[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom/Gentle Femdom and Role Reversal General: This time with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 119

File: 1479699767361.jpg (169KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1479699767361.jpg
169KB, 850x1133px
Share your

>related hentai
>greentext
>monster girls
>general lewdness
>dojinshi recommendations
>anime/manga recommendations
>preferably recommendations that are on-topic
>cuteposting
>vocaroos
>friendly discussion

And this time this one has a more "proper /gfd/ image, so do take note previous OP.

Anyway, do share your cute posting and I expect more stuff involving cutie-sub-20-year-old and his dom girlfiend Mary.
>>
File: 1473492875738.jpg (53KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
1473492875738.jpg
53KB, 300x368px
>>
File: 1480683804427.jpg (345KB, 936x826px) Image search: [Google]
1480683804427.jpg
345KB, 936x826px
>>
File: 1492443358512.png (353KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492443358512.png
353KB, 567x800px
>>
File: 1493339027762.jpg (501KB, 850x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1493339027762.jpg
501KB, 850x1025px
>>
File: cuddles_by_momijigirl.png (539KB, 720x666px) Image search: [Google]
cuddles_by_momijigirl.png
539KB, 720x666px
>>
File: 1481607785843.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481607785843.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
>>
What is your favourite GFD fantasy. Mine would be a dom spiking my drink with an aphrodisiac and then her friends and her tease me mercilessly until they want to all just pin me down and have their way
>>
>>7483470
Similar here, but bonus points if it's pretty non-human humanoids, like pretty elf girls having their way with a young impressionable human guy. Or a monstergirl doing what you mentioned to a human man she's gonna make into her husband.
>>
>>7483470
>What is your favorite GFD fantasy?

https://archiveofourown.org/works/4653132/chapters/10613943

I love the idea of being a fragile pretty boy who gets "conquered" by an older warrior lady or bandit or something. Or like, getting married off to a marauding warlord in order for her to spare your village.
>>
File: HUI3A6v.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HUI3A6v.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
This is a femdom green text, I wrote it up quickly. It tends to masochists a bit, not so much for you cutesy people out there but I'd thought I'd post it here.

Context: You're run for a college that is D1 and you get into a situation with some female teammates.

Part 1.

>be midweek at college
>you're in your dorm
>practice was pretty good
>it's time to start your homework
>your roommate Ben is over at Ryan’s because they have a project they're doing together
>you've been studying for math for bricks but the stuff just not making sense
>*knock knock knock*
>someone's at the door?
> you open the door
>it's Sarah and Chloe
>they are wearing tank tops and short spandex
>Sarah has rope with her and Chloe has some cloth
>confused.jpg
Hey girls is something wron-
>before you finish your sentence they've busted in the dorm and thrown you to the floor
>they begin attacking you and try to get you on your stomach
What the fuck!?!?
>”shut it!” yells Sarah and punches you in the face
>your on your stomach now
>Chloe is sitting on your legs
>Sarah on your back
>she grabs your arms and binds them together with the rope she brought
>Sarah flips you around on ur back
>you're still shook from Sarah's punch
...W-Why..
>Chloe begins unbuttoning your pants
>you freak out
>you start to yell
>Sarah forcefully covers your mouth
>your cries for help are silenced
>Sarah slaps you then starts choking you
>Chloe has successfully taken your pants and underwear now
>”keep yelling and we’ll injure you” Sarah whispers in my ear
>you feel a warm and slobbery sensation on your member
>you put your head up and see Chloe giving you head
>you put your head back down
>you're too exhausted to push them off and too scared they'll hurt you again
>Sarah is standing over your head
>she proceeds to remove her spandex and kicks them off to the side
>>
File: rodqFX5.jpg (81KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
rodqFX5.jpg
81KB, 530x600px
>>7483559
>she then squats down putting her *ss and p*ssy right in your face
>you try to fight it but she grabs a hold of your hair and forces your face in
>her musk fills your nostrils
>the taste of sourness all over your tongue
>you feel helpless
>you can't even get yourself out of this
>you can only wait until they're done
>Chloe is fucking you now
>there goes your virginity
>she already finished you off with head
> she wasn't finished
>once she gets herself off, she and Sarah switch places
>it's a new *ss in your face and Sarah is fucking you now
>your member is sore
>they've been at it for almost an hour
>you hope Ben comes back soon and saves you from all this
>they know they're running out of time and finish up
>They untie you, clean you up, dispose of any evidence and leave you on the ground naked
>oh and they took your underwear
>”Tell anyone what happened and we’ll cut you. Think anyone will believe you anyway? Hah”
>the door slams shut
>they were right. Who would believe two innocent white girls raped some guy
>Ben coming back to the dorm to the sight of you naked on the floor probably wasn't a good idea
>you use what energy you have left to get yourself clothed, and in bed before Ben comes
>you lay in bed on your side, quietly sobbing
>they took your virginity, your dignity, and even your underwear. Those were your lucky pair
>with all those gone you feel empty
>you can't tell anyone either
>you have to suffer in silence.
>>
File: Cjgn0N1.jpg (34KB, 599x429px) Image search: [Google]
Cjgn0N1.jpg
34KB, 599x429px
>>7483568
Part 2

>you wake up the next morning feeling sore as hell
>Ben is trying to hurry you up as practice starts in 15 minutes
>while you get ready Ben looks at your face
>”you okay dude? Is that a black eye?”
>fuck
>you check the mirror
>it's definitely a black eye but it's slight
Yeah dude I just got hit with a basketball yesterday on the court
>that was a stretch, he knows you never play
>he brushes it off and we head to practice
>we get to the meeting area and you spot Sarah and Chloe
>flashes of last night pop in your head and you shudder
>you're terrified of them
>they could take your career just like that
>”easy 15 today guys”
>15 mi long run.. you can handle that
>practice ends and it's time to go the first class of the day
>on thursdays your first class is biology and Sarah and Chloe have it with you
>just ignore them and you'll be fine you think
>walk into class and you see Sarah and Chloe sitting at one end of the lecture room
>you sit all the way at the opposite end
>they can't touch you from here
>”goodmorning class, today I'm going to be introducing a group project. Don't worry about your partners, I have chosen them. You will work in groups of 3”
>you already hate where this is going
>>
File: 8HAH4BZ.jpg (57KB, 616x818px) Image search: [Google]
8HAH4BZ.jpg
57KB, 616x818px
>>7483571
>you hear your professor call out names, assigning groups, and you have yet to hear yours, Sarah's, or Chloe's.
>”Sarah, you will work with Chloe and Jason”
>you knew god was real!
>”he's absent Mr. Thomas”
>”oh, well then you two shall work with Rohann”
>mother. fucker.
>you start freaking out
>how in the hell will you get this project done with them
>you need a good grade on it, it's one of the last grades of the semester
>you take a quick glance over at the girls
>they were already looking at you
>they give you a shit eating grin
>fml
>the project is due Monday and you can't work on it on the weekend because you have a meet.
>you have to work on it tonight
>there's no way you're going to just walk into Sarah and Chloe’s house alone without anyone else.
>if you bring a friend then they can't hurt you in front of them!
>you call up your boy Kenny
>he plays soccer
Hey man can you come with me to these girl’s house to help out with out project, I know you don't even take biology but it would be nice to have your company
>”sure thing man I'll meet you at 8”
>>
File: xpK6DpS.jpg (277KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
xpK6DpS.jpg
277KB, 850x478px
>>7483578
Part 3

>Kenny has a car so he picks you up and takes you to Sarah and Chloe’s
I really appreciate this man, thanks a lot
>”no problem my dude”
>we arrive at their place and knock on the door
>they take extra time to open it because they didn't know I was bringing my friend and probably had to hide all their equipment
>we get inside and sit down in their living room
>we start discussing the main points of our project
>Kenny gives some meaningless advice
>the project is actually making some progress however
>you feel safe as long as Kenny is with you
>someone's phone rings
>it's kenny’s
>”hello?”
>...
>”the pipes burst??? Holy shit!”
>he quickly hangs up the phone and turns to me
>” rohann dude my house’s pipes just broke, they guys need me there to help get it under control
>your heart starts beating
>”I'm so sorry bro, I'll catch ya later
>before you can say anything the door shuts
>gulp.jpg
>that was your ride home too
>>
File: jpmxdMH.png (786KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jpmxdMH.png
786KB, 1024x768px
>>7483582
>you're stuck here. alone. with your rapists.
>you look at them
>they're staring dead at you
>your heart beats faster
>you dart towards the door
>they immediately get up and run after you
>you only fidget with the door for half a second before they take you by the arms and drag you to their bedroom
>you scream for help but they quickly put a stop to that by punching dead in your stomach
>the pain is heart wrenching
>”don't make a sound.”
>”you thought your little friend was going to protect you? Hah!”
>you start sobbing
>you're on the bed now
>they don't need to tie you up anymore, they own you
>Sarah gets on top of you and starts making out with you
>”oh hush, you're going to enjoy this”
>you can't do anything but let them have their way with you
>Chloe is riding you hard
>it hurts
>you want it to stop so bad
>you motion her off with a nudge of your legs
>bad idea
>she tells Sarah to move off of you and punches you right in the gut
>never doing that again
>Sarah’s turn to ride you
>You've already cum twice
>Chloe sits on your face and orders you to eat her out
>the taste is so sour
>you have to do it or else they'll hurt you again
>this continues for another hour
>you pass out from exhaustion
>>
File: bL6OngX.jpg (179KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bL6OngX.jpg
179KB, 1131x1600px
>>7483588
Part 4

>You wake up with the bed made and everything around you all clean
>destroyed the evidence again
>no sign of Sarah or Chloe
>you find your clothes and put them on and get the fuck out of there
>the walk home was long and tiresome
>luckily there was no morning practice today so you didn't miss out on anything
>you reach your dorm and get ready for class
>you didn't have to see Sarah or Chloe in school so you were happy
>although you were still bothered
>these girls have ruined your sexual experience and the thought of sex scares you
>you hate these girls
>practice was rough as you had nothing to eat for dinner last night except for some sour p*ssy
>Ben asks where you were
Oh I spent the night at Kenny’s
>brushes it off and moves on
>you were thankful Ben was clueless sometimes
>you didn't bother to look for Sarah or Chloe at practice today, you want to block them out of your life
>you decide not to work on the project with them anymore for obvious reasons and accept the grade they make you receive

end.
>>
>>7483559
>>7483568
>>7483571
>>7483578
>>7483582
>>7483588
>>7483596

Sequel! We demand a sequel now anon. Perhaps the young male protag unfortunately bumps to the two girls again. And this time, they're alot softer to him and out of a mix of shame and pleasure, the young man protag finally accepts the fate of being their's. For good.
>>
>>7483559
>>7483568
>>7483571
>>7483578
>>7483582
>>7483588
>>7483596
That isn't very gentle anon
>>
File: 1494698237994.png (60KB, 574x721px) Image search: [Google]
1494698237994.png
60KB, 574x721px
>>7483559
>>7483568
>>7483571
>>7483578
>>7483582
>>7483588
>>7483596
Not the gentlest of stories, but I fuck with it.
>>
>>7483470
Flat out ambush rape by an Amazonian woman that ends in semi forced cuddling.
>>
File: 1494730756591.jpg (174KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1494730756591.jpg
174KB, 750x1065px
>>7483470
Obsession/stalking that results in the kidnapping and rape of the sub. Then, though prolonged emotional abuse the sub develops Stockholm Syndrome. Stockholm Syndrome is HOT.
>>
>>7483719
Anything more specific?
>>
>>7483470
Watching a movie with her while rubbing her feet. Hope I'm not too hardcore for /gfd/.
>>
I got completely dominated by my cousin a few days ago and needed to share the experience somewhere but you guys are 2degenerate4me.
>>
>>7483840

Don't be a coward.
>>
File: 1488816137397.jpg (141KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488816137397.jpg
141KB, 636x900px
>>7483518
that was beautiful
>>
>>7483840
I'm keen to hear it
>>
>>7483596
Very nice read. Would love a gentler continuation.
>>
File: 1482900286214.jpg (509KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1482900286214.jpg
509KB, 850x637px
>>7483470
Being a househusband to a OL. Doing chores, cooking meals and giving massages for her whenever she comes back from work then submitting to her orders in the bedroom when she wants to relieve even more stress.
>>
>>7483404
how many threads does this cancer fetish need
>>7483915
>>
>>7484149
Dont forget theres still a thread that hasnt fallen off page 10 yet, so thats 3 at once.

Do you guys seriously not see that this is a problem and contributes to your bad reputation?
>>
>>7484150
That second one is the gfd thread started by some guy who insists on using starter images that are off topic. Let's hope that one just quietly drops off the board, ok?
>>
>>7484291
Or better yet, we just ban /gfd/ like we should have done months ago, and solve multiple problems at once?
>>
>>7483470
Getting involved with an older woman at a young age and becoming her kept lover. She deftly guides me to more and more submissive expressions and after a while I'm not sitting on the furniture, sleep lower down in the bed or by her feet, wearing what she tells me to. I don't see helping her out at home as submissive, helping out is natural, but she teaches me more about cooking and trains me to clean and wash perfectly, and she teaches me to take good care of myself. She is firm, I am respectful.

We drift into more conventional BDSM, with her trying out a lot of things. She's got a good idea what she likes, I had no idea but it's obvious what I like. She does like whimpers, a lot, and the occasional scream. She gets a lot more into edging, liking how it makes me a bit desperate and giving me mindblowing orgasms as rewards. Around now we start doing more chastity. She's kept me plugged a lot but now we drift into pegging.

A year in and I could be wearing a maid uniform for my lifestyle but she still prefers black slacks and white shirts. Nipple clamp and a solid chastity belt lurk under and so does an increasing amount of latex.

I spend more and more time bound. We try different things... dogtraining, ponytraining, urinal service, body worship. When she whips me or drips hot wax on me my cock struggles in the belt. We both fuck each other with strapons. I fuck her as she likes, she fucks me as she likes. She has a passion for edging. She really likes her ponies.

I spend the summer as a ponyboy. She trains me, grooms me, fucks me. I only ever come in heavy restraint, one rubbered hand on my cock, one in my ass. She likes to use her mouth so she does and she always gives back my cum. I'm her stallion, and her mare.
>>
>>7484338
Diet, endurance pony training, corsetry, her gentle and relentless grooming, I'm pretty and tanned when we come home and now I high latex socks and laced high wedge boots under the slacks, black leather corset and opera length latex gloves under the open shirts.

I'm her bodyslave, washing and grooming her, worshipping every inch of her body. She's my goddess, washing and grooming every inch of... not my body now. Hers.

When she asks permission to work on my body I cry, not because I'd say no but because she asked. I beg her to never ask me again. I'm face down kissing her feet when she says she'll think about it so I don't see her smile.

She doesn't punish me often now though she often puts me through the tortures we both love. A step up from that are her torments and my exaggerated submission, inviting her to degrade me. She does, up to a point. She wants my head high when I don't bend my neck.

Punishment is another thing though and now she tells me that she'll reward me for giving her free rein but first she well punish me for trying to influence her, and it won't be some simple affair with hot wax, electro and sensory deprivation.

I spend three months of absolute discipline, enforced silence, strict rations, hard training and hours-long edging sessions every day. She uses me forcefully, a towering goddess i leather. I sleep by her booted feet. I speak only to affirm my obedience and submission, and only at her command.

It starts rough and punishments are instant, remote electro built into the chastity belt. But I know she knows that I wanted to go further and after the first month she's merely utterly strict and dominant. It's still a punishment, but she encourages pride in me for enduring it.

After three months she asks me if I'd give up my reward for her and keep being edged. I'm terrifies as I her my voice answer yes, and promises me another reward. We go for a trip.
>>
>>7484359
When we come back my chest and face hurt, especially my lips. She supports me through recovery and even though I can still only speak when spoken to she knows how to comfort me.

My face is more feminine, my lips plumper and I have breasts. Small but still, and all her nipple play has helped them grow. There are nozzles in my armpits.

We go back to the ponyclub. It's winter so she locks me in latex and leather. I softly fold into the absolute discipline, sleep beside my goddess, skin on skin, feet chained to the foot of the bed to keep my head below her shoulder.

I realize I'll never walk without heels again.

My breasts grow as she injects more saline through the nozzles.

It's summer when we go back for surgery. She's working from the ponyclub it seems, rapid keyboard clacks, heels on my back or chest, perfect leathered calves on my back, strong leathered thighs holding my face firmly against her sex. Teasing, serving, drinking at her wordless commands.

I'm utterly lost.

I could not describe the sheer joy of it.

She's retraining me as a bodyslave after so many months as a pony, but I still spend hours in pony training every day.

Stallion. Mare. Only milked for so long now. Dripping as she edges me, sometimes.

It's just before Christmas when we go in for the third time.

She can leave the rubber on for days. I can walk for many hours in ballet boots, run many miles in pony boots. My body is tight. My arms are slender and she can leave them in reverse prayer all day.

Pony. Bodyslave. House slave. Absolute discipline.

I go in for the final time, after a months as an utterly sexualized body slave, whimpering as she edges me with the skill of years.

When I come to I'm blind and chained and my crotch hurts, not just my breasts and throat. My voice was never deep but now it's a woman's voice.
>>
>>7484397

She takes the hood off. I'm spreadeagled on black rubber sheets, feet in ballet trainers. My breasts are tremendous now but I look down and there's nothing there - I later learn cock and balls are gone and there's cosmetic work around my urethral opening.

I start to scream and she quickly puts a cock gag in. Hushes me. This is what I am now. She'll care for me for the rest of my life. I'll love her, and honor her, and obey her, and if she passes before me she'll will me to a good home. And if I have doubts I'll have to keep them to myself, until my hair goes down my back this collar will shock me if I speak. Can I keep from screaming?

I look up.

I love her.

I'll honor her.

I'll obey her.

I mouth the words with downcast eyes.

She curls up against me. Promises to teach me, and soon enough my hair will go down to my back and the collar will come off.

The next day she buzzcuts me, and holds me and kisses me between rounds of electrolysis on my scalp.

I finally understand.

I've never been happier.
>>
>>7484149
The guy who made >>7483915 must be blind and stupid to have not noticed this thread already exists. Likely just to fuck with us again.

Lets just stick with this current thread shall we?
>>
>>7484409
How extremely scary and ungentle.
>>
>>7484149
>>7483915

>no rough/harsh femdom
>uses disgusting image of orc women

What a moron and an idiot. Or that could be the previous OP trying to cause a shitstorm with that other thread with the guy sucking dick as an OP image.
>>
>>7483404
>>7483470

Pic related's a good femdom/gentle femdom/role reversal scenario ain't it? Just rad through the story and you'll see the femdom bit.
>>
>>7484415
I dont know why this OP kept this thread secret and didnt link to it in the last one.
>>
Is there any good reason why the thread name doesn't start with /gfd/ or /rr/? Makes it easier to search if you just open /d/gfd, and it acts more like general threads
>>
>>7484428
Thats really awfully written. Its so stiff and cliche, its sends a shiver up my spine.

Is this really "good" writing to you?
>>
>>7483470
/ss/ into marriage and happily ever after
>>
>>7483470
20-something Amazonian mom-gf that carries, cuddles, protects and breastfeeds me wherever I go
>>
I thought it would be interesting to see the ratio of people we have here in these threads. People in relationships should vote too as this isn't an avalability poll.

https://strawpoll.com/wy73b76
>>
>>7484488
Almost all of the writing that gets posted in these threads is poorly written.
>>
>>7483518
10/10
>>
>>7484642
agreed, these threads are cringey as fuck and always have been
>>
File: trooper gearing up.jpg (78KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
trooper gearing up.jpg
78KB, 960x640px
>>7483518

>poor slav boy being treated as a fuck toy by some mongol bitch

"BLYAT! Delete this debil!"
>>
>>7484885
She doesn't treat him as a fucktoy, though.

In fact, it's emphasized that she expects him to work like any other tribesman, unlike the chief's comfort boys who are more or less living dildos.
>>
>>7483470
Mine would be growing up with childhood friend a real onesan type that comes over all the time too keep me company while parents work. eventually she's forceful in having me make her food teach her the stuff for school in return I get headpats and cuddles till my family comes home. then she takes in one step furthering day in making me dress in just a apron while cooking and makes me cook the food while aggressively playing with my cock then after milking me dry she cuddles me in in a blanket while she eats the food I made
>>
File: IMG_2077.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2077.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
>>7483470
Rebellious kid sent to live with rich grandpa and maids. two older milf maid sisters takes great liking to me. bossy in terms of controlling rebel behavior but loves rewarding with thicc cuddles and breast sucking enventually follow every order they say. get affections for said Milfs, grandpa passes away get inheritance sell big house move to smaller house on a ranch live out rest of life's hammock sandwiched in milf breasts and their kisses while being milked to sleep with them calling me their good boy
>>
Do girls actually like submissive guys? A lot of people seem to say no and it saddens me quite a bit D:
>>
>>7484956
It's a pretty small percentage, but yeah, some do. Most don't though.
>>
>>7483470
Simply being the bff or servant of a 12ft tall amazonian tomboy who loves to show off how much stronger she is by constantly wrestling and roughhousing around with me, picking up and smothering with hugs, trapping me by laying down on top of me, holding me in place with a single arm or just throwing me around onto her bed, couch and such
>>
File: Soldiergrill.png (94KB, 1249x475px) Image search: [Google]
Soldiergrill.png
94KB, 1249x475px
>>7483470
>>
File: 1497503472877.jpg (90KB, 883x904px) Image search: [Google]
1497503472877.jpg
90KB, 883x904px
I've said this previous thread and I'll say it again: Felix Argyle is definitely femdom/gentle femdom friendly since her's in a relationship with a stronk princess.
>>
>>7485270
That's a lot of work, and I'm an /o/tist who does retarded unresaonable amounts of work on my shitbox. Not the guy you were replying to, btw.
>>
File: 1496022175704.png (574KB, 941x665px) Image search: [Google]
1496022175704.png
574KB, 941x665px
Okay, guys I have a problem: I found a domme online, but she's a total tumblrina. Should I try to go for a relationship or ditch her now?
>>
>>7485458
If she's left wing enough for you to call her that and you're obnoxious enough to use that word, I'm sure she will drop you in a moment anyway.
>>
>>7485458
Man hating lesbian =/= domme
>>
File: 1495921832649.png (247KB, 750x671px) Image search: [Google]
1495921832649.png
247KB, 750x671px
>>7485475
She's not Left-Wing. I'm further Left politically than she is. (She's a Clinton-loving centrist, and I'm a /leftypol/ Commie) But she has that "flower child" thing going on, and she says she identifies on the "spectrum". IDK what "spectrum" she means, but it can't be good. Also, she's not incredibly attractive,the only reason I'm still talking to her is that she's the first domme I've met in person, she likes me, and I haven't had a relationship in 5 goddamed years.
>>
>>7485501
>IDK what "spectrum" she means, but it can't be good
It doesn't matter which spectrum she intended; it's autism regardless.
>>
>>7485506
I think autism is better than whatever spectrum she is on m8.
>>
>>7485501
She's probably referring to Autism spectrum m8
>>
>>7485506
I mean, best case scenario she means she's bi or pan or some shit. Worst case scenario she's literally autistic or a "demigirl" or "abrosexual" or "shiftsexual".

>>7485515
>>7485517
You know, that IS actually preferable. Autists can come up with some kinky shit, and it's better than having to deal with weird gender/sexual identity things.
>>
>>7485501
Then you probably need to learn what people use the word "tumblrina" for.

She just sounds like a free spirit who has autism.
>>
File: c96fd6b1b90c9fb0a26cca8a62cb2acf.jpg (390KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
c96fd6b1b90c9fb0a26cca8a62cb2acf.jpg
390KB, 700x1006px
>>7485523
autist dom master race here. its pretty great, the only downside is she can be pretty stoic and 'emotionless' until you learn how she expresses her emotions.
>>
Go for it. Mite be nice.
>>
>>>/cgl/9511218

Get your gfd gf here.
>>
Guys, my girlfriend is gonna make me go down in her tonight, and we're both virgins still, anyone have guides on how to eat a girl out well so I don't look like an idiot?
>>
File: 1277465896_eating-watermellon.gif (2MB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
1277465896_eating-watermellon.gif
2MB, 320x216px
>>7485768
>>
>>7485768
Ask her beforehand to help guide you on what feels good during it. Every girl is different - some things may feel good to one girl that don't to another, so there aren't really any overarching tips that anybody can give. Just do you best to figure out what she's into and don't be afraid of criticism.
>>
>>7484885
>not wanting cutie slav-twink-boy being gently dommed and cared by exotic warrior babe while the slav boy spreads his glorious white genes to rest of hot exotic warrior chicks
>>
File: Friendship_A_Trois.png (597KB, 2392x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship_A_Trois.png
597KB, 2392x1584px
>>7483470
Well if >>7484428 is considered "bad" because of its writing that's admitingly cheesy.

Then I say pic related should be much better since its outright femdom between three childhood friends: Two dominant girls on their adorable and dear childhood male friend
>>
>>7484428
>sad face when you'll never been in such a femdom relationship with a strong-superior-officer-boss-lady and be her boy
>>
>>7485768
Don't do what porn actors do.
Start off kissing the region around her vulva, then make your way to the clitoris. Put your mouth on the vulva and stimulate the clitoris with your tongue. Don't just flick at it from a distance, get in there. Pay careful attention to what she enjoys.
If she enjoys it, let her grab the top your head. Some girls like to grind your face, let it happen, but be sure to come up for air.
If she's having difficulty orgasming, you can put your lower teeth up agains your tongue to increase stimulation.
>>
>>7485825
See, the issue with advice like this is that for some women the clit is way too sensitive for direct stimulation.
>>
>>7485844

But, if both virgins, this means trial and error mode man.
>>
File: 1496728419487.jpg (562KB, 885x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1496728419487.jpg
562KB, 885x1585px
give me more femdom threesome,seriously.

I wanna see the guy getting sandwiched for once
>>
>>7485844
Sure, but they are less likely to demand oral. My gf sometimes complains I focus too much on the clitoris with my fingers, but when I'm using my tongue she always likes it.
>>
File: 1495137091929.jpg (350KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495137091929.jpg
350KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1490895357792.jpg (314KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490895357792.jpg
314KB, 850x478px
>>7485901
>>
File: 1477824846718.png (672KB, 500x787px) Image search: [Google]
1477824846718.png
672KB, 500x787px
>>7485906
>>
File: 1471417340831.png (2MB, 1200x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1471417340831.png
2MB, 1200x1126px
>>
>>7483518
I was expecting more ravaging. gangrapes perhaps.
>>
>>7486007
ravish i mean
>>
>>7486007
>expecting gangrapes from a story tagged "gentle femdom"

It's supposed to be a nurturing, emotional story rather than just a straightup fapfic.
>>
>>7485801
This is also poorly written, both grammatically and based on content.
>>
>>7483470
Mine is impossible since there is no such thing as monstergirls, but whatever

Its a large wooded area, we're talking 10km x 10km. I get a 15min head start to run off into that area and do my best to evade capture.
Pretty much it.
>>
>>7483470
I want to be used as a reachy servant and punching bag by a short girl. Also being verbally BULLIED in public by her.
>>
>>7483470
https://pastebin.com/kD3cCqt1
>>
>>7485782
This
>>
/gfd/ Discord.
Don't join, please.

https://discord.gg/sK4A7pd
>>
>>7483559
>>7483568
>>7483571
>>7483578
>>7483582
>>7483588
>>7483596
You got any more like this?
>>
https://pastebin.com/XYGV6dt8
This is not gfd but is certainly rr (contains f on m rape)
>>
I have sort of an odd question but I have no where else to ask. My gf says she wants to see how much she can make me cum after a few days waiting, but I was wondering if there was any way to increase the amount otherwise? Like would edgeing over the next few days help? Certain foods maybe? I just want to make sure she has a good time too I know I will
>>
>>7486619
zinc helps iirc
>>
>>7486330
>super sensitive inner thighs
I've had that guy's face before. Different situation, but yeah.
>>
File: HotMilk0003.png (2MB, 1063x1515px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0003.png
2MB, 1063x1515px
>>
File: HotMilk0004.png (2MB, 1061x1516px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0004.png
2MB, 1061x1516px
>>7486805
>>
File: HotMilk0005.png (3MB, 1058x1514px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0005.png
3MB, 1058x1514px
>>7486807
>>
File: HotMilk0006.png (2MB, 1055x1516px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0006.png
2MB, 1055x1516px
>>7486808
>>
File: HotMilk0007.png (2MB, 1062x1518px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0007.png
2MB, 1062x1518px
>>7486810
>>
File: HotMilk0008.png (3MB, 1060x1517px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0008.png
3MB, 1060x1517px
>>7486811
>>
File: HotMilk0009.png (2MB, 1061x1514px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0009.png
2MB, 1061x1514px
>>7486814
>>
File: HotMilk0010.png (2MB, 1065x1518px) Image search: [Google]
HotMilk0010.png
2MB, 1065x1518px
>>7486816
(end)

sauce is [Yukimi] Sore wa Atode
>>
>>7485501
"On the spectrum" means autism. It's a PC name for it.
>>
>>7483596
moar!!!!
>>
>>7483470
I want some kind of monstergirl to kidnap me and over the course of months through forcing me to do things like lay my head in her lap, cuddle, brush her hair, ect. Convince me that to her I was inherently valuable, then let me leave on a quest to benefit her in some way so that I feel worthy of her affection
>>
>>7483518
Ah this story, I recommend everybody to read their other /gfd/ stories they're pretty great.

A few favorites:
>Wings of Desire: https://archiveofourown.org/works/2760794
>The Dragon's Heart: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6475483
>Bringing the Heat: https://archiveofourown.org/works/2454164
>A Taste for Christmas Cake: https://archiveofourown.org/works/3145253
>>
>>7483655
I'm really hoping a sequel comes and takes our main character out of collage to hang with an actualy gfd girl
>>
>>7483470
I just want to be loved by someone who will accept me for who I am and encourage me to improve myself without actually saying so.
>>
>>7485177
Say it through fanfiction and I'll listen
>>
File: IMG_2293.png (360KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.png
360KB, 600x750px
Hey /d/ big time lurker but now too happy not to share this story I apologize if it's long

>be me 19
>bigger guy it's what happens when all you do is it garbage and do powerlifting but I had a good amount of self confidence
> met girl at work start to hang out
> she invites me to do stuff with her group and such after work
> after a while we start dating
> she becomes a completely different person
> constantly makes fun of me my size my hair and such
> after a while she starts making jokes about me in front of her friends they laugh I try to laugh too but it hurts man
> she starts making me pay for friends to do stuff with her, and constantly saying I'm better just being quiet
> even my best friend and his fiancé began asking if I was ok when we'd party up for overwatch or something
> tell them I was fine but I really wasn't
> finally girlfriend starts doing shit like saying "if it weren't for me you'd still be alone right now" or " "you better look at acting better with me because I could always do better than you"
> really starts to hurt I stop talking she only likes being with me some of the time hates me clinging by her
> one day while her friends and I were at her place she went through my phone while I was grabbing her some snacks
> finds my gfd folder never talked to her about this was scared to
> come back to her entire group laughing she points to pic related
> says "wow you actually want this you sap I mean really"
> my brain has suddenly shut down I feel empty and dead my last secret the one I've been scared to share has just been dumped into my arms
> I'm visibly angry I go for my phone she tosses it to a friend he's a real prick so I had no problem doing this
> put all weight into left hook completely knock the wind out of him retrieve my phone and bolt to my car
> I'm angry, sad, and destroyed she'd do this
> 2 minutes later I get a call send it to voice message she said how fucked up that was and I need to come back now
>>
>>7484428
Was this written by a child? It's borderline incoherent.
>>
>>7487091
tell her to fuck off
you can do better
>>
>>7487091
also come back with a gun
>>
>>7487046
I wish taiyakisoba would come back to these threads. Seems like he doesn't really do /gfd/ stuff anymore.
>>
>>7487091
kill them Johnny.
kill them all.

no seriously, that story started out not okay, and just got more not okay, how did you not purge them in hellfire?
>>
>>7487091
Don't dwell on it. Cut ties with those people, clearly they're toxic and not worth your time.

I've been in a similar situation.
>>
File: IMG_2274.jpg (46KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2274.jpg
46KB, 500x393px
>>7487091
Continued

> I keep driving I drive until I find an old campground I went to a lot when my family would toss me out for a night
> I sit there in pure rage after a while it turns to depression I send her one last text :it's over I'm done good luck with someone better
> i get out start throwing shit all around the campsite I dunno what I was doing but I was doing something
> finally I break down in dirt ready to be done
> remember I keep my rifle in car I go get it
> I sit with it loaded under my jaw for god knows how long
> all the feels of her saying how bad I was hit me
> too bad I'm scared of dying I get into another rage and open up into treeline and sky
Btw I went there a lot so I knew there wasn't another camp for 3 miles in any direction
> finally after breaking down again I get back in car and go home
> once I hit cell signal again I get spam of messages from her what's wrong, I thought it was funny, I love you. Bullshit of that sort
> I go home and over next couple weeks become complete neet avoid all contact and such
>eventually best friend gets apartment manager to open up my apartment so he could check on me
> he says how shitty he thought she was and wants me to come back to earth again
> him and his fiancé hold a fun LAN party every now and then with both his and her friends
> invites me like always and me being to much of a people pleaser to say no I tell him I'll go
>>
>>7487091
>he didn't beat up his gf
Women usually deserve to be beaten and threads like these are a clear reminder that if women aren't constantly put back in line they will misbehave.
>>
>>7487115
These threads probably drove him off.
>>
>>7487126
Been fucking yonks since he wrote anything. Given up tbqhwy
>>
>>7487091
Should have beaten his "girlfriend" for this shit.
Or should have break up with her in the very start of her "misbehaviour" tendencies.
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (398KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
398KB, 600x600px
>>7487124
Alright anons it gets gud from here

> I show up with Xbox and tv it's me my best friend my other great friend his fiancé and her two friends
> one I knew she's cool but just not my type the other was someone new a real qt. Slender but clearly a hard worker apparently his fiancé met her during a class and got talking games and such
> so after we're all introduced we load up enjoy a good couple hours of gaming
> after a while I realize I jive really well with this girl let's call her Ann
> we play several games all enjoyable after a while we all agree to go pick up some pizza Ann volunteers to go get it but asks me if I could carry them
> i of course say yes we hop in and go pick it up along the way we talk strats and patch notes we finally pick up pizza and start heading back
> she asks why I have bags under my eyes and cuts on me
> I just realize I was pretty destructive when I went full neet broke a lot of dishes but never cleaned up always stayed up incredibly late and such
> we get back and as I'm carrying the pizzas in she gives my head a small pat says how happy she is to have a big strong guy helping her
> I know she was saying it as a small joke but it actually felt really good
>we finish up the night and pack up. Before I head home she hands me her number and wants to hang out tomorrow
> fast forward till then I show up she wants to play games again we play and go get lunch while we're eating she asks if my girlfriend is ok with it I tell her I don't have one she perks up and asks if I'd like one
>>
https://pastebin.com/u/Silent_II

In my opinion this guy writes some quality stuff.
>>
>>7485276
More like 'a lot of energy' - I can process 100 meters of raw-off-the-spool hemp in about 6 hours of labor - but that is also why conditioned stuff costs so much.
>>
>GENTLE femdom thread
>half, if not more, of the posts are about female to male abuse
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>7483470
>tfw most of my gfd fantasies are usually weird as hell
I can't help it, I just like reading/watching/hearing weird, creepy, bizarre and morbid stuff, like serial killers, metal illness and bizarre medical practices of the past and other stuff. so much, that my ideas and fantasies begin to be wrap up in them.

>tfw no edgy/gothic yandere gfd gf, with an interest for weird, bizarre, morbid stuff to share/talk about this things with
Fug

But to answer your question, I would love to be an paranormal investigator researching some lovercraftian-esque mystery while being watch by a chaotic eldritch lovercraftian-esque cosmic horror goddess that, at first, makes her presence know to me through dreams, daydreams and the occasional brief apparition, leading me away from danger (or to danger, depends on what she (it?) wants from me at the moment), slowly putting my psyche to test and see how long can I last before giving in and fall into the hands of madness so she can claim me as one of her servants, but as she does this, she slowly began falling in love with me and instead helps me realize most of my ambitions trough all means necessary legal or not, while also testing if I worthy or not of her love (I'm pretty sure at some point I'll have to kill my family or something like that) and each time I successfully complete a task she will reward me for my obedience and appear more frequently and for more time (you know, to talk and for sexy creepy times).

At the end of my journey, she'll claim me as her eternal husband and spare from to much pain the people I chose and to create the new specie that would follow the inevitable inhalation of the humankind.

or being taken as a husband by a prank-loving chaotic eldritch lovercraftian-esque cosmic horror goddess.

>pic related
>>
>>7486922
Which is funny, because Autism was the PC name for "slow" and "socially retarded". These things always go in cycles.

>>7485501
> I haven't had a relationship in 5 goddamed years.
That's you're real problem right there. Not the political differences. Not the social differences. Not that her mind is going to be fucking confusing to you until figure out how to read here - assuming she actually is autistic and not just being difficult and using "autism" as an excuse. You're approaching her as if she is the first drink of water you've seen in years.

Whether she is worth the relationship or not is irrelevant right now. You need to get your head on straight - the last 5 years are irrelevant today - or you'll fuck something up (date her too long, not date her long enough, etc)
>>
File: 1459225306710.jpg (1MB, 1152x3979px) Image search: [Google]
1459225306710.jpg
1MB, 1152x3979px
>>7487189
oops, that wasn't the image I though.
>>
>>7487174
just stop writing the least true story ever please.
>>
>>7487209
>oops, that wasn't the image I though.
it was a better image in every way though.
>>
File: 1441627535192.jpg (393KB, 750x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1441627535192.jpg
393KB, 750x1015px
>>7487213
But it had nothing to do qt cosmic horrors waifus, is it?
>>
>>7487220
Didn't need to be
>>
File: IMG_2290.jpg (118KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.jpg
118KB, 640x854px
>>7487174
Continued
>At first I'm very concerned over having one after the first
> I tell her that I didn't exactly come out of the best relationship
> she asks if that's why I'm so quiet and says it's ok to think about it gives my head another short rub
> we finish up hang out for the rest of the day and I head home
> all night I'm thinking about her and how she actually cared
> after 2 days I call her up ask her to hang out again
> that day I tell her that I think I'd be ok going out again she's really happy we start hanging out when we're not working
> over time she realizes I'm pretty self conscious and quiet and always give her more space than she wants
> she's incredibly clingy but honestly I've never been happier to have a clingy girlfriend
> I learn she's really traditional no sex out of wedlock and such totally find since I had about the same views
> she starts digging finds out how my ex treated me clicks why I'm so quiet and such one day we're playing and I head to the bathroom
> I come out and she's got my phone
> my heart sinks again she looks up said my friend texted me and wanted to send him a meme she saw my gfd folder
> am about in tears waiting for her to laugh as she looks at me she asks what it is I tell her it's one of the few things I'm into she looks and she gets a really big smile on her face
> she says how nice and cozy pic related looks says how she doesn't know how dominant she could be but would love to rub my back or head anytime and would deeply enjoy being the big spoon when we cuddle
> my mind is littlerally hemmoraging trying to comprehend what was just said
> her smile fades as she get up to come to me
> she starts rubbing my eyes why though
> I realize I was crying profusly she's wiping away my tears I completely lose it I'm on my knees in her lap bawling my eyes out for close to ten minutes
> after I tell her how sorry I am she just rubs my head and tells me how much better I look
> I've never felt happier than that day
>>
>>7487103
>>7487108
>>7487119
>>7487121
>>7487149
Yeah no way in hell I could do that grew up with very liberal mom and dad always taught me never to hit a woman under any circumstance so I know that sounds pretty white knight but After getting that ideal drilled through your head eventually you just can't do something like that
>>
File: IMG_3759.jpg (27KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3759.jpg
27KB, 255x191px
>>7486932
Ok, I have a similar story that I wrote up quickly even longer ago, it's kind of simple but I think you'll like it (sorry to all you gentle lovers out there, this one is gfd without the g)

>be you
>In highschool
>Have girlfriend of 2 years
>love her to bits
>you are both involved in cross country and track
>you have a slim build and small muscles
>typical monday
>end of school, eager for practice
>you remember you must stay behind to make up that math test
>annoyed.jpg
>you rush through it getting probably half the problems wrong
>whatever
>you write your name and turn it in
>out the door, headed to locker
>girlfriend already grabbed her stuff so it is unlocked
>you grab your practice bag and lock the locker
>head down the hall
>passing bathrooms
>two asian girls run out screaming of fear
>they have a weird hip hop style
”What happened??”
>”Anon help! There’s a spider in the girl bathroom!”
>seriously.jpg
>”please kill it for us Anon!”
>you figure what the heck, no ones around, it shouldn’t be too weird
>you enter girls bathroom looking for spider
Where’s the spi-
>suddenly kicked in the back with the force of a thousand suns
>you dramatically fall to the ground on your stomach
>the two asian girls swiftly walk up behind you and pin you down before you can get up >the tall thin girl who is surprisingly heavy sits on your back
>everything is happening so fast
>the shorter girl sits on your legs
>confused out of your mind
What the hell are you doing!
>you struggle to get out of the position
>”We’re going to have some fun Anon”
>oh shit.png
>the girls forcefully put your hands behind your back
>the thin girl holds them in place with force while the shorter girl binds your wrists >with plastic fucking handcuffs
>where the hell did they get those
>both of them sit on your legs and bind your ankles
>>
File: IMG_3760.jpg (24KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3760.jpg
24KB, 255x191px
>>7487291
>they flip you over and stand up
HELP!!! HELP!!!!!
>you yell aimlessly
>No one is in school except for the janitors on the first floor and that deaf math teacher of yours >you’re helpless
>you’re breathing heavily
>scared shitless of what they will do
>you are still a virgin, saving yourself for your gf on prom night
>the short girl grabs a long cloth out of her bag
>she approaches you and gets closer to your head
STOP! PLEASE STOP!!
>you shake your head trying to avoid the cloth
>tall girl comes behind you and holds your head place
>short girl ties the cloth around your mouth and knots it behind your head mmmfmmff! mfmmfm!
>only quiet muffles are heard
>they begin to strip you
>they unbuckle your belt with a devilish smile
>your pants are now at your ankles
>the swiftly pull down your boxers
>your member is hard as a rock
>you’re a teenager, an awkward positioning of your pants will get you hard >they lift up your shirt and lick your nipples
>it is a very unnerving sensation
>all the while you are wriggling about
>this makes it difficult for them
>short girl goes to her bag and takes out a kitchen knife
>your eyes widen
>”STOP MOVING OR YOU’RE GOING TO GET CUT!”
>scared out of your mind you try to relax and stop moving
>the short girl gets closer to your face with the knife
>”don’t make a sound either ;)”
>she kisses your cheek
>you begin to shed tears and cry softly
>the tall girl begins to suck on your erect cock
>her mouth is warm and wet
>the short one proceeds to take her panties off
>she crouches down and sets her huge ass on your face
>”Lick!”
>she punches your stomach and commands you
>you begin to lick but it’s difficult with the cloth in your mouth
>she is fully on your face and you need air
>you begin to struggle trying to communicate that you need air
>>
>>7486369
Great roles reversal.
>>
File: IMG_3761.jpg (19KB, 255x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3761.jpg
19KB, 255x143px
>>7487294
>the girl only removes her ass for a second before sitting back down >you only got a short breath in
>this is torture
>the tall girl sucking your dick moves faster
>you are close to climax
>you want to restrain yourself but the force is too strong
>you blow your load and arch your back
>your cum is all over the tall girls face
>dripping
>she gets up and steps back
>the short girl finally gets off your face
>you lay your head back and breath heavily
>it’s finally over you think
>the short girl walk over to your dick
>”don’t look so relaxed, we’re only getting started hehe”
>you pick your head up and look quickly
Why are you doing this!?!
>you try to say but the cloth makes it sound muffled
>the short girl kicks you hard in the side and reminds you to not make a sound >the short girl then positions herself over your still erect cock
>your dick is extremely sensitive since you just came
AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
>You enter her and the feeling is unexplicable
>The sensitivity is too great
>you’re sobbing
>the taller girl puts her ass over your face
>before you know it she sits and begins riding your face hard
>how did this happen
>why is this happening
>what did you do to them
>the short girl pulses quicker and quicker
>you cum a second time
>in her
>she climaxes as well
>they finish up and exit while you lay there
>helpless.
>>
File: ebc2ec7b9726157eb9836bceedde657f.jpg (202KB, 1024x1439px) Image search: [Google]
ebc2ec7b9726157eb9836bceedde657f.jpg
202KB, 1024x1439px
>>7483470
Enjoying a nice time getting intensely and completely intoxicated via smoke as I'm slowly lured into a state of being unable to resist moaning loudly at advances, and that very state being one of hypersensitivity.
Pic related.
Onto slight /gfd/ stuff, today at work, an older woman fixed my tie for a solid five minutes because I was struggling with it like the borderline retarded man I am. [Got worried about the bigwigs at corporate coming to my humble store on a rumor, ended up nearly choking myself to death]
She was sweet and tender, but also did this in front of like three customers and my coworkers, one of whom is my best friend of like 7 years. All the while saying I'm a good boy for being patient, and shot down my self deprecation at not being able to do this myself.
What a kind soul.
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (156KB, 741x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
156KB, 741x997px
>>7487256
Writer of story here I know that it's only been about a month and a half of dating, but I just hope this one works out she's really nice she isn't hot but cute. As in she doesn't have that whole grown up feel she kinda has that Christ chan Innocent gf feel. Also sorry this isn't exactly femdom but I thought it would be a good cozy story to enjoy and this thread is closest to what she and I enjoy now ok back to lurking I go back to the lewds lads
>>
>>7486369
>https://pastebin.com/XYGV6dt8
>"You Can't Say No To A Nice Girl"
I like where this is going...
>[Slightly Manic]
I REALLY like where this is going...
God, yes! This is fantastic! Do you have more?
>>
>>7487046
Thank you for sharing, got anymore stories similar to "A Taste for Christmas Cake" or "Wings of Desire"
>>
>>7487101
this but for everything in this thread
does anyone actually read greentexts like this
>>7487297
I would be disgusted if so
>>
>>7487753
I only like cuteposting greentexts. Sex greentexts are rarely done well, especially second-person stories.
>>
>>7487753
Gentle femdom is best femdom.

Especially if it's less about her having control and more about her really pushing her partner to be better, the way she knows he CAN be, but never will be unless she forces him to.
>>
>>7487767
yeah whatever but you actually think that's good writing? or readable at all?
>>
File: miku x len.jpg (116KB, 564x751px) Image search: [Google]
miku x len.jpg
116KB, 564x751px
>>7487297
oooh please write a short story that led to this

I was disappointed that this wasn't a doujinshi
>>
File: disgusted reasonable man.jpg (36KB, 770x487px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted reasonable man.jpg
36KB, 770x487px
>>7487177
If you're not going to stop doing this, at least make sure you keep doing it after I do myself in.
>>
Rape is NOT gentle.
>>
>>7487352
Sorry, I just stumbled upon that...
>>
File: 41475571_p0.jpg (972KB, 1581x890px) Image search: [Google]
41475571_p0.jpg
972KB, 1581x890px
Is there anyone else who is into Femdom hentai but can't enjoy Gentle Femdom hentai specifically because of jealousy or envy of the guy?

Like, with femdom the woman enjoys torturing/humiliating the guy, which is hot to me as a masochist. There might be love in femdom, but usually to get there, the guy has to suffer first.
Whereas Gentle Femdom just feels like the woman has an unconditional, protective love for the guy who just has to play the role of being cute. It feels like it's to the point of being too perfect of a fantasy that I can't self-insert myself as the guy. The idea of being a guy that some girl loves so unconditionally without there being anything majorly wrong with her (Unlike my Yandere fantasies) just sounds so absurd that my mind won't even let me live in that fantasy.

I know it's an irrational and autistic-ass reason for hating gfd, but I felt I had to share anyways.
>>
>>7488140
It is if she cuddles afterwards and whispers sweet nothings in your ear.
>>
>>7488140
Rape can be gentle if you're tied down.
>>
File: 085.jpg (1MB, 1644x2400px) Image search: [Google]
085.jpg
1MB, 1644x2400px
>>7488183
>just sounds so absurd that my mind won't even let me live in that fantasy

Not really, I just think of it in terms of the gender roles being flipped. If the average man can lose his shit over how cute a girl is, thinking about how much he wants to have his way with her, being completely enamored with her presence, why can't the reverse happen? When you think about how much men want women, how you can look at any realm in the cultural sphere and see men obsessing with how to win over women, be it in art or music or film or what have you, it really becomes absurd to think that women can't show at least some of that possessive love towards men.

It might be uncommon IRL, but if anything /gfd/ and /rr/ just makes me think it should be more common. Or at the very least, acknowledged as another kind of relationship dynamic rather than some kind of shame-based deviancy.

As for being "jealous" of the guy, I sometimes am because I wish I were a perfect attractive ideal of cuteness. I don't think of it in terms of being "unworthy" of her affection. And re: her affection being "unconditional", well, that's what most love fantasies are based on. It's not a feature of /gfd/ per se. In my mind the woman's affection is always conditional on how attractive she finds the boy.
>>
File: co0020.jpg (356KB, 1056x1505px) Image search: [Google]
co0020.jpg
356KB, 1056x1505px
>>7488202
By the way, this h-manga series by Maruta is so goddamn adorable and emotional, I wish more people would read it. Apparently there are more chapters coming out as well.
>>
File: 1444176108466.jpg (414KB, 900x837px) Image search: [Google]
1444176108466.jpg
414KB, 900x837px
>>
File: 1f429e08ffcd83c28930e1dcb430f3eb.jpg (366KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1f429e08ffcd83c28930e1dcb430f3eb.jpg
366KB, 980x1000px
>>7488202
I wasn't really attempting to make a point about whether or not /gfd/ can ever be a possibility in real life, (I personally don't think it can just because women by and large are submissive and unassertive and hate men who are truly submissive) I don't even think pure femdom in a romantic sense is a possibility in real life, it's just a fantasy and a kink. Both are equally fantastical, but one is so perfect that my mind just won't let me fantasize about it.

I just wanted to describe my irrational and arbitrary reason as to why I feel tortured looking at gfd but love femdom in hopes that someone can relate to me.
>>
>>7483470
Findin a girl who is into this and likes me back.
>>
>>7487332
Story end was fantastic and if your gf makes you happy and vice versa you better damn well not let her slip through your fingers.
>>
File: 1486438898228.png (381KB, 1090x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1486438898228.png
381KB, 1090x1062px
Here is my collection of favourite GFD stories

>>7487046
Possibly anything from the snekguy:
https://pastebin.com/dHd9iFCN
Especily Snek 4 part serie and Pinwheel universe

Stories by Perentie on literotica :
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1029705&page=submissions

Stories by Salamdo_flames on literotica :
(basicly he created universe where woman can literally control dicks with their minds)
> WARNING not everything is gentle
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1082173&page=submissions

Also oneshots from literotica which are pretty selfexplenatory
>Policing vampires
https://www.literotica.com/s/policing-vampires

>Purely sinful (A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.)
https://www.literotica.com/s/purely-sinful

Kita'thalla by bowoodstock on literotica
> WARNING unfinished and probably never will be
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=632668&page=submissions

Vampires don't sparkle - maestro84
https://www.literotica.com/s/vampires-dont-sparkle

Also, lastly, I dont know how many people know about this, but literotica has own android app
It has good unsuspicious design, just L logo with Lit as name ;)
http://literotica.com/android/
I think more people should know about this crittical informations
>>
>>7483596
i love you anon
>>
File: 1493349119562.png (570KB, 806x890px) Image search: [Google]
1493349119562.png
570KB, 806x890px
>had to talk to a couple tall slightly-older-than-me women today

Goddamn you /gfd-rr/, making me think dirty thoughts like I'm 13 again.
>>
Would y'all be interested in some stories from a girl's pov? If so, what scenarios?
>>
File: 7.jpg (118KB, 663x873px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
118KB, 663x873px
>>7488837
Bringing a cute boy home from the sub shelter, collaring him, and training him for LEWD.
>>
>>7488837
>what scenarios?
true ones. things you did or imagined doing to someone.
>>
>>7483470
Either having a /gfd/ big sister type monstergirl/amazon wife that is stronger and taller than me or getting captured by a monstergirl queen/warlady that becomes increasingly infatuated with me as time goes on and eventually marries me.
>>
File: 1491629120981.jpg (226KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1491629120981.jpg
226KB, 500x629px
>tfw you are 6'4 and will never have a /gfd/ waifu who is taller than you and you are doomed to slutty womanlets
I am beginning to think earth is some type of cosmic hell.
>>
>>7488996
Tall sub/short dom is best dynamic though.
>>
File: e.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>7488996
Please. I'm a turbo manlet and it's not like I'm any closer to that. The difference is that I don't have the "slutty womanlets", either.
>>
I went to a female supremacy meetup yesterday
I was the only guy
Everyone there was a findom, but it seemed at the start they wanted to do things with/to me, but i was nervous and resistant.
It was very much focused on business, sex, and all that stuff, not too fun, i just ended up having to make and hand out drinks and sit on the ground.

how have you all been?
>>
>>7489015
>findom
Alright I gotta ask, is this like giving them a pass to steal stuff out of your bank account or what? It never struck me as something even remotely worth doing.
>>
>>7489015
>at the start they wanted to do things with/to me
Hot
>Everyone there was a findom
Not hot. Findom is the blight of the femdom community.
>>
>>7489005
Is not though.

>>7489006
I feel you, my brethren.
>>
File: 1497077829854.jpg (163KB, 607x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497077829854.jpg
163KB, 607x1024px
>>7485798
>>
>>7489035
They dominate you in some way financially. It varies, but usually has to do with paying "tribute" or other services. Most are not true doms, but it seems like the ones there were, although it was really unattractive how they treated everything like a business.
>>7489055
yep, i was sitting on the ground while they all chatted, and i heard shit like "what a cute face," "we should put him in panties" "how about the cage" etc

then two of them took me to a literal dungeon in the backroom, talked to me a bit, one wanted to crossdress me, had to kneel in front of them and they wanted me to do something else - but ultimately just ended up serving drinks,.

yep, it was pretty cutthroat. They were surprisingly nice even so, however. The politics were absolutely retarded though, every single one of them was a radfem essentially.
>>
>>7488371
Oh shit thanks anon.
>>
>>7489015
What is a female supremacy meet up? Did they they call you cute at least?
>>7489035
I guess the thinking behind it is something like

>Your money?
>pfft slut boys can't be trusted with money
>It's my money now, I own it just like I own you
>Oh you wanted to buy shooter guy eight, too bad I bought a new toy to use on you

Or something like that. Like I could get it in a domestic marital scenario but not as something done more casually.
>>
>>7489120
>I bought a new toy to use on you
more like a pair of $200 heels for herself and tells you to go make more money for her to spend on herself.
>>
>>7489120
literally a bunch of dominatrixes met up in a house and talked about female supremacy / how to exploit silly boys better

yes, they called cute lots
>>
>>7489105
That sounds absoloutely horrifying. Did you say anything to them? did they even speak to you besides telling you to do shit? How did telling you to sit on the floor even happen?
>>
>>7489133
>literally a bunch of cunts met up in a house and talked about how to be bigger cunts
this is all I'm hearing
>>
>>7489141
In chronological order since imtoo messed up today to explain things well:

1. I text the head domme that I'm there, as I'm wandering around the apartment building looking for them.
2. She says come down.
3. I do, get scolded for wandering, should have texted her.
4. She holds out hand, I try and shake it, she says "no." and gestures for me to kiss it, i do.
5. Walk to apartment, she asks me how I heard about them, other small talk.
6. Enter, she says she has a guy with her.
7. All of them laugh and say come on out here.
8. I do, they say to stand in the center, and start giggling
9. ask me questions for the next thirty minutes, like what i'm interested in, how i heard about them - I'm the only guy there.
10. stops for awhile, i sit and listen since they said I'm not allowed a chair.
11. eventually, a few are giggling, hear the word "panties,"and they're looking at me.
12. Head domme gets idea, brings the crossdressing one with me to the back dungeon.
13. They start asking me more questions, my relationships in the past, I have to kneel.
14. Pretty sure they were gonna order to me to do foot worship kinda stuff but I was really petrified and unmoving.
15. Had to put on this frilly apron thing and start handing out water and a big black lady showed me how to make drinks.
16. Was really awkward and I was still the only guy.
17. Interacted with me a bit more later, but then I left after a few others did.
18.Entire time I was basically treated like a child. Did not use the bathroom once because I would have to ask to use it, and I was too nervous to.
19. They said usually they have like 20 girls and 4 guys, the leader was absent, so I should come back next month and the month after before I resign to not coming back.
>>
>>7489133
How did you find such a group? I'm curious enough to go and fine with wasting a possible evening. Besides I sit on the floor often enough anyways.
>>
http://femocracyglobal.com/

just pls do not mention me, they sounded very tightknit and if ya talk specific things they'd probably know and idk what im gonna do in the future so HEHE
>>
>>7489177
Yeah sure because you're a guy and not a pervy lady trying to lure cute boys here.
>>
>>7489188
Ye bruv, gonna make you kiss my man feet
>>
>>7489166
>They said usually they have like 20 girls and 4 guys, the leader was absent, so I should come back next month and the month after before I resign to not coming back.
do you believe them or even like them or the way they treated you to even want to go back?
>>
>>7488207
> Apparently there are more chapters coming out as well.
This is the best thing I've heard all year. I fucking LOVE this shit.
>>
>>7489191
Yeah, I believe them. You can find the leader online, and she publicly broadcasted she was going to be in Phoenix's meeting that night.

I went in not knowing what to expect, and just wanted to do something that would be a unique experience - I'd say femdom was only the catalyst of what made me go, not even the main reason.

I was one guy with what ended up being 9-10 women, so that ratio is not unbelievable, and I do believe them when they said most guys who would be interested are too afraid to actually show up.

I went there fully expecting to be treated that way, but no, I didn't really like it. I wasn't attracted to any of them - love is a distinct part of what I like in femdom, and the thought of being in a relationship with any of those women, no offense intended to them, was not enjoyable.

I don't know if I will go back, I'd much rather find someone in particular, but I'm made too autismal from a disease to get to the point where she would actually know me so it's p hard.
>>
>>7487256
>>7487291
>>7487294
>>7487297
>>7489015
>>7489105
>>7489120
>>7489166
>>7489177
>>7489204
Does nobody here understand what /gfd/ or /rr/ means?

It means take your bullshit somewhere else REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7489204
I'm not sure why you're unsure about going again. Yeah sure it wasn't super exciting but you can't just expect your destined dom or whatever to show up on your first meeting. Besides you learned a new skill.
>>
>>7489257
Maybe, just the type of people there probably wouldn't be good matches for me. I'll go again though, i think, it was definitely a surreal experience.
>>
File: P196.jpg (544KB, 1280x1887px) Image search: [Google]
P196.jpg
544KB, 1280x1887px
>>7489202
Yes! I was so surprised to see him starting it up again after like 4 years or something. It seems like this time it will be from Riku's perspective of falling in love with Nagisa.

I find it funny that these two are more endearing to me than like, most characters in non-H romance stories.
>>
File: 124_Alfie_ch2_80.jpg (309KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
124_Alfie_ch2_80.jpg
309KB, 1200x984px
>>7486810
The only thing I can think of is how uncomfortably hot that concrete is going to be.

Guy is going to have some blisters on his back tomorrow.
>>
>>7487256
I don't care if this is real or not, thanks for the story anon
>>
File: 1492553035951.jpg (650KB, 860x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492553035951.jpg
650KB, 860x1200px
>>7484885
Hey, no shittalking steppes waifus.
>>
>>7489539
>tfw qt Khergit boy to teach all the joys of being with a woman to
>>
>>7489301
There's really not much harm in going again but if a girl is going to a female supremacist movement and mentions findom with anything but contempt she's definitely just scummy. You might be better off avoiding them, or at the most using them to get off a little so you can work out some tension. But if you still pay just hire a fucking a dominatrix
>>
>>7489539
>>7489568
>tfw no civilized Lady of the Swadian court to pluck me out of the burning wreckage of Tulga as war booty
>>
>>7489576
>tfw you cant lead a band of sword sisters and raid villages for boy sluts to train into loyal, chaste servants
>>
>>7483470
Being chained or tied down like meat, and utterly at the mercy of someone else.
>>
>>7489589
>tfw the closet thing we'll get to any of this is Bannerlord, but that's stuck in development Hell
>>
File: 124828044164.jpg (131KB, 492x680px) Image search: [Google]
124828044164.jpg
131KB, 492x680px
>>7488140

A lot of it is, actually. It's one reason victims often don't go forward: they don't even realize it's rape, or realize well after the fact. This is something I've read about and can now confirm from firsthand experience ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7489658
y-you bastard
>>
>>7485517
>>7486922
People don't identify as autistic though
It's almost certainly a matter of gender or sexuality
>>
>>7489722
>People don't identify as autistic though
I remember a guy from school who would tell anyone who would listen that he had aspergers.
>>
>>7489732
I remember a guy in highschool who would mention he had Asperger's once every few months and every time people would freak out about how they couldn't tell but I think they were lying to him though

he was me

on the bright side where I moved there are tons of /gfd/ girls I'm just too autistic
>>
File: IMG_0768.jpg (425KB, 1024x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
425KB, 1024x1136px
>>7489188
Yes, serving drinks for a few hours is sooo enticing.

The site looks interesting, although I've seen other female-dominated groups. Even in ones where the amount of males are large, the casualness is a bit intimidating. And from what said here, I'm surprised that the treatment of them doesn't change when supply is low.
>>
File: 62509665_p0.jpg (552KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
62509665_p0.jpg
552KB, 1500x2000px
Perhaps you guys can help me:

Many months ago I came across an image on Pixiv. It was a child playing pranks in a pool by diving under the water and messing with people beneath the surface. His reign of terror had stopped when he surfaced inside the bikini top of one of the women and was immediately captured and lectured.

He was roughly pic related close to her and was stuck with her in a similar fashion.
>>
File: sona takes helmet bro for a ride.jpg (489KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sona takes helmet bro for a ride.jpg
489KB, 916x1280px
>>7489732
He probably had aspergers
>>
>>7486819
Hhhhnnnnnnnggggggg
This hits the feels anon. I want to marry like that one day! Thanks
>>
File: 1464568552219.jpg (87KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1464568552219.jpg
87KB, 1024x683px
>>7489539
>>7489568
>>7489576
>>7489589

>mfw all of you are advocating for the violation of a young boy because muh stronk gentle older woman

"Oi Blin! What is wrong with all of you!?"
>>
christ this thread went to shit
>>
>>7488202
Different anon, but i agree with this for the most part. It must be at the very least acknowledged in some part of this planet. Even though the odds of finding something like this are nearly next to none.

Btw are there any more manga like this?
I like gfd hentai but rr emotional mangas just hit a soft spot for me
>>
>>7489841
>>
File: 1492634191081.jpg (355KB, 850x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1492634191081.jpg
355KB, 850x1165px
>>7489845
Try harder troll.
>>
File: 003_1489806554.jpg (339KB, 1080x1542px) Image search: [Google]
003_1489806554.jpg
339KB, 1080x1542px
>>
>>7489902
NEW TRANSLATED CHAPTERS WHEN
>>
File: 1489014775815.jpg (569KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489014775815.jpg
569KB, 916x1280px
>>7489968
I know that feel anon.
>>
>>7486922
It's also useful because it covers a bunch of conditions that aren't (more or less technically) autism. Be grateful for it, this way you won't have to parse all sorts of diagnoses when it comes up.

>I'm om the spectrum

>Oh, noticed you were a bit awkward but you're not... well, a dick.

>I'm on the spectrum, not on tumblr.
>>
>>7489902
>>7489968
Is there only 1 chapter for this? I've knly ever seen 1 translated chapter so I'm not sure if there are more
>>
>>7488183
There a (shit, there's that word a gain) spectrum here. It's not even one spectrum. Dominant/submissive, sadist/masochist, pitcher/catcher, whatever.

I dated a married couple at one point (most sexytimes with the wife) and we both got a lot out of service oriented and sexual submission and occasional pretty hard bdsm.

That last bit is a big part of why I have a wider definition of gfd tham some. This woman has so much love, she has her shit so together, and she was willing to give so much of herself to help another, that I think the bdsm part is so very irrelevant. If you don't have that love it isn't gfd, if you do and your sexual expression looks like a harder variety of Ilse, She-Wolf of the SS... it's gfd.

In any case I think the service submission needs to be there or things get unequal in a bad way. Sexual service optional, doing the work so your dominant doesn't have to less so.
>>
>>7489015
>everyone there was a findom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>be me
>at the time, 18 y/o
>short hair and glasses. small and cute i guess
>5'4, have always had a thing for slim, femme guys or super manly, if they have glasses it's a bonus
>this one guy who is a jock insists on going out for coffee, no glasses, but he's tall as hell
>dont really have plans so i could have a drink anyway, say yes and we meet there
>fast forward to the faux date, he is terribly ignorant, can't talk about my hobbies without going on a tangent and explaining them
>keeps cracking obnoxiously absurd jokes to the point im silent, nodding and pretending to listen
>he was talking about his exes a lot, i felt uncomfortable desu
>tells me how they treated him poorly, that brought it to my attention
>ask him to explain further, he's hesitant but i pat his shoulder and he blushes, begins to spill
>it wasn't spaghetti, it was straight up rigatoni, and we decided to hang out later, poor guy needed a break but was a good kid at heart
>months pass and we become an item, though i hardly ever make moves to him, i appear mostly passive. i focus on my studies and we occasionally hang out (he's at a different school)
>one day he calls me all excited and tells me he baked cookies with his sister, i tell him it's cute and he's a good boy over helping his sister bake them
>silence
>'what's wrong, anon?'
>'it's... It's nothing femanon, it's just that... no other girl has said that to me. they thought me spending time with my sisters often wasnt manly enough.'
>'that's a ridiculous notion. save me some, okay? don't eat them all.'
>silence. i take the plunge
>'i'll reward you if you make me some more. let's hang next week.'
>i hear mumbling, and then a faint 'o-okay'
>>
>>7490209
cont.
>we see each other next weekend
>he's home alone, but the moment i walk in, cookies had been made, the scent was yummy
>he was wearing a pink apron, told me it was his mom's, and got all red when i said it suited him regardless
>go cuddle for a bit, eat a couple of cookies, scratch his head, he rests his head on my lap and i card my hands through his hair, telling him that i think he shouldn't be embarrassed over making them, because they were as sweet as he was
>he excuses himself to his room for a bit
>'oh sure, ill be on my phone'
>he doesn't come back for half an hour
>wonder if something happened, turns out he had fallen asleep
>sit on the edge of the bed, rub my hand on his side, realized he is hard
>wake him up
>'anon, its getting late, and we're both tired. ill call an uber'
>'n-no, wait'
>he's blushing red, and tackles me to the bed, kissing my cheeks and neck. he's holding back and it shows
>'i like that i don't have to be like i was with the other girls with you, femanon'
>ohforfuckssake.avi
>visibly get irritated before i sigh and ask him 'like how'
>'dominant'
>don't say nothing, just wrap my legs around his back, cup his cheeks, press my forehead against his. he seems surprised by my boldness
>'stick your tongue out'
>'but...'
>'if you don't want to its fine, just---'
>'no, it's fine, it's just that i don't think you were like this'
>at this point i could just choke him over how he sounds, before i lightly pinch his side
>he squirms but complies, and i kiss his nose
>'that does it. good boy!'
>he gets red as a beet
>so this guy likes getting coddled? dang okay
>'i wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you, dear. now, give me a kiss.'
>we basically make out lightly, i purposely don't touch him below the waist
>>
>>7490210
>i suck his tongue, he whimpers, eventually lays on the bed and pulls me to him.
>shake my head and make him lay on his side, hugging him as i kiss his forehead
>'i had a feeling you liked being treated like this. don't worry, i'll make you feel real good."
>he asks if he can touch himself, (apparently he had no condoms on him) i shake my head
>'i have a better idea.'
>undo his pants slowly, he's getting needy since he bucked his hips against my touch
>lightly pinch him and urge him to be patient
>i kiss his forehead once in a while as i take it out, he's dripping like a broken faucet
>he gasps, embarrassed, and asks me to touch himself again, his voice cracks, it's really adorable
>say no, he looks away, and basically jumps when i touch him
>given his state of arousal it wouldn't take long to get him off, but i edge him by kissing his neck, nibbling it, telling him how well he's doing
>he's muffling his moans and i stop, tell him ill keep going if he moans
>dude straight up begs me to keep going
>that's so fucking hot i basically have to take a moment to calm down
>i do, kissing his cheeks, lips, neck, all the while praising him and holding him close as i jerk him off. it's a languid pace before i speed up over how lovely his moans sound
>>
>>7490211
>eventually he cums, it's a lot, he even seems surprised over it
>notice his shirt is stained, take it off, kiss his chest, look around for another one in his room
>eventually get it, he already tucked himself back into his pants, seems to avoid me
>i put his shirt on, hold him close, he rests his head on my chest, hugs my hips snuggly
>'that felt nice. do you mind if i'm... like that? i hadn't cum so much, no idea what hit me'
>'i think it's lovely, anon. don't worry, ill take good care of you.'
>we stay in that position before my phone goes off, my mom wants me home
>i kiss his head, pet it, and i call an uber to pick me up, he looks very sad that i have to go

Turns out he cheated on me with a Stacy. last I hear she's pregnant, I'm not even sure what to think. oh well
>>
>>7490212
>Turns out he cheated on me with a Stacy. last I hear she's pregnant, I'm not even sure what to think. oh well

This is why chastity cages exist, have to make sure Stacy can't get that.
>>
>>7490250
He was fairly vanilla. Couldn't do much with it.
>>
>someone makes art/fic of a dom monstergirl being a sub
Why do maledom fags do this? Can't they stick to kobolds or some generic "pure" human waifu outside of MGE.
>>
>>7490212
>tfw giant sub who was abused and always forced to be dominant in life and relationships
>tfw this story is so cute and makes me so happy
>tfw that ending
I think I legitimately let out a ree irl. I am sorry that happened to you, you will find your dream sub who wears glasses (or at least wears fake ones for you) one day
>>
>>7490209
>>7490210
>>7490211
>>7490212
What the hell is this man... There is definitely a huge divide among the people in this thread.

Some like to be cuddled and receive head pats and be called a good boy,

Others would just like to be raped by a female without all the gay faggot shit.

We need to divide this fetish into two separate sections. It is quite clear. One side for the cutesy head pat fag lords and the other side for the submissive fags that like being raped by females.

Agree or disagree?
>>
>>7490297
Hahaha, yeah man. It's kinda sad. I could share some other stories but it hurts a lot. I can't eat chocolate chip cookies anymore without remembering that.

>>7490300
I'm either, but past experiences have left me crave something more and more tough and submissive. With that one guy I had to be gentle since he had been abused by his girlfriends later.

So, no. Disagree. The thing is, you can be super kinky with your partner, at the end of the day, and what makes this gentle, is the aftercare. You're taken care of by your Dom, no matter what you do. It's gentle femdom.
>>
>>7490311
its depressing, i hope things look up for you soon, and nice gets!
>>7490300
Ehh I like both, I do a lot of cuteposting, but that's largely because I am way too easily embarrassed to talk about how great it is to be at the mercy of someone you trust
>>
File: zh3dCkJlJS4.jpg (5KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
zh3dCkJlJS4.jpg
5KB, 128x128px
Will being more emotional let RR-girls know that you are /theirguy/? What should stoic boys who have hard time expressing their emotions do then?
>>
File: 61783014_p0.jpg (594KB, 1787x1164px) Image search: [Google]
61783014_p0.jpg
594KB, 1787x1164px
>>7490331
I don't know if it's a good idea to pretend to be something that you're not, you might just give your partner the wrong impression of who you are, and it could cause tension down the road. It's good to be a bit open and personable, but honestly I think being really open just makes it easier for you to get hurt.

For me, being really open and unafraid of sentimentality is just my personality, and people just tend to assume I'm gay or something. I think sometimes I'm open to the point that it makes other people uncomfortable, though it's hard to control because I just slip into it. I also tend to trust people easily so I have been really screwed over in the past. This kind of personality isn't really common (or at least, traditionally desirable) in men, so the biggest draw of /rr/ is that I can be who I want to be and not fake being stoic.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that being a little guarded is probably better for your own security, and maybe you can find another way of getting a girl to know what kind of person you are besides just throwing everything on the table.
>>
>5'4" and not even 16 at the time
>meet a nice guy online, same nationality, but unfortunately he lives in a different country
>he's 6 years older, but extremely caring and cute anyway
>appears dominant, but sometimes mentions that he'd love to kiss and play with my feet
>ff couple of years, we're finally physically together, happy, in love, etc
>dominant anyway, loves spanking me and so on
>I still remember about his foot fetish, so I ask him to kiss or massage them sometimes
>he keeps insisting that I sit on his face more and more often
>slowly we're getting more into the whole femdom/gentle femdom stuff
>we're switching, but after some time I'm his mistress almost all the time
>serious_talk.exe
>I'm his mistress, goddess and mommy 24/7
>I'm 20 and I already own a good pet, who also happens to be my fiance

He already has his chastity cage and a collar; we also have some ropes. We'll probably buy a strapon too- I love rubbing against him and pretending that I rape him. Especially when he's wearing my cute, pink panties and stockings- he behaves like a good girl and is being called so when he's dressed like that.

I usually write something cute on him (like "Property/ toy of mistress femanon") before he leaves to work.

Feels good man.

He's such a good and obedient boy.
Time to pat his head again and remind him who does he belong to.
>>
>>7490211
Fake story, too many gfd elements.
>>
>>7490331
You should wear a finger cuff to bring more attention to your feminine digit ratio.
>>
>>7490690
Stop posting.
>>
>>7487046
>reading "The Dragon's Heart"

wew for the most part its perfect
besides the guy being a bit of a pussy at first it checks a lot of good boxes
Believable situation for marriage
decent build up
good food
beating each other with swords
heartfelt conversations that feel mostly natural

Hope it ends well
>>
File: 314qt.jpg (63KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
314qt.jpg
63KB, 595x842px
>>7490732
Don't tell me what to do and know your place, you dog.
>>
>>7490770
xd so funi

everyone knows it's you, benji
no one wants to read your shitty greentext
>>
File: 0c3d71febd6cd9c53a208892c4763f5d.jpg (516KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0c3d71febd6cd9c53a208892c4763f5d.jpg
516KB, 728x1000px
>>7490776
Just who tf is benji?
Am I supposed to post 3d proof that I really do have a cute pet boy? :^)
>>
>>7483568
>*ss
>not @$$

How do you sod that up?!
>>
>>7490212
>Turns out he cheated on me with a Stacy. last I hear she's pregnant, I'm not even sure what to think. oh well

gdi, wtf. I would kill to have something like that. :/
>>
>>7490951
I wonder if I guy like that even knows what he could have had. Shame too since he sounds like he was a natural sub. But oh well.
>>
>>7487189
Yasaka Mahiro, by any chance?
>>
>>7491003
Never heard of him/her.
Who is him or her?
>>
>>7487189
>>7487220
Dude did you delete that other picture? Can you please post it again?
>>
File: 1437789798327.png (3MB, 1300x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1437789798327.png
3MB, 1300x4300px
>>7491056
Sure. Here you go.
>>
File: 1480109026818.png (3MB, 1300x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1480109026818.png
3MB, 1300x4300px
>>7491056
Different anon.
>>
>>7490798
Classic Benji
>>
>>7491066
>>7491067
Thanks both of you
>>
>>7490951
I wasn't too sexual for him, it seemed like. Didn't even dare to suggest bdsm because I think he would've refused. Brought it up once, he got pale, and didn't even say anything. I just hope he's happy with that girl, I guess.

>>7490974
I doubt he did. He seemed to be really insecure. It was kind of sad. Tried to help him, got stabbed in the back. It is what it is, yeah?
>>
>>7486330
does anyone know what that tie on him is called? a specific type of chest harness?
>>
>>7483518
The hottest part of that story was describing how the warlord liked to indulge her proclivities with captives.
>>
>>7491129
shibari or kinbaku, depending on who you ask
>>
>>7491141
She never loved them though, it said they were basically living pillows until she got bored and replaced them and sold them as normal slaves at some other town.

It's implied her slaves hate how she treats them too.
>>
File: 1496561050055.jpg (665KB, 713x5982px) Image search: [Google]
1496561050055.jpg
665KB, 713x5982px
>>7490167
Toplel
>>
File: 1496732648865.png (344KB, 1138x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496732648865.png
344KB, 1138x591px
>>7489841
>What is wrong with all of you!
We have taste moy tovarishch!
>>
File: 1448719176789.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1448719176789.png
153KB, 351x351px
Have to agree with my /b/olshevik brother here. I love being hugged and such, but being treated like property is a bit much.
>>
File: latest-4.png (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
1MB, 992x1403px
>>7490267
They like the idea of making a strong, dominant girl subservient. It's no surprise really, it's just something that elevates them as individuals. Instead of settling for something easy, they go tame the dragon.

I like the same thing with the roles reversed. I love the idea of a strong, cocky, 6'5 bear of a man getting shown his place and turned into a cumpump by a hellhound, manticore, jinko, ushi oni, whatever. I do imagine dominant monster girls like that would like men who they can break in themselves, it's a bit more fun to see a man who held himself on a pedestal fall down on his knees and kiss their shiny, shiny boots of leather than to just get a guy who'd do it in the first place.

But that being said, realistically going for people that would complement your tastes is always the better idea. Making someone go against what they like in such a drastic manner does not equal a healthy loving relationship. Fantasies are just that, fantasies. Very few people would genuinely enjoy being raped.
>>
File: bdf.png (263KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
bdf.png
263KB, 578x790px
>>7490798
>>7489791
>>7488243
>>7485910
>>7485906
>>
>>7489188
Oh come on. Like we aren't all pervy ladies pretending to be subs to lure the real ones out.
>>
>>7491626
>Very few people would genuinely enjoy being raped.

actually most women have orgasms during rape.
>>
File: 1497595840672.png (698KB, 925x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497595840672.png
698KB, 925x1920px
>>7491759
I know that, but that's a sort-of natural reaction. Women are meant to be the sub gender, so when a guy forces themselves on them it's nature doing its thing. Despite that it's a traumatic event that most women, apart from a few deviants, wouldn't like to happen again. Same can happen with guys, a bit of stimulation is enough to reach orgasm but it doesn't automatically mean the guy likes it. Rape is best left in roleplay, that way nobody gets the marbles in their head rearranged and still gets to live out a fantasy.
>>
>>7491067
damn, where can I find more of this?
>>
File: 1480108958269.png (3MB, 1200x3430px) Image search: [Google]
1480108958269.png
3MB, 1200x3430px
>>7491897
There's this.
>>
>>7491905
why does the guy at the underdeveloped one has boobs?
>>
>>7491913
autogynephiles ruin everything
>>
>>7491905
I'd be great to see more content branch from these worlds. Unfortunately, captions are under fire on /d/ right now. Though, greentexts and longer stories are always an option.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Just a friendly reminder that the new Daniel Faust book titled "Double or Nothing" is going to be release on the 25th of June. It's urban fantasy about a street magician who falls in love with a powerful succubus from hell. It's a fun read for anyone into both urban fantasy and femdom. I pasted a few quotes from the series below.

“You keep forgetting a very important rule. Or perhaps I haven’t made it clear to you, which is my fault, but I’ll expect you to remember it from now on.”

I looked into her eyes. “What’s that?” One of her fingernails brushed my left wrist. Tracing the burn, like following a river on a map of hell, with a feather-light touch. “Nobody is allowed to hurt you,” Caitlin said softly, “except for me.”
and

“If you really want, we could talk about ya,” Jennifer said, grinning. “Hey, Cait, does he still do that thing in bed where he gets that whole-body shiver and his leg twitches when you bite his neck? That always worked for me.” Caitlin nodded solemnly. “Every time. But if I really want to get him going, I simply need to curl my finger, just like this, and slide it—” I threw up my hands. “Okay, okay! Point taken! Stop. Please. Really. Sorry I asked.”

I collected all the previous books into one Zip file for those who are interested. I originally shared it on discord.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301372997434998785/301451722709139456/DanielFaust.zip
>>
>>7492093
awful writing
>>
>>7491869
Female lubrication and continued sexual response is directly correlated with how aroused her mental state is at the moment. If she gets wet and orgasms during rape, it literally means she was turned on by the whole situtation. That's the scientific truth of the matter.

Rape isn't just sex. It's an extremely violent encounter that induces a strong physical and mental response to the stress. This response is the opposite of what's required for sexual response to develop. As a man, it's hard enough to get and maintain an erection if you're anxious, it's just not gonna happen when your sympathetic nervous system activates and pumps you full of adrenalin. It will be even harder for women, whose excitement and plateau phases are longer and more demanding if compared to men's.

If she reached orgasm, then it means the rape was not stressful for her.
>>
>>7492338
Wrong thread gtfo
>>
>>7483470
So uh, mine's kinda specific but I hope no one minds.

>Start going out with cute, tomboyish girl
>Our relationship is completely normal at first
>She slowly begins to do more gfd tier things, being the big spoon, nibbling on my ear, being on top in bed
>starts being more clingy slowly, asks for me to stop talking to girls except her, starts texting me more, wants to spend more time with me etc
>As she isolates me more and more, I become a lot more dependent on her, and start reciprocating her affection
>She starts taking the full on dom role, calls me a good boy, holds me tight in bed, strokes my hair, calls me cute
>eventually, I give up my job and become her house husband full time
>we start a big family together and spend all our free time with each other, dying peacefully hand in hand

Sorry.
>>
>>7492422
>ending it with death
ruined
>>
>>7492798
everything ends with death anon
>>
>>7492903
>>>/aco/
>>
>>7492422
Mfw living your dream.
>>
>>7492929
We found one of the 3 faggots who whine everytime western art is posted on here and get it taken down.

Nobody else fucking cares dude, Porn is Porn.
>>
>>7492929
If feet and dickgirls have to be tolerated I'm not losing half of our potential material because it's not Japanese you loon
>>
>>7492093
You got more gfd/rr books?
>>
File: 1364677851010.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1364677851010.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
These threads make me so sad
>>
>>7483470
HAVING A SUB WHO APPRECIATE MS ME IN AND OUT OF THE BEDROOM AND IS LOYAL ;_; ;_; ;_;
>>
>>7493115
stop posting
>>
File: late night laptop snuggly stuff.png (247KB, 550x495px) Image search: [Google]
late night laptop snuggly stuff.png
247KB, 550x495px
>>7483470
snuggles+headpats
that simple
>>
File: kendo headpats.jpg (99KB, 540x637px) Image search: [Google]
kendo headpats.jpg
99KB, 540x637px
>>
File: fuck you.png (2MB, 1615x865px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
2MB, 1615x865px
>>
File: headpats again.jpg (77KB, 622x576px) Image search: [Google]
headpats again.jpg
77KB, 622x576px
>>
>>7490716
a fingercuff?
you mean a fuckin ring?
>>
>>7483470
An idea came to me recently. I've always been into pet play, the appeal of being cared for, protected, petted etc. So a recent idea that came to mind which is slightly weird perhaps maybe too weird even for this board. It's a sort of fantasy based in a world where there's some virus or something that causes males to lose their human intellect and act purely on animal instinct either all or some of the time. Or another version of this could be that they don't lose their intellect but they have an animal side that they can't fully control. Then it'd be up to the women in society to essentially train and domesticate the males which could lead to all sorts of fun with collars, leashes, rewards, punishments, petting and femdommy sex.
>>
File: 1347737056946.jpg (257KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1347737056946.jpg
257KB, 800x600px
>>7493561
>It's a sort of fantasy based in a world where there's some virus or something that causes males to lose their human intellect and act purely on animal instinct either all or some of the time.

>Testosterone induced intermittent intellect truncation syndrome, or TIIITS for short, is a condition which afflicts human males, impeding or preventing higher level planning and social ability in the presence of adult females. The exact cause remains unknown; previously it was believed to be caused by pheromones, but this was disproven as the effect remains when subjects are merely exposed to recordings of women. Researchers also noted a tendency to paw at the screen and thought it was kind of cute.
>>
>>7489177
Try running the fuck away.
>>
File: 1401527576319.jpg (539KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1401527576319.jpg
539KB, 900x630px
>>7483470
milf gentle domination,hugging and ear biting
>>
>>7493624
Yassss. That's pretty much the kind of thing I had in mind.

Post MOAR! (please)
>>
>>7483470
Not sure, maybe some very high protocol, very strict domestic servant/sex slave deal owned by one or more women. (if more than one they're primarily involved with each other, what they want from a man is absolute submission, often in a sexual context. They switch with each other)

My job, 24/7/365, is service. Cooking, cleaning, laundry. "Maintaining a standard of physical and mental excellence" - I read a lot, discuss with my owners and a like-minded teacher who visits. Diet, physical training, dance, conversation. I'd happily be a maid for them but I wouldn't be good at it, or any crossdressing, really. Androgyny, sure.

Food and supplies get delivered when my owners are home, the only unsupervised contact I have is with trusted women. Teacher. Doctor. Trainer. I come with my owners sometimes as a companion, both on the town and traveling. Oh, they have names. The other ladies have titles.

They're all about building me up. I wanted discipline and control, they wanted to give it. You don't have to be very rough when the slave you're training wants it, but there was a lot of punishment early on. We regularly discussed things, and if you look at those early pictures what seems rough is my suggestion to some extent. Establishing dominance. It worked. Oh, and it's not like they didn't enjoy it. Sometimes we go like that for a week or four when we're all into it.

Mostly I juggle everything and do well, and when I get orders during the day I can almost always handle it. Special things to do, what to wear.

Waiting an hour on my knees for Teresa, naked, meditating. Kissing her boots. Helping her off with them and storing them, and the rest of her clothes. Washing her. She's picked out all back leather. Anna comes in. She enjoys the boot kissing but she only wants changed, and she knows both Teresa and I love her smell.

They have me lay out a selection of strapons and bondage gear. Then we eat. Sometimes I wait, this time I don't, though I eat from a bowl.
>>
File: MfUo0.jpg (219KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MfUo0.jpg
219KB, 800x600px
trigger warning: 3d

I may actually be getting my kidney stolen this weekend.

Put up an ad on FL a few months ago looking for a mommy domme, I didn't really expect anything to come of it but I figured it's at least better to have a hook in the water than in the boat, even if it isn't baited.

Then just yesterday I get a message from a woman twice my age who is, no joke, as close to perfect as I could possibly imagine. Attractive, dominant, a mirror of my primary fetishes and get this, a urologist (they do men's reproductive systems as well as urinary stuff), at one of the best hospitals in the country. And she's made it very, very clear that she knows exactly how to work the prostate. And she's looking for ongoing and regular meetups. Basically everything I could have ever dreamed of in a sugar mommy.

Then the cherry on top: I ask if we could maybe get together this weekend, and she responded "Possibly, I have a friend from out of the country staying with me for three months. Let me talk to her." I assumed she intended to ask if her friend was going to leave the house for any stretch of time this weekend, but she quickly came back saying "Okay, I spoke to her and she's into it, let me double check my work schedule and we can find a good time for you to come by."

I'm fucking speechless, honestly.
>>
>>7494314
how old is she, what country are you in and enjoy the free prestate exame, anon.
>>
>>7494366
44, USA (Washington DC specifically), and yes, yes I will

I googled her name and she's legit, has an entry on the hospital staff page on their website. Picture matches too.
>>
>>7494375
>Slow claps
Nice job, anon. I'm happy for you, and hope it works out.

Also, should we start a new thread?
>>
>>7494479
I'd wait for the thread to 404 before making a new one.
>>
>>7494314
Congratulations, Anon! In my experience dating kinky medical professionals can be awesome and on occasion scary.

So what are your primary kinks if I may ask? And do you expect to ever post on 4chan again?
>>
>>7494535
MD/lb, prostate massage, pegging, tease & denial, and bodily restraints (i.e. Hands-on-my-wrists/facesitting as opposed to rope).

I wouldn't say medical play is a real fetish of mine, but I absolutely adore professional/career women, so that's another plus. Doubly so considering her obvious expertise (she also said she does tantric massage as a hobby, guess I'm gonna get my chakras fugged) Also FFM but that was more a fantasy I never really expected to experience. Go figure.

Told her my bigges goal/fantasy was to cum purely from prostate stimulation, and she told me not only was she more than capable of making it happen, but that she wouldn't even be interested in making me cum normally until after I've had a series of anal orgasms.

I've been on this website for 8 years so odds are pretty good. I don't normally post or lurk gfd because it tends to be overwhelmingly defeatist but if all goes well I'll most likely come back and report.
>>
>>7494648
So how long did you have your profile up before you got a response like this?
>>
>>7494662
I've had the profile for a long time, but I posted the ad which she responded to about 2 months ago.
>>
>>7494673
So you posted the ad 2 months ago and she responded on like monday or something?
>>
>>7494688
Yeah
>>
>>7494700
Are you guys meeting up in a public place first? You know just to make completely sure it's not a catfish.
>>
>>7494648
Almost sounds too good to be true. Almost.

>>7494818
Catfish?
>>
>>7494837
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

>Someone who pretends to be someone they're not online to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Creeps online use pictures of someone else online and trick other people into thinking they are dating them. Sometimes it's just to troll people and sometimes it's used to jump people.
>>
>>7494314
Don't forget you're a play partner, you're not going to get to be a NEET on her dime.
>>
>>7494314
>female urologist

I'd check her background. In my country, only 2% of urologists are female.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45KB, 594x171px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
45KB, 594x171px
>>7494818
I mean, I've talked to her on the phone so I know it's a woman. But yeah we'll probably meet for drinks or something first.

I guess it COULD be a woman working for some gangsters or something, which is why I half-jokingly started my post with "I might be having my kidney stolen this weekend", but the address she gave me is in a gated community in an extremely wealthy/low crime area, so not exactly the best spot for a mugging.

Also I don't think someone who was catfishing would write like she does.
>>7494889
Never been a NEET and I don't plan on becoming one.
>>7494892
Her background? Like job history? The fuck do I care? She's already one in a million as far as kinks go, whats the problem with her being 1 in 50 for something else.
>>
>>7494900
>mfw I wont be this lucky
>mfw I have no face
>>
File: Untitled2.png (22KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
22KB, 460x282px
>>7494913
m8 you dont even know
>>
>>7491033
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
>>
>>7494900
>>7494934
Eh I'm getting less and less confident the more I'm reading these photos. Just doesn't read like a real person. Just be careful, ok?

>and greentext your experience if you survive lol
>>
>>7494946
She's not a native english speaker
>>
>>7491212
That's part of what makes it hot.
>>
>>7492955
>If traps and yaoi have to be tolerated

FTFY
>>
>>7493378
>kendo

Why is this not a tag?
>>
>>7494949
where she from?
>>
>>7494934
I mean I'm very happy for you, annon. It's just I'm worried I won't end up having this kind of luck, or any luck at all.
Anyways, good luck, I hope you don't lose your organs.
>>
>>7494965
Described herself as Persian, so Iran I suppose. Moved to the US after high school to go to med school
>>
>>7494949
Indian?
>>
>>7494976
Close
>>
>>7494934
Gee anon, how come fate decided to give you TWO older women to dom you and your prostate?
>>
>>7494960

Because that's a kyudo outfit, not kendo.
>>
>>7494934
god DAMN! You're literaly living THE dream.
>>
>>7494986
Not yet I'm not, although admittedly this is as close as I've ever come. Got my fingers crossed that it works out.
>>
File: 1443327174077.png (194KB, 485x468px) Image search: [Google]
1443327174077.png
194KB, 485x468px
>>7494975
>anon gets to dommed by Dr. Maheswaran
I'm jealous. I mean, I finally got a high paying job after two years of being a NEET, so I have no room to pine for the good fortune of others. But goddam.

What's her build?
What's your build?
>>
File: 1497229603560.png (2MB, 1303x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1497229603560.png
2MB, 1303x1533px
>>7494991
I'm not sure how tall she is, but she looks relatively small framed. Definitely in great shape though. Maybe C cups? I'm not great at estimating that but it's a guess. No idea what her friend looks like, I haven't seen her yet.

I'm 6'3 and a bit chubby. But she's seen pictures of me and didn't seem to mind. Recently lost a an entire person's worth of weight (356->210) and still losing. Gonna try to go down to about 190.

Let this be some motivation for any of you that are overweight. Part of the reason I decided to make a change was because I realized the kind of woman I like (doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs, etc) deserved better.
>>
>>7495038
190 lbs is a good goal. Keep up the good work. Your success is a mirror into what is possible for others.

PS - Freud would have a field day with you.
>>
>>7494991
192cm 70-75kg they say i'm too skinny
>>
>>7486330
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is this a circlejerk over a minority of women there?
>>
>>7495060
Sorry, but I don't use physical units that make sense.
>>
File: 1497230167562.jpg (393KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497230167562.jpg
393KB, 640x800px
>>7495055
Freud had a field day with anyone because of the astounding subjective irrationality which makes up the bedrock of his theories. His approach to scientific investigation consisted of making random observations, then drawing sweeping constructs devoid of evidential justification, rational or empirical; and then in declaring that such constructs are compatible with any factual data of any kind and are therefore irrefutable. If one shows no signs of an Oedipus complex, it is 'repressed'; if one finds evidence of contradicting it, there as been a 'reaction formation', repeat ad nauseum.

He's just another drop in the ocean of ignoble hatred that was the German idealists of the 19th and 20th centuries.
>>
>>7495071
10, always
>>7495074
6ft3.5in, 165 lbs

Yes you are too skinny. Go lift some weights and eat a steak for christ's sake.
>>
>>7490690
Keep posting.

>chastity cage but no strapon
Do you take the dildo to him by hand? Or is it complete denial and you only allow him to eat you out and nothing else?
>>
File: tumblr_nm67b0TIcY1urbbrfo1_1280.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm67b0TIcY1urbbrfo1_1280.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>7495080
>10, always
Seems /gfd/ never changes.
>>
>>7494983
Tell that to whoever named the image file.
>>
File: 20091024-1256310583.jpg (687KB, 1258x1224px) Image search: [Google]
20091024-1256310583.jpg
687KB, 1258x1224px
>>7495139

Better telling it to whoever downloads it and can rename it properly when they save it.

Just for info, pic related is kyudo...
>>
>>7495232

...and this is kendo.
>>
>>7495233

They're both pretty hot to be fair.
>>
>>7495233
BTW the kendo pic reminds me of one of the hottest /gfd/ doujins of all time:

http://imgur.com/a/FnZwE

>brace yourselves
>>
>>7495252

Noice, lacks pegging but really noice.
>>
File: 1476991507229.png (596KB, 850x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1476991507229.png
596KB, 850x1034px
>>
File: 1498104419137.jpg (527KB, 2000x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1498104419137.jpg
527KB, 2000x1677px
>>7495252
>http://imgur.com/a/FnZwE
What is with the Nips and student councils? I was student body president in high school, it wasn't a sexy high power position, I was a middle manager who did jack shit and was vetoed constantly by REAL adults. The only cool thing I did was give a speech at graduation, and even then it was only cool because I refused to give the preapproved speech and went off the rails.
>>
File: 1495655391041.jpg (61KB, 850x715px) Image search: [Google]
1495655391041.jpg
61KB, 850x715px
>>7493115
>AND IS LOYAL
It's alright anon, we all want that hi-fidelity first class traveling set AND I THINK I NEED A LEAAAAAR JET!
>saxophone solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
>>
>>7494975
I will never look at Chrisjen Avarasala the same. Wait, I was already looking at her like that. Stupid sexy Shohreh Aghdashloo.
>>
>>7495060
You probably are. I strongly suggest you get into lifting - if you haven't researched it yet the /fit/ sticky is a good start. I don't recall the name of that program optimized for beginners, may have been Starting Strength.

Stick with the program unless you're 100% sure it's wrong for you. Most programs will have some sort of natural endpoint like "14 weeks" or "when you haven't been able to up the weights at all for two weeks".

If at all possible get help from a friend who knows their shit reasonably well, or bite the bullet and pay a PT for at least two sessions - to show you proper technique and some time later to correct your technique.

You may need help from a dietist as well.

Motivational/technique videos can be great. If the dude (it's almost always a dude) in the video seems like a pretentious twat and you don't find him funny, find some other video guy.

And this is the big one: develop good sleeping habits. This and drinking more water will help _anyone_ who hasn't been actively working on it. If you have medical issues hurting you here I can only wish you luck working solutions, or working around the problem.
>>
>>7493793
>Not sure, maybe some very high protocol
"you're like, my goddess or something maaaan"
*bong hit*
>>
>>7495570
Well, I guess that's high protocol for stoners and more power to you.
>>
>>7495345
>2017
>Not using a Cessna Ciiitation
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.