[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the interest levels be in a thread dedicated to anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Casual Chat.jpg (298KB, 850x559px) Image search: [Google]
Casual Chat.jpg
298KB, 850x559px
What would the interest levels be in a thread dedicated to anons swapping info with other anons to voice chat (or text chat) with each other about various fetishes, swap hentai, etc? Basically what happens directly on this board, but more personal (and, potentially, sexy).
>>
I'm fine with the discussions on here alone. People are creepers when they can find you easily.
>>
I might be up for it, but how would this be done
>>
I'm down with it OP.
>>
I approve.
Lets fuck.
>>
Infact, keep this thread going, lets see how much success we have over the years.
>>
Literally discord servers
>>
>>7460352
Well, get on it already.
>>
Please keep your fantasies out of my reality, k thx
>>
just find one of the like dozens of lewd discord servers to join.
>>
https://discord.gg/jRZMsss
>>
https://discord.gg/uykDcQa
>>
>>7460352
what if I'm autistic?
>>
>>7460352
I think the last time this was tried the mods kicked it over to /soc/.
>>
Pointless, because you're all hoping for a harem of girls and you won't get one.
>>
>>7460352
>>>/aco/
>>
>>7460352
>Voice chat
I have a pretty serious stutter, I'd have to bow out of anything like that.

In theory it should work, so long as you can keep everyone from acting like creeps and filter for fetishes so, for example, the anon with the diaper fetish doesn't end up in a chatroom with three people who think it's basically psuedo-pedophilia.
>>
File: 016.png (149KB, 776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
149KB, 776x1080px
>>7461413

Someone will still ask:
https://e-hentai.org/g/835400/e8ef73139a/
>>
>>7461413
Ha, joke's on you, because what I'm hoping for is a submissive futa, and that's even less likely for me to get.
>>
>>7461413
All I want is a girl that makes the first move. I think I'm more likely to get the harem.
>>
The living headless/detachment community recently got a discord server going with a fair amount of users and activity
>>
>>7462107
>doesn't link it
>>
File: 1419975756218.jpg (474KB, 1278x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1419975756218.jpg
474KB, 1278x1127px
>>7461434
no, no, my brother, for us, there is only the stark black shadow of pining after our elysium
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.