[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Game General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 28

Milk Brand Milk edition
Previous: >>7004829

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests
http://archive.loveisover.me/

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq (embed)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's okay to disagree, so be chill with people who are wrong since you know you're right.
>>
File: 1470532704202.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1470532704202.png
21KB, 176x232px
>>7009342
>(ember)
>generic cowgirl
mfw
>>
what's the best slave background for concubine and fucktoys?
>>
>>7009380
Former Arcology Owner.
>>
>>7009386
That's all? There's no starting background that adds small bonus?
>>
>>7009401
By the looks of it, no. Concubines/fucktoys get bonuses from being Prestigious, though.
>>
FC seriously needs a Future Society that is like Revivalism in that it doesn't actually require specialization as such, but doesn't actually require one to go full retard with reenactment.

Because seriously, getting no benefit whatsoever just because you don't feel like walking around in togas/kimono/whatever is just annoying.

It's another matter with the actual specialization societies [read: anything that isn't Revivalism], because then you focus on specific approach to slaves. The LARP-Gone-Too-Far ones are generally shit you might be doing anyway (Having a Head Girl, Concubine and Bodyguard for instance) without any mechanical drawbacks/tradeoffs.
>>
>>7009457
Well, it's set in the close future, right ?
>Hipster Revivalism
Casual Friday everyday.
>>
Is FC Ancap?
>>
>>7009567
>Free Cities
>Actually slave-holding monarchist societies

I think FC is subtly making fun of them, but it's not really a political game. There are only a few political jabs here and there. For instance how the unemployed remember the freedom to starve.
>>
>>7009588
as someone who has enjoyed the freedom of starving, I can tell you it is not fun.
I lost 30kg in weight though, wish I had worked harder to keep it off.
>>
Ok at this point we need to separate FC into its own thread
>>
>>7009601
I don't think so. This thread is quite slow as it is, this being /d/ and all.

There are other /d/evs here. As a prospective one myself, I think that the proliferation of d-games is always caused by the success of one attempt at them and that active communities are much more inviting to post your own attempts in.

What I'm trying to say is that in a thread without all the vibrant discussion of a succesful game, it's less likely for people to make the choice and start developing, and less likely for people to bother posting their own games in, if they've made something. A succesful game doesn't crowd out other games, it crowds them in.
>>
>>7009611
There are other successful games being discussed here beside fc.
I don't really care that people talks about it from time to time.
>>
>>7009457
>>7009380
>>7009401
>>7009567

That's cool and all but you should really try asking stuff at >>>r/freecitiesgame.
I'm pretty sure FCdev or a mod will be happy to answer all of your questions/criticism/complains
>>
>>7009636
(you)
>>
>>7009636

upvoted : ^ )
>>
>>7009636
fuck off, you're literally worse than furies, you're doing damage to the general etc etc etc.
>>
File: 1465532781273.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
1465532781273.gif
16KB, 205x274px
>>7009645
Not doing anything wrong, I'm just trying to be friendly and helpful by redirecting people seeking information toward a more reliable source.
>>
Remember to report and hide shitposting cuntnuggest, until such a time when we will be able to convert them into productive contributors in the form of organ farms.
>>
>>7009656
Shitposting because you are a bitter culture warrior is all fun and games until some mod decides to resolve it by banning the general.
>>
>>7009636
You are completely alone on this crusade. FC was and will continue to be popular with the /d/enizen crowd, for obvious reasons, and you can't do anything about it.
>>
>>7009657
So you'd rather kill the general with FC rather than heal it by removing the cancerous cells?

>>7009660
>You are alone
>I represente the /d/enizen

yeah ok senpai
>>
Guys just don't even respond to the butthurt guy.
Just report and ignore.
>>
>>7009663
There is nothing wrong with literally one of the two best dom games made in the past decade, as you very well know. This kulturkampf is motivated by your faillure to move FC to wheelchan and apparently you are the kind of person that actually has forum allegiances, which is just pretty sad. The sheer autism here is also why people want to avoid your gathering places in the first place.

>>7009664
Yeah, Sorry. Stopping now.
>>
I changed what my slaves call me to 'Daddy'. I like it.
>>
DO NOT reply directly, but report and hide incredibly self unaware shitposters with an axe to grind. Addressing them would only motivate them further.

It's like when you're treating your slavegirl like a person. She gets strange ideas and becomes very uncute.
>>
>>7009699
>"Just let Reddit have Free Cities, its not that good any way guys. It's for the best. - T. Real 4Chammer"
>>
>>7009702
Hey, I like treating my slaves like a person. I understand the need to break them first, but that's still my end objective.
>>
>>7009325
> gyaru
> toilet job
Can I get source on this?

also, was that 'stuck on wall' pictures original from some anon here? that was really impressive
>>
>>7009721

Hanshin Omocha
>>
File: 30.jpg (291KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
291KB, 1093x1600px
>>7009721
>Can I get source on this?
Psycho's Hanshin Omocha part 3 (#1 is wallbutt under duress, 2 and 3 are 'consensual' wallbutts, although unvoluntary incest in the latter).
p1-2: https://hitomi.la/galleries/871157.html
p3: https://hitomi.la/galleries/888615.html

>also, was that 'stuck on wall' pictures original from some anon here? that was really impressive
From pixiv user ATS/atto (id 2467011), picture set #51362397.
>>
>>7009721
>also, was that 'stuck on wall' pictures original from some anon here? that was really impressive

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean, here.The two pictures posted in the previous thread are made by a japanese artist, Eroban, I think

>Can I get source on this?

It's Half-bodied toy 3
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/888615/4e9bf79297/
>>
Now I think both sides are aware there is an issue that needs to be addressed.
Instead of childishly complaining I suggest both party find an agreement that settles the dispute.

My suggestion is the following:

/hgg/ was here before FC.
FC grew thanks to hgg but I think now it has found it's autonomy and I salute FCdev for investing into a reliable platform to communicate with people that wants to contribute to his game.

Some people seems to have problem understanding hgg isn't the right place to submit feedback, request and criticisms.
Of course, hgg is an open thread and FC discussions are more than welcomed.

I would just like to remind you that /hgg/ formed before FC was created and at that time the place was doing just fine.

Now we have many /d/evs that want's to share their projects and I think hgg is the right place for them.

FC dev doesn't need hgg anymore and I think it's a good thing.

So I to summarize, moving FC discussion on a dedicated platform is a good solution for both sides:
-FC gets it's own place where people can contribute to the development and do whatever they want.
-/d/evs get's more air to breath in the thread and to share their project.

I really don't see what's the problem with that and I'd like to remind everyone again that this thread is for ALL /d/games so Free Cities discussion should be allowed, but in lesser quantity.
>>
>>7009753
meant dgg instead of hgg
>>
>>7009753
This isn't /hgg/.
>>
>>7009757
>>7009758

I think I accidentally used hgg because this situation reminds me a lot of when Artificial Academy discussion were overwhelming hgg threads. It was fine at the starts, than people started to complain they could discuss about other things.
In the end /aa2g/ was made.
>>
>>7009759
/dgg/ doesn't get enough content as it is.
Take away FC and you'd basically kill this thread.

Also, where is this assumption that FCdev is abandoning us just because he was expanding his audiance?
>>
>>7009760
That's absolutely false, I was there before FCdev started posting.
The thread was slow yes indeed as everything on /d/.
People actually made effort to discuss about different games at the time.

There is nothing about abandon, it's about reducing FC discussion to give room for other games.

I think FCdev is well aware of that and he needs a reliable place to talk about his game that isn't this thread.

I never said we couldn't talk about it btw.
>>
>>7009760
Kind of like trimming a tree to make room for other stuff to grow I guess we could illustrate it that way.
>>
>>7009762
>, it's about reducing FC discussion to give room for other games.
THERE ARE NO FUCKING OTHER GAMES
THERE HAVE BEEN NO FUCKING OTHER GAMES FOR YEARS
For fuck's sake, an actually good game comes around like once every 3 years, talking about games in plural is silly
Nowadays there is FC which is actively developed and a couple of dead games which we've been talking about for years

KILL
EVERYTHING
>>
>>7009764
more like cutting down the tree for no reason. its not like other games dont get discussed because people are talking about FC. banning discussion adds nothing, only takes away what people want to talk about.
>>
>>7009762
Honestly, I don't think that's how it works. You can't force people to discuss other games. But I think instead that happens naturally when someone is actually developing something.

When tentacledev started making tentacled, people used to discuss that. But then he dropped off and people stopped again. If FCdev stopped developing the game, then perhaps we'd keep discussing it for a while since it's already pretty expansive, but once it ran out of momentum we'd mostly stop talking about it. People would ask about it now and then (like they do with other legendary games like JONT) but it wouldn't be the center of the discussion.

The point is: if you want more diverse discussion, what you need isn't to kill conversation topics, but to add to them by actually making something new. As far as this is concerned I think that popular games like FC push people onwards to make their own stuff. Especially when they learn that FC was made by someone who had no idea about coding with a bare bones free engine like Twine.

It's games like Slavmaker and FC that boosted my morale such that I'm contemplating making something myself. If I didn't know about them, I would have simply never started scheming.
>>
>>7009771
We could talk about No Haven.
Updated Yesterday, but the current build has a bug in it where the Buy supplies mission isn't permanent. Its possible to play without it but it makes starting harder unless you're lucky.
>>
>>7009777
RAGS is shit though. At least make it work without WMP.
>>
>>7009772
>>7009775
That whole "FC is drowning out other games" notion is extra baffling to me because /d/ is slow as shit and conversation about FC usually isn't even what pushes the threads into auto sage most of the time. Usually it's just some off topic bullshit. Like, if we've got time to devolve into 100+ post off topic shitpostfests on a regular basis, we clearly aren't hurting for space to post, and there is literally nothing stopping anyone from talking about any games. We just don't have anything substantial to talk about most of the time.
>>
>>7009777
if you can recall, when he wasn't actively avoiding us but came here now and then, we had started talking about his game a lot. Even more than we used to talk about FC at some point.

I think this reinforces my point. When you dangle something you made before people, they talk about it.
>>
There's /hgg/ for all kinds of jap games, and /weg/ for western shit. I still don't understand what's the point of this general, even though I rarely browse the others
>>
>>7009784
it's for all the weird shit would trigger the normies in the other threads.
>>
>>7009753
>want's
>it's own
>get's
>to breath

Don't rant when you suck at writing, it makes you look that much more of an illiterate sod.
>>
Can you exempt a slave from mandatory retirement? I have this thing going where 20 year olds get converted to fuckdolls, but there is this 19 year old I have that's cute, so I want to keep her around as a fleshlight.
>>
>>7009788
But we still can't talk about furry games here. I thought this place was /d/.
>>
Based mods apparently just cleaned the thread up a little.
>>
>>7009805
Technicaly posting furry is not even allowed on /d/, only on /b/ and while discussing is fine it has been doccumented in 100% of casses that furries destroy every game they touch. So people dont want to talk about them unless its to get angry, ANGRY ABOUT FURRIES!
>>
>>7009812
Like it changes anything to the problem.
Shitposters will keep shitposting regardless of which side.
>>
>>7009816
its just the one side that wants to remove FC from /dgg/ thats shitposting though.
>>
>>7009821
Reading through the thread I didn't see anyone asking for removing FC from dgg.
>>
>>7009816
just ignore them. The ones in it for (you)s will get bored eventually.
>>7009825
there are several people telling people with fc questions to go to reddit. inb4 that doesn't count because I'm being obtuse.
>>
This is some self-fulfilling prophecy bullshit.
>Don't make a subreddit or things will get shit
>Promptly start making things shit on purpose to prove a point
>>
>>7009831
Ok I get it you don't like them but what's wrong going over the subreddit?
I think if FC made it maybe because he think it's a better place to help him?

I don't really care about meta thing I just want quality content for FC and for dgg
>>
File: 1464692889549.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464692889549.png
963KB, 1280x720px
>>7009835
like clockwerk
>>
As someone who has shitposted a lot in the last few threads about reddit. I can honestly say I don't actually care about it and only did it for the (you)s.
>>
>>7009836
If they wanted to ask it on reddit they would have. If people wanted the best answer, no one would ask questions about anything here. They want the answer with anon's unique spin on it.
>>
>>7009849
Some people just don't bother following the development of a game routinely, hell I even learned about that sub like today.

I mean it's pretty recent and like FC said himself it's just an experiment so I wouldn't worry about it.

Regardless I think it's a clever move from him and I think it would be nice from us to try and make his experiment a success.

He has more interest keeping the subreddit alive than this place imho.
>>
>>7009825
There was literaly a post that said Fc should just leave /d/ completley, all of 4chan in fact. Mod deleted it though for shitposting nonsense.
>>
>>7009840
Ooyari's art is amazing.
>>
>>7009849
they were being told to just take all FC discussion to Reddit
>>
ayy do any slaves actually like being put into the arcade?
>>
>>7009856
Reading from >>7009854 I guess some people got excessive, but what the other anons tried to say made a lot of sense to me.

I'm always happy to see FC post even tho I read somewhere on his blog that he would just update on the sub and his blog from now on.

Regardless of that nobody can be restrained from posting here, the only annoyance are shitposters.
>>
>>7009858
Unfortunately not. FCdev insists that the arcade is solely for punishment. Here's hoping for the humane treatment upgrade discussed above, allowing the girls to take shifts and socialize. I'm sure nymphos and masochists would like that.
>>
>>7009858
no, though people were discussing having nice/neutral/cruel upgrade paths. I hope FCdev implements that.
>>
>>7009860
>I read somewhere on his blog that he would just update on the sub and his blog from now on.

I didn't hear that, and I hope it's just a rumour.
>>
>>7009853
I'd rather that the experiment fail and that he finds a proper forum platform.
>>
>>7009876
Well, I'm one of the people that proposed a subreddit. The way I see it, the absolutely best choice would be him starting his own website, possibly using BBS. But he is somewhat paranoid about keeping his personal identity conceiled, so he doesn't want to get a domain (this is somewhat understandable. Try to explain making this to any not sufficiently deviant individual: Yes mom, I've written this thing where you mutilate 18 year old girls, riddle them with aphrodisiacs and then use their torsos as masturbation appliances, but it's really not as bad as it sounds. Acshually it's incisive social commentary. Wouldn't go very well) and therefore that's out of the question.

Other subforums either come with too many strings attached (other mods above him, extensive rules etc) or with a lot of buggage (fen's forum for instance) and then what's left is either a sub or wheelchan. The latter is basically 4chan 2.0 now a hugbox version (a 4chan with mods is a downright decadent concept). A subreddit is basically just a badly designed subforum retaining complete cultural autonomy from other subforums on the same platform (whoever disagrees with this should be reminded that reddit has very active SJW forums right next to very active fascist forums) and allowing him to rule it according to his whims. It can have an embedded wiki, has a sidebar for basic information, posts have permanency and the registration doesn't even require an email.

For these reasons it appears to me that it was the best option barring making a forum for scratch just for this game, which he didn't want to do.
>>
Devs post progress pls
>>
>>7009777
Is there a cheat version yet?
>>
>>7009898
Check somewhere in http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6900558
>>
>>7009903
I mean for the new version.
>>
>>7009860
He never said that here, so if he does abandon /d/ entirely he's a piece of shit that doesn't deserve the popularity that he has.
>>
Personally I wouldn't mind if we toned down the FC discussion a bit because honestly half the time this thread gets saturated with like 200 posts about FC and it makes it impossible to find the ~10/20 that are about games that aren't FC.

Like come on I get that we all like FC dev and he's making a very, very good quality product, but as it stands you can finish the game's contents, even modded, in a couple of hours. It's not a game that can keep someone going for the whole week or two in between FC updates.

I mean we could even talk more about old games that have already finished development - lots of people have never even heard of those games and the lack of discussion on them could mean they never will.
>>
>>7010016
>honestly half the time this thread gets saturated with like 200 posts about FC
You are free to talk about anything else at any time. Nobody has or is ever going to stop you.
>>
>>7010016
>old games... finished development

Aside from what's mentioned in the pastebin, what all do you find good, finished, and enjoyable?

I've found I really dislike the skill-based games that only put 'reward' scenes after failure.

Then again, I unironically enjoyed CoC for a solid 3 years because of the flexibility of behavior rewards.
>>
>>7010049
The finished games in the pastebin I legitimately enjoyed were: Village of Nightmare and Slugs and Bugs (dropped this for a week but couldnt stop thinking about it and came crawling back to see more. It should be moved to "Finished") other gamess I enjoyed are not finished so wont mention them.
>>
>>7010078
Might as well bring 'em out. Parasite Infection isn't finished but it's pretty enjoyable (current endpoint is crap though, what the fuck is this neuron clicking game).

I gave Slugs and Bugs a try but I don't remember where I left off. Might go back to that in a bit.
>>
>>7010078
Oh right it's finished totally skipped it
>>
>>7010081
>what the fuck is this neuron clicking game
It's a nice touch of interactivity/gameplay instead of being text only.
Personally I really like it and the potential it has.
>>
>>7010091
I guess I worded that a little poorly. What I meant was, "What the fuck is this game meant to lead to because dumping it as a dead end is lame."

My assumption is that it was a technical test to make sure it worked at all, but I want to know what happens next, about two days ago.
>>
Has anyone played Seeds of Chaos?
It looks like a pretty cool game.
>>
>>7010102
Oh, you've hit a snag in the current code - once you clear the game (and in many other places too after that), a pop up window is supposed to come up.
If it doesn't, refresh the page (F5). It will reset the game, but it will fix the popup not displaying.

You should get a popup:
>when you escape from the station
>when you choose to fuck/inhabit npcs in the 2d maps
>when you try to exit your house in the 2d maps
Basically, when the game just seems to be frozen, there's a good chance a popup failed. F5 and retry, don't forget to save when you're at home (some unfortunate outcomes now exist).
>>
>>7010123
I'm confused.
Do I save after noticing some freezing in the game, and then refresh? Or am I meant to attempt it over and over from my previous save until it works?

The game doesn't even seem frozen. The neurons all change color once (in the order they're allowed to be clicked), the one on the far right says "Sluttiness Increased", and there is no progress from there. The neurons still highlight when moused over, too.
>>
File: JulieGabrielleMouth2.png (52KB, 437x428px) Image search: [Google]
JulieGabrielleMouth2.png
52KB, 437x428px
>>7010081
>>7010102
>>7010123

Yeah it's something that's happening to a lot of people and I'm not sure why yet. Others have fixed it by restarting the game, skipping to chapter 5, then going from there. Saves don't work right now, and I've never really expected them to, so that's why there's all those shortcuts at the beginning.
>>
File: 1342821102946.png (216KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1342821102946.png
216KB, 344x315px
>>7009840
>Eiyuu Senki H-scenes are still not translated
>>
>>7010130
The teasing pics are going to be hard to withstand if you only release every 2 weeks, AS.

>>7010125
>Do I save after noticing some freezing in the game, and then refresh?
Nah. You save whenever you normally would.
My personal experience (using webkit and gecko based browsers), after I save the first popup always fails. When it does, a F5 fixes it and further ones. Maybe I'm lucky though, but if F5 doesn't help on your browser try another.
>>
>>7010130
F5 did the trick on a new game.

>>7010146
>try another browser
It worked fine, but I'm just a peevy bastard about wanting to use my save file. For now it'll suffice as-is, I suppose.
>>
>>7010143
just fuck my shit up desu
>>
>>7010148
>I'm just a peevy bastard about wanting to use my save file.
You can export it to a file and load it up in the alternate browser, mind you.
That's what I do when I move the file and it loses track of its saves.
>>
File: exbosedbenisday.jpg (9KB, 116x139px) Image search: [Google]
exbosedbenisday.jpg
9KB, 116x139px
Hey.
I was looking at the pastebin and for some reasons it links to Midget chan for Free cities.
I've taken a look and it's literally nothing but crying over how FC devs doesn't cater to them.
Why is the pastebin linking to this and why isn't it his own website anymore in the first place?
>>
>>7010186
if you mean the loli mod, it's because there was one troll spamming it every 50 posts in every dgg who promised to stop if it was included

that's about it, fc is still the same link (http://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com)
>>
>>7010192
Well shit, talk about autism.
DId the guy did all that just to spite the dev since he's vehemently against underage mod for his game?

Thanks for answering, by the way.
>>
>>7010195
FC doesn't give a single fuck, the troll admitted several times he did it entirely for the (You)s.
He did get a few hundreds.
Probably still lurking around, say hello or smth.
>>
>>7010201
Well I've actually took a look at both threads, meaning this one and Cripple Valley one, and what the fuck FC has been generating a fuckload of butthurt, it's fucking incredible.

What the hell man, still, guess I don't want to restart a fire by making an autist spaze out so I'll just drop this conversation.
Thanks man.
>>
>>7010195
The sperg in here bitching daily about FC is probably the same guy.
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>7009730
>>7009731
>>7009734
wow 3 replies, thanks anon
>>
>>7010219
holyshit thats some hot stuff, thanks anons really appreciate
the art is top notch too, too bad we don't even get to see her titties
>>
>>7010186
>>7010192
>>7010195
>>7010201
>>7010204
>>7010205
to be fair, this sudden wave of autism surprised me over there. Previous threads were much better.
>>
>>7010143
Just use a machine translator you dunce.
>>
Can someone post a link to the trap quest name generator thing?
>>
>>7010358
What thing?
>>
>>7009730
>>7009731
>>7009734
Anyone have the screencap of that one tumblr post that goes something like this, I realy wish I had saved it.

I'm going to draw a sexy big breasted anime babe
>Yeah
And shes going to wera skimpy, revealing lingerie
>Hell yeah!
And she going to get fucked by the ugliest
>Oh no...
Oldest, nastiest
>Stop!
Most disgusting looking
>NOOOOOOOOOOO-
>>
File: 1446653412523.jpg (239KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446653412523.jpg
239KB, 850x1200px
>>7009775
>As far as this is concerned I think that popular games like FC push people onwards to make their own stuff. Especially when they learn that FC was made by someone who had no idea about coding with a bare bones free engine like Twine.

Literally the reason I'm making something at all is because I didn't like RPGMaker VX as a platform for what I was doing, and played Free Cities then read FCDev claiming to know nothing of coding on starting FC.
I realise it means little and less given I've not got a game to my name yet, but hey.
>>
>>7010358
I suppose this is a good as time as any to ask, but do the sex scenes in trap quest seem a little bare to anyone else? It's like reading a combat log as opposed to smut. Admittedly I haven't done a dominant "fuck other things" run, everything has been my character on the recieiving end.

Also why is it the dolls on the forest floor are only things that can make my character orgasm? Doesn't seem to matter how much of a bimbo slut I turn into, those are the only enemies that reliably cause it.
>>
>>7010535
It reads like a combat log because it pretty much literally is a roguelike combat log. It's not the kind of game with a focus on handcrafted specific/unique encounters.
>>
Does anyone have the newest version of trap quest (1.2) that has donator/debug commands?
>>
>>7009636
>Think this might just be a gag, so go look

>80 new subscribers today
>400 subscribers total

Holy shit, I had no idea it was far larger than the entire /dgg/ thread several times over. I wonder if there were other communities dedicated to discussing it besides here?
>>
>>7010535
You should see what it was like early on.
>>
Someone really needs to move breeding season in the pastebin from -|||IN DEVELOPMENT|||- to -|||SUSPENDED/ABANDONED|||-.
>>
>>7010552
To be fair I'm sure at least some of those are from people who regularly post here and either happen to have a reddit account, or made one to join that subreddit inflating its numbers, but I'm also sure a shitton are people who don't even know about 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_20160803_175418.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_175418.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>7009567
Maybe
>>
Is it possible to impress the inspector from the slave shelter?
>>
>>7010552
well, there is a pretty active thread in double chan as well.... other than that, I don't really know
is it also Patreon thing?
>>
>>7010592
Yes, but they don't seem to give a shit about the condition the slave was in when they dumped her on you.
>>
>>7010601
So I should go ahead and do the surgery to tighten their holes and whatnot as soon as I get them instead of just putting them my Master Suite until they won't freak out about it?
>>
>>7010606
afaik the inspection also measures happiness, so you want to break and heal them as fast as possible, then do surgery
you should be leaving them in the main menu where your head girl can work on her as well as focusing on her yourself
>>
>>7010618
That's just not practical. My habit is to buy one every week and run them through the Master Suite so they come out devoted, then work on their flaws and stuff. So I guess for me, it's just another event to avoid.
>>
File: 1471838976826.png (139KB, 1079x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1471838976826.png
139KB, 1079x1264px
>>
>>7010642
I hate this trope. I mean I know people are into the whole "ugly/beauty comparison/depravity thing" but it just ruins it for me.

If one goes that route I prefer monsters. Otherwise anons,disembodied dicks or just leave it out.
>>
>>7010593
Trust me, the people on the other chan aren't going to plebbit
>>
File: 1456504703740.png (128KB, 252x289px) Image search: [Google]
1456504703740.png
128KB, 252x289px
>>7010186
>it's literally nothing but crying over how FC devs doesn't cater to them.

>read through 4x2chan's thread
>literally 10 posts out of 148 are complains

Well, that's much better than here..
>>
>>7010712
>Lying on the internet
>>
>>7010748
>being this deluded
>>
>>7010546
The game is the same for everyone.
r8v1.2's unlock file is still 2016-07's.
>>
>make a post on the FC subleddit suggesting switching the vague 'mixed race' slave racial option to something more specific
>get a whole fucking straight-outta-Wikipedia wall of text lesson about something barely related
>the other reply is basically 'I disagree :^)'

QUALITY
FUCKING
DISCUSSION

The crucial mistake made here was me bothering with that shitfest
>>
>>7010816
>get a whole fucking straight-outta-Wikipedia wall of text lesson about something barely related
Wow, just like here.
>>
>>7010816
So you mean it's exactly like this place?
>>
>>7010642
Thanks buddy.
>>
>>7010818
>>7010835
>just like here
>starts off with "Most anthropologists recognize the work done by Carleston S. Coon in 1962,"
Yeah no this place is /d/ not fucking /lit/.
>>
>>7010840
It reminds me of /vn/ where they shit on you for not reading Tolstoy or Dostoevsky or Nabokov or other bullshit pretentious authors.
>>
>>7010868
>*Tolstoi
ftfy kek
>>
>>7010868
Why the fuck should I read some russian faggots ?
>>
>>7010868
>pretentious
What?
>>
File: 1000c.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000c.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>7010868

>not reading Tolstoy, Dostoevsky or Nabokov
>>
>>7010868
>>7010888
Both of you are fucking retarded, but for different reasons.
>>
>>7010894
I have read it, but they spam 'you can only understand the game at a surface level if you don't read x' all the time is fucking annoying. It's a fucking visual novel, you don't need to read other shit to get it.
It's like going to a kid and laughing at him for not reading Macbeth when he watched Lion King.
>>
File: 640v.png (662KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
640v.png
662KB, 640x640px
>>7010897

I'd laugh at him for not watching Kimba.
>>
>>7010897
Isn't Lion King more Hamlet?
>>
>>7010919
Yeah, you're right. I mess up on Macbeth and Hamlet since thy both suck.
>>
>>7010816
The dude was pretty insufferable but he was right about anthropological races. And besides that, the whole 'mixed race' thing - that I actually did explain to you on the actual subleddit, which seems to be what you're waving away as 'I disagree :^)' - is that it'd be an insane amount of work for something that you could just add yourself with the custom description thing.

Every combination of the five 'main' races (white/black/hispanic/arab/asian) would take fifteen different combinations replacing the current 'mixed race' race. That's not counting Indo-Aryan, Semitic, Southern European, Pacific Islander, and Amerindian, which blows it out to 55 different combinations that would each need to be hand-coded.
>>
>>7010907
Is that hentai kamen in riot gear?
>>
>>7010936
its just 10, you wouldnt replace mixed with black/black. You're realy blowing the amount of work out of proportion. Its a simple "what races were the parents" line, nothing complicated.
>>
>>7010949
You did not mention that in the thread. There you talked about abolishing mixed race in favor of a more extensive classification. Of course the others explained to you that this would be an incredible amount of effort even if there was some serious way to consider what kind of sub-races should be included, which there isn't.
>>
Well at least reddit sounds like it's still fucking cancer.
>>
>>7010976
It's literally just us in the thread. Notice this: Two guys discuss something in another guy's thread. Then the first guy complains that the redditors don't agree with him, and the other guy replies to him in this thread, and I'm the OP of that thread.
>>
>>7010980
>just us
>over 400 subscribers

ok
>>
>>7010974
I'm not that guy buddy. And its not that much work. Maybe what you think whatever he was talking about in your mind is but stating the race of the parents of the slave is not.
>>
>>7011000
You're understimating how many lurkers there are here, and they cycle between posting and not posting in each thread. Hence, you see 50 posters in each thread, but they are not neccessarilly the same 50 posters. Additionally there are those that wouldn't post at all.

I once made a pastebin for /hgg/ in /vg/. What surprised me is that you'd get at most 4 - 5 people in /hgg/ dailly at that time, yet the pastebin got ~300 views in a few minutes.

That's without taking under consideration the people from wheelchan, TFGS etc.

>>7011002
That's what I'm saying. Stating the race of the parents entails some effort, mostly because you want that to accord with her phenotype, but I think it's doable. But from the discussion there I (and apparently everyone else) got the impression he meant the racial classification system should be massively expanded.
>>
>>7011005
You have no proof to back what you are saying so yeah that's cool but I'd rather you sperg on reddit rather than here
>>
File: 1448688014170.jpg (66KB, 772x762px) Image search: [Google]
1448688014170.jpg
66KB, 772x762px
This general is dead, well played goys!
>>
>>7011010
Sure I do. It's in the second line of my post. The rest is an inference to the best explanation, unless you want to claim that you know that people from TFGS and wheelchan and from the blogspot don't move around.
>>
>>7011014
I don't see any reliable source. Please provide me with real number and not vague estimation thanks.
>>
>>7011014
Good, now we can have loving sex with it!
>>
File: 1442463365230.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1442463365230.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>7011019
gotta love dem squirmy maggots
>>
>>7010791
Do you have a link to it?
>>
>>7011023
>I'm not claiming anything

If you are suspending judgment about there being lurkers, then you can make no inference about the demographics of the subforum. You can not infer a negation from what you take as lack of evidence to an affirmative.
>>
>>7011005
>Stating the race of the parents entails some effort
No its not. If the game recognises a slave is mixed it just needs to state what its mixed from, something that is not that hard.
>mostly because you want that to accord with her phenotype
Theres that pesky "you" again. Still not that guy and no, nobody said anything about specific phenotype.
>>
>>7011028
You see, I'm totally here to argue with you about your unfounded claims.
This thread was totally made for that so I'll give you my final reply.

I'm not claiming anything, you are. I have nothing to prove to you. You are the one throwing out numbers and assuming things.

Now back up your claim or fuck off .
>>
I fucking hate mindbroken slaves that recover.
Fuck! If I poison their brain into being useless it should stay that way.
>>
>>7011030
>retard who doesn't understand how shit works whining that it's easy
He doesn't know about how the phenotypes you'd have to write, or the additions to slave generation, or the future society tags, or the subcontinent distribution. If it's so easy do it yourself faggot.
>>
>>7011030
>Theres that pesky "you" again.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. You, as in "one" as in "everyone" as in it would be inconsistent for your blonde, freckled slave of mixed race to have a black and an asian or eastern european parent. FC dev has already implemented a phenotype system to ensure that black slaves don't come up blonde with fair skin for instance.

Also, a simple note, only autists argue with people that basically agree with them.
>>
>>7011038
Then don't put them in the spa?
>>
>>7011038
Yeah I think FC is way too excessive he should soften the game a bit like amputee are literally gross.
>>
>>7011034
Are you suspending judgment about there existing lurkers who don't post or about people who don't post in each thread? The opposite is an unveridical assumption and therefore I don't need to argue with it over you, since of course only an idiot would accept it and I don't need to pay attention to idiots.
>>
>>7011045
I don't even have a spa to try and keep that from happening!
>>
>>7011049
This is incoherent. I'm not psychologising you, I'm calling you an idiot because your reasoning is basically garbage.
>>
>>7011052
And you're still feeding him (you)'s so that's ok
>>
>>7011051
>This degradationist arcology owner once denied asylum to a menial laborer, but little did he know, that ugly girl was actually an evil witch, and the curse she placed on him was that he be a paternalist, no matter what he tried. He would unmindbreak girls by abusing them. All his slaves were to be fetishists with incredibly flexible sexualities. There was no escape.

OH THANK YOU MASTER BEING A FUCKDOLL IS MY BIGGEST DREAM. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PROCESSING TO BEGIN.
>>
>>7011052
You're the one being incoherent, you're putting words in his mouth when he was very clears about the fact that you are you one claiming things not him.
>>
>>7011054
You're right of course. I'm shit at self-control.
>>
>>7011060
It's ok, I know a better place for your kind: reddit
>>
>>7011061
>4chan is for calm and deliberate people

Kek
>>
>>7011065
I'm so glad the thread reached this point, we totally need more out of context argument.
At this point it's just a matter of time until this general gets shut down
>>
>>7011068
>>7011065
>>7011061
>>7011060
>>7011059
>>7011054
>>7011049
>>7011052
>>7011048

You're all cunts. Just shut up already. You're gonna make this general worse than /stg/
>>
>>7011043
>it would be inconsistent for your blonde, freckled slave of mixed race to have a black and an asian or eastern european parent.
I dont know why you felt the need to say this when its obvious. all people want is a mixed race slave to state a litle more detail about it. And dont think "basicaly agreeing" with me means I'm going to just let stupid shit you say slide.
>>
I'm persuaded this is that one shitposter, replying as multiple people.

The typos are very consistent.
>>
>>7011074
all I want*
>>
File: notme.png (7KB, 559x214px) Image search: [Google]
notme.png
7KB, 559x214px
>>7011076
>>
>>7011076
I'm pretty sure you are a shitposter yourself.
>>
>>7011074
You understand this doesn't happen automatically? That there is code that makes it happen by blocking certain variable ranges for slaves with this or that race?

Well at the moment a slave being mixed race is deliberately ambiguous and this means more phenotypes are acceptable for it. You don't know what the parents of the mixed race slave were like and therefore less phenotypes are disqualified, since you take them for granted and project the slave's heritage to accord with them.

This changes once you start mentioning the race of her parents, because her physical characteristics will now have to accord to her heritage, since her heritage is determinate and you can't just imagine it is whatever it needs to be to match her physical characteristics.

Try to get this, I think knowing slave heritage is a great idea, and I think it is doable, but it is not just a matter of randomly generating parent races for each slave of mixed race. The generation must happen according to determinate conditions to maintain consistency and these conditions must be written by someone, hence it requires effort.
>>
>>7011089
nobody cares
>>
>>7011089
Because you might not have experience with it, let me add something more. Without such a system, an asian - caucasian may end up having black characteristics. A black - indian may end up a blonde, blue-eyed scandinavian. It's not just about the details. Without the phenotype system specially considering each racial combination, the phenotypes of all mixed race slaves remain basically random.
>>
Remember to ignore and report obvious shitposting.
>>
Does anyone have a list of what the preferred traits are for all of the facility head careers?
>>
>>7011101
I think they are now in the in-game encyclopedia.
>>
>>7010980
Refrain from making OPs next time then.
>>
>54posters
>195 posts
90% is shitposting
>>
>>7011111
You don't deserve those quints, tumblr.
>>
>>7011109
Ignore and report. Only post that others must ignore and report. Do not address them.

The shitposter is currently trying very hard to start a shitfest with someone else. When he realized people below don't pay attention to him he quoted someone from an hour ago. Now he quoted you with some nonsense.

Do not address them directly. Report and Ignore.
>>
Can I make my slaves deaf and blind? You can mute them already and I want to know if you can go all the way.
>>
>>7011111
Pretty sure previous threads didn't turn as bad.
And I as far as I can remember so back from next year, shit never turned so badly.
>>
>>7011116
last*
>>7011114
you're as bad as the shitposter desu
>>
>>7011115
The latex outfit implies sensory deprivation if I recall but besides that no.
>>
>>7011116
Shitposting about reddit guarantees you (you)s. Combine that with the fact that there's nothing else to discuss and we get threads like this.
>>
>>7011115
I would love that, but I don't think it's doable now. You have slaves scenes in the main menu, in the summaries, in the end of week summary and they are all described as having sight and hearing.

>>7011118
Yeah, it is implied that it can be used for sensedep and also its blindfold can be removed, so it's left ambiguous if a slave wearing it is or isn't in sensedep for any given scene.
>>
>>7011115
Fuck you, anon! Fuck you, so very much!
Now I crave for blind slaves aswell!
Deaf slaves are a bad idea though! It's their purpose in life to listen.
I am terrified I might never get to see blind slaves now! It would be a lot of work for Dirtbag and I don't know if he'd add it because of that...
Fuck, anon! Why did you do this?
>>
>>7011118
Shame, I really want to get as close to a fucktoy as possible.

Also are bionic limbs in the game yet? I like recruiting broken girls and giving them a better life.
>>
>>7011119
Why is there nothing to discuss tho?
There was less to talk about back when the general started compared to now...
>>
>>7011119
At this point only the prudent intervention of the legendary Dev, or the appearance of new contenders can save us from this hell.
>>
>>7011123
Not yet.
>>
>>7011123
Not yet, but FC dev has confirmed a not-very-scifi version will be added eventually.
>>
>>7011124
No games being released/developed.

No Haven got updated but RAGs is shit and the dev got triggered off 4chan so isn't here to inspire discussion.
>>
>>7011129
I know about orcm, what about parasitedev, tentacleguy, trapquest, tainted elysium etc?
People can always look around on the other site sourced in the pastebin and dig up hidden gems like idk Adorevia, it's pretty cool.

We can always revisit classics such as Jack o nine tails etc
>>
>>7011124
The problem is this: You get one shitposter, right? He says something incoherent. Tells someone to go to reddit, or whatever. The problem is that people have the following dilemma. They can try to ignore them, but they are afraid that if they do, new people will think this is canonical and start imitating them. But if they reply to them, that's exactly what he is fishing for, and he'll start a shitfest. Since there is no such intention, they can never resolve the conversation by agreeing. Since there is no content to shitposts, they can never really refute them, either. So they are locked in this inane back and forth that can not lead anywhere, until in a few hundred posts one of them gets bored. A shitposter just looks for an excuse. Be it the lolimod, or FC dev making a sub or whatever. He doesn't really care. It's just a pretense to do his routine.

Normally, when there are devs posting progress, this doesn't work, because everyone is too preoccupied with other conversations about the games and with giving feedback and suggestions to the devs. But during times when the general dries up, it's very easy for bored people to get into this, with the usual effects.
>>
>>7011093
it doesnt generate them, it reads them and displays them. There wouldnt be a black blond and displaying the race of the parents wont change that. what dont you understand.
>>
>>7011132
I'm not reading your wall of text sorry
>>
>>7011133
It's not about generating the stats. It's about disqualifying stats that don't match her heritage. This is not already in place for mixed race slaves.

To quote Boney-M

>It'd be possible, but you'd still have to hand-code each of the current combinations (55, last I checked) to make sure that, say, white-asian mixes don't end up having black features - just calling them 'mixed race' and not going into any details mean whatever features the person ends up with, it still makes sense, and going into more detail would ruin that.
>>
>>7011134
>5 lines are a wall of text now
>>
>>7011137
Then they wouldnt have them in the first place. It does not effect the slave. It displays information that already exists.
>>
>>7011103
Thanks
>>
>>7011139
In the future more than two consecutive grunts are considered a lecture.
>>
What is the most Ironic job to give the person who attempts to free a slave? Right now I have them working in the schoolhouse.
>>
>>7011148
Recruiter.
>>
>>7011141
How are you not getting this.

Slaves are procedurally generated. The phenotype code blocks some combinations of stats based on their race, so that you don't get blonde niggers. The mixed race is left deliberately ambiguous, since you don't know what was mixed to make them. It has less blocks. You'd need to add these blocks if you wanted to learn their heritage so that their now concrete race doesn't conflict with their features.
>>
>>7011131
>parasitedev
lurks around, but switched to slow release cycles for nonpatreons. You can check his changelogs over there. Recently released 1.63 for us to try the beginning of ch6.

>tentacleguy
missing for a couple threads now, which doesn't mean anything really.

>trapquest
aika lurks somewhat less often, and has some nice update coming up about bimbo score/appearance rebalancing.

>tainted elysium
slow weeks due to RL stuff, nothing new.

>etc
screamerpink (camwhore dev) released 0.02, which is still mostly devoid of content.
hentaiwriter hangs around sometimes to talk about his trifecta.
newlife is still lacking.
no updates for family infestation.
not much to talk about...
>>
>>7011149
That makes sense. It would be interesting if there was an event when you get them up to worshipful when they talk about how terrible their previous owner was, but you've completely turned around their opinion of slavery. Bonus irony if you're just as bad to other slaves, just not to her.
>>
>>7011115
Extra disabilities would be pretty cool. Collect the whole Katawa Shoujo set!
>>
>>7011158
I actually wanted to make the three wise monkeys. You know, one blind, one deaf and one mute.
>>
>>7011160
>FUCK NO EVIL
>>
>>7011161
I'd love to see an option to stitch a slave's vagina close so she's forced to use her butt or mouth. I men we already have chastity belts, I'm sure it's not hard.
>>
>>7011141
are you the same guy who keeps asking for an online game that you don't have to download?
>>
>>7011155
let's craft dank maymays then
>>
Anyone got news about teaching feelings?
dungeon and prisoners?
RyonaRPG?
Parasite in City 2?
Is TiTs still shit?
Has the CoC mod been updated?
Someone asked about Seeds of Chaos it looked like something promising and I see it's been added to the pastebin
>>
File: 5645643456.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5645643456.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Any good games featuring futas/shemales like starless?
>>
>>7011171
Getting a new update.
Dev died.
No one is working on it anymore.
No idea.
Yes.
Nothing released but he said he's still working on it.
>>
>>7011171
>Anyone got news about teaching feelings?
>>>/h/4364149
>>
Is there a good spot to find free, open source games that can then be modded for lewds?
>>
>>7011179
What do you think of CoC's mod update? I have never played it.
>>
>>7011186
>>7011176
>>
For Newlife does someone know how to enable the new events from last update?
>>
>>7011186
Haven't played the mod for a long time but I remember it was so poorly written and buggy that I would rather have played TiTs.
>>
File: 45645684684656.jpg (150KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
45645684684656.jpg
150KB, 850x638px
>>7011175
best gurl desu
>>
File: cocmoddevelopement.png (226KB, 750x1091px) Image search: [Google]
cocmoddevelopement.png
226KB, 750x1091px
>>7011186
the writing was bad, not much extra content.
>>
>>7011192
Ok so you don't know, what about trapquest?
I think it's great that hyperlinks were added.
>>
>>7011176
>>dungeon and prisoners?
>Dev died.
Not really.

>>Parasite in City 2?
>No idea.
No visible dev activity since 2015-01-12
>>
>>7011196
meh that sucks, what about Nightgames?
>>
>>7011197
I think I am the only one that was never bothered by having to type a lot of shit in Trapquest...
I guess hyperlinks are cool if you had a problem with it. So that's real cool for those of you!
>>
File: 564635453434.jpg (51KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
564635453434.jpg
51KB, 331x331px
>>7011175
>>
>>7011206
Pleb tier fetish my man.
>>
>>7011206
read the pastebin.
>>
Anyone have the latest sarah's life?
>>
>>7011215
What's Sarah's Life?
>>
>>7011215

https://mega.nz/#!AstXTYAC!caSGwR8H3obIHH7zM3rJeyHwtvUSI5UW4AOuK9pyp8o
>>
>>7011231
some cuck shit
>>
>>7011199
Night Games dev has a real job and is trying real hard to ride that Patreon dick by running polls for and announcing new game concepts that he quickly says "oh shit didn't work, back to the drawing board!"
>>
>>7011243
His little spin the bottle game is pretty fun though desu
>>
>>7011020
>gotta love dem squirmy maggots
That just reminded me of those two stories of a woman masturbating with maggot infested meat and fucking a maggot-filled deer corpse.
>>
>>7011250
Oh yeah, that was a great read.
>>
File: output_l4k7mX.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
output_l4k7mX.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>7009885
Work on combat systems continues, started work on character creation screen, combat summary, and pause menu. Spent about a week breaking apart the initial combat system and making a new one that will work for party based combat down the road. Pretty much all combat turns get put onto a stack, and then it will play out turns.

After I get these menus screens done, I'll make a small house for the player to rest in. Then a couple rooms for the mobs. Then a demo should be ready.

I'm going to try to release a preliminary demo in the next 2 weeks, and then a finished demo at the end of the month for the lewd game jam. I'm going to include the java library with the demo, soooo- it should just 'werk'. But that is the purpose for the prelim demo.

Here is some combat screens, but for regular lurkers there are no new visuals here.
>>
>>7011260
Honestly, remembering the first story kinda takes me back. I think I first discovered it like five or six years ago.
http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html?zx=384db53aa5c08158
http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/dead-deer-second-maggot-story.html
Pretty damn easy to find on Google.
>>
>>7011280
Good work.
>>
>>7009821
>people who disagree with me are shitposting
>people who agree with me are sharing their views in the free marketplace of ideas

>>7011005
>yet the pastebin got ~300 views in a few minutes.
Did you keep it private for a few minutes after creating it to avoid the initial flood of bots that scan everything new?

>>7011051
Could be a bug then. UnMBing is supposed to be hard.
>>
>>7011296
>>7011005 is full of shit about the pastebin
t. pastebinguy
>>
There should be a mention that Marunomi's is terrible as a porn game, but top-tier in terms of story. It kind of has a MGQ feel to it in that you'd download the thing for the porn, but stay for the plot. Helps that it too was translated by Rogue.
>>
>>7011284
I very clearly remember the first one, not the second tho.
>>
>>7011280
When you have a working demo, let us know and I'll add you in the pastebin.
>>
>>7011305
The second one's a nice read. She did another one about stuffing her cunt with garbage, but it's far less interesting unless you're really into filth and the likes.
>>
>No option to deny the slaves once they come begging for release
>And just keep doing that, watching them get increasingly more desperate
>Until they're a quivering and sobbing mess
>Or maybe a bit longer

>No repeated forced orgasm content either

My dick is so very, very disappointed.
>>
>>7011330
Starless has great edging scenes
>>
>>7011332
Already played it.
It's really annoying, though, overall. Even when a game have chastity, they don't usually have much in the way of orgasm denial.
And don't even get me started on forced orgasms. Aside from some overly repetitive games [like by Studio S and shit], there's fuck all that has more than one short scene and then a lime-lapse to 'whoops they're broken now'.

Booshit, I say.
>>
>>7011296
>one side has had most of it's post deleted by janitors
>the other hasn't
It doesn't get more clear cut than that
>>
>>7011330
That would actually be pretty easy to do. It would need a variable counting how many times you've chosen deny, which would be set back to zero if you choose to let her come. Depending on the number of that counter it could print the event message with modifications until such a time when a different event fires, with her being said quivering sobbing mess. Denying her after that could have a considerable chance of causing her to break.
>>
>>7011337
Rack, a newgrounds flash game by fekfek features forced orgasms and edging. It's kind of good.
>>
>>7011337
I know right? Forced orgasms need to be interactive. Otherwise there's just no point to them. I need to have the choice to let her rest or just go for one more as she is begging for some respite.
>>
File: 1416463378298-1.jpg (282KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1416463378298-1.jpg
282KB, 1200x1668px
>>7011353
Actually both sides had comments deleted, stop pretending like it's about who's the good/bad guy. Shitposters are all the same.
[spoiler] and you're one of them [spoiler]
>>
Where do you imagine your arcology to be located? For instance, I tend to assume that my Asian colony is floating just off of Singapore.
>>
>>7011368
Western Mediterranean. Either off the coast of southern France or nearer to Tunisia.
>>
>>7011364
Not him and nope. None of my comments have been deleted, nor have any of the posts of the other people calling a shitpost a shitpost.

Actually, though, you can see that not all of the posts of the "other side" were deleted either. I think it's more likely that there was at least that one shitposter in there and the janitor mass deleted his posts, alone.
>>
>>7011368
I try to think of areas that will fit the implied surroundings; at least two countries in view, and whatever fits the selected terrain. For some reason I slide to Italy for the European arcology, though somewhere in the Balkans would probably be more likely.
>>
>>7011368
I usually make a marine arcology near Europe. I imagine it to the west of the UK.

I'm waiting for FC dev to make good on his promise for a marine arcology in the middle of the pacific ocean.
>>
>>7011371
There wasn't only one shitposter, at least 2 or 3. Anyway what's the point wasting time about that stuff or are you one of them?
>>
>>7011357
I guess I'll check it out, then.

>>7011359
Exactly. It's baffling, really. When it comes to doujin, I get it, only so many pages you can have, but a game doesn't really have that excuse.
>>
>>7011244
Oh definitely. And I still really like NG. I guess my post came off a lot more negative than I meant to. Dude has real life shit to do and I think his porn game priorities are all dicked up. It's always a shame to see a good dev lose their way.
>>
>>7011368
disaffected oil platform in the baltic or arctic sea.
>>
>>7011368
Mine is just off the coast of Australia, I'm thinking its northern shores since that makes more sense.
>>
>>7011186

Last I saw... they'd modded in a bunch of items for many, many more furry TFs so that people could make themselves their own perfect fursona, and improved the interface a bit, and included that prison mod someone did long ago.

If they'd expand on that last one I'd be getting hot right now, but instead it's oh, you added a tanuki TF, er... yay?
>>
>>7011487
What the fuck? Why aren't they, say, finishing quests and shit that was left unfinished? Giving us an endgame where all the lovers and companions actually mean something?
>>
>>7011368

Urban, Europe. I tend to think London. Specifically Thamesmead, a godawful shithole estate that was designed by progressive town planners in the sixties to be the community of the future. I imagine that when society starts collapsing it'll be a pretty decent spot for an oligarch to buy up cheaply and build a monstrous megastructure on. Then it can be the community of the future again.

Also, it was in _A Clockwork Orange_, which gives it that dystopian collapsing-society edge that fits the theme so well. I imagine my Varangian Guard has recruited a fair few young nadsats into its dubiously regulated and extremely unaccountable ranks.
>>
>>7011497
I vaguely recall Kitteh saying something about not being much of a writer, so they were focusing on just coding in a bunch of the stuff that was more fleshed out in docs already but left on the cutting room floor for whatever reason. A lot of those unfinished quests just plain never got written because their authors just disappeared.
>>
>>7011155
You seem to know about Trap Quest. Don't suppose you could link the unlock file?
>>
>>7011511
He doesn't know any more than what's being discussed on Aika's blog.
>>
>>7011497
I'm fairly sure they talked about adding Helspawn incest again but Savin got triggered.
>>
>>7011511
The most recent unlock is on 1+2+3+0.4+(0.5X2)+0.6Chan. Should be called "160712_Debug_Unlock"
>>
>>7011535
>(0.5X2)
get out
>>
>>7011538
Can't do basic math?
>>
>>7011540
Only down syndrome puts parentheses where it isn't needed.
>>
>>7011520
By what? Incest?

Is he scared of pillbugs, too?
>>
>>7011542
and that triggered you?
>>
>>7011548
No, he's a fan of incest. I may be misremembering, but I think he got triggered by someone drawing Helia as a scalie and dropped her altogether.
>>
>>7011554

I can't decide if that's just as dumb or dumber.

No, it's dumber. Dumb like getting upset if two stick figures are drawn perpendicular to each other with the caption 'Furry Rape.' At least not being into incest is just a "do not want" situation.
>>
>>7011548
Thats savin's mary sue daughter.
>>
>>7011567
>>7011567
And he ditched her because someone drew her wrong? If you're trying to make it sound justifiable or less stupid, you're failing
>>
In Free Cities, how can I make two specific slaves start a relationship? Make them the only two at one of the facilities?
>>
>>7011587
Allow them to have a relationship. Forbid every other slave to have a relationship. Keep them in the same facility.

If for some reason they start seeing someone else, take that someone else to another facility. It could just be the spa or whatever if you're a paternalist softie. If they start a rivalrie, take them apart, then bring them back together after it dissipates.
>>
>>7011587
As long as they are both at least accepting, have them be sex slaves for each other.
>>
>>7011620
Is having a girl be another's sex slave, and that other girl be the first one's sex slave possible?

Does anything special happen?
>>
>>7011620
It annoys me that you can't have a single girl be a sex slave to multiple but particular slaves. I was grooming this pack of aphrodisiac-riddled mega-dick beasts to punish some girl, and then I realized I can't actually do that.
>>
>>7011626
Yes, that's exactly what I just suggested.
Nothing special besides helping to develop relationships faster.
>>
>>7011626
Unfortunately I'm finishing an 8.1.4 play through, and that's broken.
>>
>>7011535
Great, thanks. Never realized that unlocked the alternative art. Big improvement.
>>
>>7011280
I'm glad you're working on making a functional videogames since videogames are, in fact, very excellent, but have you considered something besides bugs
>>
>>7011658
He posted some concept art a while back, most of the enemies pictured weren't bugs.
>>
Hey /dgg/ I have a question.

I'm a game dev that's nearly finished with development. I've posted my game on here before (a very long time ago) and used to update it pretty regularly. Once it's finished, I intend to make a "pay what you want" button on a site with $0.00 being a valid selection. The free option would of course not be hidden. There's no DRM and the source code would be open to modding (it's in Twine so why bother stressing about it). What do you guys think about that kind if delivery option?
>>
>>7011725
Sounds good. What game?
>>
So I'm pretty ignorant when comes to /d/ like games having only played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, and Slave Maker. What are some classic or great porn games I should check out?
>>
>>7011725
I don't know that it will make you much, but sure, why not. I don't think anyone would take it badly, either.
>>
>>7011737
Jack o nine tails is a classic slave training game, a great improvement over slavemaker. Definitely try it. It has a wiki, which you should check for mods and image packs you might want, but mostly for info, since it's rather challenging if you don't know what you're doing.

Violated Heroind and RyonaRPG are classic japanese RPG maker games, where you run around and get yourself in situations.

Parasite in city is a platformer which attracted some attention

Teaching Feeling is another slave management game, which is mostly great for the feels.

Free Cities is the currently very popular (and rightly so) game, which you should try. Another slave management game, except you also kind of build a city, and it goes darker than other games, if that's your thing. Try it.

The rance franchise of strategy eroge is considered very good.

There was also another japanese strategy game that I can't recall currently that was very popular once upon a time.
>>
>>7011737
Without knowing what it is you like gameplay and fetish wise..

Kamidori.
It is just a great game period. It takes quite a few hours to get to the porn but then it just floods you with it, although by that point you become more interested in the game than the porn.
>>
>>7011756
>There was also another japanese strategy game that I can't recall currently that was very popular once upon a time.

Kamidori or Eiyuu*Senki
>>
>>7011763
No, these are definitely great, too. But I vaguely remember a strategy game set in space, where you commanded a fleet or something. It had gotten a machine translation I think. Had some grand strategy elements if I recall correctly.

I remember the map being a set of hexagons?
>>
>>7011768
Rai 7
>>
>>7011769
Yes, thank you. I actually snapped my fingers. That's exactly it. I had somehow forgotten its name entirely.
>>
>>7011773
No worries, I did too. It's an easy name to forget.
>>
>>7011729
It's called Escape the Castle of Carnal Intent (because why not have a ridiculous Engrishy name?)

>>7011742
I'm not really looking to make a bunch of money off of it, I have a normal job, but who wouldn't like to get paid for their hobby? I have another game in the planning phase that I might try and monetize but I doubt it. It doesn't seem worth the bad PR.
>>
>>7011780
Wasn't escape from the castle of carnal intent a very old text game? I remember playing it years ago.
>>
>>7011786
Indeed it was/is. I originally was making it with Adrift and had kind of abandoned it a few years back. I started moving it over to Twine a month or two ago to get more familiar with Twine in hopes I could use it to build another type of game.
>>
>>7011780
If you prove your worth as a dev, I think a lot of people would be fine paying small sums for games.

Porn games are uncharted territory in terms of monetization outside of crowdfunding.

If you don't go the Patreon route, I think it would be fair to charge for quality games considering you aren't essentially TAXING your fans to create things for them.
>>
>>7011795
do you have any links?
>>
Does anyone play that Strumpets Brothel Simulator and knows what better market upgrades do? Description says it's supposed to give girls better stats but I don't see any increase.
>>
>>7011851
Yeah. Be warned, it's text only in an old-school text adventure game format (IE you have to type out all your commands.)
https://mega.nz/#!YkQTDZqL!byE8CKnAKT5iAOYK9cvivVi7FpZ-qBr_fycEeAqhgrg

>>7011850
Patreon really is where the money's. I wish there was some kind of middle ground. I'll probably end up floundering around in the development stage for another half-decade (or more) and probably shouldn't fuck people like that. Again, I'm not really in it for the money
>>
>>7011870
what are the main fetishes included?
>>
>>7011873
Rape
Bondage
Domination
Electricity play
Futa (giant clit growth)
Large insertions
Double penetration
Monster sex
Tectacles
Impregnation
Forced orgasms
Ruined orgasms
Group sex
Tiny creatures (fairies/pixies)
Google girl

I think that's it. I'm pretty sure everything except group sex is in the link I posted.
>>
>>7011899
>Futa (giant clit growth)
a god amongst men
>>
>>7011899
>google girl
>>
>>7011899
>giant clit growth
But is it really a giant clit? Because that's my fetish and most works just abandon it entirely after a couple of seconds, making it just a normal futa with a dick.
>>
>>7011908
I seriously don't understand how that's not more popular

>>7011911
GG autocorrect. "Goo girl"

>>7011916
It's a just huge clit until the PC gets aroused then it grows big enough to self tit-fuck (it can, and will cum) and is also completely optional.
>>
>>7011911
>in the year 2050 google enters the gynoid market
>>
>>7011918
which area do i get that?
>>
>>7011947
The giant clit? Try being a dick to the witch. Also, that build is several years old, I don't remember how much I integrated the giant clit content into the main game.
>>
>>7011520
Who the fuck is Savin again and why does seemingly everyone feel the need to ride his dick when they could just ignore him?
>>
File: hero-image-1900-700-1900x700.jpg (442KB, 1900x700px) Image search: [Google]
hero-image-1900-700-1900x700.jpg
442KB, 1900x700px
>>7011368
Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains near a large lake.

American Switzerland. With there was more advanced economic gameplay so I can also become the Bergjude.
>>
>>7012133
>With there
Wish*
>>
>>7011368
In middle of some war-torn urban wasteland in Europe.
>>
>>7011368
I always imagined them being like the Panopticons from Freedom Wars, built in the ruins of the cities of the old world
>>
I imagine them as the arcologies from the roguelike Caves of Qud.
>>
Is there a guide for Overseer somewhere? I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
>>
rip ranching101
>>
>>7012228
What happened?
>>
>>7012286
dev died
>>
>>7012299
You mean he fell off the radar, right?

Everyone knows that the only dev that actually died was Konashion
>>
>>7012301
>Hey, sorry for the lack of updates again, I'm not dead yet.

Famous last words
>>
>>7012301
Who's Konashion? The Super Deepthroat guy?
>>
>>7012309
Yeah.
>>
>>7012311
Did he really die? I remember that game being pretty damn fun.
>>
>>7012313
I have no idea. The last sign of life he gave us was a blog update where he mentioned he was not dead, yet, back in 2013.
>>
>>7011368
I usually select a rural arcology near the sacred land and imagine it'd be in the desert
>>
File: ranching101.png (31KB, 771x211px) Image search: [Google]
ranching101.png
31KB, 771x211px
>>7012228
This game? >>7007575 He last posted 3 days ago.
>>
>>7011368
Right in the middle of Melbourne so I can enslave all the liberal faggots who live there.
>>
I am always so indecisive in FC. Well I finally settled on a way to decide on assignments. Pit tournaments. First loser is sent to the industrial dairy. Winner fights the next person. Next loser is sent to the Arcade etc. The best of the best stays for my experiments.
>>
>>7012671
I make almost all of my slaves unique through the custom description, then I take into consideration what makes them special and decide on their assignment based on both of these things. That's of course until their worship has reached a high enough level that enables them to ascend into the next state of mind. Which basically means that I wait until they are worshipful and then break their minds and send them to the arcade or diary.
>>
>>7012676
I do that, and pay attention to their fetishes and careers etc, when I'm doing paternalist runs. For my unrealistically evil degradationist runs I always hit a wall over what criterion to use to decide on things
>>
>>7012671
That sounds rather unfair. you should do it in brackets instead of winner moves on to fight another one because the secont slave to fight moves ahead withoud doing anything untill someone is able to just lose their first round and land somewhere comfy.

an example of 2 groups of to. S1 vs S2 in group A. A(S1 X S2) and B(S3 X S4). Lests say S2 and S3 win their match, they then fight eachother to see who gets the best position while S1 and S4 fight to see who gets the less worse job.

Thats the only fair way to do tournement job distribution.and if you have too many people in one place just pick 2 to fight and one moves somewhere better and one moves somewhere worse.

THESE ARE THE FIRST STEPS TOWARDS A ERA OF BLOOD!!!
>>
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I've been goofing off a bit in Trapquest checking out the different scenes that are available, but I haven't been able to trigger the Cowgirl path.

Can someone give me a step-by-step guide on unlocking it?
>>
>>7012684
BRB organising my new and improved tournament

FCDev should just implement this, though. It's great fun
>>
>>7012685
Have you gotten milked by the bench?
>>
>>7012690
Yep, milked by the bench with no headwear.

At least, *pretty* sure I had no headwear on.

What's the fastest way to go from a fresh save to Cowgirl?
>>
I've played the last sovereign after someone talked about it last thread. I've loved the game, but it is not so sexual as the standard here. Sure, there are sex demons, you get your harem, and you fuck a lot, but it is not the purpose of the game, and while you may cap if you like, it is not the purpose. I see it as a game that could be mainstream if sex in games and fetishes became more mainstream. Also, Qum D'Umpe is the best character I've seen in a while
>>
>>7012696
>What's the fastest way to go from a fresh save to Cowgirl?
Well, it's mostly RNG. You could hit milk/lactation dart traps every few rooms, find a cursed mug and lots of dranks (you can curse it yourself if you want), find a bra of milk production that lets you get milked (ribbon, cupless, maternity...), let fairies enchant your breasts... probably more ways.
>>
File: fast_cowgirl.png (303KB, 1832x980px) Image search: [Google]
fast_cowgirl.png
303KB, 1832x980px
>>7012696
Got it pretty fast this time, for example.
>>
>>7012843
>starting as a girl
>>
>>7012795
>>7012843
I just managed to pull it off and yeah, tons of RNG.

Cool game though.
>>
>>7012862
I'll start as a man the day Aika makes it possible to self impregnate.
Until then, fuck that noise.
>>
>>7012862
I do that too, actually.
I like to imagine me being a feminist bitch in the beginning... It's kinda better than starting as a macho, I think.
>>
I'm sure the broodmother path in trapquest will be available to non donors any day now.
>>
>>7012897
I find mixing real life political positions with fetish games supremely creepy. I don't know why.

I think it's because it blurrs the line between real and fantastical? Something like that.
>>
>>7012911
You think so? I feel like the line's always pretty clear.
There's that in my head, and that outside.
>>
Why is there no "Just Friend" option in the relationship Rules Assistant in FC?
>>
>>7012897
Are you playing as Zoey or Anita?
>>
>>7012926
Because all slaves want a dick.
>>
>>7012928
Zoey most of the time. You caught me.
>>
>>7012843
Is this the drawn version?
>>
>>7012719
>Also, Qum D'Umpe is the best character I've seen in a while
mai nigga
>>
>>7012719
link?
>>
File: 06cf20e4706cec68de7060ce66748720.jpg (496KB, 1256x992px) Image search: [Google]
06cf20e4706cec68de7060ce66748720.jpg
496KB, 1256x992px
I'm making a thing, and I want input on two issues, about a possible direction in scope and about a mechanic.

Basic premise: Text-game, open world, simulationism on crack, scifi setting. The initial idea was a sandbox where you can be the dom, or you may end up a slave (for instance), but you can live through the bad end, and find a way out. This progressed to the idea of a game where you can take any existing position. Be attacked by pirates, be the pirate. Buy from a shop. Be the shopkeeper. Be a serial killer, be the detective after him. Be the runaway slave, be the slave-hunter. Be the slave being registered, be the registration officer doing the registering. I found out that this becomes a lot less insane if you kick narrative in the nuts and instead give in to the full power of the dark side of simulationism (i.e. break NPCs to hundreds of objects, then control the way they relate to each other and then let your frankenstein's monster sort of limb away on its own, instead of trying to guide it along a given path).

Question 1: How do you feel about not directly sexual content, such as being the general or a fighter in a full blown slave rebellion (as a mere capacity). This may entail sexual content (relationships with other rebel NPCs) but isn't in itself fetish content. I personally love the idea, because I like two-handed content in my h-games, but as I've said before, I'm insecure.

Question 2: I was thinking of letting the player run several parallel characters in a playthrough, shifting between them at will. Otherwise someone roleplaying a good person would inevitably evade a lot of fetish content, and may get immersed in extended non-sexual quests. But starting from scratch to fap sounds awful. When I want to fap, I want fap content accessible immediately. Even the time it takes me to sort my sort options in FC is too much. So I thought why not both? Just shift the gamepov between characters and do whatever, whenever.
>>
>>7012961
>Basic premise: Text-game
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>7012936
Eeeh. I've got a kind of boner thing going for Sarkeesian. Quin's just not very appealing to me.
>>
>>7012945
Yes, it is.
>>
>>7012969
The UI looks different though
what interpreter are you using
>>
>>7012961
>question 1
nonsexual stuff is fine as long as it doesn't drown out the lewd
>question 2
I don't like when content is split like that.
>>
>>7012961
sounds like a game that will never be playable.
>>
>>7012961
>How do you feel about not directly sexual content,
Considering the rest of your explanation, waiting for you to deliver already.

>I was thinking of letting the player run several parallel characters in a playthrough
As long as it's player-controlled, why not ? I'd probably stick to one char though. Personal preference.

>>7012971
Gargoyle.
>>
>>7012961
>Basic premise: text-game
That's already a long road, especially with what you're thinking of implementing.

>Question 1
It would have to be genuinely interesting, with options to delve into or stick strictly to sexual content (enslave the masters for full role-reversal, for example), and it would also involve a long series of non-porn related content in what seems to be a porn game. That's a dangerously thin line to traverse. Otherwise you would be better off marketing it as a sandbox game with occasional lewdness, rather than a lewd game with sandbox elements.

>Question 2
No. Just no.
>>
>>7012961
Do you want it to be porn before being a game or a game before being porn?

Because its perfectly fine to have a proper game but with lewd elements but if your just trying to make porn and are shuffling in a ton of distracting features then its better to not
>>
>>7012964
It's just that I like the name Zoey more than Anita.
I do swap them once in a while.
>>
>>7012959
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/

>>7012961
As long as I can define my looks, which doesn't have to be robust, and be a turboslut I'll play it.

1) non-h content? i dont care really just have some faps in there
2) I'd just end up making 2 different fetish archetypes and being turbosluts on both. I'm probably fine with it though I prefer having a single group with multiple people in it that you can control. Even as a single group they don't have to both be "good" or "evil."
>>
>>7012961
sounds boring
>>
>>7012961
>1
IMO anything that can lead to lewds (such as having authority over others) is welcome
>2
As long as it's not forced or required.
>>
>Put my devoted slaves in the industrial milker as just a prank
>They face the hardships resolutely and their last words are how they love me
>Feel regret
>Regret only intensifies
>Go to take them out
>They can't be removed anymore
FCdev pls
>>
Has anyone played The Hawkman?

It might be the worst H game I've ever played. I've just spent 20+ trying to get out of the first fucking room while constantly being attacked by hordes of shitty rats.

Am I retarded or is it really this poorly designed?
>>
>>7013000
>tfw protect my slaves like they're my children
these aren't the feelings i expect from a porn game
>>
>>7012973
>>7012977
Can you two expand on what you find unappealing about Q2? I'm talking specifically about creating multiple characters (if you want) and shifting between them (if and when you want).

>>7012978
Can I pick the second if I really have no qualms about heaps of lewd? Would the latter be a problem if there is a lot of h? I didn't implyyou have to go start a revolution. Something like that patently can't be directly narrative driven without a dedicated team of professionals.

>>7012974
Don't underestimate the power of autism (and stressful work environments)
>>
>>7013000
How long did you leave them there? Technically you should be able to get them out. It's just their holes would be ravaged and you'd need to fix them surgically.

Also
>Put my devoted slaves in the industrial milker as just a prank

>Just a prank

You're the worst kind of bully. You remind me of high-school
>>
>>7013000
Good job dipshit.
>>
>>7013008
>expand on Q2
Dividing content within one playthrough between multiple characters (that the player controls) is an extra level of micromanagement that is unappealing.

On one hand, you can get some interesting setups (Parasite Infection ch. 6 has an... okay example of this) where each individual character is required to achieve certain results or complete certain events.

On the other hand, you create this barrier between paths that one character simply cannot cross because the player is forced to switch to a different character that may either be poorly developed (in relation to the player's primary option) or undesirable (what if I don't want to play the dom, but it's required to get into the slave auction?).

It's really a matter of opinion for me, but there's also the consideration that every additional character that can be swapped to requires a full character's worth of written scenes for everything they might do. If one character has, say, four hours of content, each character that doesn't have that much content will feel lackluster, and having three characters at four hours each is a goddamn slog of writing.

Have some consideration for your own ambition, because biting off more than you can chew like with a concept such as Q2 will kill your game faster than all the negative reviews in the world.
>>
>>7013008
I had assumed that one was a lewd path and the other would be not lewd. What's the difference between switching between two different characters and just having two separate saves?
>>
>>7012961
>Text-game, simulationism on crack, scifi setting
How are you planning to be more than a lesser version of Free Cities?
>sandbox
There's a reason these rarely succeed, the amount of work needed per content is huge.

>tons of potential roles
Each one of them would be as much work as a full game, almost.

>Question 1
It's good, but remember that when you do this, your competition (and thus the bar for quality) is higher than the sex content. However, I like it in general.

>Question 2
It would be great if done well and there's interplay between the characters and their actions, but I fear that would also be quite difficult on your end. Which is really the governing theme of your idea.
>>
New thread:
>>7013033

>>7013033

>>7013033
>>
>>7013028
Dead desu ka
>>
>>7013017
All of this is very helpful. My intention isn't to lock content so that a nominally dom character can do one thing and a nominally sub character can do another. I don't like nominally gating content at all (raise your sub variable to get sub scenes, I hate this).

My concern is this. You start a game, you make a character, you customize them, and you're acting as a not very nice slaver that rapes and tortures for recreation. If the game world is even minimally self-consistent and realistic within its own set of rules, this person can not just wake up one day and decide to join the abolitionist fleet. The freed slaves would just lynch him. But what if the player also wants to take part in such an uprising? Should I just limit the freedom of the player by removing content, or should I just do a little smug smirk and tell the player to start all over again with a different character if he wants to do that? How do I get over this?

>there's also the consideration that every additional character that can be swapped to requires a full character's worth of written scenes

Simulationism solves this. There are no pre-written "scenes". You're imagining a CYOA book, imagine a bucket of lego blocks

>>7013023
They exist concurrently in the same world. Possibly some system of background development. The intention is to eliminate the need to grind through known content

>>7013029
>How are you planning to be more than a lesser version of Free Cities?

Not approaching the game world from the bird's eye view of a manager of resources. Think living in the world, not managing it from above. I'm not really talking of something FC-like, mechanically. They would only be relevant insofar as they feature some similar themes and fetishes.

> the amount of work needed per content is huge

I know this. I have a 12 MB notepad file with notes on variables and functions. If something like this were to be narratively driven (think treating jobs like cursed) it'd basically be impossible
>>
>>7013067
>tell the player to start over again if they want to try a different playstyle

This is the industry standard, believe it or not. It's conducive to making a character feel developed and whole, where they stick with their choices through to the endgame.

>there are no pre-written scenes
That does not solve the requirement of, say, a bar scene needing to react differently depending on the character that enters. If a gruff bara enters the bar, he probably won't get much attention from the guys whereas the women/twinks might flock to him. On the other hand, if a trap walks into the same bar, they are gonna get much more attention from the men (and potentially women that notice the drag). You're still in the same situation in which your paths might be branching, but every overlap requires an extra lane to maintain consistency between character variables.
>>
>>7013067
>The intention is to eliminate the need to grind through known content
a skip/cheat button
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.