artwork would be like a dream come true. Albeit I'd have to finally settle on more concrete descriptions for some races...

>>7554894
Chun-li type "it's all about the thighs, the abs, the hips and the butts"? Or should they have some nice tits to go with their muscles and legs?

Also, the racing focus to the culture, with speed equating to pack role, sounds awesome! Thanks a ton!
>>
>>7554905
I love huge tits! And tits of all sizes, but mostly huge and giant ones. Alphas getting the largest share of the food means they're bigger everywhere.
A pregnant alpha bitchmare can laze around with her giant leaky tits and gravid belly, and cause she's the boss she can grab her cute little omega bitchboi and current babydaddy for some facesitting and knot polishing.
>>
>>7554905
Do you have some where I can message you privately?
I want to commission some art soon but I want to ask you about some details when I do without spamming the thread.
>>
>>7554944
There's the GDoc I've been using to store all of the developed race-notes. We could use the comments there, or even the livechat if you're willing? It depends on when you're on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QG_vQkvttg4KhFGYMBHt8A9qGIAmBkVC6BnT5-phVug/edit#
>>
>>7554946
Alright, I don't think comments would work but I'll livechat when I do. Are you always around at this time?
>>
>>7554930
Are you okay if I take the same approach as with the minotaurs and say that there are some diomedians with human faces and others with more horse-like faces, ala the pic that inspired them?

Also, any anons got any more ideas for Diomedians? I might be able to draft up something soon.

>>7554966
Pretty much, depending on if Real Life is in the way - it's quarter past 2 in the afternoon as I post this. You can talk to me in the doc now if you need/want to.
>>
>>7554969
I'm totally fine with human and more bestial face types. I'm usually prefer shemale over herm but I can't deny that big fat horse pussy.
A trend amongst Omegas is to braid their tails so mates can easily get at their puffy assholes and winking cunts.
>>
>>7554991
>A trend amongst Omegas is to braid their tails so mates can easily get at their puffy assholes and winking cunts.
I like this
>>
>>7554991
>>7555001
Ironically, that'd make diomedians only the second "full-package futa" species in the project so far.

But hey, variety is good. That's why gnolls do penis-birth (or at least sheath-birth) when most of the monsterbois do anal-birth.

Anything else you Horsey-Wulf fans want to chime in on? Otherwise, I'll try and draft up the first take on the Diomedian outline.
>>
>>7555025
The red coated girls don't go faster, the black coated girls don't have larger cocks.
>>
Diomedians are a race of beastkin monsters who take the form of hermaphroditic, humanoid blendings of horse and wolf. Like many beastkin, they vary between those who have human-like faces and those who have more bestial faces; beast-faced diomedians sport the shortened snouts of anthropomorphic horses, but with a distinctly lupine array of teeth, and even human-faced diomedians possess fangs more befitting a wolf than a human.

Regardless of the shape of her face, a diomedian sports a set of pointed, horse-like ears atop her head, a body covered in a short layer of downy fur, pronounced hair that grows down the back of her neck in a literal mane, a fluffy tail somewhere between a horse's and a wolf's, sharp clawed fingers, and three-toed feet that sport pronounced, almost hoof-like talons. For genitalia, they sport horse-like oversized testes and equine cocks equipped with knots, to better hold their "victims" in place for a thorough seeding, with flexible, almost mare-like vaginas.

Diomedians are fierce, rugged, aggressive, predatory and highly competitive. They are also extremely loyal, affectionate, loving and possessive. They have strong hedonistic impulses; they love food, drink and sex, and are easily manipulated by playing on their massive appetites.

Their competitive nature and their hedonistic nature can and often do fuel each other. Eating contests where diomedians gorge themselves on food until their overstuffed bellies make them physically incapable of walking away, belching contests that can be heard from half a mile away, and "sex battles" that leave both parties sleeping for days to recover have all been documented.

Their favorite method of competing, though, remains wrestling and, especially, racing. Strong as ogres and swifter than almost any other monster race, diomedians will accept any challenge to prove how fast and agile they are.
>>
>>7555209
This active lifestyle helps burn off the excess calories from their gluttonous feasts, ensuring diomedians stay trim and toned - other than their ample breasts, meaty thighs and perky bubble-butts, of course.

Diomedians are a relatively uncommon race, and mostly organize in small "herds", which bear more in common with a wolf pack; an alpha pair or triad of breeding adults, half-grown offspring, and young adult diomedians who seek to marry the younger members of the herd to ultimately found their own in time.

Although not renowned as great wits themselves, diomedians have a distinct taste for the witty as well as the strong. Thusly, a surprising amount of human mages and magical demihumans, such as elves, have been taken as diomedian mates, alongside more obvious partners like human warriors, orcs or ogres.

The tail of a diomedian is her pride and joy. Touching it is a great honor. Mated ones braid their tail, to make it easier for them to expose their female sex for their spouse.

Diomedians are predominantly carnivorous. They can eat vegetation, but aren't fond of it.

A diomedian foal - or, very rarely, twins - is born at the end of an 11 month pregnancy.
>>
File: 1380762639269.jpg (422KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1380762639269.jpg
422KB, 1200x1716px
>>7554128
>>
>>7555257
Now I want that story
>>
Alright guys, gonna crash for the night. Love to hear what you think of the Diomedian after all the talk we just had on them, and for those keeping score, this is the current list of monstergrrls I still want to get written up at least before we start talking additions to the list: any preferences for who gets the treatment next?

* Ogre
* Dwarf
* Elf
* Werewolf
* Rougarou
* Werepossum
* Sahuagin (shark-girl)
* Gurrash (gator-girl)
* Lusca
* Sharktopus(?)
>>
So, I actually gotta be away from my comp for most of the day starting in an hour or two, so I'm counting on you guys to keep the thread alive. Post images, leave questions/comments about the race concepts I've done so far, make fic requests...

Heck, to make things easier, here are some concept queries I've been struggling with that maybe you anons can weigh in on...

* What is the deal, gender-wise, with Ogres? Traps, shemales, herms, some sort of gender-switching?

* What can I do to make Elves or Dwarves fit this setting?

* Is it acceptable if hippocampi are, or at least appear to be, a race of dickgirl "mares" and pussyboi "stallions"?

* What's a good looking penis to give to Tanuki?

* Should tanuki be shemales, herms, go through the trap to shemale life cycle, or something else?

* Since tanuki are so very much about the huge-ass balls, should they be a race that experiences ball-pregnancy? Which is exactly what it sounds like - pregnancy carried in the testicles.

* What races do you want to see get added to the list I have here?
>>
>>7555902
Actually, here's a couple more queries, just to ensure maximum possibilities to discuss:

* Say I wanted to borrow some aspects from NitroTitan's bunnies, where their balls swell up with baby-bunnies/eggs if they don't get off often enough. Any suggestions on how?

* How can I fit catgrrls into this setting?

* Is it acceptable if dragongrrls in this setting have a "semi-feral" form, one that is quadrupedal but with breasts and male genitalia, either exclusively or via shapeshifting? For examples, see the first two comics in this (hopefully still viable) thread - http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7260744/ - or this (hyper-herm) Winger picture - http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2000/RakOn.jpg

* External or internal dicks for the gator-girl and shark-girl species?

* I rather like the "green piggirl" approach to orcs, but does anyone think there's a way we can also use this cutie as a monstergrrl for the setting? http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Majalis/498170/Tales-of-Androgyny---Orc

* What genital arrangement should lamias have? I'm kind of thinking to make use of this pic as a reference in some way: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Majalis/221285/Naga-Smother

* What kind of spider-girl should this setting feature? Bipedal? Tauric? Or is there room for different kinds?

* Actually, what bug-grrls in general can you see in this setting? I can kind of see spiders, wasps, scorpions and mantids, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>7555257
sauce? can't seem to locate this on sadpanda, even with the name of the translators there
>>
>>7555917
Game up, step yours.
thetsuuyaku.blogspot[.]com/2013/02/sphinx.html
>>
>>7555917
>>7555950
Damn, forgot Conan killed everything when he retired.
https://hitomi.la/reader/575364.html#21
>>
>>7555916
>* Should tanuki be shemales, herms, go through the trap to shemale life cycle, or something else?
>go through the trap to shemale life cycle
This, make them thicc milfs when they get old.
>* Is it acceptable if dragongrrls in this setting have a "semi-feral" form
No.
>* How can I fit catgrrls into this setting?
It'd be great if they were pretty much humans with cat ears but kept as pets by the other races.
>* What kind of spider-girl should this setting feature? Bipedal? Tauric? Or is there room for different kinds?
I like both but if it's by bipedal it's better that they only have multiple arms and not many other spider traits else they look weird
>* Actually, what bug-grrls in general can you see in this setting?
Moth traps, I think they'd be really cute.
>>
>>7555357
Diomedian guy here. I like how they ended up, good work there.
I'd like to see the Rataosk, squirrelgirls are already one of the cutest species, traps would be achingly sweet.
Are Ogres, japanese Oni or western Ogres? Arachne should be tauric. Lamia's like that Naga smother pic work perfectly fine, fingering their cockslit is lewd. Catgirls should be the largest monstergirl species. They're everywhere and have been around forever.
>>
>>7542618
Can some kind main provide me with a source for this?
>>
>>7556167
Okay, that's one anon weighing in on the matter; anyone else care to join him?

>>7556356
I mean Western Ogres; if they were Japanese themed, I'd call them Oni, just like in the MGE.
>>
>>7556382
https://nhentai.net/g/39056/
>>
I'm here today, so if anons are interested in talking stuff while I can actually reply quickly, let's have it.

>>7555902
>>7555916
Bumping these questions again.

>>7555357
And again, any further races you'd add to this? So far, I've got loose ideas for Wasp, Arachne, Ettercap, Girtablilu, and Gimantis.
>>
>>7552409
I've played games since I could hold a controller and Ive never know until now that they could bring me pleasure in this way
>>
Futa/Trap discord.gg/Wqur66
>>
Tanuki are a race of beastkin from the misty lands to the east. Playfull, hedonistic, lusty, happy-go-lucky creatures, they seek to fill their days with wine, song, laughter, food and sex. Though sometimes misconstrued as dimwitted boors, tanuki are actually quite smart; they are merely a race that typically has simple goals and unassuming pleasures, first and foremost.

In their native appearance, tanuki are anthropomorphic, with short but expressive muzzles, round-tipped tails, a full-body coat of fur in various shades of browns and grays (barring lineage, of course) and plantigrade legs ending in three-toed, paw-like feet. Adept shapeshifters, they can take on more human-like forms as they please.

The tanuki are amongst the many species of monster who are born as effeminate "males" and develop into curvaceous shemales through age and repeated pregnancies. Even the most steadfast "bachelor" (a tanuki who refuses to let himself be impregnated) invariably ends up with a magnificently full bosom, bubble butted and with breeder's hips - as well as a cute little muffin-top or potbelly - from a life time's indulgence in drink (they are near-universally enamored with alchohol), food and cum.

The tanuki are born lithe, supple and curvy, but can put on weight easily, and whilst they never end up more than cutely chubby or potbellied, as their fat magically finds "the right places" to concentrate itself, many find this humiliating and struggle intensely against their weight throughout their lives.
>>
>>7558094
Tanuki are legendary for their massive manhoods. A tanuki's balls can swell to preposterous stature, and their penis, a long but comparatively slendor affair described as combining the best of human and equine, invariably grows to massive sizes to help accomodate just how distended their balls can get. To put it in perspective, under two feet long is considered *small* for a tanuki. Fortunately, they have specialized members and only need extrude as much as the situation requires to successfully and enjoyable copulate.

Another reason why tanuki hate being written off as dumb, hedonistic beasts is that they are naturally adept in the magical arts, with an instinctive affinity for illusion and transmutation. Though they belong to the ranks of monsters who can convert mana into semen, such as the aniwye, they actually rarely need to; their own productivity is insanely high. More usefully, they belong to a more exclusive club, able to convert semen into mana.

Also like aniwyes, tanuki belong to the ranks of the "hyper-virile" monsters, where semen is produced in place of precum because their balls are just that full.
>>
Stoic, disciplined, patient and tight-lipped bug monsters, the gimantis are unusually tall and slender four-armed humanoids, with exaggeratedly long limbs and digits. Covered from head to toe in chitinous plates, their over-sized upper arms end in serrated, sickle-blade like single claws, akin to the grabbing arms of a preying mantis, whilst their lower arms are human-like, but with chitin talons in lieu of fingernails. Their feet are prehensile, insectish claws. They sport small insectile wings on their back - useless for flight, but they do enhance their jumping abilities. Their faces are heart-shaped and coldly beautiful, with large, piercing eyes.

Proud warriors, the gimantis roam the land in order to hone their skills, challenging each other or strong-seeming members of other races to duels in order to test their strength and refine their abilities. Such duels are fought to the defeat, not to the death.

When duelling each other, the winning gimantis may, if he deigns, mount the fallen gimantis and ride him so that he becomes pregnant. This is seen as the highest honor in their species, as it indicates that the fallen was strong enough to be worthy of carrying eggs by. This is a belief helped by the fact that a pregnant gimantis not only becomes more feminine, but also larger, stronger, tougher and faster; the greatest matriarchs can be over 9 feet tall and are all but invincible.

With other races, though, gimantis breeding tactics instead switch to a more stereotypical "the victor inseminates the loser" approach.

Gimantis have been known to become bodyguards for humans or other "civilized weaklings", somethings demanding their employer carry one or more gimantis eggs in exchange.
>>
>>7558099
Despite lurid stories otherwise, gimantis do NOT practice cannibalism. However, should an accident during a gimantis duel result in the death of one participant, it is tradition for the survivor to completely consume every scrap of the fallen. This way, it is believed, the fallen will live on through the survivor. And, it has been observed that gimantis have physically changed after such "fusions"...
>>
A swamp, marsh and bayou-dwelling relative of the common werewolf, the Rougarou is difficult to distinguish from its kin without careful observation. Like its core cousin, the rougarou appears as an anthropomorphic, hermaphroditic wolf, although with swampy green hair/fur, which itself more closely resembles otter fur than wolf fur, and pronounced webbing between the fingers and toes, befitting a species that spends so much time alternating between land and water.

Like the werewolf, a rougarou is a shapeshifter, capable of modifying its precise level of human/wolf interblending, down to appearing as a human girl with wolf ears, a wolf's tail, webbed fingers and toes, and a wolf's cock.

Rougarou are much more antisocial than common werewolves, and rarely group together in bands of more than two or three mated and/or related individuals. They are also more omnivorous than common werewolves, and have a pronounced taste for seafood; shellfish, crustaceans and fish make up an equally heavy portion of their diet alongside snakes, frogs, lizards, rabbits, deer and birds.

Though rougarou can be gruff and sharp-tongued, they are very passionate and loving when in private.
>>
>>7551499
So, I don't know if anyone's still haunting this thread, but this anon made me curious; what would threadgoers want out of a text hentai RPG featuring these monstergrrls and bois I've been cooking up?

I'll admit a certain huge bias against Tales of Androgyny, but my kneejerk answer to my own question would be that the player takes the role of a human trap stranded on a mysterious "lost land" type island. Exploring the island would bring them into contact with various interactive, sexable or even romantically pursueable NPCs, whom the player interacts with in order to achieve their ultimate goal, whether that's to leave the island or become a beloved whore-king.

Of course, to stay thread relevant, there should be encouragements for the player to get pregnant and/or impregnate their love interests, too. Not sure what/how/why, though.

Also, any comments on the tanuki and gimantis? Or even the rougarou? And yes, that last one does have a cajun accent, at least in my headcanon.
>>
File: Waspgirl Oviducting Trap 1.jpg (277KB, 1080x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Waspgirl Oviducting Trap 1.jpg
277KB, 1080x1368px
...Sheesh, this place is dead. Just reminder I have queries for which I seek answers, and the first drafts of the Tanuki, Gimantis and Rougarou are all posted.
>>
>>7547826
I'm right there with you buddy
>>
File: Sharktopus.png (736KB, 1034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sharktopus.png
736KB, 1034x1200px
So, this is the primary pic inspiring me for the Sharktopus monstergrrl (hope it doesn't get me banned from /d/), but to make it properly fit the thread, I need to ask you anons:

How should the sharktopus knock up any human fembois that fall into her greedy clutches?

A wriggling "ballsack" that actually houses a plethora of cock-like mating tentacles?

One or more clitorises that extend as prehensile tentacle cocks?

A tentacle tongue that also doubles as a mating implement, ejaculating thick, inky semen when sufficiently pleasured?

Some combination of the above?

Something I haven't figured out (in which case, share your idea(s))?
>>
File: Swamp Shark.png (549KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp Shark.png
549KB, 830x1200px
Thread is probably dead, but can't hurt to muse... Out of this list of candidates, anons, whom would you least like to be in their shoes?

#1: This femboi is a devoted househusband who cares for a small home in a rough port city. His wife is a stevedore on the docks. She's also a "swamp shark". That means she stands 12 feet tall, weighs between 500 and 600kg (she's on the chubby side for her species), and is half gator and half-shark. She absolutely adores her little hubby and despite being a notorious tough-girl outside the house, is a pushover in bed, especially when he's fucking her. Of course, she fucks him too, but there's lots of give and take there.

#2: This femboi is the husband of a tanuki merchant (and smuggler). They have a very happy relationship, as is evidenced by their family - he's the patriarch (and matriarch) of 21 kids so far, with the three needed to make an even two dozen currently kicking in his and his wife's bellies. So, he spends a lot of time looking after the kids, and since neither of them seems to be able to keep it in their pants (gravidophilia on both sides), the family doesn't look to stop at 2 dozen.

#3: This femboi is a former whore bought as the exclusive property of a famous lizan dancer & singer. ""She" does care for him, really, but she's a temperamental tsundere (think a non-abusive version of Asuka), so lots of temper tantrums and angry, passionate sex.

#4: This femboi, last survivor of a noble house that fell to war, has been taken in by a pair of diomedian twins. They're infatuated with him and fiercely protective, but also fiercely competitive. They argue a lot, forcing him to play the peacemaker - worse, they've developed a real fondness for spitroasting him.
>>
>>7559130
I like #3 the most.
>>
>>7559130

#2 sounds unbelievable cute. Sounds great.
>>
>>7559130
Least like would be 3. tsuderes suck.

i'd rather be spiroasted by huge knotted horsecocks. i'd feel the love in my belly and my ass simultaenously.
2 with the tanuki sounds really comfortable. It sounds like they need a cowgirl nursemaid to help with feeding time
>>
File: Waspgirl Oviducting Trap 3.jpg (494KB, 1215x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Waspgirl Oviducting Trap 3.jpg
494KB, 1215x1382px
>>7557490
Reminder that I need answers on these if I'm going to expand the list of monsterbois and grrls that you lot are enjoying.

>>7558452
Still want to hear what anons would actually want out of an actual game featuring all of these trap-breeding monsters.

>>7558813
Need to hear what people want the sharktopus to sport that makes her more than a girl before I can write her a profile.
>>
>>7559854
>Still want to hear what anons would actually want out of an actual game featuring all of these trap-breeding monsters.
Put content you enjoy in it, when game devs pander to people the content either ends up feeling half assed or they don't capture the fetishes properly.
>>
File: Mama-to-be Cheerleader Link.png (405KB, 1200x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Mama-to-be Cheerleader Link.png
405KB, 1200x1507px
>>7560045
Oh, yes, I know that. Still, it never hurts to have other minds to help shape a direction or just figure out details.

Plus, I can't make a game all on my own, but I can discuss hypotheticals about it with other anons - plots, character ideas, whatever.

Hells, crowdsourcing worked for CoC and TiTS, didn't it? And it would have done for FoE if more people had taken an interest in it.
>>
So, whilst I keep hoping somebody's going to come along and help me figure out what to do about further fostering the growth of trap-breeding monstergrrls...

Which would you rather be stuck in an arranged marriage with; an aniwye or a tanuki? And why?

Do you prefer the idea of being bred by a monsterboi/grrl? Breeding them? Or literally sharing a pregnancy with one?

From the current - shamefully small, I know, I want to keep growing it out - list of monstergrrls & bois, which ones do you like, and why?
>>
Behold, I have arrived. And with my arrival, come with words.
>>7554128
Ah,yes. I remember that idea. Thought it up upon seeing picture of futa-sphinx on a beauty wearing glasses. Young mage boi wanted books of arcane knowledge in ancient library. Guarded by sphinx that instead of using riddles as per tradition instead proposed an endurance challenge. One book for every hour they go at making the beast-with-two-backs. Boi walks out with six books in his bag and walking funny.
Months later, boi comes back walking funny and with seven lives in his belly. Sphinx tries to make amends, boi suggests to redistribute all books and make library into a family business... emphasis on family.
>>7555916
*The eggs-in-balls thing should go to something that is both small in size and short in lifespan. My suggestion: an aphid/fairy hybrid.
*Start with tiger/lion/cougar-girls and either mix up their qualities/pelts/behaviors/preference-of-mate/what-have-you.
*On /d/, no.
*Internal. Less friction when swimming.
*You can just say "There are orcs and there are orks."
*As long as you don't make them like NitroTitan's then that should be a fine reference.
*I might have idea for spider-girls, will detail it in other post.
*Mantis you have already made, I already suggested aphid/fairy thing. You could also add "Lady"bugs, or pick a bug that goes through metamorphosis. I suggest beetles.
>>
>>7558745
>>7559854
where's number 2?
>>
>>7560457
I posted a captioned version of it further up the thread, but I think it's the pic of mine that got deleted - weeping trap with an egg-bloated belly sandwiched between two bee/wasp-girls. I don't think I can actually post it again.

>>7560454
Good to see somebody from the monster-lovers segment of anons is back.

>*As long as you don't make them like NitroTitan's then that should be a fine reference.
Not entirely sure what line you're referring to with this comment.

Anyway, looking forward for your comments on all the "help sought" posts I left; might help me kickstart development of some more profile/concepts.
>>
>>7560465
Give me bit while I look through them. Will post questions/suggestions on the docs. If no comment, assume said species is alright for the time being.

Also, finally figured out the last power for imp child.
>>
>>7547826
idk who that is
>>
In the previous thread, a story idea had TP Link carry 13 daughters of Midna. 12 of which have elemental totems retaining to the setting with the 13th daughter becoming an expert adventurer much like her "mother".
Fire, water, earth, wind, space, time, light, shadow, spirit, magic, forest and lastly fairy.
>>
>>7560719
please no
>>
The least of the Elementals, wisplings are imp-like Constructs crafted from the stuff of the elements themselves. Their precise forms and personalities depend on their base elements, but all wisplings share certain traits in common.

Firstly, wisplings are small creatures, rarely more than 4 feet in height.

Secondly, they are quite weak, with limited elemental-based attacks or powers.

Thirdly, they are always intensely loyal. This is because wisplings are an artificial monster race; in their native plane, they are the bottom of the metaphysical food-chain, nonsentient masses of elemental matter or energy. All wisplings were conjured into existence, a process that requires the caster to summon the proto-elemental into their womb and imbue it with a sliver of their own soul to grant it stability, resulting in a faux-pregnancy that ends with the new elemental being literally born to serve. This spiritual connection fills the wispling with a deep, almost obsessive love for their conjurer, and compels them to provide for them.

They can be very affectionate, almost possessively so, as to a wispling, her conjurer is father, mother, soul-mate and god all rolled into one. However, they also consider it their duty, regardless of other commands, to ensue their creator's lineage continues, and thus they are constantly seeking one or more spouses for their master to bed and have children by, even if they have been granted access to their master's bed.
>>
>>7560934
The vast majority of wisplings are combined elementals - mud and steam, ash and smoke, ice and magma. "Greater" wisplings, representing the four pure elements of fire, water, earth, air, radiance and necrosis, do exist, and are far more powerful than any of their kin, but the rituals to conjure them into existence are much harder to master and the trials of birthing them far more severe.

Wisplings cannot procreate like most monsters. Instead, they feed from their master through repeated sexual coupling, slowly gaining in strength until they can mature into a more powerful elemental and thus begin a dynasty with their beloved master. Of course, coaxing their master to conjure more wisplings, to watch him or her swell with sister-lover after brother-wife, is a temptation that weighs in the mind of all wisplings, and resisting it can be quite difficult.

Wisplings have a certain affinity for imps and cherubs, seeing in them a kindred spirit, but can get competitive if they share the same master.
>>
>>7560934
>>7560983
post more
>>
>>7561161
Gladly! But, more what? More of races? More on Wisplings? A short smutfic involving the conjuring of one or more wisplings by a rookie conjurer?
>>
Imps are Fiends who represent the "larval state" of their kind. With the exception of select species, mostly Demon-Beasts, all Fiends give birth to imp offspring, who in turn can proceed to mutate into any other pure Fiend.

Appearing as short but mature androgynous males with the classic "devilish" tail, vestigial bat-like wings upon their backs, clawed fingers & toes and dainty horns on their foreheads, imps are cunning, playful, mischievous, lusty and intelligent, but not as smart as they think they are. They are easily distracted by creature comforts and attention, and revel in being doted upon; a master who treats his imps well can be assured that they will do everything in their power to please him, but if they are overspoiled, then they can become petty and demanding.

As the bottom of the Fiendish chain, imps are readily summoned and eagerly attach themselves to masters, as such can help them evolve into one of their adult states.

Imps can propagate without ever maturing, but their fertility & virility levels are much, much lower than their libido; imps think of breeding as something for their "grown" selves to worry about.
>>
Although the term "the Angelic imp" is a bit of a cruel one, it's not inaccurate when it comes to being a description of cherubs. As with their imp counterparts, cherubs are the "larval state" of angels, born to almost all species and eagerly seeking to mature and become more powerful forms of angel.

Cherubs resemble short but mature androgynous males with marble-white skin, vestigial feathered wings on their shoulders, and eyes, hair and feathers that resemble one of the three precious metals - gold, silver or copper.

Angels are innocent, naive, sweet, trusting, loyal and eager to please. Though far from immune to lust, and sex is a pleasure they eagerly pursue, they have a shyness about it that makes them "perpetual virgins", always blushing and/or stammering when the topic of lovemaking comes up.
>>
Sahuagin, also known as shark-girls, are aquatic monsters who resemble a melding of androgynous humanoid and shark. They have distinctly shark-like facial features, prominently a mouth filled with fangs which opens to inhumanly wide degrees, a body covered in slick, leathery hide, a shark-like dorsal fin either on the top of their head, between their shoulderblades, or both (depending on family line/subspecies), clawed, webbed fingers and toes, smaller fins on their forearms and calves, and a shark-like tail sprouting from the base of their spine.

Aggressive, inquisitive, and full of energy, most sahuagin are brash, headstrong "ladette" type monsters, with ravenous appetites for food and sex alike.

Physically, they are sleekly built, with strong "swimmer's builds". That's not to say they are entirely devoid of feminine curves - they do grow both sizable buttocks and breasts - but they don't put on weight easily, with high metabolisms and constant effort swiftly burning off most fat. As a result, breast & ass size is a big status symbol for sahuagin, and most are actually surprisingly shy about their "lackluster" curviness.

Sahuagin are a hermaphroditic species, with a single tightly-compressed groinal slit. This vagina-like orifice contains both a lengthy, retractile penis and a functioning vagina, a necessity for any species that spends much of its time in the water.
>>
>>7561633
are you working on any stories atm?
>>
>>7561678
Not yet. Requests have been kind of vague, so apart from that one Minotaur anon and that one Diomedian anon, I don't know what the demand is any more.

I can try to get started on a story or stories now, if desired, but I need anons to either ask for one of the concepts pastebinned or GDocced or else to give me something specific to work with.

Part of the reason I've been trying to expand the list of monstergrrls and bois is to present more "seeds" for story-requestors to feel inspired by.
>>
You know... I have no real idea how to pull it off "properly", but I have vague ideas for a wispling-inspired greentext. Should I give it a shot?
>>
>>7561685

How about starting with something simple to get the inspirado going (I think it has gotten quiet out because there's so many options on the table people are overwhelmed). Personally I'd love to read a very short sex scene between a very pregnant trap and futa human? I'm too lazy to write nowadays and I would pay for more of that. Not into monsters.

But really you don't have to listen to me or anyone else. You don't owe us this content. :)
>>
File: Expecting colored.jpg (1MB, 2101x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Expecting colored.jpg
1MB, 2101x1587px
Mpreg Naraku
>>
>>7561743
I would also pay for a story.
>>
Dwarves are industrious, hard-working, hard-playing demihumans, who appear as 5ft tall traps who pack a surprising amount of power into their slender, girlish frames.

Dwarves are legendary for their stamina and their appetites, working at their chosen crafts through the day and drinking, feasting and fucking long into the night - a stereotype, to be sure, but one with definite roots in the truth.

Dwarves are competitive lovers, using playful mockery to spur their partners on, driving to eke out one more orgasm, one more climax. Sex with a dwarf can last for hours, if they want it to - and they usually do.

Dwarves slowly fill out into a more feminine frame as the decades go past, breasts plumping and hips widening, but pregnancy accelerates these changes. As with most races that have such a life-cycle, it is the shemale matriarchs who rule over the dwarf clans.

Breeding amongst dwarves is difficult; their long, messy sexual encounters a response to poor fecundity. The seeds of alliance with humanity were cemented when it was discovered that human seed took root eagerly in dwarven wombs, and humans themselves readily bloomed with unheard of litters - twins, triplets, and more, sometimes as many as seven or eight in a dwarf-fathered brood.

Dwarf hair grows steadily throughout their lives, and is woven into long, elegant braids. Touching dwarf hair is an intimacy reserved for close friends, and grooming it an activity shared only between spouses and the most intimate of lovers.,
>>
So, anons, what do you think of the Dwarf concept? And does anyone have any suggestions for the Elf or Ogre races?

>>7562228
Payment isn't necessary, I just need to both know there's an audience and to have something to spark inspiration on.
>>
>>7562332
>there's an audience
There is.
>>
>>7562332
Well I think what I want would be too niche.
>>
Anyone else prefers to think about bellys as cum inflated? Totally my fetish
>>
>>7562546
I prefer preg.
>>
File: tumblr_okmce8FEfs1va94qto2_1280.png (1019KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okmce8FEfs1va94qto2_1280.png
1019KB, 1280x891px
>>7562546
Trap inflation is pretty hot too. I liked that thread we had going a while ago, with both preg and inflation. Personally prefer eggs though.
>>
Let's try for another call for species requests - plus, I'll freely admit that I have absolutely no ideas for Plant grrls and bois, so any suggestions on that part are more than welcome.

* Ogre
* Elf
* Werewolf
* Werepossum
* Gurrash (gator-girl)
* Lusca
* Sharktopus
* Mechashark
* Golem
* Two-Headed Shark
* Mimic
* Genius Loci
* Succubus
* Incubus
* Valkyrie
* Cerberus
* Nightmare
* Pegasus
* Sekolah
* Beelzebub
* Pixie
* Sprite
* Brownie
* Kitsune
* Hakutaku
* Arachne
* Ettercap
* Aranea
* Flame Dragon
* Swamp Dragon
* Wasp
* Girtablilu
* Rust Monster
* Rust Dragon
* Catgrrl/boi
>>
>>7563001
Not sure what this'll get me, but I'm curious about the werewolf option.
>>
>>7563001

I vote for elf, succubus, incubus, kitsune and catgirl/boi
>>
>>7563001
More horsecock. Let's see the Nightmare, or Pegasus for some giant egg laying.

Venus Flytrap girl gives the best full body hugs as she plants her seed inside little bois and milks their dicks.
>>
>>7563001
succubus next!
>>
File: 47772a598c923a94f39904ee379a8627.jpg (754KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47772a598c923a94f39904ee379a8627.jpg
754KB, 900x1200px
Can the succubus have a tail pussy?
>>
So many expressions of interest! Succubus will come first, because of how many people expressed an interest in her, and then I'll pick from the others nominated as the whim takes me.

>>7563449
Alas, no. That's for the incubus. :P
>>
...Ah, crap. Seems we have approached or are fast approaching our bump limit. Unfortunately, my network's gone into a downward spiral, so I can't post images anymore - some other anon will have to make a new version of this thread if we want to continue with all these goodies.
>>
>>7563667
New
>>
>>7563637
>Alas, no. That's for the incubus. :P
Boo
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.