[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 31

File: ashe.jpg (600KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ashe.jpg
600KB, 1280x960px
Walls & Funboxes Edition

Previous: >>7250797

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/CZ67xZt
>>
>>7262033
Sorry mate, someone beat you too it BUT WAS STUPID WITH THE GODDAMN THREAD TITLE
>>7260567
>>
File: ashe2.jpg (749KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ashe2.jpg
749KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>7262038
I hate when they forget
>>
Anyone got TiT's 7.22?
>>
>>7262968
The other thread has the last ver.
>>
any news on the CoC mod?
>>
>>7263769
Still no new update
>>
There's this game coming to Nutaku apparently.
https://www.lewdgamer.com/2017/01/20/lupiesoft-new-eroge-mutiny/

Someone in the comments says there is futanari, animal dicks and monstergirls.
>>
any good game where you are the slave being trained?
>>
>>7264673
Do you think Lara is the stretchy kind of fairy that can fit on a normal human dick?
>>
>>7264860
Scodini is working on another game within the same universe as Wonderland
Find it at TFGamesSite or his own.
Great writing but only an introduction
>>
So who is working on a trap game?
>>
>>7262033
>>7262040
This from an actual game?
>>
>>7266965
No
>>
Beside TiTS and CoC,whats are the best games for mobile?Brike my pc :/
>>
Hey, I'm looking around for a particular game, and couldn't find it in the archive or catalogue: at the start of the game you give a girl a check-up after she is sexually harassed and then drug her and lock her into a medical chair. Had drug, mindbreak, and that sort of stuff. Was a 3DCG hentai game.
>>
>>7264673

>visual novel

how boring
>>
>>7263743
the mega link is dead. Do you have another?
>>
>>7262033
Been playing Nanocrisis, Parasite In City and Hounds of Blade again.

Anybody know any good run-or-rape games with pregnancy elements in them?
>>
>>7268373
There is nowhere near enough of those.
>>
>>7266965
It's based on FFXII.
>>
anyone got the new lust doll?
>>
File: 17911501_13712657_rj099823_im.jpg (41KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
17911501_13712657_rj099823_im.jpg
41KB, 466x350px
It's probably a lost cause at this point, but can anybody upload 俺のセフレは男の娘 by [MAJENTA ROSE] anywhere?

Came buckets with their succubus animation, however their previous one (this) is seedless on sukebei.
>>
are there any /d/ games I can play on the retropie?
>>
>>7268808
Ask /hgg/ instead. People here exclusively play Western games, and most of them are text-only. Only /hgg/ would be willing to discuss/provide a proper /d/ game like that one.
>>
File: fbb2846530e803a0e750c8199dd3fecf.jpg (811KB, 2580x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fbb2846530e803a0e750c8199dd3fecf.jpg
811KB, 2580x2000px
Trying to get back into HGameDev was a mistake.

Dug up my old design notes for a small Zelda-like SciFi game I had an idea for... and it was in the middle of a notepad full of my old dissertation notes and now I feel like I'm slacking off on writing a paper.

The school/university system ruins your fucking brain.
>>
>>7264673
>these character designs are nice
>fairy literally BUILT for taking dick

>yuri

why
>>
Anyone got TiTs 0.7.24?
>>
Anyone have a link to the back build of TiTs? The mega link one for the .sfw is kill.
>>
>>7269492
backer*
>>
> Can't find anything as enjoyable as Slavemaker or JoNT

help
>>
>>7269545
Free Cities or Wife Trainer?
>>
>>7269553
I've played Free Cities to death (and I prefer games with visuals alongside text) but Wife Trainer is a good suggestion, I tried it a few days back.
>>
>>7269556
A jap game came out the other day called SoldGirl Town (RJ179387 on DLsite). You kidnap lolis, train them sexually, then either whore them out or make them into assistants. There's probably more to the game, but I have no idea what anything says. Hopefully a translation comes through soon.

Probably not as good as JoNT, but it's something in a sea of nothing right now.
>>
>>7269550
When did I claim I was? Your shitty fallacies don't work here, /pol/-kun.
Now will you fuck off already?
>>
>>7269565
I will when you stop replying, tsun-kun
>>
TiTS 0.7.24 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!3Ng2AQpa!2-BqTqraUm24RP0KnSK94DSgiKvsOdhVLJBryGPh-tY

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!LNYTlTxD!gWR5Dbap-v3phTtWBJVjEYXVcC2T3AwExtiJ4whjnCY

Note:
I don't keep old versions hosted. If the above links don't work, check if they are for the most recent release. If not, search the thread for the most recent build number.
>>
>>7269593
Few patches ago, the notes talked about upgraded hardlight scenes. Anyone know how I upgrade hardlight?

Really annoying how far behind the wiki is, and how few hints the patch notes give.
>>
>>7269692
no one cares about TiTS so the wiki sucks ass, you learn more about items by finding their CoC equivalent and looking at that article.
>>
>>7269693
It's useful for some stuff. It's just something like 2 months behind, so it's worthless for figuring out what the latest patchnotes are talking about.
>>
>>7269692
Go fight korgonnes and Milodans on Uveto till the hardlight upgrade drops.
>>
>mods are trying to suppress existent searching
I will not forget it!
>>
>>7269722

I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>7269365
It's futa, chicks with animal dicks.
>>
>>7269729
Well damn.. sounds awesome, shame it's apparently a VN.
>>
>>7269724
Earlier someone mentioned existent searching (probably a typo, though I'm not sure what they were trying to spell) and the mods deleted the post when they banned the shitposter from a bit ago.
At least, that's what I assume that anon meant. For all I know, existent searching might actually be a thing that I just don't know about.
>>
>>7269755

I'm trying to understand this myself. I saw a lot of posts get deleted for being replies to a GR 6 violation / shitposting.
>>
>>7269764
only reason the general got moderation was because the past two generals were intentionally vandalized.
>>
>>7268808
Go try the one on sukebei I just DLed it from there.
>>
File: 1483161331023.png (1MB, 1920x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1483161331023.png
1MB, 1920x2400px
Hey friends, what's the name of the game about traps with absurdly fat asses? I thought it had some really generic game like trap quest, but that's already taken.
>>
>>7269841
tales of androgeny. formerly known as Trap RPG
>>
>>7262033
source on this? got no luck so far
>>
>>7269693
The wiki caught AIDS or something, it used to be better
>>7269856
use the triangle
>>
>>7269845
Thanks a lot. The art is nice but it's a mystery to me why the combat is so needlessly complex.

>>7269593
What's good with this game nowadays? I keep downloading new versions and meaning to play it but it's just so mind numbingly boring. Honestly there's probabaly nothing good with enemies, who are the new NPCs and what fetishes do they cater to?
>>
File: ScreenShot_2017_0221_19_03_03.png (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_2017_0221_19_03_03.png
296KB, 640x480px
are there any scenes with the lion thing in succubus prison?
>>
>>7269912
>What's good with this game nowadays?
Nothing. The game is complete garbage and bugsex gated behind horrible gameplay and a worse plot, with novel after novel of you taking something up the ass.

I just upload it because people ask for it.
>>
>>7269918
I..I kinda like TiTS though.
>>
File: box2.jpg (232KB, 900x774px) Image search: [Google]
box2.jpg
232KB, 900x774px
Any body know the patron code for TQ?
>>7269912
The is a slave option for sera, sell he shit until she refuses to buy more, then talk to the new store near the moth/butterfly girl on tavros
There are also driders on myrellion that will feminize you and make you an egg-incubator
Del finally got a bit of new content
A subby Ausaur chick was added, found at any bar
thats about all I can recall
>>
>>7269918
Oh well. I just can't get into it at all even though technically it's far and away a better game than CoC. It's just not as sexy, like you said every scene is its own novella and it's just so hard to care about what's going on. And I don't think it helps that your character is supposed to be some kind of galactically famous trillionaire mary sue.

>>7269920
Thanks.
>>
>>7269912
Well, I find dicking around on it as a fun side-activity and coming back to it every now and then generally proves fruitful for new content. Off the top, here's some new shit that's been added relatively recently

- small expansion on Uveto for future plans
- miladon fertility priestess mob
- Omega Oil, makes your character enter an anal heat.
- Erra, a new (ausar) dog-chick who can be collared and is a submissive in bed
- Sera (succubus chick on tavros) can be made your submissive/slave
- Riya, racist cop that stirred up a shit storm on fenoxo forums because you can't really do shit about her
- Tentacool, a new TF item, allows you to change lots of yourself into tentacles
- Delrith (trap waiter on Tarkus) can be corrupted (slutified would probably be a more apt term desu) and feminized if fucked enough and then can be met on Canadia
- Mrs. Reasner was added to Uveto. Married woman that can be fucked. Is also a very nice person, will let you sleep on her lap.
- lots of other minor/major things I can't be bothered to remember

The game's biggest problem is that they're not working towards finishing it as the main goal, but are instead trying to add more and more filler content that's hit or miss to be honest. There's some good stuff there, but a lot of monotonous and repetitive content makes it hard for one to be enthused about an update that probably won't cater to your fetish or get closer to finishing the okay, if sub-par story.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>7269955
Will anyone ever make a mod that shaves TiTS down about 2/3 and make it more playable to human beings?
>>
>>7269976
I guess I really am alone in appreciating how much writing TiTS has.
>>
>>7269988
When it comes to playing a game like TiTS my number one priorety is getting off and not reading a 50 shades of grey.
Now all the shit listed here
>>7269955
Sounds exelent and so does other stuff I have seen mentioned about whats in it but when I need to read something as long as the fucking harry potter saga to get to it then I dont want to fucking do it when literaly everything else I could get off to is much better at it. I want to play it but I dont give a shit and wish he would fucking edit down a scene instead of splurging into notepad and copy pasting it in when hes done. There is simply too fucking much for me to care.
>>
>>7269988
I actually miss out on content because of the writing. Every time I encounter a new npc, if they aren't immediately interesting before clicking on them, I'll intentionally avoid talking to them just so I don't have to sit through the novel to come.
>>
>>7269955
wish there was a mod that changed the FUCKING RETARDED "FUTURISTIC" FURRY NAMES into their fucking CoC equivalents. what's worse is that they often aren't even based on latin or even greek roots, instead call backs to obscure ancient garbage.
>>
File: Why.png (41KB, 832x298px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
41KB, 832x298px
Does this shit ever become relevant? Does the game have anything for your height? Seeing this just makes me mad because I couldnt give a shit how tall my character is to the exact inch.
>>
Since we're complaining about TiTs
>Canadia has some fun scenes
>only way to reach it is by reaching 100 trust with Kiro
>Kiro actually has some fun scenes if you're into cumflation, so why not
>only action that raises her trust is helping her find someone else to fuck

Fucking why? Game essentially forces you to be a cuck to reach certain content.
>>
File: 1.png (178KB, 594x776px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
178KB, 594x776px
Heres a little experement, /d/. See if you can cut this down without losing anything and see how long it is compared to the original. See if we can actualy cut into this game without losing anything but fat.
>>
>>7270046
what's worse is that the game constantly dismisses imperial as retarded, and yet uses it for everything in combination with metric, which comes off as completely hamfisted. what's even worse is that imperial is actually easier to visualize, where 1.73m is pretty damn hard to see versus 5'8ft.
>>
>>7270052
put it in a pastebin, you filthy cock whore
>>
>>7270060
She’s female, surely. Just as you make that conclusion, she turns and spots you. You lean back and try to make yourself look as inconspicuous as a bored, leering stranger can, but it must not work out too well. The silhouette gets up and snatches her drink, walking towards you with a slow, overly confident gait that betrays its owner’s nimbleness. You ball your fists and hope that you’re not going to get in a fight on a day like today.

Luckily, the figure resolves into someone more familiar: Jill Steele, obviously on station for the same reason as you. Jill is your cousin, though in this case, familiarity breeds no affection. Her father is Maximilian Steele, your Dad’s brother and all around conniving bastard. Uncle Max made his fortune by following your father and filing time-shifted, forged claims on as many of your father’s finds as he could. The worst part of it is that some of the claims actually held up in court, allowing him to make out nearly as well as Dad with a fraction of the risk.

Jill pulls you from your thoughts with a snide greeting, “Hello, cousin.” The last part is enunciated in a sneer. Perhaps she was brought up with a similar tale, demonizing your father. You wouldn’t put it past Uncle Max.

“Hail, Jill,” you say with as much friendliness as you can muster, “What brings you to my table?”

Jill smirks and takes a swig of her drink. “I just thought I’d let you know that Uncle Vic made a huge mistake. No, a gigantic one.” She laughs and continues, “The best part is that neither of you even know it! Let me elucidate for you, simple cousin.” Jill produces a simple touch tablet from her pocket and a tiny, chit-sized disk.

“This is a pretty standard handheld computer, but this,” she says holding the miniature device aloft, “is a sophisticated tracking and eavesdropping device - just like the one in your pocket.”
>>
>>7270060
No.... You reach into your pocket and turn it out, catching an identical device when it falls into your hand. You immediately drop it on the floor and crush it underfoot, but that merely earns a derisive snort from your unfriendly dinner companion.

“The data was already transmitted. I know everything, Luca. Best of all, I’m part of the family, so your father’s precious gene-locked probes will handily divulge their secrets to me.” Jill gives an ingratiating smile. “My ship is already good to go, but I think I’d rather depart on a good night’s rest. Besides, why should I need to rush when your clunker is in pieces all over your hangar? Good luck, cuz.”

Jill swaggers off with her drink and her spy machines, leaving you to brood on your thoughts while your order arrives. It tastes bitter in your mouth after such a betrayal, but you swear to yourself that the punk won’t take over Dad’s company. Even the outrageous bustiness of your server won’t cheer you up at this point, nor will the surprisingly delicious wings.

You burp as fatigue sets in and make off to secure quarters for the evening. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, and you intend to hit the galactic rim hard.

Tomorrow, you join the Planet Rush.
((I'm not making a pastebin for you))
>>
>>7269988
The issue is really that a lot of scenes simply have too much. I appreciate the writings there, because it means people care, but when you have to read through 1k words for a simple blowjob it becomes tedious to care. The game, and thus many of the writers, is focused to hard on worldbuild when they should be focus on making sure that the sex scenes aren't a slog to get through.
>>7270046
Some scenes are affected by height, but not many. This can range from acknowledging that an npc is smaller than you in a scene, to more ridiculous heights being able to finger some chicks whilst sitting down and getting a blowjob if ya got a dick.
>>7270048
Not entirely true, if you feminize Del completely you should be able to get a call from him about the location after awhile in-game.
>>
devs post progress
>>
>>7270054
>what's even worse is that imperial is actually easier to visualize
No it's not. You're just more used to imperial. As someone who didn't grow up with the imperial system, I can kinda visualize 5'6" to 6'4" (though not as well as the same range in metric) since people refer to that range a lot, but anything above or below that and I'm completely clueless. When I encounter an unfamiliar height in metric, say 250cm, I can make a quick calculation in my head to determine that it would be about 1/3 taller than me. If it's 8'2", it tells me next to nothing.

Anyway, they should just give you a setting for which unit to display. It's the easiest thing in the world to do.
>>
>>7270072
you're full of shit, even in sweden they use 2x4s
>>
>>7270074
Well, I'm not a fucking carpenter.
>>
>>7270077
>says that metric is good enough to approximate distances without visual aids
>admits he doesn't actually approximate distances in real life for any measure part of his daily routine
really fires the neurons
>>
File: 20170221_012607.jpg (842KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_012607.jpg
842KB, 2560x1440px
>>7270071
>>
>>7270071
I've been writing my game in pure C because fuck you and pointer hell is starting to bite me in the ass.
>>
>>7270082
I never said that at all. I always use metric when discussing distance in real life and never have any issue with it. Only use inches for monitors. And I think feet is used to measure boats for some reason.

Anyway, I won't discuss this any further, since this is quickly turning into something a mod will have to clean up later.
>>
>>7269553
>>7269556

Were can I find Wife Trainer?
>>
>>7270089
far worse on the fenoxo forums, besides the general is always a circle jerk unless new content trickles in
>>
>>7270090
Thread:
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=21766.msg612877

Game:
https://mega.nz/#!6I0FHT7A!iP_x-7QZ4aC3piJdOId__klWjtOYFtKCdGGZUkmwSEI
>>
>>7270052
A woman turns to you from across the bar, crossing over with a drink in hand despite your efforts to blend in. You hope you can keep your autism in check because who would think of fighting in a high class bar just because someone was approaching you - you were raised with common sensbilities after all.

You relax, but you're not sure why because nothing has really changed. It's Jill, your cousin, wearing the same expression Uncle Max would whenever he was trying to pull one over your late father: disdainful and haughty.

"Just to let you know, simple cousin", Jill starts with a short laugh as she produces a tiny listening device from her pocket, "I heard everything, and I have my ship ready to depart"

You feel your austic rage spill as you search your pocket to find the planted half of the listening device and crush it underfoot, making a big scene. You hear your cousin mutter something about not needing to have listened anyway given she shares the similiar DNA to you as far as a gene-lock is concerned but it's lost into her drink before she can elaborate why she took the time to confront you.

You burp, almost realising that maybe you're not as refined as you're made out to be, but the thought is lost as you resolve to set off for your dad's first dead drop tommorow . You'd never drink and fly.

Tommorow, you fly.

[spoiler]If you were serious about rewriting TiTs, do away with this entire scene in general. It's a forced meeting that stinks heavily of babbys first rival fanfiction. There're far better ways of getting a reader invested in a conflict of interest than this[/spoiler]
>>
What are some good ways to help a player character gain cash and stats that aren't repetitive and grindy as fuck, or involve pointless combat in a lewd simulator. So far the only game that comes to mind that helps you do it in a somewhat decent way is Tales of a Drunken Cowboy. A handful of side missions that can net you enough cash to pretty much buy everything in the game, and that have their own story.

I'm working on a shitty QSP game because I hate twine, and because once you figure it out QSP is both easier to use and not laggy at all even with a billion variables.

I don't want to bother with a combat system because QSP sucks ass at that (looking at you Albedo), but I also found the grinding in Girl's Life irritating beyond belief.

Aside from adding a bunch of fun side missions with good/great payouts, assuming you don't screw up, I can't think of any other way to do it.
>>
>>7270100
>I don't want to bother with a combat system because QSP sucks ass at that
You shouldnt be doing a combat system because its almost always garbage.

And so is QSP what were you thinking you stupid commie fuck.
>>
>>7270096
Its amazing how much can be cut without losing anything of value.
>>
>>7270109
>And so is QSP what were you thinking you stupid commie fuck.
That twine and rags are even worse and that I don't want to learn how to program
>>
>>7270117
>i'm going to abandon development
welp, may as well stop now
>>
>>7270096
>austic
Was this supposed to be caustic or autistic?
>>
>>7270052
https://pastebin.com/6qZxQngw
>>
>>7270100
But why do you think your game needs grinding for stats or earning money in the first place if you hate grindy games? Like what game do you want to make, not the story but the gameplay.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-183310.png (332KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-183310.png
332KB, 1440x2560px
>>7270147
I really like pastebin's mobile site. Making half the screen solid blue is a bold design choice.
>>
I'm playing through Simtentacle and it's extremely untranslated. Any chance someone here has a full English version or knows what the companion skills are?

I've got the Vore tentacle and various companion-slaves, but the tentacles are the best warriors by far and the others don't seem to actually do anything.
>>
>>7270052
You raise a few fingers to call the bartender for another drink, but the stoic face of the alien bartender remained unmoved. You pay it no mind - you wouldn't be in a place like this on the day of your father's death if it wasn't for a sudden message from your cousin, Jill. You'd never spent much time growing up with her, given the heated rivalry between your late father and your Uncle Max, an unscrupouslous swindler with less morals than shame.

"Hello cousin", an enthralling voice comes, just as you were about to savor the last of your drink. Jill pulls herself up to the bar besides you, holding a hand against your shoulder as she gives you a sympathetic smile. Her soft features crack with a dark smirk as she puts, "I hope you haven't been wallowing too long, given how you're already one behind on cracked gene locks"

You press your heels back, trying to stagger to your feet as the betrayal grips you, but Jill's suprisingly strong grasp on your shoulders keeps you seated as she takes her leg across your lap and straddles you back against the bar. She runs a hand carelessly through her hair, her eyelids fluttering closed as she leans unobstructed against you.

"Your father really should have tried harder for you", Jill sighed, letting her lips brush carelessly against yours. "Unless he planned for his last will to go to his best niece after all? Bad luck, cuz", she breathed softly, affirming her taunting words as she finally settled her kiss. It was devoid of affection; she was leaving you with a searing display of treachery that would stay with you long after you went your seperate ways. Giving a snide smile as she felt her message sink in, Jill stood to return to her ship. You feel the distinct brush of her thick bulge against you, pressing a little too long until she walks proudly away. The bartender gives you both an odd look of disdain

Did you just get raped?
>>
File: slimdown.png (176KB, 594x776px) Image search: [Google]
slimdown.png
176KB, 594x776px
>>7270052
There.

Still, I'd say the problem here is the very existence of this scene. The entire plot and its structure (or lack thereof) should be reworked. This is a text-book case of trying to polish a turd.

Also, I believe non-ero world-building scenes like this aren't an issue. The annoying thing is when the *ero* scenes are so tryhard long and fluff-filled that the eroticism is lost.
>>
>>7270222
>Jill ---------------------------- leaves.
lol
>>
>>7270222
you could write a comedy striking out lines in TiTS scenes
>>
>>7270157
>But why do you think your game needs grinding for stats or earning money in the first place if you hate grindy games?
It does have upgradeable stats and inventory items that can unlock scenes. The character needs money to get said upgrades based on how I'm making this. It just doesn't work otherwise.

But I wanted money getting to be fun, not irritating.
>>
File: Cunt Hunt Template.png (190KB, 2200x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt Hunt Template.png
190KB, 2200x1206px
Hello /dgg/, I posted in a thread a while back talking about a game I created with a friend called "Cunt Hunt."

The idea is that you have something of a board, (pic related) where you track and hunt down a sexy girl in a wooded slope. It seems to be a mixture of CYOA and interactive smut writing depending on audience participation/allowance. I have some rules in mind for how to play this, but nothing is totally set in stone either.

The player must choose what space(s) to travel across in search of their prey with the intention of dropping her with a rifle that fires tranquilizer darts. Different parts of the map may offer cover for both the player, or the prey, and once the hunt is complete, the audience/player may decide if they want to interact with their catch.

I was thinking about using coin tosses or an online dice roller to decide on the effectiveness of searching or shots taken.

There is also a mechanic that allows the player/audience to see the general area of where the prey is, but at a cost I have yet to determine (either the prey moves farther for 1 turn or the player is only given a direction to of the target and not the distance or trajectory).

I also had an idea about giving the audience the chance to play the prey as well, but there will probably need to be different rules for that.

Lemme know what you fellas think.
>>
>>7270244
sounds dull
>>
>>7263983
darn it -_- any other text games other then TiTs and FS to play that's up to date?
>>
>>7270084
good stuff, reminds me of homara subaru's art
>>
>>7270244
add furries and it'll sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>7270240
Sorry to say I can't think of a good way to earn money in a totally text based game like that. Minigames are super limited by the format. Having a job is just a "give money" button. Both are really tedious.

If it were up to me I'd make them some kind of quest reward or a lot of dating sims are on a time limit, so you'd automatically make progress over time.
>>
What games let me play as a barmaiden that gets molested by inebriated customers.
>>
>>7270266
If you liked TiTs, have you tried DiCK?
Its a bit more on the corruption side, and has a fur on/off switch.
>>
>>7270071
Going through C# tutorials because Sugarcube's shitty documentation is annoying the fuck out of me.

On that note, does anyone know how to create a passage link in Sugarcube 2.xx that will direct the player to the last visited passage with a specific tag? For instance, if there are passages tagged with "map" and I start going through passages tagged "inventory" and want to go back to the last passage visited with the "map" tag.

Ive been trying a combination of "previous()" and "tags()" functions but haven't been able to get it working. Is it even possible?
>>
>>7270365
link maybe? since my recent serches for stuff end up being not what i expect/can't find
>>
>>7270071
>>7270071
Added in the throw/pin options, which will strictly target the enemy's energy.
--Before, "Fight" targeted HP, and "Rape" targeted Energy, but some mobs can't be raped by certain types, so sometimes, a party member is stuck with only one option.

Now the "throw"/"pin" -are "non" lewd attacks to energy. For example, femanon can hold down, the lamia while the bug goes to work, or Beezel can help knock down the male enemies he can't rape.
(its not letting me post pics at the moment.)
>>
>>7270380
https://www.patreon.com/DuoDevelopers
there's a mega link there somewhere.
>>
>>7270254
How can I spice it up?

>>7270306
While I do have a default character in mind, yes, giving the audience/player the option to choose the target was always something I thought about. It would cater to a larger group as well.
>>
>>7262033
>>7269553
>>7269564
>>7269593

How do I play these games? I downloaded wife trainer but I can't figure out how to open the file.
>>
>>7270088
> I've been writing my game in pure C

Found the masochist.

>>7270100

You could have various careers that the player could find and select, but omit any grinding. Just pay the character for the off-screen boring career work that is assumed to occur, and maybe add some randomly-occurring per-career events. Then the character will get a periodic career payment *plus* any extra that they earn from sidequests and such.

I've been looking through the Girl Life code a bit recently while playing, and it also struck me that QSP code looks fairly concise. Though I think that I'd be more inclined to try Inform7 first (like Trap Quest).

>>7270413

You have to install the RAGS player first (Google it). Be warned that some games require RAGS version 2.x and some games require 3.x.
>>
>>7270254
This, maybe if you did something like a monster girl hunter it would be neat. As it is right now it would be boring to play and the sexual content not very interesting.
>>
>>7270094
Based anon. Forcing people to make an account to download your game is pure faggotry
>>
>>7269918
>dl the game
>first encounter
>give the enemy a handjob and blowjob
>does absolutely nothing in terms of defeating the enemy
>dropped

not being able to sex your enemies into submission in a sex game is just stupid.
>>
>>7270473
oops meant for
>>7269845
>>7269912

talking about tales of androgyny
>>
So is there an good end to Teaching Feeling? I've unlocked all the scenes and bought all the clothes.
>>
>>7270375
Don't think that's possible. You would probably need to implement it yourself, using a stack and stuff. Good luck.
>>
>>7270473
>>7270474
Everyone agrees that the combat is garbage and needlessly complicated.
>>
>>7270410
if you're trying to create an entirely new setting and game, then you're effectively a DM and should read up on how to engage players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XgBVYo1Dek
>>
>>7270244
Will there be rabbitgirls and duckgirls arguing who's season is on?
>>
>>7270054
>where 1.73m is pretty damn hard to see versus 5'8ft.
Idiot.
Not because you lack knowledge but because you lack the ability to even consider that your opinion might be based on your experiences.
Seriously, off yourself, one metre is one large step, does that make it easier for you?
>>
>>7270955
>you lack the ability to even consider that your opinion might be based on your experiences
Is that some irony right there? Also who measures anything as "one large step"?
>>
>>7270100
It appears to me the main way tales of the drunken cowboy kept from being very grindy is by not having many (if any) repeating scenes for grinding money and kept sexy content often a thing within each side quest.
It seems a fuckload of writing to me, but cheers if your willing to go that route. Its one of the things that makes tales stand out in my mind
>>
>>7270054
>raised using Imperial instead of metric
>has internalized Imperial measurements but not metric measurements
Wow, who could have predicted this? Let me guess, you also think that a mile is just "easier to see" than a kilometer?
>>
>>7271021
>>7270955
Personally I just go with a meter is about 3 feet.
Is close enough for visualizing
>>
>>7270475
The good end is headpats.
>>
>>7271028
Let me guess, you also think that a centimeter is just "easier to see" than an inch?
>>
>>7268808
Oh hey, isn't that the one where the trap's penis is on upside down?
>>
>>7271051
Joke's on you, I was raised using Imperial, but I can't visualize either measurement system.
In fact, I can't visualize anything at all.
>>
>>7271073
time to visualize your power animal
>>
File: anal1.gif (52KB, 362x306px) Image search: [Google]
anal1.gif
52KB, 362x306px
>>7270084
>>
>>7271082
I don't even know what this means.
>>
>>7271087
Its easier if you imagine you're in your cave first.
>>
>>7271051
yes, most of my fingers are closer to a centimeter in thickness, than an inch
>>
>>7271136
That's adorable, but girls your age shouldn't be browsing this place.
>>
TiTS 0.7.25 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!OVYAQRjI!UvITEnusnqoZMAqqw0sUiKW9QNcwUvKURQnGY_8yuZE

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!qQBngDpA!zaarpdSxI8il6KyVIg5G8fhUSTd3UqhFtJ6tzVxJwT8

Note:
I don't keep old versions hosted. If the above links don't work, check if they are for the most recent release. If not, search the thread for the most recent build number.
>>
>>7271137
not everyone else is the flesh spheroid commonly referred to as an american
>>
File: 1654564534651.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1654564534651.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>tfw can see both in imperial and metric
>>
>>7271136
the length of your first thumb segment should be an inch, and your foot should be a food long. not nearly as esoteric as what a centimeter is.
sorry about your manlet status.
>>
>>7271143
>Sylvie can now show up in the Kui Country Bar and Lodge. She has plenty of stories, but alas, she’s not quite up for sex just yet.
How very exciting.
>>
>>7271166
>She has plenty of stories
GOD NO
>>
>>7271165
as "esoteric" as centimeter is, it does not use metrics invalid for majority of adult population
>>
>>7271165
>and your foot should be a food long
wait what

My foot is like 9 inches. My first thumb segment, on the other hand, is 1.2 inches. Even if it was 100% accurate, it wouldn't help much in visualization. If someone tells me they're 5'6" tall, trying to imagine 5 feet and 6 thumbs stacked on top of each other wouldn't give me a very vivid image.
>>
>>7271174
defective manlets need not apply
>>
There were a lot of people talking about TiTS, and I just tried it recently for the first time after holding off from the beginning.

I found TiTS really interesting because it was almost like a new genre of game unto itself. It wasn't quite an adventure game, it wasn't quite a visual novel or CYOA, it was more like a really advanced Interactive Fiction. If you try to view it as a game alone, it sucks dick because you're assaulted by walls of text for every single little sex scene. If you try to view it as a VN/CYOA type thing it fails as well because there's too much actual game.

Instead, you have to sort of see it as a work of Interactive Fiction, where the main plot and most sex events are set, but you get to choose when you encounter them and what your character looks like. Since every sex scene is so long, I think you have to play the game with the intention of fapping & finishing to the first scene or sequence you get to.

For what TiTS is, I think fen did an excellent job of it because the game is consistent in how it presents erotica, the game felt mostly balanced, and I didn't encounter any bugs. That said, it wasn't my cup of tea. I finished the game in like 2 sittings and only read the first and last paragraphs of most scenes. If you're looking for a GAME, like I was, you may as well skip TiTS because it's only going to disappoint you. If you're used to erotic stories and want something meatier with more interaction, you'll probably like TiTS a lot.
>>
>>7271165
>your foot should be size 13
What the fuck? How is that "normal" to you?
>>
>>7271204
12 inches is size 14, not 13.
>>
>>7271234
I wear a size 14. Doesn't seem abnormal. A bit expensive though.
>>
>>7271195
I think the problem people have with it is that they're not interested enough in the non-erotic parts of it, and they don't find the erotic parts good enough to sit through everything else.

I could kinda get into the setting at first, but then they piled so much stupid shit into it that I lost all interest in taking it seriously. They present this brave new world filled with weird aliens, and gene splicing as a commercially viable technology, but somehow everyone is either a human or a humanoid furry. Tons of characters with tons of dialogue that could help do all kinds of world building, but 90% of the dialogue is just the characters spewing on about their personal lives. Everyone are completely defined by their sexuality, but they still expect you to treat them as complex and interesting characters.

It has some good parts, but it all feels kinda half-assed, except for the furry sex scenes. Speaking of which, furry is against the rules, so you should probably delete that pic.
>>
>>7270560
Did this motherfucker ever finish his "Build a fighter in every major edition" set of videos? He was doing them pretty regularly and then he just stopped out of nowhere
>>
>>7270473
>>7270474
It is possible in some of the encounters, at least in the most recent updates. It's still in alpha.
>>
hey has anyone been able to play coc recently? I drag the file to the chrome tabs and it tries to download it instead of starting the game. Also saw a guy in the mod wikia with the same problem. Anyone knows what might be causing this?
>>
>>7271253
http://bolt.mph.ufl.edu/files/2013/02/mod8-image100.gif
Definitely not very common.
>>
>>7271266
Why are you draging it instead of opening it like a normal person?
>>
>>7271266
your file associations are fucked or you're just a retard and not opening it properly.
>>
>>7271270
it was on the wikia guide. tried opening with chrome, same download shit.
>>7271272
how do I fix the file associations?
>>
>>7271267
shoe size isn't a universal measurement.
>>7271276
right click the file and change the association in the properties.
>>7271262
nope
>>
>>7271297
>6 standard deviations away from the mean
>still acts like he isn't unusual
You're just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>7271309
that isn't a normalized curve, it is a bar graph retard.
>>
>>7271312
Proof?
>>
>>7271166
>>7271143

Apparently 7.26 is already out, and added all that in already where all of her scenes can be triggered except one which doesn't have a mechanic yet.
>>
>>7271259
> furry is against the rules, so you should probably delete that pic.
I'll get right on that, newfriend.
>>
>>7271297
>nope
God damn, Evolve must have really hurt him then.
>>
>>7271415
he's evolved into a wizard
>>
How long have you been here, /dgg/?
Here as in /dgg/, /d/, and 4chan in general.
>>
TiTS 0.7.26 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!GEpzCLaZ!09PsW5enNJ5YBxiXdqYPB75wgjGNU115SILthpy5-4Q

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!XQAXiK4T!n3Ow61elywonL0fM-NRWc0NjkS5zs2z1F0PbX3J8yK8

Note:
>>
>>7271440
>4chan
Started when I was in highschool. That was around ~2008. Since 2014, I've moved to 8ch for everything beyond h games. Their /hgg/ is decent, but far less populated.

>/dgg/, /d/
I don't remember. Most likely sometime after 2010.
>>
>>7271440
once you're here, you can never leave
>>
>>7270389
interesting game, any others?
>>
>>7271440

I actually stumbled upon /h/ when I was looking for Teen Titans hentai back around late 2004 and there happened to be a thread there. That was my first exposure to 4chan

From there I discovered /s/, /hc/ /gif/, and eventually /b/. From there my perversion increased until I fell in love with futa hentai and started coming on /d/ probably around 2006/7

/dgg/ I've on since the start probably, whenever CoC/Nimin became popular.
>>
>>7271440
>4chan
>/d/
Probably started browsing /d/ regularly in 2005/6
>/dgg/
Since before it was calles /dgg/. 2008ish maybe?
>>
>>7271440
I'm a newfriend, I only started using 4chan in 2011, with this board and /b/ being my first two boards, but I stopped visiting /b/ in 2012 and /d/ has been my home board ever since
I want to say I've been here on /dgg/ since the beginning, but my memory is so hazy, that claim probably isn't true
>>
>>7271548
dgg as it is called now started in summer 2015, july if I remember correctly.
>>
>>7271440
all that matters is that it's been more than a decade, i'm still here, and yet the boards and the people on them have changed greatly. for better or for worse, i can never tell.
>>
Is my understanding that free cities has graphics now? How do I activate them? I downloaded the newest version but I see nothing.
>>
>>7271587
yep 30 jul 2015
>>
>>7271590
You have to download the image pack as well.
>>
>>7271590
use vector, the other set is shit
>>
>>7271719
No, use the kisekae pack that an anon over at 8ch is making.
>>
>>7271827
Is that the first set, or is someone making a third?
>>
File: sfr6gbC.png (59KB, 361x282px) Image search: [Google]
sfr6gbC.png
59KB, 361x282px
>>7271827
>kisekae pack
>>
>>7271587
Yes, that's when it got the /dgg/ tag but there have been "d games threads" for a long damn time. It's only recently that they have been consistently around in the form of a general.
>>
>>7271827
Fuck no, anon. I realize this is /d/, but have some standards.
>>
>>7270413
>>7270451
Thank you.
I successfully downloaded WIFE TRAINER yesterday, my 1st of anything like this including text-based, but as a self-proclaimed Vidya snob, I give this game an A across the board except in length.

Tl;dr:
How to help make content? I'm just a writer, but I feel like that's a great percentage of the job.

And has anyone opened the Dark Arts store?
I don't think there's content for it.
>>
>>7272029
>And has anyone opened the Dark Arts store?
> I don't think there's content for it.
There is. Just be persistent and give her the answer she wants.
>>
>>7271312
>doesn't even know what normalised means
your opinion is irrelevant forever
>>
Friendly reminder that everything you like is shit and so are you.
>>
>>7272176
I like you.
>>
>>7271266

Download the Flash Player projector from Adobe's website and open the swf in that.
>>
>>7272029
If you write out some good shit, you can then find a programmer to collaborate with. It's hard to find someone without any effort put in though.
>>
>>7270375
SugarCube.State.passages.reverse().find(function(name) { story = SugarCube.Story.get(name); return story && story.tags.indexOf("map") == -1; })
>>
>>7272461
Me retarded. Make that "!= -1", not "== -1".
>>
>>7272111
>the data isnt normalized
???
>>
>>7268808
Here you go.

https://desuchan.net/tr/res/62857.html
>>
>>7272080
Care to give me a hint? I've gotten her to tell me she send an invitation when I had a high enough reputation, and maxed it out without ever receiving one.

>>7272252
I meant for this game specifically.
These games can't be popular enough to have too many meeting spots.
>>
>>7272655
keep trying to enter the store 4 weeks in a row, allow her to collar you after saying that you want to control people
>>
>>7272461
>>7272462
Where would you put that? Inside a <<link>> macro?
>>
>>7272741
Pretty much. Depends on what you exactly need; this is just the raw JavaScript code to do it. For example, you could pack it into a widget inside your "helper widgets" passage:

<<widget "maplink">>
<<set _linktarget = State.passages.reverse().find(function(name) { var story = Story.get(name); return story && story.tags.indexOf("map") != -1; })>>
<<if def _linktarget>>
<<set _linktext = ($args && typeof $args[0] === 'string') ? $args[0] : 'Back to Map'>>
<<link _linktext>>_linktarget<</link>>
<</if>>
<</widget>>

Then use as <<maplink>> anywhere you want, or <<maplink "Here be dragons ...">> if you want a custom text for the link.
>>
>>7272850
That's very helpful, thanks anon. I had found another way here ( http://twinery.org/forum/discussion/4946/how-do-i-get-around-return-and-back-getting-me-into-a-loop ) but I'll check your stuff out too.

As for what I'm using it with, I need to be able to get the player back to "map" tagged passages after combat, dialog with an NPC, inventory/equipment management, etc. Since most of those will be looping passages to push changes/information the player can see in "real-time", I needed a way to get the player back to the main area to move around.
>>
File: anal2.gif (65KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
anal2.gif
65KB, 500x328px
>>7271085
>>
>>7268826
second this, or the pi (1/2/3?) in general.
>>
>>7272547
Normalised distributions don't have the highest peak at 1, you derp. It means it sums up to 1, and that pic fucking does (taken into account how shitty the resolution is).
It's also surprisingly symetrical, all things considered.
>>
What's the usual arrangement for paying artists for their contributions to a visual novel? Does it vary based on the person, or is there a generally accepted method? For example payment per completed image, payment plus a cut of any profits, employment on a contractual basis, etc?

I'm at a point in my project where all I need now is art, and I'm not sure how to go about hiring someone. I've paid for commissions previously, but I'm not sure that my regulars would be on-board with a project this large, or that they would be ok with me profiting directly off their work.

I have (or will soon have) the money to pay someone on a per image basis but I probably won't raise enough to employ anyone in a larger capacity.

Also is it looked down upon to have art sourced from several artists?
>>
>>7273152
you discuss it with them and decide how its going to work. You can do it however you both agree to do it but make sure you own all work done for the project so you dont get cucked of your money and time.
>>
>>7273152
>Also is it looked down upon to have art sourced from several artists?
If their styles are too different it would definitely look bad, but it should be fine as long as the artists you pick are competent enough to follow a style guide.
>>
>>7273152
>or that they would be ok with me profiting directly off their work.
Thats why you talk to them and set up a deal to purchase art to use in your game your selling.
Wait hang on what are you selling?
>>
>>7268826
>>7273079
I would think that any game that doesn't require graphical acceleration would work fine on a pi. Especially the 2/3 models
>>
>>7273169
That's good advice, thanks.

>>7273164
I guess it's on a per person basis then, I'll definitely make sure to get the legal side of things down, thanks.

>>7273171
Nothing yet, it's gonna be a while until it's complete but I'm hoping to get it up on some kind of storefront if it reaches an acceptable standard of quality. Maybe even Steam if I can figure out to make a NSFW patcher for it.
>>
>>7273182
>Steam
what are you possibly making that can be made sfw and still have people want to play it? Its not some hinting at lewd game without any actual lewd besides some scenes with tits is it? Youre not making a fucking steam release VN are you?
>>
>>7273182
there's a $5000 dollar fee to submit a game to greenlight now
>>
>>7273213
$500, not $5000.
>>
>>7273190
I dunno yet, if Steam will take it and I can work out how to create a patch that would add the sex scenes, I would like to make it available there as well as on my website in a more complete format.

>>7273213
That shouldn't be a problem, assuming Steam will even accept it which is something I'll have to wait and see.
>>
File: 56653930_p0_master1200.jpg (491KB, 635x875px) Image search: [Google]
56653930_p0_master1200.jpg
491KB, 635x875px
>>7273230
Huniepop had an official nude patch, and Skyrim has some extreme lewd content. I think as long as the official Steam version does not contain any NSFW things it'll be good.
>>
>>7273230
Use Itch.io, it allows lewd games. Won't cost anything to submit.

Request estimates from all your art guys. Give them an idea of the scope.
Let them know it will be commercial. Include transfer of rights.

Go to artpact.com, they have a bunch of free contract templates that include rights transfer. Give them a look over.
>>
File: newrelease.png (456KB, 1014x503px) Image search: [Google]
newrelease.png
456KB, 1014x503px
>>7273190
>>7273230
>>7273260
This is on the front page of my Steam window right now. 2 of the top 5 "popular new releases" has nudity and one has sexual content.

Gaben has said that adult content has never been specifically outlawed. I think it just depends on how extreme it is.
>>
>>7273355
Shit, my bad. BOTH have sexual content. I apparently can't read
>>
>>7273355
If he's posting about it here, it's probably too extreme for Steam.
>>
>>7273355
sexual content is just suggestive themes combined with potential or partial nudity, there is no actual penetration.
>>
>>7273571
Which game is his? I think a suprisingly large amount of the games we talk about here would be fine for steam just by the virtue of being text games. And if you don't explicitly show penetration you can get away with tons of stupid bullshit. Think GenderBender DNA Twister Extreme or the one about girls who's breasts expand the further they go back in time.
>>
>>7273642
>Which game is his
He refuses to say anything about it.
>>
>>7272890
i really liked the demo, when is the next update?
>>
Would anyone have anything for mobile?
>>
>>7273912
Everything written with Twine
>>
File: 1351607681090.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1351607681090.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
I just tried Wife Trainer, and it's REALLY good. Although much smaller in length and scope, it reminds me a lot of Tales of the Drunken Cowboy in how it contains a million different things to do, and no grinding to speak of.
>>
Anyone have the January unlock file for TrapQuest yet?
>>
>>7274030
this one is furry imbecile
>>
>>7274012
what kind of content does it have?
>>
>>7274094
>furry
>not breaking any rules
retard
>>
>>7262033
What always bother me is that /dgg/ is about video game only...
Come on /d/, I've knew you with more imagination
>>
What's your dream /d/ game lads?
>>
>>7274121
this picture depict a furry that's why it doesn't respect the rule please keep posting it, you just deserve to get banned at this point.
>>
>>7274124
Rpg where you play as a cowgirl.
>You fight monsters and can rape or be raped by them
>Certain things can make your breasts grow and this inconveniences you in different ways
>Can also be a slut and fuck people in towns or rape traps
>>
>>7274124
Romance/dating game as a female player, with an elaborate option for having a relationship with a futa.
>>
>>7274124
Fantasy Free Cities
Races are fantasy races (elf, dwarf, orc, centaur, monster girl, zombies etc)
magic instead of magical technology
commune/destroy/enslave races for access to different magic/tech/social policies
>>
File: 10253-1690517850.png (176KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
10253-1690517850.png
176KB, 350x480px
>>7274224
Would there be a big titty imp race?
>>
>>7274124
a finished game
>>
>>7274242
lets not dream too big, here
>>
>>7274121
Doesn't matter who drew it, Renamon is a furry you imbecile.
Fucking newfag.
>>
In FC, what are the basic minimum stats I should aim for before selling slaves?
>>
>>7274377
It's been a while since I played but sex skills and age were the most important factors in selling price. So if you want the most money for time invested sell a slave once they max their skills.
>>
>>7274384
Thanks man
>>
>>7274384
> Giving your Head Girl a suite and a personal slave will allow her to train an extra slave each week, an extremely powerful ability.
Do you remember how you can get her a suite? Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find it.
>>
>>7274480
Build it? Look where you build every other facility.
>>
>>7274480
>>7274504
it was moved to penthouse upgrades under the arcology management menu a few versions ago
>>
>>7270157
Ya, what this guy said. Make the game itself fun and then afterwards tie in those mechanics with the lewd bits.
>>
>>7274377
Dont sell slaves as a source of income, except menials. Use the industrial dairy to make money
>>
>>7274012
Got a link? I thought it might have been one of the plethora of slave training games in one the of the PasteBins but I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>7274124
A game where you play is a caged Trap trying to go about your life without being discovered.

Something like a cross between Perverted Education and Girl Life with shame, horniness, and reputation system.
>>
Huh. So Steam is selling porn games now. 'Nudity' tags. 'Sexual content' tags. That's new, when did that happen?

And... given that this is probably quite targeted advertising, and given the existence of Steam Cloud for save games... do you reckon they know about the, uh, _special_ Skyrim mods I've been playing?
>>
>>7274687
>>7273355

Ah, so it's not just me. Same two games, just they happen to be currently trending. I was worried Valve had me pegged for a pervert.
>>
>>7274678
>Got a link
its already in the thread
>>
Do we have a list of mobile d games?
>>
>>7274702
Anything made with Twine. TiTS.
>>
>>7274702
all the flash and twine games. Everything that runs in a browser.
>>
>>7274106

The premise of the game is that husbands hire you to train their wives to be more sexual, more submissive, etc. So it's mainly D/s stuff. The text is good, and all scenes have unique non-hentai porn pictures.

>>7274678

Someone posted a mega link earlier in the thread.
>>
>>7274730
do you fuck their wives before returning them without the husband knowing or have them leave them for you when youre finished working on them?
>>
Is there any games featuring futa on trap?
>>
File: 1487283503253.jpg (7KB, 238x235px) Image search: [Google]
1487283503253.jpg
7KB, 238x235px
>no link of tower girl kingdom conquest current patreon demo yet.

the towerfag must be here or /dgg/ went soft.
must be both.
>>
File: 1479651824230.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1479651824230.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>7274726
>flash on mobile
>>
>>7274737
Sometimes the husband gives you permission to do whatever you want, and sometimes you fuck a wife without her husband knowing.

> have them leave them for you when youre finished working on them?

I haven't finished or fully explored the game yet, but this seems to be possible with some of the women.
>>
>>7274757
or nobody has heard of it
>>
>>7274377
Max trust and devotion, its easiest if you pick the surgery origin, since you can just give them huge butt implants until they're maxed out, then remove them. During a very high market week, that'll easily compensate for the surgery cost
>>
>>7274757
It's not very good, you're not missing much. Like I don't know recently but it's not a fun game mechanically.
>>
>>7274803
i play the game like i play latex dungeon,only for the pics.
>>
>>7274815
Yeah, there are plenty of sexy girls. I just think it's kind of a shame because the "game" has some pretty well defined rules I don't know why everyone is struggling to make it work. I guess you can interpret it in a lot of different ways but that's just the thing, if you don't have a fun game there are plenty of ways to go about doing it.
>>
>>7274745
Are*
>>
>>7275164
*R
>>
Why aren't any /d/ games being discussed? A lot of these seem /h/ at best.
>>
File: ladybandits.png (46KB, 514x239px) Image search: [Google]
ladybandits.png
46KB, 514x239px
>>7273886
Thanks mate. I'm unofficially going to "try" biweekly updates. --New schedule lets me dev at work.
>>
File: pixel fat.gif (73KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
pixel fat.gif
73KB, 100x100px
>>7275204
I don't understand why Defiler Wings is a /d/ game. I guess it's kind of beastiality but as far as I've played the sex scenes are just "and then they fucked" so I don't see how people into that could be satisfied.
>>
>>7275204
how /d/ are we talking here? There's plenty of really weird games when you go down the furry or very specific fetish path.
>>
New trapquest version is out. Any anons wanna share the new debug file? Bonus points if they drop the custom name one too.
>>
>>7275396
Do you mean there is a new version of trapquest or that there is a new unlock file?
>>
>>7275411
There's a new update that came out a couple hours ago. The old debug file doesn't work for the stuff added in the last one a couple weeks ago. So, both, really.
>>
>>7275164
nod an argumend
>>
>>7275204
thing is a lot of d games are untraslated and most people here aren't motivated to learn moonrune so it really limits the number of d games that don't cross the line of undesired content such as furry, scat etc.
>>
is apocamorphosis good?
It just got updated on tfg
>>
fucking cuck teens with their power fantasies, literally two thirds of western patreons are comprised of trainer/dating sim garbage
>>
>>7275771
Just fucking play it instead of asking if you already have it. You dont need other peoples quality control to know if a game on tfgs is bad if you just play it for like 2 minutes.
>>
>>7275803

Insecure self-inserting normies.
>>
>>7275803
>>>/oven/ tbqh famalam
>>
>>7275396
>>7275411
I too would appreciate the new debug file
>>
anyone has Sissy Maker version 1.0?
>>
>>7276133
Is it out? The demo someone posted a while ago was prety unfinished and had some questionable content.
>>
>>7276140
yep https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-1-0-8132388
>>
>>7275396
>>7275411
>>7276097
newest unlocker is january '17
>>
>>7276307
Just use the cheat engine table. it has the january password since 1 month
>>
>>7274124
a game with good sprite art with good animations, and good balance between fun gameplay and accessibility to hentai content.
>>
>>7270054
>what's even worse is that imperial is actually easier to visualize

Only if you grew up in the only two countries on the planet that use imperial as standard.
>>
>>7275249
wat game?
>>
>>7274124
wife trainer style game with lots of freedom and a shit ton of clients/fetish materials.
>>
>>7274124
>What's your dream /d/ game lads?
A life sim with ridiculous levels of freedom and depth. A careful balance has to be maintained to provide enough lewd content to justify the batshit levels of simulation you have to endure.

Play a completely mundane game where you work 9-5, date on the weekends, have kids, etc.

Or kidnap some girl you found in an ally and train her into a sex slave. Her family goes to the police and a Missing Person notice is sent, with an investigation. It gets worse if you actually knew the person.

All of the NPCs are randomly generated, but involve genetics and dominant/recessive traits being passed down from their parents.

Pay someone to file your annual taxes, or learn how to file them yourself while playing a lewd game.

No TFs, we keep things real.

The list goes on. I'm working on it, but I can almost guarantee you it will never see the light of day.
>>
>>7274124
I'm trying to make it now.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6H_emT6Ks6jrTaINpg_TlmzOdbCEjmRzrYSZL8yl28/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>7268357
Bump for interest
>>
>>7274124
Probably something in the same vein as TeaseAI or DDomme or any of the other AI dominant scripts, but with more control over what kinks it involves. It's not exactly a game, but having a computer program to dom you would be nice. It lets you be the kind of sub nobody wants, one who is forced to do everything she wants to be forced to do and nothing else.
>>
>>7276419
The biggest problem you are going to find with this (technically) is going to have a single "character" rig that can "morph" into all of those potential outcomes. While that is nice from "A to B, and incrementally everything in between", it is going to look horrible if you ever let things multiple "morph" sliders get triggered at the same time.

Do you have a "character" rig yet?.. it is it just an idea right now.

Your next challenge after you have your "character rig with many morphs" will be showing it to the player. Yes, there are 3d engines out there.
>>
>>7276475
For the "Morph" spells, penises especially, I have thought of trying to have them as separate meshes appended to the original. Although clipping would be the big issue on that front.

As for "characters." I need to design a character that looks good in 3d first. A base template that doesn't fall under 3DPD.
>>
>>7276414
So basically you want the 'perfect real life in a video game' game that every gamer has every thought of at least once? That game where literally ANYTHING you want to do you can.
>>
>>7276484
He asked for a dream game, not a game that can realistically be made by some guy on /d/.
>>
>>7276488
>>7276484

I wasn't giving him MY opinion on a dream game, I was confirming I understood what HE wanted.
>>
>>7276414
not very /d/
>>
>>7276414
sounds really fucking boring are you sure you're on the right board?
>>
how do I get the character viewer for coc to find my save, i tried the browser and downloadable versions but they both dont work
>>
>>7276414
just play kmmo if you want to mindlessly grins you autistic retard
>>
>>7276521
*grind
>>
I finally managed to make my dream TiTs character of a shambling goo-tentacle monster who is constantly horny and can only function at all by encasing herself in latex.

It's a shame that the game has like barely any fun content.
>>
>>7276519
If I recall that thing is a million years out of date.
>>
>>7276419
Fantastic ideas, but that looks pretty intimidating. Good luck man
>>
>>7277082
Absolute Worst Case scenario: it remains as a pen and paper tabletop game played for shits and giggles.
>>
Anyone have some ideas on how to make a game about being submissive, interesting? If everything is just a choice between [Be Submissive] or [Don't], then there's not much point. I have some ideas, but I'm interested in hearing others.
>>
>>7276320
>Just use the cheat engine table

that nobody ever linked
>>
>>7277105
i personally prefer when there's no choice, what kind of game is it?
>>
>>7277126
Name of the game + Cheat engine.
CE Forum is down atm, propably back up tomorrow
>>
anyone tried that my strange sister game?
>>
>>7274124
Girl Life but as a guy. Good male lifesims don't even exist.

I just want to be a chad and fuck my step-mom and the entire cheerleader squad.
>>
What should I fap to, /d/?
>>
>>7277105
Make it so there's choices that remove them further down. Small submissions early makes you incapable of refusing small later, etc.
>>
>>7276430
>ib4 AI develops standards and doesn't even want you anymore
>>
File: v0.2.4_4Chan_WEBM.webm (3MB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
v0.2.4_4Chan_WEBM.webm
3MB, 420x240px
I finished a new version my mini-games. The player's task by adjusting the frequency and amplitude of the manipulator, to bring the futa to orgasm. Sexual energy will open the portal to another world.
>>
>>7277355
Remind us of your page, please?
>>
>>7277373
kristalloid.tumblr.com
video had greatly reduced the link was not seen
>>
Devs post progress.
>>
>>7277420
Might as well wait next thread, this one won't last that long.
>>
>>7277449
can i make the next thread?
i won't mess it up
>>
Semi-/d/ tier game called Perverted Educatication can be found on tfgames. It's mostly chastity, femdom, MtoF, and gay sex, but it's pretty fun
>>
>>7277534
*Education
>>
>>7276140
The demo wasn't even really a demo, demo implies a working, but incomplete version. The demo wasn't working, multiple bugs, couldn't progress anywhere.
>>
>>7277461
Go for it. Somebody has to.
>>
>>7277848
inb4 cucked by op abuse again
>>
anyone willing to spill beans on playability of fc on an android smartphone?
>>
>>7277966
Navigation is a little bit of a pain because of screen real estate but it's very playable.
>>
Excuse me for being a faggot momentarily.

These threads are constantly full of requests for Patreon releases in the hopes that someone is a Patron of whatever game is being requested.

What if we started our own /dgg/ Patreon (I have no idea what the requirements are). People donate money to our Patreon, and that money goes towards subscribing to other games' Patreons (the exact games would be decided by a popularity poll).

When new games are released for Patrons, we download the game and link it here. For a dollar, you could get Patreon downloads to a large assortment of games limited only by our funding.

Is this a noteworthy idea or a pile of shit?
>>
>>7278036
its noteworthy that we have someone retarded enough to entrust porn-obssessed anons that bicker at not-their fetishes with collective money
>>
>>7278036
>collectivising money

no commies please
>>
>>7278044
>>7278106
Fair enough. I will continue to post TiTS and No Haven. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>7278165
if history is any precedent, these ideas never work out as planned. any excess funds are a source of conflict.
there may be a core cadre of users here, but there's an ever flux of new and old users. those migrants don't lend themselves readily to a collective good.
>>
>>7278292
If your going to do a game share, it needs to be private. Like invite only. As much as I hate that kind of shit.
>>
Hypnosis breaks so many things in Wife Trainer. It is dumb.
>>
anyone have a download of the newest latex trainer?
>>
>>7278036
You must go back
>>
>>7278165
You're still doing a good job anon. I appreciate you.
>>
>>7278036
>Is this a noteworthy idea or a pile of shit?
It certainly is a noteworthy idea, even though the very reason for why people ask for patreon only's is that they don't want to pay money for it.
Also see >>7278106
A large fraction of this site is american. People will generally assume any form of communism would equal the devil.
>>
>>7278349
Breaks code or is very powerful and makes things easy?
>>
>>7278467
both, a lot of its own unique content is also easy to break and unfinished
>>
Remember to use the updated OP and include the subject line this time when you make a new thread.
>>
>>7278474
how about you make it correctly before some retard fucks it up again
>>
File: Eyebrow_Mari.gif (438KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow_Mari.gif
438KB, 540x301px
>>7278484
But I don't have any /d/ pictures on my phone, so I shouldn't unless you want the OP to have smug anime girls as the image.
>>
>>7278474
what's the updated OP anyway?
>>
>>7278503
copy paste the current one, maybe just change it to dolphin onahole edition or something
>>
>>7278503
The one here >>7260567
Basically the same, but it's more consistent in formatting and has /dgg/ in the post itself, so the thread can be found even if you forget the subject line.
>>
>>7278527
>>7278527

>>7278527

new thread
>>
>>7278529
Ded
>>
>>7278541
no new general then, guess we're stuck here.
>>
Why do they kill off the whole thread if they can just delete the image in the post instead which is the problem?
>>
>>7278597
the thumbnail looks like guro so it got marked by deletion by the otherkin.
>>
>>7278597
Did that thread even have responses? Might as well just blow it up and start fresh.
>>
File: rule8lol.png (111KB, 964x459px) Image search: [Google]
rule8lol.png
111KB, 964x459px
>>7278611
>>
As sad as this may be, I think we need a 'New Thread Creation Guide' listed in the OP. We aren't doing well.
>>
>>7278628
Wow, one whole reply.
>>
New thread:
>>7278673
>>7278673
>>7278673
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.