[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoC revamped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 70c.jpg (218KB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
70c.jpg
218KB, 1200x961px
I got into this game this week and want to talk about it, can we talk about it here?
If so my first question is how up to date is the wiki? I've noticed some inconsistencies
>>
It's alright, but the amount of fucking grinding you need to do to make any progress is ridiculous.

Same problem Nimin's Fetish Fantasy or whatever it was called had.

Wanna seduce this or fuck that? Gotta bring me 20 of this item and get to level 30 first. Even if you use the character modder and buff the fuck out of your character it still takes forever to make any headway on stuff.
>>
>>7063977
I see what you mean, it's made worst by the randomness of it, if I want to collect wood I have to randomly get the wood event
>>
File: Carl.jpg (32KB, 193x188px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
32KB, 193x188px
>>7063984

The wiki server was either defunct or simply crashed a while back, and basically no one at Fenoxo bothered to update the new one.
>>
Any Vore ever get added?
Or will I have to stick to Flexible Survival's generic vore scenes?
>>
>>7064249

I vaguely remember Fenoxo adding a cockvore scene to his pet furry where you get turned to jizz and impregnate the centaur bitch.

That kind of shit was why I dropped CoC. It's too much of a pain in the ass to gather up all the good minions for your harem and too much of a pain in the ass to get the bad ones to fuck off, so you're stuck trying to work around the garbage you don't want and end up missing out on the things you do.
>>
>>7064249
Pretty sure there's a couple.
>>7064074
The revamp wiki has most of the vanilla wiki in it, and changes to reflect the mod. http://coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>7064249
One with urta as a goo and one with Venus. Nothing straight up eating a person (there might be a bad end but I wouldn't know, certainly nothing with you as pred).
>>
Damn shame I wasted several hours after i accidentally hit new game instead of load.
>>
Will the slave section of the game ever be finished? Or am i forced to go through placeholder text forevermore?
>>
CoC revamp is fucking godawful. Say what you will about the original authors, but the revamp ones are just utter shit.
>>
>>7064391
It seems pretty finished to me although I rushed through that bit because that aint my shit
>>
File: 186616.png (1MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
186616.png
1MB, 750x1000px
just throwing up some more AF stuff to keep the thread afloat
>>
File: AF_fanart_succu.png (631KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
AF_fanart_succu.png
631KB, 1000x800px
>>
File: 1427010151949.png (947KB, 1289x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1427010151949.png
947KB, 1289x1031px
>>
>>7063971
While they do have a raging hate boner for anything Fenoxo related, this should probably go in the /d/ games general.
>>
>>7066186
>(to die)
>>
the character viewer thing never ever worked for me
bummer
>>
>>7063971
1) /d/ games is the thread you want
2) No, we can't, see the rule on furry plus personal tastes. If you leave furry discussion out then yes.
3) The amount of people who enjoy CoC and TiTS both is huge. Give that a whirl in /d/ games.
>>
>>7067226
I think whoever made it stopped updating it like, 4 years ago, so it's super out of date
>>
Like the content and not the grind? Simply download the CoC save editor and say fuck you to all that bullshit!
>>
File: CoCdesc.png (506KB, 646x535px) Image search: [Google]
CoCdesc.png
506KB, 646x535px
>>7069599
it doesn't include any of the more recent transformations though
>>
>>7069607
Ok I will bite, what kind of Tongue is that?
>>
>>7065566
Meh I really enjoyed the slave stuff but the problem is the very last few sex scenes are just placeholders....it's kind of a letdown after all the buildup. Also, there doesn't appear to be a hard Bad End, which is also disappointing. At least it's a pretty decent place to just grind stats

Also, the pet stuff is all placeholder; I'm not particularly into that but hey you never know, I'm open to new kinks.

My other general complaint is there's an enable-watersports option but I haven't found any scenes for it
>>
>>7063971
Still no soul vore though...
And I don't think they have anything like lvl drain or enslavement mechanics
>>
>>7065566

Definitely not finished. Dreams are all place holders and later sex scenes are incomplete
>>
>>7064282
This. One of the game's biggest flaws is an option to avoid undesired encounters again.

With monsters and shit it makes sense, but with NPCs it's silly.
>>
>>7069891
nice phrasing. dragon
>>
>>7063971
>hear Fen finished the game after all these years
>play through it all from the start
>get to the end
>choose to spare Lethice
>that ending
Guys I actually almost cried. All these years of waiting and then to actually see it end was surreal.
>>
Is there anywhere online that I can just read all of the bad ends or sex scenes? Can't be bothered to play this again because of all of the grinding, but I feel like I missed out on so much of it.
>>
>>7070039
Thanks.
>>
>>7070067
Hasn't been updated in 1-3 years but if you feel like digging you can find em in here https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions/
>>
>>7070501
Check the mods.
>>
So I raped the bees to many times. Now I can't get the pure honey from them. Is there another way to get it without waiting for it to randomly show up at the bazaar?
>>
>>7070054
Wait it ended?
>>
>>7070054
>Played a pure human knightly guy
>Accidentally messed up the tree-goddess earlier, did a lot of smiting
>Recruit a ton of followers over the course of the game
>Get to the point where I have Max stats
>Still challenged by Lethice's stronghold
>Finally get through, End Lethice
>Stay
Best ending, in my opinion.
>>
>>7063977
I wish the save editor still worked.
>>
>>7071603
It worked fine the last time I tried it.
https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases
>>
>>7070054
>didn't kill Lethice
eh, I don't trust it. she may have been carried off, but she didn't seem entirely mind-broken when defeated.
>>
I'm sure it gets asked a lot, but what is the most recent stable android version? If there even is one..
>>
How the fuck do I beat the minotaur king? I cheated by using debug mode to drink enough vitality/wisdom potions to max my stats and killed enough monsters to become lv16 or so. I know he heals himself after losing his HP and then you're supposed to tease him, but he just keeps hitting me for ~100 dmg every single turn until I die.
>>
>>7073117
In the forum for the mod revamp some guy posted an apk, worked fine for me.
Check the pages near the end of the thread for it
>>
File: 271135.jpg (426KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
271135.jpg
426KB, 600x849px
>>7073187
If you're not doing a pure route, you can just submit to Akbal or get the Corrupted/Enlightened Ninetail Fox perk and you should have access to a move that stuns enemies for 1-2 turns.

If you are going entirely pure, just pick up a better weapon and some God's Mead/Isabella Milk to chug in between turns. It's also not a bad idea to recruit Jojo and do some meditating with him if you want to avoid masturbating/lust death.
>>
Wait, so CoC is over? I dropped it a long time ago, but I guess I wouldn't mind giving it one last shot if it's actually finished-ish.
>>
>>7073834
Well, there is the revamp. Last update was July 10th and there's still a lot of stuff missing, so YMMV. But the vanilla version's dead.
>>
>>7064282
wait when does this happen?
>>
Wasn't there like this "Character" viewer mod or something?
>>
>>7074119
I think you must have goo body to do so. Long time I haven't played.

>>7074185
Yeah, what happened to this?
>>
>>7074278
>>7074185
Never got off the ground. There was some effort on it but eventually nobody really cared
>>
How much furry/futa shit is still in the game? I can live with some furry stuff but not with futa.
>>
>>7073552
Better option: Become a fucking dragon and use DragonFire on everything.
>>
>>7074119

If you have a goo body you can get access to a sex scene with Urta where you basically slither inside of her cock and live in her balls for a night. Later when she has sex with Edryn she ejaculates you into Edryn who then proceeds to give birth to you.

It's beautiful.
>>
>>7074398
So you could deal with stuffing horse dicks into your butt, yet find the idea of a woman with a cock degenerate?
You disgust me, and you will never have Urta's love. Go hold hands somewhere else.
>>
>>7074092
You mean the final boss is not even made by Fenoxo?
>>
So how is Trial in Tainted Space shaping up? Is it better than CoC? I've not played it much, apparently, after your dick reaches a certain length you can't fuck people with it any more. Is there some sort of sweet spot for that, a maximum length for your dick that doesn't lock you out of any scenes?
>>
>>7074947
Better in gameplay and writing, but it still has an unforgivable amount of furry

Like, of all the xenos Fenoxo could think of, they had to be furries
>>
>>7074398
You're on /d/ idiot half the content here is futa. Maybe try /h/
>>
>>7074947
TiTs is his retirement package. The game will never be finished because he needs to keep milking it for donations. That or he has to go back to having a real job.
>>
>>7074575
it is, but it's just barely complete in the vanilla version (fen forgot to let players continue playing).

it's only worth completing for the scenes (a lot of domination) and possibly the challenge
>>
>>7071255
he doesn't update anymore, so yeah, its over
>>
>>7071255
yeah, the revamp is the only way to actually continue playing after you defeat lethice
>>
>This game has 872 different kinds of furry scenes
>zero hypno scenes

Niche fetishes are suffering
>>
I wish there was just a place where I could read the bad ends and sex scenes. The game isn't interesting enough to keep me going. I know there's a save editor but I'm too lazy for even that when it comes to this game.
>>
>>7077451

>//TAMANI HYPNO SHIT
>//[GIVE IN TO TAMANI'S HYPNO >SHENANIGANS]
>internal function >getRapedByTamaniYouHypnoSlut():void {

Anon...
>>
>>7071280
yeah it was a really intense moment for me, I've been playing for so long, to actually have some sense of closure is crazy
>>
>>7069961
It enables a """watersports""" scene with the mammoth or whatever where you both pee in a bucket.

When I heard that even rimming was a hard limit for coc revamp dev, I didn't expect much from any original content.
>>
>>7077575
The entire game is on github, if you want to read it that way.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.