[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your own a/d/venture general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 82

File: FreeTime.png (1MB, 792x1944px) Image search: [Google]
FreeTime.png
1MB, 792x1944px
Please don't rollpost, use this instead if necessary (although it rarely is): https://www.random.org/

Previous thread: >>7474023
>Programs you can use to make CYOAs of your own
Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/
SAI: https://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/
CYOA Maker: https://github.com/ogkloo/CYOA-Maker

>CYOA archives and Image Resources
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
Was the last thread just deleted by a mod? Why?
>>
>>7477993
I don't know
I was in the middle of a CYOA too
>>
File: 1494498026811.jpg (4MB, 3000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1494498026811.jpg
4MB, 3000x3262px
>>
>>7477993
Probably because "we" kinkshamed futa and subs. And it started to into flame war.
>>
File: arganons1.jpg (4MB, 1100x6993px) Image search: [Google]
arganons1.jpg
4MB, 1100x6993px
>>7477996
>>
File: arganons2.jpg (3MB, 1100x5971px) Image search: [Google]
arganons2.jpg
3MB, 1100x5971px
>>7477997
>>
>>7477992
Oh yeah. I seen this before.
What is considered artifact? Anything from shows/book that states that it's an artifact? Some use Relic and other words. Are they considered "artifact" too?
>>
>>7477997
I did say i wanted to see something different. Thanks. Or was it by accident?
>>
File: GFDallInOne.jpg (4MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
GFDallInOne.jpg
4MB, 1400x10000px
>>7477993
Ten bucks the mod saw the last five posts where some faggot brought up trannies and decided to pre-emptively nuke it before too many people fed the troll.
>>
>>7478004
Damn i feel like i missed something.
>>
File: 1497307488907.jpg (3MB, 1280x5878px) Image search: [Google]
1497307488907.jpg
3MB, 1280x5878px
>>
File: 1497307555656.jpg (2MB, 1280x4768px) Image search: [Google]
1497307555656.jpg
2MB, 1280x4768px
>>
File: 1497307622789.jpg (3MB, 1280x7995px) Image search: [Google]
1497307622789.jpg
3MB, 1280x7995px
>>
File: 1497307679019.jpg (2MB, 1280x3443px) Image search: [Google]
1497307679019.jpg
2MB, 1280x3443px
>>
>>7478011
Humans are underpowered, at least give a free point or something
>>
>>7478007

Group
>Svelja
>Lorie
>Lilly
>Miko

Race
>Human

Drawbacks (+8)
>Cuntboy +1
>Tall +0.5
>Very Wet +1
>Super Fertile (Trigger: Heat) +1
>Heat +2
>Pheromones (Trigger: Heat) +0.5
>Boastful +0.5
>Lewd Dreams +0.5
>Ashamed +1

Abilities (-8)
>Magic -1
>Destruction -1
>Telekinesis -2
>Shielding -2
>Levitation -2

Villian
>Norman, the Normalizer (He has to offer something to any member of the group so there's an element of temptation)

Episodes
>Hot Springs (For Maximum Embarassment)
>Captured (Svelja loses her manhood, but also her strength)
>Side Quest (The Filler Episode, Svelja regains her strength and manhood, it was inside her all along)

Write-Up following
>>
File: cboy.png (278KB, 442x750px) Image search: [Google]
cboy.png
278KB, 442x750px
>>7478007
>>7478056

Marcus
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Height: 198 cm (6'6'')
Power: Force Manipulation. Marcus can use basic force manipulation to errect protective shields against physical attacks and magic, to levitate himself or others as well as objects, and create destructive force explosions. He was hailed as a prodigy of sorts, being able to manipulate magic forces at their bare root like no other, though he does lack understanding and motivation to learn more arcane implementations of magic.
Drawback: Being hailed as a prodigy he became haughty and way too full of himself. He saw himself as invincible behind his magic shields. When he ran afoul of a minor deity of feminity and fertility he was cursed with his female genitalia and a heat he enters once a month for two days in which he is super fertile and exudes pheromones that make others want to mate with him.
Personality: Unsually he is self-assured and dominant. He has tried to learn humility, but he is still boastful and likes to brag about his own achievments and denegrade other's. This switches when he enters heat though. He becomes demure and can't think about anything else than craving a nice thick cock. He has surroudned himself with seemingly female compatriots to help him not give in to these urges. The worst part of it is that these urges start to creep into his dreams, even when he is not in heat. He is very ashamed about his genitalia and tries to hide it from everyone.
Biggest dream: Getting his manhood back, though lately he is more and more thinking about how it would be to just accept his feminine side.
Summary: Powerful force mage, cuntboy, boastful, ahsamed of his body, enters heat once a month
>>
>>7478007
>>7478056
>>7478058
Episode Summaries (1/2)

>Marcus adventures start with everyday stuff: Kill the boar, rescue the princess, etc. Soon however they encounter a group of almost machine like thugs that capture /d/eviants from villages and kidnap them. The group fights them and is able to save most before they have been normalized. They first learn about Norman.

HOT SPRING EPISODE
>After the rescue the group gets to relax at a hot spring that is being run by one of the rescued /d/eviants. Getting naked with the others proves to be a problem for Svelja, Lilly and Marcus, as they try to hide their embarrassing secret from the others. Lorie has to suddenly vanish, because an egg is on the way. All the while Miko is having some fun, adding potions to the spring water and creating all kinds of confusions. Ultimately all the embarrassing secrets get found out, but in the havock of Mikos potion pranks they get dismissed as just soem other side effects.

CAPTURED (1/2)
>After the Hot Springs the group goes on a quest to help a friendly priestess to offer healing in some remote villages. It turns out that the people she is offering healing to have been normalized by Norman. the priestess can't help them, but offers emotional support. One night the group gets attacked by some of Norman's thugs. The group is able to fight them back, but not before the priestess reveals herself to be one of Norman's minions too and they kidnap Svelja. The priestess delivers a speech about the perks of just being normal and tempting all of them that Norman could help them be more normal, before vanishing.
>>
>>7478060

Episode Summaries (2/2)

CAPTURED (2/2)
>The rest of the group stages a rescue attempt. They track the kidnappers to a castle ruin. Deep in the dungeons they can find. All members of the group wrestle with internal struggles about wether or not they want to be normal. When they finally find Svelja she has been changed back to normal female strength levels. They free her from her shackles and she is visibly struggeling with her big ass sword. When they are encountered by Norman's minions all members of the group except for Svelja hesitate. She attacks with wild abandon but gets overpowered quickly. However she doesn't give up, but gets beaten down repeatedly. The image of Svelja crying but still going on makes teh rest of the group snap out of it and help her, realizing that what makes them different is now a part of them that they wouldn't necessarily want to give up. Together they defeat teh minions and escape teh dungeon.

SIDE QUEST EPISODES (2 Episodes)
>The group is seeking out the druid that had helped Svelja before. The old guy can't help her directly, but he sends her and the group on manly adventures to reawaken her masculine side. However Marcus is overcome by his heat and wants to hide it out, while the rest ist doing this. During the episodes we get frequent cuts to him fantasizing about getting his cunt stuffed and getting pregnant. The rest of the group go enter a gladiator combat ring, conquer women, drink and fight and finally go on the hunt for a majestic boar. The hunt for this boar prooves more dangerous than thought and the group is almost getting defeated. In the last moments before her impending doom Svelja sees her life flush before her eyes. In ehr mind she finds her inner cock and frees it, reverting Norman's changes and overpowering the boar. At the end the group is sitting around a camp fire, drinking and carousing, with Marcus stealing a glance or two at Svelja's reacquired package (which might have even grown a bit).
>>
>>7478007
There is a severe lack of RIGHTEOUSNESS in this CYOA. Let me help you with that.

>GROUP
Kiya - For all of our NIMBLENESS needs
Tsegyi - For raw PHYSICAL POWERHOUSENESS
Hinoko - We might need some RANGED BURNINATION and MAGICKNESS to face our foes
Claire - For PROPER OUT-OF-COMBAT HEALINGNESS [spoilersdon'tworkhere]and hitting me right in the fetish with GOODLINESS and BLOWJOBS[/spoilersdon'tworkhere]

>ME
Human
Tall .5
Large penis .5
Very productive+ 2
Storage 1
Rut 2
Easily aroused+ 1.5
Pheromones 1
Masturbation immune .5
Open .5
Boastful .5
Lewd dreams+ 1
Ashamed of Masturbation immune 1
for a total of 12

Strong+ 4
Agile 1
Magic 1
Healing 2
Trained fighter 2
Hardy 2
12 again

>VILLAINS
The VILE CORRUPTRESS cannot be allowed to CORRUPT any more people.

>EPISODES
Camp life - as our JUST GROUP is not suitable for long stays in polite society, we'll have to make due by resting on the road
Side quest - to maximize our HELPFULNESS
MEATing the enemy - even our MORTAL FOES deserve a chance to REPENT on this most holy of days
>>
File: 1442480034609.jpg (375KB, 648x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442480034609.jpg
375KB, 648x900px
>>7478109
Deuce Vault

Class: Warrior
Height: 210cm

Power: Paladinhood. Through rigorous training and mental conditioning, Deuce was made into a paragon of justice. Capable in a fight, as well as limited restorative abilities make him suitable for both solo- and group-work.

Drawback: Frequently facing the demonic magics alone took its toll on him, as now he cannot shake off their constant arousal. It radiates from him at all times and spikes monthly, making him lose control if not assuaged. What is worse, he cannot do so himself anymore.

Personality: Proud of his status as a paladin, Deuce bears the constant lust as a proof of his volition. He is glad to have to manage its effects, and happily stays away from innocents whenever the need gets too strong. Doesn't shut up about it.

Biggest dream: To find companions who'd support him throughout his constant crusade against evil.

Summary: A constantly aroused walking tank, likes blowjobs and JUSTICE.
>>
File: YjJadnK.jpg (1007KB, 720x4422px) Image search: [Google]
YjJadnK.jpg
1007KB, 720x4422px
Old but gold
>>
File: 1469757314357.jpg (4MB, 1104x6781px) Image search: [Google]
1469757314357.jpg
4MB, 1104x6781px
>>7478154
What is this, a cyoa for ants?
>>
File: 1436111060091.png (2MB, 1200x4422px) Image search: [Google]
1436111060091.png
2MB, 1200x4422px
Another succubus cyoa, this is a bit simpler tho
>>
File: 1438990896290.jpg (4MB, 1000x5910px) Image search: [Google]
1438990896290.jpg
4MB, 1000x5910px
Genie's lewd gallery
>>
>>7478194
>1104x6781
>>
>>7478007
summary for Anne is the same as for Lilly
>>
>>7478222
Check the previous thread for the correct one.
>>
>>7478224
That's a bit difficult now
>>
>>7478226
https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7474023/
>>
>>7478058
Wow, that's good. I've been wanting to add a cuntboy to the roster. I'm probably gonna end up having to collect these and make a "Workshop" collection of characters.

>>7478114
Blowjobs and justice, that's the good life.

>>7478228
Nice, I thought I was gonna miss out on the builds from that thread.
>>
>>7478224
didn't notice that.
Now I'd like to have 6 party members, my 'balanced' group consists of more then half healers
>>
>>7478198
Won't Fit and Romantic Gift for the sheer synergy.
Dark Fae woman for my waifu, and plus, I get to live in MGE land. I could also go with the dragon but you don't need the money if you get free stuff with every bang.
>>
>>7478198
Do these count as non-vanilla sex: blowjobs, titfucking, anal?
>>
>>7478247
Those are the most fucking vanilla things possible.
>>
>>7478253
>vanilla
Anal is not vanilla for people in the real life
>>
>>7478270
Anal is super vanila
>>
>>7478274
I must have different tastes
>>
>>7478302
It's not a matter of taste. Anal is normie as fuck.
>>
>>7478303
Yes you've made your belief clear
>>
I'm struggling to come up with ideas for powers gained from fucking Summer and Winter.
My "best" idea for Summer is something about making girls that want to fuck you start to stalk or obsess over you and worship you. It doesn't fit what we know of her.
>>
File: change is good.jpg (2MB, 1600x4200px) Image search: [Google]
change is good.jpg
2MB, 1600x4200px
This isn't technically lewd but I'm sure you can do something with it, comrades
>>
File: 2 cute roses.jpg (56KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
2 cute roses.jpg
56KB, 500x427px
>>7478320
You could make it related to the whole "Silver eyes" thing that runs in both her an ruby's blood or you could focus on her motherly and kind aspect.

Fucking the kind and motherly Summer gives you the power of "ease and comfort"
Spending time with other will make them relax in your pressence and making people more open to you in general

Or something like taht
>>
>>7478007
> group
Svelja - a decent frontliner
Tsegyi - because you never know when you need a hand, and also another one, and so on...
Anne - because I find the other underwhelming
Miko - because lots of fun...

> Me
human female

> Drawbacks
Large breasts .5
Short .5
Big butt .5
Animal trait (horns) .5
Lactation (high) 2
Storage 1
Very wet 1
Super fertile 2
Easily aroused (always ready) 1.5
Pheromones 1
Sexual nourishment 1
Sensitive 1
Sex addict 1

Shy (overriden) .25
Lewd dreams (daydreams) 1
Tsundere .5
Submissive (overriden) .25

Trigger: when hungry (due to sexual nourishment)
-> mode sexzerk: very aggressive sexual behavior
Heat 1 (constant during trigger)
Open (overriding shy) .25
Weak resistance .5
Opportunist .5
Dominant .25 (overriding submissive)
Eager to please .5
Suggestible 1

> Boons
-3.5 Time control (defect): she doesn't age and all damages to her body revert quickly (doesn't control time per se)
-4 Strength
-2 Hardy
-2 Trained fighter (hand to hand combat)
-1 Magic
-2 Shielding
-4 Healing (major)
-1 Destruction
-1 Pyromancy

> Baddies
Illya - has taken interest in me because I can be a limitless source of power for her

> Episodes
Hot spring - so comfy
Side questing - because loot
New armor - because sometimes the loot is cursed
>>
File: sofia.png (943KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
sofia.png
943KB, 800x1131px
>>7478007
>>7478387

Sofia
Class: Battlemage
Race: human / hybrid
Height: 130 cm

Power: Jack of many trades. Sofia was once a powerful mage. During a ritual to regain her youth by infusing herself with demonic blood, something went south and the effects were more powerful than expected. To counter them she had to make an antidote, but as her alchemy was sloppy she mistakenly added to the mix taur milk that reacted with the ritual. Also don't mistake her small frame for weakness, because the side effects of her fumble somehow granted her a inhuman strength and she is now almost indestructible.

Drawback: due to the ritual, she is now trapped in a very young body with very developped sexual attributes and a nerly unlimited sexual drive. Since she changed, she constantly tries to deny her now natural urges, but it always finishes with her going berserk and rinding whatever has a dick to exhaustion.

Personality: While she doesn't say her age, the changes seem to have been pretty recent. She is now a psychological trainwreck as she cannot come in terms with what she has become. Even if she will start developping feelings toward anybody capable of fulfilling her urges and treating her as a woman and not only a sex object, she will mostly try to hide the truth in order to preserve herself from losing control.

Biggest dream: find someone who truly understand and love her and who will allow her to accept what she has become

Summary: Multipurpose immortal shortsack with very high sexual urges and a shitload of issues to deal with.
>>
File: a1ZML8Y_460sa_v1.gif (512KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
a1ZML8Y_460sa_v1.gif
512KB, 245x213px
>>7478387
forgot to put ashamed to the list...
shame.
>>
>>7478011
Reshape Myself
Goblin
Name: Mera
Tall (0.5)
Big Butt (2)
Lots of Lactation (4)
Storage (5)
Very Wet (6)
Soaking (7.5)
Pheromones (8.5)
Incontinence (10.5)
Sensitive (11.5)
Opportunist (12.5)
Lewd Daydreams (13.5)
Dominant (14)

Agile (13)
Magic (12)
Hydromancy (Ad Hoc 11, I already had my character concept before I saw your single element elementalism)
Shielding (9)
Super-Healing (5)
Body Control (2)
Hardy (0)

Companions: Kiya, Tsegyi, Hinoko, Ellie

Nemesis: Taeki

Episodes: Camp life, Night in an inn, hot spring, side quest, the artifact, meeting the enemy

Mera is a priestess of the Ocean Goddess. She was blessed with great magical power, but also overflowing abundance. All of her bodily fluids - urine, sexual fluids, sweat, even milk - continually build within her, begging for release or even bursting forth from their dams. All of these fluids are considered holy water, and consuming them can heal nearly any wound. As a side effect, she constantly aches to have these fluids consumed - her aching breasts suckled from, her trembling bladder drunken from, her sweaty armpits and dripping cunt licked clean. She's chosen the path of an adventurer in part to satisfy this need, since after all, adventurers tend to need a lot of healing.
>>
>>7478340
That is pretty nice. Not too lewd for my sweet Summer.
>>
>>7478313
Ok, I get that you're in your 60s and live in Alabama, but in the real world anal sex has become stupidly popular to the point that it's basically the new normal. It's ok that you don't know this, but stopping to think or ask somebody more knowledgeable will ensure that you don't look so stupid in the future.
>>
>>7477995
Emperor: Rin
>He Said, She Said, Bonus (2)
>Royal Marriage, Bonus (2)
>Peculiarity, Bonus (2)
>Breasts
>Vagina

Unify entire planet, push and agenda of having everyone disregard their male identities and live as lesbians (some of whom have dicks). These people were clearly on their way to becoming women anyway.
>>
>>7478011
can you take Hex multiple times?

Seems like the Lewd Lord should be a villain.
>>
File: [email protected] (33KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
15064045@400-1416708257.jpg
33KB, 400x321px
>>7478011
No time to do the whole thing, but let me introduce my character, Danny

Class: Mage/Support
Height: 5'4"
>Short
>Large penis
>Big butt
>Animal Traits
Dog ears and tail, likes scratches, affectionate, and sometimes chews on things without realizing.
>Very productive
>Storage
>Super Fertile
>Easily Aroused
>Restricted Clothing +
All Danny can wear is a collar.
>Pheromones
Danny's pheromones are particularly effective on male humanoids, demons, and canines.
>Sensitive
>Sex addict
>Masturbation immune
>Submissive
>Shy
>Lewd dreams+
Mostly focused around being impregnated by his party members or feral canines.
>Ashamed
Danny is ashamed of pretty much all of these options. His goal is to be normal again, and he refuses to admit to himself how much he enjoys being the party's pet.
>Suggestible
>Eager to Please

>Sharp Senses
>Lucky
>Familiar
Danny's familiar is a large black-furred wolf. Since Danny's transformation, this familiar takes advantage of his oversexualized state frequently.
>Magic
>Shielding
>Telekinesis
>Levitation
>Pyromancy
>Induce Arousal

Danny was a student at a magical university. He learned quickly in most subjects, particularly telekinesis, but struggled with demonology. Trying to get ahead on his homework one night, Danny accidentally summoned an imp lord with the ability to manipulate his body. Inspired by the presence of his familiar, the imp lord began twisting the young man into a submissive bitch. Now stuck in a body he's ashamed of (yet deep down absolutely loves), Danny offers his services as a mage to adventurers in the hope of reversing his course. Of course, he'll also make a great (if tsundere) pet, and will eagerly help any party members to relieve themselves.

Feel free to use him!
>>
>>7478007
I think my picks were
Team:
>Lorie
>Xandria
Is or is Lilly not a girl?
>Nemia
Nemia is Xandria's fuck toy.
>Emma
For waifuing. It's so rare to see beastiality here...
I'm sad to see how much futa is in this.
Reshape myself, du-doi
Powers:
>Male
>Incubus
>Sexual nourishment
>Wings
>Magic
>Large dick +0.5
>Big butt +0.5
>Horsedick +0.5
>Heat +2
>Pheromones +1
>Masturbation immune +0.5
>Sex addict +1
>Dominant +0.5
>Open +0.5
That's only 7.
>Induce arousal
>Body control -2
>Mind control -5
Out of points already.
Villains:
They all suck. Slimegirl would be great if I could fuck them into submission instead.
>Hara
because it's a futa and it must die.
Episodes:
>Camp life, Hot spring, A strange curse
>>
>>7478573
Lilly is a male, but must identify, act, and dress like a female witch. So, trap.
>>
>>7478578
Right. Glad I didn't pick him.
Or it could be fun. To have him on the team and have him listen to me and Emma fucking all night and he can't even jack off.
>>
>>7478587
But if you take him and figure out a way to make him a girl, she'd be forever grateful.
>>
>>7478600
You can't argue about taste, some people enjoy eating shit. But I'd rather not have the thread culled about these arguements again.
>>
>>7478596
I rather have actual born girls than some dude turned transsexual turned girl.
Besides I already have Emma to fuck.
>>
>>7478587
But if you take him and figure out a way to make him a girl, she'd be forever grateful.
>>
>>7478011
All nonhuman races get extra points for picking specific drawbacks, some of them get multiple points worth of free abilities. Humans get nothing.
>>
>>7478600
Literally the best post I have seen in any thread ever.
>>
>>7478607
I care why?
>>
>>7478612
Completely on purpose, to encourage people to take something other than humans.

>>7478521
Sure, hex could be stackable. I'll add that to the next version. I wanted to add the lewd lord as someone wanting to futa-fy everyone, but that kinda lacks the whole "We'd all be doomed if that happens" thing the villains got going on.

Also, people seem to just be taking every drawback and power, so I'll probably 1. add more shit and 2. limit the amount of powers people can buy. Not sure what else to allow people to buy with the points. Equipment maybe?

Also, holy moly, why do so many people care what others get off to.
>>
https://pastebin.com/1xnAZsvw (it has some editing that the pic doesn't already)

still looking for new content, balance issues, and typing errors

major points I have going for the next one:
adding new symbols to cut down a lot of referencing, reduce text, and make rules and interactions more clear (I'm already worried I've put in too many though)
Breaking new world off of new identity
Fixing measurement units to include both the US standards and metrics

(Plus the stuff people have been asking me for the last few threads)
>>
>>7478700
>>
rip
>>
>>7478004
I don't know exactly why, but I realized I liked unconventionally attracted girls with larger than average foreheads, chins, and noses and expected something big to change for me inside myself the next Waifu maker I played
>College Student
>Equal Height
>Chubby
>Mammoth
>Badonkadonk, like 2x as big as Mammoth
>Androgynous, this is what inspired me to come back to this for some reason
>Ponytail
>Fair
>Receptive
>Private Sub
>Generous, Tomboy, Pervert, Pragmatic, Bant-Master, Cynical, Cunning, Motherly, Neat Freak, Laidback
>Cuddling, Impregnation, Frottage, Oral (Her on me), Milking Dry (Her on me)
>Video games, Computer, Cooking, TV, Movies
Rate my Waifu. A good mix between a best bro, housewife, and fucktoy.
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg (1MB, 898x4496px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg
1MB, 898x4496px
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg (1MB, 899x4670px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg
1MB, 899x4670px
>>
>>7478698
Can you make Pyromancy into Elementalism, so my build (>>7478405) can be legal?

>Also, people seem to just be taking every drawback...
Welcome to /d/.
>>
>>7478698
You could always limit bonuses by class, which would let people make op mages and stuff but not take every power.

Personally, I took the drawbacks I felt would make my pc fun, then just spent the points. Turns out there are a lot, if you want to be the party's bitch.
>>
>>7478698
Well personnaly I liked stacking drawbacks and try to build my character into rejecting most of them yet still being bound by them. While I think there may be some way to balance the minmaxing, just putting more options for spending the points may be a good way. Or add somehow a 'weird' or 'lewd' rating that adds additional negative effects.
Anyway, people seem to be enjoying it or ignoring it in its current state, at least they are not shitposting and bitching with the rules but more with the characters, and that at least a good beginning...
>>
>>7478750
yeah its an open space, that's how I've done my place holder ones, it would also take an unjustifiably large amount of relocation to move that to a side where it could be actually open
>>
>>7478727
This is always wonderful. Is the maker still working on an update?
>>
File: 1489300719955.jpg (421KB, 700x944px) Image search: [Google]
1489300719955.jpg
421KB, 700x944px
>>7478727
body type: curvy
breast size: big
hips/thighs: thicc
obsessive:
- dependant 6
- worshipping 7
- harmless 5
personality and traits:
- insecure
- optimist
- girly girl
- submissive
- wealthy 2
- filthy
- short
gifts:
- youthful -1
- motherly -3
- together -10
- forever -19
- good people -23
quirks:
- closer -22
- true friends -19
- genetic -15
- connections -12
- her's forever -7
- love bites -5
- religious -3
- addict -1
- diary 0
Origin: Miracle
Dream: your undying love
>>
>>7478766
Ok
>>
>>7478741
Consider it done.

Has anyone ever made a CYOA where the fetishes are the powers and you have to pay with being a successful human being? Like do your taxes on time and finish your degree to get plowed in public.
>>
>>7478651
idiots like you are what get the threads deleted, so kindly go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7478773
i am anon

just in a drought for ideas
>>
>>7478793
Do you have like a spreadsheet or word doc. or something of stuff you plan to add?
>>
>>7478817
I use html to make my cyoas, and keep it as a saved document.
>>
>>7477992
Bedroom Eyes - Ability
Wealth - Ability, $3,000 USD a month
Shifter - Ability
Pleasure Magnet
Once and Future
Another Life - Ability
In Your Prime

5 years old with memories of the future. My mission; stop Trumpler!
>>
>>7478004
>College Student
>shorty
>Athletic
>bee stings
>Child Bearing
>cute
>sex hair
>Caramel
>Receptive
>Erratically Dom

>Generous
>Charismatic
>Tomboy
>Pragmatic
>Motherly

>Orgasm Denial
>Cuddling
>Feet
>Frottage
>Lewd Roleplay
>Momdom
>Milking Dry

>Hiking
>Computer
>Videogames
>Cooking
>Painting

>Tattoo
>addict: Dude weed
>Inhumanity: Fluffy tail: cat tail
>Inhumanity: animal ears: cat ears
>>
>>7478785
I think I saw a small one on /tg/ like that once. Had stuff like academic success and physical fitness to increase penis size (a PhD or completed marathon would get you like an inch).

Most of the requirements were unreasonable for minor benefits.
>>
>>7478822
I meant for stuff you haven't added to the html yet, like a list of planned additions or concepts
>>
>>7478854
I was gonna add a 'scenario system' where you pick a trigger and event but it was way too ambitious and scrapped it, and i lacked ideas. It'd make the cyoa like 6 pages.

i'm writing right now a kinks section, all related to yandere in some way, so it's not cheap

i've added more appearance choices, and more personality traits and quirks

i'm still considering what else to add, i'm also thinking maybe a powers maybe, but i don't want it to get too out there.
>>
>>7478787
Don't reply and argue with them, report, ignore, move on.
>>
>>7478231
>>>7478058
>Wow, that's good. I've been wanting to add a cuntboy to the roster. I'm probably gonna end up having to collect these and make a "Workshop" collection of characters.

Feel free to do. To be honest, I kinda feel tempted to just start building characters I want to see. Like, a sneaky Inquisitorial Assassin Goblin, a Paladin (though Deuce Vault has that base covered already) and some kind of healer character, maybe.
>>
>>7478857
Yeah, powers do seem a little out of place. However, on the trigger system, you could replace that with a simple selection of triggers, like seeing you near a another woman who's not a relative (or maybe even a relative) or if she's left alone for too long, and you pick whether it simply puts her into a heat for you (rewards points or costs points), or if she'll become more intensely yandere for a while (deff. reward), which would be especially dangerous for an attacking or eliminating yandere, so you'd probably want award a few extra points for people with those types.

But if you don't do that, I still think you should implement triggers in some way, not like you first intended since that's too ambitious, but that's just too good a concept for a CYOA based on mental instability.
>>
>>7478882
>like seeing you near a another woman who's not a relative (or maybe even a relative) or if she's left alone for too long

Those were some of the triggers I came up with. I thought it sounded great at first until I realized past the first 5, all triggers were rehashes of quirks.
>>
>>7478885
Maybe have some less yandere triggers, like hearing you say certain phrases like "I love you," or "lets play," or being touched on a specific part of her body, maybe with a specific part of your body, and instead of being generically crazy like the quirks, you also get to pick from a list of responses, ranging from sweet to salacious to psychotic
>>
>>7478893
I like this idea anon. could you develop on what you meant by responses? Do you mean a detailed way she'd react?
>>
>>7478698
Maybe say you can only get 2 points from physical drawbacks (everything between Dickgirl and Animal Traits, inclusive). You can still take however many you want, but you can never get more than 2 points for it.
>>
File: kitsuneScene.jpg (2MB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
kitsuneScene.jpg
2MB, 1000x5000px
>>7478857
This one has something similar.
>>
>>7478007
Sweet, my character got in. Glad to help with this. I actually didn't think it would be a good enough design, I hope people like Salihr.
>>
File: Gobbo001.png (1MB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
Gobbo001.png
1MB, 1280x987px
>>7478007
>>7478879

Let's go for another build!

Group
>Romus (Headbasher!)
>Hinoko (Flames!)
>Anne (Shields!)
>Miko (Potions/Drugs!)

Race
>Goblin

Drawbacks (+7.5)
>Large breasts +1.5
>Big butt +0.5
>Very wet +1
>Weak resistance +1
>Sex addict +1
>Submissive (Trigger: Restrained) +0.25
>Dominant (overridden) +0.25
>Lewd dreams +0.5
>Ashamed (Weak resistance) +1

Abilities (-7.5)
>Agile -1
>Sharp senses -2
>Trained fighter -2
>Doctor (defect: only knowledge about drugs and poisons) -1
>Mind reading (defect: only truth value) -1.5

Villain
>Illya the Corruptress

Episodes
>New armor
>Captured
>Meating the enemy

CHARACTER WRITE-UP
Maja
Class:
>Utility
Race:
>Goblin
Height:
>135cm (4'5'')
Power:
>Holy Inquisitor. Maja is an inquisitorial agent, trained to search, find, interrogate and if necessary exterminate the enemies of the holy church. She is a trained fighter, relying on her agility, daggers and crossbows. She is also knowledgeable in the use of drugs and poisons and can instantly know if someone is lying to her or not.
Drawback:
>Goblins have a strong sex drive and so does Maja. She is not above forcing herself onto others, though she doesn't force herself unto those she deems innocent or unable to fight off her advances should they really be unwilling. She has a kink for bondage and if someone overpowers and restrains her she melts like ice on a hot summer day.
Personality:
>Maya is dominant and kinky. She likes to lord her power over others and make them think that she is way more powerful than she actually is. However, if need be she can focus and become a serious danger to all enemies of the church. While she likes her bondage kink, she considers her weakness a danger to her duties as an inquisitorial agent and tries to hide as best as she can.
Biggest dream:
>Being bound to the holy symbol during a holy mess for all to see.
Summary:
>Agile inquisitor, lie detector, bondage kink, moves a lot in her sleep
>>
>>7478907
For an affectionate or sweet response, she may get a strong desire to be held by you or spoon and such

A response bordering sweet and salacious would be an intense urge to be impregnated

Other salacious responses would include the need to preform fellatio or be eaten out, or receive or administer rough sex. She may also desire a specific hole on either your or her body be filled. Maybe have a switch from normal speech to uncontrollable sex-talk

Psychotic responses may be sexual, she may wish torture your balls, overstimulate you, or draw blood during sex. Other than sexual, normal yandere behavior like bondage and such, tying you up and forcibly tending to all your needs until she returns to her senses
>>
>>7478954
Damn anon. this is great. You're better than me at this. I'll start working on that section after i finish kinks.
>>
>>7478879
>Paladin (though Deuce Vault has that base covered already)
Don't let that stop you. I'm sure you can do better than my beer-addled mind.
Besides, there's never enough JUSTICE.
>>
>>7478956
Ehh, I'm mostly ideas, if I knew how to work html I'd do my own content
>>
>>7477992
>Limited Mode
Gender Bender, Non-Binary, Power (24)
Bedroom Eyes, Ability (12)
Shifter, Ability, Power (72)
Wealth ×12, Ability (24)

Total Points = 132
1 point = 2 months for limited
264 months lost (22 years lost)

I become 12 years old, going on 13. No problem because as a shifter I can hide this and continue to live "normally".
>>
File: Plants and shit.jpg (46KB, 429x750px) Image search: [Google]
Plants and shit.jpg
46KB, 429x750px
>>>/tg/53787239
Eden

>Power Source
The V

>Motivation
Boredom
I would pick hero, but I would be lying if I did.

>Body Archetype
Mild Mannered + Heroic = Attractive
Just a pretty girl, other than the plant parts...

>Body Gender Type
Female

>Body Features
Breasts; C
Ass; Apple
Eye Color; Green
Head Hair; To the Ground
Body Hair; Bald
Hair Color; "Unnatural"
Voice; Smooth
E-Storage; Belly

>Modifiers
Restricted Infusion (Oral) 1
Restrained Donations 2
Enhanced Production 3
Sticky Situation 4
Alternative Discharge (Breast Milk) 5
Reabsorption 6
Waste-Not 7
Elastic Capacity 8
Nutrilicious Output 9
Efficient Exchange 10
Auxiliary Storage (Breasts) 11
Going Green 12
Prehensile 13
Never-Not 15
Coming Apart 17
Perpetual 19
Generator 21
Open Tap 23
Holely Vulnerable, Batman! 25
Lewd Learning 27

>Allies & Adversaries
Naw, I'm not really feeling it.

>Secret Identity
Full-Timer 25

>HQ
Core; Organic 25

Opulent 24
Mobile 23
Residence 23
Lewd 23
Secure 22

>Sidekick
Arachna 21
>>
File: Plant girl masturbation.jpg (128KB, 832x666px) Image search: [Google]
Plant girl masturbation.jpg
128KB, 832x666px
>>7479012
>Powers
Minor Resistance 21
Self-Sustenance 20
Ageless 19
Adaptive Response 17
Strong Psychic Resistance 15
Strong Healing Factor 11
Minor Enhancement 11
Superior Musculature 10
Enhanced Mind 10
Super Grip/Wall Crawling 10
Bone Protrusions 9
Retractable Claws 8
Detachable 6
Spit Attack (Venom/Irritating Pollen) 5
Flora-kinesis 4
Healing Touch 2
Pheromone Manipulation 1
Overflow 0
>>
File: Plants and other shit.png (860KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Plants and other shit.png
860KB, 1280x719px
>>7479016
Well, I wanted to be a bunch of plants and live in a tree. The mind boggling amount of lewdness that goes on inside that tree is purely incidental.

I'll probably take the hero commission to pay the power bill and keep up on the video game habit, sending out clones riding leaf dogs made Home Tree's biomass to patrol. The clones are all on hivemind mode, and return to the tree to "recharge" regularly. I'm kind of a prude, so I'll keep my constant orgy restricted to the privacy of the tree. Outside the tree, we are calm, fully clothed, and professional keepers of the peace. Inside the tree we are a mass of writhing plants shoving themselves into whatever slick hole is available, seeds pumping into fertile bodies to grow and swell, and girl on girl on girl on girl action. Also, naked cuddle piles around the TV, and general lazing about on soft mossy carpets.

I can't really blame Arachna for not wanting to work with us. My fighting style is 100% plant based NOPE. Constant grasping animate plants, thorny claws and protruding wooden armor, severed limbs continuing to crawl and attack even as a replacement grows, and the horror that is Spit Attack mixed with Overflow turning perps into teary, snot drenched puddles of allergic torture. I'm glad we can heal others with my powers, or I might run into trouble with lawsuits. Well, even if she doesn't want us on her job site, Arachna's still a pretty cool person to hang out with. As full-timers, we can openly hang out when she's not working. We'd probably play Mazes&Monsters at the local comic shop, and babble about shiny gadgets over coffee. Depending on her level of interest, we might show her around my home. A tree is a great place to spin a web, and I wouldn't mind getting tied up in a relationship.
>>
>>7478700
Mental change anon from a few days ago here. Thinking of going through and making a new build--worth doing now or would you recommend waiting for the next update?
>>
>>7479012
>>7479016
>>7479017
Nice build!
>>
>>7478007

>>7478959
>Don't let that stop you. I'm sure you can do better than my beer-addled mind.
>Besides, there's never enough JUSTICE.

Let's give it a try then. For LAW and ORDER!

Group
>Tsegyi
>Anne
>Claire
>???: Maja (>>7478942)

Race
>Human

Drawback (+7.5)
>Tall +0.5
>Large penis +0.5
>Amputee (Left arm) +2
>Very productive +1
>Super fertile +1
>Easily aroused +0.5
>Sensitive +1
>Open +0.5
>Boastful +0.5

Abilities (-7.5)
>Strong -2
>Magic -1
>Destruction (Defect: Touch only) -0.5
>Healing (Defect: Touch only) -1
>Trained fighter -2
>Hardy (Defect: Only when weaing armor) -1

Villain
>Hara, the Breeder

Episodes
>Night in an inn
>New armor
>Meating the enemy
>>
>>7479104
CHARACTER WRITE-UP
Lawson Orderly

Class:
>Fighter
Race:
>Human
Height:
>201cm (6'7'')
Power:
>Holy Paladin. Lawson is a holy paladin that has been trained by the best fighters and tacticians of the church. He is a veteran of many battles, has been equipped with angel-forged weapons and armor and has learned to channel the divine will for destructive and healing purposes.
Drawback:
>To channel the divine will Lawson has to touch the target of his power, either through a weapon (destructive) or bare skin (healing). He has also been poisoned by a wicked witch in his past adventures and become super sensitive. So sensitive in fact that he needs to wear his divine armor, if he doesn't want to collapse from even slight blows. The poison has also made him easily aroused and super fertile. Oh, and he also lost his left arm to an ogre. He has learned to strap his shield to the stump and wield it masterfully though, he just can't use his big hammer anymore.
Personality:
>Lawson is a true paladin, always standing up for what is right and good. He never lies and will always tell the truth. This does include all the details about his body and his sex live. He just can't not answer an honest, curious question. Though he is allowed to stay silent if an enemy wants to interrogate him. He is acutely aware of his superior fertility and makes sure to always use double protection or refrain from having sex with someone, as he doesn't want to burden anyone with an illegitimate child.
Biggest dream:
>To win the yearly joust for the glory of the divine will.
Summary:
>Tanky paladin, channels the divine will, super sensitive body, sleeps in his armor
>>
File: Greenery.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Greenery.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>7479058
Thanks.
>>
File: Cyoa elf tutor.jpg (2MB, 1008x3241px) Image search: [Google]
Cyoa elf tutor.jpg
2MB, 1008x3241px
This is my first cyoa, don't know how to make the cool backgrounds but at least tried o/
>>
>>7479116
You shouldn't have used MS paint to make it.
The text is too small, the image itself is too small and the image for each option has been crunched so that they have all become serated blades on all sides.
>>
>>7478011
Party
>Sevelja
>Anne
>Ellie
>Miko

Race
>Human

Drawbacks (+17)
>Herm (+1)
>Short (+.5)
>Large Breasts (+.5)
>Multi penis (+1)
>Multi Breasts, 6, pair size goes from E, C and A (+1)
>Animal Traits, Fox ears and tail. Compulsively chases small game, trying to stuff myself into dens to pull them out. (+1.5)
>Very productive x2 (+2)
>Very wet (+1)
>Restricted Clothing (Brain thinks in male terms, so stuck in female clothing, this often means shirts that don't cover the bottom row of breasts, a short skirt or shorts, stockings and maybe every once in a while I'll wear a Kimono (+1)
>Heat (+2) As a herm, behavior is dictated by who is around at the time.
>Sex Addict (+1)
>Lewd dreams (+.5)
>Ashamed of Lewd Dreams (+1)
>Trigger, When someone touches my tail it awakens a sealed Succubus Herm inside of me who will take over. She's Dominant, Boastful, and Super Fertile, as well as an Opportunist. Otherwise, she has all of my drawbacks as well. Effect ends when she orgasms (+3)

Abilities (-17)
>Agile x2 (-3)
>Sharp senses (-2)
>Magic (-1)
>Pyromancy (-1)
>Trained Fighter in Daggers (-2)
>Shapeshifting x2 (-6)

Defect
>Doppelganger (-1) Sometimes the Doppelganger will appear whenever it wants, in these cases it's the sealed Succubus and she does what she normally does.

Villain

>Hara, the Breeder

Episodes

>Hot Spring
>The Artifact
>Night in an inn
>>
>>7478045
I agree with this, the others get something for free and have amazing advantages for mostly a small disadvantage. At least 1 free point for Humans means they are a nice consideration without making them the go to.
>>
>>7479116
I like where this is going. Great first try, I hope you plan on continuing. 7/10 needs more flavor text.
>>
>>7478007
Kiya, tsudnere warrior goblin. Nimble.
Sapphire telekinesis mage.
Zumi healing slime
Azerith sensitive male harpy seer.

Human, male.
Herm (+1)
very productive +1
very wet +1
masturbation immune (+1)

magic
body control

Illya the corruptress

hot spring
camp life
time travel

I'll do write faggotry for this later. Well, you know, slight writing.
>>
>>7479116
I like where this is going. I hope you plan on continuing. 6/10 needs more flavor text.
>>
>>7479215
Name: Izuna
Class: Nightblade (mix of close range stealth strikes with daggers and magic)
Race: Kitsune
Height: 5' 2"
Powers: Flame manipulation in all it's forms, can freely move and generate flames, often to pull pranks. Incredible Shapeshifting ability, able to become almost any creature for a time, though the larger it is, the more energy it expends to keep the form Mostly used for pranking people that she meets. She can also create a Doppleganger who acts like another version of herself, but every so often a sinister force worms it's way into this power.

Drawback: Originally a male human, Izuna hailed from the rural town of Carmalo. The people there made offerings to their local deity, a great fox spirit. Izuna worked as the assistant to the caretaker of the shrine. One day, he found the shrine ransacked, the statue to the great spirit drawn on crudly. As he worked to clean the mess, he heard a voice. "You will catch who has done this to my shrine and you will punish them for it, If you wish for your village to receive my blessing." Izuna realized this was the voice of the Fox and did as it commanded. He set up watch for over a week every night, hoping to find who had done this. At last, in the middle of the second week. A women snuck into the shrine. Izuna had never seen her in the village before, he knew that this had to be the one and so he rushed in to confront her. "Oh, I didn't expect anyone to be able to see me. You are the attendant of this shrine? Well, I was just profaning the statue for some fun, but I think i'll partake in you instead." The women was a Succubus. Izuna tried to fight back, but the demons' hexes were too much for him.

>2/3?
>>
>>7479020
>why not both

also its going to be a bit, I'm looking at a lot technical stuff for this one, and I'm probably going to be too busy this week to do much working on it. I'm mostly checking in on these threads to collect requests from people.

also your suggested had reminded me of something I was thinking of doing and now am debating again, having a dedicated section at the end for complex interactions, like the combo effects on the magic pills one. This would allow me to do things like a robotization one or the suggestion for a monster as master that could justifiably require 5 or 6 things. I could also use to house some potentially darker things (and maybe move some of the corruptions with too complex of requirements) including large mind alterations and be able to make sure they aren't part of the random drawbacks system.
>>
>>7479284
Before the demon could start to copulate with him, the Great Fox Spirit appeared. "I'm sorry Izuna, it was my fault that you are here. If I had realized the true nature of this creature, I wouldn't have sent you after her. I will banish her." The succubus shrieked in rage and lept to attack the Fox before it completed it's spell. Izuna used the last of his strength to throw himself at the demon to protect his diety. A Blinding Flash and all that remained was a Fox girl. Now Izuna tries to find a way to separate the Fox Spirit and Succubus from his body.

Personality: Izuna is mostly unchanged from his experience, though the Fox's instincts spring up from time to time. He is kind, but full of purpose and won't hesitate to defeat those he believes are evil, though he might be a little quick to jump to conclusions. Since becoming a Herm, his libido has skyrocketed and he is almost always ready to fuck, though he sometimes attributes this to the Succubus inside him. The succubus sometimes fights for control, he feels it in his dreams every night, fucking him in every way imaginable. This becomes even worse when he enters Heat.

Biggest Dream: Separating himself from the Fox Spirit and the Succubus and returning to his normal life.

Summary : Stealthy assassin and competent fire user, Futa, quick to prove himself in punishing evil, hidden Succubus side that won't hesitate to get you pregnant, leaving the blame on him
>>
>>7478698
Really the problem is that people want to have theme characters more or less, so you are forced to take what drawbacks you can to get the points you need for the powers. So what you could do is have more to spend points on then just powers. Or you could change powers to be less expensive, but encourage people to only choose a few by making them get progressively more expensive.

IE, one spell at normal price, two spells at double the price.
>>
>>7478211
>Body Type
Big

>Perks
Aphrodisiacs -1
Charm -1
Hide demonic -1
Induce Arousal -2
Perfect match -1
Thrall -2
Submissiveness -2

>Roomates
Remme
>>
>>7479116
High elf I guess, even though dark elves are prettier.

School of submission of course since that could include most things.

obedient elf pet
>>
>>7479116
I don't want any of the gifts because I'd rather have an elf I trained myself. I mean, if it's already trained, that means it's loyal to its trainer and has already been filled with his spunk repeatedly. That's not my thing.
>>
>>7478007
>Party
Kiya
Lilly
Miko
Yieza

>Me
Incubus
Short [0.5]
Juvenile [1.5]
Very Productive II [3.5]
Super Fertile [4.5]
Rut [6.5]
Easily Aroused [7]
Sexual Nourishment [free]
Opportunist [8]
Sex Addict [9]
Dominant [9.5]
Lewd Dreams [10]
Eager to Please [11]
Agile II [8]
Magic - Induce Arousal / Pleasure Control [free]
Wings [free]
Shapeshifting II [2]
Doppelganger [0]

>Enemy
Hara, the Breeder

>Episodes
Camp Life / Hot Spring / Side Quest

Miko can try and help Lilly with her issue of not having a female body, Kiya can spend a fair amount of her free time pinned under me, and Yieza and I can combine our powers for fun times.
I'm more-or-less a more sex focused version of Salihr, need more sex, want to see all ladies fat with my kids. I used to work for Hara before I realized that she should be my breeding bitch, not the other way around.
Outside of combat I'm more of a scout, using my various forms and my speed to sneak around, and in combat I focus mainly on using multiple bodies to overwhelm opponents with magic / distract them so my allies can deal with them.
>>
>>7478007
>Party
Romus, Svelja, Edgar, and Anne

>Myself
>Reshape
Human female -- Laussa
>Drawbacks
Short (+0.5=0.5*)
Large Breasts (+0.5=1.0*)
Big Butt (+0.5=1.5*)
Animal Traits + Behaviours [Dog] (+1.5=3.0*)
Submissive (+0.5=3.5*)
Deredere [towards Romus] (+0.5=4.0*)
Eager to Please (+1.0=5.0*)
Heat/Rut (+2=7.0*)

>Abilities
Magic (-1=6.0*)
Healing [Healing XTREME] (-4=2.0*)
Pyromancy (-1=1.0*)
Destruction (-1=0.0*)

>Villains
Inzahir, the Concqueror

>Episodes
Camp Life, Hot Spring, Night in an Inn

Quick description of party interaction coming right up.
>>
>>7479432
Romus and Svelja take up the front lines while Edgar helps keep any particularly potent enemies under control. Anne and myself (Laussa) make up the backline, with Anne providing the bulk of the strategy. Laussa will keep up some firepower while Anne's barriers hold, and switch over to healing as necessary, patching up any wounds after battle. Most of the party sees her contributions to damage with her offensive spells as minimal, though.

Laussa is naturally submissive, in no small part to her dog-like features and behaviors.

It didn't take long for Laussa to develop a crush on Romus in their adventures, and not long after, their heat cycles clocked in on each other, syncing. Romus was happy to have a partner willing to help him during his most vulnerable period, and Laussa was simply happy to pleasure a big, sexy hunk of a taur.

Romus isn't the only one who takes advantage of Laussa, though -- Anne consistently approaches her when she begins to feel aroused, and Laussa happily obliges her request to keep her party members up to the task at hand.

Edgar keeps to himself, mostly, helping out around camp where he can, but his nature tends to him being on the bottom of the totem pole alongside Laussa, though they do respect his abilities.

Svelja was a tad shy towards the beginning of their adventure, but as she began to realize how close-knit the party became, she gradually relaxed. She kept her status as a futa hidden until one night Laussa caught her masturbating, upon which Laussa of course offered to assist. From then on, Svelja became the third of the five-man party to use Laussa as their stress-relief bicycle on a regular basis, all that Laussa's great pleasure. She enjoys knowing that her party members are happy, and can't help but enjoy how they treat her, thanks to her submissive nature.

I'll get around to writing an episode for myself soon enough, too late tonight, though.
>>
>>7478926
I was debating on assimilating him with my group, decided to use his basic idea for my own character. I do like the character. :3
>>
>>7479427
I could also switch Yieza for Emma for more bestiality, but I should have enough of that myself with Induce Arousal and Shapeshifting II.
>>
>>7479116
Can't read shit, captain. Flowery fonts are NEVER a good idea for more than 20 words.
>>
>>7479116
Check the pastebin and you can download a free, legal copy of Photoshop cs2, which is more then enough to make cyoas with. There are also tutorials done by SDA and a few others in the pastebin on how to get various effects and do various things in PS.

As mentioned the body text is too tiny to read and I'd stick to the script font for titles only and have the body be in something easily read-able like arial even if that is a "plain" font.

It's a far far better first attempt then most make. Just touch it up and repost it!
>>
>>7477992
I'm working on a BBW/SSBBW CYOA. It's text only right now and it's on Google Docs. Here's a link to it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1asdU6nevCPRe5qaHTuMgvd8VeIh-mkeJNcYOJLsA8WM/edit?usp=sharing
If anyone wants, they may suggest or contribute a thing to add to it. It's still a work in progress and I would very much like to see it widely used. Thank you fellow Anons, and please enjoy.
>>
>>7479717
>Added an appetite section
Very nice.
Still waiting on an infertile option alongside the Fertility Goddess option.
>>
>>7478793
Noice.
>>
File: Ten Magical Triggers.png (4MB, 1100x3143px) Image search: [Google]
Ten Magical Triggers.png
4MB, 1100x3143px
I like these and wanted to try making one! This one is pretty simple. I've played a lot of SFW Cyoa's I wish I had powers like these on, so enjoy! Let me know what you think.

I left some blank spaces for other people to add some art in.
>>
>>7478956
Remember he hasn't been working on your cyoa. You probably feel overwhelmed or tired of thinking of yanderes while he is fresh with ideas.
>>
>>7479760
Nice. I would recommend changing up options for more possible paths. Not all readers are going to be into butt stuff.
>>
>>7479790
I figured this won't be my last one so I'm focusing this one mostly because I wanted one focused on my interests, which are primarily butt stuff and mind control.

After this I'll branch out more.
>>
>>7479760
>
I left some blank spaces for other people to add some art in
oh... it isn't done... call me when it's done
>>
>>7479800
It has pictures for everything already, there's just space for other people to add in pictures if they want to.
>>
>>7478011
I have a some questions on this, largely about Trigger and its effects on racial transformations and the bonuses of those races.
If you have a trigger transformation into a Succubus or a Fairy, do you or do you not get the bonus points to spend on magic, and if you do, are those magics restricted to those forms?
Similarly I assume you get wings in those forms but not normally, but as a succubus would you also switch over to sexual nourishment, while maintaining your normal diet otherwise?
Along those same lines, if you have a trigger that turns you into a Harpy, and have oviposition as part of that trigger does that harpy bonus for oviposition add .5(the +1 halved by the trigger? and if so and you instead have oviposition normally outside of your trigger, would that also grant the .5?

Slightly different questions here because I'm already asking some, can we have multiple triggers each with their own associated drawbacks?
And would having your trigger state deactivate abilities count for the purposes of Defect's price reduction? Because that kind of feels cheap for the benefit, though I feel there should be some sort of bonus for having a trigger deactivate abilities.
Lastly, I assume Ashamed can only be taken once , and not once for each option it applies to, correct?
>>
>>7479804
yes it's not done...
>>
>>7479795
Thumbs up on the butt stuff.

I was trying to come up with a watersports one, but I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding the right pictures, and the fact that most people aren't into that kind of thing kind of kills the desire to put in the effort.
>>
>>7479835
My attitude is that I'm making these primarily for me. I just want to share them with everyone else.

Make what you want first so you're satisfied, then worry about accommodating other people. Worst that'll happen is that nobody plays - but if it satisfies you, that's all you need.

I'm glad you like the butt-stuff!
>>
>>7479760
Can you add a cuckquean option? Please?
>>
>>7479855
Sure, I've got no problem with that.
>>
>>7479856
Cool! I look forward to the update!
>>
Changed the name and added a page.
>>
>>7479913
This adds a few more options and more variety.
>>
>>7479913
>>7479915
I need to credit the artists at some point, most of them are people from hypnohub that did original art there. But this is pretty pre-alpha and so I'm basically just waiting to get everything settled on first.

Feel free to suggest pics. I'll only put hetero and lesbian stuff in mine, but I left the blanks so people can make super /d/ish versions.

Most importantly if you enjoy it feel free to leave a story! It'll warm my heart to know some poor innocent anon's SFW CYOA was perverted with this.
>>
>>7479913
I'm not that into buttstuff
>>
File: 29..png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
29..png
2MB, 2000x1000px
>>7479116
Okay well this was an, attempt.
Make the images inside the cyoa to become the same size, the different sizes are distracting.
Add in more text, way more text. The cyoa you're going for needs flavour text if you were going for a point cyoa you could instead use less text for more options to spend points on.

Use a different text font. This one is hard to read when it's that small. A different background would be nice, plain white barely ever works, you can instead use an image if you're not that pushed on what the right colour would be but if you choose the wrong image it'll become too distracting from the actual content.

Overall 3/10 cyoa. You can read it (sort of) and it doesn't hurt your eyes that bad at first glance. I have more points to say but I'm going to work in a few minutes.
>>
>>7479913
Sub-Mint
Anal interdiction
Knock her up!
Orientation-Schmoreantaion, KIss me!

Time to knock up a bunch of my girl friends boyfriends~
>>
>>7479954
Thanks! I'll remember you as the first person to play.
>>
>>7478007
MC: Brand Tainsler, Crusader
Race: Incubus
Tall (+0.5)
Large Penis (+0.5)
Very Productive (+1)
Storage (+1)
Phermones (+1)
(Sexual Nourishment)
Sensitive (+1)
Sex Addict (+1)
Masturbation Immune (+0.5)
Open (+0.5)
7pts

(Wings)
(Magic)
(Shielding)
Strong (2)
Agile (1)
Time Control (2)
Trained Fighter (2)

Brand is a dedicated and true knight, crusading for the cause of love and righteousness!
...of course, being an Incubus his idea of righteousness might not 100% align with that of certain more prudish religions. Their loss.

Fighting as a heavily armoured knight he is an excellent swordsmen extremely effective on defence. With time dilated he will interpose his sword, his shield, his magical barriers and if necessary his own body between his comrades and incoming harm.
Despite his size and strength his offence suffers due to his reluctance to actually hurt people.
Will happily play up his injuries to get care and attention from a pretty female healer.
Tries to spread the word of Love wherever he goes, which will sometimes get the party kicked out of a village or town.
>>
>>7479972
And his party:
Tesegyi (joins me on the front lines)
Hinoko (DPS, cuteness)
Claire (Healing, emergency mid-battle relief if required)
Sapphire (DPS, scout, dick cozy)

Villain: Ilya
I will thwart her evil lewdness! While spreading my own righteous lewdness!
>>
>>7479915
>>7479913
Sub-mint
Brain-Dazed &Brain Dazzled
Knock Her Up!
Super-Duper Super Suggestible

"Of *course* we're in an open relationship together, darling! Why else would you and the others be carrying my children?"
>>
File: Spirit Contract 1.png (1MB, 800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Contract 1.png
1MB, 800x3200px
1/2
>>
File: Spirit Contract 2.png (2MB, 800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Contract 2.png
2MB, 800x4300px
>>7479984
2/2
>>
>>7478007
+-+-+Party+-+-+
Svelja (frontline, fueling Claire)
Claire (heals)
Anne (shields, fueling Claire)
Emma (animal handling)

+-+-+Me+-+-+
Race: Fairy

===Drawbacks===
Large Breasts
Big Butt
Animal Traits + (vegetarian, lazy, loves being milked)
Lactation +
Storage
Very Wet
Super Fertile
Easily Aroused +
Pheromones
Dominant
Open
Lewd Dreams +
===Powers===
Wings
Magic
Telekinesis
Mind Control
Mind Reading
Agile +
Lucky

Villain: Hara, the Breeder

Episodes: Camp Life, Meeting the Enemy, Captured (Emma)
>>
File: Winter.jpg (242KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
242KB, 400x700px
I'm not too happy with how Winter ended up. Suggestions are more than welcome, writing the combos now.
>>
>>7480036

Name: Tessa Cobweb
Race: Fairy
Height: 17cm

Power: Psion. Having been once played host to a powerful succubus after a bargain gone south, Tessa has been gifted with tremendous psychic powers and an aptitude for brainwashing. While not as strong telekinetically as Sapphire, she is capable of maintaining focus and fine control over dozens of small objects at once.

Drawback: That wasn't the only thing left by her unwelcome guest. Tessa is plagued by lewd thoughts night and day, and being the powerful telepath that she is, others nearby tend to feel these effects. The succubus tried to make herself more comfortable, as well, leading to a cow-like form and an overabundance of fairy milk.

Personality: Tessa is a proud soul, never once allowing her condition to bother her. Instead, she wears it like armor while trying to work out her issues vicariously through her victims. Her dreams (which tend to get projected into nearby minds) don't lie, though: every day she is forced to wonder how much of her personality is actually HER and how much is leftover from her possession.

Biggest Dream: Having a lover she doesn't have to brainwash

Summary: Telepathic powerhouse, runs away from her problems, hypno-domme, hopeless romantic
>>
>>7480042
I like it.
>>
>>7478467
Implying others live where you do or have the same anecdotal experience as you do is the pinnacle of arrogance and ignorance.
>>
>>7477996

Wait people come to /d -the board made to quarantine dick girls- to complain about dick girls?

Is this autistic behaviour supposed to be ironic? Or are people here really in need of spectrum therapy?
>>
>>7480059
Well fuck. Guess it stays.
>>
>>7480082
Two other people in this very thread are argueing about buttsex right now. We've become pretty vanilla.
>>
>>7480082
I get the whole "But /d/ was made for it!" argument, but it kinda ignores that several other fetishes got exiled here too, and just because someone is into parasites or hyper tits or age regression or whatever doesn't mean they're into futa too. They're not here by choice, but they're forced to coexist with you, and that's not going to suddenly make them share your fetish anymore than you have to share theirs.
>>
>>7480042
It is alright but if you want to change it maybe it could be the power of dicipline?
with her being a militar and ice queen
>>
>>7480097
Perfect. Thanks.
>>
File: 651.gif (785KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
651.gif
785KB, 680x742px
>>7480145
you are welcome!
>>
File: The Eyebrow.jpg (164KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
The Eyebrow.jpg
164KB, 640x359px
>>7480158
MFW I hear "you're welcome"
>>
>>7479913
I applaud your OC. You've got the makings of something really good here.
That being said, I'd really love some breast related options, and maybe a command for myself to instantly recharge and shoot huge loads.
>>
File: 89mZy7N.jpg (2MB, 1000x8280px) Image search: [Google]
89mZy7N.jpg
2MB, 1000x8280px
People got salty last time I posted this, but given that there's currently an NTR thread, I'm doing it again.
>>
>>7480248
>asking an ass and anal guy for titty options
That's insanity
>>
>>7480255
Hey I'm all for NTR if I get to fuck the girl!
Bonus points if I get a girlfriend too because fucking another girl when you already have one (even better if she WANTS you to fuck other girls) is top-tier A+ fetish right there.
>>
>>7480255
We're not the /tg/ thread, so you should be safe.
>>
>>7480255
As long as you're not an ass about it nobody will have a problem with it.
>>
>>7480265
There was that one NTR CYOA who let you do that. But outside of that I have no idea if any let you.
>>
>>7480255
I hat that cyoa not because of the subject but just because it's a shit one on its own. It's just bad and ugly.
>>
>>7479807
Wow, I hadn't thought that far. I'd say you get the free abilities, but only in the trigger form. If you buy them for your normal form as well you'd pay half price. Same for drawbacks, if you choose them in your normal form as well you get half points. Yes to the nourishment question.

The idea behind the trigger thing is that the forms are both quite common (close to 50/50), so having more forms would mean reducing the points you get as well (since each form would get less time). Losing abilities during trigger would count as a defect. You can be ashamed of as many things as you want to, but you get the points only once.
>>
>>7480289
It is pretty fucking ugly but alot of cyoas here are.
>>
>>7480257
Hey, sometimes you want some nice hangers to grab when you're going at her from behind
>>
>>7478785
I don't think so. They did a "get a waifu for taking vows to be an ordinary well-adjusted person" CYOA, and it got shit-fitted. But that sounds like a great idea.
>>
File: Sarya.jpg (451KB, 813x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sarya.jpg
451KB, 813x1200px
>>7478007

->Group<-
Svelja
Hinoko
Anne
Zumi

->Me<-
Sarya
Succubus
Female

->Drawbacks(+8)<-
+1 Herm, no balls
+1 Lactation 1
+1 Very productive 1
+1 Storage
+1 Oviposition
+0 Sexual Nourishment
+1 Sex addict
+0.5 Lewd dreams 1
+0.5 Tsundere (Svelja)
+1 Ashamed (Oviposition)

Trigger(+8) When someone else rubs the tip of her tail.
+0.25 Short
+0.25 Large penis
+0.25 Large breasts
+0.25 Big butt
+0.5 Multi penis
+0.5 Lactation 2
+0.5 Very productive 2
+0.5 Very wet
+1 Heat (constant while active)
+0.75 Easily aroused 1 & 2
+1 Restricted clothing 1 & 2
+0.5 Sensitive
+0.5 Weak Resistance
+0.25 Submissive
+0.25 Open
+0.25 Lewd dreams 2
+0.5 Eager to please

Trigger(+1) When alone with Svelja.
+1 Super fertile
Large penis
Very wet
Easily aroused 1
-->Total:+17

->Abilities(-17)<-
-2 Strong 1
-3 Agile 1 & 2
-0 magic (+2)
-1 Pyromancy
-0 Telekinesis
-2 Hexes (Masturbation immune,Submissive, Suggestible)
-1 Induce arousal
-2 Healing 1
-2 Trained fighter: Sword
-1 Wilderness expert
-0 Wings
-3 Shapeshifting

->Your Quest<-
Norman, the Normalizer

Episodes Hot Spring, Brothel visit; The artifact

I took Trigger twice but didn't take points for triggers I took twice, I hope that's within the rules.
>>
>>7479913
Bootyline, Submint, Brain-dazed and Brain-dazzled, and Super-Duper Super Suggestible. With enough time, I could program loads of people to be my slaves with bootyline to hit mutiple girls at once, and brain-dazed, sub-mint, and suggestible to make them believe they're my completely obedient, loving slave permanently. I can't wait to see more from this, though if I had two suggestions, it would be to make sure to boost the number of spells available to you a little if you add a significant amount of new spells, (like right now it's fine, but if you added 20 or so more, 4 wouldn't really be enough). And also, add some variety for the people who want it (I'm fine with it being mostly ass based, but just throw in some stuff for others to beat their meat to). Overall, promising cyoa, hope to see more of this in the future!
>>
>>7478700
>>7478701
First Ring Powers:
>Immortal (-9)
>Invulnerability (-16)
>Painless (-19)
>Never Sleep (-22)
>No Sustenance (-27)
>Immunity (-32)

First Ring Drawbacks:
>Ready ==> Horny (-29)
>Pro Life (-26)
>Animal Act (parrot, -23)
>Addictive Semen (-22)
>Pleasurer (-20)
>Forced Orgasm (-18)
>Lewd Aura ==> Large Aura (-13)
>High Output ==> Ball Inflation ==> Splooge ==> Cumflation (-8)
>Permanent ==> Full Time (-2)
>Piercings ==> Both Sets (-0)

Second Ring Powers:
>Magic ==> Magus ==> Archmage (-21)
>Welfare Leech ==> Loadsamoney (-29)
>Ring of Domination (-34)

Slave Ring Drawbacks:
>Ready ==> Horny (-31)
>Lactation ==> Cowgirl ==> Orgasmic Milking ==> Expanded Capacity (-24)
>Pro-Life ==> Multiple Birth ==> In Heat
>Submissive ==> They Know ==> Generality ==> Sanguine Debauchery (-7)
>Lust Trigger ==> Cum Trigger (-5)
>Love (-4)
>Obey Trigger (-1)
>Forget (-0)
>>
>>7480255
This is one of my fetishes but the CYOA didn't work at all. This isn't a fetish CYOA.
Like it's so bad there's nothing I even really want. None of these powers are good for fucking a married woman or make it fun or easier.
Then there's mixing real life pictures with anime, and using the reddit "SO" word...

Gun to my head, I pick
>Pregnancy level 2
>Charm level 3
>Legal department 1
>>
>>7478007

> Group:
Svelja (best waifu, even with the dick)
Claire (good succubus is the best)
Lorie (because Warrior assassin for balanced groupe)
None (used for dual character)

Dual character host with symbiote concept...

> Char 1: host

Race Human
0.5 small
0.5 Big breasts
0.5 Big butt
2 Lactation
1 Storage
1 Sensitive
0.5 Easily aroused
1 Restricted clothing (uncovered belly)

0.5 Boastful
0.5 Submissive

-2 Doctor
-1 Wilderness expert
-2 Hardy
-2 Strong
-1 Agile

> Char 2
Race None
1 Protein nourishment
1 Super Fertile
0.5 Dominant
1 Opportunist
8 Amputee (needs a host to even live)
2 Heat
2 Oviposition (daily)
1 Pheromones

-1 Magic
-2 Shielding
-4 Healer
-2 Telekinesis
-1 Destruction
-1 Pyromancy

Defect: following effects are limited to affecting the host
-2.5 Mind control
-1.5 Body control
-1.5 Mind reading

> Villain:
Norman the normie. Because fuck normies, welcome to /d/.

> Episodes:
The artifact - May be hillarious to swap places with Xeim and nobody being aware of it
Meating the enemy - Should be fun planting Xeim progeny inside the enemy camp...
Hot spring - because some time it's good to take your time
>>
File: irina.png (455KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
irina.png
455KB, 723x1023px
>>7480417
Irina (and Xeim)
Race: Human / Symbiote
Height: 140 cm (4'7")

Power: Symbiotic link. Daughter of a famous magical family, Irina was enrolled at a young age in a witch academy. While pretty intelligent, she hadn't any magical talent at all, and was doomed to fail and become the laughting stock of her family. One day she found in a small shady magic shop a pill that would give her the power she wanted. After she took the pill, in the following months, she quickly grew to become the most gifted young genius of the country, weaving very powerful magic with a deep knowledge of natural law. She would soon graduate as the top student of the academy et be the pride of her family...

Drawback: What she actually thought was a pill was actually the egg of a symbiotic creature (that calls himself Xeim) that took place in her womb. It feeds on sexual fluids, mostly milk, and shares in exchange with his host a very deep telepathic link and most of its deep magic power, as well a transforming its host body in order to lessen the burden of sustaining a carrying its passenger. While Irina power grew, so did her belly, and soon the cheat was revealed to the academy and she was expelled, as well as disowned by her family. Most of the effect of Irina's 'pregnancy' look normal, except that har skin is now very stretchy and sensitive, restricting her from wearing anything covering her belly, and her breasts produce an insane amount of milk in order to feed her guest.
>>
>>7479986
>By default, a girl will be roughly 1-2 inches in height difference from you
I'm 6'3". That means I have to waste 1 modification to have a girl shorter than 6'1". This fucking sucks.
>>
>>7480419
Personality: Irina: while at first her expulsion was a dramatic event, she slowly began to enjoy her freedom, and also getting bigger and more powerful every day. She is often the most intelligent and powerful person in the room and brags very heavily about it, but is very friendly and outgoing with the rest of the group. Xeim: although it can only speak with Irina, Xeim has a very friendly but lewd mind, and thinks mostly about protecting his host and perpetuating its species. He needs Irina to lay his unfertiliezed eggs once a day, but enters a heat period once a month where it takes control of her, body and mind, and search for a mate to fertilize his eggs with human cum.

Biggest dreams: Irina: get even bigger... er I mean powerful. Yeah. Definitely. Xeim: make his species great again, but peacefully.

Summary: two in one, master of magic, permanent pregnancy, symbiote

Special: should count as two characters instead of one, because pretty OP imho

Feel free to enroll ;)
>>
>>7478007
>Group
Svelja
Anne
Sapphire
Lucien

Player
Harpy
Cuntboy +1
Big butt +0.5
Very wet +1
Oviposition +3
Super fertile +2
Easily aroused +1.5
Pheromones +1

Magic -1
Telekinesis -2
Trained fighter -2 (spears)
Wilderness expert -1
Hardy -2
Sharp senses -2

Villains
Inzahir the conqueror

Character bio
I don't really have much of a bio yet, but I just thought it was really cool to have a Harpy that dual wielded spears while in the air using his telekinetic powers. His telekinesis is only about as strong as a male adult, but had a relatively short area of effect around the harpy. While in the air, he could throw one of the spears like a javelin too.

I don't have a backstory for him right now, but I'm trying to think of one.

Episodes
Camp life
Hot spring
Side quest
capture
>>
File: RWBY Ahegao.jpg (4MB, 1500x5150px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY Ahegao.jpg
4MB, 1500x5150px
Finished at last!
RWBY Ahegao.
>>
File: RWBY Secret.jpg (283KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY Secret.jpg
283KB, 400x800px
>>7480581
The secret extra option.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1021KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1021KB, 288x162px
>>7480581
>>
>>7480581
Is winter supposed to have the same ability as the stick your dick in crazy combo?
>>
>>7480595
Shit. Yes.
>>
>>7478700
>>7479307
Take your time with this stuff, its more time for us to give you ideas that may be able to be fit into the next version after all.

Some more ideas.

A Nose Hook related option, It could work similar to "Gagged" "Bondage" or "Urethra Play" Also while I like how many powers work on a per week schedule it does not currently interact with powers like versatile well that may suppress a drawback for a day or if a ring is only worn for a day since I believe your version has removed the week long cool down requirement from the original.

Also it seems to me that one way to do the equipment that is connected to the public slave tree would be to completely redo it so that not all not all equipment is required for the final bondage outfit. This would be a bit complicated though. And I know your busy so If I get a chance I might be able try to puzzle out a way it could work for you, perhaps in a spreadsheet grid which I can then post, since I have no idea how to properly edit the html file currently.

Hobble could probably also follow similar rules to the other equipment too. Currently 2 points for a always worn piece of gear does not seem equal to other similar options.

Also I think I may have said this before but I don't understand why "Anal Plug" has the provision that it must always be worn in public in addition to the 48 hours a week, it seems just as intrusive into daily life as other similar options without the added condition and its upgrade option "Busy Schedule" requires time to be spent in public anyway.

On another note the "hardcore" option on the bondage capture tree seems like it could be split up, into "Hardcore" and "True Hardcore" the difference being that at the first level you are guaranteed to quickly heal the damage done to you over a day (even without Invulnerability, sort of like removing the ring heals the damage caused by "Amputee" currently), while true hardcore would basically make things the way they are now again.
>>
>>7480581
Ruby
Yang
Emerald
Summer
>>
>>7480581
So, am I being transported to another world? Am I stuck there? Do I get a new body? Am I de-aged?
>>
File: Contortion Bondage.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Contortion Bondage.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
>>7478700
>>7480616

Also I have some more power corruption ideas

A power corruption for "Flexible" could affect the "Bondage Capture" tree or similar drawbacks so that your bondage will take advantage of your superior flexibility in order to put you in otherwise impossible positions.

"Invulnerability" could have a Corruption that compels people to be rougher with you.

Welfare Leech could have a corruption that all the money is dumped on you after you are used by someone.

"Polylingual" Could have a corruption that causes you to often mishear words as something dirty.

Damage could have a Corruption that causes it to not damage living things (Hopefully you see where i'm going with this one)

"Ron Paul" could have a corruption that requires the art style to be low budget.

Also having a way for versatile to grant access to power corruptions when a related power is chosen with it could be useful. Alternately a sub option to "Versatile" could allow you to temporarily add any drawback or power corruption to your ring for more points to choose a power with.
>>
>>7478011
I wish there was an option to be a male with breasts, not a futa.

Really good update overall, I'm glad you took my multi armed suggestion
>>
File: 1482092283700.jpg (240KB, 903x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482092283700.jpg
240KB, 903x1300px
>>7478009
Well, if you wanted to have 6 utility members, I'd suggest adding a giantess. There's a lot of love for short people, but not tall ones. Maybe to make her not a warrior, she's a pacifist, but will still help in a fight by blocking attacks with her incredibly tough skin, protecting the team, and pinning enemies under her hands.

Her drawback could be being extremely overprotective or something, to the point where she'll grab you and shove you in her cleavage or vag to keep you safe from harm.

The other utility could be a monstergirl of some sort, like a spider-girl that needs cum to make webs
>>
>>7480581
Blake
Kali
Neon
Emerald
Combo: Like Mother Like Daughter
Combo: Animal Magnetism (become a horse faunus, animal features are tail and genitals)

Enslave every MILF and female faunus I meet to my will/cock, who then spread the word to their friends (who are enslaved in turn, then spread the word to THEIR friends...)
>>
>>7480581
Ruby & Summer
Blake & Kali

With all the porn being produced... is this show worth checking out?
>>
>>7480581
Penny should be Penny, not Velvet.
The bloom/diffuse shadow on the (in some places way too small) font and white outline in front of light blue background gives me headaches.
Spelling out Salem in the combos kind of defeats the point of the quasi mystery box.

Other than that...
>Nora
>Coco
>Penny

Not sure who else to pick.
Blake, Cinder, May or Neon to actually get girls into bed.
>>
>>7480581
Penny is not Velvet - typo.
>>
>>7480692
>>7480698
Fixed.
>>
File: WW 1.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
WW 1.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
1/3
>>
>>7480690
I'd say yes, the first season animation isn't best but the production quality jumps a whole lot in season 2 and it gets better each season. Fun characters and good voice acting, they actually have some very well known voice actors including Vic Mignogna from Full Metal Alchemist. Sound track is pretty cool to.

I vote yes.
>>
File: WW 2.jpg (4MB, 1200x9277px) Image search: [Google]
WW 2.jpg
4MB, 1200x9277px
>>7480713
2/3
>>
File: WW 3.jpg (4MB, 1200x9536px) Image search: [Google]
WW 3.jpg
4MB, 1200x9536px
>>7480716
3/3
>>
>>7480690
No.

It's poorly written trash but it has excellent pornography. I do recommend watching seasons 1 and 2's fight scenes
>>
>>7480616
I'm actually working on the alternative pregnancy stuff right now. The next version will have a lot added. My concern right now is I'm not sure if the fuckable nipples is enough of a drawback or if breast pregnancy is without a requirement for pro life. But anyway

>nose hooks
I'll look in to it

You're not the first person to mention the equipment on public slave, but I haven't gotten around into messing with that yet.

The balance standard for drawbacks I was told was:
1: minor inconvenience
2: major inconvenience
3: life altering
(I added) 4: 3+ dangerous or disturbing implications
I feel like its justified as a major inconvenience, even if it seems a little softer than other +2s

you're probably right that a public requirement on anal plug is unnecessary.

I'm still trying to get my sadist roommate to help with a masochism expansion (he's agreed to but has a ridiculous work schedule), I am expecting hardcore to be reworked when that is done. I'll keep that in mind though.
>>
>>7480662
>flexible
I kind of like that one

>invulnerable
not sure if that would be able enough

>welfare leech
I like that, I was already considering one that made it actual welfare and effected the way people look at you

>polylingual and damage
not sure about those

>ron paul
I may completely rework that power if I do what I'm thinking with strange world, which would end up having each flavor of world having its own power tree and corruption tree (the dark world tree would be tweaked for fantasy settings). When I get there I'll be asking for a few for anime-ish settings

>versatile
that's not a bad idea, gets closer to the intent of the corruptions as "makes your powers cheaper" and might deflect some hate for the limits I've put on that power
>>
>>7480720
>>7480714
Going to do the 3ep rule, but with the Evanescence music I'm sceptical.

The shit I do to feed my obsession with fluff in porn.
>>
>>7480581
You wrote "Velvet" in the description under Penny's pic.
>>
>>7480751
I'd recommend until at least episode 8, thats when the real fight scenes start.

Episodes in volume 1 are on average only about 7 minutes so you can get through a lot.

They get longer afterwards
>>
>>7480581
TEAM TWRK! Twerk it!

T - Me
W - Winter
R - Raven
K - Kali

Neon will just be a fuck buddy.

Probably be super awkward around team RWBY for a while since I'm banging the moms of two of them and the older sister of another
>>
>>7480770
>choose Blake
>introduction day "slumber party"
>literally die of exhaustion once every Faunus in your grade want a piece of you
>>
>>7479116
blood elf.
Femdom
BDSM
don't look at me like that
>>
>>7480781
a good way to die
>>
File: 1485307233508.png (319KB, 497x670px) Image search: [Google]
1485307233508.png
319KB, 497x670px
>>7480788
>>7480781
>this + summer + raven + neon
>>
>>7477992
Roll
>>
File: Messed Up Waifu DLC D.jpg (1MB, 1200x3438px) Image search: [Google]
Messed Up Waifu DLC D.jpg
1MB, 1200x3438px
>>7480717
Don't forget about my DLC shitlord!
>>
>>7480775
I like that you came up with a name but sadly you need to swap Neon or Winter out for either Salem or Summer.
Or ignore the combos, whatever is fun.
>>
>>7478007

>group
Kiya
Xandria
Claire
Ellie

>me
Human
Juvenile (+1)
Large Penis (+.5)
Animal traits (dog +.5)
Very Productive (+1)
Heat/rut (+2)
Opportunist (+1)
Eager to please (+1)
Sex Addict (+1)
Masturbation Immune (+.5)
Lewd Dreams (+.5)
Pheromones (+1)

>abilities
Agile (-3)
Sharp Senses (-2)
Wilderness Expert (-1)
Lucky (-4)

>Villains
Inzahir, the conqueror

>Episodes
Camp Life
Hot Spring
A weird Festival
>>
>>7480581
Coco, Emerald, Cinder, Winter
Combos: ???? (Coco, Emerald, Cinder)

Dom Combo is go. Cinder and >>>/tg/53804049 Winter stack for some incredible domination potential, and Emerald ensures once they're hooked they're mine. Add in Coco, and I'll never need rest as long as I've got a pretty girl nearby.

You know, until I die horribly because I'm trying to be a Hunter without a Semblance or Aura.
>>
>>7480581
>ruby
>Kali
>blake
>Neon

Combos: Like Mother Like Daughter and Animal Magnetism (wolf Perhaps) :)
>>
>>7478700
This is a rather...messy idea, so feel free to say hell no. But have you considered corruptions of drawbacks too? A lot of the drawbacks could be much more palatable (or even deisrable) with minor tweaks. For example, Cum Addict/Cumtastic would be fundamentally altered if you were made to actually like the taste of cum. Parts of the Guardian and Cross-Dressing trees would be changed if it were made explicitly clear that you could age out of them. The Submissive tree would be a lot more compelling if people could buy a clause about self preservation. Similar stuff for Sanguine Debauchery. There's potential for minor variants of Slutty and countless others as well. This would be a loooot of work and might not be worth, but could also be extremely interesting.

Also, since you're expanding the corruption system...might I suggest you have some sort of footnote marker on the corruptible powers so we'll know, while looking at them, that there's more on 'em if we scroll down to the bottom.

Now, two totally unrelated notes. Have you considered more...normal inflation? Cumflation is a relatively common /d/ fetish, while this branch of air inflation is a bit...weirder without much overlap. Perhaps something for the cumflationists out there? Also, could you clarify "Physical Change" under "Act Like It" in contrast to the other gender swap options? Is that a sterling guarantee that we'll never feel comfortable in our new body, no matter how many years or centuries pass? Or, rather, does it mean that we don't get any of the help adjusting that is implied to accompany the other options?
>>
>>7480581
>No Glynda option.
>>
>>7480942
I did, originally I was planning a drawback mitigation one, but realized the points on it wouldn't work out because of the scale differences between powers and drawbacks. I am thinking of introducing (because the spirits of my german ancestors say it needs to be more complicated and the names need to be longer) a complex relationships section, some of which would be positive and do some mitigating. Its still a "I don't know if I'm actually going to" thing

>note on powers
that might be really useful, but its having space problems already and I don't know how much of that it could handle. Its a great idea though

When inflation was requested, the method was a point for each flavor of that, which were cum, water, and air (I don't actually know if that's all the types). The air inflation only has more because I was familiar with its overlap with inanimate transformations and I wanted to make a central bank joke. I don't know much/anything about cum inflation, what kinds of things should it also have? (also I can't believe no one has asked me for weight gain which is kind of inflationy)

The entire cross-dressing section needs work. I assume it would imply mental changes to ensure that, but its not clear at all. I have no idea what I'm going to do with that but I was already planning on messing with it because I was thinking physical change could be more bimbofying and the hairy ones are less awful than the make-up points in the same powers
>>
>>7480781
Good idea. And you don't even have to die if you take Coco.

>Blake
>Velvet
>Neon
>Coco

>Animal Magnetism

You won't have to sleep for at least a month after the first day, and Neon+Velvet means you'll need several Scrolls for the flood of pics.
>>
>>7480971
Would you be down to maybe add some more parasite options? Maybe some urethra and testicle infestation?
>>
>>7480581
Geez, Pyrrah is bestgirl, and I want her for Smouldering, but her perk is just so damn garbage, holy shit.

What's the point in taking it? It actively punishes you for having sex with a girl, because fundamentally, by acknowledging the girl, you're no longer ignoring her, and the effect wears off. The only thing it's good for is if you want to perpetually cockblock someone you hate, and there's no reason to do that, when Emerald, Salem, and Winter could all have you turning that person into a loyal slave who will happily accept any punishment, with the same amount of effort that it takes to actively ignore a person's existence at all hours of the day.
>>
>>7480999
my intent with infectious, having them spread by sex, was that they'd be infesting sex organs already, which would cover that. Not sure how clear that is
>>
>>7478007
This CYOA gives me too many boners, I mean ideas, to come up with just one build so I decided to make a character and team purpose-built for taking down one of the missions. This is Team Fuck the Corruptress

>Warrior
Romus
>Mage
Xandria
>Healer
Claire
>Utility
Yieza

Reshape Yourself

>Race
Taur

>"Drawbacks" {+8}
Horse Dick
Tall +.5
Large Penis +.5
Very Productive x2 +2
Heat/Rut +3
Easily Aroused +.5
Opportunist +1
Dominant +.5

>Abilities
Strong x2 -4
Agile -2
Hardy -2

>Villains
Illya, the Corruptress
>Episodes
The Artifact
Side Quest
New Armor

I would've rather taken Sapphire as a second mage over Yieza but this'll do.

Romus and I got together and hatched a plan to take advantage of our powerful, uncontrollable libidos to put a stop to Illya's dark works. The girls in our party are mainly there as training aides with Xandria helping us practice against succubi and Yieza hopefully maintaining some control over us even in our rutting state.

Once we finally meet up with the Corruptress we will charge. When she tries to control our libido, to seduce us, she will realize that she has no control over us and can't do anything but lie there and take it for the couple days it'll take Romus and I to wind down and make sure she's properly broken in.
>>
>>7479913
>>7479915
Updated the rules for picks to the following, but I'll post the proper updated page in the next thread, since other than typo changes and text nothing is different.

The new rules for picks will be, "Choose Ten. You can use these triggers once a day, lasting one hour
per use. Trigger effects can stack. Choose extra times for additional charges."

Anyone that played the previous version can get those picks as a bonus, since it was the starting version and early adopters should get something neat.
>>
>>7478727
>>7478728
Wheres that update tho
>>
File: 1492086025951.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086025951.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
Still writefagging for this.
>>
File: 1492086100349.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086100349.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>7481092
>>
File: 1492086168841.png (2MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086168841.png
2MB, 1200x6000px
>>7481093
>>
File: 1492086247567.jpg (3MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086247567.jpg
3MB, 1200x6000px
>>7481094

Had to change this to JPG because file size limits.
>>
>>7478007
I am not entirely sure if this would work in practice, but it would certainly be interesting nonetheless.

Tsegyi
Xandria
Hinoko
Claire

>Reshape
Succubus +2magic
Tall 0.5
Large Breasts 0.5
Big Butt 0.5
Strong Lactation 2
Storage 1
Restricted Clothing Nude 2
Sexual Nourishment *
Sensitive 1
Weak Resistance 1
Sex Addict 1
Masturbation Immune 0.5
Submissive 0.5
Lewd Dreams 0.5

+11 +2magic

Unnatural Agile -2
Sharp Senses -2
Wings *
Magic*

+7 +2magic

>Magic
Telekinesis -2
Induce Arousal -1
Pleasure Control -2
Greater Healing -4

>Villain
Hara, the Breeder

>Episodes
Camp Life
Hot Spring
Brothel Visit
>>
File: 1492086324565.jpg (3MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086324565.jpg
3MB, 1200x6000px
>>7481102
>>
File: 1492086402905.jpg (3MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492086402905.jpg
3MB, 1200x6000px
>>7481107
>>
>>7481062
In the next update, can add a mark to any butt options that can be applied to breasts, or anal options that can be applied to vaginal or oral sex?
>>
>>7480581
A lewd Grimm CYOA might be good
>>
>>7481111
Check'd
>>
>>7481111
>>7481107
>>7481102
>>7481094
>>7481093
>>7481092

Rolling for erotic horror mode.
>>
>>7481138
>Rolling
>>7477992
>Please don't rollpost, use this instead if necessary (although it rarely is): https://www.random.org/
>>
>>7480720
How's the game? Someone gifted it to me back when it was really early access so I tested it a bit and forgot about it, is it worth playing?
>>
>>7481128
Sure, I'll add an asterisk.
>>
>>7481151
It's utter garbage, especially after they raised the price and lowered asset quality.
>>
File: 1454395469448.jpg (317KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454395469448.jpg
317KB, 524x800px
>>7480717
>>7480716
>>7480713
Be the Randomly Compatible Girl mode
10x1d81.

Purchasing Power 3xtimes,
>Bulletproof Skin
>Magic Resistance
>Triple Strength.

Aura defenses and strengths before Semblance comes into account.

>Shallow as Fuck
Pic Related.

6, 9, 10, 11, 18, 34, 43, 52, 69, 72
>Narcisist
I can live with loving myself.
>Extremist (Cancer Tier)
Welp. Joining the White Fang for while.
>Split Personality
Or maybe only some of me is, fuck this is going to be weird.
>Emotionless.
Can we maybe put that on only one persona?
>Talkative
We are never getting stealth missions again are we?
>Seductive
Or maybe we're getting That Kind of stealth missions in the future.
>Nymphomaniac
At least I'll enjoy my job. Or my team. Or both.
>Delinquent
Yeah, definitely hanging with the WF for a while.
>Somnophilia
...I'll just...yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to get reprimanded for this if I get noticed.
>Sensitive.
Goddamn I'm just advertising at this point.

>>7480581
>Coco (Caffeine Sex)
>Neo (That Tastes Delicious)
>Nora (No dick to purge gains, infinite strength stacking with x3 modifier)
>Waifu'dAnon.

Team CNAN ("Cannon")
Heavy Weapons pair with Coco at range and Nora in melee. Neo provides crowd-control with illusions and loli-fu. I'm probably semblance focused once I figure out what this cunt-gargling lifestyle will do to it if it isn't already manifested.

Think Neo and I are probably sent in as advanced entries under Cinder's plans rather than covering Roman's ass. We get paired up with Coco and Nora during the cliff-flinging phase and opt to seduce our teammates to the dark-side. About halfway through, Mountain Glen happens and Neo's buddy Roman gets caught on a train with a lot of bombs instead of in Vale and she opts to turn on CMEN while I slide back into older WF philosophy instead of the new kill'em'all policy.

Link up with RWBY to give them the info they need to fuck up Cinder's plots as well as banging them on the side.
>>
>>7477992
>MFW I'm in my 40s and can buy All The Things
>>
>>7480947
I don't think the guy he got these from did an Glynda one
>>
>>7481062
Awesome! I get some extra goodies for free, I'm >>7480404 btw.
So I get Bootyline, Sub-mint, Brain-dazed and Brain-dazzled, an Super-Duper Super Suggestible for free! Let's start off with It's a petting zoo out there and Butt plugged brain plugged, I wanted those before, but couldn't get them due to the 4 trigger limit. Let's get Knock her up, because it cures stds and fucking cancer, and for the new triggers, let's get Grimderp Defeat, Anytime anywhere, Healslut's Convention, Hot Bound Girls, Domesticated and Chainslave. To top it off let's go for Orientation-Schmoreantation for the rare lesbian. Truly, I am a mindfucker extraordinaire.
>>
>>7481196
Well, I own it already since I got it as gift. Pity that it sucks. Guess I'll give it a whirl anyway, since it was a gift.
>>
>>7477992
>Standard mode
>216 points
>Once and future (156)
>True Love - ability (120)
>Artifact - Ability (102)
Tablet of Destinies. If that's not allowed due to being too OP, I'll settle for The Horn of Brân Galed
>Shifter Ability (54)
>Another Life - Ability (6)
>Bedroom eyes (0)

I'm really not expecting the Tablet to be an option, because it's quite frankly, utter bullshit regardless of what world I'm Isekaied to, but a man can hope.
>>
File: MonDen2.jpg (3MB, 1200x9716px) Image search: [Google]
MonDen2.jpg
3MB, 1200x9716px
The Monster's Den CYOA is almost done. Doing some revisions to catch any mistakes I might've missed. Will post it next thread, recheck, read some posts and drop a hotfix if necessary and then move on. If anyone wants to do any addition to the CYOA after that, they can feel free to do it.
Also, here is the second page "WIP", AKA the page is finished even if the CYOA is not, which is the one that probably has the most changes.
>>
>>7478007

Party:
Svelja (That cock and semen production <3)
Nemia (if she want to be a carrying mom, she will, I'd love that)
Sapphire (I think she and Svelia will like each other :D )
Anne (Bcs this party needs brain. Also, fck utility)

I reshape myself ofc
Human female

Drawbacks:
Short and Juvenile +1,5
Smal breasts +0,5
Animal traits (Mouse) and behaviour (Squeaks, loves cheese and bites smoetimes) +1,5
Very wet +1
Easly arroused and always ready +1,5
Bad bladder control (incontinence) +2
Sensitive +1
Weak resistance +1
Submisive +0,5
Shy 0,5
Tsundere +0,5
Ashamed (Bladder) +1
Trigger - if someone evil want to rape me or it's 10th night of the month add large very productive horse dick +0,5

Abilities:
Lucky -4
Time control -2
Sharp senses -2
Magic -1
Destruction -1
Agile -1
Familiar -2 (Biiiig wolf)

Vilians:
Inzahir
Episodes:
Camp life
Artifact
Weird festival
>>
>>7481092
shame its way too rapey for me to enjoy it
>>
>>7481274
No problem there. Plenty of the endings involve you being raped until you enjoy it.

But in all seriousness I always get the feeling that other people picture the setting as much more rapey than I do. I mean, it's definitely an elevated level of rape but I got the distinct idea that there's other stuff going on too and it's perfectly reasonable to go through your time at the school and come out safe and whole. You just have to be smart and aware and probably willing to get a bit dirty to do it.
>>
File: 1486410260646.png (4MB, 1200x3286px) Image search: [Google]
1486410260646.png
4MB, 1200x3286px
Does anyone know if there's an update for this one?
>>
>>7481262
Is it really the 1.00 version if this is an updated one?
>Buildings
>Farms are composed OF buildings
>Garden, Aviary, Grove, Crypt, Arcaneum, Dungeon, and Tower all say "increases the Pond's space by" when they should all refer to their respective building
>There's only one o in Grove
In addition, you refer to a given breed with a capital letter, then immediately follow with a lowercase.
>Mammal
>mammal
Be consistent.
>Breeds
>That list of trust statuses
Totally unnecessary, especially with no accompanying weight range. Looks out of place and the line about production should go after it if anything.
>Careful only has 1 r
>Goat
>They produce 1 JUG of sellable milk
>>
>>7481092
House: Minerva
Attributes:
>Allure: 1
>Elusive: 0
>Force: 6
>Study: 3
>Threat: 4

Perks/Flaws:
>Favorite Class: Self Defense
>Inhuman Force
>Fully Robotic
>Unliving (free)
>Binding Vulnerability (in priority order: must protect creator, must obey creator, must protect self)
>Artifact Armor (robot chassis)
>Artifact Weapon (built-in arsenal)
>Martial Training
>Huge Breasts
>Dark Secret (is not human)
>Responsibility (protect creator)
>Slave (to creator)

Mysteries:
>Dorm Raid
>Amnesiac Teacher
>Martyr's Grail

Enemy:
>House Mars
>Monster
>Capitulation

Designed as a war machine/companion by a particularly nerdy Minerva girl with a passion for superheros (and slight lesbian leanings.)
>>
>>7479760
SubMint. Most powerful spell.
Pumping the buttbrain. Mindfucking is pretty good.
Anal Interdiction. For initiating new girls.
Bootyline. Along with mint it's good for lewdifying any girls body.
>>
>>7481389
There's more choices now, check,
>>7481062
>>
>>7480584
I half expected the secret mystery box option to be Ren, with the power to turn dudes you fuck into traps/shemales.

>>7480581
Cinder & Emerald obviously have the best powers. So they're easy picks. It'll be easy to get into anyone pants and make them come crawling back for more.

All the other powers are pretty lackluster to be frank. Either weirdly specific or with annoying downsides.

Guess I'll just take Pyrrha to complete the set bonus with Cinder for giggles, even if her normal power is pretty much useless. And then Nora as well to give me the JNPR set bonus, where I shall replace Jaune for being a useless bag of shit.
>>
>>7479760
>Butt stuff cyoa
>Sex doll power~
>Use it on girl
>Butt is sealed
>?????????
>>
>>7481403
I need to add an intangibility option. I should also write that you can coat your dick in it and give it more of a plug shape so anal sex will count. Not that much space though.
>>
>>7481399
>Not taking Neo instead of Nora and commandeering Cinder's entire operation
>Not leaving cryptic messages written entirely in chess metaphor to Ospin, and watching him guess blindly what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>7481262
>bregnancy (chicken)
ebin :DDDD
>>
>>>/tg/53787239
Name: Battery Boy
Power Source: Penis
Motivation: Hero, Body Archetype: Scrawny + Oversexed = Trappy/Femboy, Body Type: Male, Breasts: Flat, Ass: Bubble, Penis: Huge, Eye Color: Purple, Head Hair: To Shoulders, Body Hair: Restricted, Hair Color: Red, Voice: Sultry, E-Storage: Balls

Modifiers:
Restricted Infusion [+1], Enhanced Production [+1], Hypno-Junk [+1], Sticky Situation [+1], Forced Denial [+1], Sharing is Caring [+1], Controlled Release [+1], Waste Not [+1], Phylactery [+2], Elastic Capacity [+2], Nutrilicious Output [+2], Efficient Exchange [+2], Technophile [+2], Super Swimmers [+2], Coming Apart [+3], Perpetual [+3], Easy Drain [+3], Generator [+3], Open Tap [+3], Hair Trigger [+3], Seed Bearer [+3], Power Leak [+3], Lewd Learning [+3], Adaptive Response [+3]

Tools of the Trade: Fortress of Ballitude [-2], Piercings of Potency [-2], Butt Plug of Power [-2], Super Threads [-2], Ring of Erasing [-2]

Allies: The Milkmaids [-1], Barbara Sidekick-No-More [-1], The Mountaineer [-1], The Galver Suit [-2]
Adversaries: Cock Goblin [+4], The Trupta [+4], The Keeper [+2], Doctor Robotica [+4]
Nemeses: Andromeda the Amazon [+4]
Super-Threats: The Horny Games, Elemental War

Job: Wealth Philanthropist [-5]
Headquarters
Core: Opulent [0]
Modifiers: Interdimensional [-2], Magical [-2], Space [-2], Mobile [-2],Residence [-1], Lewd [-1], Secure [-2], Hidden [-2], Easy Access [-2]
Sidekicks: Chrona [-2], Arachna [-2], Chastity [-2], Momma [-2]

Powers:
Tantalize [-1], Flight [-1], Ageless [-1], Self-Sustenance [-1], Technopathy [-2], Get Sprung [-2], Wardrobe Malfunction [-2], Super Strength [-3], Super Speed [-3], Resize [-3], Thoughtgasm [-4], Absolute Physical Immunity, Magic Nullification, Absolute Mental Perfection

Basic idea is that I act as a battery to charge up my female allies and get them pregnant in the process, birthing more and more powerful children. I can also fight pretty well on my own.
0 points remaining, write-up to follow.
>>
>>7481498
As I enter the cave, I make my choice, and I select the penis idol, feeling it relate to myself, and then, a surge of energy rolls through me. All of it to my groin, a warmth settling in. But it’s not just the power of the meteorite: it’s like all of the power nearby is being drained, and in moments I found my body shrinking, weakening, and I’m left a smaller, more effeminate man. But only for a second, as suddenly my newfound power surge forward and I feel great. Stronger, smarter, more powerful. And very, very, horny.

Over the next few days my attempts to live my life normally fall apart. I’m thinking faster than ever before and I just can’t stop myself from thinking about sex and my cock. Stroking it, toying with it, looking at it. I quit my job because it’s just getting to be too much, but also because I accidentally throw something through a wall and nearly kill someone.

It’s okay though, because I already have a back-up plan. With a bit of work I throw together a bot designed to trade stocks, my mind finding code intuitive and easy, way easier than ever before. One day while tinkering, my cock hard and hanging out, a small drop of pre slips out and my bot went from smart to supergenius. I had to keep it from going too far. The computer was getting… clingy.

More and more of my day had these strange, nonsensical powers pop up, essentially out of nowhere. I was stronger, faster, and could clone myself. I was able to fly, didn’t need to eat, and could keep fucking forever. And fuck I did: everywhere I went girls seemed to hang over me, calling me a sexy stud despite (or maybe because of) my slender, feminine form. With just a little bit of effort, I could really make them want it. But I couldn’t just keep doing this for fun and sex, I had a purpose behind these powers and I knew it.

(Cont)
>>
>>7481501
My first run-in with supervillainy came in the form of the Trupta. Their advanced alien technologies had detected an incredible power force, and the Futa sent in a task-force of warriors to find it and retrieve it: me. I couldn’t just let them wreck the city, and they were after me regardless, so I got to work, trying to fight them. At first it was easy: there were quite a few, but they managed to overwhelm me with sheer numbers and captured me.

After determining that I was the power source and that it was tied to my arousal and sex, they tried everything to coax it out of me, but it couldn’t be contained via their technology, and something was missing from their bodies that would let them harness the energy. They were discussing killing me to keep the energy from falling into the wrong hands, or just keeping me locked up and milked of all power forever. Luckily, a team of Supers arrived in the nick of time to save me: the Milk-Maids.

Through a lucky accident with a bottle of my sperm and a malfunctioning outfit, we discovered that by me fucking their pussies I could grant them a measure of my portions. Having always desperately wanted more strength for their own, they were not sure and took turns bouncing on my cock until they got a blast of sperm and and powers, easily mopping up the Futa faction of the Trupta thanks to that. It was also how I inadvertently discovered that I’m incredibly fertile. Oops.

From there, I joined the larger Super community and started to work with several teams in order to help fight crime. It came with a few unfortunate details (like pregnancy), and it attracted the attention of yet more powerful forces: namely, Andromeda.

(one more)
>>
>>7481503
The Mountaineer and I were just finishing up a combat with the Keeper and his legion of monster girls when an alien, strong, sexy woman rushed into frame and tried to steal me away, claiming that her queen had need of my seed. It wasn’t the first time I had been taken for a power source, but I also wasn’t about to just go down without a fight. She was definitely far above human capabilities, but she wasn’t a match for me or my compatriots, and we managed to beat her handily. But that wasn’t the end of it: the queen had sent legions of soldiers, and I could fight them off, but they were getting better organized and equipped: a needed a structure to help protect me from them.

I used my now vast supplies of money to establish an identity as one of the richest men on the planet, and with a bit of super intelligence and work it wasn’t hard to keep that charade up while I worked behind the scenes to do research and develop networks and structures. Momma, Chastity, and Arachna were some of them, all of them a different aspect of superkind who helped me keep an ear to the ground and build up my resources. The Milk-Maids, Barbara, and the Mountaineer are all allies to my cause, willing to take one for the team and power up to help fight any of my foes.

Of course, I’m not sure what’s out there on the horizons. A few storms are brewing: my children all seem to be at least as powerful as I am, reports of aliens have been increasing, and a war is brewing in far-off, magical lands, but I’m sure of one thing: I’m not going to have a spare moment.

[spoiler]Sorry that was super long, got inspired.
Also sorry I couldn't find a single picture of a trappy/femboy superhero[/spoiler]
>>
>>7480581
Haven't seen the show, just going based on the shit I get. :P

Ruby / Coco / Neo / Summer
Like Mother Like Daughter + Team ????

I just like the abilities I get, and have NO idea what happens to the world because I apparently broke up the two teams mentioned. :P
>>
>>7481262
Not sure how to feel about the new safe house equivalent being limited to five and excluding keeping an abyssal without the cave, considering how bad the disasters are and that rolling for them only made it so much worse (unless this is isn't the case anymore, which I doubt though).
At least easy mode isn't as pointless as it was, or else my interest would have probably already been close to nonexistent.
>>
>>7481526
My hope is that the disasters are severely toned down/more optional.
>>
>>7481542
Yeah, but I don't think it's likely. 'ez mode' already mentions that you can skip rolling as well as disasters and I doubt that he's going to change the disasters into ones that are not as terrible. I mean, it would be fine with me if it was possible to choose which one you get. As it stands I don't see how the disasters don't just make the cyoa straight up worse. At least I can't imagine anybody actually liking random, severe drawbacks.
>>
File: Booty Wizard's Magical Triggers.png (4MB, 1000x2857px) Image search: [Google]
Booty Wizard's Magical Triggers.png
4MB, 1000x2857px
I was going to wait until the next thread but I might add another page in a day or two, so here's the updated version of all three.
>>
>>7481561
Well, the way disasters are done was one of the biggest complaints for the previous version, so I can't imagine he wouldn't do something to fix them.
>>
>>7481564
>>
>>7481567
>>
>>7481567
Is Schlick your brains out permanent? Can you reset their intelligence if it is? I am not sure what the Takes 15 minutes to fully charge part.
>>
>>7481585
All spells only last an hour unless you have Sub-Mint, it's an applicable spell and you repeat the process a bunch of times with the intention of making it so.

Basically repeat the process a bunch of times with purposeful intent to make something permanent. Otherwise it's strictly temporary.
>>
>>7481588
Oh, and on the charging bit it means they will slowly lose intelligence (or gain it) over a period of fifteen minutes of masturbation.
>>
>>7480581
No Glynda?
>>
>>7481682
This was already asked, the artist didn't make an image for her. Not the author's fault
>>
There's things I can fix or change, but I think this is gonna be the outline. Could do another power page at some point, but not for a while. Still needs intangibility, invisibility, and asset expansion spells.
>>
>>7481720
You know, I've been skimming these, yet I've seen nothing pertaining to giving them a nice booty.
>>
>>7481721
Yeah, that's one of the powers I still need to add, but I need to take a few days away from it to get proper feedback on other powers.
>>
I'm out of pics and ideas for now, so this is just a preview of an incomplete final
page. Suggest what you like to fill it in and I'll finish everything when I can get around to it.
>>
>>7480581
Wow, Reese's option involves a hilarious degree of reality warping. Boggles the mind to even think it out, especially in combination with some of the others.
>>
>>7481009
It doesn't say the accumulated effect wears off. It doesn't say you need to ignore her all the time, either. Have 12 people in your harem and can only bang a few at a time? Denial will let you satisfy them all at once.
>>
File: Capture.png (239KB, 257x356px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
239KB, 257x356px
>>7480713
Normal Mode

Appearance:
Picky (-1): The girl from quirk #50

Quirks:
Clingy Tier 2 (+2)
Seductive (+1)
Milking (+1)
Urinary Incontinence (+1)
Sweaty (+1)
Sensitive (+1)
Body swap (+1): More of a focus on physical quirks so there's more of a difference here (but not too miserable)
+8 total

Compensation:
Pleasure Tier 2 (-3)
Comfort (-2): Hopefully carries over (even if diminished extent) with body swap
Skill (-2): Investment banking, or some similar career that has high reward for little effort
Hearth and Home (-1)
>>
I remember a CYOA, I think it was a femdom focused one, where you had to build a world to go with your choices and had to balance I think Luxury and Poverty. Does anyone remember this one and/or have it?
>>
>>7481092
Erotic horror
House Minerva

Allure 1
Elusive 6
Force 5 (6 from the perks points)
Study 1
Threat 0

Favorite Class
Biology

Inhuman attribute 6
Intimidating 3
Bio-Engineer 1 (Minerva bonus)
Survival training 2
Guardian 3 (Mars boyfriend)
Friendly 1
(16)(6 from additional stats)
Haunted -2
Glasses -2
Dark Secret -2
Ward -3 (Ceres little sister)
Compulsive masturbation -3
(-12)

No magic

Mysteries
Ceres Curse Breakers
Dorm Raid
Fairy Rings

Enemy
Slaver
House Hercules

Dark Fate
Slavery
>>
>>7478154
Body type
Average

Perks
Flight -1
round two -1
increased production -1
shapeshift -2
aphrodisiacs -1
induce arousal -2
targeted arousal -1
lust eyes -1

Roommates
saika
Alli
>>
>>7481771
Holy shit, I'm excited for Hammering Time!
>>
>>7481720
could you take out the "hard to get it up" part of "Dick too swole"? It seems rather counter to the whole point of the cyoa.
If anything, with a huge dick, it would be inconvenient if it was hard more often rather than less often
>>
>>7481771
Happy as a wizard with two dicks: What it sounds like. Now you can do vaginal and anal at the same time. Can also be cast on women if you want to fuck a girl in the ass and have the courtesy to give her a reacharound.

Spank You Sir: Why just fuck a butt? Now contact will feel like sex. Groping will feel like a nice slow fuck, spanking will feel like a good hard pounding.

Floats your boat: Generic fetish catchall. As long as you've got her under another trigger you can roll your fetish into it. Want to tie her up and knock her up? Want her to piss while you fuck her butt? As long as you two can do it in an hour she's game.
>>
>>7482007
That's the point, it's a drawback. You get an extra choice for taking it.
>>
>>7482018
I get that its a drawback, but it doesn't make sense. All the other drawbacks are stuff that either compel you too want to have more sex, or that make your other powers riskier.
That being said, D2S should be making you hard and horny most of the time, rather than keeping you floppy.
>>
>>7482043
Logically speaking, a permanently hard oversized member would make you lightheaded at the very least due to all your blood being in your dick.
>>
>>7482062
I'm pretty sure the same mechanism that makes your body produce more blood in response to blood loss would kick in eventually.
>>
File: e1992718ec6e950d38c66764bbc7de67.jpg (351KB, 1025x1046px) Image search: [Google]
e1992718ec6e950d38c66764bbc7de67.jpg
351KB, 1025x1046px
MUW

>>Normal mode
>Compensation
Money Tier 2 (-5)
Immortality (-5)

>Appearance
Shallow As Fuck (-2) (Seaport Hime from Kancolle)

Quirks
Exhibitionist (+1)
Clingy (+1)
Snug fit Tier 2 (+2) (actually it could work both way, because how tall she is)
Let Go! (+1)
Quiet (+1)
Horny (+1)
Milking (+1)
Meek (+1)
Crybaby (+1)
Desserts (+1) (breast milk)
NEET (+1)
>>
>>7480581
So, two questions and two things that seem missing: first, can you turn the abilities off if you want/need to? Pyrrha and Blake's boosts seem the most important to be able to do that for, but it would be handy for a fair number of others, too. Second, does the "you can fuck them all" bit at the beginning mean that if you later have sex with one of the covered girls you didn't pick as a start choice, you acquire their power, or is it just a one-time thing?
As for stuff missing... a sibling equivalent of the mother/daughter combo (it's a shame the twins aren't there, but Ruby&Yang | Weiss&Winter are fine too) would be nice, and some kind of drawback system (pick 3 choices you absolutely cannot bang/1 that will try to kill you, get an extra choice? Grab an extra choice to reach Team [whatever], but they/their former teammates will remember and be upset?) or equivalent (write [x] amount of writefaggotry around a girl, switch her bonus) would give a bit more flexibility on getting utility powers that might not contribute to a wanted combo.
>>
>>7481771
Something with cuckqueaning
>>
>>7481720
Does the chainslave drawback mean you lose the power you give away? Or just that they gain permanent powers?
>>
>>7482130
I think Pussy-Queen in >>7481567 was supposed to be that. If it's not what you wanted, you should probably be more specific in your requests to the author.
>>
File: Gentle Femdom 1.jpg (3MB, 1400x5326px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Femdom 1.jpg
3MB, 1400x5326px
Are there any waifu builders that are /d/ focused?
>>
File: Gentle Femdom 2.jpg (3MB, 1400x4884px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Femdom 2.jpg
3MB, 1400x4884px
>>7482161
>>
>>7482161
Yes.
>>7482151
Pussy queen...
Is the author daft? That's not what cuckqueaning is.
Being cucked is when someone else fucks your girlfriend.
Cucking someone is when you fuck a girl in a relationship.
Cuckqueaning someone is when you fuck another girl when you have a girlfriend and she's okay with it or even loves it.
>>
>>7482161
Not yet. You should make one.
>>
>>7482017
Maybe instead of Floats your Boat, something where she makes fun of you and your fetish while participating in it, ostensibly to taunt you. E.g., asking her if this is what you want while she slides down her panties and shows off her ask, giggling about how weird you are that this is what gets you off while she teases your cock with her sphincter, and laughing about how strange you are for liking anal while she cums from you fucking her ass.
>>
File: Gentle Femdom CYOA v1d.jpg (4MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Femdom CYOA v1d.jpg
4MB, 1400x10000px
>>7482161
>>7482165
>posting the two-page version
>>
>>7482172
The text implies you're the cuckquean.
>>
>>7481771
Something that'd cause an increase in the production of the sexier fluids of the target (cum, vaginal lubrication, milk, sweat, etc. - depending on what you prefer)?
Something that'd make basically any orifice on the target stretchy and durable enough to allow penetration (nipples, urethra, etc. - could also depend on what you prefer)?
Something that'd cause the target to grow extra bodyparts (limbs, breasts, genitals...) and/or turn existing bodyparts into other ones (buttboobs, vaginamouths, lipples...)?
>>
>>7482179
Which obviously wasn't what I wanted.
>>7481564
An actual cuckquean option where any girl I date loves or even gets off to me fucking other girls.
>>
>>7480581
It's RWBY, yet there's no ability to ship other people. A terrible oversight.
>>
>>7482208
Velvet, Nora, Emerald: Yes Sir! You now have the ability to cause other characters to become infatuated with each other, and enter into romantic or sexual relationships. Not only will they not mind if you watch, but you can choose to piggyback off of their sensations, and it counts as having sex with you for the purposes of any power where that matters (e.g., Emerald, Coco, Penny).
>>
>>7482227
Ruins picking those three if it results in that disgusting mess of a power.
>>
Sooooo... anyone working on a CYOA?
>>
>>7477997

Lewd Girl
Succubus Girl
Naughty
Not what it looks like!, Well-developed, Ignore tastes.
Absorbing sweatband
Good Girl, Is it getting hot
All-girls
Curious Girlfriend
Onee-chan
Secret letter, Part-time job
>>
File: van.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
Come to the new thread, children!
>>7482335
>>
>>7482337
We're still on page 6, isn't it a bit early?
>>
>>7478325
3/0/0
Trade 1 gold for 2 silver
Magic:Medium (We'll use Shadowrun's explanation for magic)
Magical Races (We'll just use Shadowrun's explanation of where they came from)
Reality: Bronze
Remove Concept: Religion
Beauty
Libido: Normalized
Intelligence: Smart, Remove Stupid
Fetish: Normal (Polyamory)
Personal: Amazing (Phenomenal magical power, here I come)
Personal: Pheromones
Personal: Perfect Body
Personal: Perfect Mind
Personal: Harem

Four Bronze left and there's nothing to spend them on that I'd care about. I've already removed every impediment to happiness and human progress I can think of, made everyone moderately attractive, torn down the only institutions responsible for shaming and repressing sexuality. Go forth and be sexy, damn it!
>>
>>7482337
As >>7482341 said, you were a bit hasty there. /d/ is a relatively slow board, the thread probably won't hit page 10 for hours (and even then it'll probably take some hours more before it gets archived).
>>
>>7482337
That's the CYOA that punishes straight people...
>>
>>7482337
>2 IP's
oh that is sad
>>
>>7481771
A reverse prostitute mode, a girl you have previously fucked using a spell to make her enjoy it will pay you to fuck her
maybe something with pegging?
A spell that makes it so as long as you have your dick in her ass, any other spells effects will continue regardless of time since cast.
>>
File: 1349784777853.jpg (432KB, 2340x3916px) Image search: [Google]
1349784777853.jpg
432KB, 2340x3916px
>>7478007
>Group:
Romus, Lilly, Nemia, Sapphire

>Reshape self:
Human Female
Drawbacks: Tall, Herm, Small Penis, Large Breasts, Multi-breasts, Very Strong Lactation, Very Productive+Extra, Storage, Very wet, Super Fertile, Easily Aroused, Pheromones, Sensitive, Sex Addict, Eager to Please, Yandere: Romus, Yandere: Lilly,
>17 stars

>Abilities
Agile
Magic: Mind Control, Destruction,
Trained Fighter
Time Control+Rewind

>Quest:
Hara, The Breeder
>Episodes
Hot Springs, Time Travel (Sapphire), Time Travel (Lilly)

I think this pretty much writes itself.
>>
>>7479984
>Terms:
Fitness, Devotion, Wealth, Effort, Fate, Stability, Friendship

>Avatar
Complex
>Natures:
Logical, Kind, Naughty
>Affection:
>Modifications:
Exceptional Fitness, Intellect, Fetishism (getting her friends laid), Affection Boost, Otherworldly Soul (Disembodied Spirit), Charisma, Magic (Physical Manifestation), Magic (Possession)

She's not so much a perfect mate as she is a perfect platonic spirit-bro. Well, bro-with-a-bra. She's a spirit, and she knows it. How could she not? Her anchor on this plane is me. We'll spend time hitting the gym together, her either using her magic to create a temporary physical body or simply riding along inside mine. We'll literally do everything together. Go to work, eat dinner, lounge around on our days off and play video games together, go out to pick up one-night-stands, go clubbing. The ultimate best friend.
>>
>>7480713
Appearance: Super Tight girl (0)
Compensation:
Money T2 (-5)
Comfort (-2)
Home T2 (-2)
Immortality T2 (-6)
Beauty (-2)
Entertainment T2 (-3)
Pleasure T2 (-3)
Change (-3): make anyone whose ideology based on emotional, irrational, or unproven ideas change their mind.
High Libido T2 +2
Twin Sister +1
Clingy T2 +2
Sex Marathon T2 +2
Futanari T2 (horse) +2
Fertility +1
Desserts (milk) +1
Snug Fit T2 +2
Loli +1
By Your Side +2
Phone Sex +1
Hide and Seek +1
Milk Lover +1
Horny +1
Milking +1
Daddy Issues +1
Super Tight +1
Somnophilia +1
Sensitive +1
Cum Addict +1
Fuck Me Please +1
Total: 27
>>
>>7481720
Can you please post the Dick Too Swole image.
>>
>>7481092
EROTIC HORROR

House Hecate

Allure: 3
Elusive: 5
Force: 4
Study: 5
Threat: 3

Flaws: Haunted, Binding Vulnerability, Addiction (Necromancy), Glasses, Huge Breasts, Pact (Ghosts of a coven of witches), Reputation (necrophile), Polite, sadism, Modified Body, Dark Secret (Revenant)

Favorite Classes: Magic, Self Defense (Jeet Kun Do), Chemistry
Dominant Perks: Intimidating
Inhuman Perks: Unliving (Revenant), Vampiric (Life energy)
Magical Perks: Magical Training,
Physical Perks: Martial Training, Athletic,
Social Perks: Wealthy ($50/week)

Magic:
Invisibility, Blast, Ward, Supernatural Sight

Mysteries: Restricted Section, Neptune Break-ins, Dorm Raid

Enemy: Bully (Mars)
Dark Fate: Sex Work

So, mister foot-balls wants me to be his private cheer-leader and team sex-relief worker? Pffft. We'll see.

I'll need the Minerva AI's help, but it shouldn't be too hard to arrange a two-hour power failure when Ms. Lafayette is in the same elevator as her crush. Then, with her gang's help, I'll just need them to steal a few choice chemicals from the House Vulcan workshops and plant a little evidence in their dorms. Do you know how easy it is to manufacture Sarin gas? Stupid-easy. Anyone could do it. And since nerds and jocks are natural enemies, it would seem that a 'disgruntled Vulcan student' just set off a chemical weapon (built exclussively from Vulcan materials) in the Mars dormitories, killing and/or crippling the school's star athletes. At least, that's what the security footage will show (thanks again, Minervai! You're a peach!).

With my enemy dead and the stability of the male houses thrown into chaos, my pilfering and leaking of choice records from the Restricted Section will go largely unnoticed, until the school's biggest backers in other dimensions cut them off. Reputations ruined. the Board in disarray. The boys houses at each others' throats. And easy sailing for the girls. Especially when I'm tutoring the Lafayette gang in the magic I've stolen.
>>
>>7482613
>erotic horror
>20 points
Are you using a Metacyoa or something?
>>
>>7481570
is the healing from healslut permanent? Do you suffer the drawback if you cast it through chainslave?
>>
>>7482680
Perk points can be spent on the stats. 2 points per stat increase. Where do you think the points for that big list of drawbacks went? duh.
>>
>>7478007
Love the "night in an inn" episode. Reminds me of this comic https://e621.net/pool/show/903?page=1
>>
>>7482731
Fuck, I remember someone was dumping that somewhere in some thread and it was just so bizarre, I didnt know if it was suposed to be arousing or not but it wasnt and there was so much piss and sudenly characters were getting grusomly murdered. It was like he was trying to do a story more than the lewdness of it but it didnt mix at all and just fucking sucked. Pretty shit desu. Realy shit, actualy.
>>
>>7481570
Helping Hands
Sub-Mint
Rectally Ravished x4
Un-inter-ass-ting x4

Go around rectally ravishing women out in public all day, occasionally finding mother/daughter pairs to Sub-Mint into proper loving incestuous relationships.
>>
File: tumblr_orkf3l1bMD1u3wjito5_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orkf3l1bMD1u3wjito5_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1811px
>>7482007
It's hard to get it up, not impossible. Just like if you have a real huge dick. You won't pass out or anything. You'll just be floppy most of the time, which is good because your dick is literally the max trainable capacity of the hole you're banging - which means it won't fit in a lot of people when you first try when you're totally hard. Big dicks without drawback will be possible to gain with "Extra Thicc!" when it's done by just casting the spell on yourself. Will not fix this drawback though. Your dick changes sizes. You'll be in an odd position if you decide to bang cosmic objects like black holes.

>>7482130
>>7482151
Write up an example power. Honestly I've always thought of Cuckquean fetishes as a female fetish, and never gave much thought to the guy. Not my fetish so I've never given it much thought. If a guy does it it's just, what, cheating?

I could do a harem acceptance power though.

>>7482715
>>7482136
Casting chainslave and then casting a spell on the slave gives away that power permanently and it cannot be given back. Give them a charge of chainslave and the spell and the best they can do is give you a temporary charge back if you can convince them to do so. It'll never happen by accident.

>>7482181
I'm trying to give the more /d/ish options indirectly because I'm pretty vanilla.

>>7482017
Could do a ghost dick, spanking isn't too bad. Floats your boat would be too strong if it could instill other anal fetishes and make those obsolete. I'll have to think about it.

>>7482000
I knew there'd be at least one timestop fetishist out there.

>>7482715
Healing from Healslut's Convention and Knock Her Up are permanent after a fashion - you are permanently cured, but can get sick again. Cancer will take a long time to pop up again. Ugly won't return unless they get a plastic surgeon.

>>7482594
Drawn by: https://johndoe-art.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7482772
>Healing from Healslut's Convention and Knock Her Up are permanent after a fashion - you are permanently cured, but can get sick again. Cancer will take a long time to pop up again. Ugly won't return unless they get a plastic surgeon.
You forgot to answer whether the drawback applies if you get it cast on yourself via Chainslave as opposed to casting it directly.
>>
>>7482788
Nope. You have to give away a power on purpose to do it. Casting chainslave on yourself won't do anything.
>>
>>7482772
Did you get my suggestion? >>7482176
>>
>>7482796
As far as I can tell, the question wasn't about the "Given Away, Gone Forever" drawback that requires Chainslave, but the inherent, drawback-like property of Healslut's Convention (although I'm not sure if they meant the slutty personality, being tempted to cast it on as many people as possible, or both).
>>
>>7482806
Humiliation? I did miss that, could be a power.

>>7482807
The mental effects are only permanent if you take permabrained. If you want to bypass the downside use chainslave to temporarily give the spell to someone else, then have them cast it.
>>
>>7482820
It's a cross between humiliation and whatever your other fetish is. So she'll let you sniff her pits if that's your thing, she'll just tease you about it the whole time.
>>
>>7482840
Much more balanced, that's doable.
>>
>>7482337
Talk about blowing your load way too soon.
>>
>>7478007
>>7478009
>>7478011
>>7478012
>want to take advanced shapeshifting
>75% of the abilities page is irrelevant or contradictory
>>
>>7483095
You're too late to be saying that now.
>>
>>7483142
Good point. Nobody could have predicted that this thread still had a lot of life left in it.
>>
>>7482820
>If you want to bypass the downside use chainslave to temporarily give the spell to someone else, then have them cast it.
thanks, this was my question.
>>
>>7482772
>Drawn by: https://johndoe-art.tumblr.com/
Thanks. I knew it was John Doe but I couldn't find that particular image. Didn't know about that tumblr. Had been grabbing his stuff from sinnergate and gelbooru.
>>
>>7481771
With all the many options you have now I think we'll need more then four spells.
>>
>>7483408
Re-read page one, you have ten.
>>
>>7483415
put a page number on your images plz
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.