[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petplay Thread #51 - Goichi Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 88

File: 1476032000082.jpg (310KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
1476032000082.jpg
310KB, 800x723px
Petplay Thread up in here.
>>
File: 1476036152318.jpg (121KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476036152318.jpg
121KB, 667x500px
>>7459845
To try to keep socializing, drama and general faggotry off of /d/, we have created an external site, where many of /d/'s pets, subs, switches, doms and owners now reside! We also run and contribute to several other sites which you can get links to, from boorus to boards. Our site is:

petplayfun.com

It's built off of the /d/ community, and is an increasingly more open community, and was started by us as a way to help potential pets and owners on /d/ to meet, as well as a place to get advice about Petplay and BDSM or just get to know more about the kink! Whether you're just curious, well versed and experienced, or just beginning to explore BDSM and/or Petplay, all are welcome! Even if you have no real interest in Petplay and just want somewhere to discuss your favorite kink, come say hello.

We have a lot of lovely pets, and equally loving owners. Ever wanted to own a puppygirl IRL? What about a kittyboy? Ever dreamed of your owner cuddling you close and patting your head? Well we can't guarantee that'll happen but at least you're in the right place to meet someone!
>>
File: 1476459984232.png (56KB, 1099x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1476459984232.png
56KB, 1099x1071px
>>7459847
>>
File: 1476076266994.jpg (462KB, 986x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1476076266994.jpg
462KB, 986x1614px
>>7459852
>>
File: 1416215577196.jpg (242KB, 1200x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1416215577196.jpg
242KB, 1200x1634px
>>7459855
>>
File: 1483840397359.jpg (283KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1483840397359.jpg
283KB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: 1432020655836.png (299KB, 709x501px) Image search: [Google]
1432020655836.png
299KB, 709x501px
>>
File: 1421227442803.png (1MB, 1300x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1421227442803.png
1MB, 1300x1250px
>>
>>7460175
cute
>>
File: 1413377476193.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413377476193.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 9pJt4dv.jpg (158KB, 2794x1795px) Image search: [Google]
9pJt4dv.jpg
158KB, 2794x1795px
>>
would you want this kind of pet?
>>
I'm an actual 24/7 pup slave. Anyone want me to post stories or ask me anything?
>>
>>7462997
How did you find or what is the best way to find a master?
>>
>>7463077
Try different forms of social media, the master sub communities are actually very active on Twitter Facebook and other sites. I found mine through a dating site, but successfully finding a GOOD master like that is tough. Make a presence in a master sub community and try making friends, that's probably the best way to find a good master.
>>
File: 1413088597644.jpg (426KB, 968x656px) Image search: [Google]
1413088597644.jpg
426KB, 968x656px
parabola visitor
>>
File: 5218ba744e7471a3b38ab623dadfca60.jpg (131KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5218ba744e7471a3b38ab623dadfca60.jpg
131KB, 778x1024px
>>
>>7462997
Are there any guidelines or basic rules just like in s&d?
>>
>>7463969
Kindof, it's something unique to each master and pup. My master and I spent a few weeks deciding upon our set of rules and guidelines. For example, I am to be collared and naked at all times in the house (except during break days, and believe me after a week of non stop bondage, fucking, and doggy play you need a break). It's really about finding common ground and limits that can and cannot be broken.
>>
>>7459869
>hoofs on feet not knees

this is why we cant have nice things
>>
>>7464109
Couldn't agree more
>>
File: 57296358_p0.png (1MB, 1518x1075px) Image search: [Google]
57296358_p0.png
1MB, 1518x1075px
>>
>>7462997
>>7464085
Well your using social media is that part of you break day or are you allow on phone and stuff thought out the day. When I fantasize about this stuff I'm imagine the master having a job or just doing other stuff daring the day and the person whos the pet lay around naked all day playing with a tablet or watch TV until they are needed/interacted with.

I tend to imagine more of a general human pet then someone who acts like the role of a specific animal. Naked, collared, they do like things cooking and clean house work basic things you train and teach humans to do. but are fed and rewarded like you would an animal. like fed out of a food bowl with their own food and get some pets and kind word for doing a good job. Although we may eat a normal dinner to gather for the company.

I'd don't think I'd do bondage, I'm more about control with how to act I want eye candy I can play with. Like I's make a pet use a chamber pot in front of me so I an watch then squat like an animal and have to be part of their job to empty and clean it. I'd still do lots of fucking. Play with my pet would be with video games or broad/card games things that would be fun to play with other people. If I could get more then one pet (or get to gather with another couple) we would so get a table top RPG going.
>>
>>7464708
You're pretty much spot on. My usual day as a pup has me lounging about playing on my laptop and phone naked until my master needs me. Some days I act entirely like a dog, no phones, no tech, no words other than barking. But regularly I'll just mix pup stuff into my normal life, barking at times for my master, usually crawling, I love my doggy bed, and my cage is kindof like my safe space. Being eye candy for my master is a big part of it.
>>
>>7465396

Please, stop making me believe I can have my dreams
>>
>>7465396
I see my self as a master but part of me would be like I spend most of my day on the computer and playing video games anyway and would be happy being a pet and still be able to do that.

I like to imagine a if there was a society full of people who where pets that pets would be encourage to be proactive in their free time and indulge their minds. Like do like read books and do writings or take up art and other hobbies as long as it doesn't inter fear with their master and being a pet. I guess I'm imagine more of people who are something like a muse nymph. brilliant smart and self indulgent, strip down and reduced to sexual creatures.
>>
File: 1490758091064.jpg (44KB, 542x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490758091064.jpg
44KB, 542x675px
>>7462997
Do you not actually have any life outside of your home?
I started as a 24/7 kitty, but after about 6 months he tells me he loves me more than that and asks me to be his catgirl gf.
I still wear cat ears everyday, and the collar goes back on in the bedroom. Otherwise, my life is pretty normal.
>>7465985
this is what I have always done. I set up an ebay store that pays the bills and rent, and regularly cosplay and indulge my tech sweet tooth.
>>
File: 1415168088877.jpg (101KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
1415168088877.jpg
101KB, 600x769px
>>
>>7466159
>this is what I have always done. I set up an ebay store that pays the bills and rent, and regularly cosplay and indulge my tech sweet tooth.

An idea that I always though would be funny is that the pet is the bread winner of the house of finds away to make some money with working on the computer, like art commissions or hired to edit videos or something.
>>
>>7466159
>I started as a 24/7 kitty, but after about 6 months he tells me he loves me more than that and asks me to be his catgirl gf.
Where do I find someone like you
>>
>>7465426
You can achieve your dreams! JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
>>7465985
As a pet I'm still productive with my time, I play video games, read, paint, and even write. No master wants a boring slave who's just a nympho, they want someone to interact with both sexually and intellectually. And if you want to be a master but also want to laze about all day you can do that too, just find a sub who is as relaxed as you are.
>>7466159
I have a life outside of the home, I work part time as a barista. I have plenty of friends and family who I hang out with and visit. Just when I get home it's back to being a pup.
>>
>>7466850
Internet and fetish bars
>>
I'm always trying to imagine how a society or world that embraces the idea of petdom would work. Something where significant present population takes on a pet like life style and actually become institutionalized as a thing. I kind of imagine the whole thing coming from a philosophy similar to Buddhism or a new way expressing the ideas in Buddhism, something new age like what happen in the 60s.

I could see this being expressed religiously in many ways, like reducing yourself to your base near animal self. You give yourself to another human to limit earthy desire. To show this they strip naked like an animal and put themselves under the care of a human. Well under this care they try to limit their space and eat kibble of cheep veggies our of a food bowl. It's about improving yourself by humbling yourself. I could see master and pet switching roles from time to time to make sure everyone purify themselves.

Maybe so people with this belief don't have to switch role and remind pet they form an order of some kind that find people out in the world willing to take them in as master/owners. As icing on the cake the these pets are basically monks and will meditate and pray for their owners to purify bad sprites and bring good fortune. ( I see this starting in Asia). In return for care the pet monks help out around their owners house with chores, many also open to sexual favors as embracing sexual desire is part of their philosophy.

People start finding it easy to keep pets or semi pets and from a loving and or sexual relationship. Specially with female pets and masters. Many these females agree to have children with their masters (Or sometimes the other way around). And because of the religious aspect, some of these children are actually raised on the life style of being a pet making them institutionalized in the life style.

1/2
>>
>>7468659
I could see neet population of places like Japan and other places embracing becoming human pet idea specially if children of first generation pets are part of them. Forming their own groups to find masters and owners for sugar daddies, half hardly mimicking the more devout predecessors. Doing more for fun and the life style.

People looking for a masters form flophouses called People Pounds. It basically becomes nudist facility as if you come in as a pet you have to striped and collared. You can keep a small locker and bag, people are given a doggie bed to sleep in but cam pay extra for a cage also access to an internet connection. There of a common/game room with a TV and board and card games as well as toys the pets can role play with each other like a rope o play tug a war.

The people who run the pound will act as masters to all the pets caring for, making sure they are fed and giving them petting and rubs, hearing complaints and requests. Like if things are going wrong, requesting new games. Pets can also present themselves for sexual release allowing the pound master to choose to take pity and give the pet a hand job or finger bang or ignore the pet. They also make sure pets gets exorcise. Taking pets outside (probably in something like a cloak if public nudity isn't acceptable) to walk or run around the block.

The People Pound can also have walk in masters who pay or volunteer to come in a interact with the pet. As part of the experience they do what the Pound Masters do but more able to give more personal attention if they desire. They can even request to come in and play, feed, walk, ect-, with a pacific pet living at the pound. Lot of people looking to take in a pet may sit down with the pets, like sit down with a couple of ladies and play card game with them to see what one I like or ogle their bodies as we play. If I find someone I like they might get taken home.

2/2
>>
File: 1430686149106.jpg (305KB, 694x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1430686149106.jpg
305KB, 694x1280px
>>
>>7469345
where do i get a suit like that
>>
>>7468659
>>7468661
This version that I wrote is how pets could be institutionalized from the modern day, I did also at one point come out with an alternate history that starts in the past 500, 1000, 2000 years. The longer ago it starts to happen the more ingrained and wide spred the culture, and of course the as the centuries pass by what it means to be a pet.

I'd imagine overtime the pet thing would devolve to one gender or another. Most likely toward females. Woman's rights have raised and fell many times thought out history, but usually isn't good on the female side. there will be points in history where both genders mix but things would stay mostly female pet up to modern day as petzuim is seen as a gender role then true choice.

Like before this I see this happening for religious reasons. Around the BC era there was a lot of female cults. Like the priestesses of Delphi or the cult of the Amazon Warriors. Amazons had to find ways to breed themselves, my cult I'm thinking of like that, with woman that have to leave their own enclaves to breed with men. they do this by prostrate themselves by striping down for a man and giving them their body. To show their submission these females demonstrates pet like behavior like kneeling and crawling. She lives with the man unit she births a child. A female male child would likely be raised in the ways of the cult. Male children would likely be raised how the man sees fit.

As this cult grows in numbers and influence, This would fundamentally change the concept of marriage and family. Dowries are given to the religion or in cases that they are the same the state instead of the female's family. Female children are raised in the households are raised like pets and live like their mothers as they serve a male. Basically they grow up in the nude and submissive.

1/3
>>
>>7470665
What all of this means is that females are owned or under the protection of the state/cult. Some places and over time they become more regulatory as religion and state has or lose power. Where men still make deal to marry off or depending how pet/animal like females are viewed, sell/trade their female offspring. But a lot of times men will still have to pay an ownership tax or pay for a sex/breeding permit replacing dowry payment. This relegates the girls to nude eye candy and possible servants.

Some who is a pet as rights but they don't have rights to their own rights as the government can say what protection they have and what a master can and can't do. Protection from abuse is the government's number one priority, most common is sexual, As some can be raise from a child to be a pet and easily taken advantage of, so the government uses sex/breeding permits regulate sexual interaction between master and pets. This men without a permit if a pet and master has sex they are breaking the law even if they both consent. On the flip side a permit would allow a master to rape a pet that doesn't want to have sex. Any kind of unpermitted harm and neglect will result in a pet's removal.

This greatly divides the male and female culture classes, even thought males and females live under the same house in many cases, each class (depending on the freedoms the female pets have) have different education and even day jobs. Well in doors and warm all females wears are collars leaving their bodies exposed and nude. Facets might be add like jewelry, socks, shoes, sleeves belts and pouches. traditionally breast, vag and butt is left exposed. When a female goes outside or is cold she puts on a cape or cloak but remains nude underneath. Female child are either home educated, of not at all, more advanced societies sends them to female only school houses.

2/3
>>
>>7470666
Female School Houses tend to be the same or connected to something like the People/Human Pound. A place where masterless pet stay and are kept and men looking to adopt a pet can visit and interact with. Some females might be randomly paired with a man as some men might have a right to have a pet and would be given one. I could also see a lot of people wanting to adopt young or little girls as pets like how people want to raise a young kitten or puppy.

All of this makes females that don't want anything to do with this pet stuff really hard as they would have to work extra hard to support themselves and get weird reactions from people but for the most part they are accepted through most of history. Male pet on the other hand where pretty much looked down upon a queer as being pet was seen as a female thing. They only become more accepted as society reaches that of modern day. Master and pet is seen by many to be a sacred pact same sex master and pets is seen the same as same sex marriage since the institution had replace marriage and has a long history. But in the modern era this would be more acceptable.

I'd imagine as things advance into the modern day pets would get more protection from the government with law on how masters can treat them. People of both genders have the right to choose to be a pet or not and you don't have to be a master and pet to a breeding coupe or make a family anymore, but it still a very female institutionalized thing and it's very hard to not be a pet in that's how your raised.

3/3
>>
>>7470668
>Young or little girls

There goes my boner..
>>
File: 1439324978753.jpg (221KB, 673x679px) Image search: [Google]
1439324978753.jpg
221KB, 673x679px
she looks so sad

what would you do to cheer her up anons?
>>
File: 1411166112295.png (779KB, 1280x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1411166112295.png
779KB, 1280x1878px
>>
File: 1440358206000.jpg (221KB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1440358206000.jpg
221KB, 1200x1702px
>>
>>7470708
Imagining how children and kid would really work in a world human pets are a common thing is complicated. I'd imagine there would be master pet couples that would have children.

In this world open nudity isn't as taboo like being naked around the house is okay less so in public. Some countries today like Japan it's common for families to bath to gather meaning parents expose their children to their naked bodies and vice versa. So raising a child in a house where one of the parents a nudist walking around wouldn't be looked as that bad. I'd imagine in most cased the couple would tone down master pet thing as to not confused the child or give it a complex.

In a modern day world there would be an age of consent to become a pet. If being a pet is more of a cast system then maybe it would be something that someone is born into as child and they will be raised as such. I suppose the master can choose if children under their care would become of pet since as master and parent they own their offspring and can decide how to raise them. Maybe in the pet become of the age to consent on how they want to live they can be set free.

Sex with children is still looked down upon, it looked as mean and like kicking a baby puppy and since pets are given protection by the government like how they protect the rights of animals, abusers will be fine and have their pet/child taken away.

I'd imagine child nudity being looked at as okay, it seems only in recent times naked child as been seen more taboo. I remember many only movie and cartoons dated by more then thirty years ago with naked children running around.

Raise a up pet is as much about brainwashing and control molding someone's mind to loyal and love you. Then it is about sex and sexuality. But in the in people need to feel loved before sexual gratification.
>>
File: 1428973718611.jpg (537KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1428973718611.jpg
537KB, 600x849px
>>
>>7469967
shoulder entry with genital zipper can be bought in a lot of places. Try latexcatfish. People say the quality is good nowadays and they seem to have good prices.
>>
File: 1488128461913.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488128461913.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1410607958238.jpg (173KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1410607958238.jpg
173KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: 1432021108076.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432021108076.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>
File: 1402146958138.jpg (147KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
1402146958138.jpg
147KB, 850x602px
>>
File: 1414402661732.jpg (177KB, 730x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1414402661732.jpg
177KB, 730x1025px
>>
File: 1495567969033.jpg (25KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495567969033.jpg
25KB, 503x499px
>tfw incredibly submissive male
>tfw masculine build
>tfw belly
>tfw hair everywhere
i just wanted to be a qt pie
>>
File: 1347760703410.jpg (185KB, 643x840px) Image search: [Google]
1347760703410.jpg
185KB, 643x840px
>>7478921
You may not be cut out to be a kitten, but you can be someones pet tiger.
>>
File: 1495402411922.jpg (340KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1495402411922.jpg
340KB, 826x1169px
>>7478921
2/3 are fixable. How important is this for you? How much effort are you willing to put in?
>>
>>7479721
were i given the time and well... resources for gym/swimming pool i think i would take care of it easily, rn i have too many life-related problems unfortunately
>>
File: 1411047978863.jpg (211KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411047978863.jpg
211KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7480256
so cute
>>
>>7482358
Not really petplay, though.
>>
>>7482362
Unless he's REALLY bad at making a leash.
>>
File: 03_100.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
03_100.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>>7471472
>tfw till will never happen to you.
Well. Maybe not "never".
>>
>>7483946
anything can happen with the right partner anon
>>
>>7479902
Start drinking green tea. I cut out all sugary drinks and switched to green tea with ginseng and it helped me lose weight and cut down my gut incredibly well.
>>
>>7484187
This. Although, my attempts of trying to find a partner have been challenging to say the least
>>
wheres a good place to get pet gear?
>>
>>7485298
interbutts
>>
File: 1483857432455.jpg (73KB, 931x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483857432455.jpg
73KB, 931x1000px
>>
File: 1483840771460.jpg (808KB, 1300x918px) Image search: [Google]
1483840771460.jpg
808KB, 1300x918px
>>
>>7485298
depends on what you meant by pet gear

>>7479902
nigger just eat less
>>
>>7488840
see
>>7488750
dis shit
>>
I'm convinced this shit doesn't exist, and the only people into this sort of thing who will actually go out and do it aren't here. I tried being a pet for an online master for 4 years, then he stopped talking to me. I waited for him, but I wasn't good enough. There is no love for submissive males
>>
File: 1424924561455.jpg (79KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
1424924561455.jpg
79KB, 680x460px
>>7490066
>>
>>7459845
those boys are so cute, but do owners not feel guilty to have more than one pet? to me it seems.... greedy. indulgent. you cant give either of them the same affection. one is always going to be more loved. that would be heartbreaking.
>>
>>7490411
I know this feeling too. My closest chance was with someone I will never get to meet. All I want to do is be a cute pet for someone. Even if it isn't 24/7. Or even better, be a cute pet for a switch who also likes it and we can take turns or even be cute pets doing pet stuff together.
>>
>>7490990
i agree with this completely anon
>>
>>7490990
i would find performing sexual acts with the other pet for the masters amusement really hot but that would be a one time thing, i grow really attached and territorial with my master over time
>>
i want a cute boipet where do i find one
>>
>>7492534
We exist! We're right here. But you're probably so far away.
>>
File: 1432076324594.jpg (264KB, 1010x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1432076324594.jpg
264KB, 1010x1236px
>>
File: 1413148077614.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413148077614.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
>>
Does ponyplay fall into this category?
>>
File: 1420588612819.png (1MB, 813x1873px) Image search: [Google]
1420588612819.png
1MB, 813x1873px
>>
>>7492596
Yes, bananaland is very far.
>>
>>7494667
i always thought this was a reference to africa, and if so youre right, south africa on the cape
>>
>>7494667
I'm not sure where that is, but it sounds far away from New York.
>>
File: 1415891874218.png (754KB, 1024x955px) Image search: [Google]
1415891874218.png
754KB, 1024x955px
>>
File: 1416446848090.jpg (182KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416446848090.jpg
182KB, 708x1000px
>>
File: 1432020986631.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432020986631.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>
>>7497944
has anyone ever tried wearing this stuff? it seems like it would be incredibly uncomfortable
>>
>>7499653
That's half the point, dumb dumb.
>>
File: 92067eb8e79ce5670096cbb3da223de2.jpg (158KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
92067eb8e79ce5670096cbb3da223de2.jpg
158KB, 800x1081px
>>7499653
>>7500181
but then wont the poor pet be upset?
>>
>tfw have a fetish for being hypnotized by an owner in a pet play situation to fully mentally become that pet.
>No one else shares it
It sucks :(
>>
I want to be a master to a loving pet. I really want to find a pet who's interested in traveling with me. Someone with at least a mild sense of adventure.
I want someone to love and support, to grow with and function as a single unit. Someone I can put at the top of my life and count on for emotional support and general helpfulness.
Where are some good places to try and find someone like this? How many pets want something full-time?
It's my dream, and I'm in a great place in my life to make it work.
>>
anyone have recommendations for tail butt plugs? asking for a friend
>>
>>7466159
wait how do you get away with wearing cat ears around town / work
>>
>>7462997
I'd love to hear some stories about some of your longer lasting sessions with your master
>>
File: 6876629b86de72bb3eb73d485fb0d507.jpg (277KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6876629b86de72bb3eb73d485fb0d507.jpg
277KB, 715x1000px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1482553740918.png (920KB, 1480x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1482553740918.png
920KB, 1480x1160px
>>
>>
>>
File: 421d0304046e7005c7e46c632ce23ccb.jpg (119KB, 766x1193px) Image search: [Google]
421d0304046e7005c7e46c632ce23ccb.jpg
119KB, 766x1193px
>>
File: e8f54ae406fdaf09f3b1733beee959c3.png (844KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e8f54ae406fdaf09f3b1733beee959c3.png
844KB, 900x1200px
What's everyone's thoughts on the neko keyhole lingerie?
I bought my gf a set as a surprise gift but she seems to prefer seeing me in them instead...
>>
File: pet.gif (383KB, 549x886px) Image search: [Google]
pet.gif
383KB, 549x886px
>>7503201
Kitty titties are hilarious and adorable. Don't know if it works on guys though. Bare chested is preferable anyway.
>>
>>7503206
What do you mean? They totally work on guys
>>
File: 1494450636493.png (251KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494450636493.png
251KB, 800x1000px
Bump~
>>
File: 1498012614146.png (381KB, 1330x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1498012614146.png
381KB, 1330x1044px
>>
File: 1477343572997.png (931KB, 1105x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477343572997.png
931KB, 1105x1280px
>>
>>7502653
>wait how do you get away with wearing cat ears around town / work

Not the anon you're asking the question of, but it's pretty simple : if you live in a fair sized town/city, then nobody cares if you're wearing kitty ears. Seriously. People have better things to do than give two shits about someone's kitty ears.
>>
>>7504827
Pretty much this. Most people won't look twice.
>>
File: kitteh.jpg (236KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
kitteh.jpg
236KB, 1280x1169px
>>7505777
And the ones that do are more likely to try and pet you than scold you.
>>
>>7505789
I've been told I was a devil worshipper by a person driving by while standing outside a BDSM meet but I think that was for being at the meet more than the ears.
>>
File: 1367194017149.jpg (61KB, 700x737px) Image search: [Google]
1367194017149.jpg
61KB, 700x737px
>>
File: mf0004.jpg (1016KB, 948x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mf0004.jpg
1016KB, 948x1200px
Have some OC that I grown drawn. <3
>>
>>7513399
adorable
>>
File: 1463964786504.jpg (153KB, 850x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1463964786504.jpg
153KB, 850x1322px
according to my autism clock it's caturday

post some fucking cats
>>
>>7508580
really? that sucks
>>
File: 1469989955738.jpg (132KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1469989955738.jpg
132KB, 850x1201px
>>7513399
That's really good anon! Can I ask if you've drawn more along the petplay lines? I'd love to see it.

If it's not /d/ compatible you should drop by our site some time and show us there!
>>
File: PBF266-Caught.png (602KB, 770x1144px) Image search: [Google]
PBF266-Caught.png
602KB, 770x1144px
can someone please tell me if these shirts have a name, I see them fucking everywhere
>>
File: 1414442260558-2.jpg (471KB, 1200x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1414442260558-2.jpg
471KB, 1200x1535px
mother
fucking
cats
>>
File: 1412311416246.png (358KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1412311416246.png
358KB, 500x740px
good kitty~
>>
File: 1400891602580.jpg (124KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400891602580.jpg
124KB, 900x900px
>>
>>7514956
Neko keyhole lingerie my dude
https://www.spreepicky.com/products/black-white-pink-neko-lingerie-cat-keyhole-bra-underware-set-sp166608
>>
File: 6ef1240b21eaa532f3e44315747cd2c0.png (745KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6ef1240b21eaa532f3e44315747cd2c0.png
745KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1448319831854.jpg (86KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1448319831854.jpg
86KB, 800x1081px
>>7515519
Does it have a tag on imageboards?

Caturday comes to an end. Only one week to go.
>>
File: 1416230124299.jpg (454KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416230124299.jpg
454KB, 732x1000px
>>
>>7501154
I too want this to happen to me. Know any good stories?
>>
>>7516267
probably something like neko lingerie
>>
File: 1499057657224.png (539KB, 974x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499057657224.png
539KB, 974x800px
>>
File: 1415747474074.jpg (120KB, 850x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1415747474074.jpg
120KB, 850x1192px
>>
File: 3NTFWDd.jpg (485KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3NTFWDd.jpg
485KB, 975x1200px
>>
>tfw I realize the last couple of weeks I've been unconsciously conditioning my gf to being pet
>played the first headpats off as playful and cute
>she now sits in positions that allow maximum headpats and I pet her when she does something cute
Someone call the fucking cops before I go for chinscratches
I'm going to be so pissed when I manage to mess up this relationship. :(
>>
>>7522431
>>she now sits in positions that allow maximum headpats and I pet her when she does something cute
Sounds like you're being conditioned to pet her.
>>
>>7522431
Why the fuck arent you straight with her and just ask her about it instead?
You will most likely fuck this up because of your indirect approach.
>>
File: 1432021168169.jpg (74KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
1432021168169.jpg
74KB, 480x382px
>>
File: 1401640228523.jpg (99KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401640228523.jpg
99KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: Double the fun.jpg (141KB, 1114x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Double the fun.jpg
141KB, 1114x1190px
>>
>>7471177
From the looks of it, she's feeling left out.

I let her lay on the couch and watch a movie with me.
>>
>>7503190
Source? Pretty please?
>>
File: 1402146902632.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402146902632.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1432020788993.jpg (395KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432020788993.jpg
395KB, 480x600px
>>
>>7514942
Nah, this is the only thing I have gotten drawn related to petplay. Maybe sometime in the future though, considering I'd still want something involving ponyplay. :o
>>
Is this the same community from 2013? If so then you guys might be the oldest recurring thread on /d/ at this point.
>>
>>7527916
Lewd. Pretty sure we'd love to see it.
>>
File: 1468147949931.jpg (29KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
1468147949931.jpg
29KB, 640x727px
>>7491134
I've had this kind of relationship only once in real life and it didn't last long, before then I never even RPd that shit with anyone online.

Bf and I were comfortable with each other so I told him about this silly fantasy. We laughed it off and jokingly played pretend after which he asked if I wanted to give that a shot in earnest. It was great at first while we were isolated and it was all fresh and unexplored.
Despite agreeing that we'd keep this between ourselves/at home, he continued doing shit like petting me, talking in a condescending way in public, tugging my shirt collar (we were never even prone to PDA before).
It was difficult enough for my family and closer friends to accept I was gay and convince them I could have a healthy/normal relationship with another guy. So this kind of behavior didn't fly for long or went unaddressed. I wanted to stop the whole master/pet thing but we just didn't feel right after that - it was mostly awkward avoidance so I broke it off completely.
Maybe I panicked/overreacted but yeah... that was almost two years ago and I'm still solo.
/end blog

I guess at least one person should have some experience to set guidelines and boundaries, otherwise it escalates and might get messy.
>>
File: xR2fBxa.jpg (183KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
xR2fBxa.jpg
183KB, 700x979px
>>
File: tumblr_neenk9dCmz1tbga7io1_1280.png (408KB, 735x922px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neenk9dCmz1tbga7io1_1280.png
408KB, 735x922px
Not directly petplay probably but there's a collar so I can pretend it is

>>7479902
Weight isn't necessarily a problem, just depends on the person and the amount. I prefer some belly over a skinny guy when it comes to petplay
>>
File: 1472606989025.jpg (486KB, 1105x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472606989025.jpg
486KB, 1105x1280px
>>
File: 1416722844302.jpg (120KB, 596x801px) Image search: [Google]
1416722844302.jpg
120KB, 596x801px
>>
File: Ytd46Or.jpg (108KB, 1067x521px) Image search: [Google]
Ytd46Or.jpg
108KB, 1067x521px
>>
File: pet031.jpg (604KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
pet031.jpg
604KB, 1280x1829px
>>
File: crossdress.jpg (45KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
crossdress.jpg
45KB, 500x493px
>>7478921

>Diet
>Female exercise routine
>Razors

All problems have solution anon.
>>
File: 1426291930593.png (1MB, 939x764px) Image search: [Google]
1426291930593.png
1MB, 939x764px
>>7478921
You don't have to be small or a bottom as a sub.
You can be a service top and look for someone dominant who's gonna ride you and boss you around for their pleasure.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.