[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a challenge for you, /d/? Can you sexualise "The Enigma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: rsz_amigara.jpg (99KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_amigara.jpg
99KB, 350x368px
Got a challenge for you, /d/?
Can you sexualise "The Enigma of Amigara Fault"? Can you provide images?
>>
Check out the "elastic" threads about stretchy people. Same concept but sexualized.
>>
Easy, just have the end shape be some fetish.
>>
>>7068078
"Same concept"

Not at all? The end of this story has them as emaciated zombies shaped by the walls of a mountain which I'm sure is horrifically painful and hellish. Elastic is fun girls that have a superpower.
>>
File: IMG_9009.jpg (159KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9009.jpg
159KB, 600x800px
>>7068078
>>7068135
Yeah this looks quite a bit more lighthearted
>>
the easy low hanging fruit would be they shape you into a bimbo
>>
>can you sexualize [insert subject here]?

The answer is always yes. What changes is how broad the appeal of it would be.
>>
>>7068071
No, but only because I don't have any idea what it is.

It's an enigma.
>>
File: 1467315598611.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
1467315598611.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>>7068187
>>
In the case of women, They have to keep walking forward while the stone between their thighs is perfectly carved with ticklers to run over their snatch for nonstop titillation.
>>
File: 32485134992.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
32485134992.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>7068187
You.

I like you.
>>7068721
Hey, don't be like that. It's not his fault.
>>
>>7068071
if I was going to sexualize it, I would ignore the part where they stretch out into monsters and basically just turn it into an encasement thing

probably the easy/unoriginal route, but it is kind of hot
>>
There's an encasement thread going on, right?
I can picture them being into this.

Just make it so instead of becoming spaghetti people, you just end up stuck in the hole.

Eventually someone would be able to come up behind you and do whatever they please to the exposed part of your body, since you're naked and immobile.
>>
>>7068071
Just man up and masturbate to it anyway.
>>
>>7068071
>Implying shape change isn't already a fetish posted here daily
>>
>>7068071
I always imagine he is putting the emphasis on "my" and "me". Like, he's very possessive of his hole, aggressively so. It makes the image a lot less horrifying and a lot more funny.
>>
File: p5jl_v.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
p5jl_v.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>7068800
>>
File: raw.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
3MB, 400x400px
Why would you have to sexualize it, sticking things that are the perfect shape into holes is so satisfying it turns people on anyways.
>>
It's a story about people being hypnotized into taking off all their clothes then climbing into inescapable dark holes.

idk seems pretty sexual already
>>
File: whole.gif (656KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
whole.gif
656KB, 540x304px
>>7068071
Didn't Rebecca Sugar already do this with Steven Universe?
>>
>>7068071
Maybe have it be just girls that were attracted to it and once they're in parts of the faultlines start to penetrate and caress them the further they go in?

And at the other end of the fault instead of being spaghetti monsters they end up being shaped to have bimbo like bodies, regardless of gender, and are insanely horny due to how long they were being sexually stimulated without another person there with them.

So a bunch of bimbos pop out of the side of a mountain and start having a big crazy orgy together.
>>
>>7072823
Where do you think she stole the idea from?
>>
>>7072980
Yes, references are stealing, good catch bud.
>>
>>7072994
Butthurt Steven Universe fan detected.
>>
File: ug.png (165KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ug.png
165KB, 640x360px
>>7072994

They can be. Rebecca Sugar stole Uncle Grandpa for her show, but cartoon network favors Steven Universe so no consequences
>>
two easy ways i can think of
1) replace holes with vaginas for men and penises for women, respective. over time, as they are used, penis grow and vaginas apply suction and stretch, leading to massive, gaping vaginas and monstrous, distorted penises.
2) just replace the holes w/ vaginas/ whatever else kind of fleshy vore subject.
>>
>>7073031
D...do you know what uncle grandpa is about?
>>
>>7068140
Hey, uh guys? Is this hot to anybody else?
>>
I hadn't read that before. Jesus FUCK I think I might be claustrophobic, which is a bit odd considering some of the things I kinda like.
>>
>>7073031
I can't tell if you're joking or if you honestly don't understand what a crossover episode is.
>>
>>7076040
I honestly don't, am I missing some deep show with some crazy subtext

or is it just like I thought it was and childish memes and 10 year old level banter to pad as dialogue?
>>
>>7073031

did uh rick and morty steal the simpsons that one time found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60 or are you a retard
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.