[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/ Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 91

File: beachball1.png (2MB, 1200x3700px) Image search: [Google]
beachball1.png
2MB, 1200x3700px
"Fuck you, this is a Christian household, and in Christian households, we have editions, so this is Fat Fucking Titties Edition".

Pls don't roll, use this instead: https://www.random.org/

Old thread: >>7308941

Programs you can use to make CYOAs of your own
Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/
SAI: https://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/
CYOA Maker: https://github.com/ogkloo/CYOA-Maker

>CYOAs and Image Resources
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: beachball2.png (4MB, 1200x5650px) Image search: [Google]
beachball2.png
4MB, 1200x5650px
>>7318696
>>
File: cow.png (2MB, 1024x9310px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
2MB, 1024x9310px
>>7318698
>>
File: Monster Race.png (3MB, 829x4581px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Race.png
3MB, 829x4581px
>>7318702
I dont have a lot of big tit stuff, but here's something with implied breast expansion content
>>
File: Interactive CYOA.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Interactive CYOA.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
I just threw this one together from a suggestion from the last thread. Any suggestions?
>>
>>7318818
I'm liking the additions, but I think it could still use a bit of polishing.

>Immortality
Add a line into the base text that the immortality must be sustained in some way or else come with a drawback. Otherwise, the >> choice seems tacked on.
>Transformation
No complaints here. Pretty good rework of Super Form.
>New Body
I would add a similar scale to this one as Transformation possesses, with one point spent to choose Age, Gender, or Species, but leave the other two up to the interactor. Two points would be spent to choose two of those categories, and three would be to choose all three. The interactor would be up to choosing what exactly you look like within those parameters. I know I got off a lot on the thought of other anons choosing for me how I'd look, and for the most part I think other people did as well.
>Royalty
A-ok.
>Magical Realm
This is another one that seemed more fun in the original version. It was guaranteed not to hurt you, but the specific design was up to the interactor. Now, you can choose what it's like, but the interactor can choose to have everything in there try to kill you. I like the addition of the "means for traveling" being chosen for you, but I'd swap "reception" and "design."
>Worldly Change
This one seems weak. It's really powerful, and has pretty much no drawback. In other words, it's not really that fun.
>True Love
Good.
>Sidekick
The "how they treat you" part seems too open-ended. They're supposed to be a bro, so I'd add some language making sure that the relationship is constrained to that spectrum.
>Power/Magic
All right. It can work in current format, though I still prefer the old "Choose a power" with the interactor deciding what it is, and if you wanted some specific power, you chose equipment that would provide that effect.
>Money
Good.
>Magical Item
Eh. I'm not a fan, for the reasons under >Power.
>Monkey's Paw Wish
I don't like the whole last sentence - I'd prefer just saying "The wish must have drawbacks."
>>
>>7318712
>Mammalian
I'm basically a horsecocked minotaur thing
>Average
>Humanoid
>Blast, Wave, Hidden, Formed
>Lover Beast, Mask
>Humanoid Hands, Strength, Horns
>Pleasure Birth, Quicken Gestation
>Breeder, Researcher, Old Friend
>Convert enabled
>Major City
>Apartment
>>
>>7318860
>>7318818
>Add a line into the base text that the immortality must be sustained in some way or else come with a drawback. Otherwise, the >> choice seems tacked on.
If that's done then it should be a 1pt option and not 2. with the choice to spend a second point to remove the drawback.

>>7318818
Meh i think the other one was better in various aspects but it's good that you made some new content.
>>
>>7318907
Fair enough, I can get behind that.
>>
>>7318818
Immortality
Power/Magic
New body

go wild
>>
File: tumblr_ol2u4kKmbL1r4egvvo1_1280.png (627KB, 685x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol2u4kKmbL1r4egvvo1_1280.png
627KB, 685x900px
>>7318818
New Body (16, Female, Human)
Power: To grow more Intelligent without Limit
Immortality.
Monkey Paw Wish: To be a great witch.
>>
>>7318818
Fuck it, why not

>New Body
21/female/human
>Immortality
>Transformation
I transform whenever I masturbate
>>
>>7318702
>Goal
Fun
>Income
Farming
Milking
>Age
Cow
>Color
Brown
>Hair
Black
>Style
Straight
>Personality
Submissive
Hardworking
>Acquisition
Free Will
>Quarters
Barn
>Outfit
Nudie
>Accessories
Collar
Heels
Ball Gag
>Hormones
Large
>Technique
By Hand
>Punishment
Restraints
Isolation
Humiliation
>Rewards
Praise
Affection
Outings
>>
File: Slavemaster.jpg (810KB, 780x3780px) Image search: [Google]
Slavemaster.jpg
810KB, 780x3780px
>>
File: Archangel Roomate small.jpg (2MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel Roomate small.jpg
2MB, 1200x7130px
>>
File: ArchDemon Roomate.jpg (3MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchDemon Roomate.jpg
3MB, 1200x7130px
>>
File: Special Roomate.png (2MB, 1200x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Special Roomate.png
2MB, 1200x1121px
>>
File: Aphrodite.jpg (4MB, 1200x8100px) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodite.jpg
4MB, 1200x8100px
>>
File: Be the Waifu.jpg (2MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Be the Waifu.jpg
2MB, 1200x7000px
>>
File: Argumentative Anon 1.jpg (3MB, 1400x8900px) Image search: [Google]
Argumentative Anon 1.jpg
3MB, 1400x8900px
>>
File: Argumentative Anon 2.jpg (3MB, 1400x7600px) Image search: [Google]
Argumentative Anon 2.jpg
3MB, 1400x7600px
>>
File: 47338405_p6_master1200.jpg (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
47338405_p6_master1200.jpg
1MB, 900x900px
>>7318987
>New Body (16, Female, Human)
You have entered a state of deep meditation, and found a power within you to sculpt yourself anew. You weren't fully conscious, so your subconscious tendencies manifested, and you made yourelf into a cute, 16yo witch with strange powers. Nothing else in the world changed, and to convince your friends and family (and the state) of who you really are, you will have to use your magic and wits.
>Power: To grow more Intelligent without Limit
Your natural IQ limits are now lifted, however you find that the more intelligent you become, the more feminine your habits become. Your mind does not change, but you find that when you lose focus, you automatically behave girly. You can deliberately lower your IQ, to get rid of them, but that would mean losing your progress.
>Immortality.
Every time your actions lenghten some other being's life (from insects and plants to humans) you gain the exact time to live longer. Every time you shorten it, you lose the same amount. Additional requriement is - you have to lenghen it in a natural, non-magical way, through care, help, medicine, etc. If your time runs out, you don't age, but become weaker and paler instead, until you die.
>Monkey Paw Wish: To be a great witch
You can only use your powers to make happy someone who loves you. If you want to do evil stuff, you have to gain love of some sick evil psychopath. If your love become mutual, your powers triple.

My choices:
New body (16yo, female, human)
Immortality
True love - some guy I knew before I changed
Monkey paw wish - I wan to find and fullfill my destiny, and to be great.
Magical Item - a satin choker that grants me the power to warp reality. It changes it form depending on the user, and it annoyingly became a choker for me.
>>
>>7312499
>Cum Diet
>If this option is upgraded the victim can become addicted to their new diet.
>You can also choose to let the victim drink breast milk as well or instead of cum.
So if you want the diet to be breast milk instead of cum, do you need to upgrade the option? And if you upgrade, is the addiction just a random chance, or something you get to decide?
>>
>>7318860
Thanks, I'll update it and post in the next thread so this one won't get cluttered. My goal is to have the original poster give a little guidance and have something to work with. Mostly to avoid quick and bland replies like >>7318913
Posts like >>7319118 are what I'm hoping for, good job! I'll make my own post after work.
>>
>>7318818
>>7319213
A bit more contrast between text and background would be appreciated. This one (and the original) can be a bit annoying to read at times.
>>
anyone got that TG CYOA that uses petals as currency?
>>
>>7319238

>>>/tg/52285139
>>
File: 1486869702775.jpg (3MB, 1200x5204px) Image search: [Google]
1486869702775.jpg
3MB, 1200x5204px
>>
File: 1486869745235.jpg (2MB, 1200x4791px) Image search: [Google]
1486869745235.jpg
2MB, 1200x4791px
>>7319243
>>
>>7319238
Both pages, including a slightly better first page.
>>>/tg/52287017
>>>/tg/52285150
>>
>>7319243
>Dark elf
>Inheritance
Owned by my late uncle, who wanted to make sure I had a friend to play with whenever I'd visit him out in the country.
>Adult
Four years older than me.
>Friendly, Charismatic, Obsessive
Since I used to be her best friend, my slave has no problems being friendly with me. Years of conversing with my uncle had her inherit some of his charisma. She still views me as her little brother to some extent, so she's extremely devoted to me.
>Intricate Choker
>Clear Rune
Much of her work requires concentration instead of physical labor.
>Fertility Rune
While she would never say it to my face, she desperately wants to get impregnated, and wouldn't mind having a nicer ass as well.
>Casual Clothing, Formal Dress
Normal clothes for running basic errands. A wide variety of formal dresses, with many coming from the Orient.
>Master bedroom
She can snuggle up next to me every night.
>Respectful
>Appeasing
>Reprimand
Rarely needed.
>Literature, Mathematics, History
My uncle decided to teach her how to read, so these tasks will be much easier for her.
>Management
Despite being a greeter in the past, my slave is well-suited towards management. She's in charge at a textile factory owned by my family.
>Journal, Fine Jewelry, Free Time, Outings
>>
>>7318702
>Goal
Love
>Income
Farming and Milking
>Age
Heifer
>Origin
Africa
>Skin Color
Black
>Hair Color
Black
>Hair Style
Curls
>Personality
Loving and Dominant
>Acquisition
Free Will
>Living Quarters
With Me
>Outfit
Milkmaid Dress
>Accessories
Cowbell Colar
>Breast Hormones
Large Dose
>Transformative Drugs
Horns, Cow Ears, Bull Cock, Cow Tail, Low Dose Weight Gain
>Surgery
None
>Milking Technique
By Hand
>Punishments
None
>Rewards
Praise, Affection, Food, Gifts, Sex, Outings, Rest

My dream woman.
>>
File: 528962f65d3f21dc361bfff87b333618.jpg (290KB, 721x1175px) Image search: [Google]
528962f65d3f21dc361bfff87b333618.jpg
290KB, 721x1175px
>>7318702
>Sex
>Breeding
>Heifer
>Asia
>Pale
>Black
>Bob
>Loving, Hardworking
>Foreclosure
>With You
>Bikini Combo
>Cowbell collar
>Small dose
>Bull cock
>No surgery
>By hand
>Reprimand, Chores
>Affection, Gifts, Rest
>>
>>7312499
Would magical/surgical body modification (beyond the options that're already there) be applicable as "torture", or...?
>>
File: 1490055836935.jpg (179KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490055836935.jpg
179KB, 400x600px
>>7318995
>New Body
Pic Related, you accidentally cut yourself with a magical dagger. While the ability to enact transformation is gone, it can still grant immortality.
>Immortality
To keep your immortality, you need to draw blood with the dagger. While your own blood will work for a while, your immortality doesn't come with healing, so at some point you might want to consider a career in being a vigilante. Note that as long as you carry the dagger, any violent actions towards criminals will be ignored.
>Transformation
Whenever you masturbate, you transform into a ten foot tall knight, complete with your dagger becoming a sword. While in this form, you're durable enough to deal with small explosives, strong enough to lift a truck, and surprisingly stealthy, but incredibly slow.
>>
File: Kay Rogers.png (451KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Kay Rogers.png
451KB, 800x1067px
>>7319300
For me:
>New Body (18/Female/Human)
>Royalty
>Power (To know everything)
>Magic Item (Immortality
>>
>>7319300
*Also, didn't notice that the new version would have the dagger that grants immortality as a magical item, so let's just say you can use any bladed weapon.
>>
>>7318696
Christie
>Str
>Iron Skin
>Sensitive
Self Driving Car
Robo-Butler
Gender Swap
>Solar Powered
>Hypnosis
>Storage
>>
File: 46043149_p0.jpg (227KB, 696x950px) Image search: [Google]
46043149_p0.jpg
227KB, 696x950px
>>7318818
>Immortality
>New body
Image related
>Wordly change
Cold temperature is no longer deadly
>Sidekick
>Monkey's paw
Its the norm for all young women to wear nothing but foot and legwear
>>
File: tdsghfds.png (2MB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tdsghfds.png
2MB, 1100x1700px
>>7319118
>True love
>New body (16yo, female, human)
>Magical item
>Immortality
>Wish

One day, in your current form, you confessed to him and he told you he didn't loved you back. Somehow in the following month, you wished to fulfill your destiny and be great on a monkey paw.
Suddenly a choker appeared around your neck and the world warped around you. You transformed slowly to a form your beloved one would appreciate more, shifting toward the body of a 16 yo girl. Your memory shifted as well, remembering your past life as if you actually lived it in your new body, and that your beloved one confessed his love to you instead. Using your newfound power of reality warping, you turned yourself and your lover immortal, but found pretty quickly that your body would decay pretty quickly should your remove the choker as reality would slowly shatter into a chaotic void. You are now the guardian of this reality and have to guarantee nothing bad would happen to it...

My turn:
> New body (20, F, Tiefling, pic related)
> Immortality
> Magical Item: a necklace for a magical fantasy realm, DnD/Pathfinder style
> Power/Magic: I'm a wizard, now !
> Monkey paw: I wish for a nice home and a big family.
>>
>>7319095
20 Start
15 Succubus (+Lustful)
09 Lifetime x2
07 General Magic
03 Chaos Magic
00 Lierl
>>
>>7319245
>Instant Girl (hour-long transformation)
>Body = Athletic (decent at MMA)
>Breasts = Mega-Stacked (GIMME THEM TITTIES)
>Booty = Excessive (I prefer to attract honest men, lol)
>Hips/Thighs = Overwhelming (again, honesty is important. Completing the hourglass is just a bonus.)
>Height = Amazon (PREPARE FOR SNU-SNU)
>Direction = Dual-Classing (why choose when you can have both?)
>Dominance = In-Charge (hard to be anything else at my size)
>Libido = Powerful (ooh baby)
>Reception = Warm Welcome
>Age = Prime Time (bonus trade skill = masonry)
>Persona = Ore, Butterfly
>Companions = The Weeb Squad, Karen Iruga, Geralyn and Univere
>Minor Abilities:
-Lust Buster
-Contact Corrupt
-Dildus Maximus
-Menstrual Cancel
-Tasty Beverage
-Feeling Fresh
-Super Form (MMA gear)
-Flawless Skin
-Social Ambivalence
-Performa
-Love Life Link
>"Drawbacks":
-Black Secret (Rape Play, +30)
-I Want You
-I Need You
-Mixed Signals 1
-Fertile Crescent ==> Unreal Fertility ==> Insane Fertility
-Lightweight
-Commando
-Inverse Commando
-Whore-or
-Wake Me Up
-Paddling
-Stained Lenses (Green-Brown colorblind)
-Dat Ass
-Dat Rack
-Headlights
-Sharing Field
>Items:
-Safe Mode
-Rubber Constitution
-Perfect Cell Phone
>Bonus = Melissa's Gift

Who WOULDN'T want to be an immortal warrior-woman?
>>
File: DA 1.jpg (2MB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DA 1.jpg
2MB, 2400x2000px
Time for a /d/ adventure!

1/3
>>
File: DA 2.jpg (2MB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DA 2.jpg
2MB, 2400x2000px
>>7319359
2/3
>>
File: DA 3.jpg (2MB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DA 3.jpg
2MB, 2400x2000px
>>7319363
3/3

Let's see them builds!
>>
File: e790bc193a251940eb8e036927c03d72.jpg (306KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
e790bc193a251940eb8e036927c03d72.jpg
306KB, 1067x800px
>>7319090
>Mode of Control: Cuffs

>POWERS:
-Love Potion
-Addict
-Arousal
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Orgasm

>SLAVES: Aubree, Jill, Jasmine
>>
>>7319364
>Let's see them builds!
fuck off its shit
>>
>>7319243
Celestial Elf
Salvation
Teenager
Friendly - Obsessive - Charismatic
Leather collar
Fertility and Sorcerer runes
Casual clothing
Guest room
Respectful
Appeasing
Reprimand and that's it
Literature - Mathematics - Sorcery
None
Free time - Outings - Furniture - Journal
Empathy - Commune

I was on my way home after eating out when I found her. She was bloody, bruised, scratched up and had a broken arm. At first I thought she was a young human but under the blood soaked hair that covered her face was that of a light purple celestial elf. Her heavy chained collar was shattered yet her wrist cuffs remained. She was an abandoned slave.
I lifted her up and took her home. I cleaned her up and did my best to set her bone. For the first few days she layer in my guest bed in silence. Whether it was due to whatever runes she once had wearing off or the shock of her ordeal I couldn't say. It took a few days for her to come out of it.
When she finally did speak it was just a single word, "Why?". So I started talking. I told her how I felt about slavery, how my single father had a slave who would help take care of me. She was like a mother to me. In the end I just wanted to help.
So we agreed that she would stay with me. She would be my 'slave' for the time being. All I asked was for her to help keep the house clean. I removed her metal bonds and gave her my father's slave's collar, mostly to protect her but she had no objections.
>>
>>7319359
>>7319363
>>7319364
>Monastery, City
>Mountain Ruins
>An empty Brothel, Sissify or Slutify?
>Wooden Lodge, Library
>Longbow
>Chainmail
>Jesse, Istrazar
>Jesse: DD, Wide hips, Enslave, Istrazar: Large dick
>Futanari Priestess
>Magical Mishap, Oil Change
>Highway Dickery, Drunk and Horny
>Soul Mirror (Istrazar)
>Lubricant, The Organ Grinder

Can't wait to go on adventures with my futa elf wife and our shemale fucktoy.
>>
File: 6f9882fcc1e20d80c53b46070ec61d65.png (273KB, 567x1090px) Image search: [Google]
6f9882fcc1e20d80c53b46070ec61d65.png
273KB, 567x1090px
>>7319323
>New body
>Immortality
>Sidekick
You are chosen by an ancient goddess of swordfighting and battle prowess. Apparently, since there are no large scale wars fought with melee weapons these days, she isn't very powerful, so she wants to live as an ordinary human. For whatever reason, she needs your mortal body to do that: in exchange, she'll grant you hers, complete with immortality and all. You two bodyswap and you find yourself as your picrelated. Unfortunately, she forgot to mention that since you're a mortal soul in a divine body, she needs to transfer her energy to you every once in a while to keep you from disappearing. And the best way to do that is lewds. Once per two weeks the goddess will have a night full of hot sex with you. Brace yourself -- she'll go rough. It'll certainly feel awkward to be fucked by your former self. If you go too long without sex with the deity, you'll wither and disappear.

Good thing she/he is a total bro. They'll teach you to fight, go on any adventures you want with you and protect you in times of need. You'll have to explain some things about modern tech and societal norms to them, though.

The drawback of the body is that minor demons and apparitions will be drawn to it. You'll have to fight them off every so often or they'll surely rape you. They can't enslave or hurt you too much, though. It's not Berserk.

>Wordly change
Cold is a non-issue now, but people's sexual drive is heavily influenced by it. Go outside naked in a snowstorm and soon you'll be on your knees, wet and begging others to fill all your crevices.

>Monkey's paw
As a result of your wish and the climate thing, young women living in colder climates are now also considerably more kinky and horny. But since being half-naked is the _norm_, a lot of them will actually wear other clothing just to show how slutty and seductive they are - the more, the lewder the girl. Older people and prudes will find it improper or disgusting.
>>
>>7319440
I now have 6 points for this.

>New body(1)
Human, female, 18 years old.
I don't like the new rule about choosing the form yourself so I'd much rather see anon do it. Make me cute!

>Transformation(2)
(don't mind bizzare stuff like inanimation)
>Royalty(4)

>Magical item(5)
A wand that gives me the power to transform other people's bodies: gender bending and other weird stuff galore.

>Money(6)
>Monkey's paw wish (0)
'I wish to have limitless control over latex and plastics'
>>
>>7318818
Immortality 2 points.
New Body, 1 points, picture related.
Magical Realm, 2 points.
I want access to Gensokyo and to live my life out there.
>>
File: 1472292201673.jpg (172KB, 597x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472292201673.jpg
172KB, 597x768px
>>7318712
Hybrid
Small
Humanoid(5)
Fitting
Formed
Predator
Hidden
Majesty
Shadows
Utility Caws(6)
Carapace(10)
Ribbed(13)
Beetle Wings(23)
Enlarge(38)
Pheromones(46)
Pincers(50)
Social Princess(v2)
Cop(v8)(loyalty)
Breeder(v5)
Stay At Home Mom(v3)
Apartment

My primary hunting grounds are high schools, they're here I picked up the princess and the breeder. The cop was one of the ones looking for the girls but the lonely slut was easy to tame. The mom I saw picking up her child and damn those breeding hips. I had to have her. Coming and going from my apartment is a little tricky but manageable, when my bank account runs low I'll have to start robbing places. Maybe the copslut will pitch in too.

I modus operendi is to get into air vent on roofs and sneak around while letting my pheromones waft through the school. When a female goes to the bathroom to take care of herself I strike. Sometimes I follow potential victims to their homes before taking them.
>>
>>7318818
Power/Magic (2)
Shapeshifting. Including individual parts of my body without needing to shift fully.

Royalty (4)
Subjects would know I can shapeshift.

World Change (5)
Futas emerge throughout humanity. Their dicks are on average larger than most men's and produce much greater amounts of semen that tastes much sweeter. They are unapologetic perverts and deviants that barely even try to hide their constant lust for cute guys and girls.
>>
>>7318818
Not nearly as easy on the eyes as the previous. Lighten the background a little.
>>
>>7318818
New body- 16 y/o elf girl
Immortality
Transformation
Worldly change- magic is real
>>
Where is femdom cyoa lads>?
>>
File: 1487102794437.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487102794437.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>7319095
Start - 20
Kitsune with Lifetime - 14
Lifetime - 11
Mechanic 9
Weapon master x2 - 5
Power magic - 3
Raie - 0
>>
>>7319213
I think the bland replies are more a problem that's just chronic of starting chains of these, and wanting to get transformed without putting in the work to transform someone else. The additional details added just make more hoops for theinteractor to jump through for not much added bonus. The fact of the matter is, the only way to get a lot of good content and satisfed people is to keep up a change, since people are inspired by/pressured into responding to someone who put a lot of effort into their partner's transformations and magical items with a similar amount of effort to what that person probably put in.

You'll always have people who just want free shit and post builds without interacting with anyone else's, regardless of the form the CYOA or its questions take.
>>
>>7319798
>aunt has no drawback
fucking the best choice ever
>>
>>7319958
Big-Sis ain't too bad either, won't have to work too hard to keep her in the kitchen
Btw, anybody have sauce on he picture?
>>
File: 1482574070652.png (292KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482574070652.png
292KB, 1000x1000px
>>7312497
>>7312498
>>7312499
>>7312501

>Destiny
Warden
>Prison
(290) High tech - All human staff
>Size
(260) Large
>Type
Mixed
>Vice Warden
Alexandra Stukova

>Uniform
Classic
>Power Negation
(250) Shock Collar

>Prison Upgrades
(235) Medical Facility
(225) Gym
(195) wardens office

>Special rules
(185) Word of the day

>Punishments and treatments
(145) Punishment: Heightened Libido + Orgasm denial + Heightened Sensitivity
(130) Punishment: Upgraded Bondage
(120) Punishment: Spanking
(110) Punishment: Sex Machine
(100) Punishment: Pleasure Harness
(90) Punishment: Slave Training
(70) Treatment: Public use (pillory)
(45) Treatment: Upgraded Rape
(35) Punishment: Glory Hole
(25) Punishment: Torture

>Special rules (again)
(5) X=10% Lottery

My math is horrible so I think I should have 151 riot points

>Riot Occorances
(146) Rare

>Scenarios
(126) Fucked silly
(106) Play nice!
(66) A taste of your own medicine (Upgraded)
(26) Prison Takeover
(6) It's all fun and games
>>
>>7320126
Counting the points got messed up because I took a lot of upgrades out to fit in more riot scenarios but forgot to adjust it.
>>
File: FSO.jpg (4MB, 2050x5600px) Image search: [Google]
FSO.jpg
4MB, 2050x5600px
>>
>>7318818
New Body (22 year old human female)
Magical Realm (Modern with magic. Basically FFXV)
Power (I want to be able to just learn the Magical Realms spells, and carry them into the real world)
Monkey Paw ( I want to be a heroine saving the magical realm)
>>
>>7318987
Even negros aren't safe from tumblr nose.
>>
File: 1484680785094.jpg (3MB, 1400x5326px) Image search: [Google]
1484680785094.jpg
3MB, 1400x5326px
>>
File: 1484680846886.jpg (3MB, 1400x4884px) Image search: [Google]
1484680846886.jpg
3MB, 1400x4884px
>>
>>7318818
Let's do it

>New body
22/Female/Human
>Immortality
>Money
>>
>>7318818
Thankfully I am quiet comftable with my 20 year old male body

>Magical Realm
the 41st milenium
True Love
Female Eldar Farseer
>Magical Item
Anything that can protect me and/or my loved ones, from finding our untimely demise.
>>
>>7318696
Are there any kinky civiliztion CYOA?

I kind of wanted to be able to do a thing where humans had beastmen(Catgirl) slaves. But it should allow for alot more than that.
>>
>>7320294
Fresh graduate - 24
Towering Giant - 11'
Muscular
Mammoth
Child-Bearing
Noble
Pixie Cut
Bronze
Dionysian Nymph
Erratically Dom
Charismatic, Pervert and Cool
Cunning and Laidback
Orgasm Denial Public Sex Oral Rape-Play Lewd Roleplay Bondage - All reciprocal/2-way
Reading - Movies - Lifting - Traveling - Instrument
Futanari - Inhumanity (Great Horns; Pointy Ears; Long Tongue; Black Sclera)
>>
>>7318696
>Fat Fucking Titties
Where da plain ol' Fat Fucking cyoa(s) at
>>
>>7320357
>>7320379
>>7320389
I was really adamant about only using art from the same image set, but I can't help but admire your creativity and dedication to world-building. I'll definitely add them! Although I might have to modify your descriptions a little so they can fit inside the text boxes.
>Also, the name of Roßal should probably be changed to "Kaiserreich", since "Kaiserstadt" means "Imperial City" (or, literally, "Emperor City"). I'm not terribly sure what Roßal refers to, also.
I'll make sure to change that. Roßal's name doesn't really refer to anything in particular. I chose it because it sounded vaguely German, and I wanted to use the letter "ß". Same thing with Tienzan and sounding vaguely Chinese.
>>
File: pink.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>7319471

A raven-haired witch spies your post and takes pity on you.
She magically changes your [body] to that of a beautiful, thin young woman with just a pinch of her nipples.(that's just how it's done, ok. Pic related.) Your [transformation] form is a 12 foot tall voluptuous Amazon with superhuman strength, agility, and focus. In order to transform, you must spend 6 hours being completely submissive with the desire to transform. You switch back by being 100% dominant in the same way.

The witch scoffs at your desire for wealth, power over others and over silly plastics. As she's granting your wish, she curses you. The more you use your power over [plastic], the more your body will begin turn into plastic. At first the changes will be beneficial. You skin will be flawless and you will be extremely flexible, but with a year of daily use, you will become a living doll. In addition, all plastic objects within your vicinity will be passively imbued with life. This will happen regardless of how often you manipulate plastic. Toys and Cars will spring to life like in Toy Story and Cars. Even credit cards will display some degree of sentience. They will instinctively see you not just as their [queen], but as their Goddess. They will work dilligently in order to pay you enough [money] in tithes so that you will never have to work again. In each of their personalities you will see fragments of your own and all of them will be extremely lewd. Sex dolls will become prostitutes. Cars will have dragon fetishes. Toys built without genitalia may attempt to fill the void left by their lack of sexual fufillment with sadistic or masochistic pleasure. You can stop the plastics from coming to life, but as soon as you stop making a conscious effort it will begin again. As she begins to hand you your [wand], she hesitates. She then smiles and hands you a sleek 10" latex coated PVC wand with a polyester core.
>>
>>7318818
>New Body
19/Dickgirl/Catgirl
>True Love
a MILF catgirl. Lioness themed
>Royalty
Give me something fun ;3c
>>
>>7319091
>Dragon maid
Sexcellent. Dragons are Olev
>>
>>7319093
Why isn't it God vs Lucifer
>>
>>7319092
>pick Mhyrienne
>give her plenty of cuddles and headpats
>use a bunch of them toys on her
>tell her what a cute and clever girl she is
>after the year is up, enslave her to gain access to her power (also stay with her rather than getting a mansion/job/etc. of your own), but continue with the cuddles, headpats, toys, compliments, and the like
>sometimes take on a little-sister-esque form, so she can have someone to teach and/or dote on
>sometimes take on a cuddly form that'd make you look as if you were her mother or older sister, for better cuddles and headpats and doting of her and such
>maybe even try something more tentacular, to see if you can tease her as effectively without her toys as you could with them
>>
>>7319482
Next time you ride a train (any train at all), you will meet the youkai of borders in the flesh — Yukari. As usual, she's incredibly bored and sees you as a good opportunity to spice up the life in secluded Gensokyo.
She'll magically morph your body into the cute girl you desire to be and take you with her.

Of course, you also get the /d/ version of Gensokyo. Youkai are all sexually insatiable and are hunting humans to breed. Reisen may or may not be a futa. Even Sakuya has big boobs!

Speaking of which, you are now one of the subordinate maids in the Scarlet Mansion. Yukari will introduce you to Sakuya and explain your situation. You will undergo gruelling training to become the prefect servant for the perfect loli Mistress. Tasks will include serving the tables with hidden vibrators in your slit, dusting with your hands tied, wearing bondage outfits such as heavy rubber dresses, ropes, etc. Any mistakes will result in punishments such as spending hours in the cellar, bound and stuffed with sex toys until your orifices go numb.
Other maids will try to help you. Sakuya may warm up to you depending on how well you do. There will be regular lesbian orgies involving the Loli Mistress herself. You better do your best to please her unless you want to spend a day as another underling maid's personal pet, leash and all. And don't forget: this is all for Yukari's amusement. She'll be watching and occasionally teasing you about the perverted misadventures you get into.

Once Sakuya considers your training complete, you will be allowed a bit more freedom like going outside to explore and find new friends. But remember: your immortality is tied to the mansion. You'll age if you walk out of those ornate gates. And don't forget how dangerous it is outside. Sure, housework is hard, but being transformed into Alice's slave doll or gangbanged by futa fairies is even worse!

Let's just hope that training won't break your will completely.
>>
Anyone have any cyoa with dragon girls?
Please?
>>
>>7320774
but dragongirls are shit
>>
>>7320581

Thanks so much, I really really appreciate it!

>I chose it because it sounded vaguely German, and I wanted to use the letter "ß". Same thing with Tienzan and sounding vaguely Chinese.

Hah, actually, I thought Tienzan was a reference to 天下 (tiānxià), a classical name for China, and I thought the trend was to use iconic things from each culture, sometimes with a modified spelling.

Also, I have the SVGs for the flags, if you'd like those instead.
>>
>>7320802
FUCK OFF
>>
>>7318818
>>7320721
Extra point for sending anon to lewd magical girl land.

>New body: 21 years old, human, female, picrelated - 1p
>Transformation: I want to be able to turn into an ageless, unbreakable and terribly cute ball joint doll and back into a human - 4p
>True Love - 6p
>Monkey's paw: 'I wish to be a Lolita fashion idol'
>>
>>7320833
fuck off
>>
>>7320721
>being transformed into Alice's slave doll or gangbanged by futa fairies is even worse!
Debatable!
>>
>>7320835
ill certainly fuck on.
>>
>>7320802
>your fetish is shittier than my fetish
okay
>>
File: 1481759448748.jpg (540KB, 850x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1481759448748.jpg
540KB, 850x1173px
>>7318818
>Immortality
>New Body
19, Trap, Human. Maybe sorta like pic related?
>Money
>Wordly Change
50% of men's penises grow 3 inches. The other 50% lose 3 inches.
>>
>>7320883
But then the average penis size would stay completely the same
>>
So are there any decent futa-themed games yet or not
>>
>>7320937
I know, anon.

But it's the disparity that's the hot part.
>>
>>7319243
Dark Elf
Purchased
>Surprisingly cheap, despite her looks. I'd honestly rather not know the reason for that.
Elder
>Roughly double my age. They have a longer life span. It surely can't be that much of an issue, right?
Clever-Carismatic-Friendly
>Conniving tramp, but she hasn't tried to trick me just yet. She seems to comprehend our positions.
Choker
>I can't have MY slave looking like a cheap whore
Fertility & Stamina rune
>Pretty self explanatory, I think.
Jewelry & Casual clothing
>On second thought, I can. Although I hesitate to have her working in what amounts to lingerie.
Guest room
>According to the previous owner, she earned her keep. I expect much the same.
Respectful
>As long as she doesn't do anything to anger me, I won't lay a hand on her.
Firm
>If she does, it'll be bad.
Reprimand-Pillories-Isolation
>Well, moderately so.
Literature-Sorcery-Craftsman
>She has a hand for craftsmanship according to her previous owner, he also taught her several sorceries. I'd like to teach her to write. Maybe further slaves could learn from her knowledge.
Carpentry
>Her past owner spoke highly of her skills. She did as well, but she could be bragging. We'll see.
Journal-Free time-Cloak-Outings
>I greatly hope she'll write her wisdom in her journal. I'd also rather not overwork her. Loosing her to a cold wouldn't be a great idea either. I expect her to be able to buy her own supplies and sell her carpentry.
Repair-Strengthen-Telekinesis-Treatment-Heat-Heal
>If it's broken, fix it. If it's fragile, strengthen it. If it's in the way, move it. If there's harm, cure it. If it's not warm enough, heat it. If there are wounds, close them.

>Hopefully she'll be a good purchase. If, and I say IF, she earns enough money, maybe I'll allow her to buy her freedom. By the time I want to sell her, she might be too old to have much value.
>>
>>7321015
>games
I think you're looking for >>7315910 instead.
>>
>>7321016
assuming big got bigger instead of everything evening out.
>>
>>7321023
COPY THAT!
>>
>>7320883
World got suddenly different after 2016. While unnoticed at first, the widespread consequential change on the attitude of males all across the world was rapid.
Having their manhood drastically shrank took a heavy toll on their pride and self-confidence. The whole "We are still Males" campaign little did other than further categorize and humiliate them. On the other hand many already well endowed individual became real monster sized, and the others got into a comfortable and satisfying measure.

The first part of 2017 was the best of Anon's life. With his new womanly curves, irresistibly cute pout and deep blue eyes, no man could resist him.
And even the girls! Now, that with the plague even the most manly man could hide a micropenis, stereotypes rapidly faded. And with such a piece of meat between the legs...
That ass was totally worth all the hundreds thousand dollars of experimental procedure.
Non that money was a problem anyway. His bank account just had several zeroes in active.
Or at least, that was until the money ran out. One morning he just lost everything. That was a hard week. Luckily a very gentle and handsome gentleman offered him shelter for a while. His manners were so convincing that it was only a matter of time before he ended up in his bed. Somehow his body seemed to adjust to the situation, progressively shrinking his dick to very tiny proportions.
Just as he started thinking about the future again, cash started to flow in his bank account.
After that it didn't take long to understand the connection between his attitude, his body, and his wealth. He found out that he could mantain a wealthy life balancing his relations, or just plunge in the excess and earn a living otherwise.
>>
>>7320883
>>7321371
>>Continued
Eventually he noticed that he could maintain his youthfulness with creativity. Not much in the form of creating new material, but in the act of keeping it fresh and alive. Telling stories, performing, getting other people involved in games and tales filled him with energy. Otherwise al the world around him rapidly starts to get boring and sluggish, somehow deprived of the colors.

>>Keep the story going:
>>5+ things you did in your first year
>>
>>7321371
>>7321372
Thank you anon, I very much enjoyed this. Especially the money source.

>5+ things you did in your first year
Should I list this?
>>
>>7321396
If it's fun for ya. I really didn't know if you were into sub traps or dom traps. Or what other d/eviation
>>
>>7321423
Thanks for suggesting anon, I like sub traps a lot.

First year
>Lose my anal virginity
>Wear boy clothes for the very last time
>Give up my old life to become a cute boywife
>Have all my bodyhair lasered off
>Develop an addiction to swallowing semen
>>
>>7318818
>>7321371
Time for my own!
I'd say i got my 2 extras. Total 7 (Yay!)

>New Body
Human, 16, Female.
>Power (#1)
Ability to interface(Input/output) with a computer.The faster the better.
>Power (#2)
Slow aging/mantaing really attractive appearance appropriate for the age. Still die when time comes. No need for more than normal lifespan.
>Money
Make it rain baby. I got stuff to dump money into.
>Dunno... you choose: Wordly change or Transformation(lvl1)
In case of world change: people starts diverting effort into developing new technology. Specially in aerospace and sex toys.

Random pic. Not necessarily related.
>>
>>7321448
>>7321448
At first, you're a fairly normal 16yo girl. Fill in the details yourself, they won't stick for long.

As long as you are being pleasured by a sex toy in a manner that is sufficient to (eventually) bring you to orgasm AND being penetrated by a male, you have the ability to interface with any computer that sex toy is properly connected to (no just ductaping a USB cable to a dildo) at arbitrary speed. The computer's speed will be the only limit on how fast you can get things done, but the connection breaks when you orgasm or if the toy stops stimulating you for any reason. You're comatose (but still feeling the pleasure) while doing this and can't, unless the sex toy can be turned off by the computer, end it early. The man pulling out has no impact on your connection.

Whenever you get creampied, you may become whatever age your partner thought you were at first glance (you'll know what age this is before switching) and will assume an idealized (ideal from their perspective) version of your current appearance. You can't reject the appearance change and nobody who sees it happen will notice anything untoward.

While digsexitally connected, you can steal the good literary ideas anybody having sex with you has. You're also now good enough at writing these ideas to make lots of profit off writing. Of course, you'll mostly be getting sexy ideas.

Also, Transformation but some OTHER anon gets to fill in the details for that.
>>
>>7318702
>Goal: Science
"Someone has to be interested on research about cowgirls' breeding and milking capabilities, right?"
>Income: Milking and Breeding
"Someone has to be willing to buy cowgirl milk and cowgirl pussy, right?"
>Age: Yearling
"If I'm going to do proper research, I'll need as much time as I can get, right?"
>Origin: Europe
>Skin color: Tan
>Hair color: Red
>Hairstyle: Straight
>Personality: Loving and hardworking
>Acquisition: Auction
"Fkn expensive"
>Quarters: Cottage
"It's been sitting there for years. I just have to polish it up a little. It could be a decent place, right?"
>Clothing: Denim overalls
"They're easy to remove and put on, right?"
>Accessory: Cowbell collar
"Because, why not, right?"
>Breast Hormones: Small dose
"Research in milking might require a bit of kickstarting. A small dose won't alter the results too much, right?"
>Transformative drugs: Horns, ears, weight gain.
"Someone told me that fat increases fertility. They surely can't be that wrong, right?"
>Surgery: Ear tag.
"I'd be a shame if I lost sight of her. Specially as expensive as she was. Might as well do this, right?"
>Milking tech: Hand
"Using a milker could be useful, but it also could alter the milk volume too drastically, right?"
>Punishment: Chores, reprimand and isolation.
"If I went for more aggressive ones, they could affect their health. That would affect milk production, right?"
>Rewards: Food, sex and outings.
"If she gains weight, will her milk production increase? If she gets pregnant, how much will her milk production increase? How much will it decrease when she loses some of that weight? That's research, right?"
>>
>>7321500
>science
>he's adding chemicals to the subject
>he doesn't have a control
>his sample size is one(1)
I hope you have a "being denied publication" fetish too pal.
>>
>>7321508
Psst...I think he knows that.

Psst...I think the science thing is just a cover

Psst... I think he wants to discreetly fuck the busty teen cowgirl
>>
>>7320294
Christmas Cake
Amazonian
Regular
Busty
Child Bearing
Sexy
Pixie Cut
Caramel
Sexual Predator
Full-time Dom (the idea is to subvert this as in her forcing you to make her fetishes real)
>Traits
Stoic
Feminine
Pervert
Pragmatic
Cynical
Cunning
Motherly
Laidback
>Fetish
Cuddling
Toys (to use on her)
Orgasm Denial x2
Bondage x2
Pet-play x2
CMNF (x2)
>Hobbies
Reading
Gardening
Video games
Anime
Computer
>Extra
Scarred
Glasses
>>
File: 1489130053931.png (249KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489130053931.png
249KB, 493x750px
Been playing a bunch of Slime Rancher and am feeling inspired. Anyone know if there is a Slime Girl Rancher CYOA or can I try my hand at making one?
>>
File: 1489354927101.jpg (281KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
1489354927101.jpg
281KB, 596x811px
>>7320828
>New Body
After you helped a Witch carry groceries, she cast a spell that transformed you into who you wanted to be. Upon seeing what you wanted to be, she found you completely adorable and decided that between your good heart and looks, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you.
>Transformation
Because you're her lover/ familiar, she decided to bestow upon you the gift of an adorable ceramic golem form. While in this form, you will cease to age, become completely indestructible, and also be awfully cute. You can change in or out of this form by burning a mixture of granulated sugar, mint, and cinnamon, or into this form permanently by dying.
>True Love
The Witch that has been mentioned before. She finds you adorable and good hearted, wants the best for you, and will provide for you, but the underlying power differential can get really uncomfortable, since she can warp reality with words and regents, while you are her doll. While she'll never try to rub it in your face, she might be patronizing, ignore your complaints , or use her magic to silence you if you're being too argumentative for her tastes.
>Monkey's Paw
On the bright side, she does have connections in the fashion world. After all, just because you're a witch doesn't mean you have to dress like a crone! However, the more popular you get as an idol, the more possessive and jealous she shall become. After all they just like you for your body, when she loves you for your heart. Don't worry, she'll never hurt you, but you might end up in the dollhouse at least once.
>>
File: 1484191836014.jpg (384KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484191836014.jpg
384KB, 900x900px
>>7321761
Also, I've got mine.
>Transformation 1
>New Body (18/Female/Human, Pic Related)
>Power/Magic (To be able to know the answer to any question)
>True Love (He's nice, cute, and has a lot of raw magical power.)
>Magical Item (Immortality)
>>
>>7319243
why does the half elf have longer ears then all the pure blooded elves? that does not make sense
>>
>>7321760
There totally is one! Shit, I don't have it but I've definitely seen it before. It was in a /tg/ thread, I think, not one of these.
>>
>>7321811
Fuck, and here I thought I could have some fun writing shit for slime girls.
>>
>>7321831
I think I know what he's talking about, and it's like a make your own slime girl waifu thing by a cyoa author named beri. I'm sure you could make it different enough with a little creativity!
>>
>>7321835
There was one where it was about raising slimes too. Pick a location, pick helpers, etc.

>>7321831
Nothing stopping you from making one anyways. Nothing wrong with more slimes.
>>
File: slime_rancher.jpg (121KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
slime_rancher.jpg
121KB, 1024x613px
>>7321835
My idea wasn't really a create your own waifu thing, it was more based around the whole slime rancher game, except with slime girls instead. The set up would revolve more around the anon and the ranch. But one idea I did have was picking an assistant slime girl who could help you and give you a special perk (eg rock slime makes you more durable but is dumb as rocks, rad slime gives power boosts to equipment and likes to be a bit too close to you, etc.), but other than that you couldn't really edit her.
>>
>>7321839
Fair point, guess I won't throw out the notes I do have.

Anyone got any suggestions on how many out of the 11 or so basic types of ingame slimes I should put in as assistants? Or should I just drop that idea?
>>
File: 3335551.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3335551.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
>>7318702

Daughteru:
>Goal: Fun
>Income: Farming
>Age: Calf
>Origin: North America
>Skin: Pale
>Hair: Brown, Curls
>Personality: Loving, Rebellious
A sweetheart, most of the time. Can be somewhat of a brat, but a bit of discipline should keep her in line.
>Acquisition: Adoption
>Living quarters: With you
>Outfit: Human clothes
Casual clothes and cute dresses.
>Punishments: Spanking, Isolation, Reprimand
Nothing too harsh, of course. Spanked, scolded, put in time-out; appropriate punishments for a naughty little girl.
>Rewards: Praise, Affection, Rest

Waifu:
>Income: Farming, Milking
She produces enough milk for personal use (see below). We can sell the occasional surplus.
>Age: Cow
>Origin: North America
>Skin: Pale
>Hair: Black, Straight
>Personality: Loving, Hardworking
A loyal and soft-spoken farmhand, and an affectionate mother figure for D (who'll turn the little brat over her lap and spank her, if necessary).
>Acquisition: Free will
>Living quarters: With you
>Outfit: Milkmaid dress
"Practical and motherly", a perfect fit.
>Breast hormones: Small dose
Large breasts, but not inhumanly so.
>Milking technique: By hand
Pleasant and intimate. To help milk production, she can also "encourage" D to breastfeed. (The girl finds it rather humiliating, and says it makes her feel like a baby. For W, this may be part of the appeal.)
>Punishment: Chores
A little extra work never hurt anyone.
>Rewards: Praise, Outings, Rest
>>
>>7319095

Starting with: 20
Half-dragon: 14
Jacked: 13
Weaponmaster (Greatness, first level included for free due to race): 11
General Magic X2: 7
Chaos Magic: 3
Niilo: 2

Oh, the poor dear, she just wants to save the world, and she gets possibly the most destructive partner around, an unholy half-draconic blend of Darkness and Megumi, or Brock Samson and Lina Inverse, depending on how you look at it. On the other hand, at the very least, I can intimi--I mean, "convince" people to let us help them out.

Tears and/or laughter shall ensue.
>>
>>7319243
-Dark Elf
-Salvation or Spirited Away, the former if I have to chose But they both seem equal appealing.
-Adult
-Friendly, Clever, Charismatic
-Intricate Choker
-Magical Enchantment: none
-Stamina Rune, Sorcerer Rune
-Worker Drags, Casual Clothing
-Guest room
Respectful
Appeasing
Reprimand, spanking Isolation (It said to chose three. But I doubt I would use the last two much. Unless they wanted me to. ;-) )
-Literature, Crafting. Combat
-If she was willing I would get her to clean the house. But Slavery is badsso if I could aforrd it I would not make her do any work, Or I would let her chose a profetion.
Journal, Warm Cloak, Free time, Outings
-Repair, Cleanse, Heal
>>
>>7319095
Brown Elf 15
Intriguing 14 (shining eyes)
Lustful 12
Well-Endowed 10
Lifetime 7
General Magic 7 (free)
Chaos Magic 3
Barem 0
>>
>>7321831
I've never seen a really /d/ one, so go ahead!
>>
>>7321848
All of them if you think you can make each one feel unique. Also, don't be so easily discouraged; live your dream!
>>
File: Slime Day Care 1.jpg (1021KB, 720x4980px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Day Care 1.jpg
1021KB, 720x4980px
>>7321760
Slime Day Care.

You shouldn't let it stop you from making your own if you want, though.

I wish I could enjoy Slime Rancher instead of getting really depressed by cute things.
>>
File: Slime Day Care 2.jpg (831KB, 720x4350px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Day Care 2.jpg
831KB, 720x4350px
>>7322276
>>
File: Slime Day Care 3.jpg (789KB, 600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Day Care 3.jpg
789KB, 600x5000px
>>7322277
>>
File: Slime Day Care 4.jpg (849KB, 720x4860px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Day Care 4.jpg
849KB, 720x4860px
>>7322278
>>
File: 1395704614938.jpg (130KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1395704614938.jpg
130KB, 850x1133px
High elf
>It's much more fun when you have to break her in order for that whore to listen to your every command.
Purchased
>She was pricey, but worth every penny. I want my cumdumpster to be healthy, and to keep her anxious on what master she got, acting good at first, and then crushing her hopes the first time I get her off guard.
Teenager
>I would teach her all the wonders of this world, mostly how to be an obedient bitch and service the cock of her master.
Clever, Terrified, Charismatic
>She must be charismatic as my personal maid-slave servicing me, however, I don't want her to be dumb, but she must know her place.
Leather collar
>Something every owned bitch should wear.
No runes
>I don't need help from runes to break and teach my slave.
Naked, Maid outfit
>She is an inferior being, used as a fucktoy, never leaving the house unless I tell her to, she doesn't need any clothes most of the time, but when she does, she better wear a demeaning slutty maid outfit.
Master bedroom
>I can't expect her to be MY slave unless I have her in my bed every night and fuck her brains out for a good night's sleep.
Cold
>I am the master, she is the slave, it's as simple as that.
Firm
>If she does a good job while pleasing me, she will get her reward, a nice cumshot as a dessert after her meal.
Pillories, spanking
>Having them tied up and fucked senseless while in tears is the perfect way to punish a bitch.
Courtesan
>Hehehe.
None
>She is a fucktoy, cum dumpster, and personal bitch, she does pretty much anything for her master.
Elven trinkets
>Just to remind her that she is no longer an elf, but my whore, having only a little trinket of her old life.
>>
File: 57967298_p1_master1200.jpg (320KB, 1054x753px) Image search: [Google]
57967298_p1_master1200.jpg
320KB, 1054x753px
>>7319765
Go to sleep soon - because next time you will wake up in another world and another [body], too. You are now a dainty, pink-haired elf girl, a mere 160 cm tall (picrelated, in the middle). Your voice is as sweet as honey and your face is like an angel's. However, you're not the only one to be granted this gift. Over a few hours 80% of the world's population has become a variety of monster girls — you just got the light version. The world is on fire: people transforming has caused countless accidents and catastrophes. It's much harder to hit the brakes if your legs have merged into a mermaid's tail!

As you stare in disbelief at your new slick, perfect body, you can feel a power stir within you. [Magic] is now real indeed, and depending on who you become, you get stronger or weaker affinity for different types of it. As an elf, you're a jack of all trades, capable of using any magic that exists: from enchanting and mind control to chaos sorcery and weather manipulation. You can't cast anything too crazy, though (unless you use an effect described below). Such is the drawback of having no specialisation.

All monster girls are, naturally, very lewd. Sex and procreation are the most important things in their lives. Elves are special, because they are able to prolong their lifespan indefinitely, and thus have no real need to bear children, being [immortal] in a way. They live longer by drawing power from other people's pleasure: the more perverted, deviant and kinky it is, the better. Have a vanilla night with your lover and get a few days extra. Cover yourself head to toe in semi-translucent rubber, write 'I am a slut', 'Fuck me'. 'Public use' on yourself, and get screwed by horny succubus in the middle of a busy street to get multiple weeks.
>>
File: 57967298_p0_master1200.jpg (278KB, 775x753px) Image search: [Google]
57967298_p0_master1200.jpg
278KB, 775x753px
>>7322308
[cont]
You can fight it and try to control yourself, but if you don't power yourself up for too long, you'll begin [transforming] into a sex toy due to a defence mechanism of your body. The type of toy will be random each time. This transformation takes about 20 hours to complete. You may stop it by having sex, of course, but keep in mind that being used after fully transforming not only gives you power to turn back at will, but also temporarily overcharges your mana reserves, allowing you to cast much more powerful spells. What used to be a weak spark may become a fiery orb of death capable of evaporating a tank. The more time you spend being used as a sex aid, the more mana you get.

Elves are, of course, aware of this feature and one will often find seemingly random elf-shaped dildos, dolls, onaholes and such just laying around in crowded places, yearning to get picked up and used. Some of these will be vibrating, squirming and even faintly speaking, but others are motionless. You see, if you get used continuously, you may find it harder to turn back as the pleasure is absolutely out of this world. It's mind-numbing, and if you happen to get fucked many times in a row, your consciousness will start fading away, being replaced by thoughts you'd expect from a mere sex object. Struggle to delay this, if you want, but eventually you'll forget who you are, where you live, what you like and don't like — all memories will be replaced by a singular desire to feel more of this wonderful sensation, up to a point when you actually become a thoughtless item. You will come back to your senses eventually, but it will take years, and that is provided your owner doesn't use you too often.

Rumour has it that those silent, unmoving elf toys actually bring good luck and improve your magic abilities. Be careful not to end up in some weird collection!
>>
>>7322309
For me, I want
>New body: human, 25 years old, female. Choose what I look like, previous CYOA was right on the money with this
>Immortality
>Transformation
>Power/magic: ability to turn other people into inanimate objects and back into humans
>Wish: I want to be anon's witch girlfriend from this post: >>7321761
>>
File: image.jpg (743KB, 1632x2099px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743KB, 1632x2099px
>>7321456
>>7321456
>New Body
You are now a qt android girl (pic related), invented by the government to be the ultimate hacker. They let you go live your life as you would as an experiment on AI. Don't let anyone find out though! This is still the normal world, and we haven't exactly given rights to machines yet. You maybe captured and thrown into a lab somewhere if you aren't careful.
>Power 1
You can interface with computers by fucking them. You have a vibrating dildo with a usb, and when you plug it in and fuck it, you can interface in real time. Orgasms give you an extra boost of speed.
>Power 2
Being an android, you don't age. You also don't need to eat, only charge (you can still eat if you want to), you also don't need to defecate or urinate. You have a kill-switch though, that you can use to painlessly end your own life.
>Money
A cushy job with the government as head of cyber-security. It pays REALLY well. All you have to do is occasionally stop some Chinese hackers and steal Putin's PayPal account. Whatever the government desires.
>Worldy Change
You want sex toys? Uncle Sam is happy to supply. You get a stream of newer, fancier, and more exciting sex toys that you can use to interface with differing benefits. More money in general goes to the sciences as well.
>>
>>7318818
New body (1): 13 year old Japanese middle schooler
Immortality (3)
Magical Realm (5): Taisho era rural Japan
>>
>>7322310
>New Body
Pic related. You're "scouted out" by an elite witch college as the person with the most magical potential on earth. Transformation happens the first time you use a spell. All the other witches seem really happy about it. Not surprising, considering every witch you've seen is a girl.
>Immortality: Comes with the witch package. You do have to mediate for 3 continuous hours each week to maintain it, and that's really boring. Also, while not technically a condition of immortality, you have to spend years in the pocket dimension witch college training before you can return to earth, and all your teachers are very lewd and teasing.
>Transformation
Your magical specialty is inanimate objects, so you can turn yourself into a massive stone golem. It takes a good deal of magical energy, so you'll need to do an extra hour of continuous meditation beforehand, though you can charge it up and use it later. You are largely indestructible in this form, but still have obvious feminine features. You automatically transform back after an hour of this state. For whatever reason, being this form makes you incredibly horny once you change back.
>Power/Magic
K. No extra meditation for this one, you can use it basically freely. Those centuries you spend at witch college ain't for nothing. As with your transformation, people give themselves feeling hot under the collar once they change back. Maybe they're pent up?
>Wish
You get that wish. But it won't happen until you finish witch college. Luckily, witch college happens in a pocket dimension where time moves differently. So other anon doesn't have to wait for you at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 600x849px
>>7322331
As for mine:
>Body change
18 yo. Female Tiefling (pic may or may not be related. You can choose so long as I'm pretty)
>Immortality
>Magical Item
I want a kusarigama that gives me short range future sight (like 5-10 seconds). Granting me the ability to see the outcome of any choice I might make.
>>
>>7322346
Alright now I have 6 to work with.

>New Body
20/Female/Human
Choose what I look like. Last anon let me so only fair I do the same.

>Immortality
>True love
A girl with magical powers. Specifically, a magical girl. Anon can decide what powers she has.
>Magical Item
A necklace that lets me use whatever powers my love can.
>Wish
I wish to fight evil alongside my magical girlfriend.
>>
>>7321760
>>7321831
>>7321841
The existence of a CYOA with a similar premise should never prevent you from making one yourself. Do your best!
>>
File: 6734576346587354.jpg (153KB, 850x734px) Image search: [Google]
6734576346587354.jpg
153KB, 850x734px
>>7318818
Okay, let's do this.

>Magic realm
A high fantasy world. However, all non.human races become monster girls. There are no males of any other race. All of the other races also have an incredibly high libido.
>New body
I become a monster girl. However, I'm a futa.
>Royalty
>>
>>7320294
>>7320295
Fresh Graduate
Equal Height
Regular Weight
Average Breasts
Child Bearing
Cute
Sex Hair
Fair
Sexual Predator
Publicly Traditional
Generous/Feminine/Pragmatic/Pervert/Kind-Hearted/Cynical
Toys/Hypnosis/Cross-Dressing/PublicSex x3
Sleeping/Travel/Reading/Lazing
Glasses
>>
File: 1458977138435.jpg (330KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458977138435.jpg
330KB, 750x1000px
>>7322360
>New Body
In a few days, a postman will deliver to you a parcel with an odd-looking collar inside. When you put it on, you are blinded by a brilliant flash of sparkles and light rays coming from your monitor. Reality around you warps and twists, and you can hear an upbeat tune as invisible hands grip you and send you spinning, arms flailing. A sudden feeling of coldness in your feet travels up, and as you look down, you can see black latex at your feet crawling up to your hips. With a loud crack, they expand, and your limbs jerk into a cutesy pose, as the latex spreads further up. It gets harder to breathe and you gasp, as two modest orbs of flesh expand under that thin, shiny rubber. The music grows louder, each note making your head spin. A strand of brown hair obscures part of your vision and before you can reach to touch it, your body does another spinning motion and you fall to your knees, spreading you legs wide as if showing an invisible viewer your latex-covered crotch. Making V signs with you considerably smaller hands, you hear a foreign, high-pitched voice exclaim 'Magical protector Anon, ready for combat!' before you realise it was YOU who said it. The music stops abruptly and you slump to your side, as the force lets you free. As your knees buckle, you crawl over to the mirror, rubber frills quivering, to see what you've become (picrelated, right).

>True love
After just a few minutes, before you can start masturbating your brains out, she (pic, left) appears in your room with a soft 'Pomf!' and a cloud of smoke. Turns out, there was a mistake and you were sent a highly powerful henshin device, a spare copy of hers. She berates you for putting it on, as now she has to take you to her secret hideout to somehow remove the thing, which is apparently not easy to do unless you know magic. After hours of unsuccessful attempts, you both agree that she'll have to teach you at least a little bit of arcane knowledge so that you can turn back.
>>
File: d4f2ba68daa1d33eacc31f121845b40c.jpg (257KB, 1410x1410px) Image search: [Google]
d4f2ba68daa1d33eacc31f121845b40c.jpg
257KB, 1410x1410px
>>7322464
Over the course of the next few weeks you learn the basics of love magic: shooting pink hearts that calm people down, drawing hexes that increase sexual pleasure, summoning cute familiars and so on. You bond and become reluctant friends.

Eventually you become proficient enough to take the collar off. The latex getup you've surely grown tired by now of melts away, but, your body doesn't change back. Your new friend takes pity on you and suggests that with the spare collar, you can be a real magical girl too. Soon, you begin following her and other latex-clad qt warriors on wacky adventures. Other magical girls joke that love magic is pretty useless and you two are only good at charming each other. While your friend denies it, it eventually becomes obvious she's fallen for you.
The only problem is that she's a total pervert and a fetishist, which explains her (and now your) abilities and henshin costume. She'll dress you in all sorts of rubber gear and bondage, take you out for walks with a hidden vibrator, play orgasm denial games in bed, watch weird porn with you and a lot more. Even if you like this sort of thing, it may get tiring after a while.

>>Wish
You'll join a team of magical girls on a quest to fight monsters that normal people can't see. The only problem is that the team is somewhat incompetent/unlucky, so more often than not the battles will end in everyone getting captured and fucked in the mouth by slimy tentacles, or mind-controlled by evil witches, forcing you to make out with another magical girl in front of your lover, or other misfortunes.

>Immortality
Each type of magic requires a different monthly ritual to keep the user youthful and strong. In case of love magic, you'll need to force yourself to orgasm for an extended period of time. Thankfully, your lover has had a comfortable solution figured out for years now, using cutting edge technology. Picrelated. Enjoy!
>>
>>7322360
>>7322464
>>7322466
Also, I'm retarded and I replaced the necklace with the collar, so treat the two as the same thing.

>New body, 18/human/female. Choose for me.
>Immortality
>Power/magic (same, choose for me. Something lewd)
>Magical item (toy wings that turn me into an actual angel when put on)
>Wish: To be in the team from this post: >>7322466 (I like the idea of cross-referencing, thanks, >>7322310)
>>
File: 1462371738677.jpg (4MB, 1125x9000px) Image search: [Google]
1462371738677.jpg
4MB, 1125x9000px
>>7321760
Another slime girl CYOA for you
>>
File: 1462371783205.jpg (3MB, 1200x9555px) Image search: [Google]
1462371783205.jpg
3MB, 1200x9555px
>>7322485
>>
>>7320615

The trip has been a bust so far. No animals to be seen, and not a single other hiker has crossed your path. Completely drained from the steep climb it took to reach the jungle, you set up camp at the forest's edge. Dinner is a handful of trail mix, with sprinkles of a sweet-smelling orange flower for extra flavor. You quickly fall asleep and dream of being plowed, but it's totally not gay because you're a girl in the dream.

Birdsong floats into your tent and wakes you up, just before dawn. The first thing you notice is your dick. Well, your lack of dick. What used to be a thick, uncut lady-pleaser has shriveled into barely an inch of pinkness, limply curled up on two tiny marbles. And as your eyes are locked on your crotch, you can't help but notice that it's held up by two surprisingly plushy thighs. Widening your focus, you note the bristle of a winding fluff of hair pushing against your supple ass, and the twitching of two ears on top of your head.

Huh. Dickgirl cheetahgirl. Not quite expected, but you'll take it.

The surprise, laced with arousal, is quickly squelched by a gnawing hunger. No, not hunger - a predatory lust.

Fortunately, there's a delicious morsel of rabbitgirl in a nearby clearing, nibbling at flowers with unaware grin. Instinct takes over, and within seconds you tackle it to the ground. After some grappling, her bent legs are under yours, and your hands pull her arms behind her back. Half a minute of single-minded thrusting is all you manage. Worn out, you lay down against a tree and drift away as she hops off, rubbing an unsatisfied pussy.
>>
>>7320615
>>7322511

You wake up and notice a cock again. This time, it's more to your liking. It hangs an impressive distance, bulges with veins, and is so close to your face that its musk melts your conscious mind and leaves a puddle of neediness sloshing between your ears.

Your gaze follows the cock along its erect shaft until it meets muscular bronzed hips. Your tongue, without any input from your brain, pokes out from behind your pouty pink lips and wets them as you mentally work your way up a set of six-pack abs, then a pair of taut breasts with puffy brown nipples, and finally meet the piercing dark-green glare of an older lionwoman's eyes. But only for a moment - you dart your eyes to the ground submissively. She picks you up by the neck single-handedly and slams you face-first into the tree, pinning you a few feet off the ground. All you can see is bark and leaves. Your face is caught in a haze of your own hot breath.

Two points of light upwards pressure dance across your fat pussy lips before suddenly vanishing. From behind you comes a soft but deep chuckle. Your lioness, it seems, saw that her fingers are now utterly coated with your juices. She must be amused that you've been reduced to sopping wetness without even the slightest touch.

Tension fills the air, just as before a violent thunderstorm, as you both imagine what will happen next.
>>
>>7320615
>>7322515

And faster than your mind can translate the screaming of your nerves into understandable senses, the hand at your throat tightens, the other at your crotch again, this time boldly opening your lips, two fangs plunge into the skin near your shoulder blade, and an involuntary moan of surrender escapes your lips as the king of the jungle's thick cock savagely takes what it wants.

Between the hand at your neck squelching your oxygen supply to a trickle and the cock claiming every inch of your vulnerable pussy, the little higher functioning that remained in your mind swiftly burns away. Any sense of time, or sense of anything else beyond your skin, vanishes. Your limp dick and balls retreat into your skin, impotently acknowledging that you are the prey and not the predator.

Eventually, you collapse against the tree as convulsive mess of flushed skin and your own cum. A virtual eternity later, the lioness thrusts one final time, emptying herself into your easily yielding cunt. The hand around your throat opens, and you crash to the jungle floor, too spent to even try to break your fall.

Suddenly, the lioness grabs you by your soft midsection and hurls your over her shoulder. Your pussy leaks with every step she takes, making a thin white trail to her cave, where she sets you down on a rock. When you wake up again, she's waiting for you with fruits and a few scraps of meat. The twinkle in her eyes tells you everything: She loves you. And she's never letting you leave this cave again.

You wanted to be royalty?

I hope you enjoy being the king of the jungle's royal bitch for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7322511
>>7322515
>>7322516
Nasty
>>
>>7322400
By forcing yourself to dream of another world, you can transport yourself between the mortal earth and Izteth, a land of high fantasy and adventure. Izteth is plagued by constant threats from the fringes of the realm, but they are staved off by a constant tide of Heroes. Monstergirls generally stick to their native environments in small mating tribes built around a human man (or occasionally futa monstergirl). The few monstergirls who venture into more civilized lands aren't discriminated against, as everybody's too busy dealing with the latest army of the dead or horror from beyond creation. Or just busy making enough babies to replace another frontier city.

You in particular are a Nightmare. To the awake eye, you are nothing more than a centaur with black hide. However, you can project yourself into or even physically enter dreams (you can't physically enter your own dreams, but can project yourself into yours and interact with yourself). Any dream you enter immediately becomes a nightmare, no matter your intentions. While in a dream, you can transform into a human and can grow a cock (horse in centaur form, human in human form).
>>
>>7322400
>>7322542
The only time you can ejaculate is the moment the dreamer wakes in terror, at which point you are expelled from their dream as it collapses. At such time, you can either transition to another person's dream or return to the waking world. A dream-creampie can result in real pregnancy. People cannot connect your dream-self and your waking-self unless you make it known to them in the waking world, but once you do so they will always recognize your influence in the dreams while awake.
The waking earth will likely not respond well to a centaur.

You happen to be the queen of daydreams. You can see what anyone is daydreaming about at any point in time, and reshape their daydreams to a limited extent. You can also project yourself into daydreams if you so please (but not enter them physically, they lack enough substance for that). However, daydreams are fragile things and will fall apart if they become scary or if they feel "off" to the daydreamer.

You have heard tell of a perverted wizard in a tower near a frontier city besieged by an army of flaming ratmen. Rumor says he knows the secret to allow a nightmare to transform while awake. To gain this ability describe
>Your three companions
>Your interactions with each companion
>Two places you visit on the way and a sexy thing that happens there
>How you get into the tower to meet the wizard
>What perverted things the wizard demands as payment
>>
File: Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 1.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 1.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
Page 1/4.
>>
File: Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 2.jpg (3MB, 1200x9612px) Image search: [Google]
Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 2.jpg
3MB, 1200x9612px
>>7322547
Page 2/4.
>>
File: Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 3.jpg (3MB, 1200x9660px) Image search: [Google]
Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 3.jpg
3MB, 1200x9660px
>>7322548
Page 3/4.
>>
File: Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 4.jpg (4MB, 1200x9483px) Image search: [Google]
Super Prison CYOA v1-2 - Page 4.jpg
4MB, 1200x9483px
>>7322550
Page 4/4.
>>
>>7322547
>>7322548
>>7322550
>>7322551
Warden: futa

Magical prison (290)
Large (260)
Female prison (255)

Sil T'loak (futa) (240)

Normal uniform: Skimpy uniform (235)
Good uniform: bodysuit (225)
Punishment uniform: parasite suit (215)

Power suppression collar (205)

Safe room (195)
Surveillance room (185)
Assistant (180)
Wardens office (170)
Favorite pet (155)

You looked at me wrong (115)
Orgasm limit: 101 (110)
Minimum orgasm: 100 (90)
Roleplay (70)
(85 spent on special rules)

Futafication (treatment) (20%) (50)
Heighten limbo (40)
Public use (Treatment) (20)
Cum diet (10)
Tentacle pit (0)
(70 point spent on punishments and treatments)

(Riot points = 85 + 70 - 4*2 - (10 + 10)*2 = 107)
Seldom (97)
Play nice (77)
Riot orgy (upgrade) (47)
Ewwwww!(27)
Prison break (7)
>>
>>7322551

Warden
High-Tech (290)
Large (260)
Female Prison (255)
T.A.Y. (245)
Skimpy Uniform (240)
Power Disabling Field (240)
Elite Guards (230)
Medical Facility (225)
Armory (220)
Prison Gym (215)
Assistant (210)

> Special Rules
Lottery, 10% (190)
No Orgasm! (175)
Bullying (155)

> Punishments
Heightened Libido, upgraded (140)
Spanking (130)
Increased Sensitivity, upgraded (125)

> Riots
Way Too Often (85)
Riot Orgy (60)
Orgasm Prevention (40)
Prison Takeover (0)
>>
>>7320294
>>7320295

Gentle femdom CYOA:

>Age
College student
>Size ratio
Amazonian
>Physical build
Athletic
>Breast size
Busty
>Butt and hips
Badonkadonk
>Facial features
Gloomy
>Hairstyle
Sex hair
>Skin tone
Any, really don't mind
>Sex drive
Receptive
>Romantic attitude
Erratically dom
>Personality traits
Heavy drinker, Cool, Cunning, Cynical, laid back, aggressive (if in the mood, but mostly laid back).
>Fetishes
Sweaty sex, Smothering, Momdom, Pet-play.
>Hobbies/interests
Movies, Anime, Computer, Instrument (guitar), Video games.
>Extra features
Futanari, Tattoo (Down right arm, Illegible writing, possibly of some ancient language), Inhumanity (Horns, Extra arms).

Basically my ideal woman. Completely implausible, but hey, you never know. Also, if you haven't guessed she's a futa demon. But hey, that's my fetish.
>>
>>7321508
>>7321716
>If I end every sentence the same way, people will surely realize it's a joke, right?
Well, fuck me in the ass and call me a faggot 'cause it sort of worked.

That aside, I'm trying my hand at a CYOA. A monmusu rancher kinda thing. It's coming along, but it might be a tad too long, just might. I also might post it here once it's done. Any tips or recomendations?
>>
>>7322912
>Any tips or recomendations?
For each page, keep the width somewhere between 1200 and 1900 pixels and height at or below 10000 pixels.
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg (1MB, 898x4496px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg
1MB, 898x4496px
I hear an update is coming soon for this one.
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg (1MB, 899x4670px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg
1MB, 899x4670px
>>
>>7322979
How did it take you at least 5 minutes to post the second part?
>>
>>7322994
I watched a short youtube video then checked my other tabs. The Captcha annoys me bro.
>>
>>7322995
I think you must actualy be retarded because there is literaly no reason not to just do it when it takes 3 seconds. Like seriously you have something that makes you act abnormaly.
>>
>>7323001
I don't think you know where you to be calling someone else retarded. You've literally been patiently waiting for five minutes straight to get the second half of a damn waifu builder.
>>
>>7323003
I already read that cyoa before and the only reason I even noticed was because of the large gap between the post notification lighting up and it happened to be part 2 of that one. Nice try faggot but you still have brain problems.
>>
>>7323016
Am I supposed to congratulate you for being able to read? You think posting some waifu builder on /d/ is the highlight of my day? I have no idea what your life is like buddy to give a shit, but I got better things to do.
>>
>>7323016
Not him, but how is this something that bothers you? So he dicked around a bit between posts. The fact that you weren't even anticipating it makes it worse, if anything. Chill out.
>>
>>7320294
>>7320295
I wish there was more like this.
>>
>>7323031
You can ask /tg/ for anon's imouto which is very similar but with you having a sister. I'm actually kinda surprised how many thatch been made in the past few months. I have it in my folder but it's too big for /d/. You also have >>7318702, >>7319243, and >>7322979. Which are similar.
>>
Anybody know how to use CYAO maker? I hate gimp, and I've already got Django and Python installed
>>
>>7323018
If your brain works as such "I will post the first part now and go do something else for 5 minutes because the capcha bothers me" then youre retarded.
>>
1/2
>>
>>7323066

2/2
>>
>>7322342
>New body (1): 13 year old Japanese middle schooler
>Immortality (3)
>Magical Realm (5): Taisho era rural Japan
Alright, lets give this a shot.
Your consciousness is transferred into an appropriate girl of that era that had died due to a fatal illness. Your inability to speak japanese and your different personality compared to the girl before is written off as part of the illness's effects, and your lack of growth is considered the same. However, your ability to fluently speak english is seen to be praised and you get funding to attend a school so you may become a translator for the empire of japan when you are old enough. Emperor Taisho lives long beyond his historic death, well into world war two. The firebombing of japan mostly leaves you alone, but one stray bombing causes you to be irreversibly scarred by the flames. The war ends with a peace treaty, allowing japan to stay under Taisho's rule as efforts are made to rebuild the country. Soon after, the efforts to repopulate the nation begin. Women only become worth how much effort they put into making children, yourself included, and the culture of the nation swiftly shifts toward that. With the disadvantage of the burns and a smaller body, you will have to seduce men as often as possible if you wish to eat, and only after a quota of ten children will you be able to survive on your own without soliciting yourself. When emperor taisho dies in 1970, you wake back up in the real world with no time passed, but in your new body as it was at the moment Taisho died. You are able to go back to the first moments of your other life by sacrificing a years average salary at a japanese shrine from that point on, and maybe even will be able to capitalize on knowing what events will transpire, and your already accrued knowledge. Your body will become new again every time you transport yourself back, giving you a chance to avoid the bombing and scars.

Hope that's lewd enough for you, did what I could with it.
>>
>>7322351
Can I get one on this?
>>
>>7323131
And mine
7 points (giving myself creativity bonus)
Immortality
Worldly change - People will have their bodies transform into half-human forms that best represent their personality and passions at age twenty, with gender changes of all sorts
New body - 25 year old futa chimaeric being with glowing white hair and feathered wings, tiger eyes, ears, and tail, tanned skin, with a slim build, standing 5 feet tall, and feminine features.
Worldly change - Magic begins to exist but is connected to strong emotions, with some having stronger affinity for it than others.
Power/magic - Absorb ambient magic in the air to vastly increase my own power to enormous degrees
>>
Is there a good repository for /d/ cyoas? I saw a couple of dump shared directories, but way too unorganized ad mixed with other stuff.
>>
>>7323066
>>7323078
I skimmed through that and thought: "this looks too easy." Turns out I was wrong.

Part 1:
Hard (-20)
TF Machine (Permanent) (+35)

Attributes:
Body - Average (0)
Petite (+4)
Face - Girly (+1)
Chest - Undeveloped (-1)
Bottom - Petite (-1)
Genitalia - Female (0)
Genital Swap - Replace clitoris with penis (-4)
Oversized (-6 / 2 = -3, 1 Lewd)
Strength - 2 (-4)
Intellect - 4 (-12)
Wisdom - 3 (-8)
Exotic eyes - purple irises (-4)
Fast learner (-5)
Exotic hair - white (-4)
Energetic (-4)
Charm (-3)
Resilient (-5)
Immune (-5)
Reprogram (-8)
High metabolism (+3)

Companions:
Parents:
Big Mama (+25)
In the Blood - purple irises, white hair (0)
Dominatrix (+25)
Nobleman (+20)
Other caretakers:
Relative - Schoolteacher (+10)
Peers:
Older sibling - Class clown (-1 + 4 = +3)
In the blood - purple irises, white hair (0)
Younger sibling - Artist (-1 - (4 / 2) = -3)
Suggestion (-6 / 2 = -3)
Dominance (-9 / 2 = -4)
In the Blood - purple irises, white hair (0)
Free modifiers (+4 + 3 + 2 = +9)
Friend - Goth (-1 - (3 / 2) = -2)
Young love (-5 / 2 = -2)
Friend - Bookworm (-1-(3 / 2) = -2)
Rule 63 (-1 / 2 = 0)
Friend - Nerd (-1 - (3 / 2) = -2)
Friend - Otaku (-1 - (3 / 2) = -2)
Acquaintance - Rich brat (-1)
Acquaintance - Airhead (-1)
Acquaintance - Demure (-1)
Acquaintance - Punk (-1)
Rival - Socialite (-1 + 3 = 2)
Rival - Jock (-1 + 3 = 2)
Miscellaneous:
Polyamorous (-15)
Loyalty Conflict - Bookworm and Socialite (+6)
Sibling Rivalry - Class Clown (+6)
>>
>>7323170
Part 2:
Lifestyle:
Home:
House - Penthouse (-25 / 2 = -12, 1 Luxury)
Bed - Fit for a Princess (-15 / 2 = -7, 1 Luxury)
Bath - Deluxe Bath (-10)
Pool (-8)
Garden (-6)
Maid service (-12 / 2 = -6, 1 Luxury)
School:
Private Academy (-12 / 2 = -6, 1 Luxury)
Clothing:
Basic closet (-2)
School uniform (-1)
Cute wardrobe (-4)
Warm clothes (-4)
Nightgown (-3)
Onesie (-3 / 2 = -1, 1 Baby)
Swimwear (-4)
Footwear (-4)
One Size Fits All (-6)
Food:
Fine dining (-12 / 2 = -6)
Comfort food (-6)
Bottlefeeding (-4 / 2 = -2, 1 Baby)
Hobbies:
Electronics - Computer, Vidya (-10 - 8 = -18)
Upgrade (-5 / 2 = -2)
Literature (-4)
Miscellaneous:
Ignored (-6)
Normalize (-8)
Cassandra (+5)
Extra cash (-10 / 2 = -5, 1 Luxury)

Discipline:
Routines:
Bathtime - I, II (+2 + 4 = 6)
Bedtime - I (+2)
Cuddling (+1 * 1 = 1)
Dressing - I, II (+2 + 4 = 6)
Chores - I (+2)
Punishments:
Time-out - I, II (+2 + 1 * 6 = 8)
Confiscate - I, III (+2 * 3 + 2 * 8 = 22)
Spanking - I, II (+2 + 3 = 5)
Maintenance (+2 * 2 = 4)
Bare bottom (+1 * 2 = 2)
Mouthsoaping (+5)
Pacifier - I, II (+1 + 4 = 5, 1 Baby)
Leash - I, II (+2 + 4 = 6)
Public outings (+1 * 2 = 2)
Bondage (+2 * 2 = 4)
(1 Lewd)
Enema - II, III (+4 + 5 = 9)
Fluid swap - saline (+2 * 3 = 6)
(1 Lewd)
Miscellaneous:
Shared discipline - Artist (-6)
Public humiliation (+10)
Private humiliation (+6)
Chaperone (+8)

Saline is basically the same as water, so that's free points.

I'd choose to be a newcomer to the reality and barely age at all. I know it says that's incompatible with the permanent transformation but that seems stupid to me. If you're only transformed for a year the rate you age during that time is practically meaningless. As for starting age, I don't know maybe 7.
>>
>>7323178
And by the way that build leaves 1 point remaining.
>>
File: amy_by_raichiyo33-d954enj.jpg (546KB, 3119x2229px) Image search: [Google]
amy_by_raichiyo33-d954enj.jpg
546KB, 3119x2229px
>>7318818
>Power/Magic
To be the greatest Poison Brewer in the World
>New Body
32/Female/Human
>True Love
Roughly My Age, attractive, alright with my job, somewhat kinky.
>Monkey Paw Wish
To have a job that I enjoy that requires my skills.
>>
>>7322547
Oh I havent done super prison since he added the page. Gonna just add onto the old build, if I remember it (roughly).

Warden (300)
Bioengineer + High Tech Prison (280)
Large (250) infinite prisoners divided by 30 = infinite value amiright
Female prison, of course.
Olivia Archibald warden, some fun bonus spells.

Classic Uniforms + no uniforms if they behave (240)
Power Suppression Collar (230)

Upgrades (5+5+5+10+10+15= 50)(180)
Armory (since itll be extra high tech)
Medical Facility (in case we get too rough)
Assistant to help keep everything running.
Surveillance Room
DTF (because of course)
Favorite Pet (So I can keep playing with someone even if they dont get chosen)
Elite Guards (10)

Lottery 3% (160)
Minimum Orgasm 1 (160)
Word of the Day (150)
Bullying (130) (this wasnt in the original. Thatll fuck up all me points man)

Treatments: Heightened Libido, Increase sensitivity, Rape (20x3) (70)

Punishments: (10x7)(0)
Slave Training
Public Use
Lolification
Orgasm Denial
Wall Decoration
Tentacle Pit
Monster Menagerie

Riot Points = (70+60+30) - (10*3) - (2*9) - 2*(10+5+10) = 160-30-18-50 = 62

Occurrence Rare (57)
Lethal Force (since I have med facility)(27)
Play Nice (7)
Well that was easy.
>>
>>7319245
Transformation: Savor the Feeling
Physique: Average body type, Girl-Sized chest, Feminine butt, ZR-Bait hips and thighs, Stand Tall height (-5).
Sexuality: Dual-Classing direction with a static lean towards women (-10), Variable dominance coefficient (-20), Powerful libido.
Identity: Terminus Est reception (-30), Continue Time/Age, no persona override, no companions.
Abilities: Menstrual Cancel (-15), Birth Control (-15), Hair Affair (-5), Genderbender (-30), Dildus Maximus (-30).
Downsides: none.
Magical items: none.
Description for items 1 and 4: Not a whole lot has changed with me since I got some of Melissa and Sophie's magic, except that I'm much happier with my life. My days are a blur of classwork and my free time is spent either drinking or shopping with friends. It's a pretty happy life, and it was wonderful for me to find out that they accepted my being a girl so well. I joined Tinder a while back and it's fun to laugh at how silly some of the profiles are, but it's getting frustrating. To make a long story short, life has been treating me quite well except that I am lonely and just want to be loved.
>>
>>7320294
if someone one could give me a source for the mean spirited picture you'd be a real pal.
>>
>>7322547
>>7322548
>>7322550
>>7322551
Warden (300)
Prison Specs:
Hi-tech (290)
Large (260)
Mixed
Vice-wardens:
Futa Tay (245)
Futa Amy (220)
Skimpy Uniform (215)
Suppression Collar (205)
Medical Facility (200)
Prison Gym (195)
Surveillance Room (185)
Warden's Office (175)
DTF (165)
Elite Bodyguards (150)
Special Rules:
100-meter Dash (135)
"Fighting" (120)
You Looked at Me Wrong! (80)
Punishments:
Rape (70)
Wall Decoration (60)
Treatments:
Upgraded Futafication (40)
Upgraded Sissification (20)
Upgraded Reeducation (0)
Riot Points (150)
- Suppression Collars (120)
- Amy (100)
- Tay (86)
- Surveillance Room (66)
- Elite Bodyguard (36)
Seldom (26)
Riot Orgy (6)

As part of this, I would turn myself into a fit, tight-bottomed, thick-dicked trap. All male inmates would be treated to become that way, while all female inmates would receive treatment and training to become muscular futanari like my co-warden Amy. Inmates are encouraged to train their body to the fullest, or forced to train their abdominal muscles if they slack off. The prison staff would be composed mainly of females: humans, asari, Ctarl-Ctarl, Twi'lek, gynoids, et al. All of them would be given the futafication treatment before being accepted into the job.
Now, the crown jewel of the facility, the reeducation center. In addition to co-warden Amy's mens sana approach, our inmates are given some state of the art resocialization program to turn them from nasty villains to submissive, perpetually horny bimbos and fuccbois. It's perfect. So perfect, the inmates sometime get too horny and break out in massive, chaotic orgies. We are working to fix that small setback so that the reeducation program can be marketed for use on people other than villains. After all, the prison has infinite space.

In the meantime, I can spend my leisurely time fondling the bulges of and getting plowed by the all-futa staff and forcibly riding the dick of any inmate that catches my fancy.
>>
>>7318818
>New Body
>Magical Realm
>Magical Item
>Transformation (1P)
>>
>>7323066
Normal +0

Transformation
Genie Wish(Permanent) +25(2) 25
Attributes
Body
Average -0 25
Petite -4 21
Face
Girly -1 20
Chest
Undeveloped -1 19
Bottom
Petite -1 18
Genitalia
Female -0 18
Strength 1 -0 18
Intellect 4 0(Wish) 18
Wisdom 3 -8 10
Other
Magical Girl(HalfMagic) -7 3
Companions
Parents
Nobleman +20 23
Witch +20 43
Other Caretakers
Magic Hands +6 49
Peers
Twin(sibling) -5 44
Apprentice(Rival) +1 45
Nerd(friend) -4 41
Demure -1 40
Class Clown -1 39
Miscellaneous
Lifestyle
Home
Manor (Half Luxury) 0(Wish) 39
Fit for a princess (half luxury) -7 32
Hot Spring (Half magic) -6 26
Hobby Room -6 20
School
Arcane Academy(Half magic) -7 13
Clothing
Basic Closet -2 11
Nightgown -3 8
Swimwear -4 4
Food
Homecooking -6 -2
Hobbies
Tabletop Games -5 -7
Electronics
Computer -10 -17
Upgrade (Half Lux) -2 -19
Literature -4 -23
Miscellaneous
Extra Cash (Half lux) -5 -28
Cassandra +5 -23
Fortune (Half Magic) -6 -29
Discipline
Chores 1 +2 -27
Time-out 2 +6 -21
Confiscate 1 +6 -15
Confiscate 3 +6 -9
Enema 2 +4 -5
Mouthsoaping 2 +5 -4
>>
>>7318712
Mammalian
Humanoid(5)
Blast
Grit
Formed
Sense
Lover Beast
Back Again
Durability(15)
Scales(23)
Human Cock(27)
Pleasure Birth(37)
Extrasensory(smell)(41)
Pheromones(49)
Utility Claws(50)
Stay at Home Mom(3)
Cop(7)
Researcher(14)
Common Whore(15)
Cave

I'm a pig-faced rape orc, gonna start my horde and sweep through this world.
>>
>>7323361
>Downsides: none
Whaaa? I thought this was /d/. There's nothing wrong with being vanilla. I'm a kinda vanilla myself, but live a little would ya.
>>7319245
>Transformation 160+140-300=0
[Savor the Feeling]
>Physique (-30)
Body: [Average]
(-10) Chest: [Outrageous]
(-10) Butt: [Massive]
(-10) Hips/Thighs: [Built to Last]
(0) Height: [Full-scale]
>Sexuality (-30)
(-10) Direction: [Dual-classing]
(-20) Dominance Coefficient: [Variable]
(0) Libido: [Powerful]
>Identity (-10)
(0) Reception: [Enemy Territory]
(-10) Time/Age: [Prime Time]
>Companions (-10)
(-10) [Suzan Kim]
>Minor Abilities/Extras (-125)
(-30) [Genderbender]
(-15) [Menstrual Cancel]
(-10) [Feeling Fresh]
(-25) [Spark Touch]
(-15) [Birth Control]
(-15) [Performa]
(-5) [Hair Affair]
(-10) [Flawless Skin]
>Punishments (+140)
(+10) [Stalkers]
(+25) [Leave it Behind]
(+15) [I Want You]
(+10) [I Need You]
(+10) [Mixed Signals 1]
(+10) [Mixed Signals 2]
(+15) [Lightweight]
(+10) [Dat Ass]
(+10) [Dat Rack]
(+15) [Anarchy]
(+10) [Emotional]
>Items/Spells (-95)
(-10) [Bra Magic]
(-25) [Ring of Light]
(-10) [Rubber Constitution]
(-35) [Purse of Holding]
(-15) [Perfect Disguise]
1. Melissa's Gift
I woke up one day and realized when I looked in the mirror that my favorite CYOA had actually worked. I was so excited that I ran to the store to buy some stretchy clothes so that I'd be ready for the next 2 weeks. I don't think I left my apartment at all during that time. I did take lots of pictures though. I knew my friends wouldn't believe me even with the pictures, but they were still going to come in handy for my upcoming life as a miracle worker.
>>
>>7323779
Eventually, the fact that no one would believe that I'm the same person my legal documents said I am caught up to me and I was forced to move out of my apartment. Since I also couldn't get a job without ID, I used my musical talent and electric powers to work as a street performer. Occasionally I would even find a transgender person who would let me use my notebook on them. That was my favorite part. They were always grateful and would offer me money or even let me crash on their couch if I was lucky. Sometimes my luck would run out though. On one such night I was talking to a homeless man in front of a 7-eleven at 2 AM when a woman on a motorcycle roared into the parking lot. She stopped abruptly in front of me, which she could tell startled me because she smirked as she walked past me into the store. She came back out with a pack of cigarttes and offered me one as she lit hers. I declined and told her that I don't smoke cigarettes. She responded by offering to sell me some bud. I hadn't smoked in a while, but she wanted $15/g for her dirt weed. "I'd like to buy some, but those prices are robbery" I said, to which she laughed and nodded in agreement. She offered to roll me a blunt if I told her my story, so I accepted and we shared stories. When I got to the part where I told her why I was wandering the streets in the middle of the night, she offered to let me stay at her place. I was hesitant, but then I remembered that I'm immortal now, so I climbed on the back of her motorcycle and we rode. I probably should have guessed that 'her place' wasn't really her place. I'd never set foot in a trap house before, but I was pretty sure this was one. We could only stay there one night, but that was fine with me. I adapted to moving from place to place surprisingly quick. She would drop me off somewhere and go do her thing and I went around healing people who couldn't afford to see a doctor and perform genderbending miracles.
>>
>>7322543
(Oh fuck. I missed that you responded to my post. Oh well, better late than never.)
>Your three companions
A succubus, a night elf and a lamia

>Your interactions with each companion
We merely have some common goals, such as pleasure fun. So we're good friends.
The night elf tried to find lost forms of magic. One of them being dream magic. Seeing as I was a nightmare and the queen of daydreams, she wanted me to teach her everything I know. I mostly use this power to make her do lewd things while every now and again teach her something.
The lamia I abused my powers over to more or less mindbreak her. Every time she slept I would walk into her dreams and fuck her. I did this for so long before reveling myself that she become my slave as soon as I did.

>Two places you visit on the way and a sexy thing that happens there
My elf companion showed me one of the night elfs villages in a sacred wood. With a bit of succubus magic and some day dreaming manipulations we turned the villages into a fine orgy. It's nice to have a dozen elfs do everything they can to please you.
The other was after a massive demon summoning that a cult did in a ruin. And that didn't turn out so well. Several demons and succubus used futa magic and took turns fucking me and my companions. I was left a cum covered mess.

>How you get into the tower to meet the wizard
After using my daydreaming powers to make him really horny we get his attention with having the elf naked and tied up and telling him he can use her if he only listens to what I have to say.

>What perverted things the wizard demands as payment
First I have to be his "sex slave" for a month. Always presenting myself to him whenever he feels the slightest bit horny. After that I have to prove I can use my magic, so I have to make the princes lust for the wizard. Making her fuck him. And I also have to use my powers to fuck the queen so that she becomes pregnant.
>>
Magical item
Monkey paw wish
Money
Sidekick
Worldly change
>>
>>7323986
You really don't get how this works, do you?
>>
>>7323066
Witch's Curse (permanent) +15 Lifestyle

Healthy Body -5
Growth spurt -4
Girly Face +1
Oppai Chest -8
Well rounded Bottom -8
Default+libido -3 (lewd)

Strength 0 +4
Intellect 4 -12
Wisdom 4 -12

Fast Learner -5
Sleepyhead +4
Milking -2 (lewd)
Magical girl (divination) -7 (magical)

Diva +12
Dominatrix +25
Witch +20
Magic Hands +6

>Simblings
Demure+older +3
Rich brat+older+alpha +4
Apprentice+older +3

>Acquaintance
Goth+friend -4

Polyamorous -15
Sibling Rivalry +6

Manor (luxury) (free)
Cheap Bed (rivalry side effect)
Hot Spring -6 (magical)
Garden indoor -6
Enchant -5 (magical)
Arcane Academy (magical) -7
All girl's school -4
Academia Obscura -8

Naked +0

Home cooking -6
Breastfeeding -4

"Toys" -3 (lewd)
Literature -4
Tabletop -5
Computer+U -15 (luxury)

Bath time II +6
Bedtime II + Cuddling +6
Chores II +6
Spanking II + Maintenance +4
Leash II + Public outing + Bondage +13 (lewd)
Pacifier II +6
Public Humiliation +10
Private Humiliation +6
Chaperone +8
>>
File: MonsterDens1.jpg (3MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
MonsterDens1.jpg
3MB, 1200x9000px
So I've been working on a monmusu rancher sort of CYOA for a while. This is it. But, to be honest, this is just the first version. Kind of an alpha. There are probably a lot of typos and errors that I plan on fixing and shit that I might add.
Feel free to drop any sugestions, by the by.
>>
File: MonsterDens2.jpg (3MB, 1200x8634px) Image search: [Google]
MonsterDens2.jpg
3MB, 1200x8634px
Someone gave me some tips on how not to make it too long, but I still feel like I went a bit too ham with the size.
It shouldn't be that hard to fix, right?
>>
>>7324091
I dont have a complaint about the length. I think you did a good job making it look visualy appealing as a cyoa, good job. Only complaint I have is the font. It looks nice and works with the background but its a chore to read after a point.

Good cyoa, nice job.
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
Are they intelligent or do they behave more monsterously and animalistic? The fact that venom and toxisity is brought up a lot makes me think the later.
>>
>>7324098
It depends mostly on the breed. For example, all abyssal breeds just follow their instincts. Dragons are fully sapient and the rest have sentience but still act by instinct.
Think about it like this: A viper might attempt to bite you a few days after buying her, but once she's used to you, that should stop.
>>
>>7323779
>favorite CYOA

o-oh...
cute build.
>>
>>7324104
>A viper might attempt to bite you a few days after buying her
I'll stick to the sluts that wont kill me, thanks.
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
I like it. Size is fine.
Not especially /d/ though other than having pictures of monster girl boobs
But, all in all, 9 outta 10
>>
>>7324091
>Silver isn't the best material for swords or weapons
Does that setting not have undead enemies?
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
Aside from the bits with rolling, looks pretty neat.
>>
>>7324141
You wouldnt make a weapon completly out of silver. You would have an iron base and a layer of silver over it because silver is prety weak and wouldnt last very long as a weapon even if it was super effective.
>>
>>7324134
I am going to change the Ogre's picture to one with a dick. Them growing penises was sort of an afterthought. Aside from that I was going to give the dominant breeds dicks, but I found surprisingly little of what I was looking for.

>>7324147
The abyssal breeds are esentially like having a small scale eldritch god for a fuck buddy. I didn't know how to make chosing them interesting, so I just went with RNG.
>>
>>7324175
>I didn't know how to make chosing them interesting
What exactly do you mean by "interesting" in this case?
>>
>>7324089
When you sell their fur, are you skinning them? I don't see how you can shear anything other than the sheep, especially the tiger, who's patters make most of the value of the fur, and I'd rather not be killing my monster girls
>>
>>7324185
The idea was that, since they're sort of eldritch beings, and I doubt eldritch beings are OK with being some random fucko's cocksleeve, they choose the fucko they want to be a cocksleeve for. I didn't know how to make that, so I just went with RNG.
>>
>>7324197
Their skin is sort of layered. There is the animal layer, which has the fur and the feathers and the scales and whatnot, and then there is the human layer. It'd not be exactly skinning them, but more like removing a fur coat.
Also their animal skin regenerates and the fur (feathers, etc, etc...) grows back.
>>
>>7324203
You can just write it that way, even though it would be the players pick.

"You cast your gold into the pit and wait in hopes that an abyssal being will show. Your luck holds out and an abyssal being has chosen you. What being was it?
>>
>>7324210
Might want to mention this in the cyoa itself.
>>
>>7324232
>>7324210
Yeah, don't have to worry about murdering my poor monster girls
>>
>>7324115
Hey, thanks for bothering to read all that.
>>
>>7324236
I dont want to have to wory about getting killed because my monstergirl is just a murderous beast with tits that just hisses at me and goes "GRONK!" when I ask if it wants to fuck!
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
Looks good! I highly suggest adding page numbers and version.
Will post my run after a proper look
>>
>>7324089
>river water
its called freshwater you jar
>>
>>7324089
>spend the day practicing using mathematical optimization models to solve cases in operations management
>come to /d/ to unwind and fap
>see this
Don't do this to me, man. It's like I'm reading a catalogue of manufacturing tools.
>>
>>7324091
>>7324089
>Barn, Yard, Quarters with all upgrades
>Cow and Tiger for mammals
>Guardian Dragon, Xiolong, Cobra for yard
>Fairy and Dullahan in the quarters

>Questing was what I did while I waited for them to mature (Got 20G)

>Pick the Ivory Liquor and use it on Cow, Tiger, Xiolong, Dullahan, and Fairy.

>Sex is why I did this, duh.

>Interests are Half-breeds, food, and resting

I have 36 Gold, 69 silver (HAH).

Time to relax from my life of adventuring with a small harem of wives that'll, probably, end up fat.

Especially the Guardian dragon.
>>
boi, designing a CYOA sure is fun
>>
>>7323221
>Power/Magic
Your poison-crafting ability is unparalleled; you can even craft potions that transform a person's body. However, you need materials for these potions, and not all of them are easy to get. You'll probably need to be very good at your job to get the funds necessary for resupply. What's your job? Let's get to that later.

>New Body
Remember how I said your potions could transform someone? You learned that from personal experience. While fooling around with a strange herb in your kitchen, you accidentally created a bomb potion that transformed you, and immunized you to further transformations. But most people like how it looks, so there you go.

>True Love
Among those people who like your appearance was a woman (pic related) who you met while buying new clothes for your appearance. You started meeting regularly, and eventually became a couple. She was escatic when she learned about your potion-crafting skills, and is willing to help you through all the complications of your new body. She's even open to you transforming her body with your skills for kinky stuff... as long as you can turn her back (don't worry, you can). At first, all you knew about her background was that she worked at some agency.

>Wish: Skill-Based Employment
The aforementioned agency was an assassin-for-hire company. With your skills, you were hired almost immediately. As a poison-brewer, you'll be flown out to various countries to poison various targets, ranging from political leaders to gang members. You won't be doing the actual poisoning, but you will have to meet up with the partner hitman by the target location to do the hand-over. Depending on security, you may have to brew your poisons on-scene. You'll be paid handsomely for successful eliminations, but if something goes wrong, the agency won't be afraid to throw you to the wolves. Your lover, as a navigator for the agency, will do everything in her power to support you, but she can't do everything. Good luck.
>>
>>7324259
>>7324271
>>7324232
>>7324278
>>7324227
Will keep in mind for the coming version.
Also, >>7324249
>>
>>7318818
As I helped another anon (>>7324299), I get a total of 6 points.

>New Body
A 15-year old girl that resembles pic related (but maybe a little curvier). Species can be your pick, as long as it fits within the world and looks human normally.
>Magical Realm
A fantasy realm with magic, dragons, fantasy races, the whole schebang. However, it's already gone through its industrial revolution, and is on par with early 20th-century Earth in terms of technology.
>Royalty
>Money
>Monkey's Paw Wish
"I wish to become popular in my new school life."
>>
>>7323066
>>7323078
Newcomer
Barely age at all
Easy (+20)
Genie Wish (+20)
Strength 2 (-4)
Intellect 4 (-12)
Wisdom 4 (-12)
Average (0)
Girly (+1)
Flat (0)
Flat (0)
Female (0)
High metabolism (+3)
Bedwetter (+3)
Incontinent (+4)
Minor autism (+5)
Magical girl (-15)
Master of Your Own Domain (+35)
Apartment (-8)
Cheap Bed (0)
Basic Bath (-5)
Arcane Academy (free)
School uniform (-1)
Cute wardrobe (-4)
Pre-packaged (-3)
Computer (-10)
Cassandra (+5)
Extra cash (-10)
Fortune (-12)

Fucking hell why can't I just wish for immortality with the genie.
>>
File: winter_garden_by_radittz-dau2zth.jpg (720KB, 1220x868px) Image search: [Google]
winter_garden_by_radittz-dau2zth.jpg
720KB, 1220x868px
>>7318818
Let's go for a Fairy Theme
>New Form
Pic Related, about eighteen years old.
>Magical Realm
A Frozen Wonderland, filled with fairies and magic, with eldritch, tentacled beings infringing upon the edges, waiting for the day their dark messiah will arrive and allow them to enter.
>Power/Magic
To be the greatest necromancer in any world known to magic.
>Monkey Paw Wish
I wish I was important.
>>
>>7324089
Community: Lylium Church
Buildings: Greenhouse (Terrarium & Heating), Quarters (Bedrooms & Two Expansions), Pond (Saltwater), Yard (Tunnels & Mounds) - 49G
Plants: Berry Bush & Alraune - 1G, 5S
Insects: Bee, Moth, Spider, Silkmoth - 3G, 16S
Aquatics: Shark, Octopus - 30S
Serpents: Quetzal, Viper - 5G, 25S
Dragon: Wyvern - 35S
Corporeals: Goblin, Ogre, Succubus - 6G, 45S
Time To Kill: Questing + 13G (4, 2 + 6 + 2 +3)
Crap Bought With Quest Gold: Barn (Pens), Horse, Sheep - 13
Trinket: Ivory Liquor
Motivation: Heritage
Intrest: Literature, Tracking, & Farming
Extra: 4 Silver

I really like this one.

I'mma farmer who does things for other people in his spare time. Thankfully due the inheriting the farm all my half-breeds are fully mature so i don't have any wait time on my more lucrative members.

For the Ivory Liquor, i'll use it on the Silkmoth, Quetzal, Viper, & Wyvern. I"ll save the last dose for the slim chance that i ever get a Xiaolong.
>>
>>7323066
>>7323078

There is a problem with this one. Picking naked and no other clothing option should give some sort of bonus instead of it being just a neutral choice.
>>
>>7323443

It comes from chapter 5 of the manga Sadistic Beauty
>>
>>7324089
>Whatever letter that is-legy commune
>Barn, Yard, and Quarters w/ all upgrades
>Cow, Sheep, Rabbit, Bear, Tiger, Cat, Fairy, Goblin, Imp, Dog, Succubus, Common Slime
>Rolled a 2, Hell Hound
>Vendor
>Lura Berry and Ivory Liquor
>Sex
>Vices, Rest, Knowledge
>>
Cyoa idea:
My waifu wishes for me to have a super libido/super dong/ super fertility but can't keep up with me after,
so she pimps me out to/shares me with other beautiful women for sex and/or breeding
>>
>>7324361
wouldn't that be Waifu Chooses Your Adventure?
>>
File: 22490312_p0.png (69KB, 450x550px) Image search: [Google]
22490312_p0.png
69KB, 450x550px
>>7321772
Aww, anon, you went too light on my wishes. At any rate...

>New Body
You find a rusted metal lamp upon a sandy shore. Having nothing better to do, you rub it and voilà! A djinn appears before you! Being a genre-savvy anon, you wish for him to be free and surely enough, he's deeply moved by your kindness. Reading into your gentle soul, he falls in love with you at first sight. He's into girls, though, so before you can even make another, he changes you into your picrelated. He begs you to be his wife. Can you say no?

>True Love
The djinn is a very handsome, middle-eastern-looking young man. He will cherish you and do his best to fulfil all your desires. Unfortunately, by freeing him, you messed up his magic powers. Yes, he does have a lot of raw magical power, but often it will get out of control. For example, if you say 'I wish I could stay here forever' while vacationing at a tropical island, you may find yourself transformed into a stone statue. Of course, he will turn you back, but it will take some time. And definitely don't wish to have sex more often, even when feeling bored, because for the next few days every man and woman will jump at you and violate you rather ruthlessly.

>Transformation
Every time you orgasm you become more and more stereotypically bimbo-feminine. After 3-4 climaxes you will be a packing D-cups, thicc thighs, plump ass, and very, very slutty makeup, complete with dark shadows, red lipstick and long eyelashes.
This resets after 6 hours of not cumming.
Don't ask me what happens if you cum more than that. Also, the more transformed you are, the higher your sexual drive is.

>Power/Magic
You know all the answers, but you can never tell them to anyone, even your boyfriend. Attempting to do so will make your body automatically start sucking on the closest phallic object, or masturbating, if you're using writing.

>Magical Item
An egg vibrator that regresses you back a day with each orgasm. Only works in public places.
>>
>>7324447
I dont think you did transformation right.
>>
||Gentle Femdom
Size
\Towering Giant
Physical Build
\Muscular
Breasts
\Busty
Butt & Hips
\Child Bearing
Facial Features
\Sexy
Hair
\Sex Hair
Skin Tone
\Albino
Libido
\Dinoysian Nymph
Romantic Attitude
\Fulltime Dom
Personality
\Possessive
.|Heavy Drinker
.|Pervert
..\Motherly
Fetishes
\Public Sex
.|Frottage
.|Lewd Roleplay
.|Rape-Play
.|Milking Dry
..\Territorial
Hobbies
\Running
.|Hiking
..\Traveling
Extra Features
\Tattoos
..\Futanari
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
The font is a little hard to make out at times in the intro, good for titles but not so good for block text.
In the costs, a little clarification might be needed. For example, a barn is 7g but what use is it if I don't spend another 3g to have herbivores or carnivores? Also the size limitations
Not to be rude, but is English your first language?
Items gained via job should probably be listed under the job itself.
Aside from that though it's very nice put together, and while I'm not into the rolling I know others really enjoy it. It's much easier on /tg/ where we have a dice function though.
Looking forward to an update with >>7324227 and >>7324210 added on to it. I would suggest running everything through a spellcheck too.
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
>Lylium Church
Humanity first!
>Herbivore Barn, extra spaceX4 6cap -18g
>Fully upgraded Greenhouse 6cap -15g
>Fully Upgraded Quarters, extra spaceX3 5cap -16g
>1 gold leftover to carry on
Enough space for things to work

>Barn
> 1 Cow, 1 Goat, 1 Sheep, 3 Rabbits
>Greenhouse
> 1 Berry Bush, 1 Lilly, 1 Alraune, 3 Bees
>Quarters
> 1 Batwing, 2 Goblins, 1 Dog, 1 Dullahan
>total of 8g and 7s left over
The rabbits and dog are going to be helping me run everything, the barn and greenhouse are for sustenance and selling off the extra while the quarters are for those special things to make extra coin at the market and keep for my own enjoyment. Also dickings, but that's kinda a given for all of it, all female half-breeds.

>Previously a Vendor
Everybody's gotta make a living
>Lura Berry for free, Ritual Scroll
The berries go to the Cow, Goat, and Sheep to get things going right away, the scroll is because hellhound tempts me so very much.
>Motivation: Hydra Childhood Friend
She'll help mind the farm and well run it together. I'll need the help given that I've got around twenty half-breed girls to look after and keep happy.

>Interests: Knowledge, Magic, Half-breeds
Times are changing, best to get with them and figure out what's going on. And also hopefully be safe from whatever abyssal I end up with. Magic will be fun, and the rabbits knowing it will let them help around the farm more.
For the rolling, using random.org got me a 6 and a 6, so that Flayer that I'm apparently immune to is going to be a research assistant of a high calibar. I'd still rather a cuddly hellhound both for the warm cuteness and the profit potential.
>>
>>7318696
Gonna go on and try to do a few that interests me at once.
>>7318696
>Janelle
I wish I was more into tabletop, but I'm not really that into weebs.
>Balance Act, Malleable, Adaptive Tempt
I'm an ass man myself but hourglass is preferable. The other two are for practicality
>Stretchy clothes, Self Driving Car, Robotic Butler
Most of this isn't for sexual, just convenience.
>>7318702
>fun
This will mostly be for love and sex, fun is a good combination. If they're a comfy option I'd go for that
>Milking and Breeding
Keep the offspring for myself and give them a dose early on
>Calf
Oppai lolis are the best man.
>South America
Just a bit rafter down than the better continent
>Tan
>Blonde
>Ponytail
I've always had a weird thing for ponytails. Tan with blonde hair is a decent fetish as well
>Cheerful, loving
Submissive and hardworking are also pretty good, but cleaning and getting pumped will be the bulk of her worries
>adoption
>With you
Love is still a big thing here.
>Milkmaid dress
Still looks very cute to me, cuter than the seifuku or bikini combo
>Cowboy hat
some of the time
>Large dose
Decent mix of production and mobility, Great to sleep on.
>None
>None
Not trying to hurt the loli
>By machine
practical for milking someone six times a day
>Chores, Reprimand, Spanking
Simple punishments really
>Rest, Sex, affection
Wish I could have more here.
>>
>>7324511
>Not to be rude, but is English your first language?
Is it really that obvious that it ain't? Fuck.
In regards to the costs, the way it worked in my head was that it was 7 for the barn, as in the building itself, and then 3 more to add things like milking racks, storage, heaters, and similar furnishings.
For example, the pond. You'd be paying 7G for the workers to come dig a hole in your farm and prepare the hole to contain water in a way it doesn't go stagnant. Then you pay those extra three for said workers to add freshwater or saltwater and create an inhabitable environment.
I know I didn't introduce that particularly well and I'm thinking of ways to make that clearer or implement it better.
Size limitations, gotta come clean, were mostly an afterthought. So were job dependant trinkets.
>>
>>7319243
Making a few here, one servant and two daughterus
>High Elf
>Conquered
>Adult
>Submissive, Sorrowful
>Leather Collar
>Sorcery Rune, Stamina Rune, Possess Rune
>Maid Outfit, Worker Drags
>Guest Room
>Respectful
>Firm
>Reprimand, Spanking, Isolation
>Craftsman, Literature, Sorcery
>Free Time, Furniture, Journal, Warm Cloak
>Heat, Repair, Strengthen
The money maker, a usual slave/owner relationship in the lands. She crafts amazing metalwork. She uses her magic to help her work. When I first walked into her house mid invasion she was catering to her newborn daughter...
>High Elf
>Conquered
>Child
>Friendly, Clever, Obsessive
>Intricate Choker
>Fertility Rune, Excited Rune, Sorcerer Rune
>Casual Clothes, Formal Dress
>Master Bedroom
>Fatherly
>Appeasing
>Literature, Sorcery, Courtesan
>Sorcery
>Journal,Free Time, Outings, Warm Cloak, Outings, Candy, Stuffed Plushie, Wooden Toys
>Cleanse, Treatment, Heal
My personal doctor. She's much closer to me than her mother. The Fertility rune has only very recently been placed on her, but she has quite a bit of expereince already along with her half-sister
>Half Elf
>Inherotance ( closest I guess)
>Child
>Friendly, Clever, Obsessive
>Intricate Choker
>Fertility Rune, Excited Rune, Sorcerer Rune
>Casual Clothes, Formal Dress
>Master Bedroom
>Fatherly
>Appeasing
>Literature, Mathematics, Courtesan
>Management
>Journal,Free Time, Outings, Warm Cloak, Outings, Candy, Stuffed Picture Book, Wooden Toys
She's pretty fairly young but showing true promise in her mathematics studies. Only recently has the Fertility rune been placed on her.
>>
>>7324356
the absolute legend
>>
>>7324550
>English
That's alright, there are plenty here to help.
>other things
That's what Version 1.0 is for, you're doing fine.
>>
>>7324575

Apparently going on google images make me legendary now
>>
>>7324089
you made this? Damn son dont change a thing, well maybe the font of the header, that shit hurts my head
>>
>>7318818
>Immortality
>New Body
14, Female, Human. A cute, petite, blonde-haired girl. Pic related.
>Magical Realm
A world akin to moe slice-of-life anime.
>Monkey Paw Wish
To be adored and fawned over by many cute friends!
>>
File: Trap Queen CYOA.jpg (4MB, 3000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
Trap Queen CYOA.jpg
4MB, 3000x3262px
Updated Trap Queen with some new behavior choices and two new characters suggested by anon.
>>
>>7324089
>rozen cult
Relaxed community who just want to be with their creepy waifus? Yes please.

>+50 gold farm
>-10 caves
Welp, I know what I'm going for.

>+30 gold half-breeds
>-30 abyssal: void maiden
>-30 abyssal: void maiden
Well, that's a coincidence. I wonder if-

>rituals: void maiden
>ritual scroll: void maiden
>ritual scroll: void maiden
Right. Embrace the meido.

>heritage

>literature
>magic
>half-breeds
>10 gold remaining

I guess I can just be the guy with the mansion on the hill with all the shoggoths. Or maybe just one shoggoth that flubbed all my rolls, including the magic resistance one. Embrace sweet death.
>>
File: 1840306.png (407KB, 680x816px) Image search: [Google]
1840306.png
407KB, 680x816px
>>7318818
New Body (14, Female, Slimegirl)

Sidekick

Magical Realm (A typical Fantasy setting like Final Fantasy 1 or 2.)

Money

Monkey Paw Wish ("I wish to find whatever I need when I need")
>>
>>7324091
Question, what happens if we roll a 7 for abyss. Do we reroll until we get a non 7 or a 777? Or do we just lose our 30 gold?
>>
>>7324089
So you kill the mammal ones to harvest their furs?
>>
>>7324903
I think the odds of rolling 3 7s in a row are 343/1
>>
>>7324903
777 means Nameless breed. 7 and then any other number means that specific breed.
>>7324917
Please, refer to >>7324210
>>7324918
That is precisely the point. I'm planning to change it on the next update though. Either better odds or just removing the rolling in it's entirety.
>>
>>7324175
>I was going to give the dominant breeds dicks
I'm glad you didn't. As it is now, there's nothing stopping people from imagining dicks if they want, but people that don't like dicks aren't restricted narrowly in what they can choose.

Don't like what you've done/will do with the ogre though, obviously.
>>
>>7324929
You can just imagne that they dont have dicks if you want to be a fag.

>>7324175
Put dicks on whichever ones you want senpai, you got my support.
>>
>>7324844
Oh you beautiful person, how do I love you!
>>
>>7324937
That's stupid, anon. Imagining against something that's in the picture is called delusion. It's denying reality.

Also please read his post, he said he didn't do it because he couldn't find the images, he's not planning on adding anything except to the ogre.
>>
>>7324943
Then let him add the dick to his cyoa and stop complaining
>>
>>7324955
Most of my post is a compliment. Don't get so butt bothered by my opinion in the final sentence, it's not an attack on you nor did I tell him to do anything.
>>
>>7324957
>Most of my post is a compliment
>Most
yeah...
>>
>>7324962
If you're disbelieving me, let me rephrase it by cutting out the specifics you disagree with. "I'm glad you did this. The CYOA currently accommodates two different groups of people without excluding either, and I am happy."
>>
>>7324966
If you say so. And just a word of advice, you realy shouldnt get worked up over other peoples fetishes.
>>
>>7324970
I wasn't worked up dude, you're the one who took offense and started a small argument.
>>
>>7324971
And yet here you are.
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
Lylium Church
>Sounds like a good middle ground
Quarters & Bedrooms x6
Goblins x10
Dog x2
Time Killer: Vendor
>Tavern and inn
Trinkets: Lura Berry & Alchemy book
>Make 3 human size goblins
Motivation: Inheritance
>After serving in the army it's time to return home and take over the family business
Interests: Combat, Alchemy, Food
>Trained one dog-breed to be a bouncer who will help train the other. Practice alchemy to maximize yield from half-breeds and improving my cooking.

I own a tavern and inn serving the town locals and weary travelers on the road with my half-breeds working as staff. I mainly work the kitchen while the goblins serve customers and clean, the dog-girls help me keep brawls to a minimum. Part of the goblin's job is being milked for fluids, their milked filled from the tap and secretions mixed into drinks to make them alcoholic or give an extra kick.

I don't care to risk the wilds so I trade with traveling merchants and adventurers for alchemy ingredients. It wasn't until I warned a group of adventurers about roving bandits in the area that I realized I had become a stereotypical NPC quest giver.
>>
>>7324992
Falling for bait, yes. I hate when that happens, but you did a good job.
>>
>>7319095
>Start- 20
>Kitsune- 14
>Intriguing- 13
>Feminine- 12
>I ain't dying yet!- 9
>Sweet- 8
>General Magic- 6
>Chaos magic- 2
>Kellie- 0
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
There are developments in the genital front, m'dudes. I was thinking I'd find more ogres with cocks, but, alas, I was wrong. Which I don't fucking get. Especially with how popular futa is.
Point is: Imma keep looking for endowed onis. Until then, you'll have to do with Shuten-Doji, which, frankly, I rather like.
Weeb in peace, folks. Imma wank myself asleep until tomorrow.
>>
File: [mbw].jpg (30KB, 324x288px) Image search: [Google]
[mbw].jpg
30KB, 324x288px
>>7324844
>>
Hello, I run the dropbox in the pastebin at the top. I am still sort of a newfag and was wanting to know. Is /d/'s posting size limit smaller than /tg/'s? I think I heard it's 4mb to /tg/'s 8mb. If that is true I was going to try and make a sub-section for CYOAs 4mb and less so that it's more useable for posting stuff here.

>>7324089
Love the CYOA anon
>>
>>7318818
>>7324734

>Immortality
Your eternal life takes the form of regeneration, you'll be able to come back from any injury, no matter what. Only problem is, this means you have to eat a /lot/. Your cells will use the food to keep you young and perfect forever, and you'll probably never gain any notable weight, but you're gonna have to be a glutton out of necessity. Plus, if you ever don't eat for long enough, you'll start to waste away, and while you won't ever die, you can become useless and paralyzed from sheer starvation. In the real world, your eating habits are both expensive, and frowned upon by most folks.

>New Body
You got your body out of a wish from a Jenie, and to your delight, he wasn't a total asshole. People find your form pretty damn cute, and you're drowning in head-pats most of the time.

>Magical Realm
The downside to the above wish is that when you're in the real world, you revert to your normal form. Also, time in the magical world passes at a rate of roughly ten-to-one, so spending even a small amount of time there could mean losing contact with your friends and family here... You might just have to make a choice between them at some point.

>Monkey Paw Wish
Again, the downside here is that it only works in the magical realm. But goddamn does it ever work in the magical realm. Your friends are all waifu material in and of themselves, they're all perfectly sweet and innocent, and find your absurd eating habits to be just another one of your cute quirks. They shower you in affection constantly, and everyone loves you unconditionally.

Ultimately, as you spend more and more time in the magical realm, being doted on by the happy world and its adoring inhabitants, you start to drift away from reality... Everything is such a chore there, whereas everything comes easy for an immortal being who's loved by everyone. Eventually, you'll probably just decide to stay, leaving this world behind. But hey, who's gonna object, right?
>>
>>7318818
>>7325180

I've got six points for helping that other fellow, so I'll get:

>Worldly change: Everyone becomes able to summon demons, angels, or other spirits to serve them. These spirits always obey their masters or mistresses completely, and are fairly powerful.

>New body: A 19 year old giant slime girl (I'll leave the details up to you, but at least fifty feet tall)

>Power/Magic: The ability to make people worship me.

>Royalty

>Monkey Paw wish: That all of my subjects are happy serving me.
>>
>>7325195
Summoning quickly becomes widespread, and summoner becomes one of the highest paying jobs. The high pay is because the summoning process opens up the summoner to being summoned, so prolific summoners spend little time in their home world. The first hour of summoning is free, but each summonhour thereafter costs two hours of being summoned yourself.

You are the queen of a small slimeworld. While it doesn't have much to offer besides slime and slimegirls, it's home. Due to your status as royalty, you can command your slimegirls to summon and be summoned on your behalf so you can avoid being summoned and enslaved.

However, anyone summoned on your behalf is addicted to serving you for the duration of their stay. The instant they are without a task or orders, they become antsy and quickly seek to be given a task, by any means necessary. Leave someone unordered for long and he'll happily commit murder just so you'll tell him to stop.

To gain the ability to leave your slimeworld, describe the following:
>which of your minion's summons you make a deal with for your own summoning
>what tasks they demand of you in the world they summon you to
>how you establish a portal (or if you do)
>how the other world's people react
>how you get revenge if your summoner screwed you over, or how you reward them if they didn't
>>
>>7325195

>Worldly Change
When people go to sleep, they enter an alternate world that has various powerful beings running around. When in this dream world people are shadowy phantasms that may once a night envelop a being. During the time people are awake they may summon one being they captured any of the previous nights. People start using the summoned entities to commit crimes or stop other people from committing crimes. Things slowly getting lewder as time goes on.

>New Body
You are now a 51 foot tall slime girl. You lack the ability to speak, are very durable, impossible to kill completely (even for the summoned spirits), and are able to control the color and acidity of your slime nature.

>Power/Magic
While you can't directly speak, all the being that humanity can now summon share a link to you able to communicate your thoughts. By focusing on a summon you influence the human that summoned it to view you as a grand deity.

>Royalty
You are the queen of all the summons. Your kingdom is the dream world humanity visits to get their summons.

>Monkey Paw Wish
Your subjects are very happy to serve you... at least the interpretations they have decided. While the summons can help communicate your ideas and you can make people regard you as a deity you cannot control their impression of you directly. Your actions will help decide that, but there will always be people who misinterpret what you want from them.

Fuck, >>7325219 did it too, I already had most of this typed out, so fuck it. Going to post it anyway
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
A question about the expansions, by how much can you expand the housing options?

All it says is that I can expand one option if I pay 2 gold.
>>
>>7325219
>>7325222

Both of these are lovely responses anons, and I'll gladly answer the questions the first poster asked.

>Which of your minion's summons you make a deal with for your own summoning

It wouldn't be hard to find a good one; since they become insanely addicted to serving me, I can threaten to make them act against their own self-interest if they treat me unkindly. An adversarial relationship like that wouldn't be great though, so instead I'm going to pick someone relatively innocent. I'll pick a lamia with an extremely long tail; her name's Sylvie, and she's extremely affectionate and cuddly, she particularly loves how my slime can keep her cold-blooded body warm all over.

>What tasks they demand of you in the world they summon you to.

Well, no matter how nice we are, I do have to follow orders. She actually just uses me mostly to be lazy; I hunt human men for her, and do a damn fine job of a it. This world is typical lewd fantasy stuff, so I have some competition, but there actually aren't any slimes on this world, so some men approach me out of curiosity. Otherwise, she just makes me clean her cave, or cuddle with her for long periods during the cold nights.

>How I establish a portal

I establish a portal by getting a wizard in their world to summon one of my servants for some extended period of time, then, once he lets her go, having her order him to craft a portal. After making that, I can send other slimes through to experience everything this world has to offer!

>How the other world's people react

Generally positive, actually. The slimes don't have a habit of killing/eating people after sex, and I've made sure that they don't rape people either, so if anything, it's a relief for the sexually frustrated men and woman who get constantly teased by lewd monsters.
>>
>>7325237
>Revenge/Rewards for my summoner

My summoner didn't screw me over, though we did screw each other on a few occasions. Ultimately, we stopped summoning each other (unless we wanted some kinky stuff for a while) and just went through the portal. We live together now, in a castle in the slime world, but we make frequent trips to her world for sightseeing and meeting with political figures. She's not my master now, and I'm not hers, we're simply two queens, happily ruling together.
>>
>>7318712
Monster Race CYOA: (+50)
Species:
>Mammalian
Body Size:
>Giant: 3m
Body Build:
>Humanoid (-5)
Lesser Abilities:
>Snap
>Fitting
>Battery
>Grit
Greater Abilities:
>Blaze: Earth
>Back Again
Adaptations
>Utility Claws (-1)
>Strength (-10)
>Durability (-10)
>Regeneration (-10)
>Agility (-10)
>Fur (Free)
>Heavy Hide (-4)
>Bright Eyes (-5)
>Tracker (-5)
Mates:
>Common Whore (-V1)
>Cop (-V4)
>Convert x2 (-V10)
Territory and Lair:
>Major City: Warehouse
>>
>>7319243
>>7319244
Elf Slave CYOA:
Race:
>Dark Elf
Encounter:
>Purchased
Age Group:
>Adult
Characteristics:
>Clever
>Obsessive
Brand of Ownership:
>Leather Collar
Personality Runes:
>Adore Rune
>Possess Rune
>Clear Rune
Physical Runes:
>Stamina Rune
>Strength Rune
>Sorcerer Rune
Clothing Articles:
>Maid Outfit
>Casual Clothing
Living Accommodations:
>Masters Bedroom
Slave Treatment:
>Respectful
Slave Severity
>Firm
Punishments:
>Reprehend
>Spanking
>Flogging
Training and Education:
>Courtesan
>Sorcery
>Combat
Employment:
>Guard
Gifts and Trinkets:
>Warm Cloak
>Outings
Magic and Sorcery
>Teleport
>Strengthen
>Nullify
Forbidden Spells:
>None
>>
>>7325227
Also, how long does the Green Tincture last? If it isn't permanent, does it refill automatically?
>>
>>7324844
Ashley a best
8 Points
Yes Master Bonus (6)
>Daddy
Date Night Bonus (4)
Harem Bonus (2)
>Thueban Kingdom
Peculiarity (1)

Womb (0)

I will love him forever
>>
Well this is my first time doing this so I'll give it a try,be gentle.

> Immortality

> New Body : I would be a 20 years old,very pale looking human girl.

> Magical item : A symbiote Power armor like suit. Use your creative juices to the max for this one!

> Monkey Paw Wish : I don't want to be lonely.
>>
>>7318818
>Well this is my first time doing this so I'll give it a try,be gentle.
>> Immortality
>> New Body : I would be a 20 years old,very pale looking human girl.
>> Magical item : A symbiote Power armor like suit. Use your creative juices to the max for this one!
>> Monkey Paw Wish : I don't want to be lonely.
>>
>>7323779
You're totally right about being vanilla, but I couldn't find too many powers or anything that interested me.
>>
>>7324844
Trap Queen CYOA:
Prince:
>Pharaoh: Nima (Perk: Wise Cat)
Adjustments:
>Feminine Curves
>Breasts
>Athleticism
>Vigina: No Cock
>Womb
>Yes Master
>Peculiarity
>>
>>7324089
Peacocks are male, Peahens are female.
The colorful feathers are sexual dimorphism, only appearing in males.
If that's what you intended, that's fine, but males don't lay eggs.
>>
what the fug is the deal with tits
>>
>>7324925
>removing the rolling in it's entirety
Yes please.
>>
>>7324089
>>7324091
How much does/can the Parasite Slime affect the host creature?
Are there any ways (such as items, monstergirl produce, or even abilities of the monstergirls) of changing our form?
>>
>>7322547
>Prisoner, Female -300
>Bio-engineered Prison -290
>Medium Prison -290
>Mixed Prison -290
>Warden: Niadra -280
>Uniform: Parasite Suit -270
>Power Disabling Field
>Medical Facility -265
>Custom Rooms - 250
>Minimum Orgasn 5 - 245
>Milking Treatment - 225
>Sex Machine Treatment - 205
>Wall Decoration Punishment - 195
>Tentacle Pit Punishment - 185
>Monster Menagerie Punishment - 175
>Parasites Treatment - 155
>Reeducation Treatment - 135
>Impregnation Punishment - 125
>Increased Sensitivity Treatment - 105
>Riots Common - 85
>Mind Control Riots - 70
>Taste of own medicine - 40
>Impregnation upgrade - 35
>Futafication Punishment - 15
>Cum diet punishment - 5
>>
>>7325484
They're monsters. They can be different.
>>
>>7325526
I actually like the idea of peacock monsters looking like really beautiful girls, but with a package down below. Then the peahens are more homely, but are bi, though strongly leaning to the feminine side.
>>
>>7325530
That's not happening here. It's just that in this case the females are pretty and showy.

Also I don't think you know what bi means.
>>
>>7324844
>ALL the traps
>Royal Marriage +bonus
>Yes Master
>Peculiarity
>Direct Control +Bonus
>Feminine Curves
>Womb

Road to Glory.
>>
>>7325532
>Also I don't think you know what bi means.
Sexually aroused by both males and females?

But eh, whatever, I'm starting to get my own headcannon now. So peace.
>>
>>7325556
>I'm starting to get my own headcannon now.
I implore you not to shoot up the place with it.
>>
>>7322550
What's the source of the baby bot image?
>>
>>7322979
I can never understand why someone would make such boring waifus in this, they don't choose comedian, they don't choose good taste. How are you expected to ever have a real conversation with you?
>loli
>Ridiculous
>Thicc
>Harmless, Worshipping, Delusional-8
>Insecure, Tomboy, Submissive, Poor, Paranoid, Gifted, Filthy, NEET, Short-10
>Great cook, Fetish x2, Youthful, Videogames, Motherly, Together, Forever, Adorable, Comedian, Income x2, Good taste, talented, good hair-(-42)
>Closer, Romantic Trip, religious, decorator, consent not required, genetic marking x2, connections, Tech Savvy, drugging, her's forever, house husband, addict, diary-1
>Lonely
>Your undying love
A perfect combination of a housewife, best bro, and fucktoy. Connections and Tech Savvy are just upgrades here, really. You can do anything illegal you want and she can reair your computer at anytime. Live on NEET bucks and due to Fetish x2, create an incestuous family with her and our daughters. She'll cook, clean, and do the laundry but we'll both taise the kids together.
>>
>>7325227
When you increase the size of the building, you increase the total of breeds that can live in it, regardless of what particular subspecies they belong to.
>>7325301
Green tincture is not refillable, although I might consider making trinkets byuable for exorbitant prices. Nothing that I'll worry about anytime soon, but still. The Tincture lasts for a lifetime. Heals all wounds and gives enhanced rejuvenation. All that's added in the coming version.
>>7325496
How'd I put it? The parasite slime is, aside from a misnomer, similar to the Nightmare. They both take resources from another being and produce something in exchange. It's more symbiosis than parasitism, which is why I'll be changing that particular breed in coming versions.
There are several ways of changing one's form, although it depends on what those changes amount to. An ogre's genital secretions can increase muscular mass, a Goat's milk can cause weight gain and "Parasite" slimes can change their host's body. Aside from that, larger changes require items. From the elegible trinkets, the Circe can change pretty much any living being into another living being and the Lura Berry can change small(er) things. EG: You could turn a human into a breed if you give them a drop of Circe or you could also make a mammal breed start producing feathers, or scales, or laying eggs. You could change your gender completely by using a Lura Berry or just grow taller, shorter, a larger dick, change haircolor, grow old or young and things such as those. Things that work just as well with breeds.
For other things, you'd require alchemy knowledge to be able to make potions that change individual properties.
>>
>>7324844
What are the rules for this? Why are they all bottoms?

>chandra
>cock enhancement 12"
>bow down
>nymphomaniac
>>
>>7325737
>What are the rules for this? Why are they all bottoms?
Try actually reading the text that describes the setting and rules and such.
>>
>>7324091
You think you could put a cleaner version somewhere? Harsh black on faux-parchment is hard on the eyes.
>>
>>7325728
>It's more symbiosis than parasitism, which is why I'll be changing that particular breed in coming versions.
Do you mean just changing the name from "Parasitic" to "Symbiotic" (or something like that), or...?
>"Parasite" slimes can change their host's body
How extensively, compared to what the items can do?
>>
>>7325746
I'm on that. Not a priority but should be available soon(ish).
>>7325749
Parasite Slime to Symbiont or Symbiotic Slime and the appropriate changes to the description.
The way they change the body is similar to a Lura Berry, but said changes won't work if the slime ain't attached to you. It also works on breeds much the same way.
>>
>>7325761
>The way they change the body is similar to a Lura Berry, but said changes won't work if the slime ain't attached to you.
Do you mean that the changes would revert if the slime changes host, or...?
>>
>>7325879
Exactly that.

I'm also gonna take this chance to mention that I will be adding an eighth abyssal breed for the next update and change one of the "Other Interests" to Blacksmithing, which will allow the player to craft weapons and armor by using breed resources. Things such as dragonscale armor or Batwing daggers. I'll also try to give more uses to the Pixy aside from "prevents a breed from killing other breeds".
>>
>>7325927
>give more uses to the Pixy
make her a fucking slut. make her turn the others into sluts.
>>
>>7325927
>Exactly that.
Is there any particular reason why a symbislime would need to leave their host (beyond the host's untimely death)?
>Pixy
Didn't notice it when reading the CYOA proper, but I'm pretty sure the proper spelling is "pixie" rather than "pixy".
>>
>>7320294
I just cant picture muscular body with child bearing or badonkadong asses

Anyone has examples?
>>
>>7325728
>When you increase the size of the building, you increase the total of breeds that can live in it, regardless of what particular subspecies they belong to.
By how much though, there's no number given.
>>
>>7326034
Increase the capacity by 1
>>
>>7325761
Another slime question:
Does the Acid Slime's property that "They can fuse with common slimes to lose their corrosive potential" mean that they then lose their unique alchemical production when they do, or does it just make them safer to handle for 25 extra silver?

If it is the former, does that mean you have to keep them in separate Yards to keep them from fusing with your regular slimes?
>>
File: MonsterDens1.jpg (3MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
MonsterDens1.jpg
3MB, 1200x9000px
>>7325956
>Is "pixie" rather than "pixy"
Blame hentai for that one.
>any particular reason why a symbislime would need to leave their host (beyond the host's untimely death)?
Unless the owner wants her to do so, there is none.
>>7326034
There IS a number, though. It might be hard to read, but there IS a number.
>>7326043
They're safer to handle for 25 extra silver and they don't need to be kept in separate yards. Same thing for the Symbiotic slime and the Toxic one.

Also, here's version 1.01.
Changelog:
-Pixy now stops breeds from being aggressive to each other, meaning the dividers in the aviary and barn are not necessary if you have one of them. They also raise the libido of all breeds.
-Cats will provide a few random resources twice a week.
-Magpies will provide a few brass coins once a week and can be used to appraise treasures.
-Sparrows can be used to deliver messages and shipments if your job is Messenger
-If you feed fruits or vegetables to Bushes, Lillies and Alraunes they will start growing that fruit as well.
-Flycatcher's resources can be used to enhance potions.
-Imp's milk can raise libido
-Succubi milk can raise libido and fertility.
-Parasite slime has been changed to Symbiotic slime
-Added an outline to most of the texts.
-Changed some fonts.
-Added a page number at the top.
-Added some needed explanations.
>>
File: MonsterDens2.jpg (3MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
MonsterDens2.jpg
3MB, 1200x9000px
>>7326051
-Added the Lunar Presence
-Added the Blacksmithing interest
-Changed descriptions of the jobs
-Changed descriptions of the items
-Added an outline to most of the texts
-Changed some fonts
-Added a page numer at the top

Some spellchecking has taken place as well, obviously. I might still have skipped some stuff. Feel free to let me know.
>>
>Over 300 posts
>86 image replies
>Like half of those are pictures for the interactive cyoa

I hate to be this guy, but this thread has been exceptionally dead content wise. Other than the modification to the Interactive CYOA and Monster Dens I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any new content here for a while either.

Perhaps it's time to consider retiring the thread for a while again to give people some time and incentive to work on new content to get the ball rolling again?
>>
>>7326073
No. If people want to post in the thread they should.
>>
>>7326073
>Perhaps it's time to consider retiring the thread for a while again to give people some time and incentive to work on new content to get the ball rolling again?
>implying people won't lose interest altogether if that is done
Besides, I'm pretty sure we're getting more OC now that we have threads up consistently compared to when we didn't.
>>
>>7326051
>There IS a number, though. It might be hard to read, but there IS a number.
> The size of the building can be increased in 1 by paying 2 extra gold.
> can be increased in 1 by paying 2 extra gold.
>>
>>7326051
The issue isn't that there's no number. The issue is that there's no units.
>>
>>7326103
I mean, everyone else seems to get that the 1 refers to breeds, as it's pretty much the only thing that makes sense on that context, but if you insist, I'll add it then.

If it's still a bother to read, I'll also be changing the background into a plain color.
>>
>>7326137
Can you also change the font to something that's not a pain in the ass to read?
>>
>>7326051
I have a question about Sparrows and Magpies. Are they supposed to cost 5 silver? Because 50 Brass is 5 Silver. If so, why not just list them as 5 Silver? Seems like an oversight, like they were supposed to cost half a Silver.
>>
>>7326155
That was an oversight. Sparrows and Magpies were originally 25 brass, and I tend to leave the lower value unit when it's not a multiple of 10. When I changed their cost, that went over my head. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>7326137
>If it's still a bother to read, I'll also be changing the background into a plain color

No, please don't. Increasing the brightness was enough. I like the feel of the the parchment with flourishy letters.
>>
>>7326137
Text looks good and the stroke lets you read it on the dark spots of the parchment background.
>>
>>7326170
Seems odd that they cost way more than Owls and Crows, then.
>>
>>7326233
It kinda makes sense though. Have you seen that sparrow? I'd pay top dollar for her. Magpies, however, should be cheap. Not because there's anything wrong with her, it's just that everyone should be able to have an adorable little magpie chirping profanities everywhere.
>>
>>7326254
Yeah, but five times as much? It just seems steep.
>>
>>7326270
5 silver isn't a bad price at all. I think the real problem is the crow and owl are undervalued.
>>
>>7326057
>Nameless Breed
>1/512 chance
It's less likely than flipping 8 coins and them all being heads (1/256)
>>
>>7326073
idc

i like having the thread up
>>
>>7326457
I dont know why you didnt just call it equal to flipping 9 coins and getting all heads.
>>
>>7326457
Please, refer to >>7324925
>>7326280
Similar situation than >>7326170
Crows and owls were supposed to be more expensive but when changing prices I forgot about them. I'll be reworking the cost of all birds, actually, to make it more even when compared to other types of breeds.
>Select all images containing street names
>No images containing street names
>Can't skip
>??????
>>
>>7324925
> removing the rolling
I kinda like the rolling, there is already a bunch of cyoa with buy mechanics, a few ones with rolling cant hurt.
>>
>>7326510
they can hurt as mods delete rolling spam on tg and moreso here. whole threads have been wiped because of rolling.
>>
>>7326540
As long as you dont roll in the fucking thread, that is just being super rude. Why would you spam a thread like that anyways?
>>
>>7326510
There are those who play CYOA's just for the fun in planning things, not as a game.
>>
>>7326540
You can't even roll d8 on /d/. There's no way it would cause any spam, unless people somehow decide to make new posts only to announce what they got when they rolled on random.org.
>>
>>7326510
Rozen is already shit though, taking away choice makes it even more shit
>>
>>7326544
Retards do it even more when you ask them not to. If you're not an idiot, you'll just make your CYOA without any rolling mechanic.
>>
File: 1489586563523.png (2MB, 1274x9190px) Image search: [Google]
1489586563523.png
2MB, 1274x9190px
For this one off the old thread, I finally figured out how I was gonna do this one... Here goes, steps to ultimate goddesshood!

Lactation +2
Orgasmic Milking +2
High Output (semen) +1
Splooge +1
Animally Fertile +2
Piercings (Nipple) +1
Lewd Aura +2
Ready +1
Horny +2
Lottery +7
Magic -7
Magus -7
Archmage -7

Guide to /tg/ing everything (Despite not having levels in D&D), using the stipulation that the ring only lets me cast spells as a 20th level Wizard, and not actually grants me 20 levels in Wizard.

1:) Alter Self into a Scaled One of Toril
2:) Gate in a Sirrukh
3:) Geas/Quest the Sirrukh into providing me with the Manipulate Form ability, preferably as an EX instead of an SU
4:) Contain Sirrukh for later (Wall of Force/Imprison)
5:) Use Manipulate Form on myself to give myself the ability to cast Body Outside Body (7th level Wu Jen spell), most easily being done by granting it as a Spell Like Ability, but can also be done by using Manipulate Form to copy the Human Paragon's "Additional Feat (ex)" ability
6:) When I wake up, use BoB to clone myself, then remove CYOA Ring
7:) BoB clone uses Manipulate Form to give infinite feats and spells to main body
8:) Awaken, make more clones, then perform LoP's Infinite Damage Loop dirty trick using BoB clones, leaving the main body seperate
9:) Using infinite damage loop, activate Omniscificer trick, gaining infinite skills and knowledges
10:) Sacrifice Sirrukh for infinite craft XP and craft GP using BoVD sacrifices
11:) Use BoB clones for crafting everything I can ever imagine
12:) Have spare BoB clone finish Pun-Pun divinity fuckery to gain access to Alter Reality salient divine ability on main body
13:) Use Alter Reality so main body has ultimate cosmic power
14:) Release infinite damage loop on now-ded BoB clone
15:) Visit Lewd Goddess in wherever-land, give her the ring back with a thanks and maybe a gropey smooch, then return to /tg/ where I belong.
>>
>>7320294
I have made this so many times and still don't get tired
High school
Amazonian
Muscular
Mammoth
Child bearing
Sexy
Long and straight
Bronze
Nymph
Fulltime dom
Smugtacular, possesive, charismatic, cool, pervert, romantic, idealistic, motherly, neat freak, aggresive
Cuddling, sweaty sex, cfnm, frottage, oral, smothering, momdom, being on top, milking dry, territorial
Lifting, running, sports, travelling, cooking
Piercings (nipples, tongue, belly button) tattoos, futanari

Still my fav
>>
>>7326603
There are a number of things that I expected in this thread, but Pun-Pun was very much not among them.
>>
>>7326765

Well Anon, this is a CYOA. A Choose Your Own Adventure. My choice was Pun-Pun shenanigans.
>>
>>7326051
I understand that Im not harming my girls when i take their feathers but am i killing their babies when i take their eggs?
>>
>>7326865
If you think you're eating chicken babies when you cook eggs, then yes. Unless you impregnate them first, then wait for them to give birth and then cook THAT egg. In which case, also yes, but now you're a murderer.
>>
>>7326865
If they're like real birds, their ovulation produces an egg regardless of whether they're impregnated or not. If they're not impregnated, the egg will contain no fetus.
>>
>>7319243

How many runes are allowed? Doesn't seem to say on the CYOA itself.
>>
>>7326765
Fuck, I knew I recognized that from somewhere. Absolute madman.
>>
>>7326051
wait so is it per monster in the second-half, or per breed?

So if I only have Barn, Pond, and Quarters that means I can only get 6 different monsters, which is a lot of wasted money in the second section
>>
>>7318702
Party on motherfuckers.
>Income: Milking, Breeding
With any luck the calves will end up with adoring cow girl headpat enthusiasts and not at the slaughterhouse, but that ain't my problem.
>Age: Heifer
Old enough to not worry about (repeated) pregnancy breaking her. Life-threatening c-sections are not fun.
>Origin, Skin, Hair: South America, Brown, White Bob
got that jungle fever and it ain't malaria son
>Personality: Cheerful, Ditzy
Don't worry, be happy. You didn't need those brains anyway.
>Acquisition: Foreclosure
Someone hit the coke too hard and couldn't pay their dues. Their loss, my gain.
>Living Quarters: With You
WELCOME TO PARTY CENTRAL
>Outfit: Bikini Combo
>Accessory: Hat
YES HATS
>Large Dose
gotta get milk to get money those hats don't grow on trees
>Transformation: Horns, Ears, Tail, Cock
One of these is not like the others.
>no surgery
>machine milking
>Punishment: Rape
>Reward: Sex
This actually works, fuck you.
>>
>>7326994
I'm not the author, but I'm pretty sure that the restrictions on the buildings are for types of half-breeds and the prices are per individual. I'm going aviary, greenhouse, quarters and even with the high breed limits on those buildings, it would be hard to spend all my coins if you interpret it the other way.
>>
File: Pepe Comfy.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Comfy.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>7326051
>Clegg Commune
No need to worry about war, hunger, or strife, just sex and living a happy life
>Barn with just herbivores-40
>Quarters with Corporeal-31
>Yard with slime-21
Upgrade Quarters 6 times, Upgrade Barn 3 times
31 gold, 310 silver, 3,100 brass
>4 Cow, 1 Rabbit, 3 fairy, 1 Dog, 1 Succubus, 3 regular slimes
Cows are the main breeding stock here, Fairies are for chores, Succubus are for helping getting the cows pregnant, the dog and rabbit will do misc work and be my closer companions, and the slimes will mostly be for fucking with some alchemy on the side
>>7326057
>Rolled a 2
Definitely have her milked with her cows. Can't really see why Void imp is so sought after though.
>Vendor
I said it before, I'm fucking on farming milk and selling slime juice to novice alchemists.
>Ivory Liquor and Lura Berry
Use it all on the cows and the hellhound. Edit the dog and rabbit to be insanely thicc, somewhat smaller, fertile, and lightweight. Edit Fairies to be cuddlier and more stretchy
>Sex
This is why I clicked on the cyoa
>Farming, Vices, Rest
My Dog can now use magic.
Seems pretty comfy, I do have to ask if you can breed with the hell hounds to acquire more of them though, they sell for a lot but it would be nice to be able to breed more.
>>
>>7318818
>New body(1pt)
Im also going to let whoever wants to, choose my form because i just trust people like that.
>Transformation (1pt)
>Immortality (2pts)
>World change (1pt)
I wanna make every man a trap.
>>
>>7326051
I find myself left with 10 gold coins, that I can't spend.
Rozen cult
Caves, 10G
Rolled 4, 6, Void maiden, Flayer, Gangrene(from scroll), 60G
Alchemy Lab,
Alchemy book, Ritual Scroll(rolled 1)
Sex,
Magic(rolled 10), Alchemy, Blacksmithing

I guess though that I forge alchemically enhanced bondage supplies for the Rozen cult. I mean who else are you going to go to when you need to tie up a Flayer? Clearly the alchemist that has a Flayer already tied up.

Disclaimer, I make no claims that my alchemically enhanced bondage supplies can actually protect you from the abyss.
>>
>>7319094
Despite Aphrodite being the very literal mother of the god Hermaphrodite, there is futa option.

Why you do this?
>>
We require a new thread.
>>
>>7327656
We already have one. >>7326203
>>
>>7327656
>>7326203
there has been one for a while
>>
>>7324844
Do I really need to buy He Said, She Said If I fully convert them to female? I fell like that should be provided for free if you buy them curves, breasts 2, vagina 2, and womb
>>
>>7325361
Somewhere in the bombed out ruins of a top secret base, lays a svelt young woman with ghostly pale hair and skin. A great oceanic beast silently holds vigil over her, he has done his best to rebuild what was left of her, but she was in terminal condition. That woman is you.

You thought you'd hit the jackpot when you got that job as a janitor for that shady organization's R&D Dept., but that went out the window when a separate group started launching bombing runs against your new workplace. Luckily, you were right next to an experimental superweapon when shit started going down. A small worm with black armor over it's face, you'd been smuggling it real food other than the revolting nutrient formula it had been being fed up till then. When it saw you on the floor, skin and hair melted off and legs missing, it busted through it's tank and frantically latched on to the only friendly face it had ever known. As Host and Symbiote, your lives are as one, neither of you can fall while the other draws breath.

His model was called the "Kitsune", a symbiote that attaches to the base of the spine as a set of nine tails. One as a head, two as arms, two as legs, two as wings, one as shield, and the last as a club. The Kitsune was almost ready to be released save for how long it takes to grow, a century per extra tail. After a thousand years the tails other than the head will detach and look for Hosts of their own. Your aging is also slowed down to match his, starting off in your prime at twenty, and ending off as a milf at forty, before going back to twenty again.

Your Symbiote perks up as you start to stir, butterflies in his stomach. While he is still but a child, he's just as sapient as you are. You two will lead an endless life together.

My choices are coming up soon. I ran out of room for them.
>>
File: Blast from the past.jpg (824KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Blast from the past.jpg
824KB, 1400x700px
>>7327908
Alright, here we go.(7)
>Immortality(5)
>New Body: An athletic twelve year old boy. My face should be feminine enough to make me a convincing trap if I throw on some makeup and a skirt.(4)
>Magical Realm: A bizarre realm inhabited by terrifying but surprisingly friendly monsters. A monster Colosseum carved into a massive tree, a cruise ship on tank treads touring the desert, and a village of cartoony dinosaurs are all within a week's hike of the spawn point. (2)
>Sidekick: Hoping for a local from my magical realm.(1)
>Magical Item: A backpack that will generate whatever supplies we need while exploring my magical realm.(0)

Karma, don't fail me now.
>>
>>7320294
>>7320295
amazonian
Athletic
average
child bearing
sex
pixie cut
bronze
receptive
erratically dom
generous, Smugtacular, charasmatic, feminine, pragmatic, cunning, idealistic, motherly, laid back.
cuddling, toys, hypnosis, cross-dressing, milking, momdom.
reading, fishing, running, hiking, hunting
tattoos, piercings,
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.