[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /d/, lets talks about sexual fantasies. I want to hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 79

File: BE.png (457KB, 911x824px) Image search: [Google]
BE.png
457KB, 911x824px
Alright /d/, lets talks about sexual fantasies. I want to hear about your favorite one. The one that gets you going without fail. The one that gets you hot and bothered by just thinking about it. Plain Old faithful.

Be as detailed as you want.
>>
File: 1479017956864.png (2MB, 2592x3409px) Image search: [Google]
1479017956864.png
2MB, 2592x3409px
>>7114336
My fantasies are probably really vanilla as far as /d/ goes, but I absolutely cannot fap without self-inserting as the girl. Obviously TG stuff and possession are my favourites but even when I fap to more "normal" lewd images I always mentally turn it into a TG scenario by self-inserting as the girl. I've done this since I first started fapping, long before I discovered 4chan.

I'm not too fussy about the exact scenario, but things like mind control and submission are things I often fantasise about. One of my most common fantasies is getting turned into a girl and then getting fucked by anons.
>>
I'm done transitioning. I wake up; my waifu presses her hard cock insistently against my ass. I pretend to be asleep. She tweaks my nipples and then shakes me a little, suspecting I'm awake, and then licks a finger and puts it in my

ear. I roll my eyes and kiss her.
>>
i fantasize having a brother and him becoming shemale then i fuck him, the ultimate taboo

anyone got material to indulge me?
>>
So my favorite fetish (impossible to search for) involves "forced fucking." This isn't rape for the two involved in sex. This isn't someone holding a gun to your head and making you fuck with a threat. This is something else forcing the actual movements necessary in order to copulate. Now, this shit gets me hard all the time. However, when you pair it with some other stuff I can't even think straight. Both parties being genderswapped makes it unbelievably hotter for me. Neither is comfortable with their new gender and they're being forced to experience sex quickly after changing.

If I haven't already lost you... This is when things get to the point where I can't comfortably post it for it being garbage art or against the rules. Transformation forcing them into different gendered species pushes it over the top. Something like a Pokemon works for me since I can imagine they were transformed for the purpose of breeding. It's more attractive if they were transformed via rebirthing too. The coup de grace for my stupid sexual fantasy involves both of them being psychically incapable of resisting for whatever (and I mean whatever) reason. Something like both of them being full amputees or being so ridiculously overweight that they can barely move their hands. It honestly doesn't matter to me. It's important that it isn't just a minor setback like a rope or cuffs. It has to feel like they can only stop if the force causing them to fuck decides to.

And lactation is thrown in because I love me some milk.

It combines a lot of fetishes for stuff I don't even necessarily like but once combined it makes a unique thought that literally bothers me all day.
>>
Forced growth. An attractive woman somewhere, at some time, in a public place suddenly feels a strong shudder through her, and before she can get herself somewhere to work out what's going on, finds her curves swelling, her body becoming more athletic, but most importantly, her body straining and bursting free from her clothing as she steadily enlarges, all attention drawn to her. She tries to inwardly force the change to stop, all she can do is maybe slow it and make the sensation drag out.

Whether she learns to enjoy her new size, is shrunk back down (but retains some size, status quo is dull, or will randomly grow at other times) or just tries her best to adjust all have their good points.

Her final size isn't that crucial (I have a stronger preference to 'smaller' sizes so that they can still have meaningful interactions with people and buildings, but the idea of her growing so strongly that the world is forever going to be changed by her merely existing has an allure too) but the simple occurance of being forced to change does spread to other styles as well for me, be it creature transformation, various other forms of expansion and the like, and makes me enjoy them more.
>>
File: 1435386922588.jpg (983KB, 1000x958px) Image search: [Google]
1435386922588.jpg
983KB, 1000x958px
In short: loving, gentle snu-snu.

Whether part of an Amazonian tribe or some variety of oversized elf, they don't speak any recognized language. For reasons unknown they imprint on me and refuse to leave me alone.

Their society has barely discovered metalworking. Even something seemingly insignificant like matches astounds them. They're convinced the TV has little people trapped inside.

They only thing they know for certain is that I am their mate. They are violently protective of me and see all other females as threats. It seems they take turns deciding who gets to hang around me all day, and sometimes they fight is somebody takes longer than they've decided.

At night, though, I am universally shared. They don't care if their soft bodies are suffocating me, they don't care if my dick hurts or if my balls are beyond empty, they don't care if I have to go to the bathroom, they don't even care if I'm ill. They will forcefully make love to me for hours upon hours when they decide (as early as when I get home to as late as after dinner) and sometimes I have to fight my way out of bed in the morning because they still want to cuddle.
>>
File: Felix.jpg (98KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
Felix.jpg
98KB, 686x800px
Imagining being the catboy trap, or tomgirl. As a sort of pet, walking around with a bell choker and semi or completely nude. Tiny, cute penis and the uniball in a tight sack sitting snuggly at the top of my thighs for all to see and bring attention too. Casually masturbating with an audience, anally of course. As everyone is watching, amused, aroused, curious I climax! Anus twitching, little penor flexing and bobbing but nothing comes out. Shooting blanks in front of a crowd, making it clear I'm just a being for pleasure not reproduction.
>>
>>7114336
Men turning into women by being dominated sexually
Women turning into men by being dominant
preferably at the same time
>>
I come home from work, exhausted and go up to my bedroom. My wife is sitting on our bed, reading. When I sit down, she pulls my head onto her lap, pulls one of her large breasts out of her shirt and places the breast near my mouth. I latch on to the nipple and begin to suckle on her ample bosom, her delicious milk flowing into my mouth. As she feeds me, she slips her small, soft hand into my pants and slowly strokes my cock. As I suckle at her breast, she begins to stroke me faster, and I cum in her hand as I finish draining her breast of milk.

She smiles and offers me the other breast as she begins to stroke me again, not caring that I've already ejaculated. We repeat the process until both of her breasts have been drained. After we finish that, she puts her breasts back into her shirt and we cuddle for a while. Then, we make dinner, and after dinner, we go back upstairs, where into the guest room, where my wife has brought home a woman she met at a work function. My wife will be short and busty, but this woman has even larger breasts (and she lactates as well). My wife and I each take one of her breasts and feed on her milk until she is drained, then I watch my wife fuck her with a strapon, then I fuck her as well. To finish the night off, my wife fucks her in the ass while I fuck her vaginally. I cum inside her, then we leave her be. We leave her alone for a few weeks, and if she is pregnant, we move her down to the basement to live with the other girls we've had fun with, where we go down and use them as milk-filled fuckdolls whenever we want.
>>
>>7114578
Adding on: If the girl doesn't become pregnant, my wife swallows her whole, very slowly. The girls she eats make her breasts larger and her skin softer.
>>
>It all starts when I wake up in a strange bed on featureless white room.
>With no idea of what is going on, I get up only to notice I'm buck naked.
>A mirror appears in front of me, shows me in my very average glory.
>I fell strange, my body hot and tense.
>My muscles flex, and relax.
>I look a bit more fit.
>It keeps happening, its not painful but intense.
>When it ends I have washboard abs, bulging pecs, powerful legs, the whole package.
>The meat and potatoes hang low, longer, thicker and heftier.
>Imperfections melt away and I look as best as I could look and still be identifiable as myself.
>The mirror fades into a door, and I feel that should open it.
>Another white room with a bed.
>On it, a voluptuous woman who appears to have gone through a similar experience to mine, her entire body oozing sexiness.
>I see excitement in her eyes, but also fear and reluctance.
>l'm stunned by her, but nature takes its course and blood begins pumping into my enhanced manhood.
>It throbs with each heartbeat, and the head smacks my upper abdomen with a wet sound.
>As if that was her cue, she rises from the bed and walks towards me, her gait swinging her curvaceous hips side to side, and a healthy amount of bounce on her round breasts with every step.
>She is flush, breathing heavy, her eyes drinking my figure as much as mine hers.
>>
>>7114611

>She gets close enough to grab me, and initiates a kiss.
>Her hands roam all over my body, feeling my pecs, delineating my abs, cupping my oversized balls.
>She grabs it gives it a few tentative rubs. Her dainty fingers barely encircle half of it, and its a long, slow stroke motion.
>She licks her pillowy lips in a deliberate manner, and lowers herself until she is face to face with the beast.
>She seems to hesitate for a moment, but gives it kiss.
>I moan in response, my new tool was way more sensitive than the old one.
>It spurs her on, and gives it a lick all the way from the base to the glans.
>she keeps at it, getting ready for the event.
>Her lips spread and stuffes me inside.
>Her tongue twirls nonstop
>Her head bobs with increasing rhythm.
>I'm at my limit
>I pump her mouth full, it spilling from her overstuffed cheeks, she moans against my dick.
>Somehow I'm still hard.
>She slurps herself off my cock, locks eyes with me from her lower vantage points and says two words dripping with lust.
>"Fuck me"
>Her thighs are glistening with sweat and lubrication.
>Screw the bed, we're doing it here.
>She sits on her ample rump, and spreads her legs open
>I lower myself unto her, my fingers rubbing her nub to further prep her, and stick two fingers on her furnace-hot folds.
>She moans like an animal in heat.
>Her body humps my hand solely on instinct
>She is as ready as no one ever was.
>I place myself at her entrance, and slowly part her.
>Shes tense as a violin string
>I retreat a bit.
>She immediately clasps her legs behind my back.
>Her face screams "give it to me"
>I plunge her.
>Her pussy contracts on me, she screams
>So fucking tight
>I pull back and she pulls me back right away
>Pure animalistic rutting
>I'm about to come the coming to end all commings.
>One last thrust, moan, and there goes the load.
>I pass out.
>>
>>7114615

>I wake up in a strange bed in another white room, back into my old body
>The mirror appears again, and I get exited at another chance.
>I feel the heat again.
>But its not the same.
>Its way more intense than the first time
>My eyes water, can't see straight, and black out.

>I wake up on the bed again, but everything feels different.
>I look at the mirror and know why.
>The woman I fucked stared back.
>The mirror dissolves and a man walks in.
>Myself
>And I know what I must do.
>>
Either becoming a trap and getting my boypussy pounded by a big bara daddy or having a fat asian milf sit on my face and fart.
>>
>>7114423
My fucking nigga
>>
Femanon here. My fetish is being with a man physically gigantic to me.

I love being in doggy while the guy mounts me like an animal and pounds the living daylights out of me. I like being in missionary or prone bone while he lies on top of me so i can't move or do anything about it until he's had his way with me. I like climbing on top of him and lowering myself onto his dick, while he uses me like a fleshlight.

Even thinking about it makes me so fucking ready to go.

Lucky for me, it's pretty easy, since I'm 5'1" and skinny. All I need is a guy that is taller by at least a foot, and bulky, preferably with a large dick.
>>
Regular passionate gentle lovemaking, except the more in goes on, the more she grows into femininity itself (pic related). As for me, muscle increase to deal with the added weight, and of course, bigger package.

Throw in some lactation, a bit of exaggerated size difference, and I'm a happy man.

Bonus points for it being a feedback loop where drinking lactation triggers dick size increasing, which is what triggers the lady's hips widening, thighs thickening, breasts getting bigger, and so on and so on.

When I think about it I'm pretty much a goddamn caveman. You know, those fertility idols? Yeah.
>>
In general women who excel more than men despite basically being born a 2nd class citizen. I know many people love dominating women, who are aggressive or cruel but that's not it for me. What does it for me is scenarios where women overcome limits and haters. So female bodybuilders or women who make more money than their peers can do it for me. Naturally I have my limits (steroids can destroy facial features yo) but if u have my respect as a women you probably have my boner too. I consume any content taking this to extremes especially FMG or futa draining/transfer/parasite/demonic possession as in most stories women flaunt that they are even bigger than the guys were at their peaks or surpass male boundaries.

I count myself pretty lucky as I can live out most my fantasies in broad daylight.
>>
Well one of them at least is a typical sort of trap/sissy-making scenario.

Being a relatively normal but somewhat feminine looking guy who comes across one of those silly sissy hypno videos, only the video actually works and worms the idea into his head. Before too long their mind starts wandering to thoughts of cocks more and more often, until they can't help but jerk off to the thought of sucking dicks and being fucked like a girl.

Eventually they're ordering and experimenting with dildos, wearing skirts and stockings and taking pictures of themselves to post on the internet. Then they work up the courage to go out someplace, a club or a sexshop with the rooms in the back, to experience the real thing and finally get completely broken in by the initial hypnosis' effects, and becoming fully entranced into being "a girl".
>>
>>7114423
Diamonds
>>
>>7114336
A monster GF plain and simple
Either Centaur, snake chick, octopussy or any dragon girl
They are 100% loyal ofcourse
>>
File: 1411888096917.jpg (256KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411888096917.jpg
256KB, 600x800px
Basically boring ol' hyper futa. A young girl, roughly between 10 and 15, who was born with male bits and is hitting puberty with the force of a thousand suns. Hyper productive, spurting precum all the time even when flaccid, needing to release bathtub-filling loads many times every day. She doesn't really understand sexuality and what's happening to her body and mind sort of scare her. It's important that a) this is all natural, no magic or super science shit, and b) this is the real world, with no futa other than her. She just wants to be normal, but the constant urges and gushing pre and sheer size of her equipment takes control of her life and she hates it.

Sometimes I imagine an equivalent scenario with giant, lactating breasts instead, but both at once is a bit much.
>>
>>7114803
Or orcs and ogre's their pretty dope as Well
>>
File: 1473534679506.jpg (212KB, 1245x841px) Image search: [Google]
1473534679506.jpg
212KB, 1245x841px
Honestly, not even anything super sexual really. I just want a mini giantess girlfriend with giant growing breasts that cause her to be slightly inconvenienced in a bunch of ways, like fitting through doors and bumping into me a lot.
>>
>>7114336

I want to be turned into a girl, petite in build with particularly sensitive breasts, tied spread eagle like on an X or something, given aphrodisiacs, left to stew, then toyed with, then forced to cum many times over.

Succubus transformation/training is optional.
>>
>>7114393
>anyone got material to indulge me?

Like the Wachowski bro- er, siblings?...
>>
Suspension play, where I'm cock-milked, fed and fucked 24/7. Where my balls grow larger and larger, closer and closer to the ground, hundreds of pounds pulling down on my crotch
>>
I am a gigantic girl, about a mile in height. My body is perfect. Slightly toned, long straight hair, only wearing panties. Even though I'm probably scary as hell the tiny people are drawn to me, as they can't avert their eyes from my flawless face smiling down at them.

My life consists of using everyone and everything as my personal toy, and I can basically do whatever I want. Destruction, murder and masturbation are mandatory.

My favorite situation would probably involve me stumbling upon a music festival with 100.000 screaming little specks to play with. Just thinking about planting my giant foot in the middle of the panicked mob of people, feeling them squish easily, is enough to do the trick. The possibilities are endless, though.
>>
>>7114336
>I want to hear about your favorite one.

I don't have just one, I have many. I have so many fantasies that I've lost count. Many of them share same elements between one another, and are more or less interchangeable. Majority of them aren't even /d/-related at all...or are they?

One of my fantasies is being overwhelmed with love, affection and adoration by a group of women, a minimum of four and maximum is infinite.

I could be lying down in a half-sitting position, my naked body surrounded by beautiful, warm, voluptuous women, my head tucked between the breasts of one lying beneath me, caressing my face, brushing my hair, whispering and cooing sweet nothings.

Two other women, one on each of my sides would do much the same, but also taking my hands and guiding them to squeeze the curves of their bodies, touch their private parts. They would occasionally kiss my hands, lick the gaps between my fingers, before bombarding my own face, mouth and neck with kisses, all the while rubbing their own bodies and breast on my torso.

My lower body would be tended to by a quartet of soft plump lips and hot wet tongues, with three women sucking, licking, kissing and throat-fucking my dick and balls, while a fourth on licks my ass, gently rimming me at the same time. Sometimes a woman would stradle me and ride on my cock, fast and hard or mostly with slow grinding motions, pumping my shaft dry with her inner muscles.
>>
File: 74d58c36e933349f2ae5f33eced052e2.jpg (127KB, 850x1299px) Image search: [Google]
74d58c36e933349f2ae5f33eced052e2.jpg
127KB, 850x1299px
>>7114915

Whether I cum fast or late, a lot or little, is of no consequence:
the women around my lower body will simply clean my cock again and again with their mouths, while the women next to my torso offer me a gulp of breatmilk straight from a tit for my dry throat. One way or another, the women would coax the cum out of me, force me to endure orgasm after orgasm, many times prolonging my ecstacy or forcing me to have multiple orgasms by doubling down on the intensity of their fucking and/or sucking when I cum or right after that.

And when I can't take it anymore, when I'm wringed dry of sperm and my cock can't get up, the women will still keep on sucking and licking and kissing me, embracing me their arms and smothering me with their bodies, drowning me gently in their feminine softness until I pass out completely or fall asleep... only to wake up and find my soft-but-growing cock inside a girls mouth and a soft voice whispering me to just relax and enjoy it, showering me with endearments and almost maternal love.

I say ''almost'' maternal love, because I don't want to feel like I'm in a pseudo-incestual mommy-kink situation, but more like a male lion being licked clean by his lionesses.
>>
File: 1467541961325.png (520KB, 751x663px) Image search: [Google]
1467541961325.png
520KB, 751x663px
Not so much a fantasy as it is a dream I've been having for the past couple of nights.

>Possess a the body of girl with some magical nonsense
>hang out with this tall, buff looking guy
>guy is in interested in me & we take it to my house
>act a bit coy when he starts telling the things he wants me to do
>ass worship, face sitting, rimjobs, femdom, Japanese rope play

I'm not really into anal in general, but god damn that dream has been sending me into overdrive.
>>
File: 1354057989477.jpg (241KB, 1101x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1354057989477.jpg
241KB, 1101x1198px
One surefire fantasy I've got is a futa lover, well-endowed, who will randomly use me for cocksleeve/cumdump duties. Like, sure, there's your typical hard fucking, but sometimes it's just casual.

So, for example, she could be sitting on the couch, watching TV or something. She calls me over because, oops, she's got a boner. She then pulls me onto her lap, stuffing her cock into me. Then, she'll start fucking me with a nice, easy pace (because she's not lust-crazed) until she cums. And, of course, when she does, she produces a lot, so I end up with a nice belly bulge as a result.

Good times imo
>>
>>7114920

Another fantasy similar to that is the one where I'm kidnapped by an army succubi and taken prisoner. I'm stripped naked, my hands are tied and chained so that I'm hanging by them in an otherwise empty room. A group of six or more succubi assault me with their mouths, biting me, flooding my veins with venom that force my balls to grow to the size clenched fists and turns my cock into a rigid shaft.

They gang up on me, three or four kneeling before me to kiss and lick and suck my cock, taking turns drinking my seed, while another licks my balls and ass with an elongated demon tongue. All the while my mouth is being passed around from a pair lips to another, forced to kiss have have my mouth pronged with hot tongues, only to have my mouth stuffed with a demon tit and drink in deep the nectar flowing from it in between the relentless oral assault: it won't be hunger or thirst that kills me. At the same time my entire body is being teased, stroked, nibbled, massaged, kissed, licked and rubbed by dozens or horny succubi, each waiting for her turn drink my seed before I die from a pleasure induced heart attack.
>>
File: 1411300495136-4.jpg (146KB, 1101x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1411300495136-4.jpg
146KB, 1101x1157px
>>7114924
colored version
>>
File: 0f7978fb48f1f4b8132c64b0fbc85f29.png (881KB, 955x1255px) Image search: [Google]
0f7978fb48f1f4b8132c64b0fbc85f29.png
881KB, 955x1255px
Full mating press on top of a much larger woman who fully supports my weight with her soft body. The more I push into her, the deeper I sink into her soft meat to the point of suffocating. If she wanted to, she could push me into herself so deep that I'd be completely unnoticeable under a layer of clothes.
Obligatory giant hips, thighs, ass, and breasts, chubby belly for me to sink into.

She'd be my bed, but also my sole source of nutrition with her exquisite breasts producing gallons of milk.

When I'm not lying on top of her she'd stuff me into her clothes - in front of her, my dick firmly lodged inside her pussy, and my head smacked straight into her massive teat. Then she'd go on for the entire day with a passenger tightly snuggled into her meat, unnoticeable under her outfit.
>>
File: comfy - art by Lazorchef.jpg (499KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
comfy - art by Lazorchef.jpg
499KB, 1000x1248px
>>7114998

Like this?
>>
>>7115010
Pretty much, yeah
>>
>>7114423
>>7114578
>>7114729

These are all pretty hot desu
>>
All of my biggest fantasies involve either being drugged or drugging others. Can go one of two ways:

1) Get invited to a small get together with some friends of the opposite sex. They're paying a lot more attention to you than usual. You get a strong aphrodisiac slipped into your drink or food, and the moment it starts taking effect they all start feeling you up and groping you, joking with each other casually while you quickly descend into mindbreak territory. Gangbang ensues, or maybe just toying with and teasing you like you're just another form of entertainment that evening.

2) Basically the same, but you're the one slipping the aphrodisiac into everyone else's drinks. Watch as it slowly takes hold of them and they go from confused to freaked out to frustratedly trying to contain themselves to finally fixing their nearly-animalistic gaze on the only viable mate in the room: you.

For the second one, bonus points if you're out in public and you get to watch them squirm because of how badly they want to act but knowing that they can't.

From there, I may add on other kinks like stuffing/WG, transformation (often into some creature that matches their personality and inner guilty desires,) body worship, etc...
>>
I have two fantasies. Both involve vore and love, one where I'm the dominant force, the other where I'm the submissive.

The first, where I'm the dominant force, involves falling in love with a friend of mine (who doesn't exist. I don't have friends) who's this fat, hairy, unhygenic girl. I don't tell her, and rather just be friends, because I don't want to fuck up this friendship. One night, I'm over at her apartment, and I pass out on her couch. In reality, I'm drifting in and out while she plays on her console. She confesses her love to me while I'm asleep (she's also a bit of a yandere) and I open my eyes, and she knows instantly I know. I confess back, and tell her I want nothing about her to change. That I still want her to overeat, to not shower, to not shave, and, over time, she reveals the cage of rats she keeps on her dresser are not just pets, but food for when she wants to feel something move in her stomach. We eventually fuck while her stomach's so full that I can feel them through her fat.

The second, where I'm the submissive force, is that I'm abducted by aliens, and promptly sold as a slave. I'm teleported to a far off, very developed planet, where a massive (say... 9-10 ft. or a bit larger) futa (Just cock and balls, no vag) is there, with a gigantic stomach and hard on. She tells me that since I was bought by her, I have to do whatever she says, otherwise, she'll dispose of me (and slaps her belly as she says this). Her first order is to get her off, and I instantly use my mouth, just able to get it inside to use my tongue on it. She's surprised by my willingness to please, and appreciates it. Within a week, she's making me sleep in her bed. A month, and she calls me by my name, and I call her by hers. She also doesn't shower or shave (Her alien race's immune systems are incredible), but she's only mildly chubby, all of her weight usually goes to her belly area. Over time, she can't sleep with me by her side, and I become her life partner.
>>
If I could be the tiny biscuit in a game of soggy biscuit between a group of giant futa schoolgirl delinquents, my life would be complete. Just substitute the eating part with being licked clean.
>>
It's not worth going into TOO much detail since it's in broad strokes, but being some sort of hyper-fecund demihuman race albeit with the same soceity/taboos and having a scandalous, scintillating, forbidden romance with my own mother culminating in impregnating her. Then it's just about keeping it hidden... or possibly flaunting it.
>>
File: 6e7ee418c7410763a1b8e88c1762aeb2.jpg (356KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [Google]
6e7ee418c7410763a1b8e88c1762aeb2.jpg
356KB, 1280x1219px
>>7114998

I have largely an identical fantasy, except the woman is an alien (xenomorph) queen... with a bit more human parts.
>>
>>7115255

https://exhentai.org/g/989370/472793d882/

Enjoy.
>>
File: patch yeah is the best.png (272KB, 632x353px) Image search: [Google]
patch yeah is the best.png
272KB, 632x353px
The oldest and most faithful.

It begins with a transformation of some kind into some hyper-fertile not-quite-human creature. >>7115255 is a perfect example. Whatever the subject turn into, it must be capable of laying eggs.

Subject throughout the whole process, showing confusion and alarm at what's going on. But the worst of the terror is dulled by numbing pleasure. At some point the words "What's happening to me?" should be spoken.

After, during, or before the transformation, the subject is knocked up. I dont care how, it can even be spontaneous. The pregnancy begins progressing rapidly, and it can be either orgasmic or terrifying to the subject, I like either reaction. I adore sound effects, and gurgling is the best one. Gurgling is mandatory, especially in the early stages of the pregnancy as a harbinger of the growth to come.

The larger the pregnancy the better. Dialog about how huge they're getting is a bonus. I'm even into the idea of near bursting. Not bursting, NEAR bursting. I don't know why.

I usually have to settle for poor quality furry artwork.
>>
>>7115367
>sad panda
>>
my sexual fantasy is reading about other people's sexual fantasies in lurid detail
>>
File: 099.png (241KB, 757x1200px) Image search: [Google]
099.png
241KB, 757x1200px
I love mind control but hate autonomous control as I see it as boring. This doujin basically played out my biggest fantasy I had for a while. She keeps losing intelligence while become more and more child like until she is reduced to a bed wetting, diaper wearing, breastfeeding baby in mind alone. The dominance of someone forcing your mind to regress is on a whole other level to me.

Another concept of mind control that has become one of my biggest fantasies as in another doujin where her mind is fused with her enemy's beloved dog. All the training and memories of love towards her master are pounded into her and she can't fight it as their minds become one as the dog's feelings of pure love are too strong. This is extra hot to me since love is usually conveyed as such a powerful positive emotion yet in this way it is used against the character.

The last mind control fantasy I think about all the time is the concept of losing to instinct. This usually is coupled with some sort of transformation into a monster or something and you can't resist another creature that isn't attractive to you at all. Feelings of betrayal to your true love race through your mind as you present your ass in heat to a worthy specimen. Maybe instinct makes you docile towards it, then willing, then to seeking it out until you start losing your humanity.

(sauce is mika ni harassment)
>>
>>7115405

That's pretty gay
>>
>Not an old faithful, but one I've had in my head a lot lately:

A married couple (man and woman) live a normal life. They are happy together and have a healthy sex life, nothing special, but it is always pleasurable and emotionally fulfilling.

One day they come home and find a stationary human-like figure lying on the bed for no reason. It appears to the untrained eye to be something like a male Realdoll, with a large erect dick that is anatomically correct in the uncanny valley way that all realdolls are , To the married couple, the doll's sudden unannounced, unexpected and unexplained presence makes perfect sense.

They continue to live their lives the same way despite the male mannequin's presence. The doll doesn't do anything ever, is completely inanimate and the couple never move it from lying on the bed.

The only change to their lives is that they now never have sex with each other. Their sex-lives now willingly revolve around pleasuring the inanimate sex doll. The doll's penis will ejaculate with enough stimulation, it shoots above average loads. But its semen mysteriously never runs out.

They are still attracted to each other emotionally and physically, and pleasuring the doll together is particularly fulfilling. They can also pleasure each other as part of pleasuring the doll, but the can't, and for some reason don't want to, do it outside the context of getting off their non-responsive, inanimate, ejaculating realdoll.

They never question this new arrangement and find it even more emotionally and sexually fulfilling than their old life.
>>
File: 1478617835200.jpg (266KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
1478617835200.jpg
266KB, 1200x760px
I have the most vanilla of fantasies.

Basically my fantasy is that my cum has hormonal properties similar to anti-depressants and endomorphines, in exhange for fertility.

Instead of knocking women up, my cum - when injected in vitro deep in a woman's body through natural methods - gives them a rush of pure joy and a warm, fuzzy feeling of contentment, and not just plain sexual ecstacy. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, my cum is non-addictive and has no ill side effects.

With this unusual spermic property I'd go about pumping loads of jizz inside neglected, bullied, depressed or just plain upset women like a good samaritan.

The christmas cake milf next door who's feeling blue for being single, the lonely widow who hasn't known a man's touch in years, the chubby high school girl bullied by the other girls at school and ignored by the boys - they all get their fix of comforting cum to cheer them up and reassure them, to brighten their day a little.

I don't even need to give any of them a good time in bed or fuck them senseless, just putting my dick in and unleashing a deep creampie is sufficient.

I don't know, I just get off the idea that I could make the world a better place with my cum alone, as sappy as it sounds.
>>
>>7114388
9/10
>>
File: 12203_4.jpg (84KB, 485x300px) Image search: [Google]
12203_4.jpg
84KB, 485x300px
>>7114618
>>
>>7115388

Where's the video of that pic from?
>>
>>7117229
It's three minutes total in two parts. She goes full anthro and ends up giving birth to a clone of herself who become pregnant. If you dont like the idea of birth, dont watch the second one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4c2wp6zwfI9Vl9sUU9HZ2VCaEU/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4c2wp6zwfI9RWZWQUE4N1ZWVGs/view
>>
>>7117241
>She goes full anthro and ends up giving birth to a clone of herself who become pregnant.

The clone she gave birth was also pregnant?
>>
>>7114336
A girl getting off on coercing/dressing a guy up as a girl and watching him suck/fuck/and take dick in general. Just generally deriving sexual pleasure from watching him get a prostate orgasm and goo flung up where the sun won't shine, and making sultry, lust induced remarks like, "He's treating you like your wife. Don't you feel loved? Or do you just feel his love? I know you definitely feel it, just look at that useless white stuff you can't stop spurting <3"

I blame Majalis (love those two genius bastards). However, this is entirely separate from the sissy fetish, as that is witheringly locked into humiliation and BBC fetish and cuckolding, and is just mean in most cases. I'd say that this is more BDSM than anything.

Also, guys dressing up like girls and going G4P. And futas getting fucked so hard by guys that they cum.

And genuine, loving sex. It makes my hheart soar.
>>
>>7117043
Well fuck, hadn't thought about that, that's pretty high on my list now too.
>>
>>7117043

that is really sweet (no pun intended)

in an alternate universe, pretty sure humans have evolved this ability
>>
File: 96cf7bb3d65c95291ed1e07d05019f2c.png (962KB, 1085x1535px) Image search: [Google]
96cf7bb3d65c95291ed1e07d05019f2c.png
962KB, 1085x1535px
Well, so I have two, because I drift between bottom and top moods.

My basic top fantasy isn't too interesting, but usually has to do with a woman so in love with me that she wants to violate taboo to be with me. There are some mundane ones (wife dies, her daughter, who looks just like her, decides to comfort me, etc), but most are fantasy/sci-fi inspired.
A favorite is that I have a sexdroid that I keep interacting with and upgrading so much until it crosses some line into sentience. I realize this is so, report it, and she's taken to a facility where they educate her to integrate into society. Part of integration is blocking some of her memories, those of me. Accidental sapience is rare, but they need to strike the balance between respecting the sanctity of a person's continuity of memory; while also not letting them be warped by their initial circumstances.
As soon as she completes the regimen (with flying colors) she goes to her new apartment, secures work, and buys a memory alteration console to remove the blocks. She then immediately seeks me out and there is an emotionally complex and draining reunion.
>>
File: tumblr_nl4ycmrg7T1rnu6jto1_500.gif (34KB, 465x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl4ycmrg7T1rnu6jto1_500.gif
34KB, 465x550px
>>7118264
For bottoming it's more BDSM-y, and my long-time stand by has been some variation on this futa-centric story:
Another, magical world's dimensional experiments have let them contact Earth. In a major dimensional accident, I'm sucked out of my otherwise empty house and deposited near a mage's isolated tower. I'm so close to death (a human hospital would've declared me dead on arrival) that they have to patch me up by combining me with an artificial body the mage had been commissioned to make. So I survived, but am now a very cute petite female or trap elf, and because the artificial bodies are expensive, I'm also deeply in debt. But there's one easy option (no it's not prostitution, that is plan b though). I apparently have some special potential to be a great wizard. If I become an apprentice to the mage of the tower and promise half my journeyman income to her, she'll take that as repayment of my debt (quick math on the numbers she gives me checks that this is really generous, even if I weren't gagging to learn magic).
Some of the things she says confuse and concern me though. I sleep in the apprentice dorm that night, and her three other apprentices explain the deal (one of them studied abroad in the human world, and so understood their weird sexual mores). The main job of the lowest apprentice on the totem pole was meat toilet. From an era when elf wizards always had dicks, it was just understood that your ass and mouth got a workout until you passed your journeyman test (and their lifespan meant that would be in decades).
They knew they'd spoiled their chance to trick me and my cute-as-hell new body into taking the deal, so they decide I'm probably not going to take, and spend the night "demonstrating". They take potions and use spells to keep them all awake and hard till dawn. They dress me up in cute negligees. They punish me for gagging or failing to swallow. The youngest is so excited at the chance to do it that her magic dick is much too big.
>>
File: 1431006659489.jpg (463KB, 949x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1431006659489.jpg
463KB, 949x1113px
>>7118276
Dang, didn't expect to run out of space. There's more to the fantasy. Almost ironically it's seeing the apprentices using so much magic that convinces me to say, even though I pay for every lesson with exhausting, sticky nights.
Being several ranks below the rest of the apprentices, I'm also expected to entertain other planar visitors, pay the "price" for some summons, and tip the centaur message carriers.
Being a prostitute probably would've resulted in less sex.

It's also great, because when I start to move out of a bottom mood, I imagine my character advancing by leaps and bounds. The apprentices are shocked when after just a couple of years I match and then pass them on the standard tests, putting me in the dominant position. And it turns out that the previously almost uninterested mage has a fetish for somebody getting their comeuppance, and vengeance fucks, so just because I'm now above the apprentices she also starts fucking them more.
>>
>>7118293
Reading this written out, I understand better why mind control and true forcible rape aren't my cups of tea.
There's something about still having power and choice but choosing to give it up for some other need that makes the submissive position appealing.
>>
>>7114890

Aren't they both ''''''''''''''sisters'''''''''''''''''' now?
>>
File: embarrased amazon.png (915KB, 1214x1920px) Image search: [Google]
embarrased amazon.png
915KB, 1214x1920px
>>7114782
>In general women who excel more than men despite basically being born a 2nd class citizen.

You mean like Saudi-Arabia or something?
>>
I think my fantasy would be somewhat weird. I would love i I could tighten female genitalia as much I love. If they would feel loose or they have been "used" a lot, I would simply just reshape their vagina more younger and more "newer" shape. Same powers would make them feel everything, if they had sex first time.
>>
File: da_version_by_ayanamifan-d86i17t.jpg (590KB, 1109x599px) Image search: [Google]
da_version_by_ayanamifan-d86i17t.jpg
590KB, 1109x599px
The fantasy I always have is my girlfriend and I just start growing into muscle freaks. We both worship each others muscles, show off our strength, fuck and continue to grow. I've had the dream a few times and it's always a bummer to wake up from. Last one was super vivid.
>>
>>7114388
Wow thats the gayest cute thing I've ever read

9/10 makes me question my sexuality
>>
I've got a nyotaimori fantasy, where I'm the one naked on table as a serving platter for dozens of women. Once they're done eating all the food off me, they'll lick me clean all over and suck me dry for dessert. Bonus if all the dining women are well-dressed, in business suits or similar.
>>
It's always that transformation into a woman, but I have a specific scenario that always gets me. Everytime.

It starts off slow. With a faint murmuring throughout my body. It distracts me, and gets me slightly hot and bothered as it caresses my dick. Then, a powerful contraction begins to emanate throughout me. The same feeling with your exhausted as fuck and struggling to stay awake. I fight it, and slowly sink to the floor, but it's starting to push up into and suffocate me. My body hair starts to shorten and ungrow, but even then I can feel it crawling up under my skin, pushing into my head where it starts to erupt out.

Then my bones start breaking. It starts in the face, me crying out as my nose is physically crushed back into me. My face starts to feel like it's being physically shattered, twisting and shrinking, with me contorting in pain as waves of hair fall down my face and start to slide down my back. I start to beg, but my voice cracks, and I dissolve into choking noises that steadily rise as my throat flake and shrink. My vocal cords viscerally shred and shorten, and I have to cough up blood, gasping in a breathy and hoarse feminine voice.

All over me, bones start breaking and shattering, with no reprieve. I'm bombarded by pain as my hips crack, flatten and tilt, able to feel every second of the reshaping bone jutting out, more and more alluringly. My legs jerk up into my hips, and my feet are clumsily crushed together, horrible, disgusting popping firing out of each individual joint. Shoulders shred from within, straining and popping my collar bone. Feeling is briefly lost in my legs as the spine shifts.
>>
>>7120230
Every sensation is then followed by the burning hot feeling of feminine fat swelling. My ass rounds, thighs go from scabby, hairy things to smooth, sensitive and trembling. And then that burning sensation that's enough to make me scream out in a combination of horror and ecstasy as my chest inflames, gurgles and starts to stretch. I watch it go through a mini puberty, with little bubbles erupting beneath my skin, stretching it weirdly. It doesn't inflate so much as develop, as I can feel flesh sucked from my body and funneled into them, the buds swelling and expanding out. If I haven't managed to get my shirt off, I'm treated to nipples ten times too sensitive rubbing up against rough cotton or the floor I've fallen to. I grab them with nails that are just starting to lengthen out a little, manicured tips biting into the smooth flesh. They fill my hands, surpass them, and overflow out, drooping down into delicious, pert tears.

At this point, there's only one thing left and I know it. I grab onto my dick, murmuring in my soft, sexy voice to please oh god not that, but I can't even get a good look at it past my rack. A muscle tears. Then another. I can feel the lining of my body opening up, making way for something new. Muscle starts to swell around my crotch, spreading out and passing throughout my body, inflating beneath the soft flesh and firming it. My ass and tits swell out another few inches with it. They contract, and flesh gives. They start to contract over and over again, each time, tugging my dick and balls further in. The scrotum merges with the flesh, changing texture to become smooth, slick and inviting. My balls protest as they start to swell and transform into ovaries, squeezing and ejecting their payloads out of my dick, which erupts with load after load, eventually coughing up thick blood as it too starts to shrink.
>>
>>7120232

It burrows up, through my tilted and inviting hips, sliding up the prepared birth canal to merge with my organs, gently slotting into place and spreading out. The wet, rough hole between my legs clenches, new muscles all over my body writhing and going to work as it gently closes up, sealing nice and tight, lower down between my legs.

Now, the pain and confused arousal starts to fade, replaced by a gentle warmth, easing me out of it. I can reach back and tuck my hair behind my ears and curl up into the fetal position where I lay, whimpering to myself as occasionally a stab of pain flashes through me as one joint or another pops slightly, but for now I just quake in place, waiting for the pain to go away.
...occasionally this is followed up by an additional transformation, but generally to something very vanilla, like a catgirl or dragongirl.

There is the occasional demon, though.
>>
It's pretty fucked up but [spoiler]I want to hold hands with a woman as a impregnate her in the missionary position.[/spoiler]
>>
One of my favorite fantasies, popping futa cherry.

Typically the scenario, is that I'm myself, or a woman, or even a little girl. I discover that the older woman I'm living with is actually a futa, and it's because of this that she doesn't have a lover - she's really ashamed of her penis and has never been intimate.

I discover this by either, accidentally catching her masturbating or seeing her naked. Then, I slowly warm up to her before confessing my love. She's always reluctant at first, but eventually caves and I take her innocence.

My second favorite fantasy is an impregnation orgy. Basically, there's a bunch of guys and gals having an orgy, and the sex doesn't stop until every woman is knocked up. Typically, women just take load after load, until every cunt is dripping.
>>
>>7120238
>typing spoilers on /d/
>>
>>7116725
I've been having a lot of similar fantasies lately. Where I'm in a relationship where we are both submissive to a 3rd party. Except it's always some abstract conceptor disembodied dominant force embodied in something like a sexbot or supernature power. This is because I hate the generic "boring dominant male" archetype that usually pervades these fantasies.
>>
Mine is pretty tame.

>be somewhere, anywhere
>feel like blowing a load
>ask nearby qt to blow me/ride me/whatever
>it's all cool :)
>>
>>7120498

This is a /d/-thread about fantasies anon, that's REALITY for Chads
>>
There are some themes. Here's one.
Real part: Me, tall skinny in my twenties, dating a married couple, female/male, fiftyish, tittymonster MILF and bearmode light. She was more the sadist, he was more psychological, looking good in stress positions was a happy medium. He liked oral, she liked anal, both like watersport. Unfortunately it was a bit longdistance, we're still friendly but don't date.
Shame, they live in a much more soundproof location now.
Fantasy, inspired by reality: I look pretty in my maid dress and heels and I've got the canemarks that go with walking well in them. I clean and cook and mind the house and service Mistress and Master. I'm a kinky maid though, chaste and corseted and a bit stiff from the training dildo.
I don't eat their food. I cook and I serve, and I eat gruel from a bowl on the floor, and I have to piss in the bowl while they watch.
There's not much gruel. I don't get much water. Only a little to dilute Master's and Mistress' piss.
Not much gruel and targeted training: Nice ass, great legs, model figure. And Im very pretty now. They sunk some money into it. Facial work, hands and feet, larynx, dental work, by which I mean silicone dentures, and dicksucker lips; only the best for Master. Breasts. We've been back to the clinic twice for those. And electrolysis. Excessive and repeated.
No HRT. I'm weak and utterly feminized. Master and Mistress and select friends know, and use me hard. Safewords are an annoying noise and my collar does the job of an anti-bark one.
Just one thing male looking, my cock and balls. Chaste but they pump and torture and milk it, over eight inches now but a wasted supermodel figure helps.
Not hips.
Mistress likes _big_ dildos. I wake up crying, collar kicks in, if Master or Mistress wakes up I suffer. I'm starting to wake up more quiet.
Oral use. Fisting. Whips. Piss. Electro. Packed up in a box and rented out. Never see their faces. Apparently I'm a pornstar.
If I'd known I'd do it all over.
>>
>>7118264
>She then immediately seeks me out and there is an emotionally complex and draining reunion.

But toasters don't have emotions m8...?
>>
>>7120553
Including the part where we don't have to move to a more secluded location because it's all cool?

>mfw my name is Chad
>>
i'm a centaur, hot big-titted lady from the waist up, gorgeous chestnut horse from the waist down. i am frolicking in the forest when i encounter a human male -- preferably a short and skinny one with big eyes -- and he is immediately stricken with lust.

one thing leads to another and he is surprised to see that i have a giant horsecock. he becomes hesitant to continue but i rub my breasts all over him and tell him how sweet and sexy and pretty and what a good boy he is until he finally caves and kneels before my horsecock

the ol bait n switch works like a charm and in the next few minutes im fucking his throat so deep it's reaching his stomach, he's about to pass out but he wants to be a good cocksucker so he just sits there and takes it until i finally unleash my stallion load into him. i remove my horsecock from his mouth and he chokes and coughs but tries not to lose any of my delicious cum and finally he smiles up at me and says "thank you"

the end desu
>>
i have this really intense fantasy about being a trap and seducing a good, straight christian or catholic boy and making him fall in love with me, he wants to get married but i want to fuck NOW, i drop trou and he sees my dick and realizes i want to use it on him, starts freaking out. i convince him to stay and let me fuck him but he is VERY reluctant the entire time.

this fantasy always involves said good christian boy wearing a cross around his neck (even if nothing else). is this even /d/ material or am i just fucked in the head
>>
>>7114423
>>7114418
>>7114912
I like you
>>
>>7114763
mah nigga
>>
>>7121978
>christian or catholic

Wait, catholics aren't christian?
>>
>>7123410
To some of the more fundamentalist protestant sects, like the ones in the bible belt of the USA, they aren't
>>
File: stuffing.jpg (677KB, 990x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stuffing.jpg
677KB, 990x1000px
>>7114998
>>7115010
>>7115013

Does anyone know any artists beside Lazorchef who makes or has made super comfy pics like this?
>>
>>7123569
>fundamentalist protestant

wew lad
>>
File: jazz for the shotacon-onna.jpg (152KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
jazz for the shotacon-onna.jpg
152KB, 850x637px
>>7114336

Most of my fantasies are plain /ss/ -stuff, where I'm a prepubescentt boy or a young man at the cusp of puberty, being thought by older girls and loving milfs how to have sex, or alternatively being used and taken advantage by female shotacons.
>>
>>7114998
i like this
>>
>>7123714

Doskoinpo draws a lot of clothes stuffing, but his is generally less comfy and more dom/sub. If you want to get stuffed between a huge girl's breasts, then he's your guy.
>>
File: 1fecae155ffa35494680f77ef4ee1b6b.jpg (337KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1fecae155ffa35494680f77ef4ee1b6b.jpg
337KB, 1000x1000px
>>7123714
>>7124966

Also somewhat related. Artist is Capone, but afaik it's his only piece like this.
>>
When I fap at night, before falling asleep, this is what I turn my mind to when I need to cum fast because it's getting late:

I'm totally bankrupt. No job, all my bills are racked up. Basically considering moving to Mexico and hoping they don't find me to pay up. While lamenting to friends at a bar, a guy in a suit makes me an offer that I first refuse, but eventually cave in - I live with him for one year, acting like a girl, and work as his fuckbuddy, and he settles all my debts.

At first it's a little weird, but then I get into it. We get tested so we know we're both clean and safe, and he buys me a whole wardrobe of women's clothes, and provides me a room in his very large house. The rules are I can't leave, and I don't have the bodily autonomy to say no to him for any sexual act, but we draw up a contract detailing the things I won't do and the lines I won't cross. He's fine with it.

At first it's a little odd, but he gives me some time to settle in. Before I know it, though, I'm dressed up in sexy lingerie and underwear custom designed to work around my package, wearing nice dresses and women's jeans and activewear around the house, and basically living a life of luxury. Meals provided, cleaners keeping my room tidy, and everything I could ever want. He even organises for a plausible set of evidence to give to family and friends for why I'm not around for a year.

While Master does take time travelling and working, he's home often enough, and whenever Master desires me, he sends his servant to my room to prepare me as needed. I'm told what I should wear, showered, my ass is cleaned out thoroughly and professionally, and I go to him to perform whatever duties he needs - cuddling, massages, frotting, handjobs, blowjobs, anal. He tells me what he wants, what position, what to wear (if anything) and I dutifully do them without saying no.
>>
I like it best when there is a kind of happenstance to it. Some accident or flop. Second to that or simultaneously I like it when the female is restricted, sometimes just a little, sometimes a very very much. It's an added bonus if they are hot and ready and willing for some reason, before or after the accident.

Vanilla example: Girl likes boy, not too sure how far she wants to go with him at the moment. They get together in a suggestive mood in his house. He asks her to close her eyes. With her eyes closed he tie´s her up really fast, she's too surprised, confused or inebriated to resist.
He starts doing things to her, she realizes she's never been so turned on in her life.

And then there's a whole variety of vanilla, middling and harcore variants of the above.
>>
>>7114336

Gangurofication/Gyaru-corruption.

I fantasize about meeting japanese teens, fucking them raw, dominating the completely in bed, and then making them go get tanned in tanning salons, bleach their hair, shave their pussies, have their epicanthic folds removed via plastic surgery, wear blue or grey contact lenses, get boobjobs, start wearing excessive make-up, get their nails done, wear slutty clothes etc. etc...

I'd have a seraglio of dozens of these ditzy asian bimbos whom I would pimp around for money, making them suck and rub cocks from johns on the street and fuck salarymen with condoms. Only I could get to fuck them raw in the pussy or up the ass, a reward for girls who earn the most cash.
>>
I want to be a fat, worthless breeding sow.

I would be a chubby MILF wife to a dominant tomboyish futa who works out every day and has a monstrous dick.

I don't want to spend more than a month at a time not pregnant, and don't want any fewer than three kids inside me each time. I will be milked vigorously daily to make my tits as big as possible, and no matter how many babies there are to feed I will always have milk left. I won't wear a shred of clothing, not that anything would fit me after the first trimester. To keep my plump and growing figure I will cook enormous meals for me and my "wife" and I eat he majority of food. When she's not home to give me dick I will almost always be hooked up to a fucking machine to keep me satisfied.

My wife has only a few rules for me: first, that dinner is on time; second, that the only milk in the fridge is mine; and third, that I always and only take it in the pussy. Blowjobs waste sperm and she can jack herself off. I will, however, make sure her pussy is eaten every day she isn't bleeding.

I will give birth at home for her entertainment, quickly learning to enjoy it, and the kids will be cared for by out enormous extended family and we only really see them during the holidays.
>>
File: 1452526059000.jpg (243KB, 872x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1452526059000.jpg
243KB, 872x1049px
Being tied up by own will and forced to watch and listen to femboy / sissy hypnosis whilst being given female hormones for around 2 weeks straight. After that I'll be taken in by other femboys so have a time of a life. Rince and repeat.
>>
File: 1443907291344.png (563KB, 1200x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1443907291344.png
563KB, 1200x1070px
I've got two big fantasies:
1.) Having a nerdy sister who wants to date but doesn't know what to do with guys. She wants me to teach her because she feels safe and that I would be honest about her progress. It starts with cuddling then eventually love making. Then she starts into all the kinky things she was reading in her fanfictions.

2.) Reverse Mind Control. Taking a bimbo or a dull woman and making her smarter, fitter, happier, just better all around. She would stay nearby to me as the effects would wear off. The effects would only take hold when both partners had an orgasm. It would be her decision to not want her life the way it was before...so much so that she'd do anything to prevent it.

Also female Draenei.
>>
>>7114423
this
>>
I get a girlfriend.
>>
>>7114388
>>7115405
>>7116725
>>7117043
>>7120069
>>7125660
excellent taste.
>>
File: 3507a.jpg (264KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3507a.jpg
264KB, 700x1000px
I want a girl so stretchy you can fit anything inside her, like the watermelon over to the left. Think about the fun you could have with that! Slowly pushing into her pussy, watching her moan with pleasure as she pushes it back out...
>>
>>7126317
Just don't get yourself stuck up there!
>>
File: thumbIZ9ZYQJV.jpg (583KB, 1524x1077px) Image search: [Google]
thumbIZ9ZYQJV.jpg
583KB, 1524x1077px
my fantasies tend to be fairly broad but some common themes tend to show up.
>being tended to hand and foot by a harem of loving women of differing body types, got to keep things fresh after all.
>ability to control the physical bodies of both myself and my harem, so if I want to get a titty fuck by a pair of car sized tits by using a horse cock I can
>total sluts falling in love with my dick they just have to join the harem to keep having it.
>being a one man Bukkake machine
>>
>>7126478

Walking on foot must be an issue with those balls
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 778x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 778x1105px
Definitely being a "housewife" to three futanari girls. I would be a maid of sorts for them at first, then they would like me so much rhey would ask me to live with them, then somehow they would gradually win me over sexually until I find out they have dicks. Then we'd fuck a bunch, and their cum would feminize me jist a little bit. Enough to the point where I can basically become as sexy as an anime trap. The cum would not only change my appearance, but also make my ass more sexually sensitive around the butthole and the prostate.

The girls would often fight over who gets to use my holes if we weren't having multiple partner'd sex that day. They'd usually take turns, and they'd objectify the shit out of me. But care deep down. Ugh, I just wanna be used and taken care of by hot futa.
>>
File: can't see a damn thing.jpg (234KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
can't see a damn thing.jpg
234KB, 750x1000px
>>7126419
You mean like this?
>>
File: 1452723340915.jpg (246KB, 1240x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1452723340915.jpg
246KB, 1240x1789px
Plain old faithful?
>girl wants to be sex slave
>like "have dinner ready when I get home, greet me with a blowjob, ride me in a courtroom if I say so"
>somehow decides I'd be the perfect master to use and dominate her
>come home to find her in my house
>somehow convinces me to give her a try (whether or not she has mind control abilities varies)
>fuck her long and hard
>leave her happily handcuffed to the headboard the first couple days when I go to work
>eventually she convinces me of the truth of her intentions
>be happy for a while with her as my personal slut
>tell her to go out and pick girls up to threesome with
>at some point get a proper girlfriend I care for and respect
>she's fine with Sex Slave and uses her too
>through all of this Sex Slave is perfectly happy and eager to serve
>>
>>7126478
Fuck. This is exactly my dream.
>>
>>7126478

Oh how I wish to be eleven again and have fantasies as vanilla and innocent as this...
>>
File: 4cimage.jpg (673KB, 801x1119px) Image search: [Google]
4cimage.jpg
673KB, 801x1119px
Well if I can be as detailed as I want....

1st one. Me a small but fit femboy in a small room with a huge futa. She's muscular, tits bigger than her head, has a a fat ass, and a dong the size of my forearm. She's a super sweaty and has an odor like she just got out of an intense workout. I can't escape the smell of her odor. My brain is telling that she reeks but one whiff and my small femboy dick and nipples are hard as ice. She forces me to indulge in her odor more by wiping my face on her hairy wet armpits, then she makes me lay down and sits on my face making sure my nose is pressed squarely against her anus. It smells even worse but much more intoxicating and I can't stop sniffing it.

Then she fucks me. She's behind me with her rock hard cock is like a jackhammer in my anus and flattening my prostate contrasted by her massive soft tits press against my back. I'm drenched in her sweat. This goes on until I am dead tired and she's cum gallons in me. My anus still gaping after she's pulled out her cock and my belly slow deflates as the cum drips out.

After all that she makes me put on a dress and we go out date. I'm reeking of her scent so everybody knows I'm her.
>>
File: 4cimage2.jpg (125KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4cimage2.jpg
125KB, 800x1000px
second doesn't involve me. It's some woman fighting in some wrestling female underground fight ring. The fight are no holds barred and the girls vicious to each other. Anyway this girl I'm thinking of gets it the worse. She's pretty thin but has massive breast implants (imagine one of those Beshine morph). Also her tits are as heavy as they look. She can't walk more that a few minutes with being tired and her back killing her. Because of this she's basically a human punching, and loses to every opponent she faces in increasingly humiliation ways (Think of those humiliation moves from rumble roses or the ryona scenes from taimanin asagi.)
>>
File: 1422478615320.png (120KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1422478615320.png
120KB, 500x495px
For me it goes like this

>Futa gf/wife
>shes bigger than me in most ways
>taller, stronger, bigger penis and balls
>she still looks pretty feminine, big boobs, wide hips, soft body.
>pretty dominate of me while in public: getting me to do things I don't want to, choosing what we do, she wears the pants
>however when body else is around, the roles switch
>she never gets to fuck me, always me fucking her
>her large dick is only for spraying jizz over her body
>sometimes we save it and she drinks it later
>we always try a lot of things but its always related to her being the sub
>when she gets pregnant she makes even more jizz and gets hornier
>>
My fantasy is me and my gf/wife would love to be futanari so we decided to combine ourselves into one being. We become a futanari but we usually just masturbate. So we then cloned our futa-self and and now we're futa-twin-wives. Long story short, we impregnate each other, give birth to twins and impregnate each other again until we grow old and die
>>
File: 1409849483888.jpg (357KB, 990x707px) Image search: [Google]
1409849483888.jpg
357KB, 990x707px
Is it normal to have detailed third-person fantasies? Because I think this almost has a (non-porn) plot and characters.

The fantasy is about a giantess (about 20 feet tall) and her childhood friend, who now live in different quarters of the same city— giants can't be accommodated everywhere—but still see each other regularly. Each has had romantic feelings for, and unbirthing fantasies about, the other for ages; however, neither would contemplate confessing their feelings, for fear of damaging their friendship or being called a creepy pervert.

The giantess gone so far as to masturbate to the fantasy of unbirthing her friend, training herself to get things past her cervix and to stretch her womb to third-trimester proportions. However, she finally admits to herself that, no matter how obsessively detailed and realistic she makes her fantasies, pretending a dildo is a person and sliding it into her womb does not make for a satisfying sex life. She's about to give up on her longtime friend when she finds his porn collection exposed during one of their visits-- and it contains a massive amount of unbirthing porn. He initially passes it off as something that was accidentally given to him in a file transfer from his brother, but is forced to reveal the truth when she, overcompensating for her own arousal, jokingly announces her plan to tease his brother for being a total goober with a weirdo fetish.

There follows a long, embarrassed silence, mutual loss of spaghetti, twin confessions, pointed avoidance of the obvious consequences of these new revelations, and finally awkward, virginal unbirthing sex. ("He's all the way in my womb! I can feel him moving! This is SO COOL! ...Now what?")
>>
It's a bit involved but basically my fantasy boils down to being married to a tall futa and also being a girl and getting passionate dickings from her.
>>
File: 1478150758823.jpg (551KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478150758823.jpg
551KB, 900x1200px
>>7127981
(cont'd)

Thereafter, in the ensuing relationship:

Comparing notes ("Does it hurt when I stretch you out? Do you mind me shifting around?" "Am I comfortable? Do you have enough space? Am I being too rough when I push you out?"), silly roleplaying ("Fool! You'll never escape me, villain!" "KIYAAAAAA! My womb is being violated!"), dumb jokes/pranks ("Oh, I bought you a wonderful birthday present, but then I slipped and fell on it and it went straight up my pussy..."), experimentation ("How well can we communicate while I'm inside you?"), surprisingly effective internally-delivered massages, surprisingly effective internally-directed belly-rubbing massages, conniving of one sort or another ("How am I going to leave the apartment like this? I can't be heavily pregnant one day and empty the next..."), comfort unbirthing (for her, carrying him is— somewhat paradoxically— like a full-body embrace with your lover, and she feels like nothing can go too wrong with him inside her; for him, it feels like being immersed in her love, and he feels protected, safe, and relaxed; each sometimes turns to unbirthing when they're feeling particularly horrible).

As you might expect, there's a lot more detail to it than I have related here, and I could probably wring some sort of comic out of it if I could draw.
>>
>>7127992

How does he breathe though?
>>
File: 1432648030183.jpg (408KB, 688x975px) Image search: [Google]
1432648030183.jpg
408KB, 688x975px
>>7128000
I'd more or less handwave it, as in the associated pic, but with a joke at the beginning to the effect that she anticipated that problem and dealt with it somehow ("Are you sure I'll be alright?" "Oh, don't worry, you'll be fine! I promise!" <-- secretly trained for weeks with a multiple-sensor-equipped dildo to ensure that this would be the case). I admit that I don't have too many specific lines of dialogue— it's a sex fantasy, after all—but she keeps inadvertently revealing how scarily well-prepared for this scenario she is with offhand, thoughtless comments.
>>
>>7114423
>sometimes I have to fight my way out of bed in the morning because they still want to cuddle.
Why would you want to fight your way out of that?
>>
In the Middle Ages (and even before then in some places) there were entertainers called flatulists. As the name suggests, their performances centered around farting.

I have this fantasy of being a king or noble back then or in some fantasy setting and regularly hiring a female flatulist.

The first few times she performs for me I try to hide my power level. I conceal my boner and laugh enough to try to make her think I just find it funny.

Then one day, she starts blowing these ridiculously loud and long ones I didn't know were humanly possible, so I joke around with her by calling her stuff like Dragonbutt until she rips one so loud I can't hold back anymore.

I approach her and pull down my pants and she just says "It's about time!" While I screw her, she still carries on with her routine, telling fart jokes and blasting them left and right. I go through the immature fart fetishist's dilemma of trying to keep it up while laughing, but ultimately succeed and I give her some high position as my personal "entertainer" and she performs for me every night.
>>
My favorite fantasy is that I'm the legal guardian for a young woman or girl who is mentally rentarted/underdeveloped. Not retatrded as in dumb and autistic, but in a way that she has the mind of a small child or toddler and can't live on her own.

Every day I'd have to cook her some food, give her some chores or toys to play with to pass the time when I'm at work. When I get home we both share a bath together and I wash her thoroughly. After I dry us up I'd brush her hair and tuck her in bed.

If she's been a good girl I'll finger her an orgasm or dozen, according how good she has been. When she's spent or too tired for any such treats I'll spoon her behind, patting her head and rubbing her back, murmuring soft lullabies until she falls asleep.

So something of a DD/lg scenario I suppose...
>>
File: 16b9bffb47631751cf125b71345bc.jpg (138KB, 579x670px) Image search: [Google]
16b9bffb47631751cf125b71345bc.jpg
138KB, 579x670px
>>7128423
>can't type *retarded* even once

Well fuck me, guess I'm the one with brain problems
>>
>>7125781
>Taking a bimbo or a dull woman and making her smarter, fitter, happier, just better all around.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bimbos happy and care-free BECAUSE they're dim or simple-minded?

Wouldn't making women smarter also make them more miserable?
>>
File: CZoC9EF.jpg (502KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
CZoC9EF.jpg
502KB, 850x602px
I end up swapping bodies with a woman. How? Magic, science, weird voodoo, doesn't matter. I'm in this busty woman's body and struggling to adjust.

I've already fucked up at her work. Not knowing a thing, I was on the brink of getting fired for screwing too much up, when I tried to clumsily seduce my boss to get out of trouble. That finished it and lost me her job.

I'm jobless, hungry, I need to find a way to make money... I'm browsing Craigslist for a job when I see one of those ads: actress needed, $700, paid same day.

I know it's a porno shoot, but that turns me on... I've been masturbating a lot since I got this new body... but something inside me wants to know what it feels like to get fucked by a guy...

I show up, I find out that it's not one-on-one. It's a gangbang.

As I'm being fucked cross-eyed, every hole filed, my tits being abused, and my hands pleasing more men, I find that I'm okay with that.

I found my new job... <3
>>
>>7128000
>>7128008
I once came up with a fantasy like this. The solution to the lack of air? An umbilicock. The penis extends and fuses to her womb, as tissues and vessels form from both ends and exchange their blood so oxygen and wastes can circulate.
>>
>>7114423
>snu-snu

Please die.
>>
>>7114522
>tomgirl
This word's fucking retarded
>>
File: happy.pregnant.png (559KB, 824x934px) Image search: [Google]
happy.pregnant.png
559KB, 824x934px
A simple fantasy that can be bent to fit whatever flights of kinky fancy have struck me: whether through magic, genetic mutation, or another mysterious force I learn that my body has the unique ability to become pregnant by pretty much anything and carry the offspring to term. Sometimes that means I become a test subject in a lab, sometimes a uniquely qualified ambassador to alien cultures, sometimes a brood mother for rare monsters.
>>
My favorite is imagining I have temporary masculinity-stealing magic.

A cute trap who wants to be a real girl submits to me. The more we have sex, the girlier he gets. His chin narrows and softens and his lips get fuller. Everywhere I rub my dick on him, his skin gets smooth and becomes hairless. When I play with his chest, he starts to grow breasts and his areolae expand. His hips get wider and his butt bubbles out as I grind on his ass. His hair grows longer and his voice gets higher as we make out. We rub dicks together, making his genitals smaller and mine larger. When he orgasms, his cum becomes mine so I can keep orgasming and cumming buckets on him until he's not a him anymore, as the genitals turn completely female. My little cum slut turns into a real girl...

...for a little while. The changes start to revert after a few days, and she wants to stay a girl. Her dick starts to come back, and she's desperate not to revert. I tease her and act like I need rest. Her tits start to shrink and she's going mad with the idea of turning back. When her dick gets back to full size, she's so horny and so desperate to stay a girl she can't control herself, throwing herself at me and begging me to pump my jizz all over her and inside her again. I "reluctantly" agree and make her do all the work, riding my cock so I can watch her tits bounce and grow while her cock flops about and shrinks. Then I take over and fuck her silly until she's a gibbering mess, fanatically relieved to still be a girl after taking all my loads again.
>>
>>7115157
>futa (Just cock and balls, no vag)

That's not futa, you moron.
>>
>>7114388
>then licks a finger and puts it in my ear

WET WILLIE!
>>
I'm a lesbian. No, really, I'm actually a lesbian, that's not part of the fantasy. The fantasy part is that I have a cock with knotting capabilities, and I roughly breed and dominate a girl.

Basically, combine butch futa on female, furry, and BDSM into one. That's it.
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (26KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
26KB, 300x201px
>>7120230
>>7120232
>>7120233
Never use your imagination ever again.
>>
>>7120575
>canemarks that go with walking well in them

?
>>
File: kornheiser_overtheline.jpg (7KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser_overtheline.jpg
7KB, 166x231px
>>7125494
>have their epicanthic folds removed via plastic surgery
>>
File: vp8jU5Xh.jpg (26KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5Xh.jpg
26KB, 444x272px
>>7120230
>>7120232
>>7120233
>>
>>7114397

Maybe you'd be into "body control", a subset of mind control where the person has full awareness of their situation but can't control their actions?

I'm not sure if I've ever seen it used on both people though.
>>
Monster rape, with cum inflation. Good god. I'm a slightly chubby girl with huge tits and I want to just be stuffed full of monster cock, pumping into me until I feel like I'm gonna burst.
And then whatever's fucking me decides I can take more. <3
>>
>>7114336
Guy going to school get's x-ray glasses somehow and can see all females in his class naked, god damn gets me every time, but i can't find many good stories involving this situation, which is a shame.
>>
>>7129544

I've tried that once with a girl but it doesn't really work out that way; the cum keeps leaking out, no matter how I try to angle my cock or use gadgets and stuff...
>>
>>7129567

Even the old/ugly/fat women?
>>
A big, tall hermaphrodite or shemale with breasts and asscheeks so big that she could easily smother most of my body in her clevage takes me and make me something inbetween a sex slave, an adopted son and a future sort of submissive male wife.

She would spoil me rotten, never letting me do anything for myself. She would carry me everywhere, never letting go of me except when absolutely neccesary. She would do everything with me, bathe with me, sleep with me, even if she had to sit she would only allow me to sit in her lap. She would constantly be trying to make me more feminine and sissified and weaker, primarily by breastfeeding me nearly constantly, her breastmilk being so full of fat and hormones that it causes me to gain weight and grow bigger and bigger breasts and asscheeks as well. And of course she would be impregnating me anally so much and so often that our children would be swimming in a gigantic sea of cum inside of my belly.

She has so much genuine love for me that she's always trying to be more, do more and give more, like she's constantly trying to make her breasts, asscheeks and cock bigger, she's always afraid that I'm not getting enough to eat so she breastfeed me even more after I already say I'm full, just like imagine if she constantly had this track in her mind saying “He's not getting enough!”

Ultimately, we sort of fall into a hyper sexualized everyday life: breastfeeding with a handjob for breakfast, lunch and dinner, getting stripped naked in public while going bra and panty shopping, nipple play while getting her hair done, etc. In the end, I become her massive sissy anal cumdumpster of a wife.
>>
>>7129179
Yes, hi, hello

It starts when a some regular lookin' dude pulls up next to me at the bar and offers to buy me a drink. I'm a few in so I figure whatever, and he gets me some fruity sugary mess. I tell him thanks because it's delicious. He tells me I make a pretty awful girl. I just shrug and nod, but then he asks if I'd like some help with that. I'm drunk enough to accept, so he pulls me outside and we catch a car back to his place.

On the ride over, he jerks me off through my jeans. He definitely gets me off, but I'm totally dry. I don't ask about it.

Walking up to his place, he's a bit taller than me, which is weird because he was definitely shorter when we left the bar.

In the apartment he throws me on the couch, unzips and tells me to get chugging. I've never seen some other dude's cock up close, but I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than he is. Which I guess works out because I've never sucked a dick. He facefucks me and I get a nice little load down my throat. Swallowing it is much easier than I expected.

We fool around. I play with his cock, my hands get smaller, his dick gets bigger. I love what happens when we frot. Every time he makes me cum, I get more and more lithe and slender, every time he cums he gets more bulky and more hung.

He fucks me in the ass, by the time he's done, I lost my dick and his is as big as both of ours put together.

As I huddle up next to him and drift off to sleep, my tits fill in and he's swollen out to lumberjack status.

The next morning, I've got a bit of a hangover, but I'm more interested in feeling myself up. Of course, I get too eager and wake him up. Or, at least, some of him. I feast on my breakfast and bed and feel him grow in my mouth. He wakes up for real and gives me the first proper fucking of my life.

I'm hooked.
>>
>>7130815

He likes to tease and deny me, but I can tell he loves being big and manly as much as I like being his little fucktoy.

Or, almost as much. He really does like to let me slip back. It takes a day or so before I start to turn back, and he's all to happy to let me go back all the way. Or, at least most of the way. I guess he likes it when my cock grows back so he can fuck it out of me again? I certainly don't mind watching his balls bloat up as he pumps me back up.

I guess he has a bit more control than he lets on, because each time I femme out I'm a little different. Sometimes I'm short with a fat ass. Sometimes I'm thicc with giant cans. It's fun, and it kind of makes up for all the time he makes me spend half-transitioned.
>>
>>7119896
Assuming you're still here, can you storytime some of your dreams?
>>
I wake up one morning transformed into a busty woman with an overglass type of body. Thin, but not for long. I'm bound up, maybe in a lab. Someone offers me food, and I eat a bit, but after I say I'm full, it keeps coming. They just force it into me. My belly comtinues to grow out, but it keeps a very round shape, I look more like I'm overdue on a pregnancy, as my belly starts to tear my clothes. I'm teased for being fat, and liken me to a cow, before they strip what clothes I have left and make me get on all foursa tub is shoced in my mouth, pumping a thick, creamy substance into me, giving me a constant feeling of being full, as tubes are attached to my breasts, growing larger. The only break I get is when they remove the tube from my mouth to give me a daily meal of cock. Or I'll take it from the other end.

I know I'm being milked for a product at that point, but I just stop caring. I don't even care how big I've gotten, and I crave cock. They even start granting me some wonderful comforts of home now for being such a good cow. I then maybe start hearing them wanting to move me to the breeding program though...
>>
>>7129179
Speaking as a trans girl.. that'd be terrifying. Like, turning back would be soul-crushing. Being teased like that wouldn't make me throw myself at you as much as it would, well, make me go curl up and cry somewhere.
>>
File: Girl loves balls.png (727KB, 1259x669px) Image search: [Google]
Girl loves balls.png
727KB, 1259x669px
Pic related.
>>
File: 55236901_p6_master1200.jpg (510KB, 1200x1076px) Image search: [Google]
55236901_p6_master1200.jpg
510KB, 1200x1076px
dating or otherwise attached to a buff pro wrestling woman. she takes on a hot but sinister opponent in front of a crowd. muscle gf is stronger and tougher, but the heel opponent keeps cheating her of the win with cunt busts, eye rakes, double teams with her manager and every cheap and dirty move in the book

powerhouse girl ends up powering through and barely wins, ending up the last woman standing. has to drag herself sweaty and bruised backstage where I can help her clean up, rub down, and then have exhausted, body-worshiping sex with a champ
>>
>>7131609
>fondling balls to a point of soreness

She's not doing it right or squeezing too hard
>>
for me, i like to imagine that i'm a mage exploring a dungeon, but i accidentally activate a trap that weakens my powers. i have to keep going because whatever's at the end is too important to leave behind. along the way i get harrassed by horny creatures that try to fuck me, but i manage to fight some of them off, the ones that i don't fight off pin me to the ground and pound me in both holes, then leave and i continue exploring. eventually i'm weakened to the point of collapsing and a troll/ogre/orc finds me and takes me back to its lair, keeping me me as its sex slave to use whenever it wants and sharing me with it's friends.
>>
I want a woman with large breasts to dominate and bang me aggressively with utmost passion, I want her to play, fondle, suck, fuck my nipples.
For her to be the assertive one doing whatever she wants to me and all i do is submit, moan, and revel in ecstasy.
I blame golden boy manga for giving me this fetish when i read it online in my teens.
>>
File: pic related.png (223KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
223KB, 970x1400px
>>7132118
>>
>>7131609
>I'd like a girl who loves balls as much as I love breasts. She could fondle them anytime anywhere
This is great. The rest of it, not so much. But the idea of women who love the male body as much as men love the female body is something I've always loved.
>>
File: 1479110731081.jpg (302KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1479110731081.jpg
302KB, 700x989px
>>7114423
>alarm goes off on your phone
>"Treasure, silence your tiny minstrel and come back to bed
>>
File: 1464095458710-1.jpg (312KB, 800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1464095458710-1.jpg
312KB, 800x1350px
I always fap to the thought of being dominated by my dream dom. I know that that's not too creative, but I'm so in love with the idea of him that I couldn't bear to think of anyone else.

In my fantasies I'm a really high-class woman, and I and sex just don't agree with each other. Maybe I'm a nerdy christmas cake who's too ashamed of her age to consider it or a virginal princess raised in a strict family - I'm so embarrassed to think of sex that even masturbation is out of the question for me. Maybe I'm a knight with enough skill with the blade to even wipe the floor with men twice my size or a powerful CEO who gives orders as easily as most people breathe - My insecurities with men make it a struggle to think of sex as anything other than a way for them to have power over me. I might even be a temptress with just enough carnal knowledge to wrap every man I meet around my finger - Actually having sex with them would be far beneath me of course, but they make such amusing playthings for me that I can't fight down the urge to go out in outfits skimpier than most bathing suits and use teasing to bully certain men that I consider particularly out of my league.

Regardless of the situation, my body is "Perfect" (Think of a girl like Sento or Kashima.) and every inch of it is sensitive. Despite all of my reservations about masturbating, every night I find that I can't help myself. Thinking of nothing in particular, I jill myself off and leave it be, trying not to be too bothered by the possibility that my desires might get ahead of me someday and turn me into a slut. [cont.]
>>
>>7114336

Basically a chick blowing me but every opportunity she has, she sucks up the spit/cum and spits its back (with lots of phlegm) onto my dick and continues,

Lots of slimy shit
>>
File: 1473725908587.jpg (754KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1473725908587.jpg
754KB, 960x1280px
>>7132675
The man of my dreams is the opposite of me. He's a loser at the bottom of society, not necessarily because he's poor or ugly, though that could very well be the case. He could live in the slums, he could be an average guy, or he could even be a prince - Just as long as he's a bandit crude enough to even sell out his own, a businessman with a chip on his shoulder about being a "Cog in the machine", or a bastard son who wants to prove his worth. He's not an especially evil man, but his heart is rotten and he has an especially perverse mind. With a huge cock and an almost equally-sensitive body, he feels that as long as he had a slutty woman to fuck whenever and however he wanted at least half of his problems would be solved.

When he has the opportunity to get me where he wants me, he doesn't squander it. He could blackmail me, he could kidnap me, no matter the case I have no choice but to obey his every order. I've probably been teasing him for a long, long time, and when he takes my virginity with a marathon of all-night sex he's pleased to see how my body shakes and my voice moans and my pussy tightly shudders around his cock in orgasm in spite of myself. It's just the beginning of my training - Not one of my mind, but one of my body, to teach me to come and obey because I'm too desperate to feel pleasure, regardless of how I feel or how willing I am.

From day one my mouth is his completely, there's no part of his body that I'm not instructed to worship with my tongue, and it's even possible that he'd order me to eat out other women or sit on my face while he fucks my tits, all just to see me humiliated. Whenever his cock isn't stuffed inside of one of my holes, there are vibrators that keep me prepared and longing for our next fuck. The collar around my neck (Though magic or sci-fi or whatever) keeps me from having an orgasm unless he says, I have to beg for each one, maybe even with my body alone.
>>
>>7132742
My post was too long to make an ending statement, but I'm sure everyone gets the gist. I fuck whoever he says, whenever he says, however he says. There's no finesse or magical sense of romance, just a crafty son of a bitch who loves to spend his days fucking his cocksleeve and loves to share. By the time he's finished with me I'm barely as eager to serve him as I was when this all began, if not in twice as much despair, and yet even spankings or anal with a particularly big, rough cock give my body more pleasure than I can handle.
>>
I wish to be stripped naked and then bound by my wrists to a cross, or to an overhead pole into a crucified position. This has to be done so that I cannot free myself on my own. As I hang there, spread eagle-tied, my female partner would both caress and stimulate, but also torture my body. My back and ass would receive lashes from a bullwhip, I would get slapped and lightly punched across my face and gut. Nipple clamps would be put on me, and I would be hoisted off the ground to hang by my wrists for extended periods of time, causing my arms great pain.

But in exchange she would also stimulate me pleasantly. She would caress me and speak to me in a comforting, reassuring manner to ease my fears, encouraging me to push myself further, to endure and take more. Any wound she'd give me, she would also lovingly treat on the spot. She would gently caress my whip marks and apply ointment on them to soothe my pains. She would rub my muscles and my erogenous zones to heighten my arousal, so that the sexual stimulation would make me be able to last longer under her torture.

And when it ends, she would gently cut me down, lay me to a bed and nurse both my body and mind back to health, so that one day she could afford to torture me again.
>>
File: 07SKULDB.jpg (2MB, 1442x2039px) Image search: [Google]
07SKULDB.jpg
2MB, 1442x2039px
Girl as a defeated magical girl/heroine of justice that suffers a very slow and thorough humiliation. Main antagonist first just comes to her whenever they (Male or Futa) please as the girl struggles to maintain to her friends and family everything is normal and okay as she's raped multiple times on a daily basis.

Steadily things escalate as the antagonist starts doing things like making her breasts and ass grow to more exaggerated proportions, cause her to lactate, public play, recording what they do, letting friends share her in gangbangs, let monsters have their way with her, start selling her to prostitution... etc.

And a big, overarching theme to all of this is that she has a contraceptive magic seal placed on herself that prevents pregnancy. However right from the get go the antagonist says that if she removes it and lets herself get impregnated the torment will stop... or she can resist and see how many sessions of bareback sex it can withstand.

Often this fantasy uses busty Adult Skuld from Oh My Goddess.
>>
>>7133005
In general, I'm in love with crucifixion/being spread eagle-tied. I love how the actual physical pose looks like, when the bounds force your body into that certain position. I love the total helplessness, when you completely lose the use of your hands and become fully exposed and vulnerable for anyone to do anything they want with you. If my body could take it without breaking permanently, I would love nothing more than to passively hang, and maybe even sleep on a cross for hours on end, while my partner would go about with her daily routines, ignoring me while I just hang there.

Another crucifixion fantasy that I have is that I'd love to be able to one day recreate the slime pit scene from Rambo 2, where the Vietnamese soldiers held Sly's character tied up up to his neck in a pit full of slurry and leeches that were sucking his blood, until the yummy moment when he's pulled out of the goop by his wrist shackles. :3
>>
>>7114336
the thought of being addicted to masturbation.
that i cant help but masturbate a minimum of six times a day.
that so much dopamine has flooded my brain i've programmed myself to be dependant on my hand.
that sexual intercourse is incredibly foreign instinctively now.
>>
Being in a feeder-feedee relationship with an exact duplicate of myself.
>>
>>7114372
Are you me?
I aint gay but I can't fap without self inserting as a girl
>>
A small group of babes, maybe like 3 girls, leading me into a room where they humiliate me with their feet and tell me how small my dick is. I'm not super picky about what they look like, as long as they have sexy, tiny feet and an urge to thoroughly humiliate me. Sometimes I cross into cuckold fantasy, sometimes not.
>>
File: nobeast3_big.jpg (122KB, 526x778px) Image search: [Google]
nobeast3_big.jpg
122KB, 526x778px
Old faithful: a person being restrained as something massive and alien forces its way slowly into their ass, stretching and pleasuring them beyond their supposed limits. Meanwhile an audience watches and comments on the process.

By "alien" I don't necessarily mean a literal alien-- there just has to be a sense of the unknown / unexpected / frightening associated with the invader. I want each inch to be followed by the subject's conviction that the NEXT inch is going to be too much to handle. If they're going to get fucked for a long time, the penetrating object(s) have to get larger and/or scarier to maintain the suspense.

And as for the audience, it could be one or many people. And they can have any purpose, from the prurient to the scientific. They can meet the subject's pleas for mercy with either gentle calming/encouragement, or smug dismissiveness-- the important thing is that the audience takes a sort of superior/benevolent dom attitude, where they are confident that the subject is coming to no harm and hence are impervious to silly begging. The audience can also be interactive, pleasuring the subject in other ways while the fucking is happening.

You can get a hell of a lot of specific scenarios from this framework. But the basic idea is always the same.
>>
>>7114336
nothing gets me hotter than the idea that someone gives a shit whether I live or die.

Sadly noone does.
>>
>>7128423
This is close to my fantasy, but I treat the girl like a pet. Her life is being naked, every day her breasts, ass and pussy is for my viewing. Actually my favorite scenario is keeping a mother daughter pair as pets. The mother would be an out let for the sexual frustrations around the house we'd have sex when ever and where ever even in front of her daughter. The daughter other then being forced to be butt naked like her mother treat like as if she is my own kid only as if you could own that kid as a pet. The last thing I would want to do is hurt my daughter/pet so forcing her to doing sexual acts like rubbing her vagina making her orgasm is kind of a turn off. Although as pets I will rub their tits as a reward like how you rub the tits on a dog's tummy

I like to imagine my self some how owning Vanilla Rabbit as my slave/pet and she has to go home to her daughter Cream and explain that she and her are no longer allowed to wear clothes and she has to do what her new master tells her.

I've been fantasying about Android 18 gets reprogramed by me and she takes her daughter and has the both of them strip naked. Have her tell her kid that this is a new game they must play.

I like to think what the characters would be like and do in different cartoons and anime if all the female characters become pets to the male ones. The idea of them being some what forced to be naked and control gets me going.

Loud House is a fun one to imagine this because of the one boy and ten sisters, some older then him some younger. Lol ten year old boy trying to control his naked 17 year old sister pet who her clearing the stronger and more dominant of the two.
>>
>>7133146
I care, anon on /d/.

I care.

>>7114336
Immobilization by testicles and used as a male breeding sow of sorts. No dick growth, really contrast the two.

>Captured and held in a facility for females to collect certain genetic traits
>Held captive alongside other males, each kept locked, gagged, and blindfolded in their own rooms
>Females choose males they want to acquire semen from
>Cheapest option is stored semen, next is freshly pumped, most expensive is a direct fuck
>Popularity of a male dictates the size of their testicles
>If a male is being chosen more often, they inject a certain chemical into their testes to grow them
>This is so they can produce more sperm to keep up with demand
>The more popular selection of males have testicles larger than their head
>Most popular range from body size up to the size of a bed, some females having to fuck atop their enlargened balls
>There ar rumors of far larger hidden away for the more respectable clients
>Some mutter about walls being removed in the next room just to hold one male's size
>But no proof or confirmation of such hearsay yet
>After hours, males are escorted or transported to their personal bedchambers
>Popularity also dictates their quality of living, to accomodate for their trouble or lack of movement
>Many beginners rant and protest, holding out for their rescue
>The rest break and lose themselves to the pleasure, wanting nothing more than to breed and be cared for

I wonder if I should write a story about this. Would probably be pretty shite though.
>>
>>7133083

If you 69 yourself with your clone and cum in each others mouth, would you be able to survive that way, since your just recyling nutrients and liquids?
>>
>>7133663
Sorry, "feed" as in actual food.
>>
File: thefook.jpg (16KB, 275x279px) Image search: [Google]
thefook.jpg
16KB, 275x279px
>>7131018
>overglass
>>
>>7133005
>>7133046
Those images are uncomfortably reminiscent of the Armenian genocide.
>>
>>7131609
>everypony
>>
File: 1472670445655.jpg (159KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472670445655.jpg
159KB, 873x1500px
Tl;Dr: Feminization, body modification, submission

>have cute sub bf
>want cute sub tgf
>constantly complement his feminine features
>passive aggressively criticize masculine features
>make him hate masculine features
>convince him to grow hair out, get ears pierced, and wear more androgynous clothes
>reward him with affection and gifts
>at the same time make him touch his dick less and less during sex
>tell him that only real men get to pleasure their dicks
>bring up how female hormones would really make him look cute
>convince him to start taking them
>reward him with complements about his butt and playing with his nipples when they start to get sensitive

I could write with similar themes but that's the general idea.
>>
File: miocum.jpg (265KB, 622x1017px) Image search: [Google]
miocum.jpg
265KB, 622x1017px
>>7114372
>I always mentally turn it into a TG scenario by self-inserting as the girl.
Oh boy, I feel you there. Swap a few dialogues around in a doujin with the girl originally being a man and I am in heaven.
>>
I get transformed into a female due to me looking like a chad so i get confused for my twin so I get chads punishment for being turned into a grill with breasts that grow bigger each day I don't get laid. My natural social anxiety of being to hot before i become a grill kills it for me and end up being immobile and humiliated when people find me.
>>
File: 1469587417061.png (256KB, 710x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469587417061.png
256KB, 710x700px
Imagine, for a moment, you've got a partner. You and your lover are magically connected. One of you is the master, and the other the...servant? Pet? Let's go with subject.
Now, this connection allows the master to transform their subject in any way. Freeze them in place, flatten and play with their form, turn them into a pillow to cuddle or something tasty to snack on. The subject can't be killed, and the master can at least tell whatever they sense, or choose to sense it fully themselves, so she's incentivized to make things as fun and pleasurable as possible for the subject. A playful and creative personality to take full advantage of this condition is a must.
Furthermore, the master can transform themselves- or rather they can will it, which the subject must agree to (not verbally, just be mentally willing) and the master has just as much range over themselves as the subject. This allows them to find a happy medium for even more of the master's control in even more ways, or even maybe allow them to play subject in a way.
However, once every (day? week? month?) the subject has fulfilled their side and can choose to reverse the roles- for the next time, they become master and the master subject. With such a balance in place, both partners benefit from finding all sorts of ways to enjoy each other.

Dedicated/soulmate, sub/switch, magic, transformation, body shaping/shape change, TG, humiliation, the possibilities are massive, which is why I come back to it a lot. Lots to draw on...
>>
A gradual lowering of inhibitions across the entire community. In stories, this usually works best in environments with dress codes, like schools or offices. Policies change gradually, and everyone is happy with the changes.

very abridged example:
>allow top button of shirt unbuttoned
>allow shorter skirts
>don't require underwear
>don't require a shirt at all as long as you're not interacting with the general public
>nudity becomes the official uniform
>public sex is encouraged

the key is that it's a slow process, and it's the members of the community requesting the changes.
>>
It mainly happens with two scenarios

The first is basically the spread of a growth virus akin to pic related. Because one random girl in the world experiences massive growth, both breast expansion, ass expansion, and heigh growth, basically an hourglass giantess growth. This spreads to whoever I desire, but it does spread somewhat quickly, resulting in various hourglass giantess in small towns. It should be noted that they never grow the same way twice. Some women experience massive breast growth, immobilizing them, then everything else fills out, some have massive hip and ass growth, etc etc. Average giantess are around 20-35 feet Then suddenly the "virus" stops. No one knows what happened and is somewhat hopeful. Then one night on a news network, a female anchor has a section about the virus, detailing the "victims", the signs of the virus and so on, however half through, her breasts grow ever so slights, and she gains a couple inches, However she is so transfixed on the report that she doesn't notice or passes it off as anxiety, Then, a more noticeable spurt happens which causes her to look down, look back at the camera and realize what is about to happen. She then lets out the most sexual moan in the saying "OOOH FUCK" and what follows is the most explosive growth spurts causing her to break out of the clothes and disable the camera briefly. The camera feed then switches to outside of the studio where she has outgrown it and begins looking for buildings to pleasure herself on as she is the biggest giantess by far.

Second scenario is an alien who crash lands on earth and has to adopt a form, the first thing it sees is a Attack of the 50 Ft Woman billboard, commercial etc, and starts a life of rampaging snu snu throughout the town.
>>
>>7133755
OK, who's this in the picture? Google won't give me shit aside from a link to a plus-sized women's clothing store.
>>
File: 1478627324256.jpg (376KB, 1280x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1478627324256.jpg
376KB, 1280x1791px
I have a small, quiet, shy, smart, bisexual, but frail, short, and skinny gf, who always wishes that she were more attractive and, though I assure her that she is gorgeous no matter the circumstances, still wishes for some magical growth spurt.

A mutual friend of ours, though, is an aspiring turbodyke witch and has learned how to do some neat spells, and has offered to make her dreams come true, at a price: my masculinity.

I accept and the spell is cast on me, whereupon I am told to go have a good time with my gf, and I do.

The spell makes me leech off masculinity slowly, the quantity of which increases with sexual arousal on the part of both me and the person I'm pleasuring.

But the spell's not perfect, and some of the masculinity that the witch is intending to capture accidentally leaks into my gf, not enough to physically transform her, but enough to alter her sexuality, giving her some of my cripplingly-powerful lust for women, turning her essentially into a lesbian.

This would strain the relationship if it were not for the masculinity draining out of me. With every stroke of my shaft and every lash of the tongue, with every caress and every loving pinch, we both find that I am losing body hair, losing muscle tone, losing some height, and gaining the soft, sensual roundness of a woman. Eventually, tiny boobs begin to form on my frame growing more diminutive with the passing minutes, much to the excitement of my girlfriend, eager to wrap her mouth around the tips of.
>>
File: 1450150230481.jpg (182KB, 958x929px) Image search: [Google]
1450150230481.jpg
182KB, 958x929px
>>7135644
Eventually, though, I give in and cum through the penis I have left, having gone from some 6 inches or so down to 4. Spent, we sleep together, waking up to a week of repetition where, upon coming home from work, she doms me over and over again as long as I have the stamina for it, trappifying me further and further.

At weeks end, though, I have no more penis left to give, and, through it's constant shrinking, I'm left with no way to cum and release, so my girlfirend takes to tribbing instead, hoping to push me over the gender meridian into being a full girl. By this time her constant sucking on my nipples every day has swollen my boobs bigger and bigger, from tiny beestings to hefty, growing orbs. Her constant spanks on my butt have left it growing bigger, too. Fondles and strokes sap away every drop of masculinity left and, as I feel what's left of my dick start to tremble and shrink a little more, second by second, I have to know that my girlfriend's arousal has mounted with every beat of my heart carrying more and more estrogen through me. Every beat pushing out my butt, hips, and thighs just a little bit more.

Not too long after, unsurprisingly, my skin erupts with a mixture of cum and femcum -- I've had my first female orgasm, tossing out the last vestiges of masculinity in a final burst through a new opening in my flesh. Accompanied by this, though, is also a gush of, dare my girlfriend say, milk? From my breasts?

We rush to the witch friend to get answers.
>>
File: 1455929412728.jpg (655KB, 2000x912px) Image search: [Google]
1455929412728.jpg
655KB, 2000x912px
>>7135659
Of course, having pondered a conversion to gold-star lesbianism, my girlfriend is very pleased with this, so we're not mad (hey, it's tasty -- why complain?), but we still haven't gotten what we've asked for -- a boost to my girlfriend's feminine charm. So what gives?

She just smiles and tells us to wait and see and, of course, thanks for the masculinity, which has been fully collected. Confused and slightly disappointed about a lack of concrete answers, we just decide to have some real, first-time, virgin, true lesbian sex. With no dick around, it's a little more boring, admittedly, but the lack of option inspires an increase in breastplay between the two of us. I feel a familiar swelling in the breasts, this time from the production of milk, and my girlfriend suckles hard, having already used her mouth on my new pussy for my first "real" orgasm.

That's when we notice the true nature of the spell -- my masculinity has been replaced with an overwhelmingly powerful maidenhood, and the spell now siphons that off into my girlfriend. It turns out, I was a fabulous candidate for this spell because, though I was a man, my masculinity was only a surface layer, hiding a feminine well of infinite depth within, built up from years of browsing /d/ and wishing to actually be the girl.

The medium of transfer, though, is the milk. Whoever drinks it will gain the effects of such femininity, made real by the spell, and right now, my girlfriend is receiving 100% of the spoils.
>>
File: 1478142412127.png (205KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478142412127.png
205KB, 1024x740px
>>7135677
Yes, with every drink and gulp of my milk, the familiar sensation of femininity's increase that I've felt emerges within the one suckling at my tits, unfamiliar and intoxicating, and with every suck, every audible *moan* and *suck* and *kiss* milk, from out of my enchanted tits, flows into her body, settling in her, fortifying her, and giving her the body she wants. *suck* and her tiny A-cups are already spilling out of her cups. *suck* and she guides my hands down to cup her tiny, flat butt, feeling it as, finally, the creases in her panties and jeans are smoothed out and filled. *suck* and she wraps her thighs around my leg, and now, I can feel her blood flowing through her, carrying more feminine mass settling into her legs, thickening her hips and thighs, and she squeezes my leg to let me feel it's pulses of plumpness. *suck* and her eyes look up to me, asking me to unhook her tiny bra for her, and I do, the relief in her eyes palpable as her boobs bounce into the open air, swinging like pendulums expanding in mass and size.

*suck* as, suddenly, my hands no longer can reach down to her butt -- she's grown taller, and I have to lie down to let her continue sucking. Sucks and squelches later, bigger, taller, and prettier, my little qt has, by all rights, become the bigger one all around -- bigger hips, bigger thighs, bigger breasts, bigger butt, with a couple inches on me. The eventual orgasm doesn't do much -- we're both too happy about her body to care.
>>
File: 1450322204501.jpg (826KB, 944x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450322204501.jpg
826KB, 944x1200px
>>7135700
Diminishing returns and all, she doesn't grow a whole lot more after the first time, but the spell does let her do the same thing to me, too, the spell having transferred a little bit into her when that fleck of masculinity of mine settled into her sexuality. With much fucking, suckling, fondling, and groping, we go to thank the witch, personally and sexually, this three-way becoming a weekly occurrence. My girlfriend and I eventually marry, and become known as extremely promiscuous-but-loyal amazonian lesbians with huge tits and have ravaging, spicy sessions just about every night, with plenty of action and tight, comfy cuddling before and after.
>>
I love thinking up scenarios when I'm bored throughout the day. For example:
>Walk out of gym after workout and get dragged into a vehicle and knocked out by random gym goer
>Wake up in mansion tied to a hospital bed along with other female friends, all naked ofc
>Men&women roam around the beds, all of which have postcards with our names/general stats
>Beds have fuck machines attached, which begin plowing those tied down, forcing us to cum while everyone watches and places bids on the girls they like
>After my bed is soaked with my juices the highest bidder fucks me as everyone watches on
>Live rest of life as sex toy for sadistic rich man, shaping myself into the perfect partner for him while he comes up with creative ways for me to show my submission
>>
>>7114336
>the male character (preferably young man/shota) is a hero, someone with an important mission. Thousands, maybe millions of human lives depend on his success
>his skill with sword and knowledge of arcane forces are nigh unrivaled
>years of honing these skills each and every day have left him innocent and without sexual relief
>he has to face hordes of extremely sexy seductresses that are ready to use any means necessary to distract him from his mission
>winking, stripping, teasing, clinging, grinding, dancing, drugging, hypnotism, anything goes
>but ultimately it must be the hero who gives in
>giving up all those human lives he set out to protect
>and becomes their little sex slave
>>
File: tumblr_ndz328hO4Z1tireigo1_1280.jpg (282KB, 1016x1444px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndz328hO4Z1tireigo1_1280.jpg
282KB, 1016x1444px
I have a lot of fantasies involving submission, inflation, machinery, and emetophilia. This basically encapsulates all of these.

It starts with someone coming up to me for a survey, usually in some sort of casual public place. We get to talking, and the other person directs me to a room out of public view. They say they want to do some 'tests' on me, and directs me to a chair in the back of the room.

As soon as I get situated, the chair automatically straps me in, and I notice a giant tank of some sort of thick liquid nearby. The other party tells me that they want to test the limits of my stomach capacity, and promptly puts me in a oxygen-style mask connected to a hose leading to the tank. The liquid fills my stomach as it gets bigger and bigger as the tank continues to deplete. This goes on until the tank is nearly empty, my midsection now completely engorged and struggling to process the liquid, eventually leading me to either puke much of it out, or just burst apart at the stomach.
>>
>>7114372
Ohhh glad to not be the only one who can fap and dream about it

the curiosity of the unknow woman body sensation, that exciting :D
>>
Most of my fantasies are pretty incestious despite my modest to average actual family members. I don't really have many interests in stuff like domination, subs, bestiality, vore, or what not.
I guess the list would be
>Harem
>Mother/son Incest
>Younger sister/big brother incest
>Daughter/Young Father incest
>Cousins
>Impregnation
>Pregnancy
>Housewifes
>Baggy Eyes
>Braces
>Deepthroat
>sleeping
>loser/fat main antagonist
>The usual unrealistic hourglass figure, ass/hips must be bigger than breasts though
I guess most of fetishes derive from trying to find sexual pleasure from childhood into adult life and having a big family to have casual sex with.
>>
File: idoru_kawaii29-00a.jpg (160KB, 727x552px) Image search: [Google]
idoru_kawaii29-00a.jpg
160KB, 727x552px
>>7127181
I approve. love feuding body types, especally if it's close at first until one unleashes major punishment
>>
I'm a femme bi guy living together in a relationship with another femme bi guy. Neither of us are trans* but we always where girl clothes around the house. Our relationship is an open one and we semi-regularly fuck others (both together as a couple, and seperately,) but ~90% of the time we are just interested in each other.

The extra /d/ twist here is that we both keep ourselves in chastity cages the majority of the time. There are no rules forcing it to stay on and locked. It's just that we prefer to be caged at all times unless absolutely necessary, like when a partner requests to be fucked by our dick or for hygeine reasons.

Aside from that, just lots of sexy fun together, like rubbing against each other just to hear the sound of our caged cocks slapping together.

*Before you get on me about being a repressed tranny. I know I am, but this fantasy is about crossdressing guys specifically.
>>
>>7114372
>>7135765
>>7133749
Same, I self-insert as the girl in near every het porn I fap to.

...I also like to imagine getting impregnated.
>>
File: 19688908_p0.jpg (598KB, 900x1041px) Image search: [Google]
19688908_p0.jpg
598KB, 900x1041px
>>7136922
Impregnation in TG scenarios is excellent. It's like you've taken the last step of becoming a real girl.
>>
>>7136945
Bingo. There's nothing more inherently female than getting pregnant. It's like fully giving up any semblance of manhood. I love it.
>>
File: 1475700962142.png (560KB, 699x599px) Image search: [Google]
1475700962142.png
560KB, 699x599px
>>7114336
Wouldn't exactly call it old faithful because I've only really had it the past couple of years but I really love the idea of (this is where it gets a little specific so bear with me) me being part of a group of boy whores that were bought by a regiment of female soldiers who take us back to their base to use and abuse us, has us tied up as casual toys, make us wear skimpy outfits around the barracks and generally treat us like property.
Kinda stems from my usual femdom fantasies but this idea of being owned, being someone's bitch openly in a kind of setting just gets me going.
>>
I've got two.

The first one somehow reverting back to a loli and fucking a much older dude. He would be reluctant at first always trying to do what's best for me. I'd slowly rub up against him sometimes teasing him. It seem innocent from his eyes. Just enough to make him uncomfortable but turned on. He'd catch me a few times masturbating with a pillow and I'd tell him I feel hot down there. Other times I'd try to come onto him and rub against him like I do my blankets. He'd push me away saying no, and nervously run off to masturabting feeling completely and utterly ashamed. I'd catch him playing coy and ask him what he was doing. It'd feel too good to stop so he'd continue to masturbate. He'd been holding out a long time. I'd start grinding my hips against a blanket showing I'm getting horny too. He'd put on a show for me. This would happen many times. I'd ask in that tiny horney voice if we could "play again". As he gets more comfortable he'd start to masturbate around me randomly always trying to hide it under a blanket. Still trying to pretend he's being a good person. This go on, for a while until eventually a few weeks down the line until I show him something online. A video of people fucking and ask to do it. He says I'm too small but lets me grind against my dick. We do this again for a few weeks as he slowly stretches me out. Eventually we fuck and he calls me princess. He'll take good care of me and make sure I'm happy. Always still feeling slightly ashamed.
>>
>>7137309
Second would be finding a cute nerdy boy with glasses who's androgynous. He's got a complex about being too girly but secretly gets off on wearing women's clothing. One day I catch him. He's embarrassed and tries to flee, but I tell him I find it adorable. We talk and become friends him slowly growing to trust me and tell me about his fetish for being a slave. He's always been an outcast and has never had any friends. Eventually it gets to a point where he trusts me enough wants to be my cute little slave. He's got a bit of yandere streak but the crazy is never aimed at anything more than pleasing me. He gets jealous easy and has feelings of being worthless. He'll do anything to make me happy. I'll do my best to make him happy too. He'll eventually request for me to peg him and humiliate him. I'll of course oblige.
>>
>>7137309
Oops Typo
>Let's me grind against HIS dick
>>
>>7114336
Let my preface by saying that I am gay. I fantazie that I am a vampire. Not the faggy kind but like Dracula, which if you've ever read is pretty erotic at times. I suck the blood out of my victim, which is a man, gaining strength. He then becomes my thrall, and sex or whatever. He then becomes completely corrupted, becoming a vampire himself, and a total slut. Out of all of it though, the part that's the best is the blood sucking part. Just how powerless he is, as I drain the life and the will out of him, growing stronger with each swallow... that's my bestest most impossible kink.
That and girls with penises.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.