[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fetish Regret 02

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: leather sub.jpg (812KB, 1507x1853px) Image search: [Google]
leather sub.jpg
812KB, 1507x1853px
First thread : >>7451692

Post your personal experience with regrets about having a strong fetish.

1- Let's keep it real : your own experience. Your fetish can be as unrealistic as you like, that's not the point.

2- Let's keep it on track : respect that posters are hitting a real dilemma, and don't sidetrack the thread with unrelated topics.

I'm into bdsm - I'm a dom, and my own fetish is women in leather. It's as mundane as possible, but it still made finding partners so much more difficult for me that I am questioning whether to give it all up.
>>
>>7484108
I once fapped to 8bit RPG Maker Tiddies when I was in a terribly horny teenager phase.
>>
When I was about 12 years old, I realized that the fight scene in Spider-Man 64 between Venom and Spider-man made me feel weird. The attacks where he'd pick you up and wrap you in his tentacle goo before licking you from groin to face gave me a raging boner. He'd say "Mmm... tasty..." after wards and that made it all the hotter.

I would enter the invincibility cheat and let him do with me what he wanted. It was the first thing I ever masturbated to.

I've had a thing for symbiotes, Venom, transformation, and corruption since then. Since all of those things don't exist in real life, it's pretty hard to indulge that fetish outside of fantasies. I've also found it hard to be attracted to humans, male or female.

I'm a guy, and I'm 24 now.
>>
>>7484962
Yo, that's fucking interesting man.
Really gives credibility to the whole 'fetishes are innate, not acquired' deal.
I'm still on the fence about that whole debate.
>>
File: 17.jpg (2MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
2MB, 2149x3035px
I'm not sure if it's genre saturation of just that videogame mechanics would require it in most cases, but I have a fetish for noncon and for... I guess that moment when something breaks in the victim and they start begging for more.

It's utterly unrealistic, of course, but I've got upwards of twenty or so different adult games with varying levels of this and it makes it extremely awkward when my friends or people I meet bring up personal rape survivor stories.

I'm sympathetic but at the same time, somewhere in the back of my mind, there's a tiny little voice demanding I ask if they liked it at the time.
>>
My name is Anon and I'm a weight gain fetishist.
I have difficulty masturbating to my waifu at her canon proportions. It sounds like a retarded problem and it probably is, but it seriously bothers me.
>>
>>7484962
That game is one of my first gaming memories, my parents bought me a N64 for my birthday along with that game.

Doom was actually my first gaming memory, my uncle would always play it. When he let me play, he put on some invincibility cheat so I could chainsaw endless enemies without dying. I also remember trying to find cheese as a mouse, in some game my grandma always let me play.

Goddamn dude, you brought up so many old memories with a fucking fetish post.
>>
>>7484995
Seems to me he acquired it on the spot - hardly innate.
>>
My main regret:
As a novice in BDSM when I was younger, I pushed some partners farther than our relationship was ready for. For example, I might have a girl cuffed to the bed and calling me daddy while fading into subspace from nipple clamps and lashings applied to her thighs, belly, and tits on just the first or second time sleeping together. Then, when we had to go a week or more without seeing one another because it wasn't that serious of a relationship, I couldn't provide aftercare.

Sometimes the relationships would dissolve overnight. But that kind of BDSM requires a big foundation and lots of trust and I was diving into it without any of the necessary build-up or support structures in place. I learned over time to put off the kinky stuff for weeks. Wish I'd known as a 20 year old that it messes with a sub's head to build up so much dependence so fast and then to have it revoked when the play ends.
>>
>>7484998
>It's utterly unrealistic, of course
It's really not.
Stockholm Syndrome exists, and rape victims often report a desire to "go back" and "be good" for their rapists. Sometimes they feel that maybe they wouldn't be raped if they were better. Sometimes they feel that they're ready for the sex act now and it thus would not be a rape. Some actually make themselves think it was actually a positive experience that they'd like to repeat, trauma and all. They normalize it.

It's all adaptation. And women do it more than men because most ape species practice tribal warfare in which the males of a defeated tribe are killed and the females are raped into submission and integrated into the victorious tribe.

Chimps do it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
It made Jane Goodall doubt the goodness of Chimpanzees.

And of course, humans have been waging war like this for millennia. Even the Bible is full of stories of, "kill all the men and boys, capture the girls for wives."

The women who behaved themselves lived longer. The Women who convinced themselves that they liked the assaults were happier. So these women reproduced more and their offspring likely inherited tendencies towards Stockholm Syndrome.

This is probably why nonconsent is the most common sexual fantasy either sex has. Men fantasize about taking women by force. Women fantasize about being irresistible to men, who take them by force. Romance novels are 80% nonconsensual. Big hunky Fabio's literally sweeping women they can't resist off their feet, throwing them onto the bed, and using their athletic bodies and above average cocks to make the women their own. These novels are written BY and FOR women and this is the best-selling, most common theme.
>>
>>7485142
I was raped some years back, by a now-ex boyfriend. He was physically abusive and, looking back, had probably been 'building up' to the rape thing over 2 years. That was the lightbulb mokent for me, after spending all that time trying to be 'better'. He still follows me around now, and I always try to make sure I'm completely dolled up before I leave the house so he finds me attractive if I see him! The human brain is fucked dudes.
>>
I have a really strong fetish for detachable heads. Like, they don't have to even be nude or sexual, just the thought of a girl with her head detached or my own head off is enough.

The obvious regret here is how impossible this is. Really no way at all to take off your head without dying. Never get to know what the neck stump feels like (for me the necks are usually covered in skin, as if the head were never attached naturally)

Recently the fetish has become more and more about taking my own head off or just being headless.
>>
Futa/dickgirls. I'm a trans women and surprisingly, it's a huge fetish for me... Everyone I've ever dated has been a trans woman because I just can't find anyone who isn't a dickgirl hot at all. It's difficult.
>>
I used to have a gun and I got seriously horny, and guns are my fetish so I used the gun to get off. it was actually very, very satisfying rubbing that sweet bolt on my pussy I'm not sure if I'm ashamed or not, I kinda am I guess
>>
I was bullied and treated like shit by everyone who should have looked after me and I suspect it has seriously affected my fetishes/sexuality as dramatically as it has everything else in my life.
I got bullied a lot as a kid, and teachers at school always listened to the majority, so when five kids did something horrible to me, I would be blamed for everything and told how horrible I am. When my mother found out I got in trouble, she would blame me and treat me like shit for getting myself in trouble. I had no one on my side for years, except for two other boys. Two of them were my only friends for a couple days to weeks at a time, then they would turn into the worst of the bullies for a while, before being my friends again.
Also I have several memories of my older cousin beating me and in some cases taking out his erect dick, and holding it inches from my face, or of pushing my face into the ground and pulling my pants down. No memories of what happened next.

The end result is that my top fetishes are bondage, torture, rape, forced feminization and Stockholm syndrome. I am unable to have normal relationships, and finding what I crave is unhealthy and (I guess in a way thankfully) impossible for me. Have never found a sexual partner whom I consented to.
>>
>>7484108
I have a fetish for /ss/ stuff, the problems related to which should seem obvious.

Though it's worth noting that it's very easy for something to get too real for me and go over into being creepy, as occurs pretty much all the time with loli stuff (which I don't like).

My main concern about this is that I'm well aware most people won't care about the difference.
>>
>>7486467
is that you /k/ ?
>>
>>7486499
How anyone can conflate ss with loli is beyond me. Sadly I'll never be that young again.
>>
>>7486303
You are aware that a recurring myth/story in some parts of North America is a disembodied head of some woman or the other, for reasons? Granted, it's an EVIL head, but well, that never really stopped people here. Especially with the Monster Girl thing and all.
>>
>>7486515
No, I meant the difference between my preferring /ss/ strictly as a fantasy and outright paedophilia.

Norms don't usually notice the difference.
>>
I'm having a lot of fucked up fetish but scat is the one I can't told to anyone.
I don't know where it came from but damn it's hard to assume. I'm not even sure to like IRL, and I really can't ask my gf to try.
>>
File: 31948130942.png (108KB, 397x328px) Image search: [Google]
31948130942.png
108KB, 397x328px
>When you have an iconic fetish but also want to involve characters that are clearly loli.
>>
>>7486521
Still never going to be real though.

And even with that, a large part of it has become my own head coming off recently
>>
File: 1495223092222.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495223092222.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
>>7486499
Yeah, hot as those uniforms were, being into the SS is pretty degenerate.
>>7486509
kek

As for the rest of these, neuroplasticity is a thing, and more can be changed in your head than you might think.
But the deeper the desires are engraved in you, the more relentless you have to be in purging them.
Speaking from experience, once I figured out, really figured out that what I craved was diseased and impossible, I spent over a year purging the shit from my head. It worked.
>>
>>7489260
>I spent over a year purging the shit from my head. It worked.

I am genuinely interested in your method and experience. Care to tell us more?
>>
>>7485002
This exact problem troubles me as well, do you have any advice?
>>
I've liked fat chicks as long as I can remember, only worsened by the fact that all the fat chicks around me are ugly or undesirable in other ways. Honestly just the overly-perfect ones on /d/ keep me from liking 3D. Not like i've ever had a chance, but I just needed to vent.
>>
>>7486492
Aww...
I would've been your friend...
*Hugs you*
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.