[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess Vore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 116

File: Ret_2_Gulp_HD.jpg (2MB, 4276x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Ret_2_Gulp_HD.jpg
2MB, 4276x3000px
Last thread >>7242912

Writefag edition
>>
>>
File: Karbo-373327-Patreonsketches7D.jpg (773KB, 1500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-373327-Patreonsketches7D.jpg
773KB, 1500x2334px
I sure hope Karbo makes more bloated belching demon girl art
>>
>>7253769
Your stories are fantastic. Do you think you could ever make a sort of part 2/continuation of 'Going out to eat'?

That story, along with 'Bug Catching' have always been my favorites of your work.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 620x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 620x965px
>>
File: 1471918714623.jpg (118KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1471918714623.jpg
118KB, 800x1073px
>>
File: 1409663629986.jpg (430KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
1409663629986.jpg
430KB, 1100x825px
>>
File: Karbo-368600-Triocomic P8.jpg (253KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-368600-Triocomic P8.jpg
253KB, 897x1300px
>>
File: Karbo-368601-Triocomic P9.jpg (295KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-368601-Triocomic P9.jpg
295KB, 897x1300px
>>
File: Karbo-368602-Triocomic P10.jpg (284KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-368602-Triocomic P10.jpg
284KB, 897x1300px
>>
File: Karbo-368603-Triocomic P11.jpg (291KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-368603-Triocomic P11.jpg
291KB, 897x1300px
>>
File: Karbo-368605-Triocomic P12.jpg (282KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-368605-Triocomic P12.jpg
282KB, 897x1300px
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (199KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
199KB, 858x1200px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7253852
yeah i like both of those scenarios a lot. i like "going out to eat" cause it's from the pred's pov, i think thats the only time i did that for an entire story. plus the idea of just minding my own business one minute and the next minute i'm swimming in some woman's gut makes me rock solid. i personally enjoy exploring what someone would be feeling/doing in that moment where they're thrown into an extremely bizarre, humiliating situation where they know death is certain.
>>
File: 1402222654911.jpg (472KB, 1615x2099px) Image search: [Google]
1402222654911.jpg
472KB, 1615x2099px
>>7253883
>the idea of just minding my own business one minute and the next minute i'm swimming in some woman's gut

Fuck yeah, that's probably my absolute favorite aspect of that story, you did such a great job with that part.
>>
File: 1401778510055.jpg (521KB, 1672x2876px) Image search: [Google]
1401778510055.jpg
521KB, 1672x2876px
>>
>>7253747
I have a story suggestion that was mentioned last month.

>some femanon is posting in a /d/ vore thread
>asking who wants to get eaten for real
>a bunch of people anons say yes because they think it's just a joke post
>she treats it as giving her permission and helps herself
>they're summoned onto her desk all tiny
>violently molests the tiny anons with her tongue
>swallows them while creaming her panties
>the tiny anons panics and screams regretting everything
>pathetic anon's friends/families have no idea they ended up as unwilling femanon food

I also like your disposal scenes so that can be a bonus.
>>
sitting down in the back of the dimly-lit library, you try to keep track of the lines in this boring book. your eyes strain from trying to keep track of line after line of organic chemistry, thankful it's still early in the semester and you can catch up early. your eyelids becoming heavy, you're shocked as you appear teleported to what appears to be a massive, flat, brown field.

looking up, you gasp at what appears to be one of your classmates. a tall, pale girl with straight blonde hair, a pink miniskirt, a tight-fitting white tee-shirt, and thick lips so glossy it looked like she was almost drooling.

"wha.. what's going on?" you shout as she leans downward and grasps you by the torso with two fingers. you press down on her leathery fingertips, focusing downward.

a blast of humid, warm air washes over you, smelling of wet garbage with an aftertaste of coffee.

your blood runs cold as you're unceremoniously shoved to the back of this girl's throat, covered in her slick saliva and dragged across the bumpy surface of her tongue.

as her fingers let go, darkness overwhelms you as you're sealed in the blonde's hot, slimy mouth. covered in rank saliva, you try to wipe it off, but you only smear it around you. grasping for stability, you scream in terror as you feel a sharp lurch downward, followed by a gulp.

now slithering down her throat, you struggle and cry as her spit washes over you.
>>
>>7253909
a hot blast of vomit stench overwhelms you immediately as you land in her writhing stomach with a plop. waist-deep in digesting breakfast, her mucous and stomach contents thickly coat your skin.

outside, the blonde girl lets out a slight belch and looks left and right, searching to see if anyone else is using the isolated spots of the library. the spots without cameras. thankful she had her pre-lunch snack taken care of, she walked out of the library confidently, feeling unstoppable.

within her, the burning puke put you in complete, overwhelming agony. any movement you made just caused the pain to explode. the stomach walls wiggling against you whenever you try to climb up, exhaustion sets in after the fifth or sixth time they force you back into the churning mixture.

you continue weeping for your life as the pitch black sack wraps around you and slithers, thrusting you into the digesting mass heading deeper into the blonde's gut.

a wrinkly sphincter slithers over your ankles, legs, and torso, forcing the air out of your lungs and causing you to lose consciousness.

as you're slithering through her intestines, the girl checks her phone and goes about her day, having already forgotten about you.
>>
Murderers.
>>
File: 1486772317326.jpg (161KB, 738x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486772317326.jpg
161KB, 738x1000px
>>7253920
It doesn't matter if you disapprove, she's still going to gobble you up anon.
>>
>>7253920
That just makes it hotter.
>>
>>7253900
you blink your eyes a few times to regain your vision. "wh--what's going on? where am i?" you say to yourself, knowing that you just hit "post" a few seconds ago in response to a 4chan thread about... what?

"ahh, it worked! you're mine now!"

looking up, you see the titanic form of some woman with long, straight black hair parted in the middle, pale skin, a black tee shirt, and a black lace choker around her neck.

"how did I get here? what happened? what's going on?" you shout at her, leaning backwards on the floor.

"well..." the massive, skinny girl looked up and put her finger on her chin "you DID say you want to be eaten!"

your heart jumped in surprise "e.. eaten? i did! but... but! I didn't, I didn-- I didn'--" terror now making you stutter, you just hear giggles from above.

"look, even if you're having second thoughts, it's too late now. yer gonna get eaten."

anxiety tightens your chest "please, no! don't eat me!" you scream, desperately trying to get her to change her mind.

"oh, you silly, you're not gonna be eaten by me!" she gets up and walks over to the door "oh rachel! i have a snack for you!"

you hear the footsteps stomp up the stairs "a snack? for me?" the girl runs into the room, her hair bouncing.

the giant woman picks you up and places you on the ground "yup! a snack all for you! but you gotta catch it first!"
>>
>>7253926

Can you imagine the sensation of hot sweet saliva coating every square inch of your body, while her tongues incredibly soft and smooth organ mercilessly rubs against your body.
Your bodies taste and texture, in turn being taken in by that same tongue. Hard smooth teeth rubbing against you as you shift side to side on the slippery tongue.

Then you feel more dark flesh encroaching flesh envelope you as you are swallowed whole, saliva and smooth flesh is all you know.

God how I desire to experience all the possible sensations, smells, and tastes.
>>
>>7253967

your hands grip at the carpet below, you see the giant image of rachel look at you and show a giant smile full of straight, white teeth as her pink lips pull back. you burst into a sprint in the opposite direction.

"run, little person, run! before she catches you!" the woman laughs as she watches her little sister chase you around the room.

sweat runs down the side of your face and drips down your chin. running for what feels like miles across the pink carpet of the room is exhausting, it feels like sand below your feet.

your aching legs begin to give out and you trip, your face landing flat on the fiber surface below.

flipping on your back, you can see your captor just long enough to let out a slight screech before she gently presses her two fingers around your torso and puts you close to her face.

blasting your face with the scent of candy, the girl thrusts you into her mouth, her cheek bumps as you slide against the inside of it.
>>
>>7253971
covered in the girl's slime, you retch and cry as her throat wraps around your forehead, face, then shoulders. you ball your fists tightly as warm slime coats you to lubricate your journey downwards. your body sliding against the inside of the girl's throat around you, you scream as you feel her fingers let go of your ankles and her throat grip you downward.

thrashing left and right, the girl's esophagus is too strong to resist as the pulsating motions rhythmically slither you towards her waiting stomach.

abruptly, the heat and scent of hot vomit overwhelm your face as you slide head-first into the hot sea of churning acid. landing with a plop, the girl's stomach walls are too slick to climb, leaving your only option to pathetically claw away at the writhing chamber.

a feeling of deep regret falls upon you, you should never have responded to that stupid thread about being eaten. you should have known to be careful what you wish for, now your whole body is being digested by a girl you don't even know.

a small earthquake constricts the walls around you, sucking most of the air out through the top. the walls now tightly gripping you from all sides, the burning on your skin becomes more acute as the wrinkly surfaces directly slither over you. nearly out of putrid air, your consciousness begins slipping away as exhaustion overtakes you.

outside, rachel belches slightly. "I like that game! can we play it again?"

her older sister smiles "of course, i just need to find you another snack!"

the next day and several snacks later, your lifeless corpse slides through the girl's large intestines intertwined with the bodies of her other victims. completely embedded in the brown log, your body is drained of any excess water as it slithers along the colon's walls with nuggets of feces, unchewed corn kernels, and the rest of the waste her body didn't need.
>>
>>7253968
me too. i want it to be the full experience.

i don't like it when writers end with you getting eaten, especially in soft vore. it's ending it right before the best part imo.
>>
>>7253974
That's why I just flat out can't enjoy otherwise well-written giantess stories on sites like gtsworld most of the time. They contain 'vore' but it really just means there's a passing mention of someone getting swallowed and that's it.
>>
>>7253976
i started writing vore smut because i couldn't take that bullshit.

what's the point of writing a vore story if you're gonna be genre-light? isn't the vore the fucking point? if you're gonna end with "and then she ate him the end" then why even put the time in to begin with to write the rest of it?

when i write i want a good chunk of it to be straight-up vore. not one or two sentences peppered in.
>>
File: 57161912_p4.jpg (124KB, 1473x867px) Image search: [Google]
57161912_p4.jpg
124KB, 1473x867px
>>7253968
>you will never experience this heavenly sensation before becoming one with the qt
WHY LIVE
>>
File: 1424228504419.png (3MB, 2649x2274px) Image search: [Google]
1424228504419.png
3MB, 2649x2274px
>>7253986
Well, to be fair, most of the stories I'm thinking of are heavily focused on other aspects of a giantess fetish besides vore. It's just that most of those authors, who are often fairly competent writers, either don't consider it important for that story or just don't really have a vore fetish beyond including it as a thing that happens.

But yeah, overall it's just super annoying because all of those stories get lumped in with everything else and it makes for a disappointing experience to find that the 'vore' in a story tagged with it is just a sentence or two a few chapters in.
>>
>>7253995
yeah in that case it's generally done to boost viewership via an additional tag. it's like those garbage vore videos that are 90% feet. i do NOT care about feet and yet i'm skipping through a lot of foot parts. it's rare to find something that's good and exclusively vore.
>>
oh also i just posted a silly little first-person story i found that i wrote a long time ago on giantessworld

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6507

enjoy
>>
imagine being held in a cute girl's hand knowing she's going to swallow you whole.

knowing that, by tomorrow, you'll be nothing but brown waste floating in her toilet. knowing that she's going to so thoroughly dominate you that whatever life you have will be entirely replaced by shit. her shit. sucking everything useful out of you before dumping you out her ass.

i wonder if that'd pass your mind on your way to her mouth? down her throat, maybe, as her bodily warmth wraps around you.
>>
>>7254097
Assuming it wasn't absolute chaos in her belly, you'd have a decent amount of time to face the existential dread over what would become of your remains after she swallowed.

I know I'd feel fucking horrified in that situation, having your body broken down into shit really is the worst thing that could happen to your remains.
>>
>>7254117
the last thing your eyes would ever see is the inside of her slimy mouth before darkness envelops you
>>
>>7254184
What if she points a bright flashlight at her belly so the inside will be dimly lit up?
>>
File: 1408632274308.jpg (129KB, 963x829px) Image search: [Google]
1408632274308.jpg
129KB, 963x829px
>>7254184
Probably for the best that you wouldn't see anything after that, what with how gross her stomach would be.
>>
>>7250425
Do you (or someone else willing to) mind saving your stuff in pastebins for easy access later?

Reposting just incase it was missed from the thread being just about dead
>>
>>7253747
I have a suggestion if you are still taking them. I know you already wrote unware vore involving a mother and her children in the last thread, but what about doing a story with a mother that is aware? A boy asks his mother to eat him, and she reluctantly fulfills his request.
>>
>>7253926
Hating a pred and absolutely not wanting to be eaten by her make the moment when she gulps you down regardless ten time hotter.
>>
File: NAC-381622-Shantae.png (741KB, 1446x1298px) Image search: [Google]
NAC-381622-Shantae.png
741KB, 1446x1298px
>>
File: 146968279745.jpg (452KB, 2090x1027px) Image search: [Google]
146968279745.jpg
452KB, 2090x1027px
>>7254001
>giantess "vore" video
>It's a plain living room
>Fully clothed woman sitting on the couch, looks bored
>point of view
>camera shakily lowered to ground to "shrink" viewer
>camera awkwardly shuffles away as woman tries to catch viewer
>"you like that little man? I'm SO big" zero personality acting
>ten minutes of feet
>"I'm going to eat you now", zoom into mouth, fade to black
Fuck off forever with this shit.
>>
All this incest vore shit? How do you faggots get off to that? Whats the appeal? I could get a random giantess eating a random anon, or eating a criminal; but incest? Eww
>>
The scariest vore would be a yandere giantess that grows extremely attached to you. So much, that she starts to hunt you down if you go missing. Say you make friends with other anons, you build friendly bonds then one day the other anon goes missing. You're frantic looking for him. Confused, you ask her where he is. She asks if you really want to know, you say yes. She proceeds to lower her pants, panties, and defecates his digested remains right infront of you. With horrified eyes, you see the digested remains of his bones in a pile of brown.

She taunts you saying that it'll happen to you if you leave her again.
>>
File: qKCaKl5.jpg (191KB, 944x1364px) Image search: [Google]
qKCaKl5.jpg
191KB, 944x1364px
>>7255147
I was literally just thinking of this exact same idea where she eats a friend of yours to threaten you to never leave her.
Then afterwards if you try to escape again she swallows you and lets you boil for a bit before vomitting you out as a final warning of what will happen if you disobey.
>>
>>7255105
footfags are a plague
>>
>>7255161

The giantess gets pissed at your new friendships. Swallows your fellow anon right in front of you. Gloats about how good he tastes. Places you on her belly. You can hear anons horrified screams as she digests him. You plead for her to release him. She nods nonchantly and proceeds to barf him up, covering you with puke and digested food in the process. You notice that anon has 2nd degree burns. His feet are melted stubs.

The giantess says that if you ever leave her again, then next time anon will just be a brown pile of shit. You realize how crazy she is. You and other anons start planning an escape plan......
>>
File: 1432755282753.jpg (916KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1432755282753.jpg
916KB, 990x1400px
>>7255144
I like mother/son vore because it emphasizes the whole greedy nature of the pred. It's one thing to swallow a random stranger, but when it's her son, the one person she's meant to protect and care for more than anyone else in the world, and she just treats him like another quick snack. It makes her and her needs (or wants) seem like they're more important than even what's supposed to be most precious to her.
>>
>>7255144
>but incest? Eww
I don't really think of it as incest because even though vore is sexual for us, it's probably not sexual for the characters involved. Even if it is, it's not actually sex.
>>
>>7255173
There are good videos with belly, mouth, neck/throat shots/play, pre/post vore teasing that's actually sexy, and actresses that deliver lines authentically.

Too bad 3/4 of GTS content is footfaggotry with the camera placed on the floor.
>>
>>7255105
gotta love those "swallowed alive" vids
>>
File: 1473635346867.png (1MB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1473635346867.png
1MB, 800x1071px
>>7255147
>>7255161
>>7255179
Cool anon/aka write-anon, can you make a story out of this ?
>>
File: 001.jpg (253KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
253KB, 550x800px
>>
>>7253976
i never realized it but that's the same reason I can't read anything on gtsworld. It will be a story about a city-stomping giantess that eats one person in 2 sentences

even worse are stories with the vore tag but they didn't even write it in the story yet because of the annoying-as-fuck chapter system that they use.
>>
>>7255105
Once in a while I find one that's alright but I'd take a decent animation over that any day
>>
File: 1456066305325.jpg (503KB, 1400x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1456066305325.jpg
503KB, 1400x1353px
>>
>>7256117
>black tongue and mouth
I don't know why, but I find that a lot more arousing than normal.
>>
>>7256234
I just find mouths with any color other than normal reddish-pink to be quite hot, honestly.
>>
>>7255285

I think I will, I like the idea.

Thing is I'm already writing two stories at the same time so it'll be a long while. I'll definitely do it though.
>>
>>7255223
I love the swallowed alive vids because they open with pretty feet

Some of the girls also do a nice job licking the camera, showing off her mouth

I just wish they were higher resolution.

>>7253853
I hated Kerrigan so much... I need more Kerrigan vore in my life
>>
I wish there was more Tharja content...
Can´t even post a prober pic related rip
>>
Does anyone have that link to the file containing all of Fooly's art from 2016? Please!

It takes me literally over an hr to manually DL an artists stuff from these websites, and they always spread their shit in like 4 places.
>>
>>7256758
use hdoujin downloader to batch download artists stuff, it supports a ton of sites and the developer and the developer may add more if asked
>>
http://giantessworld.net/reviews.php?type=ST&item=6507

lol what kind of person gives 1 star to an otherwise well-written story? makes me not want to release anything again if 1/3rd of the responses are negative
>>
>>7254117

Is it really that bad, compared to being unceremoniously devoured by worms and left a skeleton in a box underground?
>>
File: 4988.png (995KB, 639x914px) Image search: [Google]
4988.png
995KB, 639x914px
>>7256833
because they are boring and people are entitled to their opinions. Go to the autistic circle jerking in Eka's Portal if you can't handle big boy criticism or stfu
>>
>>7256833
thats a step too far if it makes you not want to write. 1 guy saying it sucks and giving no reason is pointless. If someone says my writing is bad i ask why. usually the reason they think its bad is the same reason 5 other people think its good. you have too many fans to get too distraught by 1 guy man. ill read it and leave a review later when im not at work
>>
>>7256833

if you are that much of a bitch just stop posting and fuck off we dont care
>>
I'd rather not lose a well talented writefag because of your insensitive posts. Shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>7256915
>criticism
Criticism is not posting one line and leaving. That's called trolling.
>>
>>7257001

Then ignore the troll, has everyone forgotten the golden rule of not feeding them?
(You know moaning about crap is what invites more crap, then again DA and GTSWorld are all a shit scoring contest on who can be the biggest autist.)
>>
>>7257009
Some folks are inexperienced when it comes to trolls.
>>
File: nyxon_01.jpg (55KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
nyxon_01.jpg
55KB, 900x690px
>>7256997
Coming to us to whine that somebody on another site was dissapointed in your work is pretty shitty, m8.
>>
>>7256833

Because it's (and this may be a shot in the dark) not actually good?

Development of the pred makes humiliation better because all personalities come with a different flavor of humiliation. Development of the prey lets the reader live vicariously through them better and thus get off better. A compelling setting gives the vore itself a reason for happening and more gravity.

That story has none of that. There's nothing wrong with the writing, and for that reason its a fantastic example on why description alone doesnt make a good story, we can do that all by ourselves in our heads. It's putting it into a linear structure with nuances we cant hold together in our imaginations well enough.

Also, how conceited do you have to be to see a negative review and flip into an autistic rage and insist that they cant possibly mean it and it must be trolling because you're that eminent a writer. You're absolutely not.
>>
>>7257070
Idgaf. My fap material comes first. Only autists care about the little things.
>>
>>7257009
true yeah. i should do that. it's just that it was right after work sometimes you take things personally when people look a gift horse in the mouth. y'all at this site have been v cool.

anyway still taking suggestions.
>>
I should start write fagging again.. I got partway done with a couple stories, but stayed off my ekas profile for a while... Now I can't remember my password and of course I didn't have anything backed up anywhere. Fuck me.
>>
>>7257081
Please >>7254589
>>
>>7257087
the admins might be able to get you access to your own account again with some sort of password reset. idk how good their admin is, but they might send a confirmation email to you to prove its you
>>
>>7256270
You are absolutely my nigga.
>>
>>7256997

>talented

lol
>>
>>7257275
More talented than you m8.
>>
File: 60609425_p1_master1200.jpg (225KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
60609425_p1_master1200.jpg
225KB, 720x540px
>>7257280
>>7256997
>getting baited this easily

m8

getting mad at trolls or offensive posts on 4chan is like getting angry at a child calling you names, except you can hide & report excessive trolling on /d/ and its legitimately punished sometimes.
>>
File: Taste test.webm (3MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Taste test.webm
3MB, 720x960px
>>7255379

What kind of monster would eat a fairy?
>>
>>7257395
Is this from a game? If so, source would be appreciated
>>
>>7257402

It's not. Artist is here: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3144339
>>
>>7257395
I hear eating fairies whole keeps your youthful look.
>>
File: yellow.jpg (623KB, 1853x1300px) Image search: [Google]
yellow.jpg
623KB, 1853x1300px
I saved this from a couple threads back

>>7257081

Ideas... a favorite of mine is always the cliche desk job secretary with lingerie, stockings, and glasses. She could just be chilling ignoring you while she pretends to read while lazily hanging a hand over you poking and prodding while she hums and licks her lips.
>>
>>7257081
I always love me some bratty loli preds that don't understand the implication of what they're doing when they swallow you whole out of childish spite.
>>
File: 1486694846548.jpg (68KB, 925x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486694846548.jpg
68KB, 925x802px
>>7257525

I could tKW couple pastebins of that now
>>
>>7257403
I'm probably a fucking retard, but I can't find that animation in his gallery.
>>
>>7257540

Because it's not in there yet.
>>
File: 469_JSkounai_233.jpg (1MB, 3599x4383px) Image search: [Google]
469_JSkounai_233.jpg
1MB, 3599x4383px
>>7257536
Might as well
>>
>you will never casually force your way out of a giant qt's mouth while she's trying to eat you
>>
>>7257553
>>7257536

so anyone got loli pastebins?
>>
>>7256767
>hdoujin downloader
does it work on devientart? Also where the fuck is fooooly's stuff? I can't find his futa cockvore stuff
>>
>>7257906
yes, and in case deviantart changed something and it gives an error just send an email to the developer
>>
>>7257081
Yeah permanent/repetative digestion would be awesome!
>>7248867
>>
>>7258117
Whoopsie meant this post
>>
>>7253838
Vore makes me go eww, but this monster giant girl is so cute! Poor Shantae, tho!
>>
>>7258132
>Poor Shantae, tho!
No worries, she'll just re-spawn a few moments after she perishes and be perfectly fine again
>>
HOLY SHIT! IDEA! (involves drug use)

You're like the size of a flea, in a mansion, and you somehow end up in a line of cocaine that some rich Hollywood/Popstar whore is about to inhale.

You get inhaled up her nose with the cocaine and end up at the back of her throat with the white mucus, and then get swallowed, landing in a pool of whatever meal she last ate (your choice on what the meal was)

You can also make the tiny end up high on cocaine too.
>>
File: 1453077272473.gif (354KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453077272473.gif
354KB, 540x300px
>>7257525
I love that idea. That or it comes from an immature 'I want' thing
>>
>>7258219
>Nose vore
no
>>
>>7258219
I'd write this because I love nose vore but

I've never used cocaine so I legitimately don't know how I'd describe it without some research, which im 2 lazy for
>>
>>7258280
Stop sexualizing my waifu.
>>
>>7253853
The world needs more Iowa vore.
>>
>>7253853
hmm Karbo doing KC, interesting
>>
>>7258117

Writefaggot that did the secretary and tribal stories here. I'm already doing that it'll be posted here in a few days when I finish it.
>>
>>7258298
the world needs more kancolle giantess vore period,
>>
>>7258183
>giga mermaid is digesting Shantae
>Shantae is part of her fat now
>Shantae respawns and fights the giga mermaid again
>Shantae is now fighting a part of herself
>>
>>7258590
>giga mermaid finds the re-spawn location
>puts her closed mouth around it
>instantly swallows shantae as she respawns
>digested
>giga mermaid moves so her stomach is over the respawn
>shantae spawns in stomach as its digesting her own remains
>digested again
>shantae keeps re spawning in various parts of the digestive system, dying painfully slow over and over
>she becomes increasingly terrified and panicked as she starts running out of lives
>as the final shantae dies, giga-mermaid lets out a belch and pats her bulging belly, full of all the shantae she ate
>>
File: 38945466_p1_master1200.jpg (330KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38945466_p1_master1200.jpg
330KB, 848x1200px
>>7258420

The worst part is coming up with a scenario for one boat automatically gets you thinking how another dozen would react in the same scenario and you're never going to get art/writing for any of it.
>>
imagine being covered completely in the burning vomit of a little girl who would otherwise be no threat to you in a normal situation.

however, being shrunk in her house and being found, toyed with, and then swallowed is not a normal situation.
>>
>>7258785
pressing against her slick, hot, writhing stomach walls while being dragged against the current of hot dogs, french fries, and mucous. cute, high-pitched giggling echoes all around you and all you can do is scream in agony.
>>
>>7258785
What if the kancolles are the ones being eaten? Preferably by a cute abyssal.
>>
>>7258634
if only she had infinite lives
>>
>>7258890

Where exactly are you going with this? It's not popping, is it?
>>
>>7258778
Translation anyone?
>>
>>7258912
Nowhere actually, I just liked the idea of the giga mermaid girl (or anyone else) using a smaller infinitely re-spawning character as an infinite source of food or for other means
>>
>>7259044

But that assumes she can digest at an infinite speed.

>Shantae realises that the burning has mostly stopped
>deduces that the acid has been almost completely neutralized by the water content of the dozens of corpses around her
>feels around for the entrance to the esophagus
>the muscle is too tightly closed for her to fit through.
>yanks a bone from one of her half-dissolved copies
>uses it to prise the tunnel open
>her one lungful of oxygen is now depleted
>dies once more
>respawns, repeats the process over and over again.
>some respawns she makes good progress,
>other she accidentally collapses the last Shantae's work.
>eventually she sees light again for the first time in what feels like forever.
>climbs out of the mermaid, who has been left with a massively distended belly and a slightly broken mind
>wonders what she can possibly do to repay the torment she's endured.

Is it still Giantess vore if the Giantess is the prey?
>>
File: 1479254732646.png (550KB, 1208x873px) Image search: [Google]
1479254732646.png
550KB, 1208x873px
>>7259202
I was just imaging that she would have some sort of spawn point to when she re-spawned from being digested, the mermaid could just pick her up and toss her into her mouth again until she had her fill then would do something to trap Shantae e so that she could eat her more later. Didn't necessarily mean re-spawning inside her stomach though I wouldn't exactly mind that instead
>>
>>
>>7259304
Not this shit agai
>it moves
O-oh...
>>
Since writers seem to be speaking up as of late, I wrote a new story focusing on vore. If you like stories then maybe check it out.

http:/:www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6513
>>
>>7259321
I messed up the link but I think you guys get it
>>
>>7258793
suppose this is why most of the stuff we get is either quick MMD stuff or an commission for another party, eg that Takao pic was a commission for the artist IIRC meanwhile the Iowa one by Karbo is a patreon request (although he does have some knowledge of KC I've found)

Worst one is when you enjoy the fuck out of a Mutsu stuffing/goldfish swallowing story and are all excited for it's vore teasing cliffhanger.....that has gone nowhere for nearly a year now
>>
File: 38118198_big_p5.jpg (74KB, 692x753px) Image search: [Google]
38118198_big_p5.jpg
74KB, 692x753px
>>7259022
>>7259341

eugh dumbass me, replied to the wrong post

thinking about it though, it's funny you mentioned how two different characters would act since I found two pics a while ago like that

Tenryuu threatens
>>
File: 38118198_big_p6.jpg (54KB, 602x884px) Image search: [Google]
38118198_big_p6.jpg
54KB, 602x884px
>>7259660
while Tatsuta does it
>>
File: 1.jpg (302KB, 1061x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
302KB, 1061x1200px
>>7258413
Awesome, looking forward to read it!

Btw do we actually have 2 decent write-anons at the same time? What a time to be alive.
>>
>>7258634
This.
>>
Guys

I've been looking for this pic that I was sure in my fap folder but its not there

Its a construction worker who is on the job and she's looming over a woman sunbathing, who is unaware of the giant over her. The worker is nervous and looking around, finding the woman looking delicious, but doesnt want to get caught. She then begins to stealthily push her mouth around the woman and get her into her mouth and the woman finally realizes it too late before she swallows. The construction worker is then yelled at to get back to work, but her actions are unknown

Pls guys, I need this. I was planning on making a story on it
>>
>>7259734
>>
File: too late.jpg (668KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
too late.jpg
668KB, 900x1000px
>>7259341
Do you have a link to that Mutsu story?
>>
>>7259044
Combine this with a character that grows from excessive consumption and *unf*
>>
>>7259321
I've never been a fan of cheap justifications for vore like an abusive relationship, but nonetheless that was a great little story.
>>
>>7255144
All the shit that exists on /d/ and incest is what you complain about? Are you retarded?
>>
>>7258296
>Asks someone to stop sexualizing a character while at the same time uses a term that weebs use to inherently sexualize a character
>>
>>7259764
https://aryion.com/g4/view/326364
here
>>
Okay it's the writefaggot that did the secretary and tribal stories here, the one that specialises in being graphic and hardcore with the digestion and stuff.

Good news is I've finally got round to making an email and eka's account for my handle. My name is SleepySeven. I cant figure out how I go about getting a gallery though, does anyone have any tips? Once it's set up I'll post my old and new stories there but my presence here will remain unchanged because I fucking live here. Seriously I OP most of the giantess vore threads and some of the fart threads.
>>
>>7260084
You need to ask directly from an admin on there for gallery privledges.
>>
>>7257009
>trolling

Why do people still say this?
>>
File: 1747370000181652700.jpg (150KB, 768x945px) Image search: [Google]
1747370000181652700.jpg
150KB, 768x945px
>>7260123

Well, people who go about being a troll is a thing.
It's pretty much the most universal and widespread term out there, though the definition is so broad pretty and pretty much everyone who sends a message online is a troll.

(Who else opens tumblr and see's the hand of Nyarlathotep?)
>>
>>
>>7260150
>the "savepoint" is set for this moment
>>
>>
File: IMG_1831.2015-03-22_212438.jpg (69KB, 900x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.2015-03-22_212438.jpg
69KB, 900x625px
>>
File: IMG_1825.2015-03-22_212232.jpg (146KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.2015-03-22_212232.jpg
146KB, 900x900px
>>
>>7258292
>what is cocaine like

Basically you feel like you can take on the world n shit.

It's like being drunk, but without the sloppyness of being drunk.
>>
>>
>>7260164
So I guess a person in a stomach would be very motivated to escape or something? I could see them somehow trying to escape out the throat only to be gulped back down. Perhaps they crawl down the wrong tube, too...
>>
>>7260169

Yeah, if you ever get eaten its game over, unless you are regurgitated or get pulled out by someone else ripping their stomach open.
>>
File: IMG_1827.2015-03-22_212331.jpg (89KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.2015-03-22_212331.jpg
89KB, 900x808px
>>
>>7260164
well yeah but it also numbs the back of your throat. the "drip" you feel in your throat after you slam a good line is actually numbness.

imagine a person struggling in that drip and the giantess can't even feel you
>>
>>7260175
She wouldn't be aware of your suffering and you would be surrounded by tacky saliva drenched cocaine, while slowly slipping down her throat... who knows you may be swallowed while she gives head in her high.
>>
>>7260166
>Leswaet does a request as a patreon reward every month
>has literally only one backer on patreon
>that guy gets a quality drawing for only $19 a month

Kinda makes me want to subscribe just so he's not drawing the same guy's requests for super cheap all the time. Though I need to save my money right now.
>>
Sort of a miscellaneous question, but does anyone know of a way to filter out certain tags on Eka's? Or if there's no direct way, any good scripts?
>>
>>7260199
You can blacklist tags in your profile settings, though it doesn't entirely filter stuff out, just applies a blacklist overlay to it while browsing.
>>
>>7260187
>tfw when im the only backer
>get a sweet drawing request every month
>artist is super cool and just does it without any question
>after months, decide to post this fact on /d/ one day
>"maybe i can let another anon in on this good deal"
>immediately get accused of being lesweat, get flamed
>yet another month of a guaranteed request!

yup
>>
File: Leswaet-378402-patreon-swimsuit.png (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Leswaet-378402-patreon-swimsuit.png
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>7260215
I'm pretty sure he's openly posted here before so it's not surprising that him and the one backer would be in this thread.

Also if you are the backer then I just wanna let you know that all of your requests have been pretty much the exact scenarios I love the most.
>>
>>7260220
lesweat posted here? i had no idea, they seem like they're a quiet person

i get some of the request ideas from /d/. the artist already draws dope stuff like that though so it works out
>>
>>7260169
Sounds nice!
>>
>>7260248

The godly legend NotBoogie posts in these parts as well.
>>
>>7260292
yeah I've seen a lot of artists & authors post here, just not lesweat

I sometimes wonder if some of the trolls/spats on here are actually gud artists/authors letting out some anonymous rage
>>
>>7260293
Damn, I remember there was one dude sharing their awesome stories here. Stories that involved a mixed society of men and giantess and a particularly awesome story with a secretary. I remember there were two chapters but I never saved them, I so would like to read them again.
>>
File: 1486328321058.png (3MB, 1600x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1486328321058.png
3MB, 1600x2350px
>>7260366

Oops didn't mean to post scat
>>
>>7260371
don't get B&
press the down arrow next to your post
>delete
>file
>>
File: 1486076765169.jpg (564KB, 2572x2543px) Image search: [Google]
1486076765169.jpg
564KB, 2572x2543px
>>7260374
Was too late to delete and got a warning for it. /d/ has bizarre sensitivity values.
>>
>>7260496
not sure why no scat/gore, but no loli is due to legal issues and no furry is due to the absolute gutter-tier community it brings with it.
>>
File: 1485064414645.png (815KB, 650x840px) Image search: [Google]
1485064414645.png
815KB, 650x840px
>>7260526

It was specifically for scat and gore. (I guess the bones were scary).

Oh well,
>Damn, I remember there was one dude sharing their awesome stories here. Stories that involved a mixed society of men and giantess and a particularly awesome story with a secretary. I remember there were two chapters but I never saved them, I so would like to read them again.

Still looking for this if it rings any bells.
>>
>>7260552
Nah, it's because of scat. Bones are fine if there are no red spots.
>>
File: 1485193608972.jpg (181KB, 712x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1485193608972.jpg
181KB, 712x1121px
Oh if you want loli content go to /u/
>>
>>7260552
I remember the story, but I'm not sure if I also saw it on Eka's or 8ch. I'll look around later.
>>
>>7260366
>>7260371
http://pastebin.com/u/kirbys_pastebin
for chapter one of a school story and a business trip story

i know there is a 2nd chapter to the school story but it is unlisted iirc and i don't have the link to it anymore
>>
>>7260601

Thanks man, I made an account in hopes of messaging him. But you have to be pro to do that.
>>
>you will never be eaten by a giant Squid Sister
>>
>>7260555
explain
>>
>>7257081
sweaty gym loli accidentally sits on tiny viewer and "gets revenge" by showing him there's more than one way to wind up under her butt
>>
>>7260657
lol I don't think supernova touches loli. he always makes his youngest characters 18
>>
>>7260659
Literally most of his writings in the last thread were all lolis, little sisters, and daughters.
>>
>catch shrinking virus, be tiny
>latina friend comes around, you hear her fart
>complain, but she says you're being stupid because latinas waste just has a spicy scent, not like other races
>before you can react she stands in front of you, pulls down her jean cut-off shorts, and blasts a fart right in your face
>the wind ruffles your hair and you stumble backward
>gasp and realize she's right
>she looks at you and pats her ass
>"I bet you'd like in there," she ways with a wink
>>
>>7260215

Thanks for making Laswaet draw good varied scenarios. Not eating trash or shoving your bearded OC into every picture.
>>
>>7260892
>Latina friend
Not in my murica, should have gone with tomboy friends, or ditzy blonde.
>>
>>7260892
>jokingly say yes
>she just grins and quickly picks you up
>dangles you over her mouth
>"Lucky for you, I'll give you a free ride on the scenic route."
>drops you into her mouth, allowing you to naturally slide into her gullet before she swallows
>"See you in a few hours! Hopefully you come out nice and spicy after I turn you into my farts~"
>her somewhat full stomach rumbles and compresses in around you as she releases a burp
>you sink into the churning, hot swamp in her gut, her giggling echoing down around you as she moves on with her day
>>
>>7261135
>>7260892
>friend

more like someone that hates you
>>
>>7261171
Why would someone who hates you make you a part of her body forever?
>>
>>7259764

source?
>>
>>7261184
your friend doesnt pull down her pants and fart on you, then murder you

this character would be better written as a stupid girl, or a bully that dislikes you/wants to cause you suffering
>>
>>7261213
It's just a matter of perspective.
>>
>>7261171
>>7261184
>>7261213
>>7261216
The answer is obviously full-tour

You'll be subjected to more spicy latina farts that way, too
>>
File: 1401521946062.jpg (195KB, 1210x755px) Image search: [Google]
1401521946062.jpg
195KB, 1210x755px
>>7261249
But what if I want to become the farts?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7261442
Someone went a little heavy on the freckles.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7261444
I agree. It looked good from the thumbnail but ended up being pretty disappointed. Oh well, spent 7 bucks on it, might as well share it.
>>
>>7261444
Looks more like a rampant skin disease than freckles.
>>
>>7261458
Poor guy, 7 buckaroos down the drain, another reason I do not spend money on porn.
>>
File: 1445285526887.jpg (468KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445285526887.jpg
468KB, 794x1000px
>>7261475

Yeah definite skin condition, but the background is some 1990's ms paint standard nonsense wtf!
>>
>>
File: 1456197783521.jpg (1MB, 1920x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1456197783521.jpg
1MB, 1920x1520px
>>
File: IMG_8599.2015-02-25_103055.jpg (137KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8599.2015-02-25_103055.jpg
137KB, 752x1063px
>>
File: 61455719_p0.jpg (813KB, 1500x1901px) Image search: [Google]
61455719_p0.jpg
813KB, 1500x1901px
Something new from 1ZUMY
>>
>>7261619
This guy could be a new hero in the vore scene. Or just the next only-absolute-vanilla-faggot who´s going to hide his stuff behind pay-wall as soon as he gets attention.
>>
>>7261708
shh, plz no jinx
>>
>>7261708
It's foolish to expect someone with that art style to draw a bunch of scat and gorey digestion. No point in driving away normies when your art looks that good. He might go a bit farther than Karbo and give us some messy internals. I think we'll get different personalities from his preds, too, instead of "cute and ditzy" 24/7.
>>
>>7261708
I already saw someone trying to convince him to make a patreon while refering to the guy's new fans as customers.

It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>7261887
>messy internals
I´m happy with that.
>>
>>7261887
Sado/maso is already a pretty big divider anyways
for people who want death and gore, visible or implied wouldn't make a big difference
>>
File: IMG_2347.2015-03-30_234815.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.2015-03-30_234815.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>7261897

Yeah, I've seen people say "do patreon". Then them same fuckers refuse to donate unless you give them something via patreon.
>>
>>7261708
but his art is already beyond Karbo imo (not a fan of chibi manga style), so even if he draws normie shit it's still hot AF. that first short comic he put out is already god-tier, if he just does what he's already doing he'll be my favorite artist in vore.
>>
>>7261887
>scat- gorey digestion or hardcore stuff
Not going to happens with that artist. Like ever.
I think his stuff is going to be very tame as vore goes but given his skill this is fine.
>>
>>7261934
Boogie will be the only artist I ever support on patreon when I get money to do it. He doesn't hide shit behind paywall,when it's done everyone gets to see it in the end.
>>
>>7261977

I like karbo and I'm not a fan of manga style because some anatomy points are not reconcilable with vore, like the mouth and nose in profile view. Over time though he's formed this style that's a sweet medium between the cute characters and detailed mawshots. Also his anatomy from the neck down is god-tier.

I'm undecided on wether I'd blow the nuts off if Karbo did intestinal digestion or farts because it seems so taboo for him, or if it's because his preds and anatomy is so hot I'd love to see it.

All I know is I want him to do that stuff more than I want any other artist to do fucking anything.
>>
>>7262173
I just can't really get into it. To me, 1ZUMY's art is what Karbo's might be if he never went to a manga style and kept improving realistically. He's drawing 10/10 hot chicks with anatomically gorgeous mouths, doing vore things.
>>
File: IMG_8797.2011-06-20_161135.jpg (188KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8797.2011-06-20_161135.jpg
188KB, 710x1000px
>>7262161

Same, he's like the nicest guy too.

>>7262186

Karbo is treated with too much ponce and circumstance imo. It is funny how his patreons basically got him to do unbirth after a couple years. Despite him saying he doesn't like it, sounds like a whiny poof.
>>
imho Karbo is one of the few case of a patreon actually increasing the quality of an artist's work instead of turning it into complete shit after a few months. I never cared for his old Felarya stuff but I totally dig what he's doing now.
>>
File: 1484832860812.jpg (157KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484832860812.jpg
157KB, 857x1200px
>>
File: 1484832965847.jpg (172KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484832965847.jpg
172KB, 857x1200px
>>
File: 1484833084288.jpg (140KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484833084288.jpg
140KB, 857x1200px
>>
File: 1484833224622.jpg (146KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484833224622.jpg
146KB, 857x1200px
>>
>>7262344
>not posting the translated version
For what reason
>>
>>7262348
I don't have it
>>
>>7253838
Someone write an actual giga-mermaid / shantae story plox
>>
File: 1484293208869.png (318KB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1484293208869.png
318KB, 1200x1029px
>>
File: 1484293262521.png (358KB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1484293262521.png
358KB, 1200x1029px
>>
File: 1484293411650.png (494KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484293411650.png
494KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1484293688869.png (386KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484293688869.png
386KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>
>>7261171
>>7261184
>>7261213
Yeah, I kind of wrote that on the fly. Had an idea I wanted to get out but it wasn't fully articulated yet.

She's probably a friend of a friend or a friend of a sibling. Someone you kind of know but don't really like. She might consider you stuck-up and arrogant because you are quiet.

Thinks you are a wimp too, oh and boring.
>>
File: 1487304288892.jpg (138KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1487304288892.jpg
138KB, 990x1400px
>Be affirmative action micro freshie invite to Sorority Rush week
>The tiny lads have been left to their own devices on the beer pong table next to the keg
>Isn't too bad because micros are viewed as the newest fad, being a relatively new side effect of modern vaccines
>sometimes I roll a missed pong ball over to this towering blonde qt and she tips her cup and refills the prescription cap that serves as the microlad bath sized punch bowl making the beer share her taste of strawberry lipgloss
>The sisters of Alpha Omni Pi have been steadily getting more raucous in their jokes and laughter
>Tons of red cheeked bitches who can't score a point and can't stop giggling
>The chapter mother hip checks the table and knocks down all the cups and tiny guest freshies effectively ending that round
>Announces that pledges will now be taken.
>All eyes inexplicably fall on the tiny guys as the Chapter Mother demands we all subscribe to her twitter
>Feeling heady from the drinks but manage to do so on our standard Iphone 8 microLite phones.
>A parachute sized hand engulfs me
>Expect to be moved to a safe vantage point
>Suprised when chucked into a red solo cup and then doused with eye burning vodka until my feet no longer touched the bottom.
>Instinctively keep tiny cellphone raised above head which makes it impossible to resist the vodka's searing of my airways
>My cup gets passed from hand to hand until I'm looking up at the enormous face of that blonde qt from before, except from below she looks monstrous
>While the Chapter Mother explains the test, blonde qt sneaks glances down and makes exaggerated faces at me like one would do to keep a puppy amused.
>Her arm gets tired and I'm held at her navel, at which time my blurred vision realizes she is stacked.
>Can barely make out instructions as my Captress can't hold the cup steady and not succumbing to the shifting valleys of vodka remains my pruirient priority.
>>
File: 45405203_p3.jpg (199KB, 698x944px) Image search: [Google]
45405203_p3.jpg
199KB, 698x944px
>>7262719
>The shrill cries of a count down starting at 5 coincide with vertigo as the cup rockets upwards to the qt's lips. That strawberry smell isn't as attractive as before.
>"Wait!" It's possible she heard me squeek. Her eyes flick to me and the edges of her open mouth curl into a smirk.
>The terrible chorus of drunk women shouts 1 in unison and I feel the lake of vodka around me shift.
>Young women hoping to become pledges of Alpha Omega Phi with the world at their whole lives ahead of them begin chugging little guy vodkas.
>Can't touch the bottom or sides of the cup and the surge carries me over the threshhold of her smirking strawberried lips.
>Disoriented with only the light from outside her mouth to guide me
>Hand over hand strokes soon flail uselessly over her bumpy tastebuds as her tongue lifts me free of the burning sea.
>Eyes stop burning long enough to see the party framed by this huge girl's teeth and ever smiling lips.
>There's a movie theater sized screen just beyong her mouth and she's taking a goddamn selfie.
>She takes several, her mouth and my position within it shifting terribly between each click.
>Eventually her tongue connects with the roof of her mouth and the light from outside fades.
>Scream for her to stop this but can't bang on any surface because all strength was relegated to keeping my fingers and toes buried in the squishy mat of her tongue
>The truck sized tongue remains steadfast. Which was unfortunate because my arms were getting so very tired. Eventually I lost my grip and slide backwards
>A heavy slimey weight settled onto my back and I twist to grab it
>Now hanging from a punching bag sized uvula and blinking vodka out of my eyes
>Light returns to the cave, the mammoth tongue had been lowered, and now there was one last selfie to take
>Except this time the other Sorority girls were framing the selfie phone as they peeked inside and cracked jokes about girls who don't swallow.
>>
File: 1487305385679.png (2MB, 3355x2535px) Image search: [Google]
1487305385679.png
2MB, 3355x2535px
>>7262720
>>7262720
>The inner flesh of this woman hugs me and in a single contraction I'm plummeting away from this party with its loud women and generation z values and into a tube of dark warmth.
>Feel like a few ribs were being fractured as the mineshaft of her esophogous buries me down past her manor sized heart, down beyond the mountains on her chest.
>Throat narrows into a pinched valve which hurriedly yawns to accept me.
>Plummet for a few seconds into an atmosphere that reaks worse than the inside of that vodka bottle.
>Land in a soupy mixture which understandably burns all sensitive tissues on my person. Except now that alcohol smell is mixed with the rich aroma of vomit.
>The only light is coming from my Iphone which I managed to hold onto. And I have a message.
>It's the blonde qt, and her twitter feed is lighting up my phone which I rather wish it didn't, because the rugose stomach folds kept churning unsettlingly.
>"Another freshie where he belongs :3" She tweeted two minutes ago with several likes already. Accompanying the pic was her selfie, with her drink's star attraction clinging for his life in the dim recesses of her maw.
>Phone keeps lighting up with the replies of the other sisters who just took similar pledges.
>One asked if she could still feel him, and that's when the contents of the stomach began to slosh methodically from side to side.
>Her twitter reply, "No, but he won't last much longer after we put on pandora anyway. :P"
>Sure enough terrible Nikki Minaj music began to pervade the thick walls of her belly's walls.
>>
>>7262356
>>7262367

Once upon, some dipshit anon posted the non-translated version of that mini-comic. In a fit of self-righteous, non-weeb rage, Shantae popped out through a portal she had just opened from the water realm, Giga Mermaid right on her heels. When Giga Mermaid, unable to read moonrunes, noticed the comic posted, she went absolutely berserk, She reached down, took anon AND ATE HIM! Then she went back through the portal, her anti-moon rage sated by her impromptu snack.
The end.
>>
>>7262379

Any more to this?
>>
Does anyone have any giantess vore material that doesn't have the generic just-an-execution vibe to it? Seems extremely rare.
>>
>>7263061
>Does anyone have any giantess vore material that doesn't have the generic just-an-execution vibe to it? Seems extremely rare.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll have a go at giving you recs.

There's a handful of fap-worthy non-fatal stories, namely
http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3993
and
http://thesigillite.deviantart.com/art/The-Experiment-635120441

I like this one, too, but it's pretty fluffy and not yet finished:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/355506 (part 1)
http://aryion.com/g4/view/358792 (part 2)

As far as fatal stories go, it's hard to find ones that aren't cruel. Some of Frenchsnack's non-Felarya work qualifies, I think.

Try these stories by him:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-4-103183369
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-40-143192587
>>
>>7263111
>http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-4-103183369
Reading this just gives me a sad boner since I'll never experience it for myself
>>
>>7262722
>>7262720
>>7262719
Who is this? One of the 2 writer-anons, or do we have yet another awesome writer in this thread? Also more please!
>>
>>7263210
Pasted it from the /size/ thread.
>>
>>7262719
>>7262720
>>7262722
>read this in the morning before work
>no time to jack off
>>
>>7263247
>not jacking off and being late for work
>not finding a clean empty restroom nobody uses and jacking off to this during the slow hours
>not jacking off to vore in an empty parking lot at 5am

lol what a loser
>>
>>7263427

>Working with someone caught masturbating in the monitored stockroom...

(This happened and they got sacked. Then again I also worked with a freaky dimwitted gnome who wanked at work, and admitted to it along with taking a piss outside. FML)
>>
>>7263461
wat

i was being facetious. this is depressing
>>
>>7263111

Does anyone know of Frenchsnacks series of written stories about a people eating competition.
>>
File: Yamivore_HD.jpg (2MB, 2473x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Yamivore_HD.jpg
2MB, 2473x4000px
>>7263793
Mostly good reads, particularly if you enjoy willing but fatal vore. The amount of people willingly throwing their lives away to digestion in some girls competing for a prize is kind of disturbing to me though.

Plus there's this nasty multiculti angle to the way some of those stories are written that always rubbed me the wrong way.

Also there's the writer 'bedfordsb' on eka's that made some stories in the same universe that does a better job with it imo.
>>
File: IMG_8634.2015-02-26_164015.jpg (60KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8634.2015-02-26_164015.jpg
60KB, 900x885px
>>7263844

Yeah, frenchsnack did write one story about a squid girl who ate a sea harpy and went into her life story before she got nommed, suddenly.
And then another storyline he did had people of some culture that eat a tiny sentient race like candy, while basically, the girls would poo out more kids like some bizarre interpretation to the ORKY BOYZ from 40K.

He does write some odd stuff. PrinnyDude dies some cool felarya vore junk, where his characters desperately try to bargain for their lives while selling out their team mates.

I don't know I've suddenly found stories where girls nom girls, then have sex while going on their power trip is pretty sexy.
>>
You wake up one day dazed, head pounding. You look around to see yourself in a large room. You're about the size of a peanut. The smell of strawberries fills your nostrils as you walk around. Trying to take in everything, you see where you can go only to hear the sound of a door open.

"Look at what we have here" You hear a female voice say. You look up to see a woman. White, snowy skin, messy brown hair, and a smug grin glued to her face.

"Didn't expect dinner to show up so soon." She says looking down at you. You feel your heart start to race as she towers over you. Her giant shadow makes everything go dark in your eyes.

"Um, W-Where am I?" You stutter as you look at her.

"In my room, you little perv; and now--" She bends down and snatches you up. You barely have time to escape and just look at her, trying not to soil your pants.

"You're going to be dinner." A smile is plastered on her face as she licks her lips. Those soft, pink lips open up to reveal her giant mouth. Saliva coats coats her tongue. The pink walls of her gums invite you to enter. The uvula in the back makes you realize the insanity of this. You shake in her hands.

"Dinner?" You say. The sudden words that you hear shock you. You don't know what to say.

"Yep, unless you have other plans." Says the giantess. She looks at you, eyeing you like she's ready to eat a fresh, grilled steak. Her eyes scan you from top to bottom, scanning your every nook and cranny. You look at her and start to think it might not be so bad. She was incredibly beautiful. No spot or blemish, no wrinkles or bad makeup. Being eaten by her might be a blessing in disguise.

"Fine." You say as you put your hands up, "I give up, eat me." The giantess looked stunned, puzzled at the fact that you agreed to this. You notice a slight shift in her demeanor. Her once confident and smug expression now turned meek and akward. She shuffles her feet from side to side and starts to fidget; not knowing what to do with you in her hands.
>>
>>7264023
And then just like that one agent in Men in Black, you shout out "EAT ME!"
>>
>>7262348
>>7262356
I've got it from a couple threads ago if you want it
>>
>>7255182
More?
>>
after being shrunken and kidnapped by a random woman on the street, you're later trapped under a jar watching your pale, dark-haired captor remove her panties. you can see the dirty clothes laying around in her messy apartment around her.

your heart pounding out of your chest as she walks over completely naked and lifts the jar up far into the sky.

wordlessly, the giant woman picks you up gently between her fingers and, after a whirl of motion, you can tell she's laying on her bed flat on her back with her two curvy thighs to either side of you. you grit your teeth and screech in terror as you're abruptly wrapped in warm, wet darkness. wriggling, fleshy walls slide over your bare skin, leaking gamy fluid all over your body. tasting nothing but her pussy, she lets you out of her only long enough for you to inhale one breath before being plunged back into her slimy crotch.

now shivering in terror and exhaustion, you go completely limp as your arms weaken. after several more slides along her vaginal walls, she slips you out of her and places your slimy body in her palm. laying in the fetal position, still covered in hot goo, you crane your neck upwards to see her massive face, her tongue slithering along her plump lips.
>>
>>7264258
you try to screech, but cough on the pussy juice in your throat when her mouth bursts open and you're thrust on to her tongue so fast you can't even react. trying, and failing, to press yourself upwards, an immense palate presses you down into the warm, bumpy surface below.

saliva now pooling around you, the back of your mind darkly wishes you were back in her vagina while you push to your sides, unable to get a grip on the slick surfaces that surround you. unable to scream, your chest explodes in anxiety as a tight, wet, tube slithers over your body starting with your face slowly down to your toes. an ear-shattering gluck sound vibrates you to your core as a sharp sensation of descent overtakes you.

now sobbing, the stranger's esophagus gently guides you down to her waiting stomach. your body jolts in shock as every inch of your body is covered in her mucous and hot vomit. you attempt to wade in the chunky mixture, but the churning walls around you force you deep between the slithering wrinkles. your hands cover your face in a vain attempt to keep the endless sea of digesting mash away, but all you can smell and taste is her acrid, sour stomach contents.

the slimy mucous-covered organ continues to churn around you, your skin now burning from the acid etching away. you can't scream, you can't even open your mouth without it being full of some stranger's puke. desperately clawing at the soft walls, your head starts to feel light and you begin to see flashes of light pass before your eyes. still in the complete darkness, your body stops moving and slides deeper into the stranger's gut.
>>
>>
File: top_0000.jpg (130KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0000.jpg
130KB, 400x240px
I've lurked here for the longest and don't have a tablet to contribute art to this here community, so here's something I sketched in SwapDoodle. Hopefully this positively reflects any hidden artistic potential I MIGHT have.
>>
>>7264445
Its a start. Keep practicing anon
>>
File: 1443527647001.jpg (58KB, 567x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1443527647001.jpg
58KB, 567x1004px
still a bit of a newfag here so never really saw the leaked pics much before but how long does it normally take for Karbo to release his patreon previews?
>>
>>7264947
Months/ never
>>
>>7264968
So the previous ones released are only some random sets not all of them, won't get my hopes up for a high res shot of that iowa one then, RIP
>>
>>7265015

Yup, he releases stuff randomly these days on separate places. People post his stuff here consistently enough so you won't really miss out.
I have stopped giving him any money on patreon, his attitude towards his patrons is really annoying, he keeps refusing to listen to people who want to give him more money.
>>
>>7265045
What has he been doing? Any specific examples?
>>
File: 212730.jpg (411KB, 1046x1468px) Image search: [Google]
212730.jpg
411KB, 1046x1468px
>>7265045
dunno I think 1$ a month to see all his stuff is the best deal out there along with Boogie's patreon.
>>
>>7265045
I give 5$ a month cause I really like his work and want to support him
>>
File: IMG_3584.2015-04-14_081319.jpg (158KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3584.2015-04-14_081319.jpg
158KB, 800x1067px
>>7265049
It was mainly to do with him releasing his .psd etc... He just fears people stealing his craft, well thats what it feels like when I questioned him.

>>7265195
Yeah but that's lower quality pictures, you have to pay $5 for 'HD' quality.

Personally, I just feel like artists such as boogie are much more deserving along with a couple others. There's too much of a circle jerk community in Karbo's bubble now. I feel like he is becoming a lesser artist now.

Though this is my opinion you are free to make your own. Maybe it's because I've been following Karbo for 8 years now, eh.
>>
>>7265213
Wait you're annoyed at him because he refused to share a PSD?
>>
>>7265218
No, he said he would start sharing to those who donated $10, I join that tier and for 3 months he shared '1' out of everything he has ever done.

And the fan community sickens me with how much it basically loves to lick his taint. Right now you pick up one one individual point, I put forward and disregard the part where I stated I discussed it with him and he came across as defensive and I got the impression he feared people copying him.

Did you know 4 years ago he would share everything for free without any issue. He has very much changed.
>>
>>7265229
He shared 3. This said you're right about the circlejerk
>>
>>7260371
How is this the only good Majin vore content.

We're talking about a race of slime-girl like creatures that can be literally any skin color and can has the ability to just turn people into food.

These things can turn you into candy and eat you, but we have almost no content.
>>
>>7265392
Fucking this
>>
>>7265401
bruh I just want a bubbly majin to eat me, is that too much to ask
>>
>>7261322
You can be one of my farts anon...
>>
>>7265417
Only if you're a giant qt
>>
>>7261605
That's not giantess vore
>>
File: omnom,.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
omnom,.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>7265421
At least it's some kind of vore. What the shit did you post?
>>
>>7265434
>At least it's some kind of vore
It's the wrong kind. Go to same size if you want that kind of vore. Also posting images isn't mandatory so fuck off.
>>
File: 1485610109564.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485610109564.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: 1482491105668.png (563KB, 1280x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1482491105668.png
563KB, 1280x1101px
>>7265465
Giga mermaid is the best thing to come out of Shantae
>>
>>7265465
>>7265477
Anyone else think it's sort of a missed opportunity with stuff like mermaids and naga type monstergirls where they don't have a second snake-like stomach?

I always see that kind of stuff with same-size vore but never macro/micro.
>>
>>7265477
Tell that to Risky Boots
>>
>>7265478
I have to blame that on the fact that people mostly do giantess vore because they're giantesses and not snakes?
>>
>>7265392
"good"
>>
>>7265623
To be fair, it has no competition. So yeah, it's "good" majin content.
>>
>>7265478
The hell is a snake stomach even like.
>>
>>7265654
Did you watch that one movie Anaconda? It's like that.
>>
>>7265710
You mean the really bad effects one they show on si-fi a lot? That really doesn't explain much, I know that once they swallow something it slowly moves through their body.
>>
File: MM41_051a.jpg (2MB, 2583x3654px) Image search: [Google]
MM41_051a.jpg
2MB, 2583x3654px
and of course MM41 repeats MM37 with it's vorish teaser cover that doesn't actually go reappear in the doujin
>>
>>7265465

source?
>>
File: gwy.jpg (917KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
gwy.jpg
917KB, 1110x720px
>tempted to subscribe to Karbo's patreon for a chance at his monthly sketch thing
>I'd only have a 1/8 chance of mine being picked every month and I need to save up my money anyway
>>
>>7265749
well shit
that was why i was kinda interested in the new issue
>>
>>7265825
they seem to pretty much just go out of their way to have a really nice cover, with a black and white dupe of it for the table of contents and a textless version on the back page. Never does it really have anything to do with the contents, otherwise MM37 would be one of the greatest things ever drawn but nope, no rampaging horny hungry giantess rampage
>>
>>7265801
http://kbeezy52nsfw.tumblr.com/image/156513676059
>>
File: 61535370.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
61535370.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>
>>7265806
Don´t do it. Spending a buck for porn every month is reasonable. But this 50$ reward ( not sure about the exact amount ) is not worth it imo.
>>
>>7265880
The monthly sketch is the $20 reward.
>>
>>7265892
$240 a year just to have a chance to be picked out of many others also paying isn't worth it.
>>
>>7265918
That's not a whole lot really, something like an hour and a half of overtime work a month.
>>
>>7265939
It really is when you compare it to the price of normal commissions. Spend your money wisely.
>>
>>7265806
Rub one or two out and reconsider it afterwards. If you're still persistent, wait a week or two, then commit to it. This is a good way to keep yourself from spending money on a whim that you'll regret later.

But back to the main point, I like Karbo's work as much as any vorefag, but it's not worth it to shell out all that money a month for a random chance of being selected for a sketch. If it was a guaranteed sketch every month, that would be a lot more sensible. Personally, I would stop at his $5 a month reward. But hey, if your a richfag, go for it.

With the money you'll end up giving him, you could get a few commissions done by other artists. There are plenty of them who are just as good as Karbo or even better.
>>
File: c9wFkZJ.gif (3MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c9wFkZJ.gif
3MB, 450x450px
ThatKeiGuy did this 3 years ago, had no idea.
>>
>>7266045
>Thatkeyguy
>now a full-fledged furfag

WHY
>>
File: 03.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>7266083
He's always been one though
>>
>>7266127
Is the rest of this comic available somewhere?
>>
>>7266183
up to page 11 is already o his hentai foundry account
>>
>>7266183
He's doing a couple more pages as a bonus. I'm looking forward to seeing his next lil series is.
>>
I PM'd Eka for a gallery for my stories days ago and still nothing. How long does it take?
>>
>>7266322
No idea, it's not like you can expect consistency or speed from a site with a system like that.
>>
>>7266183
the 1st comic https://exhentai.org/g/975047/a487032cbf/
I or someone else may upload the 2nd one to panda as well, when it's done
>>
>>7266349
Lost my panda account, can you upload it elsewhere?
>>
>>7266437
Replace the x in exhentai with a dash

https://e-hentai.org/g/975047/a487032cbf/
>>
>>7266441
Thanks, my dude.
May you be blessed with good doujins.
>>
>>7266445
btw it works with all links that aren't loli/shota/bestiality, so if you have interest in this kind of content you should make another account
>>
>>7266188
DO I need to register to see it? His gallery only displays 25 images to an unregistered user despite his gallery supposedly having 80 images.
>>
>>7266764
Don't know, maybe some stuff are restricted
>>
>>7266045
fuggin unf, i need more cozy, 3d animated girl innards
>>
>>7266764
Need to login, think it has to do with some censoring otherwise.
>>
>>7266322
it took me less than a day when I did it.
>>
>>7267125
I remember Eka has some weird autistic shitstorm bullshit.
>>
File: 00.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>7266183

Since he hasnt uploaded the full comic publicly, here's the full comic from his Patreon

https://imgur.com/a/dphoZ
>>
>>7267762
Much appreciated.
>>
>>7267762

>clean endo

Ugh, gay.
>>
>>7268259
>scat
ugh
>>
File: RB23-383308-workthatweight-color.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RB23-383308-workthatweight-color.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>7268301
Vore without scat is like having a cheeseburger without fries
>>
>>7268310
It's not like everybody likes vore for the same reasons, but here a full tour on a way you should like
http://e-hentai.org/g/950046/dc71b9e9e6/
>>
File: zzz ariel 35.jpg (199KB, 997x1280px) Image search: [Google]
zzz ariel 35.jpg
199KB, 997x1280px
>>7268310
>No greasy salted heart attack stick
I can live with that.
Clean endo is amazing though
>>
File: zzz giantess vore anime 3.jpg (430KB, 935x1199px) Image search: [Google]
zzz giantess vore anime 3.jpg
430KB, 935x1199px
>>7267762
Hnnnnnng
That ending was amazing.
I hope he makes a part 3. I would love to see that girl go through that Milf's digestive tract while the boyfriend accompanies her for a second belly tour.
>>
Oh my gawd, the thread is about to be digested!
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.