[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corruption of Champions Quest!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 18

File: coc-logo_1.jpg (135KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
coc-logo_1.jpg
135KB, 1100x650px
You grew up in the small village of Ingnam, a remote village with rich traditions, buried deep in the wilds. Every year for as long as you can remember, your village has chosen a champion to send to the cursed Demon Realm. Legend has it that in years Ingnam has failed to produce a champion, chaos has reigned over the countryside. Children disappear, crops wilt, and disease spreads like wildfire. This year, you have been selected to be the champion.

What is your name?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
/qst/ wont let people run erotic quests, but I get the feeling you guys might rather enjoy it! Note that we are playing the revamp mod.

Some may say that running this quest is dumb, because anyone can go and play the game themselves... But I REALLY want to see what kind of horrific abomination you guys will make our character into.

Also note: watersports are turned off. Difficulty is set to normal. Silly mode is on.
>>
TK421
>>
File: download (13).jpg (5KB, 172x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
5KB, 172x155px
Name: TK421

Are you a man or a woman?

Or a hermaphrodite as you’ve unlocked hermaphrodite option!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
No clue how to delete my unlocks, so yay for you guys I guess?
>>
Herm
>>
File: 1449368010802.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449368010802.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Man
>>
You are a hermaphrodite. Your upbringing has provided you an average in stats.

What type of build do you have?

Fem. Slender
Fem. Average
Fem. Curvy
Mas. Lean
Mas. Average
Mas. Thick
---------------------------------
Mas = masculine
Fem = feminine
>>
Mas. Lean
>>
>>6942095
Fem Curvy.
>>
>>6942097
You are lean and masculine.

What is your complexion?

Light
Fair
Olive
Dark
Ebony
Mahogany
Russet
----------------------------------
Don't really feel like waiting for tiebreakers, so if people have conflicting votes I tend to just use whoever voted first. Is this okay with you guys or should I wait longer or something?
>>
>>6942101
'tis fine, first cum first served.

olive.
>>
^
>>
>>6942103
You selected a olive complexion.

What color is your hair?

Blonde
Brown
Black
Red
Gray
White
Auburn
>>
Red
>>
>>6942109
You can finalize your appearance customization before you proceed to perk selection. You will be able to alter your appearance through the usage of certain items.

Height: 5’9"
Skin tone: olive
Hair color: red
Cock size: 5.5" long, 1" thick
Breast size: flat
Beard: shaved chin and cheeks

Do you want to edit any of this?
>>
I'm fine senpai
>>
^
>>
>>6942114
Every person is born with a gift. What’s yours?

Strong
Tough
Fast
Smarts
Libido
Touch
Perversion
Big Cock
Lots of Fizz
Big Breasts
Big Clit
Fertile
Wet Vagina
>>
File: 1449438151182.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449438151182.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Tough
>>
>>6942121
(+5 Toughness)

Toughness gives you more HP and increases the chances an attack against you will fail to wound you.

Before you became a champion, you had other plans for your life. What were you doing before?

Alchemy
Fighting
Fortune
Healing
Religion
Schooling
Slacking
Slutting
Smithing
Whoring
>>
File: 1449455071993.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449455071993.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
Fighting
>>
>>6942125
You spent much of your time fighting other children, and you had plans to find work as a guard when you grew up. You do 10% more damage with physical attacks. You will also start out with 50 gems.

Choose a game mode.

Normal mode: Classic Corruption of Champions gameplay.
Survival mode: Like normal but with hunger enabled.
Realistic mode: You get hungry from time to time and cum production is capped. In addition, it’s a bad idea to have oversized parts.
-------------------------------
Hardcore mode and Brutal Hardcore mode are NOT options. Sorry, but I really don't want to redo character creation.
>>
Realistic
>>
>>6942129
You have chosen Realistic Mode. In this mode, hunger is enabled so you have to eat periodically. Also, your cum production is capped and having oversized parts will weigh you down.

Difficulty can be adjusted at any time.

Would you like to play through the 3-day prologue in Ingnam or just skip?
>>
Play
>>
Ingnam is a rich and prosperous village despite its small size. There is already a well-established array of shops with a constant hum of tradesmen and merchants. The temple sits within view of the patrons sitting at tables at the tavern which serves as a hub for people near and far to drink and dance. On the road leading out of the plaza that sits before the temple is a trail that meanders its way to a large farm in the distance.

Looming ominously in the distance is a mountain known by the locals as Mount Ilgast. Surrounding Ingnam is a vast expanse of wilderness.

Where do you go?

Explore
Shops
Temple
Inn
Farm
Inventory
Wait

Perks
History: Fighter - A Past full of conflict increases physical damage dealt by 10%.
Strong - Gains strength 25% faster.

Appearance
You are a 5 foot 9 inch tall maleherm human, with a somewhat narrow body and a decent amount of visible muscle. You are currently wearing your comfortable clothes and comfortable loincloth and using your fists as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. Your shoulder-length, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have thin thighs, and your compact butt looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.

Your ample shaft is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.

You have a virgin, moist cunt, with a 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen.

You have one virgin anus, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

You have 50 shining gems, collected in your travels.

Core Stats
Strength: 20
Toughness: 16
Speed: 17
Intellegence: 16
Libido: 15
Sensitivity: 15
Corruption: 15

Combat Stats
HP: 95/97
Lust: 15/100
Fatigue: 0/100
Satiety: 80/100

Advancement
Level 1
XP: 0/100
Gems: 50
Day#: -3

Time: 8:00
>>
Shop
>>
>>6942142
Which shop would you like to visit?

Blacksmith
Tailor
Alchemist
Trading Post
Black Market
>>
Trading Post
>>
>>6942147
The trading post is one of the larger buildings in the village with its porch covered in barrels filled with pickled goods, preserved delicacies and dried goods from the humble local farm to exotic faraway lands. The interior is packed with crowded shelves that boast a variety of goods, all arranged neatly on shelves.

You suspect you could buy some imported goods here.

A vitality tincture - 30 gems
A cup of scholar’s tea - 30 gems
A fish fillet - 5 gems
Leave
>>
Fish Fillet x3
Leave
Blacksmith
>>
>>6942155
You buy three.

You enter the armor shop, noting the sign depicting armors. Some armor is proudly displayed on racks. You can hear the sound of hammering although it stops shortly after you enter. The local blacksmith, Ben, comes from the rear door and steps up to the counter and wipes away sweat from his face flushed red by the forge, “Welcome to my shop. In a need of protection? Or something sharp?”

Before you can get a word in Ben lets out an exasperated sigh “Ah, just forget about…”

You crook an eyebrow questioningly at the blacksmith. Ben then realizes his blunder.

“Ah, well it’s just… You’re the new Champion, right? None of the people I’ve seen who get sent to the portal brought a weapon and you would waste some gems. Still, if you want to train with weapons, you can go ahead and buy them. A little preparation never hurt anyone.” the blacksmith says.

Blacksmith’s pricings
A dagger - 32 gems
A pipe - 40 gems
A deadly spear - 140 gems
A katana - 200 gems
A mace - 80 gems
A set of leather armor - 50 gems
A full suit of chainmail armor - 150 gems
A set of scale-mail armor - 200 gems
>>
Dagger
Leave
Explore
>>
>>6942160
You buy (and equip) the dagger.

You explore the village of Ingnam for a while but you don’t find anything interesting.
>>
Temple
>>
>>6942169
The village’s temple appears humble looking from its stony exterior but the interior of temple is truly a marvel to behold - intricately decorated wooden arches adorned with complex patterns of arcane runes of the Old World, walls adorned with majestic tapestries depicting the Gods and their most valiant of feats and, to the end of the temple stands an incredibly designed shrine to the All-Giving, the mother of all Gods.

Incense languorously wafts from the alcoves where offerings of fruit are left out for the Gods. Monks passively move amongst the parishioners, offering solace to those in need, food or drink to those who are weary, or in meditation.

There are several soft mats on the floor to provide soft areas for people to pray on.

What do you do?

Meditate
Leave
>>
Meditate
Leave
>>
>>6942174
You find a flat, comfortable rock to sit down on and meditate. As always, meditation brings a sense of peace and calm to you, but it eats up two hours of the day.

Corruption: 14

Ingnam is a rich and prosperous village despite its small size. There is already a well-established array of shops with a constant hum of tradesmen and merchants. The temple sits within view of the patrons sitting at tables at the tavern which serves as a hub for people near and far to drink and dance. On the road leading out of the plaza that sits before the temple is a trail that meanders its way to a large farm in the distance.

Looming ominously in the distance is a mountain known by the locals as Mount Ilgast. Surrounding Ingnam is a vast expanse of wilderness.

Where do you go?

Explore
Shops
Temple
Inn
Farm
Inventory
Wait
>>
Inn
>>
>>6942182
The inn is a cozy little nook that exudes a warm and welcoming air. You see several guardsmen roaring with laughter over a few steins and a hand of cards, and some townsfolk chatting about random topics. The innkeeper stands behind the polished wooden counter, serving beverages to his patrons and cleaning up spilled drinks.

What do you do?

Order Drink
Order Food
Stories
Leave
>>
Stories
>>
>>6942189
You ask the innkeeper if he has anything interesting to tell you.

He nods and says, “Let me tell you. You know what happens to the so-called 'champions'?”

You nod in response and he continues, “Well... Nobody ever came back. I’ve seen twenty people departing over the course of my career. Twenty years. None of them ever returned. Who knows what happened to them? Some say they’re abducted by an evil presence as soon as they set foot into the portal.”

He looks at you and sniffles. “Truth be told, you’re going to be the Champion of Ingnam. You will be sent to the so-called 'portal' that is supposedly located in Mount Ilgast. I will miss your patronage at the inn. You’re still welcome anytime.”
>>
Farm
>>
>>6942195
As you make your way up the dirt road to the farm, you immediately see the vast bountiful acres of crops ripe for harvest and dairy cows idly grazing in the fields by a large weather-worn barn. A wooden windmill creaks quietly nearby a quaint two-storey homestead.

You hear a rustling from the swaying cornfield and instinctively tense up for a fight. To your relief it is the farm’s owner who emerges. The farmer is woman of average build and she is modestly garbed in overalls. Wiping away her sweaty blond locks from her flushed face walks up to greet you with a warm smile.

“I heard rumors that you’re going to be the Champion of Ingnam, is that true TK421?.” the young farmer asks nervously. You affirm somberly, yes, you are the next Champion. Tears start to well up in her eyes as her voice begins to crack with emotion “I’ve known you since we were kids, I can’t believe I won’t be seeing you again TK421... This has to be some mistake.”

You embrace her and tell the shaking farmer that it is for the good of the village. Her tears start to roll down her reddened cheeks, you stroke her hair soothing, whispering that everything will be fine.

After talking about your upcoming task, the farming girl calms down and offers you some gems, “You can still work here to get some gems. I’ll pay you five gems for each hour you work. This should help you out while on your journey...”

You could help out the farmer with some work for gems.

Work
Leave
>>
Work 3 hours
Leave
Check Inventory
Wait
>>
>>6942204
You work for a while.
you gain 15 gems.

Some of your stats have changed!

Core Stats
Strength: 21
Toughness: 17
Intellegence: 16
Sensitivity: 15
Corruption: 14

Combat Stats
HP: 97/99
Lust: 3/100
Fatigue: 60/100
Satiety: 69/100

Advancement
Level 1
XP: 0/100
Gems: 18
Day#: -3

Time: 15:00

Inventory
Equipment:
Weapon: dagger (Attack: 4)
Shield: nothing (Block Rating: 0)
Armour: comfortable clothes (Defense: 0)
Upper underwear: nothing
Lower underwear: comfortable loincloth
Accessory: nothing

FishFil x3

Which item will you use? (To discard unwanted items, hold Shift then click the item.)
Capacity: 1 / 3

You lie down to rest for four hours.
Your HP maxes out at 99.
------------------
Sorry for the wait.
>>
File: 1454167872445.jpg (714KB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1454167872445.jpg
714KB, 4368x2912px
Can we leave the village yet?
>>
>>6942265
No.
If you guys want, I can just play the prologue for you so we can get right to the good part of the game.
>>
File: 1455823500640.jpg (806KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1455823500640.jpg
806KB, 2560x1440px
Do it senpai
>>
>>6942272
I spent most of it working at the farm and meditating. Now for the fun part...
---------------------
Your time has come to meet up with the village elders. You know you are going to get sent to the demon realm and you’re most likely not going to be able to return to Ingnam. You give your family and friends a long farewell.

Unfortunately, you were instructed to leave your weapon behind.

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Ingnam. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you’ll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn’t betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You’re glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp, and your body reacts with a sense of growing warmth focusing in your groin, your manhood hardening for no apparent reason. You were warned of this and press forward, ignoring your body’s growing needs. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall.

Cont.
>>
Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...

You wake with a splitting headache and a body full of burning desire. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He’s completely naked, an improbably sized pulsing red cock hanging between his spindly legs. You flush with desire as a wave of lust washes over you, your mind reeling as you fight the urge to ram your cock down his throat. The strangeness of the thought surprises you.

The imp says, “I’m amazed you aren’t already chasing down my cock, human. The last Champion was an eager whore for me by the time she woke up. This lust draft made sure of it.”

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you’ve just entered the demon realm and you’ve already been drugged! You tremble with the aching need in your groin, but resist, righteous anger lending you strength.

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his cocky smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The imp says, “FOOL! You could have had pleasure unending... but should we ever cross paths again you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you’ll soon face the wrath of my master!”

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you’ve already been defiled.

Cont.
>>
File: 1457704002812.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457704002812.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
IT BEGINS
>>
File: camping_1.jpg (414KB, 1400x1082px) Image search: [Google]
camping_1.jpg
414KB, 1400x1082px
You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.

You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You’ll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

It’s light outside, a good time to explore and forage for supplies with which to fortify your camp.

Explore (Find new places and explore ones you have found.)
Places (Visit any specile areas you have found so far)
Inventory (Make me include your inventory in the next post)
Camp actions (interact with your camp and look at your codex)
Masturbate (Self explanatory.)
Wait (Four hours, or until night.)
Perks (Make me include your perk list in the next post)
Appearance (Make me include your appearance in the next post)
>>
Inventory
Camp Actions
>>
>>6942292
Inventory
Equipment:
Weapon: dagger (Attack: 4)
Shield: nothing (Block Rating: 0)
Armour: comfortable clothes (Defense: 0)
Upper underwear: nothing
Lower underwear: comfortable loincloth
Accessory: nothing

FishFil x3

Which item will you use? (To discard unwanted items, hold Shift then click the item.)
Capacity: 1 / 3

Camp Actions:
What would you like to do?
Swim In Stream
Read Codex

--------------
Had to do four captcha's befor I could post this o_0
>>
Swim in Stream seems like a perfectly logical thing to do.
>>
>>6942306
You ponder over the nearby stream that’s flowing. Deciding you’d like a dip, you strip off your comfortable clothes until you are completely naked. You step into the flowing waters. You shiver at first but you step in deeper. Incredibly, it’s not too deep. Your feet are touching the riverbed and your head is barely above the water.

You begin to swim around and relax.

Eventually, you swim back to the riverbank and dry yourself off before you re-dress yourself in your comfortable clothes.

You are back in your camp.

Explore
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Masturbate
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
Explore
>>
>>6942312
You tentatively step away from your campsite, alert and scanning the ground and sky for danger. You walk for the better part of an hour, marking the rocks you pass for a return trip to your camp. It worries you that the portal has an opening on this side, and it was totally unguarded...

...Wait a second, why is your campsite in front of you? The portal’s glow is clearly visible from inside the tall rock formation. Looking carefully you see your footprints leaving the opposite side of your camp, then disappearing. You look back the way you came and see your markings vanish before your eyes. The implications boggle your mind as you do your best to mull over them. Distance, direction, and geography seem to have little meaning here, yet your campsite remains exactly as you left it. A few things click into place as you realize you found your way back just as you were mentally picturing the portal! Perhaps memory influences travel here, just like time, distance, and speed would in the real world!

This won’t help at all with finding new places, but at least you can get back to camp quickly. You are determined to stay focused the next time you explore and learn how to traverse this gods-forsaken realm.

You are back in your camp.

Explore
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Masturbate
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
File: 1463482552109.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463482552109.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
>>Now we wait
>>
>>6942319
You wait four hours...

The sky darkens as a starless night falls. The blood-red moon slowly rises up over the horizon.

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

It is dark out, made worse by the lack of stars in the sky. A blood-red moon hangs in the sky, seeming to watch you, but providing little light. It’s far too dark to leave camp.

Inventory
Masturbate
Sleep
Perks
Appearance
>>
File: 1466660068641.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466660068641.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Sleep
>>
>>6942325
You curl up, planning to sleep for six hours.
Your HP maxes out at 111.

The sky begins to grow brighter as the moon descends over distant mountains, casting a few last ominous shadows before they burn away in the light.

Explore
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Masturbate
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
File: 1466660360123.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466660360123.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Explore
>>
>>6942337
You walk for quite some time, roaming the hard-packed and pink-tinged earth of the demon-realm. Rust-red rocks speckle the wasteland, as barren and lifeless as anywhere else you’ve been. A cool breeze suddenly brushes against your face, as if gracing you with its presence. You turn towards it and are confronted by the lush foliage of a very old looking forest. You smile as the plants look fairly familiar and non-threatening. Unbidden, you remember your decision to test the properties of this place, and think of your campsite as you walk forward. Reality seems to shift and blur, making you dizzy, but after a few minutes you’re back, and sure you’ll be able to return to the forest with similar speed.

You have discovered the Forest!

Explore
-Explore
-Explore the Forest
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Masturbate
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
-Explore the Forest
>>
>>6942345
You enjoy a peaceful walk in the woods. It gives you time to think over the recent, disturbing events.

Some stats went up.
>>
Wait
>>
>>6942353
Just so you guys know, waiting is pretty pointless unless your hurt. I recommend you just keep exploring.

I mean, if you want to you can wait, but I figure most of you haven't played this so I thought I should say something.
>>
File: 1466674388286.jpg (2MB, 5763x3832px) Image search: [Google]
1466674388286.jpg
2MB, 5763x3832px
>>EXPLORE UNTIL NIGHT
>>
>>6942341
>-Explore the Forest
>>
>>6942357
>>6942358
You enjoy a peaceful walk in the woods, it gives you time to think.
You enjoy a peaceful walk in the woods, it gives you time to think.
You trip on an exposed root, scraping yourself somewhat, but otherwise the hour is uneventful.
You find a large piece of insectile carapace obscured in the ferns to your left. It’s mostly black with a thin border of bright yellow along the outer edge. There’s still a fair portion of yellow fuzz clinging to the chitinous shard. It feels strong and flexible - maybe someone can make something of it. You place a large shard of chitinous plating in your second pouch.
Walking through the woods, you find a damp patch overgrown with corrupted plant-life. Every flower seems warped into a colorful imitation of a female’s genitals, each vine appears throbbing and veiny, and every knot on the nearby trees is capped with a nipple-like protrusion, leaking dark sap. Disgusted by this perversion of nature, you turn to leave, catching a faceful of the white goop that’s spurting down from the vines above! It’s slimy, gross, and difficult to clear from your eyes, nose, and mouth. The musky smell and delicious salty flavor are undoubtedly a result of the plant’s corruption. You escape the tainted glade, but feel warmer and warmer as time passes...

Of course, you could resolve to destroy the corrupted glade if you want to.

Ignore them
Destroy them

---------
Holy crap that is a lot of peaceful walks in the woods.
>>
DESTROY
>>
>>6942365
That’s it. Those fucking glades must die!

You grab at one of the plants and easily rip the flower stem. Next, you grab one of the vines and focus on tearing it but despite your best efforts, you can’t tear it. Sighing with frustration, you drop the vine. You’ll have to come back later.

Back to exploring!

A goblin leaps out from behind a rock outcropping. For something so small, she has a lot of curves. She advances towards you, rolling her hips in a suggestive way, immediately diverting your blood-flow to your crotch. The little thing is only about four feet tall, with pink and black dyed hair cut into a cute little 'do. The greenish-gray skin of her breasts jiggles pleasantly with every step, supported by a few leather straps, amplifying her cleavage. Her cunt lips are pierced multiple times, inflamed, and slightly parted. There really isn’t any clothing on her to hide them, just more of the ever-present straps wrapping around her thighs.

The goblin makes you an offer that’s difficult to turn down, “Hey there stud, want to fuck me pregnant? I promise my box will milk your dick dry. Just let Tamani take care of you OK?”

Yes
No
>>
>NO

Nasty.
>>
>>6942372
Tamani’s eyes widen in surprise, “Don’t let the size fool you, big boy. I can take more than you think,” she says while her hands begins playing with her box, “Are you sure you don’t want to just let off a little steam?”

Fuck her
NONONONO
>>
FUCK HER
>>
NO FAGGOT
>>
You almost can’t believe your good fortune. Finally you meet a creature willing to talk instead of just launching into violent rape. Her direct advances were so crude and overtly sexual that you felt yourself stiffening before she could even finish her offer. Your decision was made by the tent in your comfortable clothes. You’ll give Tamani exactly what you both want.

Her hips sway seductively as she approaches with her right hand dipping into the moist honeypot of her sex. You disrobe, throwing your comfortable clothes to the side before you reach down and lift her up, pressing her curvy body against your chest. She wraps her tiny arms around your neck and kisses you passionately, letting her tongue slither through your lips. The two of you french kiss hard, virtually tongue-fucking each other.

She breaks the kiss and smiles, licking the shining purple lipstick she wears as she whispers in your ear, “Mmmhmm, I knew your juicy cock just couldn’t resist a wet and ready pussy like mine. I made sure to lace my lipstick with fertility enhancing chemicals too, so we’ll be nice and messy.”

As if to emphasize her point, she curls her toes around your ample prick, squeezing as she slides her feet up and down your length, milking out a few large drops of pre-cum. You groan and kiss her again – too turned on to care if the drug-laced lipstick turns your orgasm into a pregnancy-inducing flood. Something inside you swells up with seed, spurring your desire to new heights. You NEED to fuck her pussy full – NOW.

Cont.
>>
Tamani breaks the kiss and gives you a coy smile as she shimmies down your body, dropping her moist cunt onto your ample pecker’s crown. She swings her hips in a little circle, teasing you with her moist entrance as your drug-enhanced pre-cum bubbles and drools around her lips, mixing with her own copious fluids as it flows down your length. She stops and teases, “Ready to stuff me full of your cream? I just KNOW I’ll get pregnant from such a purrfect mate.”

Tamani doesn’t wait for an answer – she pauses until you’re about to reply, then drops her weight down, fully impaling herself and turning the beginnings of your reply into a babbled moan. She plants her feet on your thighs and her arms around your back and begins bouncing up and down rapidly, squeezing and contracting, milking your cock in her tight wet walls the entire time. Your inner abdominal muscles begin clenching and squeezing, sending a wave of heat through your groin as your baby-batter begins its journey towards the goblin’s womb.

You grab her with both hands and slam her down, taking her to the hilt. She twists violently, practically thrashing in your arms as spunk begins pouring into her womb, making her belly start to bloat. The goblin babbles incoherently with each blast of cum, stretching tighter and tighter around you as her pussy works to hold in every drop of spunk. Her belly bloats a bit more, until the pressure is too much to bear and jism begins spurting around her opening, splattering into a puddle on the ground.

Cont.
>>
All good things eventually end, and with a sigh you pull the insensate goblin slut free of your cock, watching a river of whiteness drain from between her thighs. You set her down and the escaping jism suddenly stops, the remainder held inside by some kind of reflex. Tamani giggles and pats her still pregnant-looking belly, “Wasn’t the sample nice? Come see me when your dick has had a chance to recover and we can do this again, and again, and again. You’re practically hooked already aren’t you stud?”

It takes a moment to put your comfortable clothes back on and make ready to leave, but somehow you know this isn’t the last you’ve seen of this goblin.

(Some of you stats have changed)

You are now back in camp.

Explore
-Explore
-Explore the Forest
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
File: 1466743261758.jpg (355KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1466743261758.jpg
355KB, 1400x933px
Goblin is kill?
>>
Lol, reading over this, it looks like you REALLY weren't supposed to have this as your first sex scene .

>>6942390
Um, no? Goblin is fucked.
>>
Explore forest pls
>>
>>6942392
Well, atleast we can see where it goes anyway
>>
File: 1466743316012.jpg (1MB, 2560x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1466743316012.jpg
1MB, 2560x1452px
Hopefully we kill something this time
>>
File: monster-goblin_5.jpg (195KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
monster-goblin_5.jpg
195KB, 600x866px
>>6942394
You explore the forest.

A goblin saunters out of the bushes with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

She says, “Time to get fucked, stud.”

New codex entry unlocked: Goblins!

You are fighting the goblin:
The goblin before you is a typical example of her species, with dark green skin, pointed ears, and purple hair that would look more at home on a punk-rocker. She’s only about three feet tall, but makes up for it with her curvy body, sporting hips and breasts that would entice any of the men in your village were she full-size. There isn’t a single scrap of clothing on her, just lewd leather straps and a few clinking pouches. She does sport quite a lot of piercings – the most noticeable being large studs hanging from her purple nipples. Her eyes are fiery red, and practically glow with lust. This one isn’t going to be satisfied until she has her way with you. It shouldn’t be too hard to subdue such a little creature, right?

You see she is in perfect health.

Goblin’s Stats
Level: 1
HP: 76 / 76 (100%)
Lust: 50 / 100

Attack
Tease
Spells
Items
Run
Physical Specials
Magical Specials
Wait
Fantasize

Your Stats:
HP 104/114
Lust 0/100
>>
ATTACK
>>
>>6942407
You hit the goblin! (28)

The goblin uncorks a glass bottle full of red fluid and swings her arm, flinging a wave of fluid at you.
The red fluids hit you and instantly soak into your skin, disappearing. Your skin flushes and you feel warm. Oh no...

Your virgin, moist twat clenches with an instinctual desire to be touched and filled. If you don’t finish this soon you’ll give in to this potent drug!

You are fighting the goblin:
The goblin before you is a typical example of her species, with dark green skin, pointed ears, and purple hair that would look more at home on a punk-rocker. She’s only about three feet tall, but makes up for it with her curvy body, sporting hips and breasts that would entice any of the men in your village were she full-size. There isn’t a single scrap of clothing on her, just lewd leather straps and a few clinking pouches. She does sport quite a lot of piercings – the most noticeable being large studs hanging from her purple nipples. Her eyes are fiery red, and practically glow with lust. This one isn’t going to be satisfied until she has her way with you. It shouldn’t be too hard to subdue such a little creature, right?

You see she is slightly wounded.

Goblin’s Stats
HP: 48 / 76 (63.1%)

Attack
Tease
Spells
Items
Run
Physical Specials
Magical Specials
Wait
Fantasize

Your Stats:
HP 104/114
Lust 8/100
>>
Attack
>>
>>6942427
You hit the goblin! (28)

The goblin staggers you with the force of her tiny punch! (11)

You see she is seriously hurt.

Goblin’s Stats
HP: 20 / 76 (26.3%)

Attack
Tease
Spells
Items
Run
Physical Specials
Magical Specials
Wait
Fantasize

Your Stats:
HP 93/114
Lust 15/100
>>
Should I just keep attacking until the end of the battle?
>>
Attack?
>>
eh why not
>>
>>6942433
Probably not everytime, but if you think it'll be faster this fight sure? I figured one of six of us had already made a response.
>>
>>6942435
>>6942434
You hit the goblin! (28)
The goblin falls down, smashing her tits flat on the ground and crying softly from the pain. She looks up at you and sniffles.

You grab 6 gems and 14 XP from your victory.
There is a vial of orange hair dye on your defeated opponent. You place a vial of orange hair dye in your third pouch.

You lust is too low to fuck her.

You are back in camp.

Explore
-Explore
-Explore the Forest
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
Explore!
>>
>>6942443
Your wanderings take you far and wide across the barren wasteland that surrounds the portal, until the smell of humidity and fresh water alerts you to the nearby lake. With a few quick strides you find a lake so massive the distant shore cannot be seen. Grass and a few sparse trees grow all around it.

You’ve discovered the Lake!
>>
Explore
>>
>>6942447
Remember that if you don't say the place you want to explore, you just explore normally.
---------------
You stumble as the ground shifts a bit underneath you. Groaning in frustration, you straighten up and discover the rough feeling of sand inside your footwear, between your toes.

You’ve discovered the Desert!
>>
explore desert
>>
>>6942455
You walk through the shifting sands for an hour, finding nothing.

While roaming the shifting sands of the desert, you begin to feel a change in the air. The bone-dry atmosphere shifts, becoming more and more humid as you press on. At last you crest a dune and discover the source of the moisture – a huge onyx fountain, spraying crystal clear water into the air. The center of the fountain is a magnificent sculpture of two entwined demonic forms, nude and over-proportioned to the extreme. The water is spraying out from some rather... unconventional places. You blush, feeling a bit parched, but wary of the fountain’s nature.

You come closer and discover a placard. It reads, “Fountain of Endowment”. Well, clearly it’s supposed to enhance something, but at what cost?

Do you drink from the fountain?

Yes
No
>>
Obviously it enhances brainpower.

>>Yes
>>
>>6942461
You cup your hands and bring the clear water to your lips, taking a long drink. It’s cool and refreshing, going down quite easily. Weird. You thought it would make you feel different somehow.

Your shaft feels tighter inside your comfortable clothes, even when flaccid. You shudder and realize you’ve probably gained more than a few inches in total length, and who knows how your thickness has changed.

Your petite clit plumps up, visibly parting your lips even when you aren’t turned on. It probably gets as big as a cock now!

Explore Normally
Explore the Forest
Explore the Lake
Explore the Desert
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Wait
Perks
Appearance
>>
Explore normally
>>
File: monster-imp_1.png (169KB, 376x727px) Image search: [Google]
monster-imp_1.png
169KB, 376x727px
>>6942466
An imp wings out of the sky and attacks!

You are fighting the imp:
An imp is short, only a few feet tall. An unkempt mane of shaggy black hair hangs from his head, parted by two short curved horns. His eyes are solid black, save for tiny red irises which glow with evil intent. His skin is bright red, and unencumbered by clothing or armor, save for a small loincloth at his belt. His feet are covered by tiny wooden sandals, and his hands tipped with sharp claws. A pair of tiny but functional wings occasionally flap from his back.

You see he is in perfect health.

Imp’s Stats
HP: 70 / 70 (100%)
Lust: 40 / 100

Attack
Tease
Spells
Items
Run
Physical Specials
Magical Specials
Wait
Fantasize

Your Stats:
HP 93/114
Lust 18/100
>>
Attack x 3
>>
>>6942472
You hit the imp! (28)

You see the imp make sudden arcane gestures at you!

Blood rushes to your groin as a surge of arousal hits you, making your knees weak. Your cock hardens, distracting you further.

You hit the imp! (26)

Blood rushes to your groin as a surge of arousal hits you, making your knees weak. Your sizable shaft hardens, distracting you further.

You hit the imp! Critical hit! (48)

You smile in satisfaction as the imp collapses and begins masturbating feverishly. Sadly you realize your own needs have not been met. Of course you could always rape the poor thing...

Do you rape him?

Male Rape
Female Rape
Kill Him
Leave
>>
KILL
>>
>>6942483
You make a quick work of the imp before dragging the corpse away. That’s one less foul creature prowling the realms.

Take skull
Leave
>>
Take the skull
>>
>>6942489
There is no room for an imp skull in your inventory. You may replace the contents of a pouch with an imp skull or abandon it.

Drop:
The skull
The three fish fillets
The black chitin
The orange dye
>>
^
>>
drop chitin
>>
>>6942493
You throw away a large shard of chitinous plating and replace it with an imp skull.

You grab 9 gems and 12 XP from your victory.
There is a parcel of imp food on your defeated opponent. There is no room for a parcel of imp food in your inventory. You may replace the contents of a pouch with a parcel of imp food or abandon it.

Drop:
The skull
The three fish fillets
The orange dye
>>
Use dye
>>
>>6942497
You cannot use the dye at this time. Sorry.
>>
eat the food on the spot
>>
>>6942501
The food tastes strange and corrupt - you can’t really think of a better word for it, but it’s unclean.
The growling sound in your stomach seems to quiet down.

Your big shaft feels incredibly tight as a few more inches of length seem to pour out from your crotch.

Inhuman vitality spreads through your body, invigorating you!
You gain 38 HP.

Your skin crawls, making you close your eyes and shiver. When you open them again the world seems... different. After a bit of investigation, you realize you’ve become shorter!

Some stats have changed.
>>
Explore Normally
Explore the Forest
Explore the Lake
Explore the Desert
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Wait
Perks
Appearance
Stats (Make me show your stats next post. Can't believe I forgot this.)
>>
Appearance
Stats
Explore Normally
>>
>>6942508
Appearance
You are a 5 foot 8 inch tall maleherm human, with a somewhat narrow body and a decent amount of visible muscle. You are currently wearing your comfortable clothes and comfortable loincloth and using your fists as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. Your shoulder-length, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have slender thighs, and your compact ass looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch perky nipple.

Your big pecker is 11.5 inches long and 1.3 inches thick.

You have a virgin, moist twat, with a 2.5-inch clit and an intact hymen.

You have one pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

You have 88 shining gems, collected in your travels.

Core Stats
Strength: 25
Toughness: 24
Intellegence: 19
Sensitivity: 14
Corruption: 16

Combat Stats
HP: 114/114
Lust: 48/100
Fatigue: 44/100
Satiety: 47/100

Advancement
Level 1
XP: 26/100
Gems: 88
Day#: 1

Time: 20:00

An imp wings out of the sky and attacks!
Imp’s Stats
HP: 70 / 70 (100%)
Lust: 40 / 100

Attack
Tease
Spells
Items
Run
Physical Specials
Magical Specials
Wait
Fantasize
>>
attack until dead
>>
>>6942516
You hit the imp! (28)

The imp staggers you with the force of his claw-slash! (18)

You hit the imp! (28)

Images of yourself fellating and fucking the imp assault your mind, unnaturally arousing you. You feel your big cock dribble pre-cum. Your virgin, moist vagina dampens perceptibly.

You hit the imp! (28)

You smile in satisfaction as the imp collapses and begins masturbating feverishly. Sadly you realize your own needs have not been met. Of course you could always rape the poor thing...

Do you rape him?

Male Rape
Female Rape
Kill Him
Leave
>>
Female rape! Why not!
>>
>>6942524
You shed your comfortable clothes without a thought and approach the masturbating imp, looming over him menacingly. Your virgin, moist muff moistens in anticipation as you gaze down upon his splendid rod. With no hesitation, you lower yourself until your lips are spread wide by his demon-head, the hot pre-cum tingling deliciously. You frown as you push against him, but his demonic tool is too large for your virgin, moist snatch. With a sigh, you shift position and begin grinding your virgin, moist pussy against his fat perverse pecker, coating it with fluids of your gender. Your clit tingles wonderfully as it bumps against every vein on his thick appendage.

You lose track of time as you languidly pump against the imp’s fat bumpy demon-dick. At long last you feel your virgin, moist pussy ripple and quiver. Your legs give out as you lose your muscle control and collapse against the small demon. You gasp as his fat nub-covered demon-dick erupts against you, splattering your chest with hot demonic cum that rapidly soaks into your skin. You giggle as you rise up from the exhausted imp, feeling totally satisfied.

You grab 5 gems and 18 XP from your victory.
There is a bottle of Succubi milk on your defeated opponent. There is no room for a bottle of Succubi milk in your inventory. You may replace the contents of a pouch with a bottle of Succubi milk or abandon it.

The skull
The three fish fillets
The Succubi milk
The orange dye

Use the milk now
>>
Use the milk!
>>
>>6942547
You wonder why in the gods' names you would drink such a thing, but you have to admit, it is the best thing you have ever tasted.

Your cock has shrunk to a slightly shorter length.

A feeling of intense arousal passes through you, causing you to masturbate furiously. You realize afterwards that your virgin, moist cooter felt much wetter than normal.

Your facial features soften as your body becomes more feminine. (+2)

Moving brings with it a little more jiggle than you’re used to. You don’t seem to have gained weight, but your muscles look less visible. (-2 muscle tone)
Your stomach no longer growls.

The sky darkens as a starless night falls. The blood-red moon slowly rises up over the horizon.

Inventory
Camp actions
Sleep
Perks
Appearance
Stats
>>
Use milk
>>
Appearance
Stats
Sleep
>>
Okay guys, I gotta go. Will continue tomorrow!
>>
>>6942553
Appearance
You are a 5 foot 8 inch tall maleherm human, with a somewhat narrow body and a decent amount of visible muscle. You are currently wearing your comfortable clothes and comfortable loincloth and using your fists as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has the barest hint of masculinity on its features. Your long, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow thighs, and your petite ass looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.

Your cock is 10.8 inches long and 1.3 inches thick.

You have a virgin, wet snatch, with a 2.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your virgin, wet fuck-hole.

You have one virgin asshole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

You have 93 shining gems, collected in your travels.

Core Stats
Strength: 25
Toughness: 24
Speed: 18
Intellegence: 19
Sensitivity: 14
Corruption: 18

Combat Stats
HP: 96/114
Lust: 3/100
Fatigue: 41/100
Satiety: 66100

Advancement
Level 1
XP: 44/100
Gems: 93
Day#: 1

Time: 21:00

You curl up, planning to sleep for nine hours.
You gain 180 HP.

The sky begins to grow brighter as the moon descends over distant mountains, casting a few last ominous shadows before they burn away in the light.

Explore Normally
Explore the Forest
Explore the Lake
Explore the Desert
Places
Inventory
Camp actions
Wait
Perks
Appearance
Stats
-------------
Your senpai is back!
>>
>>6943774
>Explore the Lake
>>
>>6943818
You encounter a hunched figure working as you come around a large bush. Clothed in tattered robes that obscure most his figure, you can nontheless see a rat-like muzzle protruding from the shadowy hood that conceals most of his form. A simple glance behind him confirms your suspicions - this is some kind of rat-person. He seems oblivious to your presence as he stirs a cauldron of viscous fluid with one hand; a neat stack of beakers and phials sit in the dirt to his left. You see a smile break across his aged visage, and he says, “Come closer child. I will not bite.”

Apprehensive of the dangers of this unknown land, you cautiously approach.

“I am Rathazul the Alchemist. Once I was famed for my miracle cures. Now I idle by this lake, helpless to do anything but measure the increasing amounts of corruption that taint its waters,” he says as he pulls back his hood, revealing the entirety of his very bald and wrinkled head.

Rathazul offers, “Since you have enough gems to cover the cost of materials for my dyes as well, you could buy one of my dyes for your hair. Or if you want some changes to your skin, I have skin oils and body lotions. I will need 50 gems up-front.”

Will you take him up on an offer or leave?

Armor (You have nothing he can make armor out of. )
Shop
Purify (You have nothing for him to purify. )
Leave
>>
>>6943862
Leave
>>
>>6943881
You leave and keep exploring.

Your quick walk along the lakeshore feels good. You bet you could cover the same distance even faster next time.

You journey around the lake, seeking demons to fight. The air is fresh, and the grass is cool and soft under your feet. Soft waves lap against the muddy sand of the lake-shore, as if radiating outward from the lake. You pass around a few bushes carefully, being wary of hidden 'surprises', and come upon a small dock. The dock is crafted from old growth trees lashed together with some crude rope. Judging by the appearance of the rope, it is very old and has not been seen to in quite some time. Tied to the dock is a small rowboat, only about seven feet long and three feet wide. The boat appears in much better condition than the dock, and appears to be brand new.

You have discovered the lake boat!
(You may return and use the boat to explore the lake’s interior by using the 'places' menu.)

You see Rathazul again.

Your quick walk along the lakeshore feels good. You bet you could cover the same distance even faster next time.

You see Rathazul again.

As you roam the shores of the lake, you find your footsteps echoing as though you were stepping on wood rather than squishing in the sandy mud of the shore. Curious, you squat down and brush the soil away, revealing the rotting form of a wooden plank. Looking carefully at the ground underfoot, you realize that it is part of a pathway – the kind that villages make to provide easier access to and from muddy rivers, lakes and beaches. You believe you can make out the rest of the path clearly enough to follow it to its end.

Do you follow the pathway?

Yes
No
>>
>>6943891
Yes
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.