[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/eviants, are you in a committed relationship? does that relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 52

/d/eviants, are you in a committed relationship?

does that relationship fulfill you sexually?

how does one cope with the build-up, if not?

Dumping my favorite depraved boy for content.

/d/ certified because amputee?
>>
>>
>>7116396
>>
>>7116400
>>
>>7116404
>>
>>7116406
>>
File: 1478139106541.jpg (263KB, 723x876px) Image search: [Google]
1478139106541.jpg
263KB, 723x876px
>>7116379
Nope.
I've grown to not trust anyone, so getting close enough for a relationship isn't a thing that'll happen. Despite how much I wish it could be.

Also have whatever you'd call this.
>>
>>7116411
>>
>>7116413
I'm as committed as it gets; I got married. We love each other, and we do have pretty good sex, I just want to beat the shit out of him and make him beg like a depraved dog.

Even imagining him with a nosebleed gets me aroused. But he's so soft...
>>
>>7116418
Convince him with masterful aftercare?
Or slow introduction to it.
>>
>>7116422
I'm pretty well versed in both action and aftercare.

I don't know. I'm just afraid that even if I don't hurt him, or scar him for life, he'll always have that depiction of me in his mind. And I'll be left high and dry AND feeling guilty.

You know?
>>
>>7116425
>>
File: 1478865760025.png (337KB, 474x802px) Image search: [Google]
1478865760025.png
337KB, 474x802px
>>7116425
One way to find out, everyone's got their kinks. Long as he gets a safeword and is told about whats gonna happen it could happen.
Maybe he ends up a deviant too.

Also gonna start posting cuntboys because why not.
>>
>>7116430
n i c e f e t i s h

He's just really locked up tight about his sexuality. I want to goo really slow and safe, but it's like.... backing up. I'm losing my mind sexually.
>>
>>7116438
>>
>>7116440
>>
File: 1478869411136.jpg (246KB, 800x879px) Image search: [Google]
1478869411136.jpg
246KB, 800x879px
>>7116438
Just gotta encourage him to warm up to his own sexuality. Probably has the whole 'sex is bad' thing ingrained to some extent. You gotta be the gateway fuck.
>>
>>7116445
The best sexual experience was me using a bad dragon stroker on him, going really hard and fast, the whole time teasing him verbally about how deep down he wanted to be used like a toy.

After that, I've experimented with forcing him to cum early, since he's one of those marathon fappers. We've always used anal play, but it's like.... I wanna go further down the rabbit hole, and I don't want to scare him but....?
>>
>>7116448
>>
File: 1478228258702.png (197KB, 669x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1478228258702.png
197KB, 669x1053px
>>7116448
Pet play first maybe? Or some light bondage, both could work.
>>
>>7116452
Jesus that sounds good to me.

He did like being called a good boy. I'd rather verbally abuse him but I can start slow maybe.... And I did cuff him when I used the toy on him because he kept grabbing it. Hmmmmm.
>>
>>7116457
>>
File: 1478869972927.jpg (320KB, 845x703px) Image search: [Google]
1478869972927.jpg
320KB, 845x703px
>>7116457
Well theres you're starting point, hope it works out for you.
>>
>>7116460
Thank you anon, so much. I feel a little bit better now.
>>
File: 1479151887822.jpg (104KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479151887822.jpg
104KB, 592x800px
yes I am very committed!! I get to date a very cute femboy but he's very afraid of sexuality and very ashamed of sexual desires so we are rarely kinky. he is very into anal stuff so I try toys on him often , hes also seeming to warm up to femdom.
I would never expect him to cater to all my feridges and am super happy since we are really emotionally compatable and work on music together (he's a talented ass producer as well as a great artist, been featured in magazines and barely 20)
sexually were relatively compatable as he's good at rimming and vanilla stuff
he even agreed to try cross dressing
im mostly into this stuff irl:
feminization
vore roleplay
knife play
futa
bimbofication
bdsm (dom)
sensory deprivation
pegging

he's into very vanilla stuff tho, I hope he's less sexually ashamed someday since i want to fuck his brains out while using a paddle on him
>>
>/d/eviants, are you in a committed relationship?
yes
>does that relationship fulfill you sexually?
yes
>how does one cope with the build-up, if not?
ask them if they're okay with you being poly, or suggest group sex, see how it goes from there
>>
In the early stages of what will probably be a committed relationship. We're both completely open with each other about our various sexual quirks and fetishes, and yet haven't had sex yet.

It doesn't make sense, but it works.
>>
>>7116875
I'm not trying to be a killjoy here, but doesn't that seem like a major red flag for anyone else here? Seems like a bit much sharing for an early relationship. Mine mentioned she was a "kinky motherfucker" when I first befriended her (plot twist, I had her in the friendzone and she wanted to ride me into the sunset) but it was only after almost a year and a half she opened up to me about it.
>>
>>7116448
Jumps in to add good shit but also yeah slow and steady my dude. I had similar issues with my SO where I just want to ruin a motherfucker but he's really not into pain. One of the solutions we've found so far is a horse hair flogger, so I can feel like I'm going hard with half the impact of a harder flogger. That and it's real nice for sensation play.
Much luck anon. It's all talking it out and experimenting and pushing boundaries and being open to figuring out that middle ground. Or being poly/open. Mayhaps you have to find a 'chew toy' where you have a sub that's there for the pain and hard domming, and depending on your SO's comfort/openess that may be sexual or not?
>>
Been with my girlfriend 4 years and we've been living together for 2.

I just want to suck a cock...
>>
File: junkratpinup22.png (2MB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
junkratpinup22.png
2MB, 938x1280px
>>7116875
That is a recipe for disaster. Unless its something like "im a furry" keep it to yourself until you can trust that person.

>>7116965
He's in the military, I can;t be in an open relationship, it's against the law.

>>7116972
Get a toy. Suck on her toy, watch her use it and lick it clean for her. Have her choke you with it while she rides you [if you're a guy]. TOYS.
>>
>>7116975
fuck... I like the sound of that... thanks, Anon
>>
>>7116975
oh yep. yikes. can't help you there son.
>>
>>7116379
>>>/soc/
>>
File: image27.jpg (533KB, 1000x1554px) Image search: [Google]
image27.jpg
533KB, 1000x1554px
My partner is vanilla as fuck. I was ok with it at first because he was the one who took my virginity, so the whole oh-wow-so-this-is-finally-what-a-cock-feels-like was enough to keep me satisfied.... but not anymore. I want to wear a plug while he fucks me, or in preparation for him to anally fuck me, or out and about town with him to get all hot and horny for later funtimes, or whatever.

I feel like this is a very vanilla request by /d/ standards but he got a bit upset when I asked him. He said it makes him feel inadequate that I want to use a toy while we are together, and said he will get mad if he sees me with a toy inside me, but he is ok if I use toys when I am alone. I haven't touched the topic since then, because he got so upset, but I really really really need more stimulation to stay satisfied...
>>
>>7117508
I would personally like to have a partner like you. Feelsbadman
>>
>>7116379
yes, my hand

yes

jerking off
>>
>>7117508
>this guy has a gf who wants to introduce butt stuff but he doesn't want to while im sitting here with my dick in hand as 28 yr old virgin

ree
>>
>>7116379
Yes

No but that's mostly my problem; Im not very sensitive down there sadly; even experimented with my prostrate and its literally nothing. Makes me last a long long time though.

Mental satisfaction, I can make her mind melt and she goes crazy as I get to look at her contorting face and feel good for doing that to her. Seriously majority of sessions I dont finish
>>
Nope! I'm such a stranger to female intimacy that I filled the hole with futanari romance pay comics my small production company makes
>>
>>7117791
She's probably just staying with him because he took her virginity and they have been together for a good while. He seems like complete trash. Would NTR 100%. Jelly.jpg
>>
>>7117508
Give him the middle finger next time he wants to fuck then. If you can't get satisfied don't let him do it either, say you'll leave him if you catch him jerking.
That shit goes both ways.
>>
>>7117508
That's a shame. He probably feel threatened, so when you eventually come back to the subject try and paint the toys as a foreplay thing, while it's really just to keep you more excited about when you finally get his dick.

And hey, there's no toy that will flip you over and grab your hair before plunging into you.

I'm in a pretty similar situation, but with the genders the other way around. She feels like toys will desensitize her and likes the idea of only being able to use dick for that kind of feeling. I pushed against that notion a bit at first but when she started having trigger orgasms I could see that a lot of my arguments weren't going to have any purchase.

She says she's tried a lot of things and tries anything once, but the first kink I brought up made her rethink that, so I never ended up pushing very hard.

I haven't been with many partners total, so it doesn't help that I never figured out exactly what kinks I like in an irl context.

Overall, I feel satisfied enough physically, but I fap to a lot of the /d/ stuff pretty often too. She's chill, but I don't fap in the same room if she's not welcome to get involved, and I'd feel weird looking at much of this with her around.
>>
>>7117827
I was maybe a half of the time I'll finish guy for awhile, but I managed to go to finishing before she does by scaling back my faps and trying to keep myself excited with a little bit gentler touch.

Have you tried anything like that?

I also tried prostrate stuff but never had any luck with that. At best I could just barely feel something pleasant, but not really in a sexy way.
>>
File: tumblr_ofi1h6QQEQ1ql2lfco1_1280.jpg (193KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofi1h6QQEQ1ql2lfco1_1280.jpg
193KB, 600x416px
>>7116982
Not a problem! You can also try to please her with a double sided dildo using your mouth.

>>7116985
Being Medomka is suffering.

>>7117904
Oh fuck off. Anon loves her partner.

>>7117951
EDGING BEST

Hey guys, it's OP!

I sat down with my husband and we had a long talk about sexual fulfillment. He was surprised to hear I went as far down the rabbit hole as I did, funny enough. Today, when he got back from his mini-deployment he started throwing me around the room, and we were almost scrapping before I suggested we go out. He spoiled me rotten at the mall, and then when we got back he let me dominate him.

Deepthroating, edging him, ballplay, overstim, and riding him til he cums WAY EARLY, only for him to not clean himself til he made me cum with a toy. Thanks /d/!
>>
Pretop surgery trans guy here.

In a relationship with a chick, neither of us are sexual physically, she's asexual and I'm a gay coward.

Last people I had sex with was a Threeway with my bi fem friend and my best male friend. We had a great time, and prob the only sex I've ever enjoyed.

As to what turns me on or what I fantasize; I could go on for days. I'm just paranoid about preg/disease irl.

I did have said male friend treat me like his breeding bitch one time telling me how I'll give him good pups. That was a damn good round.
>>
>>7118121
>Oh fuck off. Anon loves her partner.
Just the way many teenagers """love""" their partners. They have a good thing going, become afraid of losing that person so they start adapting to their partner's likes/dislikes. Someone from /d/ being in a "permanent" relationship with a conservative/close minded person that is unable to fulfill her sexually.
Excuse me for not wanting to OD on blue pills with you.
On a different note, are you an experienced dom?
>>
>>7118418
>Just the way many teenagers """love""" their partners. They have a good thing going, become afraid of losing that person so they start adapting to their partner's likes/dislikes. Someone from /d/ being in a "permanent" relationship with a conservative/close minded person that is unable to fulfill her sexually.
Being in love with people more often, and having more sexual partners has been shown to decrease the ability of people to keep long-term relationships and stabilize the others.

To >>7117508
Frame it as 'I don't want to use a toy when I'm alone. I want to use a toy when I'm with you. Because I want YOU to use it on ME. The toy's a toy, but you're amazing. And I want you to be the one to use it. I want these toys to be tools to make me love you more. I want a toy in my ass, so it can be ready for you. I want to be teased all day so that I can't help but beg for you when we get home. I don't want to be A kinky slut. I want to be YOUR kinky slut. I want to get dirty for YOU. Because I love you, and I want to share this passion with you.'
>>
>>7118503
>Implying anon is in love
Even if that was the case, it depends on who you are and what you want to do, not on generalized statistics. Don't see why you brought it up in the first place.
Hopefully anon doesn't use your speech, considering her conservative partner. Might as well backfire. Also, if you don't want to answer my question that's fine.>>7118121
>>
>>7117508
same thing here, with genders reversed. sex has become quite boring after 3 years, I can see it becoming a major issue in time.
I don't feel at ease at telling my gf what I like in bed, as she is extremely vanilla.

As far as frustration goes, well, yes, I try to deal with it the best I can.
>>
>>7118418
>blue pills

reddit nonsense, I see.

God forbid someone be in a happy relationship.

>>7118503
Exactly, with the toys. Tell him that you want him to play with you.

>>7118531
OP here, I didn't make that post. I'm assuming you're asking about me as a domme in general. And yes, I've been in the BDSM community for 7 years now.
>>
>>7116379
When it started he was mind-manipulative, but vanilla. In four years I almost made it, he was fucking kinky and dominant.
But this year, the fifth, he fucked up. It's a long story. Want to hear?
>>
>>7118566
>God forbid someone be in a happy relationship.
No, not god. Their compatibility does. Within a few years they will break up either way.
I think you're looking through your fingers because you like happy sagas.

>reddit nonsense, I see.
I have yet to visit reddit more than 3-4 times, is it a term that's commonly used there? If so, would my entire point turn into nonsense because I used that term? "Insulting" the term I used is fine, but my point still stands.

>I'm assuming you're asking about me as a domme in general

Yes, I've had some good semi-abusive sex (with consent, obviously) so far. Considering getting into bdsm as a dom. How is it? In your experience.
>>
>>7118607
Send it to me through other means? /d/ isn't friendly to those who overshare, but I like to help people!

>>7118612
Do you wear a trenchcoat and talk about being a nice guy? There are couples that have been together happily for eighty years. The world is not nearly as bleak as you think it is. For every dark, miserable thing [and there are many, many of them] there is a tiny glimmer of hope in the progression of society, of genuine caring as humanity is meant to do. Stop cutting yourself on all that edge, Batman. Just because you want to drown in a pit of black despair and Hot Topic merchandise doesn't mean the rest of the world does or is.

As for being a Dom, I don't think you will do well. With BDSM there has to be absolute trust and care between Dominant and submissive in order for it to be healthy. I personally have very strong relationships with my submissives, no longer active or roleplay partners. Headspace and respect are incredibly important in this lifestyle, and I don't think you have what it takes to be completely honest. Any relationship you will have will be unhealthy because you don't believe in commitment or love.
>>
>>7118636
I see, yet another person gets salty and reads between the lines incorrectly. Probably due to having a big ego and being easily offended by certain types of people. I'm not nearly as edgy as you think I am, though. I believe in relationships working, just not that one in specific, from what I've heard.
As for the childish manner in which you tried to insult me, well, doubt words are needed.
Thanks for the information so far, guess your emotional state does not allow you to continue our discussion. I wish you a happy and healthy relationship in the future. Best of luck.
>>
File: 6c3[1].png (756KB, 893x895px) Image search: [Google]
6c3[1].png
756KB, 893x895px
>>7118666
Man, you sound like a douche.
>>
>>7118685
Keep in mind that the guy doesn't know that vaginas are self-lubricating. That implies a lot.
>>
>>7118687
hahahahahah wHAT
>>
>>7118685
I'm not much of a nice guy, true. I can tell that I misjudged the maturity of the thread though.
I'll stop posting and move to another board, enjoy.
>>
>>7118666
>waaaaaah
If you care that much about other peoples opinions of you, dont share personal details. Maybe this isnt the website for you. Try reddit, that might be more your speed.
>>
File: haha2.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
haha2.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7118702
>>7118701
>>7118697
>>7118687
>>7118685
>mfw samefag x)
>>
>all these armchair doms with no actual experience
>>
>>7118702
>guess your emotional state does not allow you to continue our discussion.

:)

>If you care that much about other peoples opinions of you,

No, I don't mind, I was just enjoying it until now.
Thank you for the recommendation, but after 3-4 years it doesn't really feel worth it to change site. This is fine.

>>7118705

>Inb4 more samefagging.
>>
File: I9NUw3g[1].png (29KB, 670x600px) Image search: [Google]
I9NUw3g[1].png
29KB, 670x600px
>>7118705
>mfw

>>7118709
Right?
>>
File: ok.png (49KB, 419x184px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
49KB, 419x184px
>>7118841
Here's your evidence, btw. Though I'm pretty sure you're still Mr. Edgelord.
>>
>>7116379

I'm in a committed relationship with someone I loved ever since I met them and I'll always feel that way about them no matter what. However I'm a hard switch and the days that I feel dominant or submissive it wouldn't really matter because my sexuality is getting denied. It's not even as though they are orgasim controling me, it's just I'm not being used sexually at all. It's been months since I've had sex and these long periods of time between sex I can probably count how many times I've had it on my fingers for the last two years. As well even though I'm not putting expectations on our sex life during the times we do have sex I can't recall ever coming to a real orgasim with them there in bed with me. I keep telling myself I'm fine that the sex is vanilla and that my fetish need not be explored outside of masturbation which I do a lot, but it's gotten to the point where as much as I want sex my body just shuts down whenever the rare opportunity could come up.

We've talked about it a lot, they've made promises about choosing me over masturbation but since our recent talk that still hasn't happened. It makes me wonder if they even find me sexually attractive anymore. I think they're genuine when they say they are and when they apologise. He's not the kind of person to lie or cheat, but there has been too many broken promises about trying to include me more often in sexual activities that I just feel numb to the entire experience.

Beyond this though he's an incredible person. Anyone else I've would have parted ways with and found someone else to meet those needs, but I can't part ways and I still love him. I suppose I'll just invest in some toys until something changes.

As well don't think I haven't tried initiating it myself. It works most times, but for once I would like them to seek me out because as it stands it seems like they prefer masturbation over me.
>>
>>7118862
You need to talk to them. Avoiding talking about it is only going to make you feel worse. he may have difficulty talking to you about it.

As for toys, they work wonders. My husband is gone for days at a time on mini-deployments so I have to make due, and my collections gotten pretty large. But you need to be honest with your partner, or your relationship could crack as a result.

I have to post other heroes now, I'm running out of good Junkrat content.
>>
>>7118880
its all junk anyways :o
>>
>>7118881
Junk is love, Junk is life.

I love the filthy trash boy.
>>
>>7118882
personally i prefer genji desu :)
>>
>>7118884
I have a thing for a certain type of character.
>>
>>7116379
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
FAGGOT SHIT HAS ITS OWN BOARD
DISCUSSION OF SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS HAS ITS OWN BOARD
FUCK OFF
>>>/soc/
>>>/soc/
>>>/soc/
>>>/trash/
>>
My only real kink is armpits, with hair being a nice but not necessary addition. In your experiences, how open are girls to getting their pits licked?
>>
>>7119167
/d/ related thread

/d/ related content

what newfaggery is this?

>>7119223
it depends on the girl. I get really smelly if I eat onions for example, so I'd be embarrassed.
>>
>>7118862
Alright mate, the problem is a bit beyond sexual at that point and going into trust issues. At the point you're in you need to really consider how much you actually like this person. It might just be the stability and idea of company that keeps you with him, when was the last time he did something for you for the sake of doing something for you, if everything has had self serving reasons that you were included in its possible he only wants you there for emotional support and the same desire for stability you have. Please seriously consider if you are able to trust what he says, and if you don't then would may be better off without him.
>>
>weight gain fetish
>vow to never let my gf get fat because I've seen what that does to people and I'd feel guilty
>by just spending time with me she's acquired my lifters eating and frat boy drinking habits and she's porking up like it's her job
>It's sexual heroin to me and I have no idea what to do
Is it my fault she's blowing up? I've tried to get her to come to the gym with me but she's totally against it, and now I can't get off unless I imagine how much fatter she's gonna get
>>
>>7116379
I'm mtf trans and non passing. Im not in a relationship and I highly doubt I will ever find anyone.
The build up isn't really a problem. I usually keep myself sated through masturbation. Once I move to an actual city and get an actual apartment I will invest in some proper sex toys.
>>
File: 2fee10a80676ed48ecbb0ed122bca272.jpg (308KB, 1200x1479px) Image search: [Google]
2fee10a80676ed48ecbb0ed122bca272.jpg
308KB, 1200x1479px
Switch in a 3-year long relationship, we moved out of our parents' and shacked up together this year after finishing college.
Only thing that's keeping me from getting FULLY satisfied is the fact my ass hasn't been properly trained yet to take bigger strapons.
>>
>>7117508
Oh boy. I had a gigantic insecurity period after I encouraged my girlfriend to get a vibrator. I can totally understand where he is coming from and using it during sex still doesn't feel right to me. For me it got better with time and I don't mind it when she uses it on her own anymore.
>>
>>7119768

That is really good solid advice and I would be on the lookout for that if he wasn't the one giving most of the support in our relationship. In all other aspects of our relationship he's on point, we talk often, spend time together, he brings me home gifts every now and again, he's supportive of me taking the time to find the right job for me, and has on multiple occasions gotten me out of and supported me through really traumatic situations. Out of anyone else in my life including my mother for as long as we've known each other he's been my number one support. And through his support its helped me to become indipendant financially as well as mentally and emotionally.

Only recently in the last two years has there been a diminish in our sex life and in the time frame we've only become more stable which is why I don't understand it. I fear it's because he doesn't find me attractive anymore, but he's so adamant that's not what's causing this. . . Could it be something mental or physical he's dealing with and if that's the case why is he still able to masturbate? Maybe it's a fear of performance issues?

We've been open about this subject before when it came up very infrequently in the past. If it were that he would have told me by now. What's scariest about this to me is that throughout our conversations he can't come up with a reason why I go unused. He may be lying about knowing the issue because he doesn't want to bring it up or he could be telling the truth making it all that harder to solve.

The point is he puts me ahead of himself all the time, and makes such an effort on my behalf. I'm not the dependant that I used to be now that I'm making money and am in a much better position to support him and myself. If it's something other than sexual causing this problem it's either something he isn't telling me or its a problem he doesn't yet understand himself.

I'm just worried, a bit sad, and sexually frustrated is all.
>>
Fully committed but I have extremely hard time being attracted to my partner sexually, idk if its warped norms, me being really demanding or wat. How do I cope with the build-up? I dont! have to fap when im out and about, in the shower or when she's sleeping and I'm "working late". Hopefully once I feel more attractive (and attracted) physically it can change
>>
>>7121990
Oh boy I remember being ultra isnecure too about my gf getting toys. Now I don#t comit to relationships anymore, because they are bullshit imo and a drain of energy, time and money. in one night stands and casual hookups most women don't use toys, and those who do I don't care because I just have my fun and gtfo, never bothering with them ever again. relationships are a waste
>>
>>7116379
Yes,
No,
masturbation,

She knows that I'm bi and into futa but not about any other /d/ stuff, she likes to sit on me and jack me off so that I can pretend we're fucking while she's stroking her dick on top of me, but thats as far as it really goes.
I don't want to tell her anything more than that because I've got a good thing going here and I don't want to lose it because I told her how much I love vore.
but thats really the closest she gets satisfying
>>
>>7122024
I like my relationship. It isn't always easy but it is nice to have someone. I don't think I'll ever be okay with getting something strong like a Hitachi for her but the small one she has roght now is okay. As long as I can still make her cum without it it's fine. I'm not a fan of hookups so what you are describing would never work for me.
>>
>>7122016
Did you gain weight? Did he gain weight? Its weird that he can't name a reason and you have every right to be upset if he doesn't take care of your needs. Maybe he is porn addicted and isn't in the mood because of that?
>>
>>7122111
It all depends on what you want and what you are ready to put up with. For me, I feel betrayed rather easily and I have a lot of insecurites that I do not wanna work on. I rather protect myself by never engaging in a relationship. And also I stay free and my own boss, saving energy and money and time. It's not bad, would not trade my freedom for a relationship. Especially since I know the nature of females and that you as a man sooner or later cannot be enough for her.
>>
Feels weird just sitting here reading about relationships when I have never experienced one with someone other than family
>>
>>7116379
Yes and yes and we discuss all sorts of sex stuff, almost always /d/ (she likes /u/ also) before and during the act. Known her for about 17 years, though I wouldn't say we were together the entire time.
>>
>>7119167
are you fucking retarded?

/d/ discussion + /d/ content is allowed.

We've had great discussions before.

>>7116379

Yes OP I am in a relationship currently and we fullfill our possible sexual desires to an extent. some things we just don't want to do with each other.

She likes tickling, i don't, i like this, she doesn't, etc etc.
>>
>>7123475
Discussion is fine as long as it doesnt come at the expense of posting content. You aren't posting any images. A lot more people come here for images than to read your fetlife posts, so post good quality relevant content if you want people to put up with it.

See /bdsmg/, /gfd/, for prev examples.
>>
File: 20161014_133348.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_133348.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Been in a happy relationship for just over a year now myself. Bf is a big kinky sweetheart. To the anon talking shit about sharing kinks early on, I can say with a lot of certainty that it worked for us. Before we were dating and I had him friendzoned hard but still felt some sexual tension, we shared some of our /d/ fetishes (ie vore, amputees, micro/macro etc) and it built up a lot of trust on my end. It's gotten to the point where I draw him porn and he writes porn for me, and we have a very active and fulfilling sex life.
>>
I'm bisexual and fairly perverted. I love cocks (a lot more than her in fact) , futa, cum, anal play, "rape", impregnation. We have a very vanilla sex life, she doesn't know about the other stuff or that I'm bi, but we're long distance at the moment so for me it's just masturbation anyway. I love her so I wouldn't want to break up, but I suppose some compromise is inevitable.
>>
>yes
>yes
>>
>>7122115

I think I've gained a little weight, but I've been working out the last few months to help curve it back. I don't think that's it. He's still a healthy weight but he's gained maybe five pounds. Perhaps he is a porn addict, maybe it's just his personality not to ask. I used to initiate all the time, but I got so caught up in wanting him to that I hadn't considered that my lack of pushing the act has caused it to cease all together. I'll either have to give up on waiting for him to make a move on me, or just go without until he does.

I've tried talking to him about the need for physical intimacy and I suppose I won't stop trying to communicate that, but I'm not at the point in my relationship where I want to bream up despite being sad about it.

Hmmn- maybe I should stop being a pussy about it and invest in some toys and lingerie and surprise him one night when he comes home from work.
>>
>>7116379
Yes, and yes. They browse /d/ as well.
>>
>>7125730
Perma-Virgin 4 life here. How does that even work? I don't even understand how to make flirtatious conversation with a girl, let alone browse /d/ together. Please explain, anon
>>
>>7126875
I really doubt you'll believe this, but I am the girl.
>>
>>7127170
aaaand there goes the thread
>>
>>7127170
Cool. Now please tell me how you explain to your bf/gf that getting impregnated by tentacles is a massive turn on for you
>>
File: 93ae2a095016f096f7597a9205ba7594.jpg (936KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
93ae2a095016f096f7597a9205ba7594.jpg
936KB, 1200x1600px
>>7116379
Online relationship. Which I know is a meme but...I don't know. It's good to have one last go at it.
>>
File: 1466551969122.jpg (240KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
1466551969122.jpg
240KB, 1280x840px
When it comes to relationships, I usually identify as "crazy cat lady". I just don't really mind being alone. (As alone as you can be with two cats hovering around you constantly.)
>>
File: 1453564399159.jpg (961KB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1453564399159.jpg
961KB, 1080x1527px
>>7119223
I'd be fine with pit licking. It probably varies wildly from woman to woman though. Like, I couldn't tolerate feet licking. I hate people touching my feet.
>>
>>7121288
You're not to blame for her weight gain, trust me. Unless you're force-feeding her, she's doing it to herself. If she's old enough to drink, she's old enough to understand the consequences of what she puts into her body.

Weight can be a difficult subject, especially for women. I don't really have any relationship experience, but I do have a lot of experience being fat, so I'll say this: Talk to her. Tell her you like the idea of her being fat, but you're worried about her health. She'll appreciate the honesty (I know I would).
>>
I'm currently in a long term relationship going on 3 years.

Doesn't fulfill me sexually.

One is that I'm into femdom, assplay, crossdressing, monster girls, and some outfit kinks. The outfit ones are easiest but the other ones are more difficult to have someone come around to. It's funny, because she has vaginismus, so it's very difficult for us to have PIV sex... but that's not even what I want. She's into BDSM (with me being the master), which doesn't work well for me.

Coping is the worst because she goes to school while I'm at work, and we live in a small city and don't have many friends so she's ALWAYS AROUND. I can never just chill and look at the diry shit I want to.

We work really well outside of all of this but it's becoming more difficult as time goes on. I'm just really into hentai in general and would like a parter that also is.

I'm a pretty average guy outside of all this (read: I make friends easily, get along with people, have a dece job, etc..)
>>
>>7127193
Well from the first time we did anything sexual it was easy tell he wasn't necessarily vanilla. We had an open discussion about our desires after we had been dating a bit and found out we're both depraved.
>>
>Have many shitty /d/tier fetishes
>Only want to find a virgin girl gf and stay pure with her until marriage without any focus on sex or fetishes
I'm not even religious or anything, I just think it should be saved for that special occasion yet I fap at least two times a day to stuff most people would be disgusted by.
I just want to know what is wrong with me.
>>
No relationship, just a lonely virgin. I'd rather not have to pay to lose my virginity, but it would take a miracle of some sort for me to find a fuckbuddy.
>>
Been dating the same girl for ~13 months now. Started with her being a virgin, super religious, progressed to vanilla, onto objectification, and today I made her wear a buttplug while we went over to her parents for dinner.
Feels good, man.
>>
Engaged to a sub girl. We never really engage in anything because I'm a shitty dom.

Plus anything /d/-tier that I like she has no interest in. She likes getting tossed around and that's the extent of it. :(
>>

Yes.
It used to, but as I get older I get kinkier and thus since she likes vanilla mainly I don't get much anymore.
I dunno.
>>
File: 1447545082355.png (269KB, 987x820px) Image search: [Google]
1447545082355.png
269KB, 987x820px
Jerking off with men online on MMORPG has become a daily must for me.
>>
>>7117265
Waste of time. A dating thread would be far more successful on /d.
>>
>>7117508

he's not vanilla he's just insecure
>>
Yeah been with my gf for almost 2 years.

Sex is good and she likes when i put fingers in her butt but when we try to do anal with muh dick she's not patient and gives up.

I feel like both of use usually have good sex. On occasion it's mediocre but that's normal i guess.

Also i wanna cum in her mouth but she never does it.

She only wants me to eat her out when she waxes cuz she's insecure of her pubic hair.

Nothing is detrimental but just slightly disappointing.

She likes to roleplay as teacher/student (I'm actually a teacher) but i run run out of ideas real fast. There's only so much material to go with ya know?

So i guess the answer to the second question is No.
>>
Yes.
No. She's the single most sexually repressed human being I've ever seen, but we're slowly working on expanding her horizons.
Fapping. Lots and lots of fapping.
>>
>>7118862
This happened to me because I'm a weird withdrawn shy dude and borderline asexual. We want through a period of stress and (frankly) not getting along well, and I barely noticed but it turns out we had virtually no sex, and what sex we were having was selfishly oriented toward the few things I enjoy.

The end result was that she went bonkers and felt like I found her completely unattractive, sometimes felt like I was spiting her, eventually worried I was cheating on her.

We broke up, and the sexual problems and resentment fueled it and made it much shittier and messier than it should have been. I only found out way later, partly from her and partly from realizing at random while reading a soup can one day that women have needs and stuff.

I didn't and don't simply wish that I could undo the breakup. That's in the past. But I do desperately wish I could go back and work a thousand times harder at it, with the knowledge I have now of how I must have been making her feel. I just wish she would have screamed it in my face and given me an ultimatum.

With later girlfriends, I've gotten much better at exploring my sexuality, being open, doing things for her and enjoying them even though they're not my own. If we had communicated more, maybe it would have happened with that other girl instead.

Women seem to be super afraid of being too aggressive (and possibly being spurned). And in general they don't like having to spell shit out for their partner. But trust me: If you want him to meet you halfway by meeting your needs, you need to meet him halfway by showing him your post and telling him the writing is on the wall.
>>
File: tumblr_oae0bisBgI1ukcflao6_1280.png (611KB, 918x1142px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oae0bisBgI1ukcflao6_1280.png
611KB, 918x1142px
>>7116379
No, but my first ever relationship had some ups and downs. Big age gap, I always knew I was into some dom/sub stuff, but I was a virgin who'd never had a chance to try anything. He hit me up out of nowhere on facebook and we fucked. I thought it was just gonna be a one time thing but he kept inviting me around and asking to hang out so I guess we just started dating.

He helped me explore a lot of kinky stuff that I liked but we had almost no 'vanilla' sex and a weird power dynamic, so now three years later, I'd still say I have absolutely no idea how a proper relationship works.

He sprung choking on me one night out of nowhere when we were fucking and there were some very panicky moments where I thought he was gonna go too far or not pay enough attention and I'd get seriously hurt or something.

Also good taste OP, wish there was more straight stuff for Junkrat.
>>
Yes. Stage is set with 14 year old me becoming fast and eventually best friends with "Guy In Real Life" on a minecraft server. Fast forward half a decade and I've got her (woah, she was really a GIRL?) handing me a leash and bending over at whim. And I do mean at whim. As long as she's allotted some time each day to work on a few hobbies, she's completely content with being treated like human property. Gets hornier than a bitch in heat at the idea of sucking dick under the desk while I'm preoccupied with something, or being collared and made to feel helpless and vulnerable. I was doubtful of the extent of her commitment to this life changing fetish when we were forced to live apart, but the time we've spent over the last year has erased any doubt in my mind. I, one of a sea of virgin-4-lifers, had been blessed with a very committed sub who wants nothing more in life than to draw and serve her man. It's better than I could've ever imagined for a guy like myself. I mean, hell, she claims to like anal more than vaginal, which leaves me with a lot of options.

And no, it does not fulfill me sexually.

It sounds ridiculous, but, I'm just too kinky for my own good. I wouldn't call myself hardcore in any sense, but I like a lot of things that are simply physically impossible. Certain forms of Shrink/Growth, Inanimate TF, or even just whatever's on /d/ at the time.

We've talked about it, no issues there, we're both very open people. But whereas her "darkest secret" was mild bestiality, I had to go and start talking about "now instead imagine that you're wearing a bra, it used to be someone you knew..." She's accepting of it, sometimes feels bad she can't help me with it, but I let her know I'm thankful for the consideration and that that's all I could ever hope from her. Still, it means I occasionally get the urge to browse here for a few hour on sleepless nights, which is about all I do to cope.

TL;DR: Anon's a fucktard who should be happy with what he's got.
>>
>>7116379
No, and probably I am way too much of a /d/eviant to ever be in one.
>>
>>7116379
>relationship
Hahahaha. Jesus fuck that is hilarious. I am literally the last person anyone would ever want to be in a "relationship" with.

I'm not cool enough to be genuinely attractive. And, I'm not shit enough to be ironically attractive.

This is perfect because I know that anyone I do ever end up with will be settling in one way or another. I will never be what they want, I will just be "good enough." And the best thing, I will always know!

It's great though, because I know I will never be Mr. Right, I don't have to ever improve myself. And, because I don't ever improve myself, I will never live up to my full potential! And this causes a huge spiral of self-loathing, self-debasement, and general depression/anxiety!

But, it's not like I'm not used to this. I've only ever had at most like three friends at any one time, all of which basically dropped me like a hot potato as soon as they could. So, that kind of constant rejection is no big deal. Besides, I can't feel bad because I'm sure there are people who are in even worse positions than I am.
>>
File: 1474348197615.jpg (71KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
1474348197615.jpg
71KB, 800x622px
>>7131841
>Besides, I can't feel bad because I'm sure there are people who are in even worse positions than I am.

You need to leave that kind of shit thinking in the toilet where it belongs.

If you can't feel bad because others have it worse, then you can't feel good because others have better.

Validate your emotions and express them in a healthy way; don't bottle them up where they make your depression and anxiety worse.

Trust me, I did that shit for 24 years until someone helped me out of that stinkin thinkin.

And a centaur to keep it /d/
>>
>>7131856
>>
Am in a committed relationship, been married for a few years now

And the relationship does fulfill me sexually. The main time I come onto this site is if my husband is asleep or something.

It took a little adaptation to make it sexually fulfilling. He's into femdom and I had always imagined myself as submissive. I had to break out of that, but it was really fun to do so and I really enjoy it now.

Also took some work foe me because before this relationship I had never orgasmed before. A lot of trial and error to make that happen but it's a regular thing now. Life is good.
>>
Have been in a committed relationship for almost 8 years now, met her on WoW and we were both in horrible shitty RL situations and just needed someone to bitch too.

Then she found out some of my depravity when I accidentally sent her a picture I found here on /d/ that I was sending to someone I wanted to ERP with.

To my surprise and relief she was more into it then I thought, then I found out she was far kinkier then I was and rped on and off. Then a few years ago I was able to finally be with her permanently, feels good man.
>>
>>7131841

You sound like my ideal type, I might cry. I just want to help you and compliment you and praise you for hours. In this sense, you're already amazing, Anon.
>>
>>7132005
Except, if you look for even a little bit, you will probably find many other people more deserving of your compliments/pity.
>>
File: 1477352113369.png (150KB, 911x911px) Image search: [Google]
1477352113369.png
150KB, 911x911px
>>7116379
Committed? yes been together for about 3 years now.
Fulfill me sexually? Yes and No, i've been in a chastity cage for almost 2 years now and i get released weekly for cleaning and every 3 months for orgasms.
I get off mostly on pleasing my boyfriend, i enjoy giving head and like getting fucked and have recently started having mini-orgasms whilst being fucked.
I cope with the build-up now because i know if i please him enough he can fuck me juuust right to get me off in such a way that the need to come is reduced slightly

i'm quite small and my boyfriend is quite large (both physically and his dick is bigger) and we both get off on the size difference between us.

In the last 6 months he has started to get me crossdressing as much as he can when we have sex. i've started wearing panties all the time now for him, even under my work clothes.

Not sure if i really like the crossdressing, but i like wearing it to please him.
>>
>>7117951
I've tried virtually everything, the one thing that works for me; to make me finish in a human time is if we havent done it in ages. Just yesterday I managed to finish in 20 minutes (which is like record time) but we've been away from each other for quite a while bedroom wise; just never had the opportunity. Ive been rubbing them out as normal so that didnt change I think its just gunna be a dice roll with me

Tell ya what she was definitely missing me I've never seen her be so wet and get fucked silly THAT quickly since the last time I was away on holiday.
>>
>>7116379
I've been in a great relationship for 7 years now. It works well for me, sexually, though I do wish my partner was okay with romantic poly rather than just having fucktoys around. There's just something to having two pretty boys serving my every need...
>>
>>7125301
I've been having a similar problem in my current relationship. I was unemployed when I met her and our work schedules have changed around a bunch of times since then, to the point that what I used to do just doesn't work at all anymore.

Nowadays it's hard to find a moment when one of us isn't too tired, doesn't have an upset stomach, or just doesn't feel sexy that night, and the window when sex is possible is a lot narrower too.

I try to reason past it, but part of me has learned that she doesn't want to have sex at times when I feel good enough for it and at some point she switched over to only wanting to do it after we eat dinner, which is when might well be the nadir of my sexual energy on any general day. Other times she shuts down a little ways into it and I try not to think it's my fault, but she can tell that I feel that way, and she avoid sex that much more if she's worried it might not work, which just feeds back into the problem.

We still manage to have sex more frequently that you seem to right now, but she feels hurt that she's got to initiate it and I feel hurt that every night I want to do it she doesn't feel up to it.

Other stresses of life and relationshipping probably just make it worse, and I feel like there's nothing I can do to convince her that I still find her attractive.

I dunno. Maybe I should have called off the relationship awhile ago, but it feels like there's no reason this should be this hard and we both still like and love each other tons. I don't really know how to fix the situation, or if I should just expect it and adjust to it as the new normal.

I don't really know if it's good if your guy is feeling the same way or not, but it seems less bad than some of your worries, so maybe this can be helpful somehow.
>>
>>7122016
You can still masturbate when you're not emotionally in sync with a partner. If you can't even fap then you've got some general sexual disfunction and should probably see a doctor if it's a problem.

Otherwise fapping without seeking out sex probably means that sex is boring or a hassle to initiate or both.
>>
>>7126875
Double /d/s are a little more common in sexually repressed locales, but for the same reason it's kind of hard to locate a kindred soul near you.

Flirting pretty much happens if you find someone you like and you're not too uptight to have fun talking with them. You know how to make dumb jokes when there's no possibility that it will eventually lead to sex, right?
>>
File: 1469089482130.jpg (520KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469089482130.jpg
520KB, 900x1200px
Have a great boyfriend whom I love, but early in our relationship we were joking around about stuff and he mentioned in passing that he thinks pee fetishes are gross. Time to never tell him about my massive omorashi kink h-haha...

On the other side of the coin, he's expressed that he wants me to slap him/rough him up a bit during sex, but I've never done anything like that and it just feels wrong to me. How do I get more comfortable with giving him what he wants?
>>
File: like this.jpg (108KB, 627x786px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
108KB, 627x786px
>>7132990
Pee on him
That's pretty rough
>>
Nope, too much of a loser. Come here to escape.
>>
>>7133013
Ergh but that's not specifically what I'm into

I want to be desperate to pee and have him force me to hold it until I wet myself, or alternatively have that scenario reversed and get to watch him squirm incessantly

I just really like the desperation aspect of it but I can never tell him about it and that sucks
>>
>>7133027
oh just tell him, it's not like he has to do it
>>
>>7133034
I know. I just don't want him to think I'm gross :c
>>
>>7116379
No, still a 36 yo virgin single with S&M fantasies that probably won't ever get consummated.

The build-up sometimes makes me very depressed. I really have no ways to cope, since self-bondage and jerking off lost their luster back when reality TV was still a fresh concept. Sometimes I feel like killing myself from the knowledge that others got the thing I was denied.
>>
>>7133041
Well, he'll think you are gross, but should be accepting. That's what love is, isn't it? understanding and liking something despite imperfections?
>>
File: 1403581975605.jpg (101KB, 770x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1403581975605.jpg
101KB, 770x1038px
Nope.

I was in one once, but my brain noped the fuck out of being an interesting person because the inevitable reveal of my fetishes was just too stressful for me at the time.

My fetishes aren't even *that* weird, it's just that they have stupidly high chance of having terrible associations, some of which can cause someone to go ballistic. Past me was not ready for that at all.

I like to think Is do better now since I'm not nearly as terrified of someone vanilla knowing, but it's really not easy finding similar people, you know? I almost think I should try my luck at converting a vanilla, though I don't really want to spring this on people.

N/A

I focus on hobby projects and learn things while keeping an eye out for leads. I watch for events on FetLife, practice my Japanese on hentai, keep up with other's who like the same things on Twitter and get excited about my favorite artists doing things there... Often posting things here when I find something.

I probably fap more often than I eat.

Overall, it's not the best outcome, but it holds me over pretty good until I get off my ass and do something about it or see some opportunity.

The whole relationship game is kinda like a game of musical chairs as it is, so my passive attempts probably don't help me much, but I don't really know what to do besides what I already am.

>>7129079
If it means anything, this is what I think as well
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.