[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 25

File: 1498978357962.png (4KB, 358x65px) Image search: [Google]
1498978357962.png
4KB, 358x65px
Discuss /d/ relevant issues. If you are unsure what counts as /d/ relevant, please check the rules, especially pic related, and this sticky post which further clarifies the rules:
>>7509079

Why the sudden epidemic of single image begging threads? Seems like in the last month or so there's way more than usual. Apart from reporting like crazy maybe we can brainstorm a better solution?
>>
>>7527188
I wish moderators did their job. I also wish anyone who asks for sauce, or at the very least when doing so without contributing, got instantly banned for 2 months. Shit's annoying.
>>
>>7527188
Seems to be a lot of threads advertising discords too.
>>
>>7527196
>I wish moderators did their job.
See OP's pic.

As for people screaming "sauce", if you're too stupid to reverse image search, too stupid to sad panda, too stupid to google image search, then yeah they should at least be providing content.

I've always supported permanent bans, but /d/'s mods are extremely lenient when it comes to bans. But morons aren't going to magically stop being morons. They'll just do the same shit when they get unbanned.

Not our decision though.
>>
>>7527188
>>7527196
Couple more things... I think /d/ has become far too inclusive. There are too many fetishes on here that should be on /h/ or even /e/ like feet fetish, that censorship garbage, cuckolding, giants/giantess, etc. I don't care for the "Pic Below is your New Body" or "you're the girl in the pic below you" or just "____ pic below you" shit threads that are literally plaguing every single board. I also don't like it when furries, bestiality, lolis and shotas (usually under the guise of some other fetish) get posted here as they're against the rules and don't get deleted.

>>7527199
>They'll just do the same shit when they get unbanned.
So ban them again. Until they learn to stop that shit.
>>
>>7527205
Best way to deal with it is to just report everything you see breaking the rules. Doesn't matter what fetish it is, if it's shota shit report it. They can hide it behind whatever fetish term they want, if it gets enough reports it'll get deleted.
>>
Don't forget to do your civic /d/uty and report banned threads.

The foe is sneaky, and will try to disguise their thread under other names, posting images from a different fetish at first. Check new threads for signs of infection.
>>
/d/raw, games, and western pics are violations of the rules.
>>
>>7527225
If draw threads produce western images, then sure, report them. If games threads are posting games full of western art, or posting western art, then report them too.
>>
>>7527213
>just report everything you see breaking the rules
If I reported everything I saw breaking the rules I wouldn't have time to jerk off.
>>
>>7527225
those threads aren't listed anywhere in the rules anon, but if they post pretty much nothing but stuff against the rules for 2 years straight, they might get added to the ban list
>>
>>7527227
There's a limit to the number of reports you can file in a day. Doesn't take long to hit that limit unless you have trouble figuring out captcha.
>>
Friendly reminder that erotic fiction generals were the only ones producing original content and as a result can't be replaced by a google search.
>>
>>7527233
see
>>7527188
>Discuss /d/ relevant issues.

You're discussing /trash/ issues right now.
>>
>>7527226
need to changed the boards name from
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative
to
/d/ - Hentai, no words, or games
>>
>>7527274
Why?
>>
Here's the thing people seem to get wrong.

/d/ isn't for Hentai AND Alternative... it's Alternative Hentai. It's a TYPE of hentai. This is a hentai board pure and simple.
>>
Pretty disappointed in /d/ that there's been no resistance, no fighting back against the shit-tier moderation that happened over the OC thread purge. Letting them walk all over you like this is why they keep pulling this shit, you don't offer any resistance to their bullshit.

The mods had no right to decide for us that we can't have OC. Are we really just going to let this slide? Or are we going to be assertive for once and tell the mods to fuck off and leave us alone, especially since they've been doing this shit to /d/ for YEARS?
>>
>>7527301
>IM SO DISAPPOINTED
>THERES NO RESISTANCE
>WHY ARENT YOU FIGHTING
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a thread for /d/ related issues anon. You're discussing /trash/ issues.
>>
>>7527301
triggered millenial - the post
>>
>>7527301

>the mods had no right to decide for us that we can't have OC
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7527301
Their site, their rules. The fact you "don't like it" changes nothing. Fuck off if you don't like it, the whole world doesn't have to change for you just because you shit yourself and protest. Go back to your dorm room.
>>
>>7527304
No, it's entirely /d/ related.That content was /d/ relevant, people enjoyed it, it was a breath of fresh air in a time when /d/ was little else but a futa image dump board. Why the fuck does a whiny majority and a mod/mods with an eternal hateboner for this board and its content get to fucking decide for the rest of us that we don't want OC or anything but imagedumps on this board?
>>
>>7527314
>That content was /d/ relevant,
>was

You just proved me right. It WAS relevant. It's not anymore.
>>
>>7527314
>whiny majority
>majority

Again, it's like you don't even read the shit you write.
>>
>>7527315
That does not mean it will never be relevant in the future.
>>
>>7527314
>Majorities shouldn't get to make decisions.
spot the butthurt US voter
>>
>>7527306
>>7527307
>>7527312
This basically confirms that these threads are really just bait so you fags can gloat about how you got the mods to shut down content you don't like when people try to bring up the very legitimate grievance of mods being faggots.

>>7527317
It's still /d/ relevant content, the only reason it's 'not' currently is because mods are being faggots.

>>7527316
>>7527320
>hurr I attack typo, his post am invalid
I meant to type minority, which is what you are
>>
>>7527317
Yeah, if it gets unbanned. Until then, go back to your own board. This thread is for /d/.

By your logic we should be discussing literally anything on this board, because it MIGHT become relevant at some point. Hell, let's discuss soldering. It might be /d/ relevant at some point.
>>
>>7527322
The OP had nothing to do with your shit. You're the one that brought non-/d/ related discussion here. Don't blame others if they leap on you for it.
>>
>>7527322
>you got the mods to shut down content

Pretty sure the mods did it on their own. And pretty sure the rules have been that way for years.
>>
>>7527324
>>7527330
This is a meta /d/ thread.
How is discussing a recent "rule" on /d/ not relevant?
>>
How do people actually feel about western art on /d/?

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it, so long as it isn't DeviantArt-tier shit. I was upset when /aco/ was created and western was purged from here as I didn't see it as necessary. I know mods will keep enforcing that rule and I'm not necessarily looking to change it. It's just my 2 cents.
>>
>>7527304
Oh fuck you, you ass kissing moron. It shouldn't have happened with erotic fiction or caption, and if the mods had any god damn sense they would have enforced the no western rule and said "hey, if you're going to do this shit then make it a readable font and color, if it's so large it can't be read on screen put it on a pastebin, doc, etc."

Instead they went full retard. So no, screw your "it's a trash issue" bullshit. It's not trash because it's been a /d/ thing for years and no jackass mod is going to change that.

And it sure as hell isn't a /b/ issue because despite that there are fetishes that can get weird around here, don't fucking put us in the same category as the sick freaks who get off on decapitating a dog and showing it to the world!
>>
>>7527322
>I came to a thread which specifically asked me to discuss topics related to this board
>I started to talk shit about topics that aren't related to this board
>FGDFDS WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING MEAN TO ME LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONE
>>
>>7527335
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH

can we go back to discussing /d/ now
>>
>>7527333
>recent
>rules haven't changed once in 7 years

kek'd

just because the mods that tolerated your shit are gone doesn't mean the rules have changed
>>
>>7527306
>>7527322
Ironically, your response makes you seem really triggered.
>>
>>7527338
It is /d/, you fucktard. Despite what the summer mods say.
>>
>>7527324
This is a shit argument and you know it.
The content is still /d/ relevant, the only reason we can't post that board relevant content now is because of a mod that likely doesn't post on this board and doesn't know jack shit about what the actual users might have wanted in regards to that content.

>>7527331
Please tell me how posting /d/ content on /d/ in any way violated a single rule of this board? And if you cite any of the bullshit non board specific catch-alls that are really just excuses for mods to pull the kind of personally motivated bullshit they did with our OC I will fucking cut you.

>>7527334
/aco/ is just one offense in a long list of crimes against /d/

/d/ has been continously shit on by mods for years, this OC ban is just the latest.
>>
>>7527338
>>7527344
Is there a way to automatically delete threads if they have less than say 3 images after 30 minutes? That seems like a fair window of time to me. Obviously we could change the timeframes and post limits on that.
>>
>>7527346
Opinion discarded. Have a nice day.
>>
File: says nothing about text.png (10KB, 432x179px) Image search: [Google]
says nothing about text.png
10KB, 432x179px
>>7527339
There is no rule and has never been a rule saying that you cannot post pictures with text on them.
>>
>>7527301
>>7527314
>>7527322
>>7527335
>>7527347
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Ignore these posts and discuss /d/ relevant issues.
>>
File: SCRN19928.png (36KB, 359x560px) Image search: [Google]
SCRN19928.png
36KB, 359x560px
>>7527350
Only replying because a rules inquiry is technically /d/.
>>
>>7527351
Agreed. Do not respond to butthurt banned babies. Hide their posts and move on.
>>
>>7527353
Then they should have encouraged high quality posts instead of shutting everything down then, huh?
>>
File: ork-walpaper-flash-gitz.jpg (240KB, 734x419px) Image search: [Google]
ork-walpaper-flash-gitz.jpg
240KB, 734x419px
>>7527351
>keeps WAAAAAHing

You're doing it wrong. Like this, see?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
>>
>>7527353
>non-board specific catch all
>using completely subjective criteria no less
Eat a dick.

>>7527354
>>7527351
By the way, every single one of your posts in this break this rule, so enjoy your ban for low quality contribution
>>
>>7527334
Western art is a tricky issue. If it's high enough quality, I don't see the big issue. I never had a problem with western art on /d/, but enough people cared enough to split eastern and western art.

However, now it's separate, it should probably stay off /d/.

Even if we wanted to rejoin /aco/ and /d/, it would be a bad idea at this point. /aco/ is a VERY different kind of board now. Every thread is full of artists shilling themselves, and it would be very difficult to rejoin the two, and we'd lose a lot of people in the process from either side. Look at how much drama a few people getting banned caused. Now imagine all the shills being reported into oblivion for trying to charge money for crayon scratchings?
>>
>>7527361
kek'd

>>7527362
>>7527357
>>7527349
>>7527347
hide these posts and move on
>>
>>7527353
Unless the rules specifically specify captions/cyoa/etc as low quality, there is no reason to assume that they all fall under that category.
>>
>>7527322
>our single community is larger than the entire rest of the board

How are you this fucking deluded.
>>
>>7527301
>>7527314
>>7527317
>>7527322
>>7527335
>>7527344
>>7527347
>>7527349
>>7527357
>>7527362
If someone cares this much about pictures on a Phillipino Pictograph forum, then you should ignore them. They are obviously not mentally stable. Hide these posts and discuss /d/.

>>7527334
Western art is very different, obviously. A lot of people really don't like it. I think it's a bit strange and I find it hard to imagine someone who hates western art so much that seeing it in a thread is as problematic as seeing scat, but seemingly a lot of people are turned off by western art enough.

Then again, this is a Hentai board. Western =/= Hentai. The separation makes sense if only from a categorization point of view.
>>
>>7527366
Very true. I'd hate for this board to be filled with shitters shilling their own work. Especially if it was low quality ;^)
>>
>>7527368
Maybe you should have hid those OC threads you didn't like instead of crying like a little faggot to the mods to take it down, hmmmmm?

>>7527369
That rule and others like it exist only so mods can effectively make their own rules regarding things they personally don't like. 'Post quality' is entirely subjective and it's very easy for a faggot moderator to declare he things he personally doesn't like as 'low quality contributions'.

>>7527370
I never said those OC threads were the majority of the board, I only said a minority of the userbase cried like little bitches about threads they could have hid and never had a problem with again
>>
>>7527369
Sadly the vast majority of captions that have been produced through the /d/ community in the last 5 years, ever since the good writers left to form their own private community, have been terrible. That was proven repeatedly in the last few meta threads, at least to me. Of course you're free to disagree, that's your choice, but it doesn't change the fact that a lot of people were sick of them.
>>
You all think it's fun and games now, but just wait. Whether you liked the now banned threads or not, the proverbial snow has shifted and it could lead to an avalanche. One day, a mod will block something else they don't like because of reasons or a vague rule. Then another. Unless individuals with a good head on their shoulders intervenes, /d/ won't even be around anymore, not truly.

Or it'll literally be /d/ for dickgirl and nothing else.
>>
>>7527376
Hide and ignore this post. Discuss /d/.

>>7527375
Shill threads get shut down very quickly on /d/ for a reason.
>>
>>7527379
If a thread gets that bad then it should be deleted. I liked captions but those threads had to go. What happened was not a tragedy, it was amputating an infected limb.
>>
>>7527379
>MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE

If any thread becomes as shit as those banned threads were, I hope the mods ban them. That's what they're there for. What you're saying is basically:

"Watch out, one day the mods might DO THEIR JOBS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ SCARY GHOST NOISES!"
>>
>>7527380
>Discuss /d/.
We are discussing /d/. We are discussing the specific actions of moderators on /d/. How could that in any way, not be appropriate for a thread specifically about discussing the board /d/.
>>
>>7527379
Hide and ignore this post. Discuss /d/.

>>7527378
Did captions go the same way as Buckley? Replacing their comics with words and more words?
>>
>>7527386
Discuss /d/ and ignore this moron.
>>
>>7527386
ignore this post, assmad faggotry is not /d/ related
>>
>>7527386
Because it's a decision he personally agrees with that got rid of content he personally doesn't like so it should be immune to criticism or discussion

>>7527388
You are so fucking mad right now and it's beautiful
>>
>>7527383
Shit content in threads aside (I liked captions but yes it was getting bad) I mean that this can potentially be used as an excuse for mods who don't like certain fetishes can use to just leave only things they like on /d/. After all, it's not like any of us can fight back. It was talked about yes but I don't think those people realize they were literally screaming their heads off in a quarantine room.
>>
>>7527386
Have you seriously not figured out, 7 posts later, that they're saying that because it triggers you? If you're this easy to bait, maybe you're not ready to browse 4chan yet. Maybe reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>7527391
>he
>YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S MAD WHY I KEEP RESPONDING

Ignore this post and move on.
>>
>>7527391
>thread gets deleted for being devoid of criticism
>not wanting those threads back is avoiding criticism

The irony.
>>
>>7527396
>reddit

Damn anon low blow. Though at least you didn't try to compare them to a tumble regular.
>>
>>7527395
It could in theory be abused, but luckily that's why 4chan has a lot of oversight. It's not the same 1 or 2 mods who run a board, they rotate between boards regularly.

If a decision is made and seems permanent, then that means the majority of the mods agree with it. That would make it very difficult for a mod to abuse their power, as every other mod has a chance to step in if they want.
>>
>>7527379
Everything the mods have done so far is, A, What they're supposed to do, B, Entirely within the rules.

Only newfags seem to think that what is happening is unexpected or unlike /d/. If you've been here a few years you know that this is a regular occurence, and is a part of /d/'s life cycle.
>>
>>7527402
OK, but in that case how many mods are in charge of watching /d/? From what I've seen on these threads there's only two involved with this board, and only two doesn't seem to be good for this sort of thing.

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, I just literally don't know and would like to.
>>
>>7527334
Western piggus go home. Seriously though, western art that gets posted is 10% good quality, and really good, but 90% bad. Keeping western off of /d/ goes a long way to keeping average quality levels higher.
>>
>>7527411
All of them. All of the mods watch /d/ at different times. So like... dozens I think?
>>
>>7527396
Sorry, I had thought we were all above pretending to be retarded.
I don't see how calmly telling somebody how they are incorrect qualifies as being triggered.

>>7527398
You are the one who has resorted to "all caps" greentext. You are the one who has resorted to name calling. If anybody here is mad, it would seem to be you. Perhaps you should try taking some deep breaths. Maybe even make yourself a nice cup of tea, or whatever beverage that helps sooth you. Then we might be able to have a conversation.
>>
>>7527411
I think most of the mods rotate through /d/ at some point. IIRC there's a few mods who deal with only blue boards, etc, but most of the mods have dealt with /d/ at some point.

Hence why all the arguments about everything being the fault of one or two abusive mods are so laughable, and why those morons are getting ridiculed so hard. It shows a fundamental lack of understanding of how the site works. That's not a bad thing,I mean nothing says you have to know how things work to use 4chan, but you should find out before you start criticising the way things work.
>>
>>7527417
Hide and ignore this post, move on.
>>
>>7527416
And the majority was OK with what went down instead of making those threads improve their content or something else?

Christ, we were fucked from the beginning. OK yeah I give up. Caption and efg is dead and we're never coming back.
>>
>>7527417
Ignore this.

>>7527419
Pretty sure that was discussed in the FAQ back in 2010? Anyone who was here then should have read it.
>>
>>7527408
>deciding for the users of the board to ban board-relevant content that many people enjoyed but only a very vocal handful hated
>what they're supposed to do

>entirely within the rules
I'll give you that, I guess technically abusing subjective criteria like 'post quality' is technically within the rules since they wrote that catch all into them specifically for working around the rules

>part of /d/'s lifecycle
relevant content being banished for bullshit reasons based on the personal dislike of a minority has been a regular occurrence in /d/'s life so I'll give you that too
>>
>>7527424
Pretty sure people tried for years to get them to improve their content, but they went full on meltdown whenever anyone tried to criticise their communities. That's not surprising, as hyper-defensiveness is a symptom of a bad community. That's why I think no one was surprised by this ban (except for them obviously) the rest of /d/ probably said "yeah that was a long time coming, good riddance".
>>
>>7527427
>vocal handful
the vast majority of people didn't care, I'm sure, and still don't
>>
>>7527429
Then I guess my request was the last good quality content to emerge from the banned threads? Or does that sound too egotistical?
>>
>>7527429
Same thing that happened with every banned community so far. Criticism is like Chlorine in the swimming pool.
>>
>>7527419
couple of key words you used there main one being think. You don't know and can't know unless you are a mod which the rules disallow you from saying if you are. The point being your theory has as much weight as any other about how the mods operate. However, If they do cycle through it actually supports the idea that one or two mods implemented a policy shift during their stay on /d/ due to a lack of understanding how /d/ normally functions and that most people stick to their own threads.
>>
>>7527434
good analogy. as soon as a community responds negatively to criticism, you know it's time to fish them out of the pool. they get defensive, people criticise more, they get more defensive, etc.
>>
>>7527425
Let me help. That is close to how 4chan works. Most mods have a group of threads they are responsible for and rotate between them. There are ~10 mods who cover /d/ at some point or another.
>>
>>7527435
see
>>7527440
>>
>>7527430
Okay, so if no one here particularly cared about the threads, then why were they considered a big enough problem to be banned? No user was bothered by them, going by your logic, so then where was the problem with them? Who was being hurt by those threads existing?
>>
>>7527424
The banned threads were always against the rules. The rules just weren't enforced. /d/ is an incredibly lenient board compared to most. That's why its so incredible to see an entire community get banned on /d/, and you know they must have really fucked up to get banned from /d/.
>>
>>7527446
>if the majority of people don't care I broke the law then why am I being arrested

spot the entitled millenial
>>
>>7527430
It's pretty hard to make that argument when the initial threads about this issue reached more than 1000 posts, even with mods autosaging them.
>>
>>7527452
This is so stupid it hurts. Go check the number of posters in that thread, anon. 1000 posts =/= 1000 people. Then consider that many of them were probably using another device to post with a different ID.
>>
>>7527452
1000 posts doesn't mean shit anon. Just because a small group of people takes a REALLY BIG shit doesn't change the fact its still shit.
>>
>>7527417
>>7527386
>>7527379
>>7527435
>>7527446
remember to hide and ignore posts which are discussing non /d/ relevant issues, including any triggered responses to this post
>>
>>7527449
> always against the rules
so specifically which of /d/ 3 board specific rule did they break cause it's not western or fanart. they had alternative content found on this board and for the most part none of the image had "extreme" content. So please tell me which rule so that I can be sure to always report this rule they violated.
>>
>>7527453
>>7527455
If you actually read the thread, there are posts saying that only the /d/rawthread had more unique IPs. A thread that constantly produces OC and is enjoyed by the majority of /d/. All in spite of the fact that /d/ has a rule saying fanart is not allowed, while nothing is said about the currently prohibited threads.
>>
>>7527458
see
>>7527353
>>
>>7527449
Once again, show us where the rule that DEFINITIVELY, CLEARLY, CONCISELY says that caption threads and other similar content is disallowed is.

You can't, but you will likely try to point back at the 'post quality' rule because you are an idiot.
>>
>>7527449
>>7527461
>The banned threads were always against the rules
You keep on saying that, but you have yet to tell me anything to back this up. There is no such rule on /d/, global or otherwise. Global Rule 6 is extremely vague. Even if we were to consider all captions/cyoa/etc threads as low quality, they still would not be against the rules. The rule simply states that quality is to be encouraged.
>>
>>7527459
I was in that thread anon, and it was painfully obvious that it was a small amount of people posting using multiple IPs. That and the fact that many ISPs change your IP address when you connect, meaning that the same person could post over the course of 3 days and get 3 different IPs or more.
>>
>>7527188
I just want the /d/ Voice threads back. /d/ finally had something new and interesting again that actually brought a lot of needed activity to the board, not to mention a lot of OC.
>>
>>7527464
Good job completely ignoring the second half of my post.
>>
>>7527229
>/d/ - Hentai/Alternative
1. "Alternative" images including: futanari, bondage, tentacles, etc. are welcome. Caveats below.
2. Images depicting bestiality, guro, scat, or generally seen to be "extreme" in nature are not to be uploaded.
3. Western drawn/styled ("toon") pictures and fan drawn ("fanart") images are not allowed.

>fandrawn ("fanart")

the entirety of /d/raw
>>
>>7527458
>>7527462
>>7527463
see
>>7527461
and
>>7527188

Low quality content, and if you read the OP, the mods reserve the right to delete anything at any time for any reason. That is a catch all rule. They can delete it for any reason. Was your community deleted for "literally any reason"? Then it was within the rules.

If you posted on 4chan without being aware of the rules, that's your fault.
>>
>>7527463
>>7527462
>>7527458
Global rules. Read the rules before posting.
>>
>>7527461
yeah sorry that won't fly cause non lewd CYOAs are still allowed on /tg/ and are not considered low quality posts. quests have their own board so they aren't low quality. basically global rules only work if enforced globally so saying something is shit when non /d/ versions of something aren't being banned doesn't work please try again.
>>
>>7527458
maybe you should read ALL the rules anon
>>
>>7527473
see
>>7527188

"remove content for any reason"
>>
>>7527463
Yep. Just because some momdom caption doesn't reach a certain Flesch-Kincaid level shouldn't warrant trying to stamp out an entire community.
>>
>>7527476
>ANY REASON
>>
>SHOW ME THE RULES
>here

Inb4 "WELL THOSE RULES ARE STUPID AND I DONT LIKE THEM" and they keep shitposting.
>>
>>7527474
oh I know the mods can do what they want just don't go claiming global rule 6 go with the mods decided to ban it. it's more accurate.
>>
>>7527468
>3. Western drawn/styled ("toon") pictures and fan drawn ("fanart") images are not allowed.
I recall that stupid "rule" being thrown out long ago anyway. Only a sparse few cared. Back when /aco/ was created, for the express purpose of trying to rid /d/ of "Western" art, /d/'s activity went down to nearly nothing for months, until the users of /aco/ pushed our /d/eviant content back to /d/.
>>
Well this thread and all of these "show me the rules show me show me I bet they don't exist go on prove it to me" posts make it painfully obvious that these idiots never read the rules, even though one of those rules are posted in the OP of this fucking thread.
>>
>>7527466
that's the crux of the argument against the ban.

People in this thread sucking the mod's chodes are such virulent shitposters regarding this topic because they fucking damn well know the decision is indefensible on any level and they are only in this for the trolling of people who are rightfully upset at this decision.

>>7527468
>fandrawn
that pretty much means 99% of /d/ goes bye bye

>>7527469
>>7527472
>>7527475
>I agree with the decision of the government to euthanize people they deem undesirable because they wrote it into the laws, that makes the literal genocide of human beings for totally arbitrary reasons totally justified and fair!

This is how retarded you sound
>>
File: 1421974122392.gif (4MB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
1421974122392.gif
4MB, 400x348px
>>7527479
>>
>>7527469
>>7527472
>>7527474
>>7527478
Global Rule 6 simply states "The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments."
It says nothing about everything that is not of an arbitrarily-decided amount quality is banned. It just states that quality is to be encouraged

>>7527477
>>7527475
By that logic, everything is against the rule as mods can delete any thread.
>>
>>7527486
good job trying to not sound assmad
>>
>>7527486
Ignore this butthurt moron.
>>
>>7527489
>By that logic, everything is against the rule as mods can delete any thread.
Finally, they're beginning to understand. Welcome to 4chan now you've finally read the fucking rules and are beginning to understand them.
>>
>>7527479
basically I acknowledge that we are at the whims of our kings(mods) and if they decide to remove a community from their kingdom we as their subjects must accept that. However if it exists on other boards it is okay by the global rules and since it does not violate /d/s rules you cannot say that the banned threads were always against the rules.
>>
>>7527489
the rules work in tandem, how autismal are you
>>
>>7527486
>>7527489

Well looks like >>7527478 was right.
>>
>>7527493
This is why I'm hoping people start contacting Hiro directly. It'd be the first step in getting these idiots out of their "/d/ is for the mods, not its users" mindset.
>>
/aco/ is a much different community from /d/ since the split, but there is obviously a lot of cross over.

Do you think we could ever rejoin the Koreas?
>>
>>7527498
>Hide these posts and move on.
Why the fuck did you link >>7527466?
>>
>>7527499
>WE NEED TO SEND LETTERS TO THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE WE GOT DETENTION

How to spot someone new with zero board knowledge.
>>
>>7527495
How? I am telling you exactly what the rules say.
Yes mods can delete anything they want, but that does not automatically make what the mods delete against the rules.
>>
I liked this board better when it was more inclusive of lots of different fetishes and art styles. I think the board should change the rules to be more inclusive.

I know some people really just want to restrict the board to the same fifty futa threads reposting the same 500 or so futa images from Pixiv over and over again but that's going to kill the board in the long run just like it did in the past. Don't believe me? Compare the posts per hour now since the whole /aco/ incident, which was the turning point I think. There's plenty of room here for all kinds of alternative fetishes and art styles, and even original /d/eviant content.
>>
>>7527505
>Sending an email to a website's admin is apparently some extraordinary feat

How to spot someone new with zero board knowledge.
>>
>>7527499
you have no idea how ridiculous what you just said sounds to everyone else on this website
>>
>>7527499
I think hes actually serious fuck me.
>>
>>7527507
Why is a slower board a bad thing? Go ahead and explain that.
>>
>>7527507
>/d/ is bad ever since we got rid of all the faggots and stuck them on their containment board
kek'd
>>
>>7527499
woooooooooow
>>
>>7527334
Keeping western art banned is integral to keeping out full-on DeviantAutists/Tumblrinas. Compare fetish threads on /d/ to their /aco/ equivalents and be appalled.
>>
>>7527334
I like western art, hence why I also browse /aco/ but that shit was getting pretty awful. I'm glad we keep the deviantartists on their own board.
>>
>>7527507
I feel like the problem of /d/ being 90% futa and 10% everything could be solved by mods merging or deleting duplicate futa threads, but futa will always be an extremely popular fetish. Even the currently banned threads had loads of futa related content.
>>
>>7527524
this
/d/ was originally created for futa, it's always going to be a big thing
is it getting out of hand? yeah, kinda, though
>>
>>7527509
>you have no idea how ridiculous what you just said sounds to everyone else on this website
>everyone
Speak for yourself, anon. People used to directly message Moot back in the day, so why would it be crazy to do the same with Hiro?

>>7527507
I remember the days before /aco/ was a thing...The /d/rawthread was thriving, Color/Edit threads were as well, lots of fetishes lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the new mods attacked. Joking aside, the board was on life support for months. It started to pick up again around the 5 or 6 month mark because the /aco/rns sent a lot of the fetish content back to /d/ because it wasn't vanilla enough for them.

>>7527334
>How do people actually feel about western art on /d/?
I've been here for AT LEAST 10 years now, and only once every few years do I see trouble like this happen. IMO, roughly 90% of the board doesn't give a shit, especially since the /d/rawthread contains what would be considered "Western" art. Also,

>I know mods will keep enforcing that rule
Only rarely was that "rule" ever enforced in the first place. Half or more of the content on /d/ has always been "Western" content anyway. See >>7527483.
>>
File: s020.jpg (258KB, 900x1251px) Image search: [Google]
s020.jpg
258KB, 900x1251px
>>7527499
To add to this, you can find some (usually snide unhelpful) mods on IRC at #4chan@Rizon. If you have a problem with them, go pay them a visit and let them know.

Also http://www.4chan.org/feedback. Again, unlikely to get results, but someone's listening.
>>
i think the mods and their cocksuckers are mad making about 8 posts saying ignore this and i thought they said if you don't like something ignore it or leave this proves new mods are fags
>>
>>7527536
>I've been here for AT LEAST 10 years now

Oh boy that sure sounds believable
>>
>>7527541
it's IRC/discord shitters who can't keep up with an argument, probably Australian too
>>
>>7527539
>>7527536
>>7527507
>>7527541
Ignore these posts.
>>
>>7527536
PROTIP: anyone who feels the need to say how long they've been on 4chan is new as fuck. Ignore this moron.
>>
>>7527539
I wonder who this is. Is it perhaps the 18 year old who got BTFO and then screencapped it and expected everyone to be on their side? Just maybe?
>>
>>7527544
Agreed. Although I feel like that one guy who's extremely passionate in his hatred of momdom has to be a mod. Either that, or he's a very committed troll playing a character.
>>
>>7527536
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>7527536
>back in the day
>I remember the days before /aco/
>I've been here for AT LEAST 10 years

Okay, somebody get the screencap ready.
>>
File: 1431755944550.gif (932KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1431755944550.gif
932KB, 300x168px
>>7527541
>>7527544
>>7527550
wew lad
>>
>>7527541
Wow you sound mad anon.
>>
>>7527518
this
>>
>>7527542
>>7527547
>>7527552
>>7527553
>Oh boy that sure sounds believable
>PROTIP: anyone who feels the need to say how long they've been on 4chan is new as fuck. Ignore this moron.
>Okay, somebody get the screencap ready.
Fine, whatever, believe what you want. It's not like I can prove how long I've been here, anyway. Doesn't make what I said any less true.
>>
>>7527550
>post count keeps going up
>uniques stay the same

it's so easy to bait them it's ridiculous, you can easily get 4 (yous) for a post you spent 10 seconds on
>>
>>7527566
I think the majority of people who aren't morons are going to choose not to believe you, and therefore distrust everything you said.
>>
>>7527569
Yep. They're so mad they got banned from a goddamn chinese cartoon side. I don't understand it.
>>
File: hmm.png (111KB, 663x446px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
111KB, 663x446px
>>7527575
The moron here is you.
>>
>>7527566
Believe what ever you want.
>>7527575
I don't believe you.
>>7527583
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT FUCK YOU.
>>
>>7527577
>implying I'm not here for the greatest source of (you)s in /d/'s history

Whatever lets you sleep at night faggot ;)
>>
>>7527591
I didn't imply anything like that anon. Glad you're enjoying baiting them as much as me though.
>>
I’d like to take a moment to give a hearty fuck you to the shithead moderator that decided no more caption threads.

If you don’t like the content, hide it and shut up.
>>
>>7527598
They're saying to ignore it because it's not related to this board. Captions belong on >>>/trash/, you should be discussing it there.
>>
>>7527563
>>7527541
just saying the truth each time someone mentions
something pro caption some guy links all the posts
and keeps saying ignore it
>>
/efg/ didn't deserve to be booted.
>>
>>7527607
>the shithead moderator

There's more than one moderator, learn how the board works newfag.
>>
>>7527608
you know people are allowed to discuss the rules
on a meta thread even if they are trying to get furry on /d/ but i would stop that at all costs
>>
Let's all calm down, now. I think we can all just learn to get along. Let's try focusing on what we all have in common.
>>
>>7527621
They should be discussing it in the /trash/ meta thread.
>>
>>7527624
well we all hate /gfd/ but theyre back on /d/ anyway
>>
>>7527624
Hating furfags?
>>
>>7527621
He's a false flagger trying to get (you)s. Ignore him.
>>
>>7527625
Sorry, mods made an important sticky that should be discussed.
>>7509079
>>
>>7527636
Weird, even that sticky says
>please take it to >>>/trash/
>>
>>7527630
Yeah, I'm sure just about all of us hate furfags. Now, wouldn't we all hate our having favorite threads being forced into a board populated largely by furfags? I know I would.
>>
>>7527637
I want to discuss the rules, not ERP you sucking my dick
>>
>>7527624
They're just trying to get responses so they can pretend they're still relevant anon. They're not going to calm down because doing so would cause people to stop responding.
>>
>>7527638
Just go to another website in that case. Why would I care?
>>
>>7527638
No, because internet shit doesn't actually matter, and anyone who's not autistic would just do something else with their time.
>>
>>7527619
I know how the fucking board works. I also know this was probably one ignorant faggot’s decision at the end of the day. And certainly one person wrote the sticky.
>>
File: 1432236197383.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432236197383.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>7527646
>>
File: 1498323813856.jpg (55KB, 632x699px) Image search: [Google]
1498323813856.jpg
55KB, 632x699px
>>7527646
>one person did it
>thats not how it works
>I KNOW THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS ONE PERSON DID IT
>>
>>7527647
Reaction gifs don’t make me wrong. Board culture exists independent of Reddit-tier shitmods - they need to fuck off and delete spam and OT, nothing more.
>>
>>7527646
I think we found the one genuinely mad anon in the thread
>>
>>7527651
The reason you're wrong has already been explained multiple times in this thread. Read the thread before posting.
>>
>>7527650
So how many people wrote the sticky? How many people were involved in determining that we can’t do caption threads anymore because reasons?
>>
File: 1173172412145.gif (483KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1173172412145.gif
483KB, 500x200px
>>7527646
w e w
l
a
d
>>
>/d/ - Drama/Circlejerk
>>
>>7527653
Yes, I am genuinely mad that some awesome, fappable and creative stuff can’t be posted here anymore despite being done so for years because a power tripper with their head up their ass can’t work the “hide thread” button.

Yes, I’m fucking mad.
>>
>>7527641
>>7527642
Maybe you wouldn't, but I'm sure some people might miss having a reliable and fast-paced community for their fetishes. They are upset about the loss and would like to let their voices be heard. I think everybody at least deserves to be listened to once in a while.

Perhaps instead of arguing with each other, we can try to reach an understanding.
>>
File: 1414599257267.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1414599257267.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>7527656
The mods responsible for /d/, multiple mods, "s", because there's a lot more than one, probably agreed on it together before posting it. That's probably why it took a while to be posted.

The vast majority of the mods would have to agree, because otherwise the other mods would intervene?
>>
>>7527656
It took the entire team at least 8 hours to come up with the sticky. This is still quite the feat, considering none of them can read.
>>
>>7527660
Theres dozens of those on the internet. Why would losing one of them matter?

We already have reached an understanding. A decision was reached. The banned communities had years to try to get their acts together, they didn't.

This isn't a negotiation. This thread isn't even for discussing that shit. If you want to discuss it, go to the right boards.
>>
>>7527662
And your know how this decision was reached how?

And anyways, the users were consulted when?

Yeah, that’s what I thought. This is Reddit faggotry and you should stop defending it.
>>
>>7527660
No one is here to discuss your banned threads. We're here to discuss /d/.

>>7527524
>>7527526
There are too many futa threads, prove me wrong.
>>
>>7527658
>/d/ - Spot the Outsiders by their Reaction Images

like shooting fish in a barrel
>>
File: 1432507159300.jpg (132KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1432507159300.jpg
132KB, 594x594px
>>7527667
>the users were consulted when?
>this is reddit faggotry

The irony is spectacular.
>>
>>7527665
No other community is as popular as 4chan
>>
>>7527667
consulting the users is what a reddit mod would do you stupid faggot
>>
>>7527671
Yeah, fuck those people who post the content and contribute, the board is for the moderators, not the users.

Fucktard.
>>
>>7527669
>threads in /d/ for long time
>get banned without warning
>wtf those threads aren't /d/
>>
>>7527673
I don’t think you know how Reddit works. Unilateral and unpopular (and needless) changes are how that damn site operates nowadays. It’s gone from cancer to AIDS to cancerous AIDS.
>>
>>7527679
Buzzword count: 6

He's winning so far.
>>
>>7527682
So much for discussing /d/ - the meta thread has turned in on itself.

Thread tldr: mods = fags
>>
I mean none of the arguments even make sense honestly
If you want to talk about low quality threads look at the tf or edit threads, doesnt get much worse than that.
I mean maybe this is hard to understand but /d/ is the last line for posting extreme content where threads stay up for a while and have a decent amount of quantity. /trash/ or /b/ are not boards for sharing content between users and shit on there dies to quickly to have any real threads. If you cant scroll past a fetish on this board without getting offended I dont even know what you are doing on 4chan. These are threads that have been here for a long time, I dont care for them but I actually dont understand the reason to remove them when they are not even the bottom of the barrel, and all it is going to do is just create drama threads for a couple of months. Maybe someone on the mod team really convinced everyone just that kind of content is not for /d/. Then again I thought the only content that was outlawed from /d/ was illegal shit, not hentai and furry because of the drama that follows. But hell maybe they know something I dont, but they sure as fuck didnt convey it with that half assed passive aggressive sticky
>>
Question. If some1 posts a comic/image with text that looks like any other Manga in terms of art style but the text is left to right in the western style, does that break the rules?
>>
>>7527283
I think the /alternative part is implying it's hentai and things related to hentai
>>
>>7527486
yup. My argument is that the rules for /d/ should be changed to reflect what Mods believe in, instead of being intentionally vague giving them a wide scope of corruptible power to do as they please whenever they please.
>>
File: 1481391805673.png (1MB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1481391805673.png
1MB, 1000x1425px
>>7527312
>Their site, their rules.
This is the antithesis of 4chan culture and it disgusts me to see newfags like you going around acting like we should be grateful we're allowed to post at all.

4chan has gone to the normies, the recent moderation changes are proof of that.
>>
>>7527704
>reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>7527348
But what about threads like this where it's about discussion not images
>>
If post quality was really a concern for 4chan, then 4chan would have stopped existing years ago.
>>
File: 1477208250822.png (938KB, 823x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477208250822.png
938KB, 823x1920px
>>7527408
>Only newfags seem to think that what is happening is unexpected or unlike /d/. If you've been here a few years you know that this is a regular occurence, and is a part of /d/'s life cycle.
You are so fucking full of shit it's leaking out your ears. What's part of /d/'s lifecycle is the mods start acting like raging faggots for no fucking reason and we have to complain to moot to fucking fire them. Captions have ALWAYS been allowed on /d/, and mods have ALWAYS been lax on the quality image criteria, especially when it comes to certain niche fetishes.

There are tons of shit images on this board right now and the mods aren't doing jack to clean it up, the "MUH QUALITY" argument is a blatant excuse for censoring content they don't like.

On what goddamned planet does adding text to the side of a /d/-worthy image somehow render that image inferior??? Where are the mods when low-res versions of images get posted????

Mods can suck my balls.
>>
>>7527713

>allowed

The word you're looking for is TOLERATED, and even then "always" is a stretch. /d/ has gone through periods of

>someone starts to post THING
>THING technically breaks rules, but no mod action is seen as approval
>mods start to remove threads / users PRIVATELY, so the board only sees an absence of THING
>THING is no longer posted because threads are removed and users are prevented from posting

or

>THING is still posted because no official stance
>mods make a sticky with stance
>things simmer back down to TOLERANCE (lack of enforcement)

The core issue here is that /d/ has always had a tacit "shitty / western art is not allowed" stance, and the slash is the problem. Does an image have to be both "shitty" and "western" to not belong on /d/, or is one enough?

Usually, "shitty" is immediately visible - via bad art quality, for example - and that is enough. In /d/'s beginning, western fetish art WAS shitty, so the stance made sense. Similarly, the "remove 3DPD" knee-jerk reaction was justified, because early 3D CG almost universally fell into the "shitty" category. But then art quality improved and the questions began. In case of Dmitrys art, for example, "shitty" was a matter of taste, so the question became how to identify "western" art - geographically (Dmitrys is from Russia, but lives in Australia, so..?) or in terms of style. We had to have a sticky specifically call out "Dmitrys art is fine" to stem the autism, but it didn't really affect /d/aily life much - DECENT western art was still being posted and TOLERATED, because no mod is autistic enough to track down the pedigree of EVERY image.

Captions specifically have been an issue for years. Elzi, an excellent content creator, was warned and had threads deleted. The protest then wasn't this widespread, partly because Elzi just stopped coming here. Maybe banning ALL captions is a stupid stance by one autistic mod, but the other mods have stuck by it.
>>
>>7527771
>breaks the rules
What fucking rules you absolute retard?
>>
>tfw can't discuss mod actions because the mods are /trash/
>>
File: 1429504121081.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1429504121081.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>7527402
>It could in theory be abused, but luckily that's why 4chan has a lot of oversight.

Please tell me you don't actually believe this. The mods won't go against another mod who wants to do whatever the fuck he wants, that's be betrayal. And Hiro is taking the role of Site Owner, not Administrator, so we're basically without someone overseeing everything and a thin blue line with unlimited power.
>>
>WE SHOULD DELETE THREADS BUT ALSO COMBINE FUTA THREADS
There's literally no way these two can coexist, because it'll just create the problem with a different fetish. There's 150 threads up at all times, but there aren't 150 allowable fetishes on /d/. This means that if futa was condensed there'd be a huge space vortex that either would fill up with futa threads anyway once image limit is reached in the condensed threads, or some other thread would proliferate to where futa is now.

Only way to change this is to shorten /d/ down to 5 pages or so. Who's with me?
>>
>>7527696
Yes but the mods pretend it doesn't.
>>
>>7527713
>What's part of /d/'s lifecycle is the mods start acting like raging faggots for no fucking reason

Well, this does happen every 6 months, so it is now kinda part of /d/'s modern lifecycle.
>>
>>7527819
or, hear me out, we could bring back the threads that were removed because "there wasn't enough room and they broke 'rules'"

The CYOA threads were pretty much my only reason to visit /d/, since there's no equivalent of it allowed anywhere else. Now? There's nothing but 20 different futa threads, 3 fart threads, and a bunch of other things that I couldn't give a shit about.
>>
>>7527949
>3 fart threads
What happened to following the quality rules, mods? Why hasn't this literal shit been moved to /trash/ yet?
>>
>>7527672
This. There's nothing that even comes close, alt least for english-language sites. There's absolutely nothing like /d/ elsewhere. A fetish board /forum where anything goes and there's enough interested people in one place that communities and groups can naturally form is pretty much unique to here.
>>
what i'm wondering is why the mods even purged these threads when the majority of the board was fine with ignoring it. I'm sure if someone made a gay furry-shota coprophagia thread it'd get a good amount of both reports AND users (naturally) showing their disgust.

is this board truly /d/ead?
>>
>>7527819
Futa is hardly a fetish in my opinion, it's more a category in which different fetishes can manifest, like boy/girl. Combining them is as stupid as combining all threads with girls or all threads with boys.
>>7527967
>the majority of the board was fine with ignoring it.
[Citation needed]
>>
File: D catalog.png (1013KB, 1860x918px) Image search: [Google]
D catalog.png
1013KB, 1860x918px
>>7527334
I personally don't mind western art, and it seems like most of /d/ including the mods don't as well. If the users cared they'd be reporting it and janitors would be deleting it. If the mods cared about enforcing all the rules, the catalog wouldn't look like this.
>>
>>7527980
>If the users cared they'd be reporting it and janitors would be deleting it. If the mods cared about enforcing all the rules, the catalog wouldn't look like this.
Fallacy.
>>
>>7527986
Which part is wrong? Is it the users do care, but won't report? The users do report, but jannys don't delete? Or the mods do care about the rules, but western art is actually allowed?
>>
>>7527994
Also a fallacy.
>>
>>7527994
Expecting quality moderation is a fallacy. If it's on the rules page, it's ignored (i.e. furry, the constant shitposting Nazi threads), but if it's against the mods' internalized shitlist, it's killed on sight.
>>
>>7528010
Another fallacy. Don't expect people to take you seriously with these "high quality" arguments. Not saying that I'm presenting good arguments though, because merely pointing out fallacies is a fallacy, but like I said I implied, I won't take you seriously.
>>
>>7527812
>that's be betrayal
>>
>>7527334
there were two kind of western art before /aco/ : dmitry's things that got reposted as soon as the previous thread 404'd and shit.
>>
I'm not really following the meta stuff but I have a simple question: where else on the internet is gathered a community around lewd CYOAs comparamble to /d/ one? I'm not complaining about the new rule or anything, I just need my fix <.<
>>
>>7527427
>a very vocal handful hated
anyone cared about that? The only dude in support of those bans here is just swallowing mods' dicks, he isn't saying anything about the content.
>>
>>7528064
I believe a couple went to /trash/, but I think it wasn't all. I guess most are just not posting anywhere really. Then again, I didn't really care where they went, so I could've just missed it.
>>7528065
That's not even a fallacy, that's just straight up wrong.
>>
Why do niche fetishes always end up building a thin skinned community of crybabies?

Why is there always a sizable group that cannot handle people not treating text pasted on an unrelated image as the same quality as an original comic?

Why are you so determined to make/keep 4chan into the same kind of echo-chamber circlejerk that every other internet community is?
>>
>>7527967
4chan as a whole is dead. It isn't a niche community of specific weirdos anymore. Normals come to 4chan to be mean on the internet and they come to /d/ to see "tee hee so wacky and random porn"

I am sure older users had similar feelings about newcomers nearly a decade ago. This must be what it is like to get old.
>>
>>7528076
Niche fetishes mean that you're even less "normal" than people with other fetishes. Being less normal basically means you're more mentally ill. More mentally ill means less emotionally stable.
Also, smaller communities are more likely to create a hugbox because creating fights has a higher chance of destroying that community than it does with larger communities.
Those are my absolutely incredibly well thought out opinions.
>>
>>7528013
are you acting like an insufferable turd who is constantly consulting the reddit debate club wiki to troll?
>>
>>7528081
There is a certain amount of difficulty in getting people who are sexually aroused by being forced to consume garbage to ask for higher than garbage-quality content.
>>
>>7528080
/d/ is the safe space where normal people can come to fap to dicks without feeling too gay. That's the only explanation I can see for the recent spate of "GENERAL FUTA THREAD sorry guys I only have 3 pictures, help a brother out."
>>
>>7528062
and inCase hanging around, and other drawfags (lemonfont, R4...)
>>
>>7528062
There was the third category, which was banished to /aco/ and since kicked back out to here. Western alternative fetish art of acceptable quality. All of it either good enough quality that few got offended by it, nice enough that the fans weren't going to report it, or weeb enough that it didn't look out of place. The Octoboys, Modesevens, Necrosmos, and JADFs of the world. The kind of artists who post their stuff on Pixiv despite not being Japanese, and wh o produce content for fetishes that are underrepresented in legit nip art (like hyper-size male, or shortstacks)
>>
File: k10_013.png (385KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
k10_013.png
385KB, 828x1200px
>>7528076
>same quality as an original comic

You mean the thousands of doujins and manga with lines like

>ufufu, you really like this, don't you?
>I'll never give up, you demon!
>My hips are moving on their own!
>I'm being defeated by the dick!
>Uwahhh get me pregnant with your baby senpai!
>I'm coming! [x3]

If you think doujins in their original form or in translation are anything but the lowest-quality smut in the world, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>7528086
He's using the popular "I'm trolling so I'm right" fallacy.
>>
>>7528069
>Guy asks a legit question about where to relocate to offsite
>gets told to go to /trash/ for whatever reason and sarcastically shit on
Wow, you're a fucking cunt.
>>
>>7527384
The first part, while I think could be arguable, was OK. Then you lost me with the ghost noises.
>>
>>7528080
Literally this. It happens to every community as it ages and gains popularity, though, so it was always just a matter of time. Oh well. At least /vr/ has some life left in it even if it is 75% overrun.
>>
>>7527384
>If any thread becomes as shit as those banned threads were, I hope the mods ban them.
Don't worry, as long as fart threads are still around this won't happen.
>>
>>7528160
I was actually using the fallacy fallacy.
>>7528162
He didn't ask for an offsite location perse, and I gave the best answer I could while clarifying why my answer could be sub-optimal. Any "shitting on" was not meant to be part of the post, and I'm sorry if the original poster of the question got that impression.
>>
>dickgirls got a containment board
>western art got a containment board

So how come captions or erotic fiction don't? I can accept they're never coming back to /d/ (even though I don't agree, but I sure as hell can't argue or civilly discuss anything with the mods after the shit that went down) but c'mon don't send them to /trash/. While recent stuff was bad it DID have some good content.

And /b/? Hate, dislike, troll, etc. the people from the banned threads all you want, but don't compare them to those freaks.
>>
>>7528169
No, the fallacy fallacy is where you argue that someone is wrong because they used a fallacy, instead of that their points were actually incorrect.

As in:
>"Everyone knows 1 + 1 = 2"
>"A ha! You're just appealing to authority! That's a fallacy so, 1+1 must not equal 2"
It's not just claiming somebody has a fallacy in their posts without elaborating.
>>
>>7528188
It costs more to make a new board than is lost by driving away traffic.
>>
>>7528198
Does it really? A new board, especially one focused on writing and text should hardly cost anything at all. If something like a NSWF /lit/ was made, I'm sure it would have less images per thread than the average board. Additionally, there would likely be less people viewing those images, so the bandwidth in either direction should be negligible. We know mods are shared across boards, so no new staff would need to be taken onboard. So where exactly would the costs be? Sure Hiro's not paying some fixed cost per board, right?
>>
>>7527196
Too harsh, how do you know if the person asking for source have never contributed before on the board? If you don't want to bother with it, just filter it with 4chanX or whatever.
>>
>>7528209
Depending on how much is written, text can still take up a decent chunk of space, so they'd have to set aside space for how big it could potentially be, not how big it is. So I'm pretty sure there's a fixed base cost, though I don't know what it would be. Then again, I was being sarcastic, and with Hiro making redundant boards like /aco/, /qst/, and /bant/ while also complaining about server costs, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>7528218
>how do you know if the person asking for source have never contributed before on the board?
Wait, how does that matter? The post they're getting banned for is still annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7528219
making /qst/ a red board would be a good start
>>
>>7528223
>Being this triggered over a post that easy to ignore
Yeah, it's dumb, but does it really fucking matter to that degree?
>>
>>7528228
Can you just answer my question please?
>>
>>7528232
The question of how it matters? It doesn't, but neither does the post. If it doesn't matter, then why should it be a ban?
>>
>>7528233
>The question of how it matters? It doesn't
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>7527188
I think the biggest issue on /d/ right now is the presence of a bunch of newfags who keep bumping content threads off the board so they can endlessly bitch about every little thing they dislike.
>>
>>7528235
Can you just answer my question please?
>>
>>7528236
Yeah, the mods are a huge problem.
>>
>>7528236
Eh, it's one thread. And with the amount of shitposting in here they generally reach bump limit in less than a day.
>>7528237
No, because I don't care enough about that to have an opinion either way.
>>
>>7528240
>BAN EVERYONE WHO DOES THING
>Why?
>OH I DONT CARE BUT DO IT ANYWAY
Good look.
>>
>>7528240
It's a circlejerk of whiny malcontents. If I wanted to see that, I'd go to fucking reddit.
>>
>>7528219
>Depending on how much is written, text can still take up a decent chunk of space
Text is negligible on 4chan. There's a 2000 character limit here so most people who do any amount of writing more than a greentext, go offsite and post a ling. Hypothetically, if every singe person in the thread made all their posts the maximum size allowed. It would take almost 2000 posts to equal the amount of space taken up by one maximum size image. One single image in /hr/ probably takes up more data than all the text on /d/.
>>
>>7528243
>It's a circlejerk of whiny malcontents.
I see this is your first day on 4chan.
>If I wanted to see that, I'd go to fucking reddit.
Good attempt, though.
>>
>>7528223
Because the person might be the one who have posted hundred of images and then got banned because he annoyed one person in that thread.

Is there any board enforcing the 'ask for source & no image = ban' rule? There's none, then why would /d/ be the only one with that rule?
>>
>>7528245
To be fair, I don't go to /pol/, either.
>>
>>7528244
150 threads with 300 (we'll use a low estimate) posts each, with 2000 characters each. 90000000 characters. It's probably still not much, but that's still a bit of room to manage. The possibility of images thrown in, it's enough to be considerable.
>>
>>7528246
>There's none, then why would /d/ be the only one with that rule?
Because this is where the mods go when they want to wag their e-peen.
>>
>>7528246
Most boards do enforce it, but only if you started out the thread with a request. Unless you're asking for anime recommendations on /a/, people begging for sauce in the middle of the thread generally don't get punished.
>>
>>7528241
>>BAN EVERYONE WHO DOES THING
You're implying that I said that, while I didn't. I just jumped in the conversation. I thought that was clear by me starting with "Wait, ...", and the "original" post being from fucking 15 hours ago. I just wanted to know the thing I asked about.
>>7528246
>Because the person might be the one who have posted hundred of images and then got banned because he annoyed one person in that thread.
That's not an answer, that's just detailing a hypothetical situation. If they break the rules, they should face the consequences. If the consequences for that rule was a ban of 2 months, then so be it regardless of prior posts.

>Is there any board enforcing the 'ask for source & no image = ban' rule?
It's enforced occasionally. But we were talking about a situation where it was enforced.
>>
>>7528115
judging by the traffic lately, I guess doujins aren't allowed on /d/. They used to be, but now they aren't.
>>
>>7528253
I'm 99% sure they are allowed.
>>
>>7528253
They're allowed even though they break the rule about having text on an image.
>>
>>7527196
/tg/ here, for... reasons. We're much in the same boat, dealing with a fairly constant /pol/ incursion, and a whole lot of shitposting that the mods don't deal with because they're usually too /tg/ for the mods to recognize them as normal bait, because mods do very little with

Our Meta Thread always devolves into an argument about Quests and if they should be brought back, which inevitably leads to the thread being deleted, and leading nowhere to resolving any of our issues.
>>
>>7528256
There is no rule like that.
>>
>>7528259
>>7509079
>"Caption" threads are being disallowed on /d/
Captions are text on images. Therefore, text on images is banned. Therefore, doujin pages with text should be banned.
>>
>>7528263
Yes, it's a rule if you jump through 3 logic hoops.
>>
>>7528264
>It's a rule if you use logic
Exactly.
>>
>>7528076
If I may provide some insight because I am into some very niche things, although not the text stuff.
When it's niche it's hard to find, so when you find a good source of content, discussion, and community, you become attached to it for yer jerkin requirements.
I, not being a thin-skinned faggot, simply find it a pain in the ass when my fetishes get banished (whether for legit reasons or not), because I have to find a new place to set up shop.
>>
>>7528253
They're fine as long as they are untranslated or have the words edited out.
>>
>>7528263
>dipshit mod doesnt know the difference between a caption and a translation
>>
>>7528339
Same.
>>
>>7528359
The meme has become reality, amazing. We're gonna reach a point where pictures have to be posted twice, once in japanese to prove it's not a caption, and once so people can read it.
>>
>>7528339
>I, not being a thin-skinned faggot,
Well, since you're not a mod, you don't matter. Tough luck.
>>
>>7527276
because your stupid ERP's are ruining the goddamn board. Even the goddamn busty boy generals are just a bunch of fucking trannies going on. Post fucking boys with tits, I don't fucking care about your manboobs. I hate mod overreach, but I think that they did the right thing by just fucking slamming censorship and caption generals with low quality futa edits and shitty ms paint caption art.

Furthermore, I come here to fap, not to have you fucking autists arguing about "Muh freakinweirdo." Stop posting the "hide all freakinweirdo posts" image and not actually doing it fuckwits.

And stop being fucking pests by posting male stuff in a thread that doesn't want it, then throwing fucking shitfests when people called you out. They asked you to stop, so be a fucking decent person and respect that, or go to /trash/ if you want to be a fucking nuisance.

Seriously, this is a PORN board. If you want to argue and be autistic (moreso than usual) GO SOMEWHERE ELSE>>7527301
>>7527307
>>7527314
>>7527322
>>7527334
>>7527337
>>7527344
>>7527353
>>7527353
>>
>>7528396
Same guy here, also, farts are scat, so stop. It's against the rules. You can fuck with the phrasing all you want, it's still scat.
>>
>>7528396
That's an awful lot of words to say nothing but FETISHES I DONT LIKE SHOULD LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also why do you think your opinion matters if you're just a board visitor and not an actual board user?
>>
>>7528398
You must have something wrong with you if you can't fart without shitting yourself.
>>
>>752839
*you're

but seriously, why does your opinion matter man, you're the one who is just a board visitor, I can tell on this anonymous imageboard because I have more autism points
>>
>>7528398
If you think it's scat go report it, and see where that goes. If it doesn't get deleted, then the mods have spoken and it's acceptable on /d/. At least for 6 more months.
>>
>>7528401
>I come here to fap
You said it yourself senpai, you come, cum, then leave. Visitor, not user.
>>
>>7528403
this is a porn board
define user please
>>
>>7528404
Someone who sticks around and uses the board for more than the five minutes it takes to jerk off.
>>
>>7528404
A person who both visits and posts often, instead of passively lurking.
>>
I think the mod who made that post had a good sense of humor.

The biggest issue for me personally is the insane amount of futa threads. Sure, I might not be into futa, but does it really need to take over 90% of the board? Cant we just have a couple of mega threads on it? Usually they're just the same dmitry pictures anyway. We've had the futa spammer going on for years now.
>>
>>7528415
see >>7527819
>>
>/d/ is first and foremost an imageboard for alternative hentai, and as such the majority of content posted here should be in image form.
>collaborative fiction, and threads that are primarily for chatting also should not be started on /d/ or the porn imageboards in general.

but >>7461231
is perfectly fine

fuck this gay ass mod
>>
I also want to know of an alternate website to post CYOA shit.

Can I post it on TG if it doesn't have any images on it? And also; is gay content still acceptable? If traps and bi shit is then gay shit should be.
>>
>>7528115
If you can't see the difference between that and someone dropping a bunch of text over the latest excrement out of deviant art, then no wonder you're defending this.
>>
>>7528104
So are you going to give an example of a "quality" western artist?
>>
>>7528729
Well, quality is subjective, so we're unlikely to come to an agreement on who is good enough. However, we do have a close approximation to an objective measure of quality, and that is "Which artists the /d/ mods allow". As arbiters of worth who we all (in theory) trust to make judgements of acceptable levels of quality, anything they allow must be considered acceptable quality, since if it was low quality they'd purge it like the caption threads.

So, judging by the fact that there is a thread solely devoted to this one specific western artist active in /d/ right now, at the very least, ModeSeven must be considered "quality".
>>
>>7528257
we really REALLY need a way to remove and replace shit moderators. Maybe some way to have the actual community vote on stuff would be good, too.
>>
>>7528776
lol gb2reddit
>>
>>7528776
It would never work, you know that. People are just too dedicated to trolling. Any poll on the internet can be rigged with enough autistic effort (of which there's no shortage around here), and people would constantly be trying to depose the mods just for shits and giggles regardless of whether they were good or not.
>>
>>7528442
then report it and stop whining
>>
>>7528798
at least this guy understands polls are a bad idea. they dont understand WHY but they get that you shouldnt make them on 4chins.
>>
so i just ctrl+f'd a spelling mistake and got 100+ hits

when people are samefagging this hard why should anyone take anything these cunts are saying seriously?
>>
>>7528801
Just ignore these threads anon. Take a look at the start of the thread. It got hijacked ~30 posts in despite people saying "Ignore them" over and over.

When you see shit like that you know you have no reason to respect their opinions.
>>
File: post guide.png (84KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
post guide.png
84KB, 1200x900px
REMINDER

All your bitching and whining is pointless. Follow this flow chart. If you think your problem can't be solved by this flow chart, you are the problem.
>>
>>7528076
Because anon, they have no coping mechanisms. So even getting their special snowflake fetish banned on a website is a MASSIVE FUCKING TRAGEDY and a SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THEIR RIGHTS.

They have no sense of scale, no sense of self awareness, how others percieve them. They are essentially reactionary little balls of emotion who screech at anyone or anything they don't like, because as far as they're concerned, if they don't like it, that makes it bad, and the entire world should have to stop, pay attention, and fix things they don't like.

Their opinion outweighs everyone elses, especially people who know better, because "we're screeching louder so we're more upset so we're the most important".

It is the height of mongoloidetry run rampant.
>>
My favourite thing about this entire ban ordeal has been watching their communities slowly grow more and more hateful and spiteful. This in turn has pretty much guarunteed they will never get unbanned, because who wants the kind of people posting in these threads on their board?
>>
>>7528807
>inb4 WAAAAH REPORTING DOES NOTHING

If you're about to post this, then you have missed the point of the flowchart entirely.
>>
how much do you want to bet that the people complaining that the mods aren't doing shit in this thread are not reporting things to the mods?
>>
>>7528814
>Because anon, they have no coping mechanisms. So even getting their special snowflake fetish banned on a website is a MASSIVE FUCKING TRAGEDY and a SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THEIR RIGHTS.

>They have no sense of scale

I actually laughed, thanks you retarded monkey
>>
Can we get back to /d/ related discussions now? Have all the faggots crawled back into their fucking holes?

Right. Does anyone think we need a male/female/futa divide for fetishes? I think not.
>>
File: 1383881024515.jpg (477KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1383881024515.jpg
477KB, 3200x2400px
>>7528828
How long until these faggots realize no one cares about them?
>>
File: 1641.png (6KB, 298x121px) Image search: [Google]
1641.png
6KB, 298x121px
>>7528830
It'll probably be another two weeks or so anon. Best thing to do until then?
>>
>>7528830
can you please elaborate on how nobody cares, thanks
>>
>>7528829
We can have one fetish one thread if we get the mods to enforce it.
>>
>>7528830
Hey, you seem to still care.
>>
>>7528830
Just ignore them anon. The only reason they shitpost in these threads is to try to pretend they're still relevant.
>>
>>7528830
they're idiots, but responding just makes them feel like people care

best thing to do is realize they don't matter, because they don't, and ignore them

they want replies so they can try to retain some level of importance on this board, so just ignore them
>>
>>7528830
Just ignore them like everyone else on this board is doing.
>>
>>7528830
You'd be amazed how tolerable these threads become when you hide literally every single thing they say.
>>
yeah yeah so let's have ten more meta threads full of butthurt where you show everybody you don't care so hard
>>
>>7528847
this guy has a point, we should just ignore meta threads entirely for the next month or so, that way they have no platform to even complain to us
>>
>>7528850
This guy has a point, everyone with contrary opinions should leave so they can control the narrative.
>>
>>7528855
If you can't see the irony in that, seeing how this thread got hijacked by the banned brigade, that's just sad.
>>
>>7528859
just ignore them anon, they just want replies
>>
>>7528850
this, im setting a filter for "meta" now. see you all in a month.
>>
>>7528859
dontreplytothatguy.flac
>>
>>7528860
most of us are just here lurking to observe their retardation anyway
>>
>>7528872
Imagine if all the people lurking posted to drown these idiots out. What a beautiful sight that would be.
>>
>>7528829
I think it depends on the fetish. Some fetishes are gender based. A lot of stuff doesn't need gender divides though.
>>
File: 1440010319915.png (226KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1440010319915.png
226KB, 492x388px
>>7528776
>>
>>7528888
So for example femdom?

Couldn't that be grouped under BDSM though?
>>
>>7528919
Could be, but the /gfd/ crowd are bad enough as it is. I can scarcely imagine them being happy being lumped in with all other BDSM.
>>
>>7527225
I still think the /d/ and /aco/ break was retarded
>>
>>7528998
What makes you think so anon?
>>
So what is the stance on writefagging right now? I wanted to write a couple days ago on a thread but was unsure with all the caption hullabaloo going on.
>>
>>7527225
>western pics are violations of the rules.
See >>7527483

>>7528998
>I still think the /d/ and /aco/ break was retarded
It was. The break was pretty much nullified after the /aco/rns couldn't handle our fetishes and sent most of them back to /d/ (where they belong, anyway). The last time I tried to make a thread there, they screamed at me because it was "weird." All it was was a Size Change thread, if I recall correctly. That's super vanilla, by /d/'s standards.
>>
>>7529024
Surely that shows that if anything the break was a good thing? It got rid of people like that.
>>
>>7529020
I'd put it in pastebin and post it as a link, then post some content to go with it.
>>
>>7529020
The way I see it, /d/ hasn't been "The Futa Board" for years. It evolved into "The Fetish/Kink/Weird Stuff Board," so if it's fetishy/kinky/weird, it belongs here. In my opinion, of course. I'd say go for it, and just post images that are of the same fetish you're writefagging about.

>>7529029
>Surely that shows that if anything the break was a good thing? It got rid of people like that.
Well, not exactly. The ones that got forced from /d/ to /aco/ didn't stay there long because it got taken over by vanilla folks really quickly. I recall several artists from the /d/rawthread getting banned and told to go to /aco/, but then getting forced out again and just giving up altogether. /d/ was barely functioning for months. Threads would often go at least a week without a post, and still may not have even hit page 10. It was dark time for /d/.
>>
>>7529033
I don't remember that ever happening.
>>
>>7529034
>I don't remember that ever happening.
About the artists being banned (or at least told to leave)? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I know for sure there was at least one that couldn't do requests anymore, because his style was considered "western." I remember seeing some frustrated posts by him. I don't think he ever came back. Some of the others just stayed in /aco/, but I don't know how long they stayed there, either.
>>
>>7529044
More the whole /d/ dying thing. I remember there being a period after the split between /aco/ and /d/ when the number of posts per day dropped from ~500 to ~200 for maybe a week. Is that what you meant?
>>
File: 002.jpg (279KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
279KB, 1280x1707px
>>7528830
>>7528833
>>7528838
>>7528841
>>7528842
>>7528843
>>7528850
>>7528855
>>7528859
>>7528860
>>7528861
>>7528806
>>7528807

FYI, these are mostly posters coordinating offsite; you can tell by the alarming and unnatural groupthink
>>
>>7529054
It was a lot longer than a week. It was 3 to 5 months before /d/ was even close to being back to normal in terms of daily post count.
>>
Lmao
>>
>>7529082
also the post times; Americans don't post in huge groups late at night like that, so you can safely assume they're Australians wasting their Sunday afternoon on a Nepalese falconry forum
>>
I miss the CYOA threads too. I don't see the issue those were images, usually with a manga aesthetic, and this is an image thread. they should be compatible.
>>
>>7529113

The issue with CYOA threads was the kind of people they attracted. If the entire thread was just lewd CYOA images, it would be fine. But due to lack of content (or brain cells), CYOA threads were filled with "this is my build" (or worse, empty "Rolling!") posts. /tg/, where CYOAs came to /d/ from, is all about discussing builds, but /d/ isn't the place for them WITHOUT A RELEVANT /d/ IMAGE.

Basically, it was a failure to accept board culture on the part of CYOA thread posters than led to the wholesale ban.
>>
>>7529119
if that were true, the threads would have been warned, and the sticky would mention image to text ratio.
>>
>>7529082
>if people have the same opinion ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY MAN
>>
>>7529082
Well I'm not from Aus and I still think you're a bunch of whiny crybabies. Does that make me a part of the international group all working against you guys?
>>
>>7529136

As far as "rolling" goes, they were. Internal policing was taking place, with CYOA OPs begging rollers to use random.org so the threads wouldn't get wiped. There may have been insistence to post images too - I don't remember as I rarely browsed those threads.

The effort clearly wasn't enough to deter either the imageless posters or the overzealous new mod/janitor who decided to clean up /d/ (and thought wiping out the thread type was easier than wading in to clean each thread).
>>
>>7529119
>>7529195
>>7529136
Why would you get a warning? That's not how 4chan works. The mods don't give warnings.
>>
>>7529199

4chan's "warning" is a big red USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. It tells everyone else not to do what the banned user did.

Those are a rarity on /d/. Usually, the post/thread/user quietly disappears, leaving mod action invisible. For a long time, "/d/ has no mods" was a running joke. I suspect this was a conscious choice on the mods' part (most users come here to fap, not watch drama) which made silence and lack of transparency the standard of mod behavior on /d/.

Of course, when something controversial gets removed, mod stealth becomes a detriment. Case in point, these meta threads where we're all basically just guessing mod motives/justifications.
>>
>>7529203
Exactly, that's what I was trying to say, you don't get huge public warnings, the mods don't step in and try to fix things. It's a lot easier to let communities go to shit and just ban them, and frankly, its healthier for the board as a whole, as you get rid of a lot of toxic personalities with it. If these threads have done anything it's to reveal just what kind of people were making those threads so bad in the first place.
>>
>>7529082
Where have I heard this kind of rhetoric before? "Everyone who criticises glorious leader is a group of external agents who pose a threat to our burgeoning sovereignty". Sounds awful familiar.
>>
>>7528064
>>7528664
This for all OC threads. I could sort of accept the mass destruction if there had at least been a grace period for communities to direct everyone to other sites. Voice in particular is destroyed beyond recovery while the rest are barely hanging on in /trash/.
>>
>>7528835
>Half the board is fetish threads
>The Other half is last month's fetish threads that still haven't died because there isn't enough content to make enough new threads to fill 10 pages
>Most of the threads are still futa threads because those, as the fastest thread type, would fill up quick and therefore require a new thread more often

There's no solving this "Problem", anon. There's not enough content to consolodate threads while also keeping the number of futa threads low.
>>
>>7529211
>while the rest are barely hanging on in /trash/.
Truly a fate worse than death.
>>
>>7529232
exactly what shit communities deserve
>>
>>7528064
Reddit and Deviantart.
>>
>>7529211
why do you deserve a "grace period"? and what is stopping you from doing that through these threads?
>>
>>7529211
You seem to have 4chan confused with a place that tolerates morons. And guess what, no one gives a fuck what you can "accept". Nobody could give less of a shit.
>>
I guess all these Australians in the Cabal just decided to keep posting at 9pm?
>>
So, different issue than the text thing, where can I go to post western fetish art? The stuff I like (extreme body mod that ISN'T guro) is mostly western but isn't welcome in /aco/. It doesn't get deleted but half the posts are like "wtf is this shit, go back to /d/."
Half the time I just post it here anyway even though it violates like two rules because the mods don't seem to care and posters never complain about it like in /aco/.
I'd really prefer to post it somewhere it's specifically allowed, and I'm even open to other sites or discords or whatever.
>>
>>7529303
>but isn't welcome in /aco/. It doesn't get deleted but half the posts are like "wtf is this shit, go back to /d/."
They're fucking wrong then. /aco/ allows everything that /d/ allows but it's western instead of japanese. So no guro, scat, and bestiality.
>>
>>7529308
>they're fucking wrong then
Just because they're wrong doesn't change the fact that this happens with 99% of the fetish threads on /aco/.
>>
>>7529308
I've heard that it was intended to be, or at least, its users consider it to be, a western /h/ instead of /d/. There's a reason threads of 90-100% western art like the superfat threads hang around /d/ instead of there.
>>
>>7529314
Well, I'd consider people talking about what and what isn't allowed on a board to be off-topic (except if it's the meta thread obviously). Or if they're really assholes about it it would be shitposting or spamming. Anyway, not allowed.
>>7529315
I think it's a combination of /d/ and /h/. Nowhere is it specified that alternative stuff isn't welcomed though.
>>
>>7529274
Then why aren't the fart threads there? They're the shittiest community here and have been for years. They're barely a step away from being an /r9k/ general.

>>7529284
>You seem to have 4chan confused with a place that tolerates morons.
Instead we put them in positions of power (^:

>>7529316
>Nowhere is it specified that alternative stuff isn't welcomed though.
Global Rule 3.
>>
>>7529303
There isn't a place on 4chan for it, just like there's no wrestling board or text porn board. This is why other chans exist, to fill the gaps 4chan willingly leaves behind.
>>
>>7529362
Got any recommendations? Every other chan site I've found has basically no activity for this sort of stuff. Hell, infinite chan's /d/ has threads alive that haven't been bumped since 2015.
>>
>>7529362
>no wrestling board
Since when do we not have a wrestling board? What's wrong with /asp/?

Also, while we may willingly leave some gaps, I'm not aware of anyone actually filling them. While the option is out there, every other chan just seems to go for "carbon copy of 4chan, but somehow even shittier".
>>
>>7529366
I don't know, I really don't browse porn board on other chans. This one is usually good enough.

>>7529370
>What's wrong with /asp/?
Literally everything. Try having a decent conversation there, it's nothing but Roman worshipping marks. They couldn't hold a decent conversation if their life depended on it. Expecially since /asp/ was supposed to be for all alternative sports, but most of them got booted off once all wrestling discussion was moved there, so even in that way the board is failing it's original purpose.
>>
>>7529370
>"carbon copy of 4chan, but somehow even shittier".
This is kind of a shame, with how 4chan's slipping lately it shouldn't be this hard for someone competent to swoop in and take the crown, but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>7529360
>>Nowhere is it specified that alternative stuff isn't welcomed though.
>Global Rule 3.
Furry/guro isn't alternative, it's extreme. /aco/ allows western /d/ content.
>>
>>7529378
Wait, shit, which one was the quality rule? I meant that one.
>>
>>7529448
Good joke. No reason to believe that applies to that, considering it's allowed on /d/ (albeit Japanese instead of western), and the quality rule is in effect on /d/ as well.
>>
>>7529211
Man, I don't care about your drama or this site, I just want to post somewhere where people will actually see it.
>>
>>7529206
>mods purposely let communities go to shit
>ban entire thread because theyre lazy asses that dont want to ban IP's because its easier to ban entire threads somehow????
>threads get sent to /trash/
>/trash/ becomes the new /d/ mixed with /b/
>now "banned" threads are filled with off topic shitposters AND people that caused the problems can continue to shit up the place because its not against the rules now

naw man this is healthier for /d/ trust me
>>
>>7529452
>considering it's allowed on /d/
Well, right up until it isn't, which could be any day now.
>>
>>7527199
Reverse image search doesn't always give work
>>
>>7529504
It works 90% of the time for me, at least.
>>
>>7529452
The majority of board users consider that content low quality and off topic, so there's no reason it wouldn't offend that rule.
>>
>>7529509
Board users don't determine the rules, and like I said there's plenty of reason to know what applies for global rules and what doesn't. If it's allowed on one board, then it's allowed on the other assuming there are no special exceptions or board specific rules that prohibit it.
It's allowed on /d/, so it's allowed on /aco/.
>>
>>7527378
>since the good writers left to form their own private community,
Why did they left?
>>
>>7527539
>complaining to the same cops about police brutality
lol at your life m8
>>
>>7527378
Where'd they go?
>>
>>7529290
more likely a situation than citizens of the greatest nation on earth (that's the United States of America, by the way) deciding to post at 7:15 a.m. on a Sunday morning
>>
>>7529514
We left for the same reasons those threads got deleted. Shit content took over, and no one was willing to accept criticism from better writers.
>>7529574
Our private community, emphasis on private, to keep out the kind of people who made the threads here unbearable.
>>
>>7529501
It's worked for the last 10+ years. If you think a few whiny babies is a problem, you don't know real problems.
>>
>>7529580
Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, the conspiracy theory is bullshit, and the more likely answer, that the majority of people on this board either don't care or disagree with you, is true.
>>
>>7529815
"rule 3 - don't mention the group anywhere because the new generation will inevitably try to find it and wont shut up about it"

good job faggot
>>
>>7529815
kek, even the "good" creators don't want the threads here.
>>
>>7529826
Exactly. Even we weren't that great, I mean look at the captions we wrote back in the day. But fuck me, at least it was better than what they turned into.
>>
>>7529207
hillary clinton lol
FUCK OFF CTR
>>
>>7529817
enlighten me on real problems.
>>
File: 1470524047763.png (411KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1470524047763.png
411KB, 600x528px
>>7529513
>and like I said there's plenty of reason to know what applies for global rules and what doesn't.
>>
>>7529513
>Board users don't determine the rules
Well, when all they have to do is shitpost and spam in every thread until it goes away like they did here, I don't see why they don't.
>>
File: 1498924804607.png (150KB, 1900x536px) Image search: [Google]
1498924804607.png
150KB, 1900x536px
>>7529821
Or maybe, just MAYBE, you got tricked. But you can't admit it because it would make you look foolish.
>>
>>7530495
You know a single person could easily have manipulated that strawpoll, right? You don't need an IRC full of people to do it. I could do right now.
>>
>>7527301
Take the first step anon, do something. Hell share Hiro's email address if you got it
>>
>>7527188
Maybe if the board wasnt full of LOW QUALITY CONTENT, I wouldn't need to report
>>
>>7530654
Emailing Hiro is proof these cunts know absolutely nothing and deserve to be banned.
>>
>>7530674
>Expecting the administrator to administrate is a bad thing
Then again, considering his recent tweets, it just shows we have a Site Owner and a Mod Staff but no true Administrator.
>>
>>7530658
Yeah, ban fart threads, vore threads, and trap threads. I don't like those, so they should be gone. Too bad I'm not a mod, then they would be gone.
>>
>>7530573
>mfw the mods are so salty they sabotage user-made strawpolls to make themselves seem right

What fucking Do-It-For-Free cucks.
>>
>>7530700
It could have been literally anybody out of the hundreds of people who use /d/ every day.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.